Quantcast

» «
Photo

What charachter do you hate the most in GTA 4?

55 replies to this topic
Capricornus
  • Capricornus

R.I.P Zee -_-

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:00 PM Edited by Capricornus, 08 July 2008 - 06:14 PM.

Definitely Kate. The bitch is annoying, ugly, and a waste of character. Man I was so glad that the bitch got killed. Thank godness I chose "Revenge" instead of "Deal the first time.

She wants you to take her out and spend money on her, but she won't spread eagle. Stupid bitch. lol.gif

I only took her out once, and that was it.

EDIT: Manny is another annoying twat. I was gald when Elizebeta killed his dumb ass.

merlinsteele
  • merlinsteele

Grandpa.....circa 1962

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:08 PM Edited by merlinsteele, 08 July 2008 - 06:12 PM.

QUOTE (Aaronx @ Jul 8 2008, 00:17)
My first playthrough, I absolutely hated Brucie. Found him so annoying. By the second playthrough though, he started to grow on me  biggrin.gif

That's the way I feel about Brucie; I couldn't stand him the first time around, this time he's actually kind of funny. In fact, when I call him back to cancel plans, and he goes something, NO PROB, NB! or something like that, I laugh because he sounds just like a guy I see at the club on the weekends. (yeah, he's drinking and feeling upbeat like Brucie I guess) lol.gif

edit: oops, sorry, my most hated character is Vlad. Then one of the mob bosses, can't remember his name that was so hateful to niko, and threatened him.

WNxLink
  • WNxLink

I <3 LC

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:39 AM

I agree Dwayne is pretty damn annoying.

I think Carmen is too, since she always talks about herself in the 3rd person. Which is why I dumped her.

teh man w00ter
  • teh man w00ter

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:40 AM

Anyone forgetting Playboy X?

Manny was a punk ass bitch... for real, him and playboy should have started a gang of fake ass punk ass beezeyz.

poast
  • poast

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Bawjaws @ Jul 7 2008, 21:27)
QUOTE (Mr. Mcreary @ Jul 7 2008, 21:06)
KATE MCREARY not only is she old as sin buit shes f*cking ugly and annoying all she ever does is bitch and is a asshole ugly goat.

supportive father...

Ahahahahahahaha, that was so hilarious.

WrathLord Kool
  • WrathLord Kool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:08 AM

Packy, what a wanker.

But the most annoying has to be the guy in the Perseus store. Not only does he have that high pitched "please punch me in the face" voice, but he has a twin brother or clone in the other store.

Doesn't matter how many times you waste him, they both keep comming back.

KillerAngel
  • KillerAngel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:32 AM

I hate Roman. His absurdly optimistic viewpoint reminds me of someone I used to argue with all the time. People who think like that never get anything done; after all, if you can't see problems, how can you find solutions?

honeypants
  • honeypants

LiberatedWoman

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

This may be a risque thing to say, but lately I've been replaying the game for a second time and I am really disliking Niko. I mean, I don't think he's the worst character, but there's just something about him that is really bothering me this time around. His interactions with other characters really make him seem smug and arrogant, like he's looking down on the people he does these errands for and essentially they pay his way, when he's not any better than them. At all. He's so dismissive of many of the other characters when they're driving around or whatever, for no real reason. I dunno, it's just really annoying me this second time around.

Anyway... I also don't like the McReary family as a whole, Carmen, Ray, Michelle, and U.L. Paper.

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:50 AM

If pedestrians count I really hate that annoying guy outside the Bohan safehouse
my message to him is to "STFU"

I don't really like Ray Boccino, I just never really liked him.

Other than the obvious people that have been posted that's all I hate in the game.

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:21 PM

QUOTE (The Ballas @ Jul 8 2008, 05:03)
EDDIE LOW orly.gif

Eddy Low is awesome mad.gif

I hate pegorino tbh, F**king small timer.

.Up&Coming.
  • .Up&Coming.

PanzIV

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

Pegorino was annoying...As was Francis.
I like Packie and Dwayne. They keep everything real.
Ray Boccino was cool. Sucks I had to kill him.

Elek-1138
  • Elek-1138

Pain; Redefined...

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:59 PM

Carmen.

I took her out on one date. She was dead by the end of it.

Kuki Rumpan
  • Kuki Rumpan

Fäst vid GTA

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:08 PM

Jay, Manny's cameraman. I just hate him. Smiled when Elizabetha put a bullet in his eye smile.gif And ofcourse Eddie Low, creepy as hell.

Malhaar
  • Malhaar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:46 PM

I dislike Alex (the girl you find on craplist) the most! She called my SuperGT a clunker!!!! angry.gif The things I did to get that damn car! I also hated Manny he was soo annoying, and I hated Dwayne so I killed him, hated him more when I found out about the benefits he would have had! Pegorino was a moron never shut up... I think the only real likeable character was Little Jacob, he is the coolest person in the whole game! I like Little Jacob and Roman... they are the ones who were always there.. and LJ saves your ass quite a few times! cool.gif

hypnoticsarah
  • hypnoticsarah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

wow some of these just made me laugh so hard!! well if i am going to contribute to this i would say i despise the mcreary's (especially derrick) except for gerry for some reason smile.gif i like dwayne because hes just like Niko before Niko could get over the war;oh and i hated manny with a passion! it's the streets ,man! damn he reminds me of a guy i hooked up with sad.gif how sad

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:48 AM

none of them at the moment, but I'm a bit rusty at the moment.
I remember Roman being a freaking leech on Niko the whole storyline, which was annoying. I liked most of them though.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

Manny is the most annoying character ever, I swear he must said "MAN" like 70 times
E.G "Open up MAN, it's the streets MAN" or "sh*t MAN, I'm the voice of the streets, MAN" and "MAN, who the hell ever heard of a metrosexual ex-gangster, MAN", "MAN, bitches I used to roll with. Guys cuaght up in the game. Punks in too deep, MAN. Yo I tried, MAN, I tried to be a good guy. I said, I'm reformed, MAN. But I'm pure ghetto, MAN"

I was friggin glad when he got shot, Hala frickin Luya.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Godfather

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:51 AM Edited by Miamivicecity, 16 May 2011 - 09:54 AM.

Playboy X. Like Ryder in SA I think he's the biggest knob jockey in the world. Dwayne may have had some problems, but I liked him more as a character.

I didn't mind Manny. His "the streets" dialogue got a bit annoying, but he wasn't that bad. IMO

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:58 PM

Definitely Alex. She's so vapid and self-centered I despise her. As for storyline characters, Manny got on my nerves because of the poseur he was. I didn't want him to die though, and I can't believe someone here disliked his cameraman. They were both idiots but they didn't deserve to die, poor bastards.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

How can you hate the camera man dude? he barely did anything except film. I find it kind of funny how he was trying to tell Manny he didn't "look gay" in that one cutscene. He was alright.

AlexGTAGamer
  • AlexGTAGamer

Time flies when you throw a clock.

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

1. Bulgarin.
2. Dimitri.
3. Michelle.
4. Playboy X.
5. Eddie Low.

UbK_families
  • UbK_families

YG Cash

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

i would say brucie he's so f*cking annoying i wish niko had killed him

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:49 PM

Roman is really annoying.

Zdog34
  • Zdog34

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:02 AM

Lil jake for sure I hate his accent and I can't understand him he's one of the annoyingest characters I'n gta

mvfanjw
  • mvfanjw

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:00 PM

Prolly Everyone. THe charactors were all boring, all of them. I want the San andreas charactors back

1st gtaROCKER
  • 1st gtaROCKER

PROTOCOL 2 - Admin

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:10 AM

Ughhh... Manny is SO annoying, I want to kill him! angry.gif
So annoying the way he just takes credit for everything, it just really gets on my nerves. So glad Elizibeta killed him. wink.gif

Apart from that, Mori and Dimitri are horrible. sad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users