Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:15 PM

Ahh, good to hear from you brother OdDsOcK. I look forward to your targets, the well is running dry and i'm getting bored of this being stuck in this apartment, even though it looks amazing. I think I need a new car aswell, i've had this Turismo for a while. Hopefully some of your monies will help to pay for the new car I plan to get. I've been looking at a nice sky Blue Coquette to run around in and a Black Huntley Sport for work, what do you guys think?

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

And it's good to be back in the company of my brethren once more. I have also enclosed a bounty, which shouldn't really test the assassins that make up this organisation.

MISSION DOSSIER #2
Lethal
    The target at hand is twenty-one year old KEENAN "LIL' K" KAREESH, an AFRICAN-AMERICAN male who resides in the NORTH HOLLAND area of Algonquin. He is distinctable from other black males due to his clothing style (baggy clothing) and his silver stud earring in his right ear. This man has in turn angered several of my clients, and had brought the life of one of them to an untimely end. This man is one of North Holland Hustler gang, which rules tje roost in the northern borough of Algonquin. Now Lil' K isn't the real danger in this situation; his bodyguard is, DAYTON "CRAWDADDY" CRAWVILLE, another North Hollan Hustler who aided Lil' K in killing one of my late clients. He dresses similarly to Lil' K.

I have seen both men inside the BURGER SHOT on the west side of North Holland, near the apartment projects that take up most of the area. Both men are inseperable, and both are armed (Lil' K with a BASEBALL BAT and Crawdaddy, a MICRO-UZI). I cannot update this hit with pictures, due to the fact that they've been lying low for a while for unknown reasons. Whoever takes up this job could also find this out for us all.

Approach these men with caution; kill Lil' K to receive $250, and Crawdaddy, $550. Be wary of fellow NH Hustlers in the area.

My wishes,
Lethal .
(Points of interest in BOLD)

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:45 PM Edited by Ecc3ntrik, 31 March 2009 - 08:53 PM.

I am going to set off to find them now Lethal, I will report back to you soon brother.

EDIT: Crawdaddy is dead.

I left my apartment in Hatton Gardens around 8:50PM and took a cab over to East Holland to meet Jacob on Denver Ave, as I was in need of another weapon - I ditched the pistol I used previously. Wow, Jacob had alot more than he usually had.
"Alright bredren" he mumbled.
"Hey Jacob, you got a lot here." I replied.
But I couldn't stop to chat, I had a job to do. I purchased a 9mm Pistol and a knife, I asked Jacob how much it was gonna cost, but he gave them me for free - he owed me, you see.
"Hey Jacob, can you give me a lift over to Burger Shot?" I said.
"Yeah man," he replied.
I pulled up to Burger Shot about 5 or 6 and I yelled to Jacob "Yo homie smell you later," looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as
Whoops, sorry - got a bit carried away there. I arrived at Burger Shot around 9:05PM, and I saw them sat inside, but they looked like they were about to leave - I didn't have alot of time left. There were some people outside, I am guessing they were part of the NHH gang. I walked inside, and purchased a burger than sat down - as not to look suspicious.
"Yo Lil K, wait for me here bro, I gotta take a p*ss." Crawdaddy said.
This was my chance to strike.
"Yeah me to..." Replied Lil K,
so I waited for them to head into the toilets and I followed them. Lil K went into the cubicle and Crawdaddy waited outside, I waited behind him. sh*t, I could only get one of them, but which? I thought it was best to take out Crawdaddy, as he was the biggest threat. Lil K left the toilet and told Dayton that he would wait for him outside. Perfect, I thought to myself, and Lil K was gone. As Dayton was about to shut the door, I pushed my way in to the cubicle.
"Yo what the f*ck you doing man?" he shouted.
Luckily, nobody heard him - I took out my knife and pushed him over, I then proceeded to jab him with the knife before slitting his throat. I swiftly exited the toilets, and quickly finished off my burger.
"See you soon!" I said to the till worker.
"Whatever, fat ass," He replied.
Don't let it bother you, I thought to myself. I walked away, and pushed open the door. I quickly hailed down a cab and told him to take me to Frankfort Ave.
"Hold on a minute man, you mind if I run in and get a burger? I haven't had any dinner." The cabbie asked.
"Sure whatever..." I replied,
A few minutes passed and Lil K came running outside.
"Get in here guys, quick, sh*t!" He shouted. He must have been talking to the NHH members who I had seen earlier. The cabbie got back in, and began to drive off. I wound down the window and I heard Lil K say that this is why they were meant to lie low, because somebody was after them. I asked the driver to drop me off on Frankfort Ave, it took only took around 5 minutes to get there, he was going at some speed. I pulled up on Frankfort Ave. I felt sick, maybe I needed a walk. Was all this killing getting to me? Nah, just that rotten burger I ate. I began to walk through Middle Park, and as I was passing, making sure nobody was looking, I lobbed the knife into the water, but I kept my 9mm Pistol, for it hadn't been used yet. It took me around 10 minutes to walk back to my apartment. Another day, another dollar. sh*t, what a life. Lil K is still out there, but without his bum buddy Crawdaddy. Maybe he will think twice before messing with your clients again.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2009 - 01:57 AM

Quick touch-and-go my assassins!
New Assignment
Target(s): Tyler Gobor (photo below) OR Joshua Grimes
user posted image
Location(s):
Gobor - Last seen at intersection of Folsom Way & Attica Ave, Fortside, Bohan
Grimes - Gas Station on Big Horn Drive, Westdyke, Alderney
Briefing: This is quite an interesting situation we have before us, assassins. It appears that both of our targets here have called out hits on each other. Both Gobor and Grimes belong to the ring of pimps which ordered the assassination of Trent Regal. Although the fraternity they belong to have shown themselves to be a tight-knit group, Gobor and Grimes differ enough on how to run their business that they have called out hits on one another. Now, here's the kicker:

ONLY ONE OF THE TARGETS MAY BE KILLED -- KILLING ONE NULLIFIES THE CONTRACT OF THE OTHER. CHOOSE WISELY.

Gobor, as explained in his dossier, uses a multitude of low-grade prostitutes often forced into work through addiction, while Grimes has a hold of several high-class women that work more or less at their leisure, although a significant portion of them are blackmailed. The importance of this stems from pay. Gobor's more widespread tactics net him more money, and therefore his assignment is willing to pay up to $1300 for the death of Grimes, who is currently working on fixing his car's engine at the aforementioned gas station. It is requested that his car is destroyed, him along with it. Grimes' offer will net $1000 for Gobor's assassination.

Go make a killing, my assassins.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:15 PM

I will set out to search for Mr. Grimes.I'l be back after the job is done.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

Mr. Grimes can be found dead in the hospital's morgue.As i took a cab to my Algonquin safehouse i was thinking of different ways to kill him.When i finally arrived at the gas station i saw no one but around 11:30 people were starting to show up.I eavesdropped on a coversation between a man in dark clothes and a teenager.She was calling the man Joshua so i knew it was him.After the teen left he took a cup of coffee and crossed the street.He was hit by a car but luckily he survived.I took my baseball bat and knocked him back down on the street before i executed him with a shot to the back of his head.I had to escape quicly with a nearby helicopter and dumped it in the Humboldt River after the cops stopped their search for the unknown assasin...
Mission accomplished.
Greets,bonesy.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:17 PM

Quite the illustrious kill there then, Mister Bonesy. Very coincidental with the car hitting Grimes, but I'm sure you'll receive your payment as per susual.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 31 2009, 19:08)

There seems to be pattern among you brothers regarding being interned in asylums. Can people see we're not crazy, but rather trying to turn a profit? It's just business, albeit a rather unorthodox one...

It's just fear and envy of those of us who act outside "the norm"; they realise we have broken through to a meta-sanity and they will have to redefine the yardstick by which sanity should be judged, and they will not be numbered among the sane.

I'm just off to water Brother Zilcho's houseplants while he is indisposed, and check on Patient X34 while I'm in the neighbourhood...

wink.gif

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

It may seem 'untrue' but i can asure you i'm not that low icon14.gif Soon it will be possible for me to deliver photographic evidence.I will be putting up some targets today.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:20 PM

Alarming news; Brother GrandTheft Awesome has gone. So far, Brother Awesome had not regained consciousness, but was increasingly responding to stimulus. Doctor DeMarco had left him unattended for a short while, and when he returned the patient had vanished from the table.

Vanished without trace. There were no signs of struggle. The doctor admitted, when pressed, that it is possible that Brother Awesome woke up, confused, and escaped by himself, especially when you take into account Brother Awesome's extraordinary force of character, even for one of the brotherhood.

But we must also face the possibility that he has been retaken by representatives of our enemies. If he is in their hands, we can only speculate where they might have taken him...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Apr 1 2009, 18:20)
Alarming news; Brother GrandTheft Awesome has gone. So far, Brother Awesome had not regained consciousness, but was increasingly responding to stimulus. Doctor DeMarco had left him unattended for a short while, and when he returned the patient had vanished from the table.

Vanished without trace. There were no signs of struggle. The doctor admitted, when pressed, that it is possible that Brother Awesome woke up, confused, and escaped by himself, especially when you take into account Brother Awesome's extraordinary force of character, even for one of the brotherhood.

But we must also face the possibility that he has been retaken by representatives of our enemies. If he is in their hands, we can only speculate where they might have taken him...

This is terrible news. Hopefully we can find him soon enough, he was so close to regaining consciousness too, DeMarco tells me. I have some other bad news too. It seems I am in danger, with a corrupt FIB agent who is tracking me. He wants to bring us all down (not this again!) be needs to forcibly interrogate me. No doubt he has some truth serum, and I do not want to be in a position in which I am unable to hold my tongue. At this time I am on a flight to Cuba, where I am meeting a contact who can help me fully indentify my pursuer.

I believe the Corporation is helping me as best they can, they are paying all my expenses and covering my tracks. But they explain that at a certain point they will have to cut all assistance or risk being pressured by this mysterious antagonist. I am also being hunted, but not just for my capture. The corrupt agent is sure he can find some evidence elsewhere, he has contacted someone else who wants be dead. I have no idea who they are but it appears if he can't get me alive, he'll sell me out dead.

Time is running out and I am constantly moving; just yesterday a bomb caught me off guard, killing two of my Corporation associates and forcing me to flee for my life from multiple assailants. I promise I will eliminate this threat to us and me, and hopefully return soon. But if I am unable to update Brothers, I may be dead. A Corporation agent will update here if I meet such a terrible fate. Good luck Brothers, they may put pressure on you too...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:15 PM

Dammit! I was just checking the hospital - I thought there might be a slight chance Brother Awesome might have been taken there. No sign of him but I seem to have triggered some sort of alert.

I'm hiding in a supply closet inside the door, but could someone check the entrance is clear? I don't want to walk out into an ambush...

Handsome Stranger
  • Handsome Stranger

named after my father

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:16 PM Edited by Handsome Stranger, 01 April 2009 - 10:36 PM.

I could have a look, if you dont mind?

EDIT-

You could say I'm just a tourist, in every sense of the word. I've been following this thread for a while now, and am very worried about GrandTheftAwesome. I decided to cruise by the hospital, just out of curiosity (and maybe get to see an Algonquin Assassin in action).

But when I got there there were three cops standing in the ambulance bay looking shifty and holding M16s. I figured this meant they were getting ready to make their move on infinite monkey. I didn't know what to do. I don't know what came over me. I couldn't stand by and let this happen.

Without thinking I stamped my foot hard on the accellarator of the car I was driving and slammed into them. One of them was crushed against the wall and killed outright. I'm not a trained killer, I wasn't prepared for anything like this. I didnít even have a gun. The two other cops had me dead in their sights with machine guns at point blank.

I crawled out of the wrecked car and found the gun the first cop had dropped, I fumbled with the trigger and somehow managed to blast away at the others and put them down. I donít really have a clear recollection of that, but it was pretty nasty.

I was pale and pretty shaky and hurt all over but amazed to find I wasn't dead. There was a soda machine on the wall, I grabbed a can and gulped it down, which seemed to stop my hands from trembling.

It was then i realised their were cops everywhere running from across the road with more M16s and blasting way at me and more of them screeching up in squad cars. I was cornered. and I had started this mess by smashing my getaway car into a wall.

I tucked myself behind the soda machine and sucked in my breath, trying to make myself as small as possible as the bullets blatted around me. I still had some ammo left in the copís gun, I poked it out from where I hid, closed my eyes and emptied it in a desperate burst. Donít know if I hit anyone but they all dived for cover. One of the vehicles they were hiding behind was a patrol car with its doors wide open just in front of me. I sprinted out through a hail of bullets and dived into the driversseat and sped off hunched low with barely more than my eyebrows visible above the steering wheel!

I barely managed to shake them. This sort of thing really should be left to the professionals, my escape rout took my past the Civilisation Commity buildings where all the cops on the gate opened up with machineguns at me and blew all my tires.

I managed to hold the smoking car together and avoided taking any corners -with rims sparking on the asphalt- and made it back to my apartment where I crashed inside, locked the door, sat on the floor in a weeping heap and finally threw up.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:17 PM Edited by Ecc3ntrik, 01 April 2009 - 09:19 PM.

The entrance is clear. It's strange, I was just around the corner when I read your message. I have knocked out the guard who was at the door, and distracted the roof officers, now is your chance to get out. Four minutes work to save a fellow assassin, I am so proud of myself. I wish you all the best, brother.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:26 PM

I've had a little trouble.

First of all, my bodyguards were ambushed and killed. The Corporation have announced they are unable to assist anymore. This has gone above the FIB, someone is hunting me, and us. I made my way to Josť MartŪ International Airport where I managed to secure a flight to LS. Just as we took off, we encountered turbulence. The plane as then hijacked by none other than my pursuers! They were armed and started executed the members of the crew and any passengers to eliminate witness'. I struggled with one of them, killed him with an airline fork and took his gun.

I killed our attackers, but their leader was tougher. I fought against him but after killing him, I found the pilots dead and we were in a deadly nose dive. I strapped myself in and the 747 crashed hard into the Caribeanan Sea, and I barely got out before I drowned. I swam to the Vice City coast and collapsed exhausted on the coast. The attack on the plane was a botch, but I realised that this wasn't small potatoes, this was serious.

I wasn't the Hunter, I was the Hunted.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:47 PM

Amidst all this bad news I have more: I had no plan or idea for an April Fool's joke...oh dumb me...

Good luck in your respective situations assassins! The organization has your back. Looks like I need to do some sleuthing...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

Thanks for all the help, brothers. There was a deal of confusion around the hospital entrance, but especial thanks go to the Mysterious "Hansome Stranger" for stepping in. Welcome to the brotherhood.

These are dark days indeed. Let us hope that Brother Awesome has not been taken to the Civilisation Commity Buildings, from where escape is apparently impossible. We remember Brother Steelwulf's fate, of course; lost at sea, if he even made it to the sewers...

But perhaps Brother Awesome is walking the streets of this city, lost and confused and with one hell of a headache. Keep an eye open for him, brothers...

Handsome Stranger
  • Handsome Stranger

named after my father

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Apr 1 2009, 22:51)
Welcome to the brotherhood.

I guess this means now the Liberty Militia will be coming after me too, huh?

Oh crap...

I better get myself a gun...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:11 AM

READ
As I leave my penthouse. I look at my phone and walk to my car and as I walk to my car, BOOM I fly in the air and hit my car but I can still walk, I turn around and see that the building I stay at has been blown up, sh*t its the milita, f*ckers. I get in my car then a shotgun bullet comes flying out of no where blows out my tire, I accelerate on a f*cked up tire I do donuts everywhere by accident because of this damn tire, I get out pull out my Deagle and run, I find a car and pull out the driver get in and a sniper bullet comes out and hits me in the left leg, I crawl in the car and duck my head and a bullet comes in and misses me, Its good there is a passenger I grab him lift him and throw him out, I then crawl out of the car and with all of my strengh I hop on one foot and leep away from the car and an RPG bullet comes and blows up the car, I fly a bit and smash my other leg on a window and now I can't walk, These pussies milita f*cks want to hide, fine be it. I pull up my phone and call up backup, as I crawl away into an alley I see flying carbine bullets just missing me, my backup comes pulls up next to me, I help get crawled in the back and as I look back I see a man with a carbine he aims but then gets gunned down with an uzi by one of my boys, My boys gets in the car and drives to the hospital.

Brothers, watch out they are onto us. I will be back soon for more information on contracts.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

The news at this point has been terrible. From all of us, Brother Awesome's disappearance, Brother Sammy's ambush by the Militia and my predicament with the mysterious pursuers. It seems someone outside of Liberty is chasing me, but I belive they are working with the Militia to orchestrate the attack on Sammy. The Militia have tried such things before, but never with such accuracy. Recently they had been hiding, frightened for there lives. Yet, it seems jut as I have just recently been attacked, Sammy is also attacked.

I believe the mysterious agency or whatever they are is using the Militia to gain intel on us, and is financing and arming them to help take us down for whatever personal or business reasons they have. I'll keep you informed Brother's, it seems I am still on the run in New Leon, hiding out using the identity of a dentist. But this ruise shall not last long, I will have to move once agian very soon. Good luck brothers, hopeully we can get to the bottom of this before it is too late.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

Brother I agree, We must act quick, I mean real quick. But I think I have something. Since I know where the militas hideout is I would of attacked by now but to many milita cops guarding the place. If I fire one bullet I am a dead man, I will be walking into a death trap, Also the FBI would join in on this against me, But I have something. I think I we have got it, I think we found our way to end the milita in one big explosive, I will be back soon brothers.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:47 PM

As of yet I haven't been affected by these very strange string of events, but I'll be on my guard just in case. You can never be too careful nowadays, highlighted by you brothers and your predicaments. Lethal out.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:27 PM

I have also not yet been affected, but I will be watching my back from now on. Stay safe brothers, I wouldn't want to be hearing any of you have been killed. I am glad you are all alright, just watch yourselves.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

Just as Lethal Nizzle i haven't been attacked yet,but i'm on my guard.For those with some spare time : i have a assignment for you.The target is Albert Jonhston.He plays saxophone at the Frankfort Avenue high station in Northwood,Algonquin.A man living nearby wants him dead cause of the irritating sound.You will receive $500.
Greets,bonesy .

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

Curses! They have cought up with me. I took a shot to the foot and my building was stormed by N.O.O.S.E in New Leon, I barely lost them and I am currently in Los Santos, hiding in a crack den under the alias of Bob 'Smooth' LeNoire. I shall stay in touch, but I don't know how long I have left.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:34 PM

The power of our pursuers is greater then expected.We must take action soon or we might have some casualties.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

I am sorry to hear that, El Zicho. Do you think the LCPD and Militia have found or way of communicating and reading our messages? Hell, maybe even one of our own is an undercover member.

Bonesy, your business has been taken care of.

Yet again, I left my Hatton Gardens apartment around ten minutes after reading your message, it's as if I was meant to do this. Always heading to the same place or whereabouts, but I didn't mind. I whistled for a taxi, and took it to the center of East Holland. I fancied a nice walk, so I strolled over there, which took me about another ten minutes. I walked up the stairs and I didn't even need to look, that terrible sound was so loud. I walked over to him,
"You stupid sh*t." I whispered,
and I punched him, luckily there was nobody around, which seemed strange. But that wasn't the only thing that seemed strange, I felt like I was being watched, but I was here on business, and business is what was going to be done. I pushed him on to the train tracks and kicked him repeatedly, and stomped on his legs, to make sure he couldn't walk. I checked my phone, the next train was due in two minutes, i'm sure that was long enough. I stood there, and acted like any normal citizen, because I wanted to see him suffer. devil.gif

A short while later...

Four minutes had now passed, and still no sign of the train, and I didn't have my knife, sh*t. I had to do get rid of this guy though, so I only had one option. I slowly walked to the edge of the track, and then I heard a rumbling in the distance, the piercing horn, and the roar of the engine. The train was here, I stepped back, and a few seconds later - splat. Albert was dead. But my troubles were far from over, as I walked down the stairs, I saw an FBI Buffalo heading towards me, and the passenger was staring straight at me. I didn't even think, I just ran, I was chased through streets, alleyways and even through Modo. I managed to hotwire a Presidente when they couldn't see me, and thankfully got away. I don't know how the hell they have found out about me, but there is definetely something strange going on here. I arrived home about five minutes ago, and my heart is still pounding.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

Good way of work and nice writing Ecc3ntrik.The FIB,the cops and the Liberty Militia is closing down on us.I'l do some research around LC.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (bonesy @ Apr 2 2009, 18:28)
Just as Lethal Nizzle i haven't been attacked yet,but i'm on my guard.For those with some spare time : i have a assignment for you.The target is Albert Jonhston.He plays saxophone at the Frankfort Avenue high station in Northwood,Algonquin.A man living nearby wants him dead cause of the irritating sound.You will receive $500.
Greets,bonesy .

Not to be mean or offensive or anything, but could you use correct grammar please?

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:58 PM

Dear Brothers I to have grave news. I must speak swiftly as I am typing this from my PDA and I don't have much time .

I must confess that I have been working for someone else. I was contacted this morning for another job and went to the meeting place. The trunk of the car didn't contain any info as usual but instead a body. I immediately heard sirens, it was a trap . Right now I'm hiding in one of the maintenance areas in the subway. I've been shot but I found a first aid kit nearby and have used it to cut down on the bleeding. However the police have followed me. While several have already ran past me there is no doubt I will be found.

Please do not worry. I will not fight my way out, I am far to weak and I do not wish to hurt those that want to make the world a better place, I can respect them for that. I will be taken into custody but have no fear. I am destroying this device and even their best technicians won't be able to recover anything. Stay safe dear brothers . If I can get out I will.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users