Photo

GTA Zaibatsu

19 replies to this topic
markiij
  • markiij

Anywhere City, 3 weeks in the future

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:42 PM Edited by markiij, 15 July 2008 - 01:18 PM.

user posted image
Plot:
30 years in the future,
You are Curtly Speed. After living a horrible life in Carcer City you dicide to move to Anywhere City. A great place, you've heard but you change your mind whenyou finally arive. The city is a total chaos, a mess with rival gangs everwhere. To be atleast safe in one district you join a gang. The Zaibatsu.
It's up to you create a some control over this town again. You'll have to work with and agains your enemys to get more and more respect. You'll have to fight for your life and your gang...

Weapons:
You can carry one weapon of each set.
Melee:Throw:Handguns:Shotguns:Uzi's:Machine guns:Heavy:
x Fistx Grenadex Electrogunx Sawn-offx MP5x AK-47x M60
x Electro fingersx Molotov cocktailx Glockx Spas 12x Mac-10x M16x Rocket Launcher
x Electro batonx Smoke grenadex Silenced glockx Pump actionx Tec-9x M4x Heat-seeking rocket launcher
x Screwdriverx Flashbangx Magnumx AA-12 x IMI Galilx Minigun
x Knifex Teargasx Colt Commander x Flamethrower
x Bras Knucklesx Breaching chargex Beretta
x Objects you can pick upx Objects you can pick up
user posted imageuser posted image

Districts:
The city features four gang territories, a huge prison and a military base. There's also an industrial part with factories like The Human Hotdog and Cherkov. The rest of the space is ready to be taken over by you! smile.gif
Zaibatsu:Yakuza:SRS Scientists:Russian Mafia:Prison:Army Base:Factories:
This district is filled by skyscrappers and strange hi-tech buildings. Rent a penthouse and enjoy the view of the skyline filled with thousands of neon-lights, airtrains and floating metal islands. Drive around and find some cool hidden areas or abandoned factorys...In this deistrict the old Japanese style gets mixed with hi-tech. The result is amazing! A quarter of the distict is build underground and you can always take a walk in the clean and sunny parks. Hundreds of blue and red technoflowers mixed with roses and small palm trees surround the calm lake.The place of the psychos. Watch out if you're alone... You might wake up in a strange laboratory one day! Crazy professors are using this district to realize all their crazy plans. Sometimes they create medicines, sometimes new viruses.This place is like a dumpster. You better watch out for dark alleys. Rats will eat you to the bone! You'll find some nice places too. There are gunshops, you can hire a hitman or go out in one of the Russian bars but be sure to not piss them off. tounge.gifThis place, surrounded by big metal walls keep the prisoners inside. The prison includes a graveyard but it's not used anymore cause about ten people die here every day. Guards are affraid to enter the place on their own so they just throw some food over the wall every day and continue eating their donuts. Don't ask them for any help!No one really knows what's happening here. There are storys going around of massive gladiator fights with houndreds of soldies going down. If you want to become a soldie too sing up at the reception but be warned, the prison is a safer place.Huge companies like Human Hotdog have build their factorys in this district. The air is filled with dust and a huge brown cloud floats above this part of the city. There's also a huge underground connection of tunnels and sewers.

Gangs:
Anywhere City is dominated by four huge gangs. Try to become partners with all of them to use their special abilities.
Zaibatsu:Yakuza:SRS Scientists:Russian Mafia:
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
At the start of the game this is the second smallest gang of the city. The gang color is black and yellow and every gang member carrys a Colt Commander to make sure no one but Zaibatsu members enter their turf.The Yakuza is a huge gang. They also have the cleanest part of the city and you can enter it even if you're not on their side. They are friendly if you leave them alone but if you mess with them you're screwed...The SRS Scientists are totally crazy. They like experimenting with drugs. Sometimes they try them on you but most of the time on themselves. Their gangcolor is Yellow and they the Scientists always carry flamethrowers.Never try to enter the Russian territory without an armored car. They hate all other gangs in town and they'll love it to try their new pump action shotguns on your body. Their gangcolor is Red.

Features:
Have you completed the storyline? Don't worry, there are lots of other things to do in the huge city! Here are some examples.
Missions:Money:Gangs:Fun:
100 Main mission5 CompaniesMake partners and enemiesCall the police/medics/firemen
30 Side missions10 HousesUpgrade the gang weaponsRob stores
Kill frenziesWeapon storesUpgrade the gangcarsMod your cars
100 Z-Drug packagesInvest in your gangStart gangwarsFind the Wang- and Foocars
50 Stunt jumpsBuy vhiclesRecruit bodygardsPlay online and in co-op
Go out Decorate your place
Buy clothes
user posted image

Pictures:
Buy properties
Factories near docks
SRS DNA Lab
Zaibatsu Z-Type gangcar (İNightShadow)
Russian red light district

Remember I just did this for fun, don't take it too serious. wink.gif

Greets,
markiij

JohnnyPepper
  • JohnnyPepper

PC Gamer

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:09 PM

Very good idea, because I would like the next gta be set on future.

apache77pilot
  • apache77pilot

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:45 PM

sounds good. but yeah. i futuristic one sounds good too.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

Yes i would like to see the future revisited..... hey wait a sec how can we revisit the future if it hasn't happened.......
Ahem yeah sorry.. there are many great things they could do with it. plenty of scope for creativity, and plenty of
cool things from which they could draw inspiration, not least of all GTA2. plus the Zaibatsu were awesome. I wanna
work for Trey Welsh again. and i wanna know why he calls you 'Gecko'

Mr. Someguy
  • Mr. Someguy

Gold Member

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:19 PM

Yea, I want a future GTA aswell, I've made a topic of my own, but it's fallen to the second page and I don't want to bump it unless I add to the first post, which I am too lazy to do right now. tounge.gif

I miss the Zaibatsu.

markiij
  • markiij

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (Tony Mozzarelli 80 @ Jul 14 2008, 14:47)
Yes i would like to see the future revisited..... hey wait a sec how can we revisit the future if it hasn't happened.......
Ahem yeah sorry.. there are many great things they could do with it. plenty of scope for creativity, and plenty of
cool things from which they could draw inspiration, not least of all GTA2. plus the Zaibatsu were awesome. I wanna
work for Trey Welsh again. and i wanna know why he calls you 'Gecko'

Yeah and doctor LaBrat, Jerkov and Billy Bob Bean smile.gif.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:53 PM Edited by D- Ice, 14 July 2008 - 03:55 PM.

QUOTE (Mr. Someguy @ Jul 14 2008, 10:19)
Yea, I want a future GTA aswell, I've made a topic of my own, but it's fallen to the second page and I don't want to bump it unless I add to the first post, which I am too lazy to do right now.  tounge.gif

I miss the Zaibatsu.

Bumped it for you bro icon14.gif.

I'm a dystopic-future setting fan too, and hope you can tell I'd really like a similar idea to your to go through.

However, I'd rather you not rise up like that, but stay pretty poor - kinda like GTA4's "Rags to better rags" story. However, I love your idea of gang respect and negotiations - this idea is becoming very popular recently with games like Scarface and The Godfather, where instead of just sorting your problems out with gunsfights and whose the stronger (the ones who have you on side of course) wins, you have to use a balance with some diplomacy.

I think this is really good, and something R* should pick up, as it gives different gangs character - and you no longer just treat them as walking bullet-buffers, but rather as allies or enemies to be reconed with, giving you freedom to play the game at your own style - uncompromising war-mongerer, or peacefull stratigist diplomat. Each gang can also have there own levels of agressiveness, with some being patient and willing to compromise, and extremist gangs who only understand you with drive-bys and hits.

To be honest I was expecting something similar to be in GTA 4, but was disappointed when it wasn't.

Also, having an evil coporation-based gang, and such super-organised crime syndicates one level up from your average Mafia would be the sh*t! I would love the Zaibatsu to make a comeback, but hopefully there should be a rival - or pseudo-rival emerging up from organised crime who the Zaibatsu are trying to prevent. And maybe towards the end, there can be a shocking twist where you discover theres a more secretive organisation which is ven more powerfull than the Zaibatsu, which will awe you with it's pure influence and power which even the Zaibatsu don't dare messing with.

That will be so much cooler IMO than the street gangs, semi-organised drug gangs and organised Mafias we currently all know about and seen in previous GTA's.

I'm actually thinking of starting a thread about this when I get back this week - but not sure if it warrants a whole thread just for that idea. Tell me what you think please guys. smile.gif

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2008 - 03:57 PM

love that graphics man

Zaibatsu sounds like a good idea, only cause the name sounds good, lol

markiij
  • markiij

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

I updated the post. It looks way better now smile.gif.

+ Also added a weapons section

kareljanis
  • kareljanis

Player lover

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:21 PM

i can see it happening, just not anytime soon.

markiij
  • markiij

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:49 PM

Added a sh*tload of new info smile.gif. tomorrow i'll add even more wink.gif.

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
  • Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

Looks good!

TheBoneCountyButcher
  • TheBoneCountyButcher

Ain't That Some sh*t

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:05 PM

BEST NEXT TOPIC EVER

Gabriel Constantin
  • Gabriel Constantin

Horror Punk Fiend

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:21 PM

I hope you plan on including The Loonies, Rednecks and Hare Krishna into the mix. They may not be the strongest gangs in the city; but they were defiantly the most fun to work for. biggrin.gif

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

I see you updated it. It looks really good mate. And yeah the Enlightened and the loonies and rednecks
definitely need to make a re-appearance. I also think it may be better if instead of actually joining the Z
you are freelance but find yourself forced into a situation where you have to do work for them, as well as
other gangs. but as the game progresses you should be able to hire your own crew members, and when you
have a few trusted guys, it becomes your own gang. Maybe you could pick out of a selection of names and
gang outfits, and also signature gang cars. Imagine how cool the current gen' Z type would look. You need
to be able to run your own businesses and rackets too. and rob banks, deal drugs, burgle houses. kidnap.
take hostages, hire informants, fence stolen goods..... i'll stop ranting now

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:25 PM

Then if it had a Multiplayer, us and the Loonies could battle it out.

Well, we could now, but we're a bunch of lazy f*cks, and the Loonies just play VCMP.

I've never liked the idea of a using the future in games, they always go too far. I liked GTA 2 because it was a more realistic future, so maybe this could work.

Please, no f*cking lazer beams.

Tony Mozzarelli 80
  • Tony Mozzarelli 80

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Ottae @ Jul 14 2008, 21:25)
Then if it had a Multiplayer, us and the Loonies could battle it out.

Well, we could now, but we're a bunch of lazy f*cks, and the Loonies just play VCMP.

I've never liked the idea of a using the future in games, they always go too far. I liked GTA 2 because it was a more realistic future, so maybe this could work.

Please, no f*cking lazer beams.

Yeah i prefer more realistic weapons to lasers and plasma guns and all that stuff

markiij
  • markiij

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:52 AM

There are only 2 or 3 futuristic weapons. The resof them are real and remember it's only a fun topic;).

tricore5
  • tricore5

The Russian

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:05 AM

i remeber that gang

bobgtafan
  • bobgtafan

The last thing you never see

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:13 AM

I swear I've seen this thread somewhere before...I don't know its a good idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users