• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 23 2009, 08:33)
NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
You think your tough??

Target - Steven Mopwho
Description - Liberty Milita [Ringleader #3]
Threat to us. Militia is onto us and can stop us. Assassins think quick. There are 10 ringleaders, The third one has been found.
Location - Downtown and Schottler, Dukes/Broker.
Picture - Short hair, white skin, facial hair is goatee, tatto on neck, ugly green jacket open, cream coloured top underneath jacket, dark black or blue jeans, brown shoes.

The Liberty Milita, Ringleader #3 has been found, Make your move quickly and take him out, major threat to us at this very point, he has video footage of the death of Will Lee. So take him out.

Price is up to $1400 and a bonus $50 if you injure him then finishing him off with your car.

Waking up inside my black presidente where I always slept since I don’t have a house. I took out my laptop from my backpack which contain all the things I need. I searched the web and finally decide to check on the hit list. I carefully scrolled down to the recent hits and decided that the liberty city militia case is a good one. I took into my backpack and took out a mircro-smg and placed it on the passenger’s seat. Having check that everything there is there I started my car and started doing to downtown.

I arrived at downtown in my black presidente as I slowly stroll down the road. I rolled my window down and check around looking for Steven Mopwho. My eyes shifting left and right look for my prey. After a moment of searching I decided to move on to the next area schottler. On my way towards schottler I stop at a red light where I found Mr.Mopwho who just started crossing the street. I notice the fear and nervousness on his face. I quickly looked at my rear view mirror and saw that there was no car behind me. I quickly put my gear to reverse and started backing up. I think he must have notice me backing up or else he would never have ran. I took out the mirco-smg from the passenger seat and blasted a few rounds into his legs. I then immediately put my gear into drive and slam on the gas. My black presidente’s wheel screeched heavily as it accelerated toward the target. The target pathetically tried to crawl away but it was too late for him. My presidente hit him full force and I suddenly hear a loud a violent crack sound. I smiled knowing that my target has been eliminated.

Annoyingly the cop who was near quickly started chasing me. Knowing he is going to call backup I sped up. The cops immediately started shooting at my car hitting the fuel tank and the tire. I desperately tried to make my escape but my car started. Soon I quickly went on the alqonquin-dukes expressway. I swayed left and right trying to avoid the cars. Soon I saw a road block made by cops upfront at the end of the expressway. I looked back and saw cops trying to keep up behind me. Realizing I was trapped I cursed myself and slammed on the brakes while trying to think up a way to escape. Suddenly I realize what I need to do to escape. I grabbed my backpack and took out a grenade out. Grabbing my backpack and a suitcase which contained my sniper rifle I quickly jumped out of my smoking car. Looking at booth side of the cops as they start closing in on me. I pulled the pin on the grenade and dropped it in my car as I ran to the side of the bridge and jumped off. I then heard an explosion as I hit the water.

‘That should be enough to cover my tracks and destroy possible clue they might find on the car.’ I thought to myself as I resurfaced. I quickly swam to charge island and hotwired a car and drove away.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:43 AM Edited by Pat, 24 March 2009 - 03:52 AM.

Dave Blow has been eliminated.

I'm still working on uploading the photos and such (my phone takes a while to send emails, and it's what I've been using for my pictures), so expect the hit in full detail to be posted soon.

And Brother Deathhunterex, if you need a place to stay, you can always crash on my couch. Here is the location of my apartment, if you ever get tired of spending your nights in the back of a luxury sedan.

deathhunterex
  • deathhunterex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:13 AM

Thank you for the offer brother pat I am grateful for that. My luxury sedan(<---lol luxry) is in flame so I probably will get another vehicle somehow.
So for now I will consider the offer and I will contact you somehow if I do accept.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:31 AM Edited by Colt M14, 25 March 2009 - 06:04 AM.

**The undercover company**

For the recent, long days I have been searching for a company that I had been tipped off about. It is growing rapidly and we need to cripple it. Why you might ask. Because they have been working undercover taking pictures and gathering information. Information on US. They had heard of our Corporation and have been tracking us for months. From the assassination of Ian Richards to The assassination of Steven Mopwho. Searching I found the main targets and I am offering my only monay for them to be silenced. For good.

The Leader: Dead
Name: John Franklins
Info: He is the main man, the leader. But taking just him out won't do much to the Company.
user posted image

The Brains: Active
Name: Jodie Ship
Info: She doesn't look smart. But if you do a deal wrong with her, get ready to get tagged.
user posted image

The Brawn: Dead (hehe)
Name: James Cockland (No pun intended.)
Info: He is gay but doesn't show it. Uses camera. Deals with the security.
user posted image

The Scary Rapist: Dead
Name: Tim Franklins
Info: Brother of the leader, Wears shady hat and waters garden watching Ladies.
user posted image

The Planner: Active
Name: Jona Holand
Info: Organizes set-ups for the assassins to take out to get info.
user posted image

The Gangman: Active
Name: Unknown
Info: Leader of the gangs that roam the street at night mugging people for funds.
user posted image

Deal with this problem nicely please. A payment of $700 for each target. Photo verification needed. (Or an VERY detailed write up.)

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

Nice work deathhunterex, Id enjoyed reading that story of how you removed that problem, well I know hes out of breath, Nice work.

$1450 should be wired into your account.

Pat, glad that you took care of Dave. I will be checking soon to see your proccess and pictures of Dave in a place most people would not want to be, if you know what I mean.

READ

Since the The 3 ringleaders of the Liberty Milita have been eliminated. Ringleader 10 has decided to move his organizitian into a new building that we are unaware of. Though as I have been looking into this case more I found out the location of The Ringleader #4, I saw him walking into a building that is heavily guarded, I am guessing this is the militas hideout but at the moment we can't attack, we would run into a death trap so at this moment we take them out one by one. I will post information on the Ringleader #4 soon, Ill get back to your brothers, Make sure to check here soon.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

I can walk again! This morning I moved my legs fully, and desptie the killing migraine I have from the bullet wound, I can still move around. What excellent news. So excellent, I decided to pay Jodie Ship a visit.

My newly acquired Police Maverick was a brilliant vehicle, you could pretend to be a police officer while in the skies, and it was fast, agile and easy to land. I took it from the helipad in Westdyke, where I had been storing it. Upon take off I flew towards Happiness Island, in search of Ms Ship (peculiar name, no?). I really enjoyed flying the Maverick, and despite the stinging agony in my head, I was able to land it lightly on the grass on Happiness. I exited and moved through the bushes and onto the promenade, where the recon photo showed she would be at.

I searched for 3 hours, each minute my vision and mental state deteriorating. Not matter how many asipirins I took, the bullet wound throbbed and my head was splitting. And for another 5 hours, no one. Believe it or not, I saw someone else of interest. James Cockland! He was on the promenade, the exact same as his photo. He was taking pics of the cost, and I knew this was my chance. My head was hurting like hell, I took the risk. He wore some shades, but it was defintely him in every way.

A police officer lazily walked by, and I waited for him to pass until I drew my knife. Sharp and reliable, I held it in my right hand and waited. Then I quickly slit his throat. he ran forward, I dove ahead and he ran straight into the blade of the knife, cutting through tissue and straight into his windpipe, severing it. I stabbed him 10 times, and that's when thr fat black cop fired into my back. I couldn't believe my bad luck.

I spun around, lucky the shots hit me in the bullet proof vest and threw the knife into his neck, followed by three rounds. Had I not acted, I was sure I would be dead. I pulled out the knife, and stuck it into James' eye, ripping it out and finishing off with the rest of my clip into his face. A police chopper neared me, and I ran onto the walkway where I knew boats were tied up. I drove away, but a bullet just skimmed my foot. The search lights zeroed in, but I was too fast, and my boat too dark to see out of the light.

He stuck close, th chopper was unrelentless. I stopped the boat and slung my RPG up, and fired into the heli. The rocket exploded upon the rear of it, it spiralled down and exploded upon the cold waters, showering the surrounding boats with flaming coppers. I made my escape, into Port Tudor. Another successful day (better than last time!)

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 24 March 2009 - 09:46 PM.

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 24 2009, 08:31)

The Leader
Name: John Franklins
Info: He is the main man, the leader. But taking just him out won't do much to the Company.
user posted image

The Scary Rapist
Name: Tim Franklins
Info: Brother of the leader, Wears shady hat and waters garden watching Ladies.
user posted image

I arrived at the park just before dawn. Any half decent horticulturist would know that it is best to water plants before the sun's heat is on them.

The park was beginning to fill with "health enthusiasts"; I did not look out of place as I jogged around my little circuit. To the west of the park near the boathouse, I found a number of municipal employees sweeping the pathways in preparation for the day's visitors, but Tim Franklins was not among them.

I found a small group of women standing chatting at a place where two path's crossed. A generous mind might suppose they could have been shop-girls meeting on their way to work, but I wouldn't like to speculate on what sort of item's such a shop that would employ them would sell; they were dressed more like prostitutes on their way home.

But still; in the bushes nearby, there was a rustling... Tim Franklins, his cap pulled low over his eyes, was splashing a watering can around on the grass, and clearly not paying any attention to the plants that might actually need his attention.

How to deal with him? Plenty of potential witnesses, not least the nearby women themselves. There was a colleague of his sweeping the path nearby, as well as a fat policeman patrolling the area.

I couldn't risk anything noisy or ostentatious, but I noticed Franklins was moving in pretty much a straight line as he shuffled along, getting closer to the group of women; a straight line that would take him deep into the heart of a clump of bushes. When he got there, he would have a surprise waiting for him.

I rapped him smartly across the back of the head with the stub of an old pool cue. He went down without a murmur and I just kept cracking into him relentlessly. With each blow he would give a quiet whimper as I beat the breath out of him. I didn't stop until he was completely silent. And all the while dozens of potential witnesses strolled passed or stood chatting, completely oblivious to the bloody violence happening a yard or two away from them in the shrubbery.

I did not hurry the work; by the end Franklins' face was a pulpy staring mess. I brought my boot down hard in the middle of it for a final time, and then strolled casually out of the bushes and went for a paddle in the fountain to wash the blood off my clothes before the park got too crowded.

Now; time to look for his brother...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:39 PM

Superb Brother Infinite!

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:45 PM

The photo ID was hard to discern, and unfortunately I hadn't left Tim's face in any useful condition even to look for a family resemblance. However, with close examination of the picture I could make out a youngish man with a close-cropped mohawk, in a black leather jacket and smoking a cigarette.

I strolled around the park for most of the day, enjoying the sunshine and quietly examining faces. In the afternoon, I spotted a man sitting on a bench overlooking the lake. The hair looked right, he was wearing a black leather jacket and a cigarette was burning in his fingers.

But was it him? I was nigh-on certain. He glanced at me and saw me staring at him; "Eat sh*t." He snarled... Good enough for me; the man had to die.

Once again, the same problem as his brother: witnesses. The park was even more full now with people enjoying an extended lunch break in the fine weather. I could try to goad him into a chase, but if he opted to run there was no guarantee we could find ourselves somewhere private, he might even have jumped the wall of the park and tried to escape into the center of the city. Unacceptable.

I stood behind him and pondered. The only way to be sure would be a bullet in the back of the head.

I could do it point-blank, and then, perhaps flee into the subway system. But there were so many witnesses. A nosey old black woman was sitting right there on the bench next to him; she would be able to give a near perfect description of me.

I looked around thoughtfully. There was a higher terrace overlooking the plaza behind him, a large and shapeless shrub looked like it would give a clear line of sight to the back of his skull...

I set myself up, crouched deep in the bushes as I assembled the combat sniper-rifle. John Franklins still sat smoking on the bench. The arrogance of those who think they are fit to lead! By demonstrating their lack of fear, they seek to inspire courage in those who follow them. It is a cheap parlor trick; it works every time, until some yahoo rips down the curtains in the middle of a seance.

Maybe he was afraid of me but was determined not to let his weakness show. Maybe he genuinely thought he was unassailable. I blew a hole through the middle of his head just the same.

I put away the gun and strolled, once more, into the sunlight. There was some screaming and running, but no one had any idea where the shot had come from...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Your work is excellent, what professionalism. I shall be posting one more job soon, but it won't be easy. Later on Brothers.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

Dave Blow Gets Blown Away
&
A Bug Is Squashed

As I mentioned earlier on, I completed the assassination of David Blow, but was not able to post it due to complications with the uploading of pictures. The issues have been resolved, however, so here it is.

I really could've used the extra money, but in the end, my past experiences with sniper rifles were what led me to the "up close and personal" style of attack. It was my first long trip with the Stratum: from South Algonquin to South Broker. I wasn't sure how it was going to do, but in the end, I was surprised; it made it without a hitch. It didn't take me long to pinpoint David, either; he was parking on the other side of the lot. After taking a mental snapshot of his car, I went down the block and found a hiding place.

user posted image

It obviously wasn't very good, but when he walked by, David was distracted by the person he was talking to on his cellphone. I could tell immediately from the dialogue that this was the guy. After he walked past, I took a quick look around, to check for police. After I was sure I didn't see any, I pulled out the 9MM pistol I usually kept in the glove box of the Stratum and gave David a tap on the shoulder. He whirled around, to be greeted by the barrel of the handgun. He only had time to yell "THEY FOU--" before half of his brains made contact with a building on the right, and the other half made contact with the sidewalk.

user posted image

I heard police sirens coming from above, close, and from behind, far away. I figured that was my best option, and then remembered the parking lot. I grabbed the body, carried it to his car, and fumbled around in his pockets for his keys. Unfortunately, I found them, on a keyring with about twenty other keys. By the time I got the hatch unlocked, police were already pouring into the docks. I got the body in, and hid him in the spare tire compartment, right before an officer saw me. I turned around and waved, showing him a tire iron I had picked up off the floor before opening the compartment. He waved back, under the impression that I was just a simple civilian replacing a flat. After that, it was just a short drive until I got to a safe place to dump the car.

user posted image

• • •

Unfortunately, with all good news, comes bad news. On my way to the parking lot, I realized that my station wagon was bugged. The notorious Men in Black, an organization we have tangled with time and time again, was once again monitoring me. They were the reason I spent countless nights sleeping in the cold, under bridges, in the back of my van, wherever I could. After dumping my wagon in the same spot as David's, I called a cab back to the apartment and asked him to park a block away. I knew they were waiting inside. Never the stealthy type, I could see one of their sedans parked just down the block. I told the driver to keep going. When asked where, I told him "anywhere in Alderny."

Right now, I'm once again vehicle-less and homeless. I've always liked Alderny, and who knows, maybe the Men in Black will have more trouble finding me here. In the meantime, I'm still accepting hits, as always, so don't expect me to be scared off just yet.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 24 2009, 03:31)

The Brawn
Name: James Cockland (No pun intended.)
Info: He is gay but doesn't show it. Uses camera. Deals with the security.
user posted image

Deal with this problem nicely please. A payment of $700 for each target. Photo verification needed. (Or an VERY detailed write up.)

"Good afternoon officer" He said as we passed the guard at the base of the tower and stepped into the elevator.

I unloaded everything I had onto the floor quickly putting the weapons together with a skill honed to perfection first putting together the AK-47, The Uzi, and my pump action shotgun making sure each had a full mag and at there were extras ready. I've done work around the tower before I knew roughly what to expect it wasn't gonna be pretty.

"What ever higher powers there are forgive me for what I am about to do forgive me for the lives I am about to take and my their souls find peace. I slung the AK-47 over my shoulder, Strapped the shotgun into the holster in my vest, Locked the Uzi onto my belt and drew out the Deagle under my coat.

the elevator doors opened and I stepped out onto the to look out deck and paced around once.

"He is here somewhere, there are to many people but I can feel him.

I pointed the Deagle into the air and fired. "COCKLAND! you rat bastard where the f*ck are you?!?"

Everyone turned to look at the gunshot, A few people screamed, only one ran.

"BINGO!" I fired a round into his back and walked up on him slipping the Deagle into its holster and pulling out a knife.

"You aren't gonna be f*cking up our plans anyti-" "LET ME HANDLE THIS!" he growled I wasn't about to stand in his way.

He had no patience for the knife and slipped it back onto the belt and simply kicked cocklands skull in over and over stomping on him until the greyish brain matter seeped out the sides.

We pushed the button on the elevator we could hear sirens, we pulled the pump actions shot gun off the vest and pointed it at the door and waited.

"3....2..."

There was an explosion as the shotgun went off killing two of the three officers on the elevator and wounding the third.

"Looks like you were only lucky enough to live for another minute."

Another explosion from the shotgun that took the officers face clean off and we stepped back into the elevator, reloading the shotgun and strapping it back down and grabbing the AK.

BING

The doors opened and there was the unmistakable sound of AK rounds being fired off into everything that was in front us, What the hell has he gotten us into? the police were swarming the block. we dropped the clip outta the AK and quickly reloaded just intime to take out a noose hummer as it came by leaving nobody alive as it coasted past us at high speed.

[COLOR=red]"START YOU PIECE OF sh*t!"[COLOR=red] In the haste our getaway car was smoked quickly we jumped out running across the street where there was a bike and booking it knowing that there was no way we would make it across the bridge in a moped, we took for the subway darting past cops and people just barely getting past the train before we were blocked out.

We lost the cops in the subway and dialed the number for the bomb placed under the hood of the car blowing it up.

There was to much mayhem here, to much death, I have to figure out who did this to me I have an idea in our line of work there are always people who want us dead or in jail and I think this is someones way of doing me in plaguing me with this curse hoping I'd either get kill caught or do myself in from the insanity.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:56 AM

I'm tired, so I'll make this quick my assassins.

So far, good work on everything. As Pat mentioned, it's nice to see smooth business around here instead of dry spells. However, there are some issues I'm seeing.

For one, there seems to be an excessive amount of cop killing. Do not become complacent with your work and think that anything is okay. The majority of hits I see with law enforcement being attacked are ones within which these conflicts could have been easily avoided. If, say, you're having some internal quarrels, deal with them before they get in the way of business again. Some of you have proven yourselves more than able to do business despite certain...additions to your psyche, but the second that turns to uncontrollable psychopathy, I no longer endorse your place within the organization.

Also, El Zilcho, sorry to say, but the hit for James Cockland stated he'd be on Rotterdam Tower. Although you did spot "him" in the game, every criteria has to be met. Therefore, the hit was given to Khal (I believe he did it).

Anything else? Well, no, I suppose not. Keep up the good work assassins!

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 24 2009, 20:56)
For one, there seems to be an excessive amount of cop killing. Do not become complacent with your work and think that anything is okay. The majority of hits I see with law enforcement being attacked are ones within which these conflicts could have been easily avoided. If, say, you're having some internal quarrels, deal with them before they get in the way of business again. Some of you have proven yourselves more than able to do business despite certain...additions to your psyche, but the second that turns to uncontrollable psychopathy, I no longer endorse your place within the organization.

Also, El Zilcho, sorry to say, but the hit for James Cockland stated he'd be on Rotterdam Tower. Although you did spot "him" in the game, every criteria has to be met. Therefore, the hit was given to Khal (I believe he did it).

Anything else? Well, no, I suppose not. Keep up the good work assassins!

I did not notice El zilcho had taken the hit

and yes I am well aware of the overkill on the cops in the last hit I posted (I'm twisting a story which will be resolved in the next day or so over a swing for 3-5 hits followed by another break from me(damn that world of warcraft) and then when I return things will be normal again)

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

Great work brother Pat, a nice read and it is not fair how these people treat you making you sleep under bridges. $1000 should be wired into your account.

NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
Your just to sneaky.

Target - Jack N. Noff
The milita is back again well for a while now, Ringleaders 1, 2 and 3 have been silenced. 7 remain. The fourth ringleader has been found.
Location - Berchem / Alderney City, Alderney.
Picture - Short buzzed hair cut, white skin, small moustache, Gold and light brown camoflauged hoodie unzipped, white top underneath hoodie, black jeans, white/green coloured shoes. Can be seen holding a coffee cup.

The Liberty Milita, our greatest threat. Since the deaths of liberty milita ringleaders, the head of the milita decided to move his organiziation to a new building. One of my guys spotted the Ringleader 4# and followed him for a while untill he saw him enter a building, we can attack this building because it is heavily guarded, if you attack you run in a death trap. So my worker found out where he roams the streets of Liberty City and walks.
Now brothers, go and take out the Ringleader 4#

Price is up to $1500 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if he gets shot in the leg, then arm then face.

A drug addicts life, you thought you made it.

Target - Daniel Fasin
Location - Steinway, Dukes/Broker.
Picture - Short black hair, white skin, facial hair is a goatee, moustache and sideburns, White jumper, black puffy tank top over jumper, blue jean pants and light brown shoes.

My client wants this man silenced, This man is a drug addict and after having a arguement with his girlfriend, he stabbed her to death. And he is still on the drugs, buying it off dealers but after he buys it he kills the dealer and steals his money back and the remaining drugs the dealer had with him. This man is also a rapist and he has been giving bribes to the police to keep the heat off him, also this man really doesnt think but he killed over 10 innocent people after planting a bomb in a resturant, from what I heard he done this because the resturant food was sh*t so he wanted his money back but he didn't receive it back so he bombed the place. This man kills innocents, a drug addict, a rapist, bombs buildings up and kills drug dealers. This man must pay. Take him out.

Price is up to $1400 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you kill him with a bomb by planting it under a car.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:02 AM Edited by Colt M14, 25 March 2009 - 06:48 AM.

Brother Khal, Brother Infinite. Good job on the brothers and Cockland. There is still "The Brains", "The Planner" and "The Gangman". Take those out and we will be good for now.

Now I hope the remaining Attendants will have photo verification please. If not only half of the price is available. Sorry if you don't have a camera.

[QUOTE]NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
Your just to sneaky.

**Jack N. Noff is dead**

Walking into the internet Cafe of Berchem, I sat down and clacked away at the clunky keyboard. Every tap made it wobble. Annoying I picked it up and snapped it in half. Throwing it on the floor, I stormed out and dropped a fifty on the counter of the scared owner. Picking up the dossier in my black Sentinel, (Which has a large scratch down the side.) Driving off the curb and into the street. Finding a good hiding place behind a large tree, I set up my heavy combat sniper and placing it on the tripod. Focusing the zoom I looked around. For another few hours I waited. The sun went down and I doubted he would come.
Rolling over onto my back I took a small nap. After a few hours I woke up. Looking at my phone it was 4:30 am. Damn I slept for ages. A rustling in the bushes, I flipped myself up and un-holstered my Deagle and aimed it at the rustling bush.
It all happened so fast. One in full black came behind me and whipped my over the back of the head with a plank, a dozen more coming into the clearing. Taking them out one by one more flew through the bushes in heavy armored Sentinels. (The mafia) My enemies ran out and got mowed down. Bam, bam, bam, bam and bam. All the black suited men had been taken down. Walking over I pulled a folder out of his jacket. Reading for a moment I relised the Company had set me up and followed me. Coppers had driven through the hedge, crushing my beloved Rifle. Angrily I picked up a bat from one of the men and subdued the policemen. I checked their pulses to see if they were alright. All fine. Picking up my rifle, I checked for the damages. It has snapped cleanly down the middle. Hopping into my car I started to drive. Hearing a beeping sound I knew I was in the car that was right next to me. It WASN'T mine. "Oh S*it..." I said to myself placing my palm on my head.
Rolling out the car it flew of the side of a cliff. The fence flew in the air as the car exploded.
Later that day, I was in another spot, desperate for money. I saw the target filling the description. Climbing out I took my Pistol. Tailing him until we were alone. I thought to shoot him but he didn't move. A man in a car flew around the corner and got out. Walking over he showed the man the briefcase he was holding. Too late, no deal for you. A bullet flew from my pistol and got him in his leg, Then his arm and finally the back of his exposed head. The other man started sprinting. Shooting out his leg I ran over to him. "Who are you working for?" I demanded to him in a deep voice.
"Please don't kill me." He stuttered.
"Who. Are. You. WORKING FOR." I yelled. His hand flew up to his face and jammed something in his mouth. A suicide pill. Damn. Pulling out my gun I capped him and walked off. The man was lying on the road. About to take a picture, A car flew down the street, crushing his skull and dragging him off.
Walking back to my apartment, I sat down and ate some stale take-away. A good night it was.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:00 PM

Nice work brother, a good story but it was kind of weird how you just bang bang bang bang, there could of been more detail but other than that its good.

$1500 should be wired into your account.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:25 PM Edited by Pat, 27 March 2009 - 05:04 AM.

Jona Holand Goes For a Dip In The Humbolt
&
Lifestyle Changes (Continued)

Let me start by announcing that I've found a new place to live, in Nothern Alderny. It's a two story house, and each floor is an apartment. There is a family living on the first floor, but I was able to snag the second for $200 a month.

Exterior
Interior: Living room/Kitchen Combo
Bedroom (ignore the yellow arrow)

One thing I like about this new place, is that it's right across the street from Brother El Zilcho's estate (don't worry about me bringing the MIB to you, however; I've hired a contact to act as a decoy in Algonquin, trailing them away from us both). Also, I had to make a down payment, but afterwords, I still had enough to afford a new vehicle.

After getting myself situated in the new place, I changed into an old jacket, boots, and a baseball cap. I wanted to fit in with the general crowd around Helitours, and my fancy shirt and moccasins would certainly stand out. Something told me not to take the new car, so I simply took what little I had left of the $1000 ($60, to be precise), and called a cab. After an hour or two, I was there.

user posted image

It didn't take long to find him; he was standing right by one of the helicopters, waiting for passengers. It wasn't too hard to sneak up behind him, either; he was typing out an email on a Bittersweet when I spotted him.

user posted image

I pulled out my knife, and crept up ever so carefully behind him. As I was reaching my arm around to slash his neck, a nearby pedestrian screamed, noticing me. He darted forward, and spun around, realizing how close he had come to losing his life. I snarled, lunged, and stabbed him in the chest. I didn't think it would do much, but seconds later I realized that I had hit his heart dead on.

user posted image

Co-workers were closing in fast, intending to keep me from escaping. I saw only one course: making an escape in the Humbolt. I grabbed the body, and took it with me, then ditched it as soon as we were both in. I swam for my life, and eventually found a ladder with access to a construction site.

•••

I've also been investigating the Men in Black. I plan on ending them, and soon; but as always, I will need your help, brothers. I'll keep you informed.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 24 2009, 08:31)

The Brains: Active
Name: Jodie Ship
Info: She doesn't look smart. But if you do a deal wrong with her, get ready to get tagged.
user posted image

I'm a man of few words. So to save myself the trouble of a detailed hit

http://i387.photobuc...32620091035.jpg

http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/64.jpg

(her hat fell off) http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/63.jpg

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:41 PM

How excellent. Pat, you are living nearby! We surely are the deadliest neighbours.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

Brother Silent you took out the Brains successfully. Pat, sadly your story is completely unblievable and I can't give you the hit.
The Gangman and the Planner are still active.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

I do not sleep well, even at the best of times. Last night I found myself restlessly wandering the streets of Algonquin, ostensibly seeking out a target -any target would do. I find the recent memories of fresh death-rattles can drown out the deeper incessant screaming that comes from within whenever I am in repose. But last night the city was unkind, and yielded no release.

I found myself at the foot of the Zirconium Tower, the scene of the last communique from our Brother GrandTheft Awsome. I stood looking up at the vast dizzying Art Deco edifice, both monstrous and beautiful. Were I to chose to die, I could not think of a better place.

To die, to sleep. To sleep, perchance to dream. And in that sleep of death, what dreams may come? Aye, there's the rub...

There was no one around save a solitary busker playing his saxophone. I flipped him a roll of notes and told him to play something mournful.

"You a tourist, son?" he asked. I shrugged. He seemed to take that as a yes and prattled on. "Only tourists look up around here. Folks who live here are used to all these tall buildings, they aren't impressed anymore. Not even interested."
I suspected he was only talking so he didn't have to start playing my request; he probably only knew the one tune.

"Actually," I said "I was just calculating how fast you would be going when you hit the ground if you jumped off the top up there. Where's my tune...?"

"Well..." He shuffled awkwardly, trying to change the subject. "Just because you jump off the top, it doesn't always follow that you hit the ground at all..."

I narrowed my eyes at him. I was used to enduring the sudden switches of conversational gears that the inmates back in the dayroom would make; he seemed rational, but those are often the dangerous ones.

"You get strong cross-winds all the way up there. And what with all those Art-Deco ledges and foldirolls, there's plenty to get caught up on..."

"Don't be ridiculous; you jump, you hit the ground. That's what happens."

"Not always! It doesn't happen often, but it does happen..." He twisted the saxophone in his hands, probably the only way he could wring a different tune out of it. "It happened just a couple of days ago..."

I felt a little prickle of something at the base of my neck. "When?"

"I don't know. A few days"

"Someone jumped from the top, but they survived?"

"I don't know about that. The wind slammed them pretty hard into the side of the building, and even then they must have dropped sixty foot or more before they hit a ledge. Ordinarily, that alone would kill pretty much any man."

I felt like kissing the old git. "I don't give a f*ck about ordinary men!" I laughed. "Quick, tell me; What happened to the jumper?"

"I don't know; cops with assault rifles cleared the whole area. But there was an ambulance with a Noose waggon escort that came barreling out of the cordon a while later. I guess whoever was in the back of that ambulance might have been a little bit alive at the time, else they'd have been in no special hurry..."

I told him to forget the mournful tune and play something up-beat. As I left him he started tootling away at the same tune that he always played.

Gentlemen; Hope may be the biggest and most beguiling of all the evils that Pandora let out of her box, but I will get to the bottom of this...

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 26 2009, 15:55)
Pat, sadly your story is completely unblievable and I can't give you the hit.

I've edited the hit to make it much more believable.

deathhunterex
  • deathhunterex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:30 PM Edited by deathhunterex, 26 March 2009 - 10:28 PM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 25 2009, 05:45)

A drug addicts life, you thought you made it.

Target - Daniel Fasin
Location - Steinway, Dukes/Broker.
Picture - Short black hair, white skin, facial hair is a goatee, moustache and sideburns, White jumper, black puffy tank top over jumper, blue jean pants and light brown shoes.

My client wants this man silenced, This man is a drug addict and after having a arguement with his girlfriend, he stabbed her to death. And he is still on the drugs, buying it off dealers but after he buys it he kills the dealer and steals his money back and the remaining drugs the dealer had with him. This man is also a rapist and he has been giving bribes to the police to keep the heat off him, also this man really doesnt think but he killed over 10 innocent people after planting a bomb in a resturant, from what I heard he done this because the resturant food was sh*t so he wanted his money back but he didn't receive it back so he bombed the place. This man kills innocents, a drug addict, a rapist, bombs buildings up and kills drug dealers. This man must pay. Take him out.

Price is up to $1400 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you kill him with a bomb by planting it under a car.

Before I headed toward Steinway I made a few preparations. First I made sure I had a vehicle but since I did not want to blow up another one of my own vehicle I went to steal one. I went to a parking lot and saw a premier. I slowly went up to the vehicle and looked around making sure nobody was looking and then I slammed my elbow against the window, shattering it. Luckily for me no alarm sounded as I opened the door and started hotwiring the car. Once I got it I quickly droved it over to a friend house who fixed the window and changed the plate on the car to avoid being detected. Then he provided me with explosive that he got from a black-market store. The explosive and the car change are great but they aren’t free of charge which means I had to pay that cheap bastard. Also while he was working on the car I was working on a plan to get him to the car.

The next day I went out in the remote-explosive attached car. I went to Steinway and parked it in the alley behind the Steinway beer garden. I got out of the car leaving a bag of flour packaged in a style resembling cocaine in the backseat. I walked around the area and searched for Mister Daniel Fasin. However I couldn’t find him anywhere so I decided to get some rest before I continue searching. I went in to the Steinway beer garden and ordered myself a drink. While the bartender prepared my drink I looked around the room and spotted the target in the corner. I quickly finished my drink and paid the money. Then I slowly made my way to him and looked at him. I could tell immediately he was a nervous wreck and suffering from drug withdrawal. He was twitching, sweating and he had an incredibly pale face. Then I thought to myself ‘this should be easier than I thought.’ I moved closely toward him and handed him a folded paper. Judging from his reaction I’d say he was surprise but immediately opened the paper and looked. I prepared the paper before hand and I wrote the location of the cars is and also included that there was drug in the car. I silently made my way out and looked at him as I exited the building. I think he was suspicious of me but I could tell that he really want the drug.

Outside I waited for a while before I saw the target walk out. I hid behind the wall and peeked at him as he walked toward the car. I followed to make sure he gets in the car. When he got close I think he immediately saw the drug I put on the back. He tried the handle and but couldn’t since I locked it. But he was really desperate as he attempted to break the window to get in. he smash the window and climbed inside and took the bag. The target recognizes that the drug was faked and tried to search for the real drug. I snickered as I call my friend to detonate the car. The target heard me and turned to look at me. Then he must have realized what was going on as he tried to get out of the car but it was too late for him as the car instantaneously erupted in flame and consumed everything inside the car. I knowing that my work is done quickly got away before the cops came.
----------------------------
Also on another note I have gotten myself a new car, the Huntley sport. And also brother pat I have to decline the offer because of your problem with the men in black and I like to be in something that is less stationary.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

Could it be? A strange and almost operatic turn of fate, a deus ex machina. Perhaps Brother Awesome survives, but in what state? A vegetable? Hopefully not, but could a tough and amazing person made of the sterner stuff survive? I have ehard tales of such, I myslef have survived rediculous injuries mentioned in my earlier assignment to kil Will Lee. But then again, I didn't fall that far. Yet, hope as mentioned by Brother Infinite is a beautiful thing.

Maybe, just maybe our legendary friend could have lived, albeit in custody. Ponder this brothers. Although I hope should he be revived and back in action, he won't take the plunge once again...

Good luck Brother Infinite. I speak for all of us when I hope your search is a fruitful one.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:41 AM

Gentlemen; So far my inquiries have met with only limited success. As of yet, I have been only able to confirm that a man -described as wearing the remains of a tattered and well-worn black suit- jumped from the top of the Zirconium tower, but -by a freak of fate- did not fall the full distance to the ground. He did sustain massive head injuries, but was stabilised at the scene sufficient enough for transport. As for where he was transported to, I have so far drawn a blank.

A freak of fate? Brothers, we know the real reason: Death himself was afraid to claim our brother!

However, we must act quickly; Dame Fate is a fickle bitch. The small window of opportunity is already closing, and may already have shut altogether. We must find where they took Brother Awesome.

We need someone to log into the city's medical database. But their firewalls around this case are incredibly strict and access can only be gained via proper authorised use of one of the computer terminals at the Schottler Medical Centre.

I think I will be able to find and persuade a partisan to aid us, but while I am doing that, I need one of the brotherhood to create a suitable vacancy. Gentlemen, we have no time to waste in waiting out the vagaries of the shift system. I need one of you to go into the Schottler Medical Centre's Reception area, find one of the nursing support staff who works on the computer and put them on the sick list. Immediately and unequivicably.

In the meantime, I will be working on her replacement.

Yours in hope; Brother Infinite

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:27 AM Edited by Colt M14, 27 March 2009 - 05:33 AM.

QUOTE (Pat @ Mar 26 2009, 21:27)
QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 26 2009, 15:55)
Pat, sadly your story is completely unblievable and I can't give you the hit.

I've edited the hit to make it much more believable.

Ok, good. Hit goes to you. All thats left is the gangman. And Brother Infinite, I may help you with hacking in the terminals, I was a computer programmer in the war. If you do not want my help, I won't be offended. But if so, give me a word.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 27 2009, 05:27)
Brother Infinite, I may help you with hacking in the terminals, I was a computer programmer in the war. If you do not want my help, I won't be offended. But if so, give me a word.

I have a medically trained programmer primed and ready to step in to the first available slot in the shift system. Brother Awesome once killed their ex-husband - so as you can imagine they are keen to help in return. But if they have any trouble pulling up the data I will contact you.

As for Myself; I am making sure that the Rota Manager is co-operative, which involves babysitting his entire family. My hands are full; The wife keeps wailing like a banshie, the toddler keeps wriggling out of his restraints, and the dog keeps growling, shedding fur and crapping on the carpet. I think I might have to strap the dog up with Duct tape too, but it doesn't seem ethical somehow .

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:35 AM

@Deathunterx - That was a great read brother, well done. The payment $1450 should be wired into your account.

@Infinite Monkey - Your stories continue to amaze me, I would help you out but I am busy taking care of the milita.

NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
Yeh junkie today is when the bullet hits you.

Target - Tess Stickle
Location - Northwood, Algonquin.
Picture - Shaved hair cut, white skin, no facial hair or could be seen with a small goatee, Dark green and black striped hoodie, halfway unzipped hoodie, wears his hoodie, t-shirt undearneath hoodie, camoflauge coloured shorts, black socks pulled right up and black shoes.
The Liberty Milita, our greatest threat has been back for quite a while now, Ringleader #5 has been found.

Ringleader #5, the sleezbag walking around flipping his you know what, Thinks he is all that. Him smoking, the f*cking junkie thinks he is safe at night heading towards the morning. Thinks he is safe, a place where not many surround him. You know why he is up here, he is a ringleader apart of the Milita, our greatest threat to take us down. Take him out.

The price is up to $1500 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you hit him with your car injuring him then finishing him off with an SMG.

Sayonara Sindacho

Target - Wok Sindacho
Location - Lancaster, Algonquin.
Picture - White skin, asian, short black hair, moustache goatee, white top, red and black coloured jumper over white top, A hotdog seller, White aprin coming out of jacket at the bottom, wears jeans and black shoes.

The mans a murder, a killer, an innocent killer, a psychopath man who has no guilt in him. A man who has balls but thinks he can destroy innocents life for no real reason, This man is a hotdog seller and is seen infront of a hotdog stand, he poisons hotdogs and the ketchup killing innocents, he has killed so many. He started off in Carcer City killing 20 people until the police caught him, before he went to trail he left town to Vice City and done the same he then ran to Liberty City in 2002 then left and went to San Andreas to kill more, he stayed at San Andreas the longest then in 2009 he came back to Liberty City to kill more lifes with his ingredients of poisoning people. Overall this man has killed 188 innocent people who have done nothing to him. What could of possibly made him go crazy?? I don't know. But he killed 20 in Carcar City, 50 in Vice City, 70 in San Andreas and 48 in Liberty City so far. Hurry up and make him have his own hotdog, in other words kill him.

The price is up to $1500 depending on how good your story is and a bonus $50 if you shoot his leg with a shotgun then finish him off with a baseball bat. Make him suffer after what he did.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Mar 27 2009, 07:45)
QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 27 2009, 05:27)
Brother Infinite, I may help you with hacking in the terminals, I was a computer programmer in the war. If you do not want my help, I won't be offended. But if so, give me a word.

I have a medically trained programmer primed and ready to step in to the first available slot in the shift system. Brother Awesome once killed their ex-husband - so as you can imagine they are keen to help in return. But if they have any trouble pulling up the data I will contact you.

As for Myself; I am making sure that the Rota Manager is co-operative, which involves babysitting his entire family. My hands are full; The wife keeps wailing like a banshie, the toddler keeps wriggling out of his restraints, and the dog keeps growling, shedding fur and crapping on the carpet. I think I might have to strap the dog up with Duct tape too, but it doesn't seem ethical somehow .

Ok, Good luck With the family Brother.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users