4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Alex Tru @ Apr 2 2009, 20:58)
Dear Brothers I to have grave news. I must speak swiftly as I am typing this from my PDA and I don't have much time .

I must confess that I have been working for someone else. I was contacted this morning for another job and went to the meeting place. The trunk of the car didn't contain any info as usual but instead a body. I immediately heard sirens, it was a trap . Right now I'm hiding in one of the maintenance areas in the subway. I've been shot but I found a first aid kit nearby and have used it to cut down on the bleeding. However the police have followed me. While several have already ran past me there is no doubt I will be found.

Please do not worry. I will not fight my way out, I am far to weak and I do not wish to hurt those that want to make the world a better place, I can respect them for that. I will be taken into custody but have no fear. I am destroying this device and even their best technicians won't be able to recover anything. Stay safe dear brothers . If I can get out I will.

Good luck Brother Tru, these days are truly the darkest for our organisation. Maybe we will shake this off soon enough, but for the moment we must remain vigelent.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Apr 2 2009, 18:56)
Curses! They have cought up with me. I took a shot to the foot and my building was stormed by N.O.O.S.E in New Leon, I barely lost them and I am currently in Los Santos, hiding in a crack den under the alias of Bob 'Smooth' LeNoire. I shall stay in touch, but I don't know how long I have left.

Brother not to worry. Still stay safe but I think I get destroy the milita soon.

@Bonesy - No need for you help against the Militia, I think I have found a way to kill them all with one explosive.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:20 AM

All this bad news, and to add more to it, I must leave the updating of the databases for the time being...I need to do some sleuthing.

Expect no update on the Open Targets Database for a week or so my assassins. Perhaps it's better left that way to trick any intruders into believing we've ground to a halt. We will make them see the error of their ways...

Keep in touch assassins. All of you. In these dangerous times we must keep account of each other.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

As I Opened My Eyes To A Dim, Swaying Ceiling Light And To Pain Shooting All Through My Body, My Mind Was Blank, Who I Am, Where I Was Or Why I Was There, Are Things I Did Not Know, And Barely Do Now, I Am Aware I Am Part Of This Organisation, Algonquin Assassins. I Am Slowely Having Flashes Of Memory Of The Horrid Things I've Done, I Know Myself As Only GT-AW, And The More Memories That Flash Before Me. The Blood. The Screaming, All Of It Is Making Me Grow Hungry... I Must Return To My Old Ways. I Must Kill In The Name Of AA Once More. To My Fellow Brothers, I Am Back. Theres A Storm Coming....

GT-AW

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Apr 3 2009, 09:03)
As I Opened My Eyes To A Dim, Swaying Ceiling Light And To Pain Shooting All Through My Body, My Mind Was Blank, Who I Am, Where I Was Or Why I Was There, Are Things I Did Not Know, And Barely Do Now, I Am Aware I Am Part Of This Organisation, Algonquin Assassins. I Am Slowely Having Flashes Of Memory Of The Horrid Things I've Done, I Know Myself As Only GT-AW, And The More Memories That Flash Before Me. The Blood. The Screaming, All Of It Is Making Me Grow Hungry... I Must Return To My Old Ways. I Must Kill In The Name Of AA Once More. To My Fellow Brothers, I Am Back. Theres A Storm Coming....

GT-AW

For a moment there, I thought we lost you for good brother. Good to have you here again.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:48 PM

NEW CONTRACT

The Liberty Militia Case
Taking out the militia in one big blow.

Target - The Liberty Militia Building - Remaining Ringleaders.
Description - Milita our greatest threat must be destroyed I have something.
Picture - Is Location.
Location - Hatton Garden, Albany Ave, Algonquin - The place where all of the milita cops are at.

The milita building, full of militia cops, if you enter there place you will automatically be caught and chased by milita cops and FBI agents. I have an explosive that can end them, The ringleaders are having a meeting. The militia cops guarding the place. Militia cops are scumbags, crooked cops. So want I want you Assassins to do is one of you head over to the militia building and enter it you will automatically be shot at so think of something like drive inside the building and fire the first bullets causing the militia cops to chase you, all men who guard that building will chase you, once you are being chased by the militia cops, drive and escape to Alderney, the building will be unguarded while they chase you so this is the time when I will run inside the building and plant the explosive. The ringleaders will be having a meeting at 22:00. At 10:00 you must get the militia cops onto you and and make sure the militia cops are far away from the building chaseing you. At 15:00 I will plant the explosive then that is when you must escape in Alderney between 15:00 - 22:00. Be safe. Once completed I will know and post here.

The price is up to $1500 if you do exactly what I said.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 03:43 PM

@ Colt M14 : English is not my native language but i try to keep it as good as possible.If the little mistakes annoy you i'm sorry for that and i'd like to excuse me for that if so.
------------------------------
Good job sammyman,it is good to hear that you found a way to destroy the Liberty Militia.I won't be able to help you,i'm too busy atm.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:51 PM

I do not have a problem with your grammar bonesy, so I don't see why others should - you are still understandable, so I don't see the problem.

I was about to go, but I chickened out, brother sammy. I'm glad to see you back GT-AW, and hopefully all this bussiness with the Militia will be over soon enough. I took a drive over there earlier, and heard two scumbags talking about an organisation named 'Gosanassis Noquaslin' which I have worked out is an anagram of 'Algonquin Assassins', we are in trouble, brothers. We need to get this sorted out, and fast.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:59 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 April 2009 - 07:03 PM.

I barely escaped once again, my safehouse was burned down. I was most safe, with only associates of AA knowing my location. Therefore, I know exactly the reason, we have a mole. Someone is communicating my exact location, I have been discovered every single time I have hidden I have been found. And one of my colleagues at the Corporation have uncovered a small piece of information, the organisation hunting me is called Talio Pro Damno. I know how they know of us, and why the database isn't working, Talio Pro Damno have undoubtbley taken every single piece of information pertaining to our assassins, every detail of recorded hits, our real names, our locations, our aliases, our allies, friends and family.

They know everything about us, and are using the database files to systemictally dismantle us, bit by bit. We are in grave danger, I know for a fact that their influence extents way beyond America...

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

We are a dying breed my friends and as i say this i just survived a Liberty Militia ambush.When i left my safehouse and walked to my PMP600 it suddenly exploded and the blast was so big that everything faded to black.I heard people screaming and then something fell on my head and i faded away into the deepest pits of death...But then,i heard someone say : ''We have him back!Congratulations guys''.Then i fainted and when i regained consciousness i seemed to be in a hospital.In the hallway i heard two men talking about an assasin.This meant i was discovered so i took plate and knocked one of them out.I took his gun,shot the other one in the knee and i ran to the Hospital Staff Changing Rooms.I changed my clothes and slowly walked away,out of the hospital,into a cab.I told the driver to take me to the capital,and luckily he did.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

Phew, close shave guys. I am glad you are ok, fellow assassins. I still suspect one of our members is an undercover Militia member, but who I don't know. Just a speculation.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 03 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

If we are to figure out this mole.

I would say it is an Assassin but has not be doing work with us recently. I am not talking about the dead Assassins as I now claim they have not been here for a good 50 pages or whatever, I would say in the last 20 pages.. Someone who has posted here but not done anything recently. Keep your eyes opened.

Someone do the contract I ordered. I think this is our way out. But then again as El Zilcho stated the Talio Pro Damno may be on to us.

deathhunterex
  • deathhunterex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:50 AM Edited by deathhunterex, 04 April 2009 - 01:57 AM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Apr 3 2009, 12:48)
NEW CONTRACT

The Liberty Militia Case
Taking out the militia in one big blow.

Target - The Liberty Militia Building - Remaining Ringleaders.
Description - Milita our greatest threat must be destroyed I have something.
Picture - Is Location.
Location - Hatton Garden, Albany Ave, Algonquin - The place where all of the milita cops are at.

The milita building, full of militia cops, if you enter there place you will automatically be caught and chased by milita cops and FBI agents. I have an explosive that can end them, The ringleaders are having a meeting. The militia cops guarding the place. Militia cops are scumbags, crooked cops. So want I want you Assassins to do is one of you head over to the militia building and enter it you will automatically be shot at so think of something like drive inside the building and fire the first bullets causing the militia cops to chase you, all men who guard that building will chase you, once you are being chased by the militia cops, drive and escape to Alderney, the building will be unguarded while they chase you so this is the time when I will run inside the building and plant the explosive. The ringleaders will be having a meeting at 22:00. At 10:00 you must get the militia cops onto you and and make sure the militia cops are far away from the building chaseing you. At 15:00 I will plant the explosive then that is when you must escape in Alderney between 15:00 - 22:00. Be safe. Once completed I will know and post here.

The price is up to $1500 if you do exactly what I said.

Edit:I sat in my Huntley sport car and looked at my Watch. I sighed as I saw the time which is at 9:50 and cocked my Micro-Smg. Starting my car up and accelerated down the road and toward the building. I smashed my car window just before crashing into the building. A loud sound was created when my car slam into the building’s gates. I quickly put my car into reverse and extended my arm out and unloaded rounds of bullet. Not long I started seeing militia cop running toward my car. I smirked and shot them in the heads. Slamming my accelerator once more I backed away and onto the roads. I continued to shoot until I only have few bullets left. I then shouted towards the building: “Come and get me you f*ck sh*t.”

Immediately I heard the car engine being started. I looked at the rear view mirror and saw dozens of black cars coming. “You’ll never catch me.” I yelled out to them before I slammed on the accelerator.

‘Impressive’ I thought immediately after noticing the large amount of cars chasing me. I hurried down the road and into the middle park area. Looking at the time I saw that it is 11:00. Suddenly I heard my window glass shatter and I put my head down. ‘sh*t, they’re shooting at me’ I thought while putting my hand into a bag beside me. Pulling out a grenade I yelled out: “eat this, cocksuckers.”
Pulling the grenade trigger I quickly throw it out the window. A large bang sound can be heard as the grenade exploded. I stuck my middle finger out immediately afterwards. However the amounts of militia cop car are still great. After arriving going far enough I looked at my watch and it showed 14:58. I said to myself: “good enough, time to escape.”

I quickly made a sharp turn into Topaz St and accelerated toward the Algonquin - Alderney Bridge. However I had to slowdown to avoid traffic and that bought enough time for the militia to catch up. “Come on.” I screamed. “Almost to the bridge.”

Suddenly two militia cars caught up and were trying to box me in. I grabbed my micro-smg again and pointed out the left door and shot the driver and the passenger of the militia car. I looked right and shot to that direction but I ran out of bullets. The militia car driver looked incredibly angry as he took out his pistol and pointed at me. Mine mind panicked and I did the best thing to do at that moment which was ‘RAM that motherf*cker’. Just as I slammed into his car he fired his pistol. “sh*t” I cursed as I was shot in the shoulder.

Good thing was that the militia car went out of control and crashed due to my car ramming it. Trying my best to not worry about the blood coming out of my shoulder I accelerated my car onto and off the bridge. I looked behind me and sighed as I noticed that I lost them. I quickly turned into an alley and phoned my friend who hook my car up with explosive. I told him to come over and help me. Soon he arrived and towed my car and me in it to his garage. I late woke up and I was in a bed. He came and asked me about what happened and I told him. He started saying random stuff but then he said something that made me realize something, something important.

WHERE IS THE COPs? I pondered and wondered why they didn’t come even when there were explosions, pile up and gun fires. I need to look into this quickly but that doesn’t involve this so there is no need to worry about this right now.

Good news: My explosive hooking, engineering, car modifying friend: Sebastien Razo has work for us and he will be asking for favor. In exchange he will offer us his service and money.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:11 AM

Going for a stroll part 1

Thinking about the recent betrayals I was curious in who it was. Someone said that it was somebody that joined but has been inactive for a while. I think it's somebody that instead of killing the targets, tipping them off. Whoever it is they need to be stopped. I had been ambushed while taking on a Militia case and was badly injured.

Stopping by a Burger Shot I ordered a Bleeder as usual and sat down at my usual table. But there was something strange. A brown folder lay on the table. Curiously I opened it. It held information about everything. The Hits, assassins, the dates and even the locations of all the assassins. My eyes wide open I flipped through the pages not knowing who left it here.

I opened it to the page marked with my name. Colt Harrison. My real name. Nobody knew it, not even my closest friends. They had pictures of my apartments and then pictures of them in ashes. Looking around in the large part of the folder about me, it showed me. Handing a group of Militia the exact same folder I was holding now. But how? I was sure that I didn't give it to them. Well, at least I think I didn't. Maybe it was photoshopped.

Many more pictures of me handing the folder over to our rivals. Was it really me? The Burger Shot was empty apart from the waitress in the kitchen messing around with the manager. I felt a cold sensation on the back of my neck. Then a click. Somebody was aiming a gun at me. Judging by its size and sound it was a .44 Remington Magnum.

All I heard was a cold but deep whisper, "Curiousity killed the cat." The man said.
The Gunshot echoed through the take-away store, the waitress creamed and came running out. I choked trying to speak. When I looked down I was holding the same gun, it aimed at my neck. It all went black.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:51 AM

Colt, you couldn't be the traitor? Perhaps brainwashing, or something else? Memory loss?

I have more bad news. I have been poisoned. Two days ago I was eating at the safehouse in LS when I realised one of the guards had poisoned the food. I quickly left but collapsed vomiting and passing out. I was awoken in one of LS' general hopsitals. The doctors explained the poison was a mixture of things, snake venom, cyanide and various other cocktails of hazardous elements that brought me to my current state. Apparetnly I died three times and was revived each time.

Whoever is traitor, the information handed over also had details of where I was hiding. The risks are mounting, I am sure Talio Pro Damno are tightening the noose. But I can't be sure that the poison was meant to kill me. I believe it was sending a message; that they can harm us, at any time, and anywhere. Good luck Brothers, I won't be telling you my location at risk of the mole leaking it.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

We can't take any risks now,I barely managed to get back in LC,the capital was in a complete lockdown by NOOSE and FIB officers.I got back into Liberty State by stealing a Buffalo from a sleeping cop in a garage depot.If Colt realy was the mole,we should honor him for his sacrifice by shooting himself.Right now i am going into the city to see if i can snap up more information about the Talio Pro Damno.
Be cautious,bonesy.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:42 AM

This is getting out hand brothers.

As per my usual Saturday routine, I left my safehouse in Hatton Gardens and began driving down towards Diamond St, where I joined up to Broker Bridge. I was about half way across, when I heard gunshot. I thought nothing of it, I just sped up slightly. There was no trouble the rest of the way, just a gang shooting, I thought. Where was I going, you ask? Well, every Saturday I go to the Russian Shop to purchase some new clothes. I hate that crap you get from the other stores. So, I was about to park up on Bart St, when all of a sudden, a car skidded in front of me. I saw a dark fellow wind down his window, he wearing black aviators and a pinstripe suit and bam, I blacked out. I woke up a short while later in a hospital, I don't even know where. The doctor told me I was shot in the arm, but the shock of it caused me to faint.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:46 AM

Talio Pro Damno certainly work in mysterious ways. They of course made it look like a gang robbery or just some hoodlums going berserk with a gun; but really they sent you a message. After you passed out they could have easily blown your brains out, but they left you as you were. They are showing us we aren't invincible; exactly what they did to me. I have more information about their organisation too; they worked with the MiB and the Militia, and were also involved in financing the terroist cell that operated in LC, no other than Bepatism. I doubt whether many rememer the Bepatist threat, but the veterans may recall it.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 11:55 AM

[QUOTE] Going for a stroll part 2

"Not what you think would happen to an ordinary guy. Surviving a Bullet would to the throat would have been fatal. But at the moment this nameless man is in a stable condition." The doctor in the hall way said. I jotted up in my bed looking around. It was dark and I couldn't breathe. I looked down and saw a large tube inserted in my throat. I started to panic.

I grabbed the board on the end of the bed and looked at it. It said it was an attempted suicide. But how? The man behind me did it. I looked up as the doctor came back in. He was surprised to see me awake. "Oh hello Sir, would you lay back down please?" I didn't feel like talking but I did.
"Leave me alone!" My voice croaked loudly. I grabbed my throat surprised.
"Please try not to talk at the moment you have su..." The doctor stopped as I had stabbed him with the butter knife sitting on a food table.

I got up and was running out the door with my breathing machine when I large man in a Black trench coat stopped me. "Please stay calm Colt, you are in a bad condition." The man said with the exact same voice as the man in the diner. No... I pushed past him and sprinted out the hall in my robe. Many people staring at my bandaged face.

When I busted out the front door of the Schottler Medical Center. There was a car with the door open and a man beckoning me in. With all the security behind me I had no choice. I jumped in and pulled the breathing machine in with me. The car took off leaving the nurses and security wondering what happened.

"Colt, after you gave us those critical documents and we heard of your condition, we were about to break you out." The strange man said. I was about to say something but he stopped me. "Save your breathe, we don't want you to die now do we." I stared at him for a second. Why me. What did I do. All of a sudden the man from the diner jumped through the front window killing the driver and grabbing a knife out of his jacket and killing the strange man that picked me up. I passed out again, falling to the floor of the limo.

When I came to I was sitting in the limo parked under the Broker bridge, the limo empty. I hopped out and saw the bodies of the men. The driver and the other strange man were lying on the road, their stomachs cut open and their intestines smeared on the road. I ran over to the side of the road and threw up everywhere. Who was this strange man. Why had he done this?

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around. It was him. I took my chances. I grabbed him around the neck and ripped off his hat. I stopped in my tracks. The man in the trench coat, that man in the diner, the man in the car. It was ME.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:14 PM Edited by sammyman88, 04 April 2009 - 12:16 PM.

Good work brother deathhunterex up to $1500 should be wired into your account, I have your solution of why no cops showed up well to help you out brother, I caused a gang war fight in Chinatown leading all of the good cops over to Chinatown, Its a good thing because only one cop died but half of the members apart of the chinese gang where all killed leaving Chinatown a peaceful place for a while.

READ

THE LIBERTY MILITIA CASE
Takeing out the Militia in one big blow. Part 2.

Failed Attempt, The Ringleaders are still alive.

As I look at my watch it is 7:00 I get up and call up my mate who owes me a favour. I ask for an explosive. He says he left one in Middle Park, I take a drive there, damn traffic though since its the morning. At 8:30 I leave my car and run to the explosive destination. I spot it and grab it, conceal it in my suit and run off. Enter my car and drive to a resturant near the Militia building. Its now 9:30. I would have a bite to eat but there is no time. Not now, now is the time when blood pours on the ground in the streets of LC, the time where contruction workers will be needed at hand. I wait as I am near the Militia place, waiting for brother deathhunterex to do the job I asked. It is now 10:00, This is when I know its all whent down, At 10:10 I hear bullets, And more. Since I am close to the building I hear most of it, I close my eyes and take a breath. I open my eyes and I hear sirens, Militia cops. Pfft them trying to dsiguise as good cops dressing up in cop uniforms with black cars with sirens, When they are just crooked. How do you think they got the suits and police sirens?? They brought them from a store?? Get f*cked, they killed cops for this equipment. Dirty ass scumbags is the last thing this town needs. They just make me so f*cking angry, motherf*ckers.

Its now 13:45 The moment is coming, I think about brother deathhunterex hopeing he is ok, he should be heading towards the Bridge now. I wait longer thinking off memories, deaths, kills of all the people I hurt, I have killed bad people for our town for us. But then again in these situations I have killed good cops of when I am ashamed off, Just remebering the time when I killed a fat cop for brother Infinite Monkey, A while ago, I was asked to kill a crooked cop, but I didn't know and accidently killed a good cop instead. The memories, makeing me sad, What have I done?? I then scream out ''ARGGGGGGGGGGGH'' Everyone in the room looks at me, One of them says ''Freak'' but I ignore it. I take a big deep breath and I think be strong. Its now 14:50. Thats when I know this is the moment to leave this resturant.

I get out and enter my car. Turn the engine on and drive slowly to the building, its 14:55. Still thinking.. Now as I am near the building its 15:00. This is the time. I pull up seeing not many militia cops nearby. I slowly sneak inside jumping the fence, I walk slowly. Find the entrance. I look inside, a nice place, a place with strip poles but then again a place with a bunch of computers and laptops, alot of tvs and furry couches, alot of desks and papers. Some of this stuff just proves these guys are not the best. I walk around take a look and see a bunch of people talking, Must be the ringleaders associates. So I say to myself well lets hurry and plant this bomb, As I am standing in the middle of the whole building. I have to find the place where they meet, I know where it is. The next room I enter I see it the place with them all. I walk inside and plant the bomb under the chair. And leave I walk out slowly, jump the fence and back into my car. I drive back to the resturant. And now its 21:00. Damn it now its a bit until the ringleaders enter the building.

Damn now is thinking time, I don't want it but it happens. Not only have I killed innocent cops, I have put women to death as they deserved it, But they are women. f*ck. I then remember when I accidently killed a bunch of innocent people while trying to kill one man as he ran. A tear comes out of my eye as I think about those innocents who I killed. This world. I don't understand it, I don't see the point, near the end brothers. I must destroy the militia for the organizition, for this town. But then again as your a good man you do good stuff but then bad stuff. Its life. I remember when I was a kid I wanted to just be a superhero like off Superman, Where a good man like Superman, destroys and defeats all of the bad people, he remains good and I wanted to be like that, Save this world from a crime, save this world from a place with the world of underbelly. I grew up and looked at this world, become who I am know, Thought I am doing good this world, Yes indeed I am doing good to this world but in the fights in the past, I have done bad stuff that I regret. If only I could go back now and let those innocent people live and yes letting that bad man live but I don't care if he must die, I want the innocent people to live.

Its now 22:00 and thats when I call my mate up, He then presses the button and I hang up. Now thinking that the ringleaders are dead, they are. I hope they are. I drive back home to my apartment.

I Sit down and I am about to turn on the TV. Then it happens to fast I have these memories again, memories I do not want to see flash by in my mind. Argh so many innocent cops, innocent people I have killed. Its bad, I want these memories to f*ck off, SOMEONE HELP ME. Then I remember doing a hit for brother Grand Theft Awesome. I remember go to prison and just to get to one man, I had to kill a prison guard. WHY?? I am to dangerous, I don't want to hold a gun or weapon anymore. I just want to jump off the Empire State Building. Put a bullet into my brain. No I can't suicide is not my way. Someone talks to me in my mind. You asshole it says, You don't deserve to live anymore, you don't have the right, you son of a bitch, You tryed to do good instead you done bad just for the money, You prick, selfish man, If only I could spit on your face, You f*cker. You should die, you should PICK THAT GUN UP AND END YOURSELF. BE A f*ckING MAN AND KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOU HURT OTHER INNOCENT PEOPLE.
I would kill myself now I whisper, But I must help my brothers, I must to more contracts. I get into bed and before I close my eyes the voice in my head again says Soon, it says, Soon you will be finished Sam. Its near, I am not worry anymore. Then I close my eyes and sleep and wake up in the morning to hear shocking news.

At the militia building, well guess what it didn't explode, one of the ringleaders associates found the bomb and got it to be set off, No ringleaders died tonight, no blood baths continued tonight. I guess we have to take out the ringleaders one by one.

Tape goes on.
Location is at the Militia building.
Atempt on the militia has failed at this point.

Ringleader 10 ''What the f*ck happened??''

Tommy [Ringleader 10's associate, Tommy is said to be leader of Verrceti Family back in Vice City, But he ran to Liberty City ever since his family was finished in Vice City then people started going crazy, into chaos because of an unknown reason, Then he wanted a new life and came to Liberty City] ''Uh sir, I found a bomb before the meet here, I was able to prevent it from being set off, I am not sure who done this, could be the Assassins?? again??

Ringleader 10 ''Well done Tommy, you done good kid. Well yeh I think its those cocksucking Assassins.. again''

Ringleader 7 ''So what do we do to hit them back, you know there is alot of them, we want them all dead, but how??''

Ringleader 10 ''You f*cking idiot, We have all been asking ourselfs how do we get to them, f*ck your slow and pathetic, you are the dumbest here''

Ringleader 9 ''Relax, take it easy huh??''

Ringleader 10 pulls out a gun aims at Ringleader 9 ''What the f*ck did you say you sh*tface??''

Ringleader 9 ''Nothing.. well I have something that could help you, well us get back at them, not kill all of them but we are close, we can't kill them, we have good police, feds onto them, we give them information, the police catch these scumbags, this Assassin organizition is doing no good to this town, us the Militia are doing good''

Ringleader 10 conceals gun ''Nice words, Good decision but we can let the cops do this while we give our information, Haha these Assassins don't know we still have Jimmy getting information''

Ringleader 9 ''Jimmy is dead, our computer guy, killed, finished, that psycho assassin did it''

Ringleader 10 ''Oh yeh, Vaffanculo, oh well while we give information to the police we can blow up a few off there buildings in return''

Ringleader 7 ''You said it man''

Ringleader 10 ''Those sons of bitches Assassins think they can do that to me, after what they tryed to do I am going to tear there f*cking faces off, come on Tommy, come with me, I have some work that must be needed to be done''

Tape ends.

Hours later looking at the news I see that the Militia blew up my old building and my other old one, its a good thing they don't know my new one. And they also trying attempting to take out El Zilcho, From what I hear El Zilcho Tommy's mates are onto you, be careful man. They are heavily armed so watch your back.
As I leave my place where I stay out, I get in my care and drive off and BOOM I look back and see my building exploded. f*ck they got me again, sh*t.

Tape starts

Ringleader 10 ''Tommy did we get him??''

Tommy ''No sir, we checked through the dead bodies, innocent people dead only, no Assassins are dead, but I still got my men onto another Assassin, I think they almost have him''

Ringleader 10 ''Well you tryed, f*ck this aint good enough, lets hope your men kill that Assassin or I am putting a bullet into your head, sh*t''

Tape ends.

I can't believe it not only did the try to kill me again but failed, they killed innocents trying to get me, I some how feel I have the need to take the blame for this. f*ck.

What have I done??

More ringleaders information to be on here soon with other new contracts, keep looking here brothers.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:34 PM

good piece of writing sam.
-----PART ONE-----
It is bad news to hear about the failed atempt to kill the ringleaders.During my investigations about the Talio Pro Damno and the Militia i managed to execute one of their associates.I left my Alderney safehouse and walked to the West River.I noticed alot of Asian gang members down the streets and i had a feeling i was being followed.I started walking faster and i took a helicopter from a nearby helipad.I flew into the direction of Downtown Algonquin.It was 5:30 A.M., the sun was coming up and all of a sudden two Annihilators showed up behind me,In no time they opened fire on me and i crashed against the GetaLife building.The engine jammed,the tail fell of and just a few seconds before i would crash on the Liberty City Library i jumped out.When i landed near a fat civilian i heard a explosion and ran away as fast as i could.I decided to hide myself in Middle Park.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

-----PART TWO-----
While walking around,i heard a bald asian guy talk to a woman.He drew my attention when he said this : "If the Lingleaders and the Talio Plo Damno want the help of the Japanese mob,they will need to pay a big amount of money".By this i knew enough.The woman is most likely one of the ringleaders associate.I went to Quartz Street and i had a clear shot on both of them.I didn't know who to shoot and my mind went crazy.I saw them shaking hands and i knew who to shoot.I sniped the Asian gang leader and his dead body fell on the woman.No one saw me,no one knows i was there.The Militia and Talio Pro Damno are warned.Now we are the hunters and not the hunted.
Semper Fi my brothers,
bonesy

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:21 PM

My assassins, I will not let these PESTS be the end of us. Occupied as I am now, I do not intend for these attacks to do anything more than strengthen our resilience and show them that attacking does not disperse, but it unites. Now that grand theft awesome is back, and hopefully rid of any attention, we might have a stepping stone on the way to victory and annihilation of our enemies.

Keep wary and stay in touch assassins. I'm watching intently.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Indeed, we must unite. Pressure can only strengthen us. But we must also remain vigilante, these troublesome pests are the most dangerous yet.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:04 PM

As of yet I still haven't been affected by the Militia's recent activity. I've been residing in a small apartment in Hove Beach since my last hit, and haven't moved ever since the Militia revealed themselves fully. Will keep you posted if anything goes wrong, or if there's new targets. Lethal out.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (Lethal Nizzle @ Apr 4 2009, 18:04)
As of yet I still haven't been affected by the Militia's recent activity. I've been residing in a small apartment in Hove Beach since my last hit, and haven't moved ever since the Militia revealed themselves fully. Will keep you posted if anything goes wrong, or if there's new targets. Lethal out.

Brother Lethal, your low profile is probably the key to your survival, your work is excellent but low key, you have avoided Talio Pro Damno's attention. I wish you luck, the more survivors of Talio Pro Damno's wrath the better...

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

My gratitude to you Brother Zilcho. The news of the attempted demolition of the Militia HQ has spread across Liberty; I switched on the radio to find the radio host Lazlow in deep conversation with the police chief about it. Just some information. Stay safe brothers, Lethal out.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

My resignation

I had blacked out after that night where I saw myself. It turns out I have schizophrenia. My alter ego was the one giving away the information. My alter ego was that man in the trench coat. I have only made more problems for this Corporation with my being. So I admitted myself to a Mental Institution in Alderny.

They nursed my back to health and diagnosed me. I will be here for a few weeks before I am out. Then I will live on a life of a normal person. I cannot be an assassin anymore. Returning will only hinder the assassins progress. I am sorry Brothers. But for now, Farewell.

~Colt Harrison

I will have my vengeance

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 02:16 AM

I Walk Down Another Unknown Street In Alderney... Another Place Which Seems Somewhat Familiar, But All The Same, Different. I Sit Here In This TW@ Internet Cafe, I've Been Trying To Find My Way Back Home, Somewhere, I Know I Have A House Here In Alderney. The Web Seems Soo Dull And Useless, I Can't Even Find A Decent Map. The Clothes I Wear And The Vehicle I Drive May Not Fall Under Regulation But It Is All I Got Till I Find A Place To Stay. But I Have A Gun, And I Know My Place. Time To Get To Work...

GT-AW

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:06 PM

It is sad to see you go, fellow Colt. But if that's the choice you take, then I am behind you. Good luck with regular life, brother. and GT-AW, I have a place you can stay if you want? It used to be my friend's house, but he was shot dead - and he left it to me, but it has too many memories for me. I will privately message you the information, brother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users