GTA V Fan Art

6,837 replies to this topic
DestaliusDark
  • DestaliusDark

Gotta Get A Grip

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (gta5freemode4eva @ Sunday, Jan 13 2013, 22:57)
QUOTE (Okin @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 20:37)
QUOTE (Emmi @ Thursday, Jan 10 2013, 20:13)
QUOTE (vince91 @ Thursday, Jan 10 2013, 20:01)
QUOTE (Emmi @ Thursday, Jan 10 2013, 19:31)
I drew trevor

enjoy

https://dl.dropbox.c...10 20.21.10.jpg

nice work emmi icon14.gif , looks like you got talent. good job on the eyes to.

allow me to give some positive critisism.

if you enjoy drawing you can practice perfecting your technique by drawing a grid over the original picture, like big even squares. then draw the same grid on your empty paper. this will make it more easy to locate where you should draw each bodypart by looking in what square, and how far from the edge they are in the original picture. when finished you can remove the grid with an eraser

one day you are going to be a real artist kid. 3 cookies for you cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

wow thanks for the positive feedback and tip, i'll stick to it in the future

thanks for the cookies also smile.gif

I'm sorry but please for the love of all things holy ignore this idiot telling you that you are going to produce the next Mona Lisa, that is in fact nothing short of a pathetic attempt to capture Trevor in the form of a drawing. It looks like a 10 year old child with severe autism drew a self portrait.

Dont allow people to feed any ridiculous intentions to pursue art in the future because you do not possess any talent whatsoever.

P.s Yes good job on the eyes, if trevor had black wlanuts for eyes you really did a great job.

Ignore the retard and keep drawing dude. 1st time I picked up a guitar it sounded terrible, since then I've had numerous bands and have played many gigs so I can't be that bad now. Stick with it icon14.gif

To be fair, it looks bad. In many ways.
But, of course he can learn many things nad still has a long way to go, drawing faces is very hard. Tough i wouldn't say such things as "one day you're going to be an artist" it might give you a feeling to keep going. But it will also make him very disappointing when he fails at a certain moment.

Well, anyway good luck on the next drawings i guess tounge.gif

(Sorry if my response makes no sense, i'm tierd)

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by vince91, 15 January 2013 - 01:34 PM.

I drew trevor

enjoy

if you enjoy drawing you can practice perfecting your technique by drawing a grid over the original picture, like big even squares. then draw the same grid on your empty paper. this will make it more easy to locate where you should draw each bodypart by looking in what square, and how far from the edge they are in the original picture. when finished you can remove the grid with an eraser

one day you are going to be a real artist kid. 3 cookies for you cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

I'm sorry but please for the love of all things holy ignore this idiot telling you that you are going to produce the next Mona Lisa, that is in fact nothing short of a pathetic attempt to capture Trevor in the form of a drawing. It looks like a 10 year old child with severe autism drew a self portrait.

Dont allow people to feed any ridiculous intentions to pursue art in the future because you do not possess any talent whatsoever.

P.s Yes good job on the eyes, if trevor had black wlanuts for eyes you really did a great job.

you sir, are a massive f*cking dick. did you consider that for all we know, this drawing could be made by a '10 year old wth severe autism'. yes he is probably young, and if he read your post you might have hurt his feelings dude.
do you go around in real life telling children their drawing sucks? i bet not. but doing it online doesnt make you any less of a raging c*nt. you don't like it, don't comment and especially not like that.

he seemed proud of his drawing, and with some encouragement maybe he'll keep drawing, and for all you know one day he'll be really really good at it. for a youngster, it's pretty damn good as it is now.
he also did the effort to post it here, for us. so i think he deserves a tap on the shoulder. i hope your idiocy will earn you many fists in the face in the years to come.

now you fetch a drawing from when you were a kid and post it here. then we'll talk. hell... i bet you still are a child and you're f*cking jealous that this kid can draw and your only talent is torturing insects and play video games.

enjoy the rest of your pathetic life, dick

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

Okay, relax.

@vince91, while I agree that Okin was wrong in posting an arrogant and abrupt criticism, your response only makes matters worse. And we don't want this thread to spiral into a flame fest.

@Okin: If you cannot be civil or constructive in your criticism towards other's art, I suggest you stop posting in this topic.

Just drop the subject now and get back to posting fan art.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (natethegreatforlife @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 03:33)
http://i1304.photobu...zps168be8b1.png

I know it's pretty amateur, but it's my first time and I did it with microsoft paint.

Haha! I like it!

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

QUOTE (oysterbarron @ Sunday, Jan 13 2013, 15:01)
http://i.imgur.com/5HOUMl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/OcfQol.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E6etVl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/97tCLl.jpg

Omg these are amazing and very well done! They're painted right?

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:00 PM Edited by Okin, 15 January 2013 - 06:03 PM.

QUOTE (vince91 @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 13:27)
I drew trevor

enjoy

you sir, are a massive f*cking dick. did you consider that for all we know, this drawing could be made by a '10 year old wth severe autism'. yes he is probably young, and if he read your post you might have hurt his feelings dude.
do you go around in real life telling children their drawing sucks? i bet not. but doing it online doesnt make you any less of a raging c*nt. you don't like it, don't comment and especially not like that.

he seemed proud of his drawing, and with some encouragement maybe he'll keep drawing, and for all you know one day he'll be really really good at it. for a youngster, it's pretty damn good as it is now.
he also did the effort to post it here, for us. so i think he deserves a tap on the shoulder. i hope your idiocy will earn you many fists in the face in the years to come.

now you fetch a drawing from when you were a kid and post it here. then we'll talk. hell... i bet you still are a child and you're f*cking jealous that this kid can draw and your only talent is torturing insects and play video games.

It's the f*cking internet. Not everybody is a child pandering, soft spoken poet of love.

Get a grip.

LiveApk25
  • LiveApk25

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by sarvesh25, 15 January 2013 - 06:08 PM.

QUOTE (Okin @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 23:30)
I drew trevor

enjoy

It's the f*cking internet. Not everybody are child pandering, soft spoken poets of love.

Get a grip.

Just Calm Down sad.gif

Don't Cause Flame

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:07 PM Edited by Okin, 15 January 2013 - 06:09 PM.

QUOTE (sarvesh25 @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 18:04)
I drew trevor

enjoy

It's the f*cking internet. Not everybody are child pandering, soft spoken poets of love.

Get a grip.

Just Calm Down sad.gif

Don't Cause Flame

I am calm...

Just because I think the drawing is bad and its unhealthy to make the kid think its anything else does not mean Im flaming him as a person. Im sure hes a nice kid, but hes not talented at drawing. Furthermore to tell him hes going to be a "real artist" is ridiculous. I mean come on, someone has to agree with me when I say that is pathetic.

LiveApk25
  • LiveApk25

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (Okin @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 23:37)
QUOTE (sarvesh25 @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 18:04)
I drew trevor

enjoy

Get a grip.

Just Calm Down sad.gif

Don't Cause Flame

I am calm...

Just because I think the drawing is bad and its unhealthy to make the kid think its anything else does not mean Im flaming him or anything else. Im sure hes a nice kid, but hes not talented at drawing.

He Thinks it is Nice One
You think it is Bad One
Over now back to Fan Art

...................End of Argument.............................

Okin
  • Okin

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

I drew trevor

enjoy

In that case he shouldn't be on the forums or buying the game.

Idiot.

Kifflom112
  • Kifflom112

I like to spam

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:54 PM Edited by Kifflom112, 15 January 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Okin, What is your problem? You're being really mean just drop it. sad.gif

Ps: sorry for replying, didn't see Girish's post earlier

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (GTA Vgamplay @ Sunday, Jan 13 2013, 23:42)
QUOTE (Deuce Deuce @ Saturday, Jul 5 2008, 16:42)
Much like the Fan Art thread for GTA IV, this here thread is where you should post all sorts of fan art (believe it or not) including box arts and things of that nature. You're advised to show off any design or graphic that you've made (this is important) in this thread.

There are a few rules to go by in order for the topic to stay clean. These are:

• Obide by the main rules of GTAForums: Here (basically, no flaming, no spamming, no ripping, no warez, etc.)
  • No ripping! You should ensure that any and every design that you post is your own. Stealing someone elses work and claiming it as your own comes under the 'ripping' category of the rules. Breaking them could result in warnings, temporary bans and permanent bans.
  • You can post as many creations/box art ideas as you wish.
  • Have fun.

user posted image

very nice

ProEasyV
  • ProEasyV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

user posted image

Laxain
  • Laxain

So anyway, back to me.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

user posted image
Just a quick touchup to an earlier screen tounge.gif

TOMAHAWKS
  • TOMAHAWKS

Brimstone Quick-draw Champion

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (GTALAD4EVA2012 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 17:08)
Almost finished my GTAV Box Art. I changed a few things like the blurb ect. Check it out:

user posted image

And this morning, I also decided to make a Special Edition Box Art, which you can see below.

user posted image

Hope you like them. P.S - Sorry if they are large, not sure what exact size they are. But you want to see them clearly right smile.gif

Truly amazing work. Good f*cking job, dude.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:56 AM Edited by ExtremeLimitations, 16 January 2013 - 09:58 AM.

QUOTE (TOMAHAWKS @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 14:50)
QUOTE (GTALAD4EVA2012 @ Monday, Jan 7 2013, 17:08)
Almost finished my GTAV Box Art. I changed a few things like the blurb ect. Check it out:

user posted image

And this morning, I also decided to make a Special Edition Box Art, which you can see below.

user posted image

Hope you like them. P.S - Sorry if they are large, not sure what exact size they are. But you want to see them clearly right smile.gif

Truly amazing work. Good f*cking job, dude.

I agree. icon14.gif This is an amazing skeptical box art and special edition. Good job cookie.gif

djwoj
  • djwoj

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:38 PM

user posted image

by PATRICK BROWN

aleex96
  • aleex96

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Laxain @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 03:57)
user posted image
Just a quick touchup to an earlier screen tounge.gif

god work icon14.gif

whittle13
  • whittle13

I'm not a mod

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (streethustla @ Thursday, Jan 3 2013, 17:14)
QUOTE (whittle13 @ Thursday, Jan 3 2013, 15:18)
QUOTE (streethustla @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 22:23)
QUOTE (TheFIREFLY @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 00:46)
QUOTE (streethustla @ Monday, Dec 31 2012, 02:48)
user posted image

I don't want to bash your works cause I'm not jealous or anything, but I don't find your pics amazing cause those pictures are just movie stills or posters from musicians and stuff and just added interpolated rotoscope effect on it and add GTAV logo... It's not like you drew with graphical tablet or something...

listing bruh , i drew these artwork with a mouse , i dont have a tablet , its not an effect

I dont belive for one second that you drew this with a mouse, this is a Photoshop filter

hahhaahaha , lmao
if its a photoshop filter , then why u can't do what i can
can u do some gta v artwork ,

Since you asked, here's a piece of artwork I'm working on at the minute.
user posted image
user posted image
Its of Gyp Rossetti from Boardwalk Empire.
I used a graphics tablet. It's no where near done though.

Culo97
  • Culo97

GTA-Series User.

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (djwoj @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 14:38)
user posted image

by PATRICK BROWN

The dog... confused.gif

Cysiek
  • Cysiek

1+1=69

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Cysiek, 16 January 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Dog looks like dog from the mask movie lol.gif :
user posted image

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

''The apocalypse. The apocalypse never changes.''

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

That's why I like him <3

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

i never liked Patric drawing style but it is certain that he has talent.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Culo97 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 18:40)
QUOTE (djwoj @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 14:38)
user posted image

by PATRICK BROWN

I like patrick browns work but the dog looks kinda weird in this one, like it was photoshopped on.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

I really love the artworks of here...Truly Amazing...

MWDJ1992
  • MWDJ1992

The-Dark-Night

• Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Hey this is my first post here on GTAForums biggrin.gif , u might know me as The-Dark-Night on the Social Club, anyways heres a pic i made a while ago, i got a few more, btw the big pic of Michael Scarface style someone posted on this thread was made by be, so whoever stole it angry.gif

user posted image

Beliy360
  • Beliy360

PH

• Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (whittle13 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 18:12)

Since you asked, here's a piece of artwork I'm working on at the minute.
user posted image
user posted image
Its of Gyp Rossetti from Boardwalk Empire.
I used a graphics tablet. It's no where near done though.

Super!!! What the program?

TonyResta
  • TonyResta

Tony Resta

• Members

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

Just found this:

user posted image

TheFIREFLY
  • TheFIREFLY

Wanderer

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (tony-resta @ Friday, Jan 18 2013, 11:40)
Just found this:

user posted image

old. that guy already posted many of his "works" in this thread just few pages before. It's lame, rotoscopic effect on existing photo of random celeb with GTAV logo.

l911
  • l911

ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ

• Members

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (TheFIREFLY @ Friday, Jan 18 2013, 11:46)
old. that guy already posted many of his "works" in this thread just few pages before. It's lame, rotoscopic effect on existing photo of random celeb with GTAV logo.

eaven if its a filter its very good work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users