Photo

Build Your Own GTA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
318 replies to this topic
V8~Ghost
  • V8~Ghost

e

• Members

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:28 PM Edited by V8~Ghost, 12 November 2008 - 03:23 AM.

Disregard the last Copperfern post. Here's a fresh one.

Grand Theft Auto: CopperFern

Want a game based on the third release, with a new area, but keeping the dark, dirty, grittiness of gta3? Something that works on the PS2 and PS3?... well, look no further!

Copperfern is a beautiful state with green landscapes, beautiful sunsets, lots of land to explore, and more that add to the positive factor. It is loosely based on Michigan, mostly the Northern part where I live, and the important places (Marquette, Lansing, Detroit). While keeping some great things like the dark atmosphere, it will improve in many ways... such as car handling, some graphics, and better effects. You can now use a cell phone, get car mods (turbo, hydrolics, color, stereo... think SA), have friends that have certain specialties (think IV), eating, swimming, flying helicopters & planes, motorbikes, pickable responses/situations, and a lot more.

STORY

(Note: This refers to the GTA3 Liberty City, not GTA4, I've never played 4, and either way, I'd rather use the GTA3 city. Also, don't worry that GTA4 says RIP Claude, etc etc, I'll be using some characters from the series.)

2008. Mickey Hamfists, Luigi's bodyguard in GTA3, and a person in LCS, is leaving Liberty City, for it is falling apart badly. He arrives at Independence International in Cangton, CopperFern, where his friend Donald Love stays. Donald Love had owned a huge American media conglomerate, but due to Terrorists, robberies, and insurance that had gone 'Missing', he is now an average person... or so it seems. He wants to make it back up, and you will be rewarded handsomely. Are you willing to help, or let it fail?

FEATURES
Interiors: There are about 81 interiors to explore and roam.
Improved Weapons and combat: All weapons and combat have improved sounds, animations, and physics. Going for realism.
Improved Handling: Car handling is improved and gears more for IV style. It's more realistic to drive, as at first the handling is wonky but as you drive more the handling improves.
Buying Property: There are a total of 31 buyable properties, all of which have interiors where you can save, and most of them have garages.

THE MAP

user posted image
Click for full size.

Light blue = Ferry Route
Maroon = Bridge thingy
Dark Yellowish = Airport Runway
Black = Roads, bold means highway
Grey = Not just one building, it symbols buildings are there, the black lines are roads, not seperations.

Copperfern has 4 major cities and many small towns. You need to play the game to unlock 3 areas of the state.

Weapons
Each slot has it's own weapons, and you can only carry 1 weapon per slot.This doesn't apply to the Misc slot.

SLOT 1: Melee
Fists
Brass Knuckles

SLOT 2: Melee
Baseball bat
Hockey Stick
Hammer
Butcher Knife
Katana
Shovel
Machete

SLOT 3: Hand guns
Colt 45
Desert Eagle
Silenced Pistol

SLOT 4: Sub Machine Guns
Mac-10
Tec-9
Micro SMG
SMG

SLOT 5: Shotguns
Shotgun
Combat Shotgun
SPAS 12
SPAS 10

SLOT 6: Assault Rifles
AK-47
Ruger
M4

SLOT 7: Heavy Artillery
M16
M60
Minigun
Rocket Launcher
Heat seeking Rocket Launcher

SLOT 8: Rifles
Sniper Rifle
Winchester Rifle

Slot 9: Thrown
Hand Gernades
Remote Gernades
Molotov Cocktails

Slot 10: Area Affect
Flame Thrower
Fire extinguisher
Water gun (=p)

SLOT 11: Misc
Cell Phone
Lock Pick
MP3 Player
Camera

What 'Misc' does
The cell phone is easy to use. You have it with you at ALL times, even if you are wasted or busted. Simply switch to it in the weapon HUD, press circle, and it will come up simlar to how IV's phone does. You can call friends, ask them to do something, request special features (backup, bombs, etc...), enter cheats, etc. You can also buy new ones.

The lock pick you can find in many places. When stealing a car, you can either punch the window and break it if it is locked, or use a lock pick. When breaking the window you loose health. With the lock pick you do not. You do not have it with you always.

MP3 player is simple. If you buy it, it's with you all the time. You can put custom tracks on it, and listen to them anytime. Be careful and don't have the volume up too high however... it will drown out other noises, like other cars. You can buy new ones.

Camera is with you always, but it disappears if you run out of film. You can buy better ones that do not run out (Dunno how that's possible... let's keep the fun factor instead), also video cameras.

GANGS
Zander Family (You work for them mostly... friends of Donald Love. They Carry Colt45's, SMGs, and Combat Shotguns.)

Russo Family (they are an Italian Mafia family, far from friends of the Zander family. They carry Desert Eagles.)

Yakuza
(they are a japanese gang, semi friends of the Zander Family. SMGs and Colt45s, they carry.)

Sindaccos (they left Liberty City 4 years ago and are allys of the Yakuza. They Carry SMGs.)

Red Jacks (some are in Liberty City, some are in Copperfern. They are not friends with most other gangs, however you work for them a little bit. They Carry Silencers, Desert Eagles, and Tec-9s.)

Tayvol Cartel (they are arch rivals of the Zander family, they want them obliterated. very dangerous gang. They carry AK-47s, SMGs, and Shotguns.)

Stores
You can buy stuff too.

GUN STORES
Ammu-nation ~ Sells all handguns and sub machine guns, all shotguns except combat shotgun, AK-47, Ruger, Grenades, and remote grenades.
Icer weapons ~ Sells all sub machine guns, all shotguns, assault rifles, heavy artillery, flame throwers, and thrown things.

FOOD STORES
Note that I call soda, 'Pop', because that's what we call it in michigan.

Well Stacked Pizza ~ They sell pizza, pop, and burgers.
Mexo Tacos ~ Tacos/burritos and pop...
Crowned Burger ~ Burgers, chicken sandwiches, pop, fries.
Cameletanas ~ Pizzas, burgers, sandwiches, pop, tacos/burritos, Steaks....
771 ~ Pop, candy, chips, sandwiches. It's more of a convenience store.

Phone and Camera stores
Callstar ~ Phones: Noktra, CS&E, gPhone, rfnTouch
Memories made ~ Cameras: gCam, pixelcorder, life cam.
Dance to your tune ~ MP3 players: gMusic, Ruen, SlimTouch
rfnUnited Electron Zone ~ All Phones, cameras, and mp3 players. Not the cheapest, but they have choices others don't.

Clothing/Haircuts
Peoples Choice ~ Haircuts.
Clip 'n Save ~ Haircuts
Binco ~ Clothing
Bails ~ Clothing
MSX ~ Clothing

Screenshots
1. Noktra phone usage, hills near Diezette. This one sucks kinda
2. rfnTouch phone usage, near the Valley Bridge in North Star city.

Thanks to the Open Tunnels mod site for screenshots, I added the hud and stuff myself.

WaXT
  • WaXT

The WarCandy

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (Doctor Emmett L. Brown @ Jul 6 2008, 18:04)
I'll enter:

Name: Grand Theft Auto: London 2028 (Couldn't think of anything else.), Logo: user posted image

Screenshots:
user posted image
user posted image

StoryLine: Welcome to London a killing city. It is the late 2020's and Ben Charlie is looking for revenge. You play as a terrorist that has a vicious killing mind, his name is Ben Charlie . 10 years ago the DA had locked him in jail for murdering several people around London. Bombing people, slashing people, selling cocaine and a lot more. His best friend is Niko Bellic from Liberty City USA. He comes to the UK to help you kill people, bomb people, smuggle people and sell people. He wants revenge on the people that have betrayed him in the past years of his life. He wants revenge and Niko is helping him. Ben Charlie is looking for one man that had ruined his life completely. His name is Ivan the Terrible. He had used to be a smacked up junkie but soon he had ruled the streets of Anywhere City. Zaibatsu had helped him take over the streets of Anywhere City... But Ivan the Terrible had then killed all the Zaibatsu gang members and was king of Anywhere City. Now you must fight through London with the Mafia, The Commision and the corrupt policemen to get to Ivan the Terrible...

Weapons:

- Carbine Rifle
- Sniper Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Tec9
- AK47
- Minigun
- Body Armor
- AK59
- Pistol
- Combat Pistol
- Molotov
- Grenade
- Detpacks
- Dagger
- RPG - 9
- Shotgun
- Sawnoff Shotgun
- SMG
- Micro SMG
- Chainsaw
- Desert Eagle
- Fist
- Brass Knuckles
- Machete
- Silenced Pistol
- Colt 4
- Sniper Pistol
- Bazooka
- Uzi
- Uzi 75mm
- Bamboo Cane
- Baseball Bat
- Normal Wooden Cane

AND A LOT MORE THAT I CANNOT MENTION

Features

- Disguise yourself to get in high security areas to look at top secret files
- Bribe your friends for money or suicidal.gif dead
- Go on an helicopter with your friend and talk to him when your ready to jump out
- Go in to stores and point a gun at a guy and say "Give me your f*cking money or your dead, give me the money!"
- Random Pedestrians that you can tlak to and they ask for favors
- Rob banks with friends you need ad least 4 people (Including you)
- New cars such as the Deluxo V2, Lambofernus, Deathsling and more
- Every building will have interiors and you can buy anything you want inside them
- Go to a drug dealer and some cocaine and get high
- Local people will give you money if you help them out
- If your friends f*ck you around you can just act false and hire an assassin and kill the bastard!
- Ben Charlie can put the finger to people and say "You see this huh? You see it well look what I've got. Oo look a gun" Bang suicidal.gif
- New Style of execution some dialog with the execution mode
- Execution is available on everyone including peds if there health is low
- Go to gambling places. If you lose you can get into a fight and try to kill them
- Sell drugs to peds and they say "Thanks man, man I am gonna get so high tonight wanna join me?" You can have the choice to go or not go, or just go and kill him there and then lol.gif "
- New weapons more futuristic weapons
- take the local bus and hijack the bus and take it to somewhere where no-one will see and you can torture people devil.gif
- Get pissed and hang out with your buddies
- Go on several activities including, Shooting Range, Bowling, Steal Cars, Bowling and more.
- The ability to buy apartments, houses E.T.C.

The Characters:

- Ben Charlie
- Niko Bellic
- Ivan The Terrible
- Packie McReary
- Toni Capparino
- Phil Bell
- Queen of Diamonds
- El f*cking Hell
- Derrick McReary
- Carl Johnson
- Jon Verick
- Spencer "The Motherf*cking rich boy" Dang
- Sam Derrick
- Ricky boy
- Jim McDonald
- Foxy "The Sexy" Bitch
- Frankie Burro
- Cesar Vialpando
- Kendel Johnson
- Sweet Johnson
- Salvatore
- Monkey Man

The Items:

- Parachute
- Dog Food
- Diet Coke
- Cocaine Bag
- Item of clothing such as tracksuits, clothing made of bulletproof clothing, suits and more you get the picture.
- Game Consoles
- PC
- Football
- Tennis Ball
- And more that I cannot think of to be honest.

The Vehicles:

Every single make re-make of cars will be in GTA: London 2028 and also some new cars (See features for some of the new cars.)

Now I hope this is enough I will make the map

The Gangs:

The Haitans - Former Vice City gang, originated from Cuba. Have now moved to London for family purposes. They are normally rough and if you f*ck with them well they are gonna f*ck with you. There normally together in large groups for protecting each other. Although they have changed quite distractedly since the last time they were seen.

The Gangbangers - Well you know who these are... Well probably not but I think you will get the picture. The gangbangers a re big London faction gang. They have been hanging around London for years. They are black colored people. they can be friendly but if you piss them off well they will bang your head off. The gangbangers had originated from the United States of America but they soon moved to London to cause a lotta chaos.

The Italians - The mafia from Italy. They own most of the restaurants in Little Italy in Liberty City. The head of the Mafia is Robert De Giro. He normally has men follow him everywhere. But if they try to mess with the boss the guards will soon blow there heads of with a f*cking 9ct round right through there peanut sized brain. They won't wanna f*ck with that kind of Mafia again.

Russian Commission - The Russian commission is from Russia as you may know. The leader was formerly Niko Bellic but then his cousin Roman had taken over. Niko had gone to the U.K. to help out his friend in LC. He had to leave his cousin Roman Bellic in charge. The commission can be nice but Niko is very protective with Roman so if anyone wants to get there hands on his cousin he'll have to go through the commission, Niko and his guards to leave Roman out of danger. But the commission has got a bad temper sometimes but only sometimes. They normally hang around Alderney and Bohan.

i dont like the HUD and radar... its so ... glassy.. make it flat

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

6 days left colgate.gif

V8~Ghost
  • V8~Ghost

e

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

I added the features section to GTA: Copperfern. Please let me know what you guys think!

Sergi
  • Sergi

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 10:23 PM

I've been gone for a little over a month but I've added more to my GTA:Revolution.

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:00 PM

Dear dudes (besides V8~Ghost) whos stuff doesn't appear on the front page.

Send me a pm with a link to your post, the title and a description. If you don't it doesn't go up. Call me lazy, but I can't be f*cked trawling through these pages.

gta4freakk
  • gta4freakk

PC Wiseman...only for gaming...God how did I came up with this?

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:23 PM Edited by gta4freakk, 15 November 2008 - 03:46 PM.

coming soon,due to end of current contest...

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

PLEASE READ: WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW ENTRIES. ENTRY TIME IS OVER. PLEASE RE-READ THAT LAST SENTENCE OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE. POLLS GO UP ON THE 16TH OF NOVEMBER, THANK YOU

Read the first page wink.gif

gta4freakk
  • gta4freakk

PC Wiseman...only for gaming...God how did I came up with this?

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

so this i sent now,does not count?dam...will there be another 'build ur own gta' thing like this one?
i dont like my idea gone to waste,and later some1 stealing it. sad.gif
i put real effort in it.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

If you don't want anybody to steal your idea, save the text somewhere else than on GTAF and wait for a new contest.

Jolly_good_pie
  • Jolly_good_pie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:05 AM

the days is finally here

ive been learking around these forums before i registered, and i know the date kept changing

so finally its the 16th...at least where i live

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:42 AM

Poll goes up in about 3 hours.

V8~Ghost
  • V8~Ghost

e

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:51 AM

This'll be a toughie. There are so many great ones thought up by people in this thread. Are we going to be able to pick more than one?

Jolly_good_pie
  • Jolly_good_pie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:40 AM

what happens to the person that wins? lol

V8~Ghost
  • V8~Ghost

e

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Jolly_good_pie @ Nov 16 2008, 03:40)
what happens to the person that wins? lol

lololololol thar game getz maded

In all seriousness, I ask the same.

Jolly_good_pie
  • Jolly_good_pie

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 November 2008 - 06:18 AM

i think its been about 3 hours biggrin.gif

Lochie_old
  • Lochie_old

Fudging Boring Idiots