• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic
SPAS_12
  • SPAS_12

Group: The Black Wall Street

• Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE (LAD @ Jul 9 2008, 08:36)
Spas and Flesh and bone do not clutter up my topic with talk of other models and links to them , I gave a perfectly fine google link then Spas comes in and wastes a post on the it yet again [ no one reads anymore ] , this topic is for Toni , not chit chat , use a PM for talk of other models , don't do it here .

On topic

I have recived yet another Toni model from Danny953 , it is a long sleeved shirt model . Will rig that in the next 2 days when I have time .

Render

user posted image

I have also been working on a higer res version of toni , it turned out ok , just not a HD version or anything . But the resized textures are about the right size for HD textures [1024 x 1024 version] . All I did was sharpen the enlarged texture files , then smooth it back with edge saving and texture saving smooth options . He is a little more defined , not a whole lot better , but a tad less blurry than regular sized textures that come with it . I will put up some pics after work today of a comparison .

I do not know how to rig for Vice or GTA 3 sorry folks but that will have to be someone else's project .

Is this will be for ped or player?

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

QUOTE (LAD @ Jul 9 2008, 08:36)
Spas and Flesh and bone do not clutter up my topic with talk of other models and links to them , I gave a perfectly fine google link then Spas comes in and wastes a post on the it yet again [ no one reads anymore ]  , this topic is for Toni , not chit chat , use a PM for talk of other models , don't do it here  .

On topic

I have recived yet another Toni model from Danny953 , it is a long sleeved shirt model . Will rig that in the next 2 days when I have time .

Render

*IMG*

First off, I didn't say nothing, I only showed a picture of Toni as a ped in-game.

On topic@ the Goodfella outfit looks great, though I like best in Leone suit. Have YOU made them or Danny953? Because I would love one for Vic Vance.

And SPAS_12@ It's a ped, not the player as you can see from the pic I posted.

Antonio Cipriani
  • Antonio Cipriani

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:37 AM

Man, I love the goodfella suit. Are you going to make some more outfits or maybe even all of them? Very good work there!

SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:30 AM

please make a player model for sa

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

Well he comes out Chugly , a chunky face that is :

user posted image

user posted image

I may try to smooth it out in the future , I won't be putting that one out for awhile .

I dont know how to make a player rig , sorry , this is a pedestrian topic like the title says .

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

Damn that is top notch, I think I want one for Vic Vance, but you forgot to answer my question.

Who has made it? YOU or Danny953?

GTAdedan
  • GTAdedan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Jul 10 2008, 21:51)
Damn that is top notch, I think I want one for Vic Vance, but you forgot to answer my question.

the models are Rockstar's

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

QUOTE (GTAdedan @ Jul 10 2008, 21:01)
QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Jul 10 2008, 21:51)

the models are Rockstar's

Which models are you talking about?

My question was who has made this, I mean Toni as a ped in SA, is it LAD or that Danny953 he mentioned in the first post.

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:11 PM

It says in the 2nd sentence of the first post , they are from LCS , that means the game Libery City Stories , and as was stated by Dedan that means R* made them , I "rigged" them for SA .

If you want to know more on how to model and "rig it" for SA , try the tutorial forums here . Thanks for the intrest in the mod .

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:34 AM

Nice LAD, like the "goodfella" suit. Are you and Danny953 planning to rig the chiken suit? happy.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (The Grove @ Jul 11 2008, 00:34)
Nice LAD, like the "goodfella" suit. Are you and Danny953 planning to rig the chiken suit? happy.gif

LOL that would've been funny, but the Underwear would be funnier.

Are you rigging the "Sweats" or "Dragon jumpsuit"? Or even the Tuxedo?

CYCL0P
  • CYCL0P

Unregister

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

THX very good Toni ped skin Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:13 AM

hey LAD:can u make this for vc? confused.gif

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (badboy_zay @ Jul 13 2008, 06:13)
hey LAD:can u make this for vc? confused.gif

I think he already said he doesn't know how to rig for VC, but I don't know.

Gta Guy 108
  • Gta Guy 108

Hoist the Colours!

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:02 AM

You should make all of the outfits. The one I am looking forward to is the wiseguy outfit.

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:34 PM Edited by LAD, 16 July 2008 - 11:58 PM.

I just know how to rig pedestrians for SA at the moment . There won't be any thing for vice or gta 3 from me .

I have no more models other than shown here , so any more outfits would need to be supplied by someone who has them . I would rig another Toni ped if Iwas given one , feel free to leave a txd and dff of him here , in the form of a rapidshare link if anyone wants to .

I have yet to have any luck smoothing the last outfit , it will be quite sometime before I release the 4th outfit , weeks most likely .

Just for fun I added the elvis shades from the pedestrian in game

user posted image

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:17 PM

Making a new post to bump and I have edited the last post a couple times now .

MIB Toni

user posted image

I will do one more pair [ a different pair of shades ] , start of next week , then release the shades models , I may do the T-Shirt Toni with shades as well .

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

Toni looks weird in glasses. Even in the lawyer suit at LCS.

Will you be rigging the Dragon jumpsuit?

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:21 PM

I have no more clothes from LCS game . I will just be doing things like adding glasses and maybe CJ's leather jacket to the T-shirt model , things like that . If you want to supply a smooth .dff of his outfit I will use it , otherwise he won't have anymore outfits from LCS from me , I just don't have them .

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

very nice man tounge.gif i remember you tried to help me ages ago over youtube tounge.gif *drumboarder1* if its cool with you can i convert these to VC?

EDIT: just read up the page if you would like my help converting them to VC like if you would like to learn then add me on msn its under my sig tounge.gif

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Flat Face @ Jul 19 2008, 10:24)
very nice man tounge.gif i remember you tried to help me ages ago over youtube tounge.gif *drumboarder1* if its cool with you can i convert these to VC?

EDIT: just read up the page if you would like my help converting them to VC like if you would like to learn then add me on msn its under my sig tounge.gif

I am way behind in other things right now [ no time to learn Vice rigging , ty though I may look you up in the future when I have time to learn ], so you go ahead and release a version for Vice . Just credit Danny953 for the raw files and R* for the game and everything should be OK , with everyone . If you don't respond here in a day or 2 I will PM you , there are those who want it for Vice all ready .

Thanks

LAD

Antonio Cipriani
  • Antonio Cipriani

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:01 PM

Hey, will you do the Wiseguy outfit too? That and the Goodfella suit are my favorite outfits in the game. cool.gif
Oh and you could have taken the Elvis shades from the King suit.

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

arg i was about halfway through re mapping the face and 3ds crapped out on me lol i'll leave it for the moment and try again another time tounge.gif i got all week XD tounge.gif

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:12 PM

sorry for the bump, i got it ingame n UV'd n such but its not a clean rig the arms are skewif along with the chest and the ankles but im just gona have to play around with it in 3ds to fix that, heres a screen (doesn't look screwed in it tounge.gif )

user posted image

Antonio Cipriani
  • Antonio Cipriani

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

Is that for VC? The animations sure look like it. You gonna release the shades soon?

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Flat Face @ Jul 21 2008, 20:12)
sorry for the bump, i got it ingame n UV'd n such but its not a clean rig the arms are skewif along with the chest and the ankles but im just gona have to play around with it in 3ds to fix that, heres a screen (doesn't look screwed in it tounge.gif )

user posted image

LOL,this is Toni in VC,can u release this???? wow.gif

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

well its a very sketch rig so soon tounge.gif also LAD apparently the origonal models are ripped with VC bones so try sticking the models he set in VC or maybe you can send me them? cause the would need to be re UV mapped but pretty easy to do

LAD
  • LAD

Gaming since Atari

• Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:03 PM Edited by LAD, 22 July 2008 - 11:35 PM.

All you need to do is use an existing ped from Vice , use their bones . I have no idea atm if I have the orginal raw files anymore [ no time to look today [ I am a Production assistant in a local film for the next 2 weeks , very little time ] .

I never asked for any credits , its all yours to rig for Vice just credit danny953 for the mesh . Try him on youtube if you like . Good Luck .

I will release the shades tonite when I get home , was going to do 3 kinds for a release , but instead I will have them for 2 models , 2 kinds each , t-shirt and suit models , the smoothing is going badly on the final Toni , auto smooth wont on the mesh for some reason [ fine on others] and turbo smooth makes it look like crap .

Here is suit toni in 2 kinds of shades for now it is just rapidshare

http://rapidshare.co...shades.rar.html

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:31 AM

yeah man i know how to do it tounge.gif but if its off by 0.1 in 3ds it'll stretch n give you problems ingame, like this 1 has

Antonio Cipriani
  • Antonio Cipriani

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:59 AM

It's very nice that you put a download link. Check out what I did!
http://img70.imagesh...alshadesgx7.png
It's not that hard to make really, all I had to do was replace the suit texture with the casual texture. R* was probably too lazy to make 2 different models. sigh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users