Photo

GTA 4 Complete Gang List

180 replies to this topic
SLAYERMAGGOT
  • SLAYERMAGGOT

Stay Wild

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:53 PM

This is a very nice topic and give all information and pics what i want! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Mrdeanop2
  • Mrdeanop2

GAWWH!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

Pin this up.

Moss27
  • Moss27

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:38 AM

Actually just one complain...the legend is tough to read. I have a hard time seeing what colour the circle is next to some of the Gangs. Maybe you can make it a bigger circle, or most distingushable colours if others are having trouble too. Anyone else having a tough time seeing some of the colours?

mrcappo
  • mrcappo

Boss

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Moss27 @ Jul 4 2008, 05:38)
Actually just one complain...the legend is tough to read. I have a hard time seeing what colour the circle is next to some of the Gangs. Maybe you can make it a bigger circle, or most distingushable colours if others are having trouble too. Anyone else having a tough time seeing some of the colours?

yeah i have the same problem too
he should of saved it as .png and not jpg because its blurry

FiendishDog
  • FiendishDog

Musical Hobo

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

This topic is awsome, I especially like the pics. But now I feel obligated to collect all those cars.

stefanakasid
  • stefanakasid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:21 PM

What about the Jew Crew (Isaac's Crew) ?

pudge
  • pudge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 03:33 PM

woah , i didn't know theres gangs in GTA IV ..... haven't encountered any of them yet rofl (im at chapter 3)

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (stefanakasid @ Aug 10 2008, 10:21)
What about the Jew Crew (Isaac's Crew) ?

There might've been a Jewish gang in the missions, but you can't see them roaming/controlling the streets of LC.

@pudge: Since when does IV have chapters? I don't remember it having chapters. confused.gif Or do you mean you're at the third island?

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

I actually didnt know that there were so many gangs. Good stuff cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

stefanakasid
  • stefanakasid

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:25 PM

Rooneye av u found anymore gangs yet bro ?

DanManUtd
  • DanManUtd

Doesn't support United anymore

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

I found a Spaniard driving round South Bohan in a Voodoo with a black hood and roof, with red sides and gold rims, window frames, exhaust pipes etc.

Could this be another Spanish King gang car?

Waq1
  • Waq1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

Great Work

cookie.gif cookie.gif

motorforum
  • motorforum

ped crusher

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:36 PM

I like that when I stole a gang car up in Chinatown, where it had become damaged in the getaway, when I took it to pay and spray, it came out silver rather than the dar blue. Very nice!

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 10 August 2008 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (DanManUtd @ Aug 10 2008, 17:59)
I found a Spaniard driving round South Bohan in a Voodoo with a black hood and roof, with red sides and gold rims, window frames, exhaust pipes etc.

Could this be another Spanish King gang car?

You mean Spanish Lord? Yes, it is possible it could've been. But, usually gangs only have 2 cars. I've never heard of a gang with more than 2, except for the Russian Mafiya. But, that's an exception since there's probably 2 sets.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

First of all, the Latin Kings are not a New York gang. They are in NY, but they are not a NY gang. The headquarters of the ALKQN are and always will be Beach and Spaulding in Humboldt Park and Chicago is the main city. Im so tired of white people getting sh*t twisted cuz of what they saw in a movie for whatever. I can tell that yall have never met a King to know this kinda sh*t I guess. And second of all, Rockstar f*cked up by putting pitchforks on their necks when Latin Kings throw the pitchfork down. Infact, everybody under the fin throws the rake down. We call them rakes here, you will never catch a King throwing the rakes up. If you ever been hit up by Kings here then you know the first thing they do is throw the rake down to see what you rep. And third of all, they used a real gangs' name when they coulda just named this gang Latin Crowns or Spanish Kings or some sh*t like that. But Spanish Lord is weak and unimaginative. The only thing they got right bout the Kings in this game are their colors.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:56 AM

The Dominican dudes are up in Northwood on Grand Boulevard & Exeter, Grummer Road, and Vespucci Circle. They pretty much run the drugs in all of the pjs up in Northwood including Greg Johnson Homes. They basically bout getting paper more so than banging. They call them Dominican Drug Dealers. I call them D.D.D., aka 3D, aka Dominicans Dont Die, aka Dangerous Dominican Deliquents. They also got heads in North Holland and East Holland on Vauxite and a couple times you can catch a D.D.D. up at Beechwood Towers pjs up in Beechwood City. All in all Ive seen them in Northwood, Beechwood City, Fortside, North Holland, and East Holland. Outside of Liberty City, D.D.D. pretty much runs Tudor in Alderney.

thecommander
  • thecommander

You can forget about the miscarrige or keep drinking.

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:15 AM

Perfect know I know where to get one of those Hakumais (do you ever see them and the willard driving around, cuz I never do mad.gif ) great work; also the city will be gang free thanks to me.

mrcappo
  • mrcappo

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

Are you sure the Irish mob are gangsters? Because they never told me to put my gun or away, or say "who's this guy", i shot at a few and they didn't have weapons.

Help?

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Aug 11 2008, 02:42)
First of all, the Latin Kings are not a New York gang. They are in NY, but they are not a NY gang. The headquarters of the ALKQN are and always will be Beach and Spaulding in Humboldt Park and Chicago is the main city. Im so tired of white people getting sh*t twisted cuz of what they saw in a movie for whatever. I can tell that yall have never met a King to know this kinda sh*t I guess. And second of all, Rockstar f*cked up by putting pitchforks on their necks when Latin Kings throw the pitchfork down. Infact, everybody under the fin throws the rake down. We call them rakes here, you will never catch a King throwing the rakes up. If you ever been hit up by Kings here then you know the first thing they do is throw the rake down to see what you rep. And third of all, they used a real gangs' name when they coulda just named this gang Latin Crowns or Spanish Kings or some sh*t like that. But Spanish Lord is weak and unimaginative. The only thing they got right bout the Kings in this game are their colors.

your an idiot.. Latian kings were founded in chicago but Lk is a new york gang one of the biggest gangs in nyc in the 90's

33stradale
  • 33stradale

Lolzeltov!

• Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

see nopw i didn't know a lot of that, like the albs and that they carry different guns!

excellent have the first cookie i've ever given and a couple mo:

cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (M0B5TA @ Aug 11 2008, 18:00)

your an idiot.. Latian kings were founded in chicago but Lk is a new york gang one of the biggest gangs in nyc in the 90's

Nigga can you f*cking read? I said that NY had Kings. That does not make ALKN a New York gang cuz it aint start in New York. LKN started in Chicago and is mostly in Chicago. Latin Kings in NY are big by NY standards, but they aint never heard the same kind of numbers as Chicago Kings and NYC Kings prolly wouldnt even make the top 5 in Chicago. Chicago Kings by rules arent allowed to go before the media or none of that. No cameras are allowed in Nation business or you will catch a "V" for that, NY Kings tell all their business so I guess you done got the game f*cked up watching too much Gangland. The History Channel was originally supposed to do a Latin King Gangland in Chicago but the Kings did not cooperate. Thats a fun fact for people like you. They make noise on the streets and they rep is good without that sh*t. NY is like 1 of thosuands of cities in America wit Latin Kings in them. LK is not a New York gang, its just a gang in New York. ALKN is a Chicago gang, just like how Bloods and Crips are LA gangs. New York stay on LA's and Chicago's dicks. Yall was running around rocking the 5 and the 6 like us a few years ago so you outtabody wit your response. Only the Dominicans out there pushing that other sh*t.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Aug 12 2008, 13:37)

Nigga can you f*cking read? I said that NY had Kings. That does not make ALKN a New York gang cuz it aint start in New York. LKN started in Chicago and is mostly in Chicago. Latin Kings in NY are big by NY standards, but they aint never heard the same kind of numbers as Chicago Kings and NYC Kings prolly wouldnt even make the top 5 in Chicago. Chicago Kings by rules arent allowed to go before the media or none of that. No cameras are allowed in Nation business or you will catch a "V" for that, NY Kings tell all their business so I guess you done got the game f*cked up watching too much Gangland. The History Channel was originally supposed to do a Latin King Gangland in Chicago but the Kings did not cooperate. Thats a fun fact for people like you. They make noise on the streets and they rep is good without that sh*t. NY is like 1 of thosuands of cities in America wit Latin Kings in them. LK is not a New York gang, its just a gang in New York. ALKN is a Chicago gang, just like how Bloods and Crips are LA gangs. New York stay on LA's and Chicago's dicks. Yall was running around rocking the 5 and the 6 like us a few years ago so you outtabody wit your response. Only the Dominicans out there pushing that other sh*t.

my nigga "Thats a fun fact for people like you" dont talk like you know me homie. i know alot of kings and queens back in high school. bet you never heard of karibbean mafie right? people like you wouldnt know wat we do wink.gif

big up jamaica queens

P.s. f*ck yo flag nigga

Habitso
  • Habitso

North Holland Hustlers!!!

• Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:10 PM

This is sweet! I complained about lack of gangs in GTA 4 but now I just switched it on and went to north holland, started off a fight and ended up with half a dozen Hustlers being arrested!

Its just under the surface, this'll give me a few more hours of fun. Thanks for the info!

livejoker
  • livejoker

All About That Face!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:01 AM

If you made up a topic about Ratman in the same form you created this amazing topic, everyone will believe you. biggrin.gif
Amazing work, helped me locate the diff. gangs so I won't shoot like a maniac suicidal.gif

Mercie
  • Mercie

• Feroci

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:29 AM

QUOTE (M0B5TA @ Aug 12 2008, 08:33)
QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Aug 12 2008, 13:37)

my nigga "Thats a fun fact for people like you" dont talk like you know me homie. i know alot of kings and queens back in high school. bet you never heard of karibbean mafie right? people like you wouldnt know wat we do wink.gif

big up jamaica queens

P.s. f*ck yo flag nigga

Shut up. Only warning. Both of you.

MGSFAN612
  • MGSFAN612

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

It seems that the Irish gang doesn't act hostile towards you after a cetain point in the game(Probably after meeting one of the Mcrearys but I can't confirm thatI already completed the game on one file and I am not up to that point in my other file) I fact a baseball bat wielding gang member actually helped me when I was being attacked by an angry cab driver(because I crashed into his cab.)

I loaded my file that only has a few missions complete and I used a baseball bat to attack some guy wearing green but he didn't fight back(not that he had much of a chance to) but a guy got out of a green contender and started running towards me so I drew my pistol and he drew his pistol and started shooting me(therefore supporting the fact that they will act hostile towards you at one point in the game)

xNamexTakenx
  • xNamexTakenx

Demonik

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, the gangs that Niko is on good terms with, they are usually friendly. They will help you if you are under attack. Not only the Irish Mob, but the Hillside Jamaican Posse too since Niko is friends with Little Jacob. Where did you fight the guy wearing green? It must've been either the Irish Mob or Hillside Posse. They usually wear green, if I'm not mistaken.

MGSFAN612
  • MGSFAN612

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

I faught the guy wearing green right outside the place where you play darts in Steinway.(I am not even sure if he was a gang member because he was driving a normal car) The Irish mob seems to act weird though. somtimes the just stand there and let you kill them(they don't even try to run)and sometimes they fight back. But I am sure the guy with the gun got out of a green contentder

I would also noke to note that a few minutes ago I encountered two Albanian Gang members in a light blue Rebla.(which is odd because the Rebla doesn't seem to be modded like most gang cars and it isn't the same color as the Albanian's other cars.) I am sure they were gang members because the pasenger got out of the car and started shooting me with an uzi after I aimed my gun at him through the windshield and a cop started to arrest the other driver who also started shooting at me.

Weses
  • Weses

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:16 AM

That was a great read. I'm now more aware of who I should run over with my truck. smile.gif

kevinm07
  • kevinm07

Grand Theft Auto: Dublin

• Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (DoubleOGJohnson @ Aug 11 2008, 02:56)
The Dominican dudes are up in Northwood on Grand Boulevard & Exeter, Grummer Road, and Vespucci Circle. They pretty much run the drugs in all of the pjs up in Northwood including Greg Johnson Homes. They basically bout getting paper more so than banging. They call them Dominican Drug Dealers. I call them D.D.D., aka 3D, aka Dominicans Dont Die, aka Dangerous Dominican Deliquents. They also got heads in North Holland and East Holland on Vauxite and a couple times you can catch a D.D.D. up at Beechwood Towers pjs up in Beechwood City. All in all Ive seen them in Northwood, Beechwood City, Fortside, North Holland, and East Holland. Outside of Liberty City, D.D.D. pretty much runs Tudor in Alderney.

i cant find a dominican gang in northwood. i dont think there is one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users