SKYHAMMER
  • SKYHAMMER

Vercetti-holic!!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:37 AM

I just had 2 WTF moments...

First one:
I started a new save, I was doing a mission from Little Jacob, the one where he wants to buy something from a new guy, so I get to the part where you go to the townhouse and have a little shootout, I kill the guys and Jacob tells me to get out of there, I walk to the table to take the first aid kit and replenish my health and Jacob follows me, when I turn around I accidentally push him so he gets stuck with the table, trips and falls to the floor... then the game tells me " Jacob is dead " and I'm like... mercie_blink.gif WTF! he tripped, fell and broke his neck or something? He didn't receive a single shot during the combat, I'm 100% sure. That was weird...

Second one:
I was doing some taxi missions for Roman, he tells me to pick up this punk guy from south bohan, so I pick him up and drive him to his destination ((I had to drop him off at the hospital in schottler)) I stop at the indicated point, he exits the cab and pays me, then walks away but after about 7 or 8 steps he falls on his knees and goes into fetal position, like when you run over somebody but he doesn't die... I'm like WTF again so I exit the cab and try to aim the DEagle at him but I can't target him like he was about to die... mercie_blink.gif Maybe he had a heart attack?? lol.gif

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 05:42 PM

Today i went to gentleman's club, then i took all 3 shows.. When the show was over, 2nd hooker drops from the air to ground and dies. Niko comments it like ''So this is the American Dream'' :DDD

Lollercoaster
  • Lollercoaster

Thug

• Members

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

I dragged this guy out of a forklift and he said "I need this car to get pussy man!"

Katalix
  • Katalix

Awesome.

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 12:26 AM

Yesterday, I was pushing people off the ledge near BOABO. I pushed this one girl off, and then on the side of my screen I see some girl commit suicide by -jumping- off. The one time I wasn't recording. D:

andrey952009
  • andrey952009

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:08 PM Edited by andrey952009, 06 August 2009 - 11:11 PM.

A lot of taxi. This is the EPIC WTF Moment.
http://i27.tinypic.com/24y06ev.jpg

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:58 AM

I was playing the Vigilante mission and after I finished it, this Triad seems to have fallen on top of his sniper rifle which makes it looks like the sniper rifle is jammed into his head lol.

user posted image

GTAMASTERXXI
  • GTAMASTERXXI

BALLAD OF GAY TONY OWNS!

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (apache77pilot @ Jul 18 2008, 13:12)
QUOTE (garywobby @ Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

haha. that pretty cool.

mine has to be the time i jumped out of the helicopter from as i high as i could go and lived. i didnt land in water or anything. i hit a wall and landed. niko just got up like nothing happened.

ya same thing hapend to me u will always live if u hit somthing b4 u hit the ground its really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

I had a "ghostly" WTF moment when Niko was taking Kiki for a drink at the Lucky Winkle in Algonquin. After they fell out of the bar, drunk, Kiki started her usual witterings, and I turned Niko round to face her, but she had completely disappeared, despite the fact that you could still hear her talking. I thought there must be a glitch in the game. When I investigated further it transpired that Kiki had fallen down the open cellar steps on the pavement round the corner, and was standing down in the cellar, still talking to Niko as if nothing had happened. I had to send him down there to coax her to walk back up to the pavement again. What a silly biatch. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Team Mafia Work, last island, down the bottom of it. I'm on a bike, tan guy is in a taxi (oh yeah, this guy is a lvl 10, no AA and his team is 2k infront of me) and the blue guy (guy with the task) is in a Turismo just infront of us.
Tan guy was shooting at me so with me being on a bike i easily slipped onto the pavement and dodged most of his bullets, make it onto a straight but i decided to detour and see if i could cut off the blue guy. I crashed right into the side of him and he spun onto some grass and came to rest next to some stairs. I continues shooting the car and whipped my bike just behind the car, car is now on fire so he's out shooting.
Now... as i'm shooting him (think i got the kill) i saw this lvl 10 tan guy pelting towards me, he doesn't know the car is on fire behind me.. he he Idiot tries to knock me down with force, not knowing i knew he'd do this so i managed to get out the way (exact time as i'm shooting the blue guy) and BOOM. Taxi slams into the Turismo and blows up ha ha
The level 10 left lol so me and the other guy easily won (we possibly would have aswell to, was getting to be a tight game)

So something i have been trying alot now, instead of emergency stopping when my car is on fire, just use the car as a fast moving explosion biggrin.gif I'm not 100% if they always blow up on fast impact but funny as f*ck. Especially when the other players relise and turn tail and you're chasing them while on fire ha ha

Shamrock910
  • Shamrock910

Pothead

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

Had this happen to me twice in the last week.

I do something with roman (first time we got drunk, second time we played darts) and its all good until we get back to where i was dropping him off at.

They go through the cutscene (thanks i had fun blah blah blah) and then it happens.

Roman punched me and said "take my car will ya??" i fall out of the car. then it goes back to normal.

From what i can guess it glitched so that roman had the reaction of the ped i stole the car from. freakin weird. especially since it happened twice in the last week.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:50 AM

This isn't a so call wtf moment but it was pretty cool.

Bassicly on Team deathmatch, My enemy was in a Chopper, he was shooting at me. The chopper was over a ramp at the airport though luckily. Now he must of been low on health because i drove my car up the ramp, and started shooting the Chopper front window. Now i wasn't expecting to kill him i just wanted to look at my car whilst shooting the chopper, But to my suprise, i killed him and his chopper landed fine on the ground.

So i took his chopper, and Boy! when i'm in the Chopper i'm unstopable (Choppers are my speciality)

Gongji
  • Gongji

Peck!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:38 AM

I'd call what I had a WTF moment, yeah. When suddenly some peds went all vigilante on me. Really strange, I was getting away in a car, but two peds in cars decided to back up and try to pin me to the wall.
I don't think I have ever heard of undercover cops before.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

This is more glitch, but was a defo WTF. With Niko idling away a bit of time between missions, I decided to get him to throw stuff at a passing cop in Alderney. Landed a rock on the cop's head, his cap flew off, he stumbled, shook himself and just walked on. I repeated the exercise in front of a passing cop car, still no response. I went on until the cop fell down and stayed there, and an ambulance came and paramedic sorted him out ("thanks for the patch-up", he said as he staggered into the back of the ambulance). So basically it was a case of giving the cops a hard time without them being able to respond. However, what a shock, they did eventually respond and I got Niko up a ladder and into a siege nest where he shot the cops off the top one by one with the pump action. The star level only went to 2, and stayed there, regardless of what Niko did. After the cops piled up at the foot of the ladder, I got bored and took Niko off - no NOOSE or choppers to fight with. Anyone else had this non-response by cops in Alderney? cool.gif

DELETEDUSER
  • DELETEDUSER

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Sanjeem @ Aug 11 2009, 11:50)
This isn't a so call wtf moment but it was pretty cool.

Bassicly on Team deathmatch, My enemy was in a Chopper, he was shooting at me. The chopper was over a ramp at the airport though luckily. Now he must of been low on health because i drove my car up the ramp, and started shooting the Chopper front window. Now i wasn't expecting to kill him i just wanted to look at my car whilst shooting the chopper, But to my suprise, i killed him and his chopper landed fine on the ground.

So i took his chopper, and Boy! when i'm in the Chopper i'm unstopable (Choppers are my speciality)

Hope that wasnt me in the chopper biggrin.gif

cornedbeefsandwich
  • cornedbeefsandwich

Satanic Warlock.

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

well, this one time i had a 4 star wanted level, i stole a helicopter with only a little health left, thought i escaped the cops about 4-5 minutes later.was over the water, and i jumped out thinking i had got away... only to be killed by my own helicopter blades! i was like... WTF?!?!

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

I was in my car, driving top-speed in a Banshee, and I faced a Cabby (the bigger Taxi), and shot a small group of shots (about 3-5) and I saw it stop. When I went there, I had headshotted the driver and both two passengers.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 13 August 2009 - 09:47 PM

Niko buying a soda from one of the kerbside cabins, I noticed a sports mag hanging up behind the vendor with the headline:

'CAN THE MIGHTY COCKS PENETRATE THE BEAVERS?'

Oooh, I say, WTF, I thought.

nellypellit
  • nellypellit

If you stare at the dancing kitteh for 20 seconds you will die&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:31 AM

my wtf moment was when i first saw a coloured anniahalater it was white i was like mercie_blink.gif how do i do it i want to make my helicopter white.but it turned out that it was somebodys modifi nervous.gif smile.gif cation

AnotherDave
  • AnotherDave

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

Earlier I had a 1 star wanted level and had a cop in a HeliTours Maverick following me really close to the ground, which was odd.

Lollercoaster
  • Lollercoaster

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

sarcasm.gif

Benjimino234
  • Benjimino234

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

• Members

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:18 AM

I was doing the swingset glitch, but facing forwards.

I died but fell underneath the map. Soz if this is common, I just got GTA IV.

cutcho
  • cutcho

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:37 AM

some of these wtf stories are great!

once in GTA IV a police helicopter randomly fell out of the sky and landed on Niko killing him instantly... didn't have any wanted stars!?

after the swingset glitch in a Turismo, the car was absoulutly totaled and Niko couldn't get out of the car and the car wouldn't drive... reset hahaha

5 Star wanted level and i was near the swingset glitch, helicopter was hovering just above... shot up into the air and cut the helicopters rear straight off, helicopter smashed into the ground exploding killing 2 ground level police officers. lol.gif "my favourite"

Vortex345
  • Vortex345

Captain Downtown

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 08:56 AM

There was one time when I was playing Hangman's NOOSE and when I got to the island to drop Petrovic off, the blades were hitting the ground right before it ended, so instead of seeing the regular cutscene all I saw was Petrovic get hit by the blades and it sent him flying! wow.gif The camera stayed in front of him while he was in the air and he landed in front of some bleachers. The game wouldn't end so everybody had to leave.

I've been trying to recreate that moment by having the blades hitting the ground when I drop him off but no luck so far. tounge2.gif

deathil93
  • deathil93

WASOOOME!

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

my biggest wtf moment was when I saw that the game actually works on my PC

another wtf moment was when I had 4 stars and the cops were chasing meh so I spawned a heli, started flying than for some reason the police heli rammed into me, I lost my rotor and the police heli exploded but for some reason my heli didn't and I didn't die, so I tryed to aim the heli to a roof top, it didn't work so I jumped off the heli and landed on the very edge of a roof top and didn't fell, than after a couple of seconds I had 5 stars and the SWAT came in with their black hawks firing at me, I shot 'em down and in the same time some cops got onto the roof top and started shooting at me with shotguns and SMGs and what not, I still didn't die, so I figured that I wont be able to to get off the roof through the door so I decided to leap across to the next door building, so I climbed over yo a thick pice of ledge and than slipped and fell to the ground and died, I mean WTF, after all that I slip from a damn roof and die? w00000ttt

Katalix
  • Katalix

Awesome.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

This morning while playing Hangmans Noose, these 3 police helicopters collided in mid-air, and wiped out most of the Noose wow.gif

Nillus
  • Nillus

Nice New Tits btw

• Members

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

I got beaten down by some guy with his bare hands and he fell ontop of me, it looked like Niko and that guy were doing missionary sex LOL.

LakeGTA
  • LakeGTA

.^.

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:28 PM

When I was just walking in the road once a heli came out of nowhere and missed Niko by about an inch..if I'd have moved slighty quicker I wouldn't have stood a chance.

The I'll Take Her mission..which was amusing..I read somewhere before that if the car flips you will fail the mission, however I was driving over a bridge with her and under-estimated how forceful she would turn the wheel..I stupidly drove close to the edge and she flipped us right off the bridge..did about 3 flips in the air then landed perfectly on the road below..quite amusing.

Vortex345
  • Vortex345

Captain Downtown

• Members

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:28 PM

I crashed into the back of a car which had two people inside of it. My car was blocking the driver's door so they both got out the passenger's door. Then I hear one of the say "Disrespect me?!" and start punching the other guy.

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

• Members

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:05 AM

A minor WTF, but nevertheless, it made me think WTF: Has anyone else noticed the size of Dimitri's feet? They must be huge. His shoes are like a junior version of Sideshow Bob's clown shoes. I was hypnotised by this sight when watching one of the cut scenes with him in. If it is true what they say about men with big feet, then he must be quite a popular guy........ biggrin.gif

Whiite Devil
  • Whiite Devil

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:49 AM

I already crashed a bike, and thanks to Euphoria flew away and landed Niko's Ass in the face of a gangster.

Wans't a "WOOOOW" momment, but was funny anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users