Photo

Memorable Multiplayer Moments

5 replies to this topic
DudeWeresMyHog
  • DudeWeresMyHog

Captain Swinger

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:20 AM

Ok i created this thread so people could share some of their memories from MP, wether bad or good.

Ok heres mine: A friend of mine i know IRL was in a free roam game with me and we were talking about him and his Moped (whilst we were both on Faggio's) anyways he was saying how it should be like this in real life, me and him driving together on Mopeds. All of a sudden he hits a curb and rolls off his Faggio straight in front of me, I hit his body and do a semi backflip but hang upside down ending with me crashing with the bike on top of me. We ended up in a pile in the middle of the road laughing our asses off, after it all i said "Well i don't think ill be getting a Moped anytime soon"

So, what's yours?

Shozzy D
  • Shozzy D

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 02:57 AM

on the big radio building at the airport i was snipin. i accidentally jump over and hit the blades of a landed chopper, it slammed me into a wall and killed me. it was cool

Crude
  • Crude

Clans: LCST, Str33t D3m0nz

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:33 AM

My first Firetruck race in Race mode against 15 others.
It was made of pure awesome on the track where you start at the airport (forgot the name) and it was just so chaotic. About half of the firetrucks tipped over on the first turn lmao. Its one of the best moments ive had so far online.

MrButterbean
  • MrButterbean

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 June 2008 - 05:37 AM

I was playing TDM with a pretty good group when all of a sudden my girlfriend comes in with just a towel on and starts....wait.Are you talking about multiplayer moments in general or in-game?

GTAGangsta58
  • GTAGangsta58

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:09 PM

I was playing TDM; 2(My team) vs 3 on happiness Island w/ a projectile match. W/ Voice chat on for everyone. My teammate was on the other side of the island, and the three guys were w/ me and threw motolovs at me. I was burning and i was almost dead, and they wer surrounded me laughing. But, they didnt know i had a grenede cooking in my hand wink.gif Next second, 1st said I died, then three others were kileld by me, and my friend started busting out laughing biggrin.gif

kennykila1
  • kennykila1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:34 AM

I have a great story! Once there were people who where casing my cousin, some guy and me in a chopper and almost slammed us into a wall about 3/4 the size of the empire state building. I though I was going to die so I jumped out of the chopper, but suddenly I landed on a building and lived ( the building is about the size of the wall), while my cousin and the other guy slammed in the wall and died. cryani.gif Leaving me alone with the people chasing me on my own. I hid on the building under a helepad and the people chasing me landed right above me not noticing me until I jumped out and shot one of them with a desert eagle right in the head killing him and shot the other one in the leg making him fall down. In that time I took their chopper and left the last one there to die. devil.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users