GTA 4 Complete Gang List

181 replies to this topic
Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Feb 4 2009, 02:45)
Do the skinheads have territory and whats the deal on the leftwood gang?

The "skinheads" are just random peds... I've never noticed a seperate Leftwood gang... tho i have seen Spanish Lords and Mafia in Leftwood on occasion. Anyways... guy that started this thread... you made all those cool collages... but where is the Spanish Lords one?

Oh... and get ready for the Uptown Ryders!

Nico Bellic
  • Nico Bellic

Well...Since you've put it that way...i'm in.

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:04 PM

QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ Feb 4 2009, 09:41)
QUOTE (White Rasta @ Feb 4 2009, 02:45)
Do the skinheads have territory and whats the deal on the leftwood gang?

The "skinheads" are just random peds... I've never noticed a seperate Leftwood gang... tho i have seen Spanish Lords and Mafia in Leftwood on occasion. Anyways... guy that started this thread... you made all those cool collages... but where is the Spanish Lords one?

Oh... and get ready for the Uptown Ryders!

well about the skinheads ,they do not act like a gang and that's the reason why they are not listed as one.A great example about which im not actually sure ,but the the topic maker (great work man ,the topic is awesome biggrin.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif i'm pretty late with that but anyway)mentioned it ,and that's when you hit a gang member ,he comes to you with another guy and they both fight with you,but when you hit a skinhead they just run away,fight back with hands and they do not pull out any weapons...thats why they are not listed here as a gang,so they do not have any territory,they are just random pieds smile.gif

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

Is there really a hispanic street gang in northwood or leftwood ive never seen them and is there a place other than little italy and westdyke that mafia hang out

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Sticky this, good thread indeed.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:32 AM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Feb 5 2009, 18:51)
Is there really a hispanic street gang in northwood or leftwood ive never seen them and is there a place other than little italy and westdyke that mafia hang out

I've seen the Mafia in Leftwood and occasionally seen the Spanish Lords in Leftwood (as well as Fortside and Chasepoint). I think sometimes they might spawn close to a border and wonder into the adjacent neighborhood... as Leftwood is right next to Westdyke (known Mafia turf) and Alderney City (Spanish Lords turf), and Chasepoint and Fortside are right next to South Bohan (another Spanish Lords turf).

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:25 PM

Man i wish there were more gangs to go and find like the jewish mob or the Different families and There were just small time drugdealers and clicks in every neighborhood that would be sweeeet

marvz
  • marvz

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

this sh*t aint no sticky ? needs to be sticking on the front page thats for sure, GREAT topic. this will 4 sure kill ah few more hours on my rainy lazy days.v that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Jam And Butter
  • Jam And Butter

Hustler

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:13 AM

Who are the ones in acter i've seen, they wear blue jackets and have something like
"ZAZZ[!,I?] on the back with a logo of a hand sticking up 2 fingers but wearing an american flag glove.

hove king
  • hove king

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:57 AM

great work biggrin.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:16 PM

Bloody good thread, Ive been looking for this for a while.
BTW, some of the gang pics are red x'd, needs updating if you see this rooneye. icon14.gif

EDIT: seems rooney is inactive =/

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Gangsta

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (stefanakasid @ Aug 10 2008, 14:21)
What about the Jew Crew (Isaac's Crew) ?

I noticed loads of Jews walking around the South Slopes area in the first island. Don't see any driving cars though.

Faledak
  • Faledak

Peon

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

You should add ak-47 to russian mob arsenal and combat shotgun to Mafia arsenal 'coz they use them too

stefanakasid
  • stefanakasid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:59 PM

Descriptions from IGN

Faustin/Rascalov Crew

A large family of Russian Mafiya members who seem to run both Dukes and Broker, eventually becoming the main group of antagonists in the game.The Faustin Crew is headed by Pakhan Mikhail Faustin, an erratic and paranoid cocaine addict who lives in a very large mansion with his estranged wife and rebellious teenage daughter. Broker is run by one of the family's Brigadiers, Vladimir "Vlad" Glebov, a Russian loan-shark operating out of "Comrades" until he is executed by Niko Bellic. Mikhail's orders for numerous hits on people for trivial matters draws unwanted attention from the law and upsets his partner, Dimitri Rascalov, who is angry that Mikhail has stopped following the unspoken rules of organized crime. Another Mafiya Family,The Petrovic Crew, almost wage a full-scale war on the Faustin Crew when Lenny Petrovic is murdered on orders from Mikhail. This is averted when Dimitri secretly strikes a deal with Pakhan Kenny Petrovic to use Niko to kill Mikhail. Dimitri Rascalov then assumes control of the Faustin Crew (Renaming it Rascalov Crew) with his new partner, Rodislav Bulgarin, Niko's old boss in the human trafficking ring to whom Niko owes money.The Rascalov Crew under Dimitri and Rodislav's new leadership betrays Niko and attempts to kill him.They then set fire to Niko and Roman's apartment and taxi depot, running the cousins out of Broker and Dukes.

Petrovic Crew

Another Russian Mafiya Family working in Broker, Dukes,and Bohan.The family is led by Pakhan Kenny Petrovic It is mentioned on the LCPD database that Kenny Petrovic is the most powerful Russian Kingpin in Liberty City and possibly the most powerful one in America.The Petrovic Crew and Faustin Crew have a peace due to the Bratski Krug, until Mikhail Faustin orders the execution of Petrovic's son,Lenny. Kenny Petrovic then orders the deaths of Faustin's administration, including Dimitri, Niko and Mikhail himself.Dimitri strikes a deal with Petrovic that places blame solely on Mikhail,which would have Niko assassinate Mikhail and have Dimitri replace him as Pakhan.

Albanian Mob

The Albanian Mob is the first gang that Niko runs in to after his arrival in America. This small time mob, based in Broker and Bohan, operates mainly in loan-sharking, blackmailing and extortion. Dardan Petrela, Bledar Morina and Kalem Vulaj are the only known members. Roman Bellic owed money to them for a time, leading to the three aforementioned members to threaten him at his cab depot and chase him from a backroom card game. After they attempt to beat Roman at a basketball court, Bledar and Kalem are beaten into unconsciousness and Dardan is killed by Niko Bellic, Roman's cousin, they drop the debt. Later on, while doing mission for the Irish Mob, Gerry McReary tells Niko that the Ancelotti crime family hires many Albanians as hitmen, bagmen, racketeerers and thugs. McReary then asks Niko to perform a hit on Ancelottis while disguised as an Albanian, he gives Niko a motorcycle jacket emblazoned with the Albanian double-headed eagle and a sport bike. Later on, during the Undertaker mission, a crew of Albanian hitmen is seen attacking the McRearys after a family funeral.

Gambetti Family

Arguably the most powerful of the Five Families of Liberty City. The Gambetti family is based in Broker and are led by the aging Jon Gravelli

Pavano Family

One of the Five Families of Liberty City. Led by 60 year old, Maria "Mary" Valvona, a Sicilian born matriarch. During the course of the GTA IV storyline Niko accompanies Jimmy Pegorino to a deal with the Pavanos which turns out to be a trap where they attempt to whack Pegorino.

Ancelotti Family

Part of the Five Families. Formed in the late 50's by Giovanni Ancelotti, an Italian immigrant from Naples, who managed to reach the top of the Liberty City underworld. Many of Ancelotti's men work at the Alderney City Fruit Markets, while the rest of the family's businesses are set in Algonquin. According to the Don of the Gambetti family, Jon Gravelli, he was going to kill Giovanni's uncle many years ago but decided to spare him. The Ancelloti family are the weakest of the Five Families, needing to hire Albanian thugs for extra muscle. Because of this, the Ancelottis are often the target of the Pegorinos and their hired muscle, the McReary Irish mob. They also start to work with the Russian mafiya, earning the wrath of Gravelli's Gambetti family, who consider it an insult to work with foreign crime syndicates.

Messina Family

One of the oldest Italian-American crime family based in Liberty City. The Messina criminal syndacate is based in Dukes. The family is believed to be led by Harvey Noto, 66, who was able to establish himself at the top of the organization after a long and bloody power struggle. According to the LCPD database, Fredo Volpe , a Capo in the Messina Family is an police informant and "has collected thousands of hours of wire tap evidence. Should be enough to bring down Messina Synicate when arrests are made in the new year."

Lupisella Family

Bohan based part of the Five Families. The Lupisella organization is believed to be one of the most powerful and influental Costra Nostra families of Liberty City. The family is still ruled by its original boss, 78-year old Vincent Lupisella. Also may be a threat to the Gambetti Family.

Pegorino Family

Led by Jimmy Pegorino, the Pegorino family is not one of the Five Families and is considered a smaller mafia outfit, which Jimmy wants to change. Other key members of the family include associate Phil Bell and capo Ray Boccino. Despite Pegorino's efforts to get his organization on the Liberty City Commission, the other Families continue to view the Pegorino family as a joke.

M.O.B.

"Money Over Bitches" or M.O.B. is a gang that hangs around the Firefly Projects in Broker. An early mission has Niko picking up a friend of Roman's named Jermaine Andrews who is said to be associate of the Firefly Projects African-American gang.

North Holland Hustlers

A larger African-American gang operating in the North Holland neighborhood of Algonquin, with ties to the Torres Cartel in Bohan. The gang was originally led by Dwayne Forge until his incarceration. Trey "Playboy X" Stewart, a flashy gangster with more of a less professional attitude to the "business" and more focused on the actual money earned, not how he goes about earning it, took over. He was an apprentice of Forge before he went to jail. Upon his release from prison, Dwayne is displeased with how the gang is being run and vies for power in an ensuing turf war. Niko Bellic then chooses to kill either Playboy X or Dwayne Forge. If the player kills Playboy X the gang will be led by Dwayne Forge. They are rivals to Money Over Bitches (M.O.B.).

Other notable members include Marlon Bridges and Jayvon Simson

McReary Family (LC Irish Mob)

A larger Dukes based Irish Mob, it is currently led by brothers Derrick McReary and Gerald "Gerry" McReary. Gerry often gives his orders through his younger brother, Patrick "Packie" McReary. Another brother, Francis McReary, is Deputy Commissioner of the Liberty City Police Department, but Francis is unable to take down his family due to corruption evidence that Gerry has against him. While not a participant in the family's criminal enterprises; Kate McReary, the only daughter in the male dominated clan, becomes a close friend to Niko Bellic. Derrick has recently returned from a period of hiding in Ireland doing work for the IRA and does not seem to have much power in the family at this time due to a crippling drug and alcohol addiction. Other known members of the gang include Gordon Sargent and Michael Keane.

The McReary family used to be quite prominent in Liberty City, but their power has greatly diminished due to the rise of the Russian Mafia in Broker and the Italian Mafia expansion into Algonquin. At their height of their power, the center of the McReary Family's territory was the Algonquin neighborhood of Purgatory

The McReary Family has ties with the Torres Cartel in Bohan through Packie's good friend Elizabeta, and the Pegorino Family through Ray Boccino. The group's hangout is in Steinway.

Angels of Death Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

A biker gang operating around Beechwood City, frequently hanging out around the Burger Shot in that neighborhood. The Lost Brotherhood are their rivals.

The Lost Outlaw Motorcycle Gang

A biker gang operating out of Alderney. It is led by a man named Johnny Klebitz, introduced to Niko at one of Elizabeta's parties. Mikhail Faustin's daughter's boyfriend, Jason Michaels, was a member of the Lost Brotherhood until he and his friends were executed by Bellic on orders from Mr. Faustin. They are also called the Lost Biker Gang or simply The Lost. The Angels of Death are their rivals.

Liberty City Triads

Triads appear in the game around China Town, but not much is known about them as they only appear in a few missions. It is said that there are three different sets making of the Liberty Triad in the LCPD Database. One group of Triads are under Hsin Jaoming and his son Chan Jaoming. Another is led by Wu "Kenny" Lee and his nephew Huang Lee. The third is controlled by Zhou Ming. The Jaoming Triad is said to supply the Angels of Death and Korean Mob with narcotics.

Korean Mob

The Korean Mob is based in Alderney City, where they frequent Mr. Fuks Rice Box. Originally they were led by a North Korean, Kim Young-Guk, whom Niko Bellic and Derrick McReary assist in bringing counterfeit money into Liberty City by boat. But Kim is later killed by Niko as a favor to Jon Gravelli and the man known of only as United Liberty Paper. In addition to their ties to the Irish Mob through Derrick McReary; the Koreans are also known to work with the Liberty City Triads. They appear to share the Alderney City turf with the Spanish Lords in relative peace.

Torres Cartel

A small-time group of drug dealers operating out of Bohan. The cartel is led by Elizabeta Torres, until her sudden incarceration in a joint effort by the FIB and DEA. Prior to her incarceration Elizabeta tells Niko that all of her associates have been arrested and turned state's witness; it can thus be presumed that the organization collapsed in her absence. Elizabeta is seen as having many contacts throughout the city, including the Spanish Lords, the Lost Outlaw Motorcycle Gang, the North Holland Hustlers, the East Liberty Yardies, and the McReary Family. Mallorie Bardas, Roman Bellic's girlfriend, has a police record that mentions affiliations with the group. The Torres Cartel are not involved in the heroin trade, instead mainly focusing on cocaine, but still offers support to any ally that deals heroin.

The Spanish Lords

The Spanish Lords are a primarily Puerto Rican gang. They are one of the largest criminal organizations found in GTA IV being found in Cervesa Heights, South Bohan, East Holland and Alderney City. Former members include Manny Escuela and Lyle Rivas. They wear yellow and black, though they almost always wear clothing featuring the Puerto Rican flag and t-shirts with "Boricua" on them, in addition to their gang colors. The vehicles they drive are nearly always metallic red with gold trim and rims.

Hillside Posse

A Jamaican gang operating out of Dukes, dealing drugs and weapons. Niko Bellic's friend, "Little" Jacob Hughes, is a member of this gang, along with his boss, Real Badman. Niko can do drug deals for this gang, as well as purchase weapons from Little Jacob's trunk when his friendship with him is high enough. Hangouts are Schottler, Beechwood city, and Willis, particularily around the Homebrew Cafe which they would appear to own. They drive two-toned, green and black vehicles, often Huntley Sports or Voodoos.

Sorry for the large post

Nikkola bellic,Belgrade,Serbia
  • Nikkola bellic,Belgrade,Serbia

Peon

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

Nice description but there should be more gans or territories in game.And that gang mentalily really annoys me.You provoke a fight and everyone but 2 run.WTF
There is room for improvement there cool.gif

tljjjr99
  • tljjjr99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:46 AM

I was playing GTA IV: TLAD, when I saw what I believe was a member of the Irish Mob. He looked Irish, was walking around somewhere in south Alderney (probably Tudor or the Acter Industrial Park) and when I pushed him and pulled out a gun, so did he. However, I couldn't find any other members around after that.

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (tljjjr99 @ Mar 10 2009, 02:46)
I was playing GTA IV: TLAD, when I saw what I believe was a member of the Irish Mob. He looked Irish, was walking around somewhere in south Alderney (probably Tudor or the Acter Industrial Park) and when I pushed him and pulled out a gun, so did he. However, I couldn't find any other members around after that.

Oh man look around Steinway beer garden-there are lots of them
Usually red haired and drive green cars and trucks

Anti-Flag
  • Anti-Flag

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

awsome work here! the broherhood are also very racist & fascist gang members who seem to always hav a remark to say about niko been russian or whatever angry.gif as the angels of death are against that as iv seen a few with anarchy tattoos and listen to the hardcore punk music station...thats why they both hate each other so much!

tljjjr99
  • tljjjr99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:24 AM Edited by tljjjr99, 26 March 2009 - 03:31 AM.

QUOTE (Faledak @ Mar 7 2009, 00:36)
You should add ak-47 to russian mob arsenal and combat shotgun to Mafia arsenal 'coz they use them too

Yeah, I've also been shot at by a AK47 in South Broker by a Russian Mafia guy.

Also, what about the Torres Cartel (the guys driving red cavalcades with sunglasses)? As stefanakasid said, it's also a gang which I believe is located somewhere in Bohan.

Also- the Mafia in little Italy sometimes drive cavalcades and normal sentinels. I've also witnessed them using a different type of shotgun other than all the other gang's (the Cosa Nostra sometimes can be seen using the shotgun that you don't pump between shots).

Oh, and The Uptown Rides is another gang that you can see in North Holland and some other places in Algonquin I think (Although you can only see them in the streets in GTAIV:TLAD). I've seem them using the pump shotgun and pistols.

And another thing... I think you are right about the whole gang mentality thing, but if you harm more than 2 you can have more than 2 gang members shooting at you. I was in Little Italy when I punched a mafia guy when another guy started helping him. When I pulled out my gun they both started shooting at me. I then ran over to a taxi and punched the car-- the driver and another mafia member came out of the back seat. I equipped my gun again and he also started shooting at me (So 3 Italian Mafia members were shooting at me total).

SovietWarrior42
  • SovietWarrior42

Certified Demoman

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:04 AM

The Lost and Angels of Death needs to be updated with TLAD info, but besides that, one great post. I didn't know the Irish Mob had such cool cars, and for some reason I can't find the Triad cars.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

Thanks for this, also the skins defferently arent a gang, theres a couple dressed alike, some with hair or a hat, they are just punk peds.

Also can you fix the Spanish Lords pic.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:50 PM

Someone ought to make a new one of these threads as Rooneye is inactive, an active member, preferably a mod needs to make one.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:06 PM

This is almost perfect, apart from one picture what really needs to be updated? If there are updates why doesnt a mod just edit a bit of the first post?

Peon

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

This is all 100%.Great research there icon14.gif Very helpful .And I think I saw one gang attacking me east of middle park,they attacked me a couple of times with Uzis and pistols,They have rags and dress purple and look like Vietnamese/Polynesian they called me "a Balkan pink skinned criminal a couple of times and shouted something I don't understand lol lol.gif lol.gif

tljjjr99
  • tljjjr99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

when will the Spanish Lords pic be fixed? And will you add a Torres cartel page? maybe even an Uptown riders page if you have the DLC and the time...

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:25 AM

I like the Triad outfits. That shirt with dragons is f*cking awsome.

Rooneye
  • Rooneye

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 24 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

Wow, glad to see you guys like it thanks for the positive comments smile.gif

Its sad to see that the pics are disappearing (stupid imageshack) because unfortunately I no longer have them, I just got a new mac and didnt transfer those pics over sad.gif

I won't be updating this thread as I never really play this game anymore, I didn't really like the DLC, so sorry bout that sad.gif Plus I very rarely come here I only came because I got an email about a PM.

Someone should make a new thread so they can add the various this that need adding feel free to just copy and paste all the stuff on here to a new thread so you can add to it, hopefully the mods won't mind.

Failing that if someone sends me the stuff they want adding I can add it to the post no problem I just won't writing anything myself as like I said I dont play it.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

There is another topic here that is similar but not as detailed

http://www.gtaforums...2&hl=gangs list

It might be helpful if somebody were to update this thread... Or make a new one.

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:35 AM

What is the gang that walks around your Alderney safehouse? They look like a regular Black/Hispanic streetgang and attack you if you provoke them.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:43 AM Edited by Pr0xy_fl00d3r, 25 April 2009 - 02:55 PM.

Here is a couple of pics for The Irish mob:
user posted image
user posted image
EDIT:
I tried making an organised gang database but failed:
Russian Bratva
Turf
  • Hove Beach
  • Beach gate
  • Firefly Island
[U][B]Vehicle(s)
  • Schafter
    user posted image
  • Modified Rebla
    user posted image
  • Modified Uranus
    user posted image
Pic
user posted image
user posted image
Additional information

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 25 April 2009 - 10:29 PM Edited by chapapote, 25 April 2009 - 10:36 PM.

QUOTE (ScratchCard @ Apr 25 2009, 10:35)
What is the gang that walks around your Alderney safehouse? They look like a regular Black/Hispanic streetgang and attack you if you provoke them.

The Spanish Lords.

BTW, it could be a good idea to add information about gangs in TLAD.

EDIT: It's only me, or the Spanish Lords pic isn't the only one off now?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users