GTA 4 Complete Gang List

181 replies to this topic
SIKKS66
  • SIKKS66

Horny

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

Might have a crack at making an updated version of this in a few week after my exams...

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Apr 25 2009, 22:29)
QUOTE (ScratchCard @ Apr 25 2009, 10:35)
What is the gang that walks around your Alderney safehouse? They look like a regular Black/Hispanic streetgang and attack you if you provoke them.

The Spanish Lords.

BTW, it could be a good idea to add information about gangs in TLAD.

EDIT: It's only me, or the Spanish Lords pic isn't the only one off now?

Make a separate thread for them, get rid of any confusion. Also I don't want to see any gangs I am missing out on. sad.gif

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

I have noticed groups of people shooting me that I didn't recognise, I must suck at remembering then.

Does anyone think there's more gangs in the game or is that it?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 09 May 2009 - 10:09 AM

Please, do not double post, you should know this already. Use the edit function instead.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

I wanted to bump seeing as I wantto see this revived.

I asked a question as well, wont get answered if no one can see it. bored.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:50 AM

Will this topic ever include the Uptown Riders from TLAD? I wonder if Rooneye is still with us.

Cheat
  • Cheat

the only people for me are the mad ones

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:09 PM

Yo, dude, I have no idea if you still are alive and updating this, but I love the topic, and with your info I was in North Holland, in the area around the apartment blocks, where "North Holland Hustlers" hang, and I found this group of 5 gangstas chillin' and smokin' weed, and they all shouted: "Money over bitches!" so I think that there is a black gang in Liberty City called "M.O.B/Money Over Bitches", and Nort Holland Hustlers are a set of M.O.B's, just like for example Crips and Rollin' 20's LBC Crips or Bloods and their sets etc.
And that's not just the only thing, I was in the area of Money Over Bitches, and I started listening to their conversations, and I heard many things like "....to our brothas in North Holland" and I saw 'em bangin' to some cops and screaming "MOB!!! North Holland!""

Grand Theft Auto Dude
  • Grand Theft Auto Dude

• Members

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:18 PM

He hasn't edited the first post in a year and hasn't logged in for two months. I doubt this is getting updated.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Grand Theft Auto Dude @ Jun 18 2009, 15:18)
He hasn't edited the first post in a year and hasn't logged in for two months. I doubt this is getting updated.

Lol my bad, sad cuz this was a good topic confused.gif

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

If he doesn't return, maybe someone (not me) could try making a new one? I love posts like this.

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

I was thinking of doing one a while ago, splitting it into three posts based on all three(eventually, with the release of BOGT), games in the IV series. With what we know now, a guide on gangs, with pictures, could provide a very extensive post. I'll charge up my camera and see what I can do.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:49 PM

I think a single section, with all the gangs included, will be more than enough. I mean the gangs do overlap and appear in more than one game; not just GTA IV or TL&D or BoGT. As far as I'm aware, this is the list of gangs in GTA IV/TL&D:
  • Liberty City Comission
    • Five Families
      • Ancelotti Family
      • Gambetti Family
      • Lupisella Family
      • Messina Family
      • Pavano Family
    • Pegorino Family/Alderney Mob
  • East Holland Drug Crew
  • North Holland Hustlers
  • M.O.B.
  • Uptown Riders
  • Triads
    • Jaoming Triad
    • Lee Triad
    • Ming Triad
  • Korean Mob
  • Leftwood Hispanic Street Gang
  • Northwood Dominican Drug Dealers
  • South Bohan Drug Crew/Torres Cartel
  • Spanish Lords
  • Albanians/Albanian Mob
  • Russian Mafia
    • Faustin Bratva
    • Petrovic Bratva
  • Jamaican Posse/Hillside Posse
  • Irish Mob/McReary Family
  • The Angels of Death
  • The Lost Brotherhood

Tyla
  • Tyla

The Dick Responsible

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

Would it be worth having information on members of those gangs included, too? For example the Gambetti's, and putting in the back story of Jon Gravelli, Sammy Botino, and there former Don, Sonny Cangelosi?

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ Jun 18 2009, 17:05)
Would it be worth having information on members of those gangs included, too? For example the Gambetti's, and putting in the back story of Jon Gravelli, Sammy Botino, and there former Don, Sonny Cangelosi?

As much as there is. There is no point including fictional information or information that is subject to speculation. Clear solid facts are what we want to base this on. Maybe include a "Notable Members" section for each gang?
  • Games: Grand Theft Auto IV; Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
  • Type: Hispanic street gang
  • Enemies: Torres Cartel; Dwayne Forge; McReary Mob
  • Allies:
  • Cars: red and gold Cavalcades; Primos and Voodoos
  • Weapons: Knife; pistol; Uzi
  • Fronts: Triangle Club
  • Territory: South Bohan, Bohan; Cerveza Heights, Dukes; East Holland, Algonquin, Liberty City; Alderney City, Alderney
  • Notable Members: Trunchez Brothers; Manny Escuela and Lyle Rivas are both said to be former members

Something like that. I used the Spanish Lords as an example, merely because it was the first gang that came into my mind.

holmes55
  • holmes55

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:45 AM

There Called The Albanians Not the Albanian mob
Cool Info Though.

Rewdalf
  • Rewdalf

Can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not? I probably am.

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:56 AM

The Russian cars are wrong. You can not find a modded Sentinel anywhere near Hove Beach. The fourth car is the Ingot Type-R. All four cars are found in Hove Beach.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 August 2009 - 04:50 PM

Outside of the fat M.O.B. members, you also have peds who walk around with red bandanas. I think these guys could also be banging M.O.B., just not "hardcore" members. Either way, I counted them as M.O.B., and you see these peds rocking red bandanas in Willis, Holland, East Island City, Beechwood City, Steinway, Firefly Projects, and Schottler. Like I said, when me and my friends role play, we counted them dudes as MOB. Nowadays, they fall under Grove Street Family since we flip the script and got rid of that MOB and Holland Hustler sh*t.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

Uh, it's so hard to deal with them gangsta bangers, 'cause almost every nigga in the 'hoods' of New York/LC carry bandanas n' XXL clothes an' sh*t. Anyways, one thing I've spotted is, some of these black g's always throw up the term "boi-boi", fo' example: "You takin' it to them guns, boi-boi?", "Don't f*ck with us, boi-boi" et cetera, you know the type.
I'm pretty sure I've seen 'em around in North Holland. I'm still feelin' good about my idea of M.O.B and North Holland Hustlers being sets of the same gang, quotin' to my last posts.

PS: If you wanna find Triads or some Asians, go to Alderney City, to the area where the Maverick spawns, also used in the last Assassin mission (Click here to view the SnapMap), there is a "park". For every time I've been there there has been 2 or 3 of these Chineses with Glock's or Uzi's, not sure. They wear green-black sports jacket and have their hair like this (Jon Lajoie, f*ck yeah biggrin.gif ). Just noticed, they're not on the map..

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:31 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Aug 12 2009, 17:25)
Uh, it's so hard to deal with them gangsta bangers, 'cause almost every nigga in the 'hoods' of New York/LC carry bandanas n' XXL clothes an' sh*t. Anyways, one thing I've spotted is, some of these black g's always throw up the term "boi-boi", fo' example: "You takin' it to them guns, boi-boi?", "Don't f*ck with us, boi-boi" et cetera, you know the type.
I'm pretty sure I've seen 'em around in North Holland. I'm still feelin' good about my idea of M.O.B and North Holland Hustlers being sets of the same gang, quotin' to my last posts.

PS: If you wanna find Triads or some Asians, go to Alderney City, to the area where the Maverick spawns, also used in the last Assassin mission (Click here to view the SnapMap), there is a "park". For every time I've been there there has been 2 or 3 of these Chineses with Glock's or Uzi's, not sure. They wear green-black sports jacket and have their hair like this (Jon Lajoie, f*ck yeah biggrin.gif ). Just noticed, they're not on the map..

I think MOB and The North Holland Hustlers are two seperate entities that Hang with each other and watch each others backs. The MOB are a much larger gang seen all over Liberty City like the Sex, Money Murder set of The Bloods on the east whereas The North Holland Hustlers are just a Holland crew that deal drugs similar to the Supreme Team. It's likely that the two gangs could've been rivals at one time but Playboy would have seen the oppertunity in the MOB to make money outside of Holland and united the two gangs.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

^Tru. Still got the question of Clarence's gang "East Holland Drug Crew", might also be the same thing that Money Over Bullsh*t just said for M.O.B and North Holland.

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 11:02 AM Edited by Cheat, 14 August 2009 - 09:19 AM.

NORTH HOLLAND HUSTLERS

user posted image

EDIT: Sorry you guys, Roo' was right, the Landstalker with TV's does belong to this gang.

So I did my own research of this gang, this is what I found.
This will be updated later.

Random info that couldn't fit in the picture:

- The Patriot always has The Beat 102.7 on
- Other car is the black Landstalker with TV's, see the first post.
- Often seen talking to the Spanish Gang members.

And here are the exeptions IMO to the first post of Rooneyes:

- I don't think that the Landstalker with TV's belongs to The NHH's, because if you attack the car by shooting, or just pointing
the gun at the drivers, they just drive away panicked, unlike the drivers of the Patriot's, they step out and start shooting.

- I was never attacked by Patriot like that, only the black ones with vinyls and so.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Cheat @ Aug 13 2009, 07:47)
^Tru. Still got the question of Clarence's gang "East Holland Drug Crew", might also be the same thing that Money Over Bullsh*t just said for M.O.B and North Holland.

I think Clarences crew are kinda like The Northwood Dominicans except they are more big time. In Willy Valerio's description on the database it says that "his crew" are trying to compete with rivals such as the North Holland Hustlers and Clarence's East Holland Crew but they don't move a significant amout of product.

Also I like what you've done with The North Holland Hustlers above. icon14.gif

Cheat
  • Cheat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:19 PM

Thanks, I think I'll search the LCPD Database tomorrow or this evening for more info, or maybe East Holland Crew or M.O.B, I don't know, just wish to complete this thing as good as I can.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:01 PM Edited by D- Ice, 13 August 2009 - 05:09 PM.

There are actually TWO gangs in the Hove Beach and maybe Firefly Island area - as foten if you start a shootout they will fight amongst themselves.

I have also noticed the gangster skins/looks/characters there never all come after you in a mission, but are rather split into two - those who wear track-suit kind of clothes who are suggested as being Eastern-European (Bulgarin's men) and those who wear camo or black combats who are the Russians (when killing Faustin). The guys in suits - I'm not too sure about, but are probably Eastern-European gangsters.

The weaponry section could also use some updating, though I can only admire your efforts and patience to find out from each gang. All gangs carry the Pistol and maybe knives too as I've seen.

Also, I think the Russian (or maybe Eastern European) gangsters also often take out Assault Rifles in firefights.

The Mafia members in Little Italy, Algonquin, very often take out a Combat Shotguns when provoked, and I am sure once one took out a Carbine Assault Rifle.

The Triads very commonly only use the Pistol, though I've also seen a few using SMG's.

Hope that helps. I'll be going to do a bit more "research" to make sure and maybe find out a bit more gangs and weapons info. Since GTA 4's awsomely realistic gangster design, it might also be easy to attempt to just contact R*, and tell them about making an online guide, so hopefully they might be happy to help us clear some of the info about the gangs - if they actually bother to read/reply to my emails that is. tounge.gif

EDIT: I just been reading your first post again, and you notice the Russian Mafiya has four - not two - unique cars. Could this be further proof - alongside the fact they fight each other and have two distinguishable looks in missions - that they are infact two seperate gangs, who just spawn in that same area?

Since GTA 4 is so much more realistic, gangsters never really openly fight one another like the case of past games, but merely wait for trouble to start, and use the chaos to fire at one another.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:55 PM

Hope this gets redone soon.

Restelo94
  • Restelo94

Hustler

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:24 PM

You guys seem to forget the jewish mafia mad.gif

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (Restelo94 @ Sep 25 2009, 20:24)
You guys seem to forget the jewish mafia mad.gif

I don't believe there are actually any members of that gang around the city, they just appear in a few missions.

General Goose
  • General Goose

Because Jeb Bush is all in my house with disease.

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

Yeah, I believe the goon models are standard pedestrians with a gun and a new set of dialogue (as is at least one of the leaders, the kitchen guy, who you kill in Late Checkout. Not sure about the rooftop one. Isaac definitely isn't). You know, quite broad, white, sometimes speak with a Greek accent when encountered in the street? Normally just a civilian?

The kitchen guy in Late Checkout, if I remember, is the old Jewish man ped.

Judging by the lack of turf, actual gang members and their gang car being only implied, I can safely say they are not technically a gang.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

FYI if anyone does another one like this I would might it out like he done in his first post, better than putting it on a picture with it.

And if you do TLAD just mention the differences with gangs. Are there really any apart from UR's and more Lost?

tarnell
  • tarnell

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (MitchJ90 @ Sep 25 2009, 23:05)
FYI if anyone does another one like this I would might it out like he done in his first post, better than putting it on a picture with it.

And if you do TLAD just mention the differences with gangs. Are there really any apart from UR's and more Lost?

whats the point in that, TLAD is set in the same city, same time as gta 4 and TLAD, so there will be same gangs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users