Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:01 AM

Usually it's whenever I bump into a criminal running away from a cop, mostly in Bohan. He'll fall over, I feel sorry for him, so I bump into the cop, who aims at the criminal again but just backs up and goes into cover. Then, after threatening me a few times, the crook starts punching me, while random gangsters start shooting me with their pistols. I run away, and the cops have a big shootout with the gangsters and lots of people die. This is because I bumped into someone. notify.gif

SKYHAMMER
  • SKYHAMMER

Vercetti-holic!!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:16 AM

Today I was doing "Hating the haters", Bernie asks Niko to take him to middle park, we get there, both of them get out the car and Bernie starts doing that little warm up before start jogging, but when he's stretching out I hear a car crash into another and a scream from the driver dying after hitting his head against the wheel. Then the dead foot of the driver hits the gas and the car ((it was a taxi)) runs over Bernie! The camera got stuck there for a couple of seconds and I could see part of Bernie's back who was laying on the ground, the camera goes back to normal and the game says Bernie is dead

WTF Bernie got roadkilled in a cutscene.

manofpeace
  • manofpeace

Stay Gold

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (SKYHAMMER @ Aug 25 2009, 01:16)
Today I was doing "Hating the haters", Bernie asks Niko to take him to middle park, we get there, both of them get out the car and Bernie starts doing that little warm up before start jogging, but when he's stretching out I hear a car crash into another and a scream from the driver dying after hitting his head against the wheel. Then the dead foot of the driver hits the gas and the car ((it was a taxi)) runs over Bernie! The camera got stuck there for a couple of seconds and I could see part of Bernie's back who was laying on the ground, the camera goes back to normal and the game says Bernie is dead

Those kinds of cutscenes are made in-game but with custom animations and such, so stuff that was happening when you started the cutscene is still going on. I once saw several cops go by when I did the random encounter with Hossan because I was wanted. smile.gif

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (manofpeace @ Aug 25 2009, 19:16)
QUOTE (SKYHAMMER @ Aug 25 2009, 01:16)

Those kinds of cutscenes are made in-game but with custom animations and such, so stuff that was happening when you started the cutscene is still going on. I once saw several cops go by when I did the random encounter with Hossan because I was wanted. smile.gif

No that cutscene always happens

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:10 PM Edited by Tycek, 25 August 2009 - 08:24 PM.

My WTF moment happened today when I played TLAD. I was in need of Revenant ( that's kind of bike - for those that didn't play TLAD) and I called Clay to bring me one. He was riding on it and suddenly hit in back of taxi waiting on red light. He slided on the taxi trunk, roof and hood with screaming: "The road captain has arrived"

My second WTF moment happened some time ago when I was bowling with Brucie. He took the ball and throwed it on second alley.

Feral Slug
  • Feral Slug

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:44 PM

i just got back from playing. so i went to the cabaret club and called the cops, then i punched a gangster (the ones with the metal armor/padding) and cheated away my wanted level. the cops came, had a big shootout, but suddenly the started shooting me! i wasn't even wanted! so i called more cops and they started shooting the first ones. both sides kept calling for backup until the entire street was full of cop cars. then the first side won, and all of the survivors (like 10 of them) teamed up and shotgunned me down.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Daft Suburbanite

• The Connection

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

One time I was screwing around with the swing glitch in Port Tudor, Alderney when it launched me about a half a mile or so before hitting the top of a building and flying out of the car. As I was flying there was a huge explosion just in front of me before I landed. I obviously thought it was just my car exploding on contact, but when I got up the burnt out shell was nowhere to be found. Instead where the explosion was, there laid a gas pump from the local Globe gas station down from where I came from! It was probably the weirdest sh*t I've experienced so far. Although every once in awhile as I'm driving close to that area I'll here a random explosion...lol. Also you can hear people scream for no reason around that part of town as if they're falling or something.

Also, sometimes if I get knocked into a gas station pump and it explodes, the black and white death scene will show my burnt out car floating about 300 ft. in the air above the gas station...this game is funny as hell! lol.gif

MattC13
  • MattC13

lurklurklurklurklurk

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:17 AM

I once was driving really fast in Bohan, and I hit a Spanish Lord, and crushed him into the wall. He got up.

Another time I was about to be arrested, but a police car drove into the 3 cops around me, killing them all and almost killing me. It was great.

wolf3188
  • wolf3188

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

Another one: On a re-run of the game, I was doing deconstruction for beginners for PBX, a dude in a rancher dies and hits the gas as im on the traffic island sniping! dickhead hits me and I die!!!!!........

DeLMrcs
  • DeLMrcs

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

Had one just not too long ago, I was heading over to [email protected] for a Mission with the radio set to Radio Broker. I got the 'mummification' commercial and changed to Vladivostok FM, and again that 'mummification' commercial was there. Then I went to Liberty Rock Radio and yet again that 'mummification' commercial, it was weird. Fortunately K109 broke that trend.

Whiite Devil
  • Whiite Devil

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (DeLMrcs @ Aug 26 2009, 11:45)
Had one just not too long ago, I was heading over to [email protected] for a Mission with the radio set to Radio Broker. I got the 'mummification' commercial and changed to Vladivostok FM, and again that 'mummification' commercial was there. Then I went to Liberty Rock Radio and yet again that 'mummification' commercial, it was weird. Fortunately K109 broke that trend.

Already happened with me.
It sucks, I want music, not some dumb commercials sad.gif

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:06 PM Edited by TonyClifton, 14 September 2009 - 01:27 AM.

Niko was having a shootout with a bunch of guys near the Firefly projects when I definitely heard the voice of Emmet from GTA SA coming from one of the guys. I think he says "That's real gangsta style now". I thought I had heard it before, but figured I'd imagined it, this time it was definitely there. Anyway else caught it? notify.gif

El Burro 69
  • El Burro 69

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

My moment was when I was driving a scooter (a Faggio) I think at a very slow speed and crashed into an oncoming car. Niko goes flying over an entire building into a courtyard.

Another moment was when I was on the run from the cops and ran into an abandoned building in Broker. The building was filled with hobos...everywhere...in the rooms, on the steps. I tripped over a few on my way up and they started chasing me as well shouting "You can't have my sperm reptillian!". Was quite funny

Feral Slug
  • Feral Slug

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2009 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (RogerFH @ Aug 26 2009, 12:43)
QUOTE (DeLMrcs @ Aug 26 2009, 11:45)

Already happened with me.
It sucks, I want music, not some dumb commercials sad.gif

i don't mind commercials, but i can't stand "My Drunk Uncle" commercials. all the others are kinda funny, but i HATE that one.

RiZzO31i
  • RiZzO31i

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:18 PM

Hi!,
a cop steal my fib car oO

http://www.youtube.c...l/1/4nCObky8EyY

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:45 PM

I walked past a cop, and he threw his Walkman to the side, he did swear a bit before throwing it

GTAxTom
  • GTAxTom

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

With the Ragdoll mod on PC, I did something f*cking awesome. I jumped from this huge roof, as I fell I broke both my legs hitting the side of this crane, then as I fell towards the floor, I broke through this plastic "no entry" fence. It looked awesome.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 07:44 PM

I stood on the bridge close to bohan driving cars off the bridge, when sudently a car came in full speed and drove off the bridge and exploded when it landed.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

my most recent one happend after i finally killed the last AOD biker in a gangwar, i accidently dropped a grenade and flew over the highway right onto the top of a taxi drivers hood, as he was saying "Get out of the way!"

One that happend a long time ago but i still remember was this one time i was on a date with michelle and i accidently punched her(well not accidently) she kinda pissed me off so as she was throwing a fit saying "I'll find my own way home" A car driving bout 100 miles an hour comes speeding towards her and runs her ass over like the buskill in final destination. After she got hit niko set there and scratched his head like WTF just happend?

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

I shot a rocket down the road and it curved upwards and it kept curving and then it came back down and killed me LOL

Too many WTF moments to list

skiddmark
  • skiddmark

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:39 AM

1) I had a NOOSE van parked in my savespot when a patrol cop walks up to it, calmly gets in and drives away. LOL, whaddyagonnado?
2) I was doing Stevie stuff when the Infernus was requested. I got it, drove around a safehouse area until one spawned, got that and saved it, delivered Stevie's, came back and it was gone! I saw one go by at the end of the street so I chased it on foot. It was going real slow and then stopped for no reason. It was the same one cause it still had the same broken headlight as when I parked it. So I got it back.
3) Don't know if Gracie's pink Feltzer is unique but after I delivered her and the guy drove off with it I was walking around looking for something cool to jack when I saw him with it on another street so I grabbed it and saved it. I'm confident it was the same one because he wasn't exhibiting normal driving behavior, just sitting there in the road.
4) I parksave a number 2 Sultan (one with the two hood scoops and rear spoiler, not a RS) do a save, come out and it's gone and the other car that was saved there (Gracie's pink Feltzer BTW)is moved forward into the missing one's spot. As in the other cases someone was probably driving around in it close by but I didn't see them this time.

Were
  • Were

Pc gamer

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:31 AM

Being in an epic firefight , some random ped roadkills me with his truck icon13.gif

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (skiddmark @ Sep 23 2009, 02:39)
1) I had a NOOSE van parked in my savespot when a patrol cop walks up to it, calmly gets in and drives away. LOL, whaddyagonnado?
2) I was doing Stevie stuff when the Infernus was requested. I got it, drove around a safehouse area until one spawned, got that and saved it, delivered Stevie's, came back and it was gone! I saw one go by at the end of the street so I chased it on foot. It was going real slow and then stopped for no reason. It was the same one cause it still had the same broken headlight as when I parked it. So I got it back.
3) Don't know if Gracie's pink Feltzer is unique but after I delivered her and the guy drove off with it I was walking around looking for something cool to jack when I saw him with it on another street so I grabbed it and saved it. I'm confident it was the same one because he wasn't exhibiting normal driving behavior, just sitting there in the road.
4) I parksave a number 2 Sultan (one with the two hood scoops and rear spoiler, not a RS) do a save, come out and it's gone and the other car that was saved there (Gracie's pink Feltzer BTW)is moved forward into the missing one's spot. As in the other cases someone was probably driving around in it close by but I didn't see them this time.

Ouchies, hold your exit button instead of just tapping it, the engine should get turned off (which should stop people nicking them.)

Dragonex100
  • Dragonex100

I run this town! Me!

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 05:04 PM

This just made my god damn skin crawl. I was playing a mp game, I was being protected by my friends while i had taken a shower. I went back on, to find them out of the game, and me still being alive. I check on the rooftop of the building I was hiding in, to find the helicopter's crashed and unusable. So i had to run down all 20 stories of the building, to the ground. I decided to play this out real tactical...I did NOT want to die. I got a helicopter, and just scouted out the whole city, going on rooftop to rooftop sniping people, you know, tactics. One time a heli whore started chasing me, so I flew under the subways, crashing my chopper to safety. Thats how desperate I was to stay alive. I Found a nice little open ledge on a building in algonquin to put my heli on, and snipe. I got a few people, and decided to move. When I pressed Y to get in my heli, instead of doing what a well respected, or by any means sane human being would do, my character started walking backward uncontrolably, and then turned around and automaticly darted off the building unto the cold hard pavement. The words coming from my mouth at that point where..... I can't even describe it.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:54 AM

I was on a fire truck rampage, and I did a windshield cannon on a highway. I got ran over by an SUV part of the way back to the truck. I screamed. I really wanted to continue that fire truck rampage. If I had GTA IV for the PC, I would just simply get the FIB Buffalo Heavy Car mod, but since i've only got a legit xbox 360 version, I have to make do with the truck.

theGANNER
  • theGANNER

In a fake serbian accent: Land of opportunity my *ss!

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 12:13 PM

Had tons of them but here is something new:

I parked a car in front of the [email protected] door and started a shootout with the cops. I even picked up some donuts to throw at them biggrin.gif

Using a baseball bat I disarmed them trough the window. They cant shoot you but you can fool the game by getting as near to the window as possible.

I hit a shotgun and it fell inside through the window. I walked over it but didnt want to change my own shotgun, so I just took the ammo and the gun didnt disappear. Later on I had enough and wanted to go to the door, walking over the shotgun again.

This time the gun was handled like an object lying on the floor. So Nico stumpled over it and it went off. BOOM HEADSHOT. mercie_blink.gif

Had a good laugh at this icon14.gif

iDon
  • iDon

The Dark Knight

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 03:55 PM

A guy killed me with his fist, and while I was following down, he fell on top of me.

mrgrimez
  • mrgrimez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2009 - 10:44 PM Edited by mrgrimez, 29 September 2009 - 01:15 AM.

Ive had plenty of them moments, But this just takes the piss

when i stepped out of the safehouse on Middle east park i think it is?.. i had a pearlesent purple coloured Sultan RS parked up, For some reason a taxi out of no where shunted it forward (So it rolled out of the Yellow Parking area) that was hard enough to spectate so i considerd ending the taxi drivers life there n then .. but then a lanky fa**ot hoodrat jumped into me RS and sped off down the road, i ran around n swifty chinned the taxidriver in the face befor rippin him out and began chasing the silly sh*t who nicked me RS, luckily i caught up with him, jumped out n pulled him from ma car ready to smack f*ck outta his face untill my phone popped up with the cow Kate ringing me, naturally i went to press cancel, but for some reason it wouldnt end the call and she was still talking away i was defenceless, a cop turned the corner n saw what was happening got out then took it upon himself to put me down and shot me.. i couldnt beleave my eyes shouting afew select words at my tv screen for my loses

Feral Slug
  • Feral Slug

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 September 2009 - 11:39 PM

I forgot to post this here, but the first time Bernie gave me Bryce's car, I was just going to get into it when I hear in the distance "I will pursue on foot!" Uh oh. Sure enough, the cop beat me to the Infernus and drove off at full speed. Needless to say, I went back to my last save, but damn I was angry.

danodk
  • danodk

GTA SoulMate

• Members

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:26 PM

Check this out......click here

WTF !?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users