» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:06 PM Edited by Khal, 19 March 2009 - 12:41 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 18 2009, 17:54)
Ms. Jane Spencer

Ms. Spencer was a part of a rich family. She dropped out of high school when her drug addiction got in the way of her studies. She used her parents large sums of money to buy Cocaine and Cannabis, until she became hooked om Heroin. When her parents found out, they tried to put her into a rehab centre. She escpaed from there and they disowned her. She took a large amount of money and has been worknig as a whore for Mr Bounce, a pimp who pays her in various drugs instead of money.

Her parents are requesting she is killed. They want it to appear as a hit and run. She is a common street whore who is blonde and frequently wears leopard skin. She only operates in Bohan, so search for her there. She must be ran over, and the person driving must appear to panic and speed away. They request the car is abandoned in a gang neighbour hood, idealy near the shores of North Bohan, in the sea. This should rap it up nicely. These instructions must be followed precisely. Mr and Mrs Spence regret it but they are caring it through.

The payment is $750, and an additional $100 for photographic evidence showing her before, after and the car dumped in the sea.

"Wake up its time to begin the hunt" I'm starting to get tired of waking up to these voices, Have I really done something to deserve this curse? Regardless there was a job to do.

I jumped down off of the ventilation shaft I had spent the day sleeping on and walked out into the street. "f*cking rain... though we can work this into the game today." I said aloud, not caring who heard me talking to myself anymore and to the first unmanned car I could find and kicked in the window.

"If I was looking for a hooker in bohan where would I go?" I asked myself as I started the car "Chase point! ma brotha finest pussy in all de land!" I shifted gears and headed on down the road towards bohan.

"we want a hit and run don't we? why don't to stop in for a drinky drink that way it looks more real!" I couldn't see a flaw in his logic, plus it would get him off my back so I stopped at the first 24/7 and then went on my way towards the area I was gonna begin my search in.

I started driving around the neighborhood, drifting around corners, driving to fast being an all out asshole really. "Thats her in the middle of the road about to get into that car nail her! NOW!" I slammed on the gas and sped down at her, she had just a minute to screen before getting thrown through the air I didn't even hit the brakes I just went right on through her.

the cops had seen me but that didn't bother me I lost them on my way to little bay/northern gardens knowing that there was a parkinglot with access to the shore line there and driving down it a little ways (I think I may have run over a homless man) and bailing out before driving it into the water.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 19 March 2009 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (Alex Tru @ Mar 18 2009, 22:21)
Why thank you. I hope my talents can be put to good use. As for the payment I only need $150 to cover expenses from this job. You can send the rest to Colt . I feel he will need it more than me.

Thank you Brother. And I must say a good job on Theory.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:29 PM

I have just reutned from Chile, where I killed Mr Delgado, a drug lord responisble for about 80% of Chiles Cocaine production, 85% of Heroin, and 58% of Cannabis, not to mention numerous other drugs. He and his son were found dead, his son with his neck snapped and Mr Delgado himslef with a crushed windpipe. Although, I did quite enjoy piloting his seaplane back to LC, it was good fun. Not to mention he was a wine connesauir, and I took a nice bottle of red wine back. This appears to be the final hit from the Agency at this time, they are pleased with my work and have paid a large sum of money for the Chilean hit, and I will in LC more now.

I'll have a hit on Liberty's Cities finest officers soon. Until then, enjoy your wonderful profession.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

Gentlemen, a little business:

This is a favour for a former colleague from the Home for the Bewildered. The customer wants us to deal with a "crank call" problem. The client has been driven to the point of insanity by frequent calls from someone claiming to be their "boy from Bohan!"

The client has no idea who this inane f*ckwit is, why they are persecuting him, what they look like, nor where to find them.

Not a lot to go on, gentlemen, you will agree. But he needs his tormentor dealt with with brutal efficiency. The poor wretch is a gibbering wreck who projectile vomits with alarm every time he hears a phone ring.

Keep your ears open, gentlemen, and good hunting.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:45 AM

Since you can't tell us about the target what info can you get us on the victim? Where does he live, where does he hang out and at what times?

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:26 AM

The victim will be of no help; he rarely leaves the resident's day-room where he spends the bulk of his time alternating between weeping and barking like a fox-terrier. He is on a mandatory rest-cure after attempting to blow up a telephone exchange.

As for the target; during the phone-calls, the victim claims occasionally to hear traffic noise behind this "boy from Bohan".

Whether he comes from Bohan or not is a larger question, but he probably is a boy...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:39 PM

I think what your brother Infinite Monkey is trying to hint at is that this prank caller often calls himself the "boy from Bohan" on the phone. It's likely that if you, say, hear someone on the street call themselves that, then he is the target.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:06 PM

I realize that. I was just attempting to narrow the search area down a bit. If the victim freqented a place in Bohan often then it is likely our target did as well. No matter I shall start the hunt.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:18 PM

Good bye brothers. I'm going off to topple some oil baron in Venezuala.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 20 2009, 19:18)
Good bye brothers. I'm going off to topple some oil baron in Venezuala.

Good luck with your assignment Brother (Mercenaries 2?) I hope it works out well.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:06 PM

Ugh, the database is being the bane of my existence...not only can I not find a suitable relocation point for the databases, but now the Open Targets one is being screwy with text color.

[El Zilcho] , glad to see you doing volunteer work in other countries. Perhaps now we can compare ourselves to the lovely Peace Corps!

[Khal] , I hope those voices don't turn you against us...such [aberrations] can be likewise a powerful ally or foe. By the by, I wonder about your assassination of Jane Spencer. The time stamp for El Zilcho's post of the target is 17:54PM, and your debrief is at 18:06. Is there something I'm missing?

[Colt M14] , I'm sorry for your [cataclysm] ...while most of us enjoy general security, nothing is promised in either gang or underground life. Do not forget that while you may have [compatriots] in other places, the Algonquin Assassins will always hold you as [kindred] and support you as you need.

That is all for now, my assassins. Expect an update soon.

[///]

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:08 PM

I believe his timezone may be off of ours, I'm not quite sure though. And yes, I find my volunteer work most gratifying. Good luck to you Father Oddsock, the database problems do indeed sound most tiresome. Perhaps lady luck with throw you an olive branch?

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 20 2009, 17:06)
Ugh, the database is being the bane of my existence...not only can I not find a suitable relocation point for the databases, but now the Open Targets one is being screwy with text color.

[El Zilcho] , glad to see you doing volunteer work in other countries. Perhaps now we can compare ourselves to the lovely Peace Corps!

[Khal] , I hope those voices don't turn you against us...such [aberrations] can be likewise a powerful ally or foe. By the by, I wonder about your assassination of Jane Spencer. The time stamp for El Zilcho's post of the target is 17:54PM, and your debrief is at 18:06. Is there something I'm missing?

[Colt M14] , I'm sorry for your [cataclysm] ...while most of us enjoy general security, nothing is promised in either gang or underground life. Do not forget that while you may have [compatriots] in other places, the Algonquin Assassins will always hold you as [kindred] and support you as you need.

That is all for now, my assassins. Expect an update soon.

[///]

yeah lol I noticed that was a little close on the time stamp I had the laptop up and was playing around and figured I'd check the forum and saw the hit

once I started looking for her I think it took me longer to write up the hit then it did to take her out lol

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:43 PM

I see...well, I have no real reason to doubt either of you!

New Assignment

Target(s): Angels of Death (photo below)
user posted image
Location: Burger Shot off of Broker-Dukes Expressway and Carson St
Briefing: The pimp-ring that hired us to assassinate Trent Regal was very satisfied with his elimination, so now they come back to us to take out his friends. It appears that Regal had connections to the Angels of Death for protection. Instead of paying them cash to keep them around, he'd use his women. Now that he is dead, the bikers are furious at their sudden loss of...entertainment. Our clients fear they may upset business, so they are wished to be removed. As referenced in the picture, those that were loyal to Trent Regal are relatively skinny compared to their more common overweight counterparts. Any that are similar in appearance to the two in the picture at the Burger Shot are to be killed. Leave the fat ones unless they are deemed a significant threat. Payment is up to $1500.

Go make a killing, my assassins.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 21 March 2009 - 01:44 PM Edited by sammyman88, 21 March 2009 - 01:53 PM.

The Liberty Milita Case

Target - Jack Manhor
Description - Liberty Militia [Ringleader 1#]

Threat to us. Militia is onto us and can stop us. Assassins think quick. There are 10 ringleaders, Here is the first one.
Location - Bohan, Little Bay.
Picture - He has no hair he is bold. He wears a light blue tank top and he can be seen with any colour pants or shoes. Pants are usually seen baggy though.

Jack Manhor is a threat to us, He is the first Ringleader of the Militia, the Liberty Militia are a group of people who have came back to take us down and finish our organiziation, they have evidence but not enough, they are getting there, we must think quick. We finished the Militia off months ago but one ringleader escaped and he returned weeks ago with 9 other ringleaders, 10 in total including himself. Jack Manhor is Ringleader 1#, He is disguised in such a bad outfit. Today he roams the streets as he will go see a news reporter and he will give informaton about us. Not only he must die before he does this he just has to die because he is a threat, who knows what he does in the future but its to put a end to us. Take him out.

Price is $500 if you kill him and a bonus $50 if you take him out with a knife then a deagle to the head bring me back the information he had.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

----------
Targets: AoD
Time: 5:01 - 10:00
----------

I started early waking up at just after midnight. Despite the time a clear plan formed in my mind. While I may not have much money I do have a lot of contacts. After a few calls I went back to sleep.

I woke up not long after 2:00 and went to meet my contact. The meeting went off without a hitch and soon I was on my way to the AoD hang out. I was familiar with the area due to my last contract. It was clear right away that this job would have it's complications. While there were plenty of AoD members that were loyal to Theory they were grouped with the regualer members.

After rethinking my plan I made my first move. I was still on Carson and just past the burger shot when I noticed one target walking alone. I slowly pulled up beside him acting like a potential buyer. It payed off because he started moving towards the car. Once he was near my open window I let lose. He fell back onto the sidewalk with six bullets in his torso as I drove off. The time was 5:01 .

I waited for a few hours and returned to the seen. The commotion was gone and the police were no where to be seen. I drove up to the burger shot and surveyed the area. One target was on the phone and two more were talking to another AoD member (not a target). I slowly pulled up between the two groups and went into the burgershot. Looking around quickly I noted that there was a gang member sitting in one of the booths by the window. With my left hand in my pocket holding my cellphone and my right hand ready to grab my concealed pistol I hit call.

I ducked just before the bomb in my car went off and immediately jumped to action, taking advantage of the resulting confusion and panic. I quickly moved over to the booth, the man was still alive but a single pistol shot changed that and I moved outside. As I was fleeing the scene I noticed only one unmoving body. The man who was on the phone. The others may have been lucky enough to escape with their lives but no doubt they had received at least moderate injuries.

I quickly hailed a cab and had it take me to Meadow Hills where I boarded the train and eventually made my way back to Bohan.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:03 PM Edited by Khal, 21 March 2009 - 08:15 PM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:44)
The Liberty Milita Case

Target - Jack Manhor
Description - Liberty Militia [Ringleader 1#]

Threat to us. Militia is onto us and can stop us. Assassins think quick. There are 10 ringleaders, Here is the first one.
Location - Bohan, Little Bay.
Picture - He has no hair he is bold. He wears a light blue tank top and he can be seen with any colour pants or shoes. Pants are usually seen baggy though.

Jack Manhor is a threat to us, He is the first Ringleader of the Militia, the Liberty Militia are a group of people who have came back to take us down and finish our organiziation, they have evidence but not enough, they are getting there, we must think quick. We finished the Militia off months ago but one ringleader escaped and he returned weeks ago with 9 other ringleaders, 10 in total including himself. Jack Manhor is Ringleader 1#, He is disguised in such a bad outfit. Today he roams the streets as he will go see a news reporter and he will give informaton about us. Not only he must die before he does this he just has to die because he is a threat, who knows what he does in the future but its to put a end to us. Take him out.

Price is $500 if you kill him and a bonus $50 if you take him out with a knife then a deagle to the head bring me back the information he had.

"He knows to much we have to finish the job this time." He said as I walked out of the internet cafe. "We're gonna play him for the fool he really is."

I took a cab down to little bay and started spreading the word that I had information on the assassins who have been taking hits across the city for almost a year now. I knew if I waited long enough I'd get the call so I sat down on the bridge and waited.

///fast forward///

"I hear you are looking to expose the assassin group, I'm a saved member of the group, I use to go about mindlessly killing everything, and claiming to me the scales of justice, but I have seen the error of my ways and am looking to repent for past sin. I will give you the information you need. I said into the line hoping he would take the bait.

"meet me in the ally way two blocks best of the gas station" he said and hung up. I laughed as I threw the phone into the river and walked to the meet.

"You really are a fool Jack" (The voices have started to manifest and speak through me) "Did you really think we would give in that easy? that you could just come back after all this time? did you think we'd forget?"

He tried to run but I caught him quickly enough he hardly made it 10 feet before my knife was slicing through his clothes through his flesh and he fell to the ground.

"See Jackie, We assassins, We never forget those who have wronged us." I sliced the knife over his back and kicked him over so he could see the joy this was bringing me. "We always make sure we get are revenge, And if one of us fails... There is a line of other younger more agile assassins waiting to pick up the gun." I said the last as I pulled out the deagal and fired it once into his face.

I made my escape andn ot a soul the wiser.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:56 AM

Nice ending. Great work brother Khal. The Payment should be wired into your account.

SaintJimmy
  • SaintJimmy

On a drug called Martin Sheen

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:04 AM

Sorry to go off-rp, but, nice to see that this is still running! Good work all you assassin's for keeping this alive.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:55 AM Edited by sammyman88, 22 March 2009 - 07:57 AM.

The Liberty Militia Case

The f*cking Balls On This f*cking Guy

Target - Will Lee
Description - Liberty Militia [Ringleader #2]
Threat to us. Militia is onto us and can stop us. Assassins think quick. There are 10 ringleaders, The second one has been found.
Location - Found walking around The Comedy Club, Star Junction or The Triangle, Algonquin.
Picture - http://media.gtanet....-screenshot.jpg

Will Lee is a threat to us. He has been found and has been caught and now we know he is the Ringleader #2. He knows that we took out The Ringleader #1 so he will be heading over to tell the other Ringleaders. Take him out before he tells the others and other than that we know where he will be walking around so take him out. He will be roaming around the streets by himself for the first time while waiting for a car to pick him up. Take him out.

The price is up to $1500 if you kill him and burn his body into ashes so the guy who comes to pick him up doesnt see his body. A bonus $50 if you take him out with a sniper.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Will Lee is dead.

Once I found him, I gave him a good, strong shove that sent him sumbling. Instead of taking the bait, he ran away, probably conscious of the danger he was in and desperate to pass on his message. So he ran off. I unloaded my Deagle into his back, but he kept on limping. I pulled out a Molotov and threw it onto him, and he fell to the floor, in flames. I was forced to shoot a cop three times (he survived) in order to stop him and I escaped onto the rooftop of the meTV building.

There was an Annihaltor that the Corporation had left for me. I amde sure to quickly enter it, and fly up. But they spotted me, so we engaged in a dog fight of sorts. I hit him several times with my blades, sending him and us flying around, closer to the ground each time. It was a dangerous game of cat and mouse. He barely avoided exploding against the streets of Star Junction, and he rose up again, ready for another go. Finally I rammed him again, smashed his rotors and he crashed into the streets. As I flew up, my rotors swanged against a skyscraper, and they snapped...

I plummeted to ground, everything going in slow-motion. It crashed, and I heard a crack, and a crunch. The thing was, those sounds came from my back! The pain was great, and the chopper had impacted upon a building site (the location of Brother Pat's hit on Steve Kampus) I exited slowly and saw police surrounding me. I was shot immediately, once in the neck, a second in the head. My eyes fluttered and I was convinced my imminent death was approaching. Then, something sprange up inside me.

From the depths of my mind, a force, the force to live, brought me from the gorund and to my feet. Three more shots hit my chest, and I showered my attackers with M4 rounds. I fell back into the trough of the building site, my whole body shaking. The Annihalitor started to smoke, flames billowing from it. I rolled back, a second before it erutped into a explosion, killing many cops. I emerged from the site, into the streets, my eyes red with blood. Knowing I had minutes to live, I used my RPG to blow up at leasty six patrol cars and the final NOOSE van.

I stole a patrol car, with a 5 star on me., running over a cop whop had already been shot at least 5 times. I amde for the higway, desperation covering me. I knew doctor, Mr Reuben. He could save my live, but I was dying. Losing blood, shock setting in. My sight was blurring, I couldn't possibly make it to Bohan in time. I dumped the car, making on foot. I was surrounded, so I made for the subway, and quickly injected 5 needles of Adrenaline into my system.

Later on I carjacked a Intruder and made my way into Bohan, and driving onto the beachs and offraod sections. I worked, and about 30 police cars drove up the highway, right past me. The sea halted my progress, I ditched the car and run across the shallow waters. I ended, 3 hours later, in Bohan, only to find out Dr Rebeun was killed, by a disgruntled patient. Only one other mafia doctor could help, In Alderney...

I was able to kill all the cops on a police boat and drive it away. After another hour of profuse bleeding, I finally escaped the 6 star. I deposited the boat at my lockup in Acter, and then, just the adrenaline and various life saving drugs I had with me wore out, I fell unconscious in the car of the mafia Dr. The pain was immense and I didn't wake up. Not for a long, long time.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:11 AM

I Myself Am Shocked To Tell You This, But I Am Resigning From The Organisation. I Have Been Absent For Too Long A Period To Return Back To The Organisation And Expect To Fit Straight Back In. I Myself, Have Gone Off Into The World To Be Nothing More Then A Man With Cars, Cash And Guns For Which I Have No Need For. There Is No Need For Anything Anymore. I Am Standing Ontop Of The Zirconium Tower. This Is The Second Last Place I Have To Be In This City. The Last. The Street Below. Well This Is Grand Theft Awesome. SIGNING OUT...

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 05:22 AM

Good work brother El Zilcho on killing Will Lee. That story is really instense and I hope your doing better. You deserve the full price of $1450, It should be wired into your account.

Sad to see you go brother Grand Theft Awesome.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

Nice job El Zilcho.

Noooooo.... Not you too Brother Grand theft awesome! Noooo...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:33 AM

NEW CONTRACTS

The Liberty Milita Case
You think your tough??

Target - Steven Mopwho
Description - Liberty Milita [Ringleader #3]
Threat to us. Militia is onto us and can stop us. Assassins think quick. There are 10 ringleaders, The third one has been found.
Location - Downtown and Schottler, Dukes/Broker.
Picture - Short hair, white skin, facial hair is goatee, tatto on neck, ugly green jacket open, cream coloured top underneath jacket, dark black or blue jeans, brown shoes.

The Liberty Milita, Ringleader #3 has been found, Make your move quickly and take him out, major threat to us at this very point, he has video footage of the death of Will Lee. So take him out.

Price is up to $1400 and a bonus $50 if you injure him then finishing him off with your car.

Citizens Uniting Negating Technology For Life And Peoples Safety.

Target - Dave Blow
Location - East Hook, Dukes/Broker
Picture - Blue hat, short hait, moustache, ugly pink shirt, black pants and black shoes.

This man works for a company called Citizens Uniting Negating Technology For Life And Peoples Safety, a group of people looking to take down the internet, they started back in 1998 and now in 2009 they are succedding every year, they almost got it, on the news says they need a few more months until the internet is down thanks to them. They are a threat to us, since they have almost taken down the internet. Take out the leader and the company is finished.

Price is up to $1000 and a bonus $50 if he is sniped.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 23 March 2009 - 08:57 AM

I have only woken up now, luckily a mere 5 days since the injuries. I am most saddened by Brother Awesome, in fact it makes me very upset that he gives his own life. But alas, when a man's only reason to live disappears, then people tend to disappear too. It was good while it lasted Brother, although I'm sure you can't hear me now, where ever you are...

My current physical condition stops me from completing any hits at this moment. Perhaps in a few days, or maybe tonight. It depends on the speed of my recovery. And thanks you all for your kind words, sitting in a mafia house full of bags of blood for transfusion and various medical instruments, assassins of skill whose words are of praise always brighten the mood. Good luck Brothers.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:41 PM

I have recently heard of sominteresting news from my Dr. He says a group of three brothers Luca, Gino and Angelo have broken off from the Pavanos, attempted a hit on their leader Maria Valvona, and killed her boyfriend. They then proceeded to burn down the Pavano Headquarters, and steal a large sum of money (in the area of $75,000) and they have set up their own crime family, the Androsciani Family.

They plan on totally wiping out the Pavanos influence and are going to do this with our help. Their first target is Michael DeMetallucio, a Capo who was working in Carcer City and has only just recently returned. He wears brown shirt with 2 beige stipes, has a black goatee, and short black hair. Black trousers, and belt with light brown shoes. Mr DeMetallucio has a black horse pendant, the symbol of the Androsciani's. They want him killed, and the pendant retrieved.

Once he is dead, take the pendant to the brothers Angelo and Luca, who will be talking at one of the outdoor restaraunt tables. Angelo wears a suit with a read shirt, and Luca wears a short sleeved blue shirt. They will be very grateful. Good Luck assassins, I should be able to walk very soon.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

It's good to see the abundance of assassinations filling this topic. A few days ago we appeared to be on a dry spell, with every hit being completed minutes after being posted.

I'll try to take one of these when I have the time (in a few hours, in other words). For now, I can only hope that at least one of them will still be available.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:59 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 23 March 2009 - 05:31 PM.

Jubilations assassins! The Dr DeMarco put me in touch with an estate agent who lived next door to him in the past. And the agent has found me a new house, which is concidently just down the road from the doctors surgery (an underground surgery that deals with bullet wounds and O.Ds, but a surgery nonetheless). This is excellent news, and I will be moving in as soon as I can. DeMarco has been a good friend to me, and so he has decided as an act of gratitude to our agency, an of our operatives injured in the field should come to him if they are in danger.

Here is the location of my new house. Have a look if you are ever in Westdyke. It is the one with the garage with enough space for two cars, and it has three floors, and red flowers in stone pots at the door. You can't miss it!

Here is DeMarco's house. Should we ever be injured, he'll help you, free of charge. He is do this favour for us because in repayment for him saving my life, I am going to kill someone who attempted to rape his sister. And when a man save's your life, usually you will befriend him. So he has generously offered us this service.

As an adittion, after Kenny Petrovic's death, the Petrovic bratva has split up into several warring factions, and as of now I am considering also taking over Pegorino's/petrovic's mansion.

Good luck assassins, I am starting to feel my toes again, and my memory is returning!

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Mar 23 2009, 05:11)
I Myself Am Shocked To Tell You This, But I Am Resigning From The Organisation. I Have Been Absent For Too Long A Period To Return Back To The Organisation And Expect To Fit Straight Back In. I Myself, Have Gone Off Into The World To Be Nothing More Then A Man With Cars, Cash And Guns For Which I Have No Need For. There Is No Need For Anything Anymore. I Am Standing Ontop Of The Zirconium Tower. This Is The Second Last Place I Have To Be In This City. The Last. The Street Below. Well This Is Grand Theft Awesome. SIGNING OUT...

GT-AW

Farewell, brother. The yang to my yin.

Death is our life, and you have fully embraced that most final of principals. Some may claim that suicide is the coward's way out, but saying goodbye takes true courage.

And so our brother has transcended. He has taken the work to the next level; I do not doubt that God or Satan will soon fall, depending on which of them secures our brother's services first.

The brethren shall honour your valour...

cryani.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users