Photo

Mods worked b4 but won't work now

4 replies to this topic
Dumnassmods
  • Dumnassmods

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:37 PM

angry.gif I dowloaded a couple of weapon mods and the Gang mod for new homies. I first installed the homie mod using Gta Image tool and it worked with no problem. Then I changed a few weapon textures like for the Ak-47 and 9mm, again no problem worked just fine. So I got a little cocky and replace the Elegant with a BMW, the only problem with this mod is that the tires came out all grey. So I re-installed the game and added the weapon textures and homies mod and it froze during the loading screen. I re-installed the game and the mod about 4 times already and it still is freezing. The super Cj mod and get high mod work just fine but when I attempt to add just one weapon mod it won't work. This is extremly frustrating, CAN SOME 1 HELP ME! Please. Thank You.

Failure
  • Failure

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (Dumnassmods @ Jun 26 2008, 18:37)
angry.gif I dowloaded a couple of weapon mods and the Gang mod for new homies. I first installed the homie mod using Gta Image tool and it worked with no problem. Then I changed a few weapon textures like for the Ak-47 and 9mm, again no problem worked just fine. So I got a little cocky and replace the Elegant with a BMW, the only problem with this mod is that the tires came out all grey. So I re-installed the game and added the weapon textures and homies mod and it froze during the loading screen. I re-installed the game and the mod about 4 times already and it still is freezing. The super Cj mod and get high mod work just fine but when I attempt to add just one weapon mod it won't work. This is extremly frustrating, CAN SOME 1 HELP ME! Please. Thank You.

Get the downgrader patch, I can't post a direct link, just put 'GTA SA downgrader Patch' in on GOOGLE.

Doctor Emmett L. Brown
  • Doctor Emmett L. Brown

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2008 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (Dumnassmods @ Jun 26 2008, 18:37)

Yeah like my friend Elan said but it doesn't work with that it does overwrite the files that are not allowed to be modded but not all. You will need a no-cd crack. Visit this video:
V2 San Andreas to V1 San Andreas

gtamodder
  • gtamodder

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

Let me ask you a basic question: Do you use Windows Vista?

Dumnassmods
  • Dumnassmods

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:49 PM Edited by Dumnassmods, 26 June 2008 - 09:53 PM.

Yo thanks guys this is really helpful. oh yeah and this goes to gtamodder I use windows XP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users