QUOTE (danodk @ Sep 29 2009, 17:26)
Check this out......click here

WTF !?

Some propper mental things goin off

danodk
  • danodk

GTA SoulMate

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 07:17 PM Edited by danodk, 29 September 2009 - 09:01 PM.

QUOTE (mrgrimez @ Sep 29 2009, 18:21)
QUOTE (danodk @ Sep 29 2009, 17:26)
Check this out......click here

WTF !?

Some propper mental things goin off

LOL, i laughed the first 3 minutes....was funny wink.gif

But mines a real glitch, not produced by MODS tounge.gif

I was driving on the highway and, all of a sudden, the cars started to disappear.

EDIT: sometimes all graphic exept car or player turns light grey, then slowly the grey pulls away like liquid and texture reapear xD might be a hardware/system/driver problem i dunno

Ill try capturing it next time it happens

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

I was driving on the highway and, all of a sudden, the cars started to disappear.

XZGamer71
  • XZGamer71

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:20 PM

I was in Multiplayer last night and this guy in a Anhilator was Spamming the gun at me in my Super GT. I jumped out for one. Confused the guy, got in, and waited for it to get going, so the little bastards swoops down and blows off the tail. So it's jumps the big bit (Not sure it's name) So i thought it would be a laugh to try and set off, suprisingly i went flying in the air, and the Noob in chopter was like WTF?!! He spammed the gun again at me but failing. Then i jumped out and wierdly landed on his windscreen! Then i died but my now falling helicopter hit his airborne smile.gif He paniced and jumped out! Then i sniped the sh*t outta kid. He left.

bud5mok38alla
  • bud5mok38alla

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

when all these cars were stoped i jumped ontop of a calvaclade then it accelerated and i landed behind it then it reversed in2 me backing me in2 the car behind me and i was killed instantly i was like HAhahahaWTF!!!!

RiZzO31i
  • RiZzO31i

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 02:09 PM

WTF!

CCJ
  • CCJ

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:11 PM

My game had a glitch once where the cutscene for taking Bruce and his girls out for a boatride, and the boat was moving by itself, lol.

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:34 AM

This just happened, lol. Anyway, I called up Dwayne to go to the strip club to start sh*t. So I pick him up and we arrive at the club. So I go up to the security guard (biker looking guard), and I hit him, and he's out in one hit, lol. So I go inside to start sh*t. I go inside and a 2 guards and strippers run out, so I turn around looking for Dwayne. S o I go back out, pushing the door, -- knocking strippers down in the process -- and it says, "Your friend is injured." So as I'm leaving a stripper punches me! Next thing I know, two bouncers start to fight her -- they killed her, and after doing that, they went back inside, lol. I never saw Dwayne's body, lol.

SKYHAMMER
  • SKYHAMMER

Vercetti-holic!!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:06 AM

The other day I was on a rampage, killing cops with my shotgun, holed up in that wooden structure behind the Libertonian. As you know, the only way for the cops to get to you is by climbing up the ladder and that means you can shoot them as soon as their head appear on top of the ladder.

Anyways I was blowing their balls off with my shotgun, having a good time when I shot this pig who tripped over a dead mate and fell to his death, the WTF moment happened when he shouted "Geronimooooo!!!" while falling. I laughed so hard... lol.gif tounge.gif

Gus Vite
  • Gus Vite

Wiseguy.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 03 October 2009 - 01:40 AM

There was this one time when Brucie asked me to go boating. So we are in the boat and he says. "Dude let's take this girls to the STATUE OF LIBERTY" In the subtitles it said Statue of Happiness. It's real, check it out.

Kitchi
  • Kitchi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:12 AM

One of the few of many hilarious moments that I managed to capture on video.

https://tv.rockstarg...EF5D0B0228CD570

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Car
    Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 03 October 2009 - 10:53 AM

I shot a hat clean off a copper's head. I didn't even know that was possible.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (Kitchi @ Oct 3 2009, 00:12)

That is total win! Rockstar must get a kick out of some of these.

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

Did a job for Jacob, went to the deal, the cops came, and I took off like hell, and after a long time (11 mins and so), I finally escaped the circle, and I did all of that, just to get $250 whatsthat.gif

woody242
  • woody242

English pig dog.

• Members

Posted 04 October 2009 - 12:08 PM

I had a wtf moment when I first went into the Alderny safe house that Ray gives you and found a hobo lying on my floor, and one lying on my bed.

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2009 - 10:45 PM Edited by iDon, 04 October 2009 - 10:48 PM.

A guy hit the back of my car, and I backed up, and I tried to "park". So after I did that, the guy was fighting with someone. So I got out, and the guy that I had hit, had only 2 bars, lol. And the funny thing about it is that he was kicking the guy's ass. So the guy went off limping, so I ran towards to the guy and finished the guy for him. I never call 911 when they're moments like this :\

hurricane13
  • hurricane13

D.V.K Rep

• Members

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (Shamrock910 @ Aug 11 2009, 11:11)
Had this happen to me twice in the last week.

I do something with roman (first time we got drunk, second time we played darts) and its all good until we get back to where i was dropping him off at.

They go through the cutscene (thanks i had fun blah blah blah) and then it happens.

Roman punched me and said "take my car will ya??" i fall out of the car. then it goes back to normal.

From what i can guess it glitched so that roman had the reaction of the ped i stole the car from. freakin weird. especially since it happened twice in the last week.

yea happens when you drop him off and your parked next to a car. he cant get out his door so he smacks you in the mug so he can get out your side hahaha

SKYHAMMER
  • SKYHAMMER

Vercetti-holic!!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:01 PM

Minutes a go I was hanging out with Roman, we went to a restaurant and then I drove him home but when he got out of the car, a taxi came speeding down the road and hit him and my car, making Roman fly and land on the windshield of my car... dead nervous.gif panic.gif

The funny part was that Niko shouted "Ow, that hurt!" just as Roman was landing on the windshield lol.gif The camera got stuck for a few moments and then went back to normal, Roman's body was gone but he left a bloodstain on the hood.

Asoyfy37
  • Asoyfy37

If you saw This Man, it is no dream.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:00 PM

My first wtf moments are kind of glitches:
I was driving at high speed and crashed into some car, and the man inside the car start burning...
The seckond thing is when I hit someone to a wall, he got throught the wall into the room behind it (it was a SuperstarCoffee I think) and he was also dead. Near that place I saw someone lying on the ground like a hobo, without moving and with opened eyes. I wasnt a hobo. I shot him and he died, but in a weird way. Ones I was fighting with a hobo, and then I decided to run away, and the hobo just stuck in the place like a statue. I tought that it's weird so I shot him. He had a empty health bar, but he still start walking after me. Then he stuck again.
Other wtf moment, which is not a glich, was when on the first date with Alex, we went to a club and got drunk. I was driving her back with a motorcycle and I crashed into a car and she died. After one day I cheked the Web and found that she send me an email, saying that she dont remember what hapened and she want to meet me again. I had to choose for yes or no so I chose yes.
Another wtf moment I had, was when I was standing somewhere in the amusment park thinking what do to, and then Jacob called me and asked for a "lift" or something like that. It wasnt from a hospitle and it wasnt an activity, I just had to drive him home from somewhere, like we just finished an activity.
One day I tried to kill Roman by a train hit. Exidently, I pressed on W and the train hited me and killed me and not Roman.
I came back to the same place after a day, without Roman, and the train hit me but didnt killed me. It was weird.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 01:14 PM

QUOTE (Kitchi @ Oct 3 2009, 06:12)

Lol, thanks for that video. So random.

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:13 PM

I was on the highway, and it was a traffic accident, and the next thing I know, a car spawned on the side of the bride, and fell into the water mercie_blink.gif WTF

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:20 PM

Today i went to honkers with one star attained, i had two stripper with me then cop came to the door and left..

Then i walked out from the strip club and cops arrested me biggrin.gif

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

Dwayne's back up was following me, and when I got in the taxi, they both was in the backseat (WTF), and one of them was sitting in the other's lap (glitched), and after, one of them glitched out of the taxi, and he got back in the car.

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

I was doing gang wars against mafia in Lost and Damned... then they were cruising around airport and i pulled out my rpg and shot first 2 of them, then they i got 3 stars and 4 mafia cars full of guys after me.

Suddenly, helicopters crashed each other and one of them crashed right on neck of mafia goons, it was hilarious

When i finished the war, there was like 57 guys lying on the ground (yes, i counted them)

ikt
  • ikt

Toot!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

A police heli crashed on me. I was liek cry.gif HOW THE f*ck DID THAT HAPPEN.

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:09 PM

Ok i am flying on my annihilator in Alganquin, jumping out of the plane and landed on a ped and killed him,lol

Also a funny moment i went in Hove Beach and a russian mobster started running from a cop, after a while i pushed him down and he was staring at me, the cop comes and points the gun, but i kept pushing him so the cop was standing in the middle of the road, as he was about to get him (he was getting closer to the ped) and as he was walking slowly towards the ped a car comes speeding and hits the cop so hard that he flies away dead, leaving his hat behind biggrin.gif lol

XZGamer71
  • XZGamer71

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:55 PM

Haha, me and my mate were in Multiplayer, messin' around. And it's being buggy as usual and he's all like Wtf ('Cus he couldn't get in the cars and he said if i got in one he'd go mental, i did on my first try.)

So we go to the Helis in Airport and there are two left, he's around 1 second from it when it disapeers LOL! So then this guy sneaks into the other one and sets off, but just before he can lift off my mate opens fires, it leaves the ground and he kills the guy. He laughs and gets ready to go in, but i could see it was coming for him; he goes "Oh sh*t..." And teh blades make him go flying, he dies, but while flying he hits another player who trips over. I could not stop laughing!

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:59 PM

went to the strip club with dwayne, when we were returning a dumbf*ck in a taxi just goes in front of my bike and I was going on a full speed crushed and dwayne landed on the metal bars/side of the bridge, he was lying on it, i was like huh colgate.gif but then as he got up, fell down from the bridge and few seconds later dead, it was funny, cuz he was screaming while falling biggrin.gif

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:20 PM

Today i had 3 mates with me in multiplayer and we were cruising around the city. We saw 3 guys punching each other then i slowly drove next to them and we gunned them down. Then i hit the gas and disappeared behind the corner, there were real drive-by -theme on air cool.gif

XZGamer71
  • XZGamer71

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Faledak @ Oct 19 2009, 20:20)
Today i had 3 mates with me in multiplayer and we were cruising around the city. We saw 3 guys punching each other then i slowly drove next to them and we gunned them down. Then i hit the gas and disappeared behind the corner, there were real drive-by -theme on air  cool.gif

Why do i imagine an Epic Scene with the the Windows slowly rolling down then a Ak-47 (Although not possible in game) just shooting down the people who drop to the floor. Then a screatch... And the bodies are just left there.

And 'cus it's GTA IV the Cops don't care about the bodies...

And neither do the Paramedics...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users