» «
Photo

"WTF" Moments

289 replies to this topic
lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:18 AM Edited by lilmcnessy, 22 February 2009 - 08:06 AM.

QUOTE (SIKKS66 @ Feb 22 2009, 00:08)
Was driving down an alleyway earlier to meet up with Terry to buy some guns and my bike suddenly exploded, sending me flying and killing me. Im not sure what happend; either I must of accidently dropped a pipe bomb (most likely) or I crashed into a fuel barrel or something but it was pretty weird.

Whos Terry? Do you mean Jacob?
NVm I know who he is, hes from lost and the damned

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

I was having fun pushing people on to the train tracks (again). I pushed some random guy on the track. Train comes and goes. He's dead. I push a woman on. Woman begins to walk away, but she stays on track. I'm like "Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" The train came, JUST missed her. Just a little bump but it didn't do any damage to her. (I think.) She suddenly began to run away. The train went and ran her over. I looked at the guy I had killed before. Now this is going to be hard to describe because I didn't get a picture or film it. It was like somone had twisted his neck. His head was bent down and his neck had been twisted all the way round once and his head was on the left side of his neck. It looked weird and disgusting. Too bad I didn't get a pic. cryani.gif

I had full health and armor. I climbed over a fence and as soon as Niko got onto the other side he got hit by a car and died. I had no time to do anything because I had just climbed over. And what made it even more weird was that I had full health and armor.

Marcin6
  • Marcin6

Hustler

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

i gut nice WTF moment

When i was playing game , then in middle i want to play multiplayer , then i go playing , then i`ve back to the single game and exit game , then i start game and click START and what i see ???? CANT LOAD GAME , CHECK YOU HARD DRIVE !!!
WTF !!!!

My f*cking 95 % of game go f*cking ! OMG OMG

elBATCHo
  • elBATCHo

ROIDEDOUT450S

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:31 AM

Ive got a really good WTF moment...... or quite a few. WHEN GTA4 CRASHES icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

First time I saw the grainy ass 8bit Doom1 shadows I was like WHAT THE f*ckKK nervous.gif nervous.gif nervous.gif nervous.gif

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:41 AM

I shoot rpgs under cars sometimes then they just go under and miss completely and sometimes when i hit other surfaces the slide along it,
In the video for my mod for bigger explosions when i shoot the rocket at the bus it just slides along it

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 08:27 PM

As I was heading for Jacob's to play some pool, I stopped a taxi early down the Alderney Booth Tunnel, I pulled the man out in the backseat, and as she was taken out, he died instantly and dropped to the ground.

jasonmedly
  • jasonmedly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 March 2009 - 11:10 AM

one time I was on this freeway right in front of the safe house in middle park east, well if you never been to that place its way fun because all the cars are going by very fast. If you park multiple vehicles across the two lanes, you get this huge pile up and then blow them all up and get a huge explosion.

Another time I was getting busted I just had one star, and a cop walked up to me and had my hands up, as I was about to make a run for it, a car came flying by taking the cop with it, funny as hell. Just whoomed

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:49 PM

TonyClifton
  • TonyClifton

PR Spokesman for Tony Prince

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 11:11 AM

Ah grenades! They bring some of the best WTF moments.

I do try to get Niko to lob grenades out of the car window during cop chases, it's so much more fun that way. Unfortunately one was lobbed just as about 5 cop cars/FIB/NOOSE vehicles blocked Niko's exit. When the grenade went off it was like some surreal ballet for cars. In slo mo, Niko was blown into the air, centrally, whilst all around him, the chase vehicles flipped out and exploded like petals from a giant daisy opening up. It was just so artistic. AND SICK!!! cool.gif

akajetz
  • akajetz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Chad003 @ Jun 27 2008, 09:33)
Yesterday I was speeding down the freeway & slammed into the back of another car & the driver opened his door, got out & was on fire. I didn't hit him real hard either so I don't have a clue how he caught on fire from that. Interesting to say the least.

thats happened to me before and the car wasnt even on fire

Zatunks
  • Zatunks

I see my invisibility pills are still working.

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:53 AM Edited by Zatunks, 03 March 2009 - 03:00 AM.

The one thing that's really been sticking out in my mind lately was from about a week ago.
I had just left my Bohan safe house at about six in the morning (gametime, of course) and just as I was crossing the intersection, going north, I heard a couple gunshots coming from behind me. I looked back and could just barely see a pedestrian with a gun leaning over and aiming it at the spot where the long haired crazy guy had been standing a moment before, and saw him fire off a couple more shots before a police officer began chasing him.

I didn't get a perfectly clear view at first, so I drove back to the area and found nothing but a puddle of blood on the sidewalk.

This might be a normal occurrence in the game, but this is actually the first time I've ever seen this type of behavior in the pedestrians in the year that I've been playing GTAIV.
It was very quiet on the street and fairly early in the morning in the game, which helped make this event just a bit more eerie to me.

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:25 PM

I was being chased on a bike by some cops when I had a three star rating. This one cop stayed right on my tail and I couldn't shake him. So I tried to turn a corner fast and tried to skid into a pay n' spray. The cop car came in and knocked me off the bike. Then the two cops in the car just sat there looking at me from inside their car. So I pulled out my pistol and headshotted them both.
Needless to say this attracted the attention of another policeman outside who fired one shot at me. His shot must have hit the car just right because it exploded taking out me, my bike, the cops and their car.

GTA VLSA
  • GTA VLSA

Busta, Straight Busta!

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:47 PM

I was running along the road when i noticed a cop aiming a gun at a ped. I thought he was going to shoot the ped so i stood there and watched, but instead of killing him, the cop just followed him around aiming his gun at him and insulting him. It's not much of a WTF moment to some, but it was for me.

armands
  • armands

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:32 PM

At final mission(deal) I got into the boat and a rocket instantly exploded blowing me up. I almost got a heart attack.

qwelam85
  • qwelam85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

I and Bruce drunk at a bar, so we have to our car to back to his house. But the sh*t was happened. I pushed a stupid man stood on my way when a cop walked around. It too hard for us to quickly run to our car. The cops catched me, but of course i didnt let is happened. A headshot on this stupid cop then i have a lovely 3 stars. The cops arised, but it take enough time for us run to our car. But the sh*t didnt end at this time. We couldnt drive while we was drunk. We couldnt cut the cop tail behind, so in the bad mood, i take my SMG and give them some gift. The result is some explosion and they give us a 4 stars. More more terrible. We was hit by a enfoce car, and the engine was cracked, the car couldnt move. Not only this, the SWAP from enforce out and shot us. The car easily catched a fire but i couldnt run away from the car because i drunk. rampage_ani.gif

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (armands @ Mar 5 2009, 05:32)
At final mission(deal) I got into the boat and a rocket instantly exploded blowing me up. I almost got a heart attack.

I couldn't even pass he last mission because of that but I eventually did it

Samcharles
  • Samcharles

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

One of my favorite things to do is run around and punch cars with people in them. This makes most people get out and start a fist fight with you. After I had gotten arrested one time I had no weapons and I punched a car. The driver got out with a bat. nervous.gif Fists vs. bat = lose.

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:21 PM

I had a 3 star wanted level. I went to Helitours and took a heli. I kept flying until I was close to the water, then jumped out. I was out of the circle. Some police boats came, but I lost my wanted level before they got there. The boats were driving away. I tryed to get on one of them so I could steal it. The police boat crashed into a Tropic, which was driving. I swam for the Tropic, got on and...no-one was in the boat. No dead body or anything. The boat had been driving, and when I got on it just stopped and there was no-one driving.

I was driving around and saw a ped walk onto the road. A car came and...went right through her. confused.gif

I had a 6 star wanted level and I was in the water again. I got in a police boat. I tryed to kill the police but ended up dying. When I died, before the screen faded, I turned the camera round so it was looking at the wheel and there was no-one in the driver's seat, yet the boat was still moving...

Gizmoli
  • Gizmoli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Samcharles @ Mar 5 2009, 16:15)
One of my favorite things to do is run around and punch cars with people in them. This makes most people get out and start a fist fight with you. After I had gotten arrested one time I had no weapons and I punched a car. The driver got out with a bat.  nervous.gif   Fists vs. bat = lose.

Yeah greatest sometimes they pull a gun sneaky2.gif

Daragh017
  • Daragh017

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:07 PM

there was a time i just had a shootout with the cops, at this time i had only about 3 stars, one cop comes up to me and takes one shot at me i had at least 5% of health left, it somehow bounced off niko and hits the cop and ends up dead. so f*cking weird. lol

Midnight Special
  • Midnight Special

I Don't Care

• Members
  • Cyprus

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:13 PM

I was driving a car and hit a biker..The biker flew away and he never came back to the ground

gina78223
  • gina78223

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

I was doing that mission for Dwayne where you go after his girlfriend and that guy on the bike, I wasnt a good biker and got damaged quite abit but i did grab the money and as I was returning to Dwayne i got off of my bike at the cluckin bell and a car comes right up behind my low ass health and rams right into me. Niko rolls over the hood and is instanly dead. Damn random ped's. That was my 5th try on the mission lol

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

I went to the swing set of death with a motorbike, and reversed into it, then all that happened was i rotated on 90 degree angle instantly and couldn't see me turn, I then looked at my ike and saw my entire wheels were missing and I couldn't drive, I then hop off then on again and now I am able to drive again, without wheels and it looks as if i am riding a hover bike.

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

I was driving a beat-up taxi around Alderney. There were some cars blocking my way but there was a little gap, so I tried going through it. Bad idea. My car set on fire. I got out, ran like hell and my taxi exploded, causing a chain reaction of explosions. Some guy got caught in the explosion and went flying over a building. I went looking for him but couldn't find him so I went back to the cars and there were still cars exploding. A policeman walked by and didn't do anything. A car exploded and the policeman suddenly skidded across the road on his butt. lol.gif He was like "Ouch" then walked away. Cars were still exploding. Suddenly, a car exploded behind me and I lost alot of health. I went flying across the road to the other side. I didn't have any armor and I had lost half of my health. I picked up money that some dead guys dropped. Big Mistake. One of the dead guys was on fire and while I was taking his money, I accidentally walked in and lost almost all of my health. I only had a tiny little bit left. It was flashing red. I continued picking up money, avoiding fires. Explosions stopped then a car came, suddenly lit on fire and there were more explosions. Obviously, the explosions were never going to stop and I definatley wasen't going to get the "Chain Reaction" trophy because it took way too long for the cars to explode. I didn't have a rocket launcher with me either so that was out of the question. So I began walking away. Suddenly, a car hit me VERY lightly and I died. A car exploded. The car that ran me over set on fire and I went flying and hit a wall. That'll teach him. But I was still like "What the f*ck!?" because he hit me so lightly and I still died anyway.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:41 PM

lmao, im sure this has been posted before but oh well first time i've seen it and it was funny.

what happened: i hit a cab with a baseball bat, so the passenger and driver got out. the driver accidentally hit the passenger so they started having a fist fight. then the cops showed up. as the cop runs over..

Cop: sh*t, now i'm out of breath - so don't pull nothing.
Passenger: f*ck you!
Driver: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *Runs away*

EDIT: Lmao, just unpaused (this only happened a few minutes ago and i paused while i wrote this) and this is what happened afterwards. The passenger began walking to the cop car and then decided to do a runner - but he was hit by a passing taxi and flung into the cop, the cop then got up and shot him dead.

just the little conversation made it so much more interesting.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Moment that sticks out most in my mind was when i first bought the game! i stole a car an started zooming around the city thinking i was a driving king, smashed into the back of another car and flew threw the windshield! I didn't hear anything about that being a feature in the game so was SHOCKED to plough head first out the car an hit a lamppost. biggrin.gif

SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

Horny

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (tms_junk @ Mar 13 2009, 23:06)
Moment that sticks out most in my mind was when i first bought the game! i stole a car an started zooming around the city thinking i was a driving king, smashed into the back of another car and flew threw the windshield! I didn't hear anything about that being a feature in the game so was SHOCKED to plough head first out the car an hit a lamppost. biggrin.gif

Yeah a lot of my "WTF!" moments came when I first played the game. Like the way people slump over their wheels when you crash into the back of them too fast. I can also remember my first drunken bar brawl outside Vlad's place; a couple of guys were chasing my across a road after I'd started a fight and a passing taxi flattened them both! tounge.gif

123robot
  • 123robot

Homeboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:27 PM Edited by 123robot, 16 May 2009 - 02:04 PM.

I had died and spawned at the hospital near the tunnel where you go into in the mission "No way on the Subway." I stole a taxi and drove in, except I landed upsidedown. So I got out, spawned a Turismo and damaged it until it was smoking black. I drove through the tunnel to a station, then parked the car on the tracks. I got out and watched the train hit it, then another train on the other track hit it. The car was ok. The trains went some more came and hit it. The car was ok. But it had somehow ended up in between the train tracks, which ment none of the trains could hit it. But I couldn't get in and move it, because it was on it's side. So I climbed on top of it. I felt safe. Trains came and went. Trains came. Climbed on top of one, then got off. Trains went. I stood on the train tracks and whipped out my phone. I was planning on calling Jacob, (with the call option) wait until the call was over, then get out of the way of the train just in time. So I went on Phonebook, Little Jacob and when I was about to hit X to call him, a train came, somehow hit my car, which went flying towards me, sqaushed me and killed me. I saw the car go flying towards the tunnel, away from the station, before the screen faded.

I went to Helitours and got out my Rocket Launcher and aimed it at someone. He ran away, then ran past me againsaying "I'm calling the police!" then he ran into the water. I poked it at someone else. He said "Please have mercy!" and ran into the water, then climbed up a ladder.

AssassinMessenger
  • AssassinMessenger

Your {Name} AssassinMessenger

• Members

Posted 21 March 2009 - 09:38 PM Edited by AssassinMessenger, 21 March 2009 - 09:56 PM.

My wtf moment is some guy fixing a wooden transformer ( do you know those electric wire stand thingies ) with a wrench. He was hitting it too lol...

lol go to this URL

http://i287.photobuc...edPhotos004.jpg

deathisnear24
  • deathisnear24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:56 AM

my friend was messing around in a van hitting every car and when he hit the back of another van, A FLAMING WOMAN FELL OUT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users