[CLEO] GTA 4 FEATURES FOR SANANDREAS MOD

331 replies to this topic
Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Kickme93 @ Sep 28 2009, 20:46)
2. when a plane gets very high into the sky it starts to leave behind a trail as you can see below, is it possible to make a cleo for that so when it reachs 800+ above al the trail appears

airplane_0820.jpg

Thanks.
Man, plane needs to raise over some kilometers to make the trail visible biggrin.gifand now may of the contrails are not natural ;p I hope that you know what I'm talking about, but that's not the topic of the discussion.

you mean chemtrails??? to answer your question, yes there are many contrails cleo mods out there.

Dude you replied to a five year old post, but I'm pretty should he was still looking for an answer and waited 5 years for your reply. 

Masog
  • Masog

fisherman

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Kickme93 @ Sep 28 2009, 20:46)
2. when a plane gets very high into the sky it starts to leave behind a trail as you can see below, is it possible to make a cleo for that so when it reachs 800+ above al the trail appears

airplane_0820.jpg

Thanks.
Man, plane needs to raise over some kilometers to make the trail visible biggrin.gifand now may of the contrails are not natural ;p I hope that you know what I'm talking about, but that's not the topic of the discussion.

you mean chemtrails??? to answer your question, yes there are many contrails cleo mods out there.

one of my mods : http://www.gtainside...=57573&orderBy=

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users