8,395 replies to this topic
Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None
  • Best Total Overhaul 2016 [Shine o' Vice] [Contribution]

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:52 PM

Getting Blitzed as per usual my hash tastes of mud.
FourTwenty =)

coin-god
  • coin-god

High Roller

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:18 PM

420 its around the corner guys. So great. icon14.gif

I smoked 2 joints yesterday, I got baked pretty much the hole day.

I have to go to university now, shame I may not be here when we hit it.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:05 PM

I wouldn't say that smoking weed at 16 would cause any mental damage. Cannabis has been proven to not have any links to mental damage or hindering the development of the brain, however studies have shown that cannabis increases the rate of brain cell growth, so if anything, smoking it would help your brain.

So even smoking everyday wouldn't harm your brain at all.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

I smoke an average of five joints a day and look at me!

I'm doing alright, getting good grades, the future's so bright I gotta wear shades.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:46 PM Edited by Xboxless, 23 June 2010 - 04:55 PM.

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Jun 23 2010, 16:05)
I wouldn't say that smoking weed at 16 would cause any mental damage. Cannabis has been proven to not have any links to mental damage or hindering the development of the brain, however studies have shown that cannabis increases the rate of brain cell growth, so if anything, smoking it would help your brain.

Yeah, there is even proof that it possibly protects brain cells....as in helping Lou Gherings disease patients.

The tension is palpable.

GogZ
  • GogZ

blaaaaaaazed

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:46 PM

smoke around 5-15 joints a day, depends on what im doing.

aaa11
  • aaa11

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

damn i only smoke every now and then lol, but thats because i havent been getting much income lately...

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:07 PM Edited by Warlord., 23 June 2010 - 05:13 PM.

QUOTE (Xboxless @ Jun 23 2010, 22:46)

Yeah, there is even proof that it possibly protects brain cells....as in helping Lou Gherings disease patients.

The tension is palpable.

Hell even the tension wouldn't exist if breeders aren't f*cking with the natural properties of the plant by breeding out every other cannabinoid other than THC to increase THC levels.

The reason for this tension, anxiety, etc is because cannabidol is being bred out in favour of THC. Cannabidol is a strong anti-psychotic and helps to eliminate effects of THC such as anxiety. I can guarantee anyone that if you smoke weed from a plant which has an equal proportion of CBD to THC, you would not experience ANY anxiety, tension or any negative effects that you get with the strains these days. I can also guarantee anyone that it will be the best high you will ever have.

Weed never used to cause anxiety, tension, etc when smoked back in the day, it was actually used to cure and prevent anxiety. While THC helps to cure anxiety as well, strains with low levels of CBD and high THC levels cause anxiety while high, even though it doesn't cause long term anxiety, it still worsens the quality of the high. The anxiety caused by most strains today is because of breeders who engineer strains with as high THC levels as possible to appeal to people who only care about THC levels.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Jun 23 2010, 17:07)
QUOTE (Xboxless @ Jun 23 2010, 22:46)

The tension is palpable.

Hell even the tension wouldn't exist if breeders aren't f*cking with the natural properties of the plant by breeding out every other cannabinoid other than THC to increase THC levels.

The reason for this tension, anxiety, etc is because cannabidol is being bred out in favour of THC. Cannabidol is a strong anti-psychotic and helps to eliminate effects of THC such as anxiety. I can guarantee anyone that if you smoke weed from a plant which has an equal proportion of CBD to THC, you would not experience ANY anxiety, tension or any negative effects that you get with the strains these days. I can also guarantee anyone that it will be the best high you will ever have.

Weed never used to cause anxiety, tension, etc when smoked back in the day, it was actually used to cure and prevent anxiety. While THC helps to cure anxiety as well, strains with low levels of CBD and high THC levels cause anxiety while high, even though it doesn't cause long term anxiety, it still worsens the quality of the high. The anxiety caused by most strains today is because of breeders who engineer strains with as high THC levels as possible to appeal to people who only care about THC levels.

Thanks for the lesson, but I was talking about the tension of this thing going to 420...I am not high (sadly) but the tension is still palpable.

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:25 PM

lol.gif

My bad dude, I thought you meant the anxiety. V6 is pretty close wow.gif.

aaa11
  • aaa11

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:26 PM

420! wow i feel like a geek, camping out just to get on the 420th page lol oh well time to light up.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

QUOTE (aaa11 @ Jun 23 2010, 17:26)
420! wow i feel like a geek, camping out just to get on the 420th page lol oh well time to light up.

Till next time!

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

Now to ask my sis for the weed she said she was gonna get me...Haven't smoked since school ended and that was back in may...

How is that for it not being addictive, I haven't NEEDED it, just want it...damn you liars!

outcest
  • outcest

you made me realize

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:56 PM

weed...........................................................................is good.

happy 420th page. glad we've managed to keep this particular sect of GTAF culture thriving....though i suppose there's always gonna be people inhaling pot smoke, particularly in the gamer crowd so.

catspider.gif

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:10 PM

Happy 420 guys.

Congrats to aaa, saw ya lurking tounge.gif. Light one up.

Jake
  • Jake

Vagina Mine

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

Happeh 420, doods.

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:20 PM

Merry 420.

PS, I've been feeling rather ill lately. Yesterday, I got high as sh*t, and today, I barely stood up. I went out for a brew, and suddenly I felt real dizzy and spewed my guts out, and I've been lightheaded all week. 1 BEER, guys.

It's the third time this month. I think my immune system is failing, big time.

I never had symptoms this bad. It can't be because of weed... I think. Maybe my Ulcerose Colitis is acting up again, but I doubt it.

Anyone ever had trouble with their immune system, and maybe had similar symptoms? What causes this?

Warlord.
  • Warlord.

anti-pasto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

There's no way it's weed causing it since weed actually strengthens the immune system. If you think your immune system is weakening, smoke some weed. Or maybe make some pot brownies. Basically weed will strengthen your immune system if you feel it's weakening.

I myself have never even had a cold since I started smoking. Hope ya feel better soon man smile.gif.

Huricannez
  • Huricannez

Cannez in a Huri

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE (Warlord. @ Jun 23 2010, 18:33)
There's no way it's weed causing it since weed actually strengthens the immune system. If you think your immune system is weakening, smoke some weed. Or maybe make some pot brownies. Basically weed will strengthen your immune system if you feel it's weakening.

I myself have never even had a cold since I started smoking. Hope ya feel better soon man smile.gif.

It all depends on how well your immune system is before you start smoking weed, and if you're generally alergic to some kind of sh*t.

Gundog
  • Gundog

EnTrance

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:41 PM

Well, my immune system is a bit underachieving in terms of protection. I'm allergic to pollen and dust particles. I told my mom this has been happening and she got me some herbal teas and black honey that tastes like poisoned tar... and sh*take mushrooms.

Should've kept quiet.

GogZ
  • GogZ

blaaaaaaazed

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (Gundog @ Jun 23 2010, 18:41)
Well, my immune system is a bit underachieving in terms of protection. I'm allergic to pollen and dust particles. I told my mom this has been happening and she got me some herbal teas and black honey that tastes like poisoned tar... and sh*take mushrooms.

Should've kept quiet.

don't drink it then, light one up instead ! merry 420 bro's.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Permanent headache.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:50 PM

Well, pool-bongs all day!

Mike Tequeli
  • Mike Tequeli

American non-Voter at Heart

• The Connection

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:05 PM

By the end of the day I will be f*cking stoned, a great way to celebrate a great thread. Get in here soon so we don't end up on 421.

Tsar_Smirnoff
  • Tsar_Smirnoff

Mulligan Extraordinaire

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:24 PM

Man, it's good to have a steady supply of weed again.....smoked a pretty fat bowl a few hours ago and now I'm just chillin', and staying out of this oppressive heat.

Happy 420th page!
user posted image

Mr.Mister
  • Mr.Mister

Capt. Downtown

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:25 PM

I'm taking this last bong hoot in memory of version 5, the first one I started posting in. Cya in the next thread!

GogZ
  • GogZ

blaaaaaaazed

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

same mate, gonna get super high tonight, see you all in the next version.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users