Photo

GTA 4 supercars

No replies to this topic
Snapple Escobar
  • Snapple Escobar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:47 AM

This is a topic just for the supercars of GTA 4. Which do you think is the best supercar and why?

Infernus: Very fast, good acceleration and I've found the handling to be great even at high speeds. I know the Sultan RS accelerates faster slightly but I find this an overall better car.

Turismo: A fast and competant car that is easy to drive and looks good. When I'm driving it I sometimes do something where I expect to get into a bit of difficulty but the car gets over it easily without any fuss.

Coquette: I find the Coquette very similar to the Turismo and it is difficult to decide which one is better, but I think the Turismo is an overall better car, even though the Coquette seems slightly faster.

Sultan RS: Fast and powerful but I prefer its main rival the Infernus as an overall better car, although this is enjoyable to drive as well.

Super GT: I love the Aston Martin looks and I find it a good car to drive about in, although slightly inferior in my opinion to the four cars above.

Banshee: A powerful car that is great at high speeds although the traction and handling aren't very good and I'd rather drive about in any of the above five cars.

Comet: I've never driven it enough to be able to comment properly on its abilities and I can't remember that much from when I drove it. All I can remember is that I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about and how it wasn't as good as the Infernus or Turismo, as many people say. Hopefully I'll get the chance to drive it soon and maybe change my mind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users