4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

Brother Infinite, your work is done.

I found the woman typing away, totally ingrossed in her little world. I hid behnid a cutrain held up on a trolley, and blasted her brains upon the computer screen. She struggled slightly and I fired two more shots. I wuickly holstered the gun, and dove over a low wall inside the hospital, hiding behind some chairs. No one saw me kill her or roll away, so I got up and ran in a panicky looking state.

Escaping with the crowd, I mingled with them and got to my awaiting Turismo, and sped away. I hope your replaicment aids you well, and perhaps we will be seeing Brother Awesome sooner than we think.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 27 2009, 16:46)

I found the woman typing away, totally ingrossed in her little world. I hid behnid a cutrain held up on a trolley, and blasted her brains upon the computer screen. She struggled slightly and I fired two more shots. I wuickly holstered the gun, and dove over a low wall inside the hospital, hiding behind some chairs. No one saw me kill her or roll away, so I got up and ran in a panicky looking state.

Escaping with the crowd, I mingled with them and got to my awaiting Turismo, and sped away. I hope your replaicment aids you well, and perhaps we will be seeing Brother Awesome sooner than we think.

My gratitude, Brother. The mole is going in; hopefully we will have some news on Brother Awesome's whereabouts and condition soon.

Let us not forget that the likelihood is that he has not survived. What power could there be in Disappointment, Disillusion or Despair without the harsh light of Hope ? But nevertheless, we must act as if we believe that Hope is real.

Brother Zilcho, even assuming that he still lives, Brother Awesome will most likely require dedicated medical attention; I know that we have sufficient traction with Dr. deMarco to patch up field wounds, but do we have sufficient leverage for this kind of serious imposition? If not, is there any "little favour" we could do for him? Everyone has enemies, after all...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Mar 27 2009, 17:30)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 27 2009, 16:46)

My gratitude, Brother. The mole is going in; hopefully we will have some news on Brother Awesome's whereabouts and condition soon.

Let us not forget that the likelihood is that he has not survived. What power could there be in Disappointment, Disillusion or Despair without the harsh light of Hope ? But nevertheless, we must act as if we believe that Hope is real.

Brother Zilcho, even assuming that he still lives, Brother Awesome will most likely require dedicated medical attention; I know that we have sufficient traction with Dr. deMarco to patch up field wounds, but do we have sufficient leverage for this kind of serious imposition? If not, is there any "little favour" we could do for him? Everyone has enemies, after all...

I will contact DeMarco tonight, I am sure he will have a special request.

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 27 2009, 08:35)
@Deathunterx - That was a great read brother, well done. The payment $1450 should be wired into your account.

@Infinite Monkey - Your stories continue to amaze me, I would help you out but I am busy taking care of the milita.

NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
Yeh junkie today is when the bullet hits you.

Target - Tess Stickle
Location - Northwood, Algonquin.
Picture - Shaved hair cut, white skin, no facial hair or could be seen with a small goatee, Dark green and black striped hoodie, halfway unzipped hoodie, wears his hoodie, t-shirt undearneath hoodie, camoflauge coloured shorts, black socks pulled right up and black shoes.
The Liberty Milita, our greatest threat has been back for quite a while now, Ringleader #5 has been found.

Ringleader #5, the sleezbag walking around flipping his you know what, Thinks he is all that. Him smoking, the f*cking junkie thinks he is safe at night heading towards the morning. Thinks he is safe, a place where not many surround him. You know why he is up here, he is a ringleader apart of the Milita, our greatest threat to take us down. Take him out.

The price is up to $1500 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you hit him with your car injuring him then finishing him off with an SMG.

Tess Stickle is dead.
I am sorry for the lack of pictures brother, I barely escaped with my life. I was too worried about just getting away.

I headed out of my new apartment in Middle Park East in the early hours of the morning, wearing nothing but my blue tracksuit top and my brown pants, carrying my pistol in my front left pocket. I slowly and discreetly opened the door of my Black Turismo. I began heading towards Northwood. But as I reached East Holland, I found out there were roadworks cornering off every street; so I turned back towards my apartment. I drove past Middle Park and went through Varsity Heights and North Holland. As I was driving through Northwood, I saw Tess, but I didn't want to seem obvious. I went along Wardite St then took a left onto Xenotime St, and there he was - right in front of me, thinking he was all that. He had been on the Bob Hope, I could tell, I pulled up beside him. He was wrecked, he didn't even notice me - that was until he walked into my car door. "What the f*ck you doing?" he yelled. That was it, I spun round and drove into him, and ran over his leg, because that's the evil bastard I am. devil.gif

I got out, and walked towards him,
"You piece of sh*t," I said.
Tess said, "what the hell have I done to-" and I popped him. And again. Bang, bang, bang. I couldn't just leave him here, so I slowly dragged him towards my car and bagged him up. Then I bundled him in the boot and drove towards the Grummer Road shore. As I arrived, I heard a car pull up behind me, sh*t, was I being followed? Oh my god, it was a pig. I slowly continued driving and the officer flashed at me. I pulled up.
"Problem, officer?" I said.
And he replied "just a routine-" and before he had chance to finish, he was also bundled in the cop car boot - along with Tess. I drove down the hill and bailed, and dumped the car in the water. I went and got back in my Turismo, and drove away - back to my apartment. Tess is dead, along with another member of the feds.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Brother Awesome is alive.

Although he might not remain so for very long. As we speak he is undergoing surgery to have a metal plate put into his head. A difficult and dangerous process, everyone is astonished he is even still alive at all; the gossip amoung the medical staff is that "Patient X34" must have a strong will to live. How little doctors understand the human condition; quite the opposite is true.

He was taken to the medical center on Jade Street in south east Algonquin -near the statue of Neptune- the nearest hospital to the tower he jumped from. It is just a stone's throw away from the high-security facility where, no doubt, they intend to transfer him.

I intend to go into the hospital and snatch him from them before that happens. Brothers, once more we need your assistance; security at the hospital has been tightened. I need to be able to slip in the side door unchallanged, but the exits are guarded by police-details.

I need one of the bretherin to take out the detail of three policemen, standing by the side exit, or in the ambulance bay. In the confusion I will slip inside, dressed in scrubs, and seek out my own opportunities.

I doubt you will see me, and I will not acknowledge you, but I will be waiting somewhere there in the crowd. Need I remind you; no innocent bystanders?

Hopefully -if there is anything of him left- I will transport Brother Awesome to DeMarco and we will settle whatever account we may have with him as promptly as possble.

One final caviat: if the police by the doors are openly carrying assault rifles, the operation will be compleate. you must strike immeadiatly; they will be preparing to move Brother Awesome to the secure facility and all will be lost.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

I'm on my way to the hospital as we speak, I will update upon completion. Algonquin traffic is so slow!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:15 AM

The job is done Brother Infinite.

I arrived in my Black Huntley Sport with a red stripe. Parking up by the three cops, I unloaded my SMG into there chests, hitting them and sending them falling onto the soda vending machines. After the three were dead, I J turned into the other three across on the posiden statue, and unloaded into the, hitting one covering behind a taxi, and another sending him falling into the cool fountain waters. Police cars arrived, and I shot noe of the drivers dead, then J Truend again, and dropped three grenades, disabling and killing more of the cars and drivers.

I sped down the promenade and dodged past a large fountain next to the cable cars, and a quick hand brake turn later and I drove down some steps and onto the road outside. I accelerated through mid Algonquin, losing the cops just past Perseus. I believe this distraction was more than adequate, the full force of the cops was focused on me, I'm sure you could have slipped in with minimal casualties and no covers blown. I returned to my house in Westdyke, and called DeMarco to tell him a friend of mine would be visiting.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

Thank you, Brother. I am in.

I will track down "Patient X34" and then see about getting him out of here...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Mar 28 2009, 10:41)
Thank you, Brother. I am in.

I will track down "Patient X34" and then see about getting him out of here...

Excellent. Have no worries. I hope we can keep our Patient in a stable condition while he is transported. If we can, there stands a cahnce that he will live, and be revived...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:25 AM

I have found him. The operation to repair his damaged skull was a success, but the patient remains in a coma. The medical staff want to keep him for observation until they are sure he is stable enough for transport, but they are under pressure from "above" to hand him over. I have seen more than one man dressed in black around the hallways.

I plan to snatch Patient X34 from the recovery room and get him to DeMarco. The safest way to transport him will be to use one of the hospital's own ambulances, but here there is another little problem.

There are cops guarding the back entrance where the ambulances are stationed. I don't want to come bursting out of the hospital doors pushing a gurney with a patient in questionable stability, and have to face down a barrage of small arms fire, while I load him in and hot-wire an ambulance.

I need someone to deal with the cops in the ambulance bay for me, before I make my move...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:50 AM

It has been taken care of.

I positioned my Yellow Comet at the back of the hospital and fired on the cops. I killed 4 of them, as they ran at me in the streets. The final one hid behind a dumpster and fired on me with an SMG. I took care of him quickly and just as I was about to make my escape, I used an RPG to blow up the squad car that parked up their. As I drove away from the hospital a N.O.O.S.E Cruiser gavbe chase, but my Comet out sped them.

A huge police chase ensued, with 4 star and everything. FiB were involved, and I was shot many times in the arm and leg. I managed to barely escape with my life after a 2 hour chase thorugh Alderney that finsihed with me barely losing them in Acter. My suit was ruined with mine and others blood. Thankfully, I was alive and the wounds weren't too serious, Brother Infinite, you should be able to get through with no resistance, all the security followed be far away.

Good Luck, you'll need it.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (Ecc3ntrik @ Mar 27 2009, 21:12)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 27 2009, 08:35)
@Deathunterx - That was a great read brother, well done. The payment $1450 should be wired into your account.

@Infinite Monkey - Your stories continue to amaze me, I would help you out but I am busy taking care of the milita.

NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
Yeh junkie today is when the bullet hits you.

Target - Tess Stickle
Location - Northwood, Algonquin.
Picture - Shaved hair cut, white skin, no facial hair or could be seen with a small goatee, Dark green and black striped hoodie, halfway unzipped hoodie, wears his hoodie, t-shirt undearneath hoodie, camoflauge coloured shorts, black socks pulled right up and black shoes.
The Liberty Milita, our greatest threat has been back for quite a while now, Ringleader #5 has been found.

Ringleader #5, the sleezbag walking around flipping his you know what, Thinks he is all that. Him smoking, the f*cking junkie thinks he is safe at night heading towards the morning. Thinks he is safe, a place where not many surround him. You know why he is up here, he is a ringleader apart of the Milita, our greatest threat to take us down. Take him out.

The price is up to $1500 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you hit him with your car injuring him then finishing him off with an SMG.

Tess Stickle is dead.
I am sorry for the lack of pictures brother, I barely escaped with my life. I was too worried about just getting away.

I headed out of my new apartment in Middle Park East in the early hours of the morning, wearing nothing but my blue tracksuit top and my brown pants, carrying my pistol in my front left pocket. I slowly and discreetly opened the door of my Black Turismo. I began heading towards Northwood. But as I reached East Holland, I found out there were roadworks cornering off every street; so I turned back towards my apartment. I drove past Middle Park and went through Varsity Heights and North Holland. As I was driving through Northwood, I saw Tess, but I didn't want to seem obvious. I went along Wardite St then took a left onto Xenotime St, and there he was - right in front of me, thinking he was all that. He had been on the Bob Hope, I could tell, I pulled up beside him. He was wrecked, he didn't even notice me - that was until he walked into my car door. "What the f*ck you doing?" he yelled. That was it, I spun round and drove into him, and ran over his leg, because that's the evil bastard I am. devil.gif

I got out, and walked towards him,
"You piece of sh*t," I said.
Tess said, "what the hell have I done to-" and I popped him. And again. Bang, bang, bang. I couldn't just leave him here, so I slowly dragged him towards my car and bagged him up. Then I bundled him in the boot and drove towards the Grummer Road shore. As I arrived, I heard a car pull up behind me, sh*t, was I being followed? Oh my god, it was a pig. I slowly continued driving and the officer flashed at me. I pulled up.
"Problem, officer?" I said.
And he replied "just a routine-" and before he had chance to finish, he was also bundled in the cop car boot - along with Tess. I drove down the hill and bailed, and dumped the car in the water. I went and got back in my Turismo, and drove away - back to my apartment. Tess is dead, along with another member of the feds.

The way you said this is good, well done brother. But next time make it more realistic for this game don't step over the line by saying you dragged him in your car but other than that you killed the feds, Id say they are militia cops so those guys are crooked scumbags you can kill militia cops, other than passing the limits you done good brother.

Up to $1500 should be wired into your account.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:02 PM

Brother Zilcho, again, my gratitude. Perhaps you will be able to check on Brother Awesome at DeMarco's, it sounds like you might need his services too.

I just have time to drop off the ambulance, but I can't stick around. In all this excitement, I have only just remembered that I've left the hospital roster-manager's wife and family still tied up in the trunk of my car...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

Indeed, speed is of the essence. Innocent deaths are always terrible, hopefully it can be averted. I checked up there a few minutes ago, DeMarco explained that apart from the head injuries, Brother Awesome also sustained shattered ribs, damaged back and broken arm. He says his condition is critical, but it should be stable by tonight. He thoroughly believe our Brother will live, and should be awake by next week. He is impressed by your work and says that Brother Awesome will be most gratiful when he awakes.

I have something of interest to say too. When I parked up in my garage after I left DeMarcos house and surgery, I found none other than The Digital Kings brother parked in my garage with some knuckle dusters! The Digital King was one of our targets in the past and his Brother, who looks a lot like him attacked me just a few minutes ago. I quickly dealt with him and smashed his head to a pulp with a baseball bat, but I thought you may have been interested to here of such an instance.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 28 2009, 12:11)
Indeed, speed is of the essence. Innocent deaths are always terrible, hopefully it can be averted. I checked up there a few minutes ago, DeMarco explained that apart from the head injuries, Brother Awesome also sustained shattered ribs, damaged back and broken arm. He says his condition is critical, but it should be stable by tonight. He thoroughly believe our Brother will live, and should be awake by next week. He is impressed by your work and says that Brother Awesome will be most gratiful when he awakes.

I have something of interest to say too. When I parked up in my garage after I left DeMarcos house and surgery, I found none other than The Digital Kings brother parked in my garage with some knuckle dusters! The Digital King was one of our targets in the past and his Brother, who looks a lot like him attacked me just a few minutes ago. I quickly dealt with him and smashed his head to a pulp with a baseball bat, but I thought you may have been interested to here of such an instance.

I am not really a speciallist in taking care of people so that they wind up alive at the end of my ministrations. But thankfully I got to them before their air ran out. blush.gif

As for your other news; Very interesting. It is possible, I suppose, that some of those men in black at the hospital may have been representatives of the Zombotec organisation of San Fierro. We have not had much trouble with them of late, but perhaps with our brother hovering so close to death, they were contacted as part of some nebulous "Plan B"? let us hope we have not piqued their interest once more.

But let us not fall into wild and paranoid speculation. It probably was just the targets relative. This is a time to be looking up, not down.

Brother Awesome is in safe hands. But even though DeMarco seems confident that he will wake, I hesitate to guess at what the various traumas -both physical and otherwise- might have done to our Brother's mind...

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 28 2009, 12:02)
The way you said this is good, well done brother. But next time make it more realistic for this game don't step over the line by saying you dragged him in your car but other than that you killed the feds, Id say they are militia cops so those guys are crooked scumbags you can kill militia cops, other than passing the limits you done good brother.

Up to $1500 should be wired into your account.

Thankyou, my friend, I have recieved the monies. Time to buy a new jacket I think, it's covered in blood. blush.gif Anytime you need any more work doing, hit me up.

serbian warrior
  • serbian warrior

Libertonian Detroiter

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:36 PM

Just a question, will this be on TLAD?
Sorry for taking such a long break.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:46 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 28 March 2009 - 09:50 PM.

Once more I return just a short while after checking in and I see you've all gotten wrapped up in tales of rescue and revenge...

Although your work amazes me. It gave me great hope to think your brother grand theft awesome was alive...his jump-start to "deliverance" seemed more like a step backward. Any way the organization can aid him, it will.

Ecc3ntrik, excellent work for a first hit, although like sammyman88 said, the debrief pushed game limitations a little bit...try to stray from killing law enforcement. It's in the rules.

Business otherwise is slow. With luck I'll find a nice way to fix the Databases...

EDIT: sammyman88, you just think you're so funny with Mr. Stickle, don't you?

Ecc3ntrik
  • Ecc3ntrik

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:52 PM

Thankyou sir. Always nice to be appreciated, and yeah I got a bit carried away.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 28 2009, 21:46)
With luck I'll find a nice way to fix the Databases...

Is that a probabilty, or just wishful thinking? Good luck either way.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:55 AM

@OdDsOcK - Yeh I do think I am funny Lol, I am trying to get all of the Liberty Milita ringleaders to have funny names.

Ringleader 1 - Jack Manhor
Ringleader 2 - Will Lee
Ringleader 3 - Steven Mopwho
Ringleader 4 - Jack N. Noff
Ringleader 5 - Tess Stickle

Wait till ya see the next name.

@Ecc3ntrik - Well since you asked, If you go back to page 144 you can do my other hit - Wok Sindacho.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:52 AM

Sorry for my very long hiatus, fellow brothers. I have been out of town as of late, visiting an old friend back in San Fierro. That place has gone to the dogs since my last visit.. I'm up for new contracts, just send a few my way and I'll get right on them.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Hello my fellow brethren.Some may remember me.I wasn't here for a long time because i was in Europe to escape various people after me.Now i have returned.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:49 PM Edited by Alex Tru, 29 March 2009 - 03:18 PM.

Sorry for my absence brothers but after the last contract I had to lay low for a while.

--------
Target: Wok Sindacho
Time: 22:21
---------

I started my search in the early afternoon and it wasn't long before I found him peddling his poison. Due to the nature of the contract and the brutality it called for I parked my car in a nearby lot and made my plan as I waited.

It was 22:18 when I made my move. I could tell he was about to pack up for the night and the streets were almost deserted. I walked being careful to conceal my knife in my right jacket pocket. I casually walked up and placed an order. After the brief transaction was done I burst into action. I threw my order at his face, catching him completely off guard. As he stepped back from the cart I moved in and pushed him to the ground. Before he could get his defenses up I drew my knife and went at him. He was completely helpless on the ground as my blade sunk into his flesh. As I prepared for the final brutal blow he managed to put his last bit of energy into pushing me off and tried to make an escape.

I quickly recovered cursing myself for my amateur error as I did and took off after him. While the wounds he had sustained were certainly fatal I had to make sure that he didn't get the chance to give anyone a description. Despite suffering such extensive wounds he was moving fast and he had the head start. He was clearly trying to get to the LCPD Booth that was sure to be staffed.

His luck ran out once he tried to cross the street. He didn't bother looking either way and took off like a deer. That is what he must of looked like to the driver of the car that hit him as he tried to reach safety. I waited for a moment nervously watching for movement. After three long seconds I was sure that the blood loss along with the shock of getting hit had killed him.

As casually as I could I made my way pack to my care and then my safe house without any trouble.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:47 PM

Good work brother Alex, Up to $1500 or so should be wired into your account.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

I have some bad news assassins. I am unable to partake in any hits for the moment. New FiB reforms have meant more heat, so I will lay low for a while.

My Xbox 360 got the E 74 error message. Thankfully still within warranty.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:58 AM

Brothers I write this from a mental institute on the sandy beaches of vice city!

After my last episode I was caught up with shortly after and have been put in a high security hospital, for the time being they are taking care of me, I've payed off the night shift guards and am trying to remember things.

there is a large foggy patch where I can't remember much and then things were different I wasn't myself anymore, I think the Italians had something to do with it but I'll update more as things go.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

"THE GANGMAN"
Lethal

I had been watching the funpark for sometime. Many a time I had seen innocents mugged, raped and in some rare cases for now real reason on the streets surrounding and feeding into location. I had watched with slight remorse as young women and men were dragged from the streets and pulled into backalleys, where I watched each suffer either of the three fates aforementioned. Why didn't I do anything, I hear you cry. I was simply waiting, I knew that at some point in my eventful life the brainchild of these pointless beatings would rear his ugly head to the agency and his head would be bountied. Now it was my turn.

Using a derelict apartment in the neighbouring area of HOVE BEACH as my temporary base of operations, I set about gaining more information on my target, known only as "The Gangman". I heard snippets of conversations on the street over my two week stay in HOVE BEACH, some involving past victims or people who knew victims of the attacks. Many were sceptical about who he was, but after I had quizzed a few people, each one had told me the man had a distinctive way of dressing; a black baseball cap, a pair of large glasses and a red waistcoat. The information that the man was also an African-American aided greatly to my search.

At approximately 9:00PM on the 20th of March, I was scouting the local area for more clues on The Gangman's whereabouts when the man himself popped out for a spot of lunch; now this merely consisted of a six-pounder cheeseburger from the 69TH STREET DINER. He had, as expected, brought a few thugs with him for backup and, judging by the small bulges in their tight t-shirts, they merely carried GLOCK 18s at least. They wouldn't be that hard to attend to. It had come to my attention that THE UNDERCOVER COMPANY were losing steam, having lost a leader and many of their members. The death of The Gangman would surely severe their ties with the brutal financial battle they were fighting.

At approx. 9:06PM I entered the 69TH STREET DINER. The Gangman and his two buddies were seated at the furthest booth away, with The Gangman facing away from me. I knew that this assignment had to be done sooner than it had began, and made haste. I retrieved my own GLOCK 18 from my waistcoat, and flicked of the safety. This sound obviously gained the attention of the two thugs, who couldn't react quick enough to dodge the spray of crimson, that emerged from their boss, wash over them. The waitress began to scream, which aided my killings as two more carefully aimed bullets (for the first goon I aimed at his neck, and for the second, his head) hit their targets.

I quickly left and hailed a taxi. The driver had obviously heard and seen the shootings, and wasn't glad to comply with my orders. However after I pressed the barrel of my sidearm to his temple he complied and drove me to the outpost. After depositing a hefty $50 his way, I entered the apartment to congratulate myself on a job well done. But what confused me was how easy he had been killed, and the answer I soon realised was that T.U.C was on its last legs, and however many legs this beast had, it was now missing yet another.

Mission accomplished.
(Points of interest highlighted in BOLD)

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:58 PM

VERY good job. I Loved reading that write-up. Enjoy the reward because T.U.C Is no more.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Lethal Nizzle, I thought we had seen the last of you...I'll have to restore your name in the database. Don't worry, all your previous work has been archived. Good to see you haven't lost your touch.

Khal, I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. There seems to be pattern among you brothers regarding being interned in asylums. Can people see we're not crazy, but rather trying to turn a profit? It's just business, albeit a rather unorthodox one...

Sorry for the E74 El Zilcho, I got the same error once I think. Had to pay around $100 to fix it since warranty was up.

Alex Tru, excellent work with Mr. Sindacho. Although a little messy, it was quieter than a simple shooting or stabbing, and it can hardly be traced back to you since, after all, he was hit by a car in the end. Patience definitely can pay off.

Soon I'll be posting a few (unsure of how many currently) assignments that have a certain...special quality about them. Stay alert!

Keep making a killing my assassins!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users