Photo

Something Funny Happened To Roman

5 replies to this topic
LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:03 PM

Something funny happened to Roman at the strip club. I went in and I forgot to put my gun away and the security guards started chasing me out so I opened fire on them with a pistol and when I went to shoot the second, Roman got in the way of my line of fire and I shot him in the arm by accident. He spun around half a circle and shouting, "what the f*ck do you think you're doing you asshole"? When I dropped him off he said he had a wonderful time and told Niko to call him soon. How did Roman have a wonderful time? He never got to see the babes in the strip club after he called Niko and chose the place in the first place and he also got shot in the arm. Some odd fun he had.

mr fauston
  • mr fauston

niko living the american dream

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:25 PM

hahahah you you know i did the same thing but i used a shot gun instead

oldage
  • oldage

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Jul 13 2008, 22:03)
Something funny happened to Roman at the strip club. I went in and I forgot to put my gun away and the security guards started chasing me out so I opened fire on them with a pistol and when I went to shoot the second, Roman got in the way of my line of fire and I shot him in the arm by accident. He spun around half a circle and shouting, "what the f*ck do you think you're doing you asshole"? When I dropped him off he said he had a wonderful time and told Niko to call him soon. How did Roman have a wonderful time? He never got to see the babes in the strip club after he called Niko and chose the place in the first place and he also got shot in the arm. Some odd fun he had.

if you bring him home safe , he had a wonderfull time.
it's scripted (or however you call it)

mr fauston
  • mr fauston

niko living the american dream

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

you know i figured something out if you take one of the girl freinds you get on love-meet i think it's sobohoe i took her to the strip club to see if she get's jealus and she actualy liked it i was like geeze got beat at my own plan

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (mr fauston @ Jul 13 2008, 22:25)
hahahah you you know i did the same thing but i used a shot gun instead

Lol. Roman is a great one. I love the way he shouts in the car when Niko drives fast. I love it when Niko crashes and Roman says "this is crap, you can't drive".

Sometimes Roman's feet look too big for him that is funny. I wonder when Roman will have a change of clothes. He must stink of B.O. and sh*t.

LAUGH_INSURANCE
  • LAUGH_INSURANCE

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 July 2008 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (oldage @ Jul 13 2008, 22:31)
QUOTE (LAUGH_INSURANCE @ Jul 13 2008, 22:03)
Something funny happened to Roman at the strip club.  I went in and I forgot to put my gun away and the security guards started chasing me out so I opened fire on them with a pistol and when I went to shoot the second, Roman got in the way of my line of fire and I shot him in the arm by accident.  He spun around half a circle and shouting, "what the f*ck do you think you're doing you asshole"?  When I dropped him off he said he had a wonderful time and told Niko to call him soon.  How did Roman have a wonderful time?  He never got to see the babes in the strip club after he called Niko and chose the place in the first place and he also got shot in the arm.  Some odd fun he had.

if you bring him home safe , he had a wonderfull time.
it's scripted (or however you call it)

I think a trip to the hospital should have been needed because this game is supposed to be more realistic. If you call Roman or anyone else that goes to hospital through an accident like this, they should be unavailable for a bit while taking it easy for healing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users