Photo

Vidgilante

10 replies to this topic
NOOBIX
  • NOOBIX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

I am newbee in LC but please tell me how can I work as a cop Ive stolen a cop car and its cool.

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

DUUUUDE, learn to spell proper, but you use the computer in the cop car, after Brucie keys you in, as missions open up the main options in the game as you go.

Bawjaws
  • Bawjaws

Fitch it.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

Noooo... dont learn to spell. i need someone i can relate too! but yea whit he said^!

Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

Proper English is easy on the eyes, trust me. I work at it with my posts, I edit them if I make a goof. With a bad title though, you're F-ck'd

Baltimorean
  • Baltimorean

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

I did all the MW missions in Broker before I even did that mission for Brucie.

7.62 hiberNative
  • 7.62 hiberNative

bruce lee > you

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Jul 7 2008, 18:19)
Proper English is easy on the eyes, trust me. I work at it with my posts, I edit them if I make a goof. With a bad title though, you're F-ck'd

seems like you work more with your english than with making your text blend into your signature.
don't be a douche when the dude isn't anything but nice.

NOOBIX
  • NOOBIX

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Jul 7 2008, 18:19)

wtf man I am Russian and I dont know how it is Виджиланити in english. I remember that word from GTA3 russian version.

andysniper
  • andysniper

take to the skies

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:13 PM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Jul 7 2008, 18:10)
DUUUUDE, learn to spell proper, but you use the computer in the cop car, after Brucie keys you in, as missions open up the main options in the game as you go.

i love the way you say "learn to spell proper" when it shoudl be learn to spell properly
but thats more grammar than spelling
aren't i cool

Bawjaws
  • Bawjaws

Fitch it.

• Members

Posted 07 July 2008 - 09:24 PM

The whole nature of the English langauge is to change with the times. Just look at text speak, its introduced new words into the English Dictionary. If this was an english exam, then yes use proper english. But its an internet forum, as long as its readable miss spell whatever the heck you want.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

I actually only checked this thread because I thought it was going to be some clever pun...

But still, all that "1337" stuff is designed to annoy and discourage the unitiated. There's a reason it's called 'leet speak, after all...

English is a mongral language and all the better for it. But until specific uses -like lol- make it into common parlance, we might as well use English as a filtering system.

Of course, if you're Russian, you get a free pass.

Did you get your original question answered? The function unlocks at some point in the main mission thread?

dutchcruijff
  • dutchcruijff

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (andysniper @ Jul 7 2008, 22:13)
QUOTE (Slamman @ Jul 7 2008, 18:10)

i love the way you say "learn to spell proper" when it shoudl be learn to spell properly
but thats more grammar than spelling
aren't i cool

Owned! biggrin.gif Hypocrite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users