Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
Breaking Bohan
  • Breaking Bohan

Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 July 2009 - 11:44 PM

When I found out you couldn't buy property or much else w/ all the money you get in GTAIV, I was like WTF!

WTF is one to do w/ all the money - I was pissed!

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:20 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 09 July 2009 - 02:23 AM.

QUOTE (Breaking Bohan @ Jul 9 2009, 10:44)
When I found out you couldn't buy  property or much else w/ all the money you get in GTAIV, I was like WTF!

WTF is one to do w/ all the money - I was pissed!

IMO there isn't even alot of money in GTA IV anyway. The most I've ended up with is about $450,000 which isn't alot of money compared to other GTAs.

I had the "WTF am I supposed to do with all of this money?" in GTA III, and LCS more than IV.

MLVD
  • MLVD

Thug

• Members

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:15 AM

I was playing "The Holland Play" and I decided to kill Playboy X when he went down the stairs and I chased him and accidentally went into a door and then I was falling to the ground. I was WTF!!!!

Cheat
  • Cheat

HiiiPower

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:22 PM

I was starting the mission "No.1" for Brucie, and I came by taxi, so obviously I had no vehicle in which to go to get Stevie's car.
I ran from Brucie's to the street and this blue Feltzer came in high speed towards me, and Niko spins 540 in the air, losing about ½ of his healths. I'm like "Ok, you asked for it, I'll take your car now" and I take it, and two cops start running towards from the other end of the road. The guy pulls me of his car, wanting to fight. I quickly beat him up and get to the car, and Brucie tries to come in. In a rush with the cops coming I drive forwards as fast as possible, and Brucie stays hanging in the door, and, he hits a hydrant and falls into the ground. Quickly, I start driving back for Brucie and also, escaping the cops. The door on the passenger side of the car stays open, and as I come back for Brucie, he rans towards the door and spins over the door as the door brokes off the car. Brucie goes: "You try to kill me, man? Ice cold!"
In this point I am already laughing my ass off. Then I stop and wait for Brucie to come, but - unfortunately for him - behind me, a crazy driver in a Benson drives next to me fastly, hitting Brucie and crushing him between the Benson and the cop car, and the game goes Brucie is dead.
The sh*t doesn't stop there, I press Start to laugh f*cking hard, and when I get back to playing, I see the cops dead in the car, after the crash, and start driving away, but then two Russian gang members come from an alleyway, equipped with Uzi's/SMG's and start firing me. I watch the armor and health go down while running to cover behind my car, and when I got a chance, I shot the Russians, but this only causes cops to come with 2 stars. In a fast second there is a Police Patrol behind me with two fat cops coming out and shooting me, but I get into the car: FAIL, the cops come and instead of killing me, they bust me! Bye bye armor worth 500$ and weapons + ammo worth thousands.
Probably the funniest thing happened to me EVER in IV lol.gif

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:35 PM

I dunno if it counts but I was like WTF when I saw this PC video colgate.gif

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

pissed myself laughing biggrin.gif

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (oldage @ Jul 9 2009, 15:35)
I dunno if it counts but I was like WTF when I saw this PC video colgate.gif

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

pissed myself laughing biggrin.gif

lol.gif That's insane, they're like lemmings.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

I apologize for this slight bump, but this is the highest rated wtf moment I've had.

I was playing around at nightime at the beach, kicking the barrel thats on fire, knocking it around, I catch fire once, so I kicked it a bit.

Sudently I was knocked by an ambulance that came at full speed towards me at the beach, I flew for quite a distance, I did survive the brutal ambulance drivers, so I ran to the ambulance, put up my shotgun, aimed towards them, only to see that both of them were dead....

I did clip save it, but I don't know how to upload those to here. anywho it was a true wtf moment.

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:42 PM

Sorry about the double post.

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 01:12 PM

WTF moment in multiplayer tounge.gif

I don't know if this is a glitch or what, It must of been. Bassicly my my friend RPG'd me accidently, i went flying into the air, but i wasn't dead, my health was on full ( i think it's because he was on my team ). Bassicly when i was flying an oposition had an helicopter and i fell on it's blades then i died mad.gif

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 03:30 PM

Another wtf moment.

I went to the heli tour.

took a heli.

waited for another heli to start its tour

started chasing the heli in the air crashing into it trying to make it fall down (so far the score is 2-2) (game i made for myself tounge.gif) anyway, this time I didn't manage to get it down before my copter got destroyed, I lost my tail, so I tried to make it land on the land (we were over the sea far far away from land) I had it up for 10 min or so and got 50% closer. then I thought to myself, I'll just jump down in to the water, the very moment I pressed "F" the blades sudently shatterd and hit me I instantly died and my lifeless body fell in to the sea

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

I crashed into a car in my Infernus at such a speed that it instantly set alight and the driver fell out of the door in flames. WTF!?

crazybandit19
  • crazybandit19

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Jul 19 2008, 07:07)
Ok, so a cop was stealing a car to chase someone (I forget if it was me or a ped).

Cop: Out of the car! Cop stuff!
*cop drives off*
Girl (on phone): Hello 911!? Someone just stole my car!

tounge.gif

rofl

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (crazybandit19 @ Jul 20 2009, 17:24)
QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Jul 19 2008, 07:07)
Ok, so a cop was stealing a car to chase someone (I forget if it was me or a ped).

Cop: Out of the car! Cop stuff!
*cop drives off*
Girl (on phone): Hello 911!? Someone just stole my car!

tounge.gif

rofl

LOL thats epic if its true biggrin.gif

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (JayM @ Jul 20 2009, 17:13)
I crashed into a car in my Infernus at such a speed that it instantly set alight and the driver fell out of the door in flames. WTF!?

That is a random encounter when you crash into someone. Doesn't even need to be high speed.

Feral Slug
  • Feral Slug

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2009 - 05:41 AM

yes. some gta4 cars are relly ford pintos with body kits.

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Jul 20 2009, 18:59)

That is a random encounter when you crash into someone. Doesn't even need to be high speed.

You sure? It was the car I crashed into, not mine and its never happened before until then when I was travelling at probably no less than 100mph. I wish the game told you how fast you are going in vehicles, but that's another topic. So yeah I don't see how crashing into a car slowly would set it ablaze, surely its a speed thing?

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

*For some reason I double posted, my bad*

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

• Members

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (JayM @ Jul 21 2009, 15:33)

You sure? It was the car I crashed into, not mine and its never happened before until then when I was travelling at probably no less than 100mph. I wish the game told you how fast you are going in vehicles, but that's another topic. So yeah I don't see how crashing into a car slowly would set it ablaze, surely its a speed thing?

I'm quite sure, it has happend to me when I've crashed into other cars more then once. so I am rather sure.

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Jul 20 2009, 12:41)
I apologize for this slight bump, but this is the highest rated wtf moment I've had.

I was playing around at nightime at the beach, kicking the barrel thats on fire, knocking it around, I catch fire once, so I kicked it a bit.

Sudently I was knocked by an ambulance that came at full speed towards me at the beach, I flew for quite a distance,  I did survive the brutal ambulance drivers,  so I ran to the ambulance, put up my shotgun, aimed towards them, only to see that both of them were dead....

I did clip save it, but I don't know how to upload those to here.  anywho it was a true wtf moment.

The clips go to Video Editor,where you can watch it.To upload it,you must create a video(in case,youre WTF moment one).When done,click on the WEB one and it starts uploading to the gallery.It takes some time(a hour or two) but when the yellow line gets full.click the selection UPLOAD.When you see youre WTF moment clip there,highlight it and click upload(allso takes time).When the upload is finished add the the title,discription and tags and click finish.Now youre video is ready to watch in Social Club TV.Hope that helped wink.gif

wolf3188
  • wolf3188

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

I completed the story of this game 3 times, right? first time i used cheats and picked revenge, then without cheats deal, then without cheats revenge. this last one i finished just a couple of days ago, and anyone who has played it knows kate dies after the final mission in revenge. after i saved and was driving around in a calvalcade, just rampaging like an idiot, i got a call from an unknown caller and it was kate asking to go on a date this is not bullsh*t i was like WTF so i accepted and went there and went on a date with her and im like OMG WTF

wolf3188
  • wolf3188

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (King Of Monra @ Jul 21 2009, 15:36)
QUOTE (JayM @ Jul 21 2009, 15:33)

I'm quite sure, it has happend to me when I've crashed into other cars more then once. so I am rather sure.

It isn't, I did it in an esparanto to a taxi travelling at about 15MPH.

oc student
  • oc student

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:23 AM

I think that when you crash into a car hard enough it destroys the engine and usually the engine stalls and and you see the fire coming out of the bonnet. So probably the engine that's setting ppl on fire.

destructoBoi420
  • destructoBoi420

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 August 2009 - 12:20 AM

lol playing singleplayer right now and stopped a Patriot (Hummer), pulled the driver out and beat him with a bat, i swung 4 times but he died on the 3rd swing and the 4th hit the door of the Patriot and sent it flying and hits a passing car and somehow it killed the driver because i heard a scream and the car stopped, WTF!

ValuedDude
  • ValuedDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 07:56 AM

A door went flying off of a car and I went sliding on the door across the entire star junction

Inspire
  • Inspire

Snitch

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 August 2009 - 08:19 AM

QUOTE (oc student @ Jul 24 2009, 03:23)
I think that when you crash into a car hard enough it destroys the engine and usually the engine stalls and and you see the fire coming out of the bonnet. So probably the engine that's setting ppl on fire.

I thought that the driver were smoking and drops his cigarette on impact. Hence the fire.
Thats what ive been told!

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

In multiplayer, we pushed our friend down to subway's stairs when he was afk'ing in the car. We placed more cars above his cars so he couldn't get out. Then he came back from afk and suddenly he appearad right next of us. I was like WTF

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:55 AM

My yery recent WTF moment:After geting killed by Swingset,I spawned in the nearest hospidal.I wanted to get a car,so I run to the nearest one and stole it.He takes it back,but I took him out of the car again and one jamaican guy sees it and he starts to fight with him.The jamaican wins,but just as he finshed the guy,a cop starts to shoot him,jamaican takes out his shotgun but he couln`d beacuse he got killed by cop.LOL mercie_blink.gif

1232th
  • 1232th

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:56 AM

hahaha these are funny.
mine iz dat i waz driving down this street when i saw a guy pick up a prostitute.i waz like wtf or when i waz by the firefly projects and looked up to see 3 police annihilators flying around and when i turned around on this power line theres waz a pair of shoes on them.

UniversalSoldier
  • UniversalSoldier

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:39 AM

Just after buying weapons from Little Jacob, I waz moving towards my card when he came from the back and crushed me to death. And I said "MAN WTF"

Carnage1120
  • Carnage1120

Misanthropic Wiseguy

• Members

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:59 AM

This one time, at band camp...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users