» «
Photo

GTA 4 Complete Gang List

180 replies to this topic
thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:58 PM Edited by Azazel, 25 October 2008 - 02:54 PM.

[B ]*SNIP*[/B]

thank you for this masivve post BTW ! but i was just like 1 minute ago in the location of the italian mobsters and i figured out they also seem to drive Blista Compacts !

-Thebellicbrotherfan

Ps. Thanks Again I Was Waiting for a guide about gangs in Gta 4 Thanks Alot cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:46 PM

Did you have to quote the whole thing...? dozingoff.gif

thebellicbrotherfan
  • thebellicbrotherfan

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Oct 24 2008, 19:46)

yeahh that wasn't the smartest thing to do biggrin.gif

Azazel
  • Azazel

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (thebellicbrotherfan @ Oct 25 2008, 11:31)
QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Oct 24 2008, 19:46)

yeahh that wasn't the smartest thing to do biggrin.gif

Adding to the list, this topic hadn't been posted in for two whole months. Bad forum user! Bad!

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 07 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Aug 13 2008, 16:50)
Yeah, the gangs that Niko is on good terms with, they are usually friendly. They will help you if you are under attack. Not only the Irish Mob, but the Hillside Jamaican Posse too since Niko is friends with Little Jacob. Where did you fight the guy wearing green? It must've been either the Irish Mob or Hillside Posse. They usually wear green, if I'm not mistaken.

Yah i no watcha sayin but im in da jamaican posses hood and they dont pull out weapons to defend they only defend me in fist fights is that how it is fo everyone else?

The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:44 AM

VERY good thread. Nice job. cookie.gif icon14.gif

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (DanManUtd @ Aug 10 2008, 21:59)
I found a Spaniard driving round South Bohan in a Voodoo with a black hood and roof, with red sides and gold rims, window frames, exhaust pipes etc.

Could this be another Spanish King gang car?

lol... Spaniards driving lowriders? Living in slums? IN LC/NY? tounge.gif

This thread is very good, better than the other gang topics I've seen here.

mrcappo
  • mrcappo

Boss

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 7 2008, 23:21)
Yeah, the gangs that Niko is on good terms with, they are usually friendly. They will help you if you are under attack. Not only the Irish Mob, but the Hillside Jamaican Posse too since Niko is friends with Little Jacob. Where did you fight the guy wearing green? It must've been either the Irish Mob or Hillside Posse. They usually wear green, if I'm not mistaken.

Yah i no watcha sayin but im in da jamaican posses hood and they dont pull out weapons to defend they only defend me in fist fights is that how it is fo everyone else?

Yeah the Jamaican dont attack me back either..they dont even say anything, as well for the irish mob..
maybe cuz ur friends with Little Jacob and the Mcreay family?

BenMc20
  • BenMc20

The Greatest Ginger Since My Mother.

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:45 AM

There's no reason this shouldn't be a sticky (Then the Mods cant whinge when someone posts a month down the line.)

Great Job Dude, Thank you.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 7 2008, 19:21)

Yeah, they help you out because you're friends with LJ. And that's also why they don't attack you back.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 8 2008, 12:37)

Yeah, they help you out because you're friends with LJ. And that's also why they don't attack you back.

i no dat bu in your game do they defend you with weapons? thats what im tryin t figa out?

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 8 2008, 10:08)

i no dat bu in your game do they defend you with weapons? thats what im tryin t figa out?

Nope. In my game, they only attack with their fists.

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:18 PM

I've been having fun shooting up cars in gang turf and enjoying the resulting gunfight that ensues lol.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 8 2008, 18:10)

Alright are you sure becuse alot of people say that they help them with police and gangs but one time i had one pull a pistol and start fighting the cops for me but only once?

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 8 2008, 14:56)

Alright are you sure becuse alot of people say that they help them with police and gangs but one time i had one pull a pistol and start fighting the cops for me but only once?

Well I'm not too sure because on my game, I attacked some random fella and he started punching me so the Jamaican Posse came up to help me. Otherwise, I don't know. I guess if your attacker has a weapon (i.e. cops or rival gangs) the gang on your side would pull out pieces too. But, don't quote me on that.

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:47 PM

On the Dominicans... there are some Latino guys that where blue football Jerseys that you see up in Northwood a lot and I think one of them was used as the guy Niko has to scare into finding out where Benevidez is in the mission you do for Ray, but those guys never fight you or anything on the street. Plus the rest of the guys you fight in that mission are identical to the Spanish Lords peds.. making me think it's like the NHH and MOB... different gangs, but they use the same peds.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 8 2008, 22:47)

Well I'm not too sure because on my game, I attacked some random fella and he started punching me so the Jamaican Posse came up to help me. Otherwise, I don't know. I guess if your attacker has a weapon (i.e. cops or rival gangs) the gang on your side would pull out pieces too. But, don't quote me on that.

Well iv started shooting at cops right in front of the jamaicans and they just run off?

Mafioso86
  • Mafioso86

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 9 2008, 00:03)

Well iv started shooting at cops right in front of the jamaicans and they just run off?

well... killing cops is a big deal guys. The Irish and Jamaicans have both helped me when fighting random peds... but think of real life, these guys probably aren't to eager to be labeled cop killers so they may be programmed to run from those fights.

Dillinger8
  • Dillinger8

Kush

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

I love (not really) when you're doing missions for Faustin and Dimitri, the Russians in Hove Beach are nicer and don't really care if you shoot one of them.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (Mafioso86 @ Dec 9 2008, 00:29)
QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 9 2008, 00:03)

well... killing cops is a big deal guys. The Irish and Jamaicans have both helped me when fighting random peds... but think of real life, these guys probably aren't to eager to be labeled cop killers so they may be programmed to run from those fights.

Ya thats true but then how do i get them to figh for me it hapend once but it was weird anyideas?

Dillinger8
  • Dillinger8

Kush

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:41 AM

I think it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I've noticed that gang members tend to try and escape when outnumbered by cops, I've noticed the rollies (two pigs in a cruiser) being able to take out most kinds of gang activity and that when a cop on his beat usually gets taken out by 2 or more gang members. It's just a matter of numbers. I've been in a shoot out that turned into a massacre for the cops in Hove beach, I called the cops once just to even things out for them and they were still torn up by the Russians shotguns and A-K's.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (Dillinger8 @ Dec 8 2008, 21:41)
I think it was a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I've noticed that gang members tend to try and escape when outnumbered by cops, I've noticed the rollies (two pigs in a cruiser) being able to take out most kinds of gang activity and that when a cop on his beat usually gets taken out by 2 or more gang members. It's just a matter of numbers. I've been in a shoot out that turned into a massacre for the cops in Hove beach, I called the cops once just to even things out for them and they were still torn up by the Russians shotguns and A-K's.

If you phone up the cops and they come to wherever you are (Lets say a gang-infested area), will the cops fight the gangsters randomly or do you have to spark a fight between them?

Ya thats true but then how do i get them to figh for me it hapend once but it was weird anyideas?

The only way is to pick a fight with a random ped on the streets (Who aren't strapped) and your allied gangsters will come to your aid in a fistfight, nothing more.

Dillinger8
  • Dillinger8

Kush

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:21 AM

I had been pointing my gun at a Russian, with him only saying stuff like "What do you want, you poodle!", I shot at him and then it was on. The cops in the car were after me but had their sh*t ruined by some AK toting Russians. So you have to start it, but the second wave of cops was all me calling on the cell. As the single shot, without hitting anyone mind you, caused one star which was easily avoided soon after.

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Dillinger8 @ Dec 8 2008, 22:21)
I had been pointing my gun at a Russian, with him only saying stuff like "What do you want, you poodle!", I shot at him and then it was on. The cops in the car were after me but had their sh*t ruined by some AK toting Russians. So you have to start it, but the second wave of cops was all me calling on the cell. As the single shot, without hitting anyone mind you, caused one star which was easily avoided soon after.

Nice. I gotta try that out.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 9 2008, 02:15)

If you phone up the cops and they come to wherever you are (Lets say a gang-infested area), will the cops fight the gangsters randomly or do you have to spark a fight between them?

The only way is to pick a fight with a random ped on the streets (Who aren't strapped) and your allied gangsters will come to your aid in a fistfight, nothing more.

But can that fistfight escalate into a gunfight? lol

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 9 2008, 10:44)

Well, like it says, it depends on if the enemy has a gun. I'm pretty sure the gangsters will attack with guns if the opposition has guns. Just like if Niko walked up to a gangster and messed around with him without a gun. A fistfight would ensue. But, if Niko f*cks around with a gangster with his gun out, then the gangster would probably pull out a piece, too.

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 9 2008, 18:01)

Well, like it says, it depends on if the enemy has a gun. I'm pretty sure the gangsters will attack with guns if the opposition has guns. Just like if Niko walked up to a gangster and messed around with him without a gun. A fistfight would ensue. But, if Niko f*cks around with a gangster with his gun out, then the gangster would probably pull out a piece, too.

Yuor prolly right but if can duplicate that and tell me if it really works tell me?

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

QUOTE (White Rasta @ Dec 9 2008, 14:20)
QUOTE (xNamexTakenx @ Dec 9 2008, 18:01)

Yuor prolly right but if can duplicate that and tell me if it really works tell me?

Meh, ask somebody else. I can't be assed to do it lol. I'm too busy playing Resistance 2. smile.gif

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:21 PM

Ok Has anyoe seen da leftwood hispanic street gang or the northwood dominican drug dealers ever?

White Rasta
  • White Rasta

Herb Mon

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 02:45 AM

Do the skinheads have territory and whats the deal on the leftwood gang?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users