WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
aFinn
  • aFinn

SRS Incorporated

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 29 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

The other day I was bowling with Roman in the Algonquin bowling alley and as I approached the desk clerk I went quite near the counter, and Roman comes and jumps on the counter. Ehh, never seen that happen in the Broker bowling place. Anyways, he just stood there and didn't follow me. I started bowling and that started normally, Roman was with me.
When we left I stupidly went near the counter again to see what will happen and yes, Roman jumped on it again and was stuck again. So I jumped on it too, trying to bump into him to drop him so I could take him home. I accidentally dropped him to the wrong side of the counter making it impossible to get him out of there.

*sigh*

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

I just did this 5 minutes ago, not big but a first for me.

I was on one of the tallest building with the fastest bike and I rode off the edge at full speed, I spun in the air and the front wheel pointing down I hit soemthing, lamppost car a bunch of stuff really and sent me flying off down the road, I assumed I was dead but I got up with half my life still there. Awesome, a massive fall and living thanks to a bike lol

BigAmericanTitties
  • BigAmericanTitties

Player lover

• Members

Posted 30 April 2009 - 05:14 AM

sometimes, i create massive roadblocks and fun. at one point, i did it to a taxi driver. they jsut kinda ducked, so i shot them in the head. they fell on the wheel, the horn honking, and the car darted forward. i had full health and got jammed between it and a car behind me from the roadblock. i died instantly

niko on crac
  • niko on crac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:07 AM

I hit a building with my heli and it stalled while it was on fire and then landed on somebody and blew up causing and chain reaction with a bunch of cars lolz

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:21 AM

When I flew from a helicopter at empire height I fell hit 10 buildings and lived. That was pretty standard though.

68torino12
  • 68torino12

The silent sniper

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

earlier today i was driving a blista compact with 5 stars.I turned down some road in aloquin and my blista compact got crushed by a fallin cop chopper!! it wasnt exploded it just fell with no tail i was like notify.gif

Captain Stosh
  • Captain Stosh

Like a boss.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

I was walking down Mohawk and some asshole ran me over on the intersection. I'd figure I would pull him out of his car and beat a lesson into him. However, right when I pulled him out about 4 other men in normal civillian clothes surround me with shotguns and begin blasting the hell out of me. I figured if I finished off the guy that ran me over I could get away, but it turns out he had a shotgun aimed right at my face, waiting for my camera to turn back around to him.

paul
  • paul

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

yeah you must be carefull with those angry russians.
I never go to hove beach without Dwayne's goons

Captain Stosh
  • Captain Stosh

Like a boss.

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Jun 7 2009, 13:53)

But that's the thing, these guys weren't Ruskies, they were normal civillians. Their voices were American.

paul
  • paul

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

QUOTE (Captain Stosh @ Jun 7 2009, 14:53)
QUOTE (Greasepalms @ Jun 7 2009, 13:53)

But that's the thing, these guys weren't Ruskies, they were normal civillians. Their voices were American.

confused.gif non-russian guys with shotguns?
maybe you got bad luck and a ped had a weapon but i'm pretty sure it was a russian

XZGamer71
  • XZGamer71

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

Here's a few quick giggles.

- I was coming out of the Bohan Safehouse. I heard a Policeman, opened the door, tripped him up and got 1* So i went up into the Building where the preacher is next to. Run to the top. Get on the banister thing. I jump off. He jumps off, but the wrong way; Dead cop.

- I was in my Comet and a 2 Cops were there. I jumped out, Slid across the floor and tripped up a Cop ( biggrin.gif ) Then my door hit the other and he went flying, then my Car skid across the road and killed him. Goood Car biggrin.gif No Star.

- When i was on a Building with Hobos i Whacked one with my Baseball bat he fell off to the ground. Simple. So then i see a guy not at my Level so i couldn't push him towards the edge. So i start a fight with him. Climb up onto the Wood i was on, he does too, so i Baseball bat him off him then goes and hits a running Hobo biggrin.gif So me feeling Silly i Snipe a few guys at a Traffic Light. Getting 1*. I climb onto the Ledge thing. The Cops getting up quicker than i expected. I decided when they got here i'd jump onto the Train Track. The Cop gets up, climbs onto the Ledge i'm on (Carefully walks across it, which is strange because he could just go across the arrest me) He gets me in the Lock thing, i breakout and jump, my legs hitting the Metal Bars. SO THE COP GOES AND JUMPS! Hits his head on the Bar and goes to the floor. So i jump off the Railway. Free Pistol. Get in a nearby Comet, run over a Cop, he goes flying and hits a ped. Seems it's all impossible? Nothings impossible with Euphoria.

I like hitting Taxis with my Baseball Bat neer cops. They punch me. Cops get out. Cops get Taxi Driver in lock. I walk into Cops. Taxi Driver Breaks free. Cop runs after him. I laugh and take the Cops Car. Naw how many Cops did i say in there whatsthat.gif

Karl11
  • Karl11

-_-

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

Well another WTF moments from me
1:(This happened long time ago)So I was doing a Dimitri mission Do you have Prodection?,I got to the place when I accidenly made Dimitri trip.Now,after the cutseen Dimitri was sucked into the ground while a message comes:Dimitri is dead.Plus the the other guys sucked too,so I went outside the house then I see pepole geting up and down the again and again and when dive away I experienced The Blue Hell.So 3 WTF moments at the same time.
2:(This happened when doing Playboy X frist mission)So I got to the point,where I have to shot down last Uunion boss.I took my sniper rifle and aimed at the helicopter.When I shot the heli,it blew up with one shot and I was like WTF!?

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:45 PM

On L&D,
I was being chased by an ahnialator on a double t, i went over a ramp on it an fired with double barrel shotty and hit the pilot, i landed on my head and fell of the motorcycle then the helicopter fell on me. confused.gif

And this has happened once or twice, you kill someone who was aiming a gun at you, they drop the gun and it fires and kills me sad.gif

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

I finally acheived something on the game that I've been hoping would happen for a long time......

I was having a shoot-out with the police, taking cover behind a building with a narrow path then water to the left of it. NOOSE were running up the path and I was popping them off until I had to reload and they reached the corner, came round and killed me before I could get away. I watched as in slow motion as Niko and his SMG fell and when the gun hit the ground, that magic moment, a single bullet fired from it and capped the cop in the shin biggrin.gif He started hopping on one foot holding his leg shouting something in slo-mo that I couldn't understand. I've been cut down before whilst a shotgun or a RPG and they've went off but effected no-one. Finally, in death, Niko got his deserved revenge.

sammya
  • sammya

Snitch

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:06 AM

not epic,

stole that helicopter from that assassin mission and went for a fly. on my way their i parked my chopper at a hot dog stand to refill health, when a ped got into my chopper as a PASSENGER. he just hanged his legs over the side and waited for me to get in and fly

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

I know that this is in quite quick succession to my last post but I witnessed something pretty funny recently on GTA....

I drove to the very north tip of Algonquin into a building site area. There were two men standing around the corner of a building smoking with two cars parked beside them. One a Super GT and the other a crappy rust bucket, the sort of thing that you drive in Little Jacob's missions. I naturally killed them both and destroyed the cars then an ambulance turned up so I ran away to a hill overlooking the area and watched through my sniper scope. One paramedic got out and went to the bodies but turned back to get back into the ambulance but to my amusement the ambulance drove off......as the paramedic had his hand on the door lol.gif He got dragged around the building site then finally fell off, at which point he stood up, lit up a cigarette and started smoking while walking back and forth. Paramedic- smoking confused.gif So I popped him in the head and got the hell out of there smile.gif

Bit of a novel but I found it funny.

nellypellit
  • nellypellit

If you stare at the dancing kitteh for 20 seconds you will die&a

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

haha my wtf moment was when i was randomly blowing myself up with grenades with freindly fire off on free mode and i went really far and then my characters leg got stuck in a fence and he was hanging upside down for a while happy.gif but the annoying thing was everyone was laughing at my character. i started getting annoyed because he wouldnt get down hw was just danglin on a high fence at the alderney prison but he got down happy.gif

GTA_getaway_driver
  • GTA_getaway_driver

They see me Rollin'

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

Im back with more, I got some pics too::

I was driving and this pole randomly spawned and I hit it, the poor guy on the ground standing next to it, I hit him anf the pole and he goes through the opening, HOLE IN ONE!!
user posted image

In the aftermath the Ambulance came as usual and did CPR on the person I killed, then came to this position and did CPR.....But there was nobody laying there...
user posted image

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

Haha, pictures are always good evidence, nice one man.

IShootYew
  • IShootYew

Lighthearted Loser

• Members

Posted 10 June 2009 - 06:22 AM

I was having a random shootout with the cops, and I shot one's legs so he fell to the ground. The one behind him started shooting me, just as the floored cop managed to get up, causing a headshot and severe laughter.

I grab a cop car and run from the scene, and as I turn a few corners, a cop car slams into a pole, launching the 2 occupants out of the windscreen, and causing them to faceplant onto my bonet. biggrin.gif

Other than that I'm making a video of my random/wtf moments. You'll be forced to watch it in due course.

seth 0497
  • seth 0497

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:38 AM

i had just escaped a six star wanted level had half health i am just about to walk into burger well noooooo a patriot runs me over sneaky2.gif wait thats not all the guy then says look what you done to my ride he gets out once i get up he punches me in the face and i die suicidal.gif i friggin escaped a six star and die by getting punched in the face suicidal.gif

gtafan555
  • gtafan555

i pwn noobs from the hanger

• Members

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:58 AM

i was on free mode shooting ppl with my rocket launcher tounge2.gif and i ran out of rockets, my guy throws the rocket launcher to the ground and a rocket FIRES and blows ME up mercie_blink.gif WTF?

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 June 2009 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE (gtafan555 @ Jun 11 2009, 04:58)
i was on free mode shooting ppl with my rocket launcher tounge2.gif and i ran out of rockets, my guy throws the rocket launcher to the ground and a rocket FIRES and blows ME up mercie_blink.gif WTF?

Usually when Niko dies and drops the gun, the gun shoots one time.
I think it is rare when he just drops it, haven't happened to me that often but sometimes yes.
But sounds pretty unfair to me if you died for that -_-

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 June 2009 - 11:51 AM

Oh please forgive me it's a double post suicidal.gif

Well anywayz I was foolin' with the cops a moment ago and then this cops starts running towards me, and screams: "GERONIMO!" and then starts running real fast speed looking at me, and just when I got my aim at his head, he ran towards a bike and then falls to the ground : D

Another one was, when I was being chased by the cops (I was on foot), I saw a taxi coming towards me in real high speed, and I was like "Oh, that's just a scared taxi running away, who cares." and then the taxi stops next to me and a cop steps out and headshots me biggrin.gif

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

Some chick run over my leg and hit my hip, I wanted to shoot her for hitting me with her car, but niko started limping, so I am like "wtf stop limping and run after that car and shoot that bia**! But Niko kept limping until he hit another car and fell over (didn't fall the first time ).

Astrixone
  • Astrixone

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:10 PM

A police car fell on me from the sky.
An old lady hit me with a knife (I took care of her nicely devil.gif )
A police man stole a car from my parking area
I shoot a taxi driver because i wanted his taxi and when i tried to open the door the car accelerated and i was grabing the door until i got under the taxi and than smashed.

lastikboy95
  • lastikboy95

You've been hit by, a smooth crimnal.

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:44 AM

I used the swing glitch and sent me to the park when i bailed out I hit my head on a tree then the car crushed me with the tree. I did not saw it coming! Funny as hell biggrin.gif

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:56 AM

Something I hadn't noticed before, happened last night when I was in the middle of an intense cop chase. When Niko is shot, he rarely murmurs, perhaps the odd grunt - very Zen. But last night, when the police winged him he was making all sort of shouts and screams. He was shouting things like "That's enough", "Please stop", and shouting out in pain. I thought (as you do), "WTF!". This is still while he has health and body armour (although of course the body armour takes hits). Very unnerving. confused.gif

Sicologikal
  • Sicologikal

Shark

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

I went to Split Sides with Clay & Terry in TLAD and after the show I was invisible! All that I could see was the weapon. This stopped when I went inside Honkers in Alderney. Defo WTF moment! biggrin.gif

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:46 PM

i own this game over a year now and took my time with it, tried to get any bonus conversation...but now, right now a few minutes ago THIS HAPPENED:

i received a call from an unknown person...and it turns out to be.....

click for a bigger view
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users