Photo

WTF Moments!?

987 replies to this topic
Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:42 PM

Now i havn't seen a GTA IV version in this section so i thought i'd start one. Has anything ever happened to you on GTA IV and it's just like "ZOMG, WTF" well post what happened here, pictures and video are welcome colgate.gif

To start it off, i only really play GTA IV online, But the Swing glitch amazed me the most, so thats my moment, im sure theres more to come.

cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:46 PM

Seeing this thread

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (cr416 @ Jul 18 2008, 12:46)
Seeing this thread

Why exactly, dont give it all the smart talk. If you have seen another thread that is like this one, tell me and ill request for this one to be Locked. No need for the cocky talk!

cr416
  • cr416

Rat

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

Sorry bro tounge.gif Sure there will be lots of great replies.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (cr416 @ Jul 18 2008, 12:50)
Sorry bro tounge.gif Sure there will be lots of great replies.

No worries.

garywobby
  • garywobby

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:05 PM

My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

I was driving the Patriot, did a Jump and landed on the ground, and it went through notify.gif

apache77pilot
  • apache77pilot

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (garywobby @ Jul 18 2008, 13:05)
My WTF moment came last night as I was playing the game, this is the third time i've played through the game and this has never happened before.
I was doing the mission "Out of the closet" where I have to kill French Tom for Brucie, I sat down and listened to him babble on for a bit and then decided I was bored of listening to him and it was time to shoot him, so I got up, pulled out my shotgun and fired .........right at the time a gang of four masked men in raincoats burst through the diner doors shouting "This is a robbery" and they all quickly turned on me because obviously I was packing.
Anyway I shot the one in my way and quickly ran outside only to find more robbers there having a shoot-out with the cops, I decided it'd probably be safer if I just quickly ran around the corner to my safehouse.

haha. that pretty cool.

mine has to be the time i jumped out of the helicopter from as i high as i could go and lived. i didnt land in water or anything. i hit a wall and landed. niko just got up like nothing happened.

fishing4monkeys
  • fishing4monkeys

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:15 PM

I spawned a helicopter and it happened to be by a hotdog stand...I get on the heli and press R2 to start it and the hotdog stand explodes! It blows off my tail but the roters stay intact so I finish taking off with smoke billowing everywhere and proceed to crash land on top of an apartment building.

Another time I was with Brucie on my way to get the Comet from Stevie and the taxi driver flips at an intersection with us in the back! Everything wen black and I thought the game had frozen! But nope! I press triangle to get out and I still get charged the fare!!! Lousey taxi driver...lol

Yet another time I crashed my chopper into a building full speed expecting to blow up or the blades to shear off but nope! The blades just start spinning really slow and I am forced to crash land as I am basically falling at this point...well gliding somehow confused.gif .

This game is awesome! I'd put more but I have several a day so it'd be a little much tounge2.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:08 AM

Haha, some of these are pretty crazy happy.gif I've not really had any which is pretty gutting.

I was driving the Patriot, did a Jump and landed on the ground, and it went through  tounge2.gif

Soundslike 'Blue Hell' If we still call it that.

EaStSiDe SoUlJa
  • EaStSiDe SoUlJa

Str8 Rider

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:18 AM

first time i saw nikos huge nose i was like "WTF?!?"

WellsMcK
  • WellsMcK

Mt. Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:36 AM

Every time someone gets hit by a car that I don't see I say ,"WTF". Whenever this happens I end up bursting in laughter.
The first time i got the tail of my heli cutoff online I didn't know what to do. I ended up spinning in circles and I just flew up until someone knocked my blades off.

the young hooligan
  • the young hooligan

Big Evil

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (fishing4monkeys @ Jul 18 2008, 13:15)
I spawned a helicopter and it happened to be by a hotdog stand...I get on the heli and press R2   to start it and the hotdog stand explodes! It blows off my tail but the roters stay intact so I finish taking off with smoke billowing everywhere and proceed to crash land on top of an apartment building.

Another time I was with Brucie on my way to get the Comet from Stevie and the taxi driver flips at an intersection with us in the back! Everything wen black and I thought the game had frozen! But nope! I press triangle   to get out and I still get charged the fare!!! Lousey taxi driver...lol

Yet another time I crashed my chopper into a building full speed expecting to blow up or the blades to shear off but nope! The blades just start spinning really slow and I am forced to crash land as I am basically falling at this point...well gliding somehow confused.gif .

This game is awesome! I'd put more but I have several a day so it'd be a little much tounge2.gif

Haha!, that happened to me with the heli aswell.

WellsMcK
  • WellsMcK

Mt. Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:37 AM Edited by MckMan31, 22 July 2008 - 04:42 AM.

Has anybody ever seen the youtube video where this guy is using a bunch of cheats and he slams his heli into a building and loses his tail and rotors and is flying towards the ground when he suddenly uses the fix cheat and barely hits the ground and flies away.

Oranchov
  • Oranchov

Thread Killer

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:46 AM

I was playing Free Roam, and someone crashes into the Empire State Building. We lose the rotors, and go falling all the way down, go through the ground, but first the helicopter hits a cop car on the way down. I get out, appear on the street, with a crowd of cops shooting at me.

gtarulz
  • gtarulz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:53 AM

my moment was online in a helicopter with some dude under me shooting his bazooka at me i then went down to squash the guy as he got a direct shot on me and my helicpopter exploded and killed him but i got out off of my exploded helicopter without losing health dozingoff.gif

gta 4 gamer
  • gta 4 gamer

Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (EaStSiDe SoUlJa @ Jul 19 2008, 01:18)
first time i saw nikos huge nose i was like "WTF?!?"

L o l

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:04 AM

I think my biggest WTF? moment was when people started saying they didn't like this game.

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:07 AM

Ok, so a cop was stealing a car to chase someone (I forget if it was me or a ped).

Cop: Out of the car! Cop stuff!
*cop drives off*
Girl (on phone): Hello 911!? Someone just stole my car!

tounge.gif

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 18 2008, 12:42)
Now i havn't seen a GTA IV version in this section so i thought i'd start one. Has anything ever happened to you on GTA IV and it's just like "ZOMG, WTF" well post what happened here, pictures and video are welcome colgate.gif

To start it off, i only really play GTA IV online, But the Swing glitch amazed me the most, so thats my moment, im sure theres more to come.

My biggest WTF moment was when I shot a taxi driver and got a wanted level and I heard a cop saying over the CB "dispatch, we have an officer down".

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Jul 19 2008, 07:07)
Ok, so a cop was stealing a car to chase someone (I forget if it was me or a ped).

Cop: Out of the car! Cop stuff!
*cop drives off*
Girl (on phone): Hello 911!? Someone just stole my car!

tounge.gif

One time a cop broke into a car to chase me after he witnessed me break into a car. Guess what? He broke into one of my cars outside my safehouse in Bohem. I was saving that car back then for one of Brucie's races. A cop was chasing me for a crime that he just commited himself a few seconds later. What a snot-nosed shrivelled-up crab bait. He might as well use an internet ID called dickhead so that we all know he's a stuck-up c*nt.

Stink_Fist
  • Stink_Fist

Goo Goo G'Joob

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:09 AM

I was racing down Dukes Boulevard (Fav road in game), when I turned a sharp corner to go on the Algonquin Bridge, I hit the wall, my car went spinning around and rolled over, then another car came and hit me, then my car ended up skidding along on its front bumper confused.gif

DudeWeresMyHog
  • DudeWeresMyHog

Captain Swinger

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

After getting very annoyed with some of the stunt jumps all I had left to do was the one on-top of the UN building. So i drove into the car park (where i figured I wouldn't get 4 stars) when my brother said something to me, I turned around to see what he wanted when I felt my controller rumble, turn back around and I'v been arrested : (

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

I cant think of any epic ones but once I was getting chased by about 6-8 police cars down a long road, until I got to the bottom of the road, hit a wall and flew through the windscreen. I got up and the cars behind slammed into my car and knocked me over, police startted getting out of their cars but were getting killed by cars slamming in behind them. It ended after about a minute with a huge pile up and a lot of crushed cops.

Delano.888
  • Delano.888

Also known as Dx11

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:19 PM

Just know, I dropped a nade by just pulling L2 without aiming, which landed at my feat, then launching me in the air, with one arm pointing straight in the air...

IT REALLY LOOKED LIKE SUPERMAN TAKING OFF!

I almost pissed my pants lauging, it just looked like superman sooo much, also I was on a bilboard when it happened, so it was pretty high in the air...

Wish I filmed it though...

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (JayM @ Jul 19 2008, 16:45)
I cant think of any epic ones but once I was getting chased by about 6-8 police cars down a long road, until I got to the bottom of the road, hit a wall and flew through the windscreen. I got up and the cars behind slammed into my car and knocked me over, police startted getting out of their cars but were getting killed by cars slamming in behind them. It ended after about a minute with a huge pile up and a lot of crushed cops.

Sounds great, I never can cause any pile-ups, i never know where to try? is there a motorway system like on San Andreas, where i can cause some made pile ups?
These used to cause some major pile-ups.
Post some pics and videos up of your WTF Moments everyone? biggrin.gif

nikobitch
  • nikobitch

The most handsome mafakah!

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

cops take hookers in their car mercie_blink.gif

Dillinger8
  • Dillinger8

Kush

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

I finally saw a ped pick up a prostitute outside of the Bohan safehouse.

Before the Waste Not Want Knots (or whatever) mission I accidentally t-boned a car right into Packie and the mission ended before I left the front of his mom's house.

yess
  • yess

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Jul 19 2008, 21:10)
QUOTE (JayM @ Jul 19 2008, 16:45)

Sounds great, I never can cause any pile-ups, i never know where to try? is there a motorway system like on San Andreas, where i can cause some made pile ups?
These used to cause some major pile-ups.
Post some pics and videos up of your WTF Moments everyone? biggrin.gif

Oh yes there is.

the highway to hell.

You can manipulate the speed of the traffic by moving you'r camera in different direction.
Exsample: if you look in the direction where the cars come from and turn the camera so tht you are looking acros the road,
cars will speed up to max speed and in great numbers.

The place is here

http://snapmap.wikig...dex.php?437,222

I had pileups and xplosions lasting 10 to 20 min's just by doing nothing else but looking.
You can use the walkway running along the highway to have a good look, and position you at the last car in the pileup, when new cars crash move to that spot and moving you'r camera as i told.

takes a little getting use to but you will be rewarded with a major pileup, xplosions and flying people al over.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:47 PM

Oh yes there is.

the highway to hell.

You can manipulate the speed of the traffic by moving you'r camera in different direction.
Exsample: if you look in the direction where the cars come from and turn the camera so tht you are looking acros the road,
cars will speed up to max speed and in great numbers.

The place is here

http://snapmap.wikig...dex.php?437,222

I had pileups and xplosions lasting 10 to 20 min's just by doing nothing else but looking.
You can use the walkway running along the highway to have a good look, and position you at the last car in the pileup, when new cars crash move to that spot and moving you'r camera as i told.

takes a little getting use to but you will be rewarded with a major pileup, xplosions and flying people al over.

Ahaha, nice. I didn't know this! Ill certainly give this a crack, So you look forwards as from there side and the pile-up will begin?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users