Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:56 PM

I see you have also been working with the ICA.
Are there any easy contracts that a new recruit maybe able to handle? Sadly pictures would not be avaliable.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 14 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (Alex Tru @ Mar 14 2009, 22:56)
I see you have also been working with the ICA.
Are there any easy contracts that a new recruit maybe able to handle? Sadly pictures would not be avaliable.

Haha, that's the reference I made to them. My previous post was hinting at the ICA from Hitman. Nice point out, and welcome! icon14.gif

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

Glad to be here. something you may be interested in if you do play hitman.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:36 AM

Brothers, I may not be in touch for awhile. I am currently moving residence to a state in the mid west of America. It is known as "Stilwater" (Saints row 1, 2). I will be staying there for 2 weeks or so while I help a friend bring together his gang again. I will see you again Borthers, but for now Farewell.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 March 2009 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 15 2009, 05:36)
Brothers, I may not be in touch for awhile. I am currently moving residence to a state in the mid west of America. It is known as "Stilwater" (Saints row 1, 2). I will be staying there for 2 weeks or so while I help a friend bring together his gang again. I will see you again Borthers, but for now Farewell.

Enjoy your self in the tastelss 'hood' Borther Colt. You will be missed while you are gone.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

[El Zilcho] , I hope you're enjoying your new [blood money] ...I admit to a pang of jealousy and disappointment that you have decided I am not your only [provider] now.

[Colt M14] , you too? Why!? You are one of our best and brightest!

I sigh with great [despondence] . The database is broken and I have yet to find a cure I like and my assassins are leaving me. Where does one turn in such times of [affliction] ?

Tonight will yield some updates. Perhaps enough to make things a little better.

[///]

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:29 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 15 March 2009 - 07:16 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 15 2009, 15:19)
[El Zilcho] , I hope you're enjoying your new [blood money] ...I admit to a pang of jealousy and disappointment that you have decided I am not your only [provider] now.

[Colt M14] , you too? Why!? You are one of our best and brightest!

I sigh with great [despondence] . The database is broken and I have yet to find a cure I like and my assassins are leaving me. Where does one turn in such times of [affliction] ?

Tonight will yield some updates. Perhaps enough to make things a little better.

[///]

Do not worry. They shall never equal our splendour. I have eliminated the dirty CAI agent, and I am awaiting further work. Despite their promise of money and jobs, a new assignment back here may be enough for a flight back to LC...

I've been asked to do an assassination in the Capital of our free land, Huntington D.C, but I am not sure whether to accept. It is the highest risk job I'll ever undertake, in the White House itself. So I am doubtful as whether to say yes. I'll keep you posted my Brothers.

deathhunterex
  • deathhunterex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:44 PM Edited by deathhunterex, 16 March 2009 - 01:29 AM.

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:52)
Thomas Timersons

This man is known to help organise the Platypus to smuggle drugs, diamonds and people into LC. He is planning another of those smuggles. Located on a ship docked in eastern Charge Island, he is to take the ship to Columbia and bring in an extemely large amount amount of cocaine. One of you, my brothers, Must take him out. Make it look like a failed robbery. Shoot him in the leg with a cheap pistol, then stab him to death. If you can dump the body in the river beside him.
You need photo verification and a picture of the Notepad he is holding (Even if you can't read whats on it.) and you will get your payment.

Payment info: You will get $500 for killing him in any way. $100 killing him in specified way and dumping body. $200 for picture of notepad and destruction of it after.

Good luck brothers.

He should look like this user posted image
If it's not him leave and come back.

I started in my black presidente in Middle Park and headed east way toward the bridge to charge island. I drove my car around the island once and made myself familiarize the island. I then pulled into the north eastern parking lot beside the docks and parked in the location nearest to the water. I got out with my wire cutter and made my way toward the fence. It was midnight at that time so nobody was around but I checked around just to make sure. I quickly started cutting the fence as quickly as possible and checking for people/cars for every *cling* sound I make. Soon there was a small hole in the fence just big enough for a man go through. I made my way back in the car and took a nap knowing that there is no need to hurry.

The next morning I woke up in the car and got out with my pistol and knife concealed. I made my way toward the fence and quickly sneaked in. I stealthily made my way into the docks and hallelujah. The target is standing in plain sight.
user posted image user posted image
I quickly hid behind a cylindrical object and made sure nobody saw me.

The target soon started to walk near the water for a smoke. I stealthily followed behind him. He then stopped near the water and lightens a smoke. I slowly got closer behind him and took out my pistol with one hand. But for every step I took the wood underneath me squeaked louder. The target nonchalantly turned around and looked and me and said ¡°what the $#@% do you want.¡±

Not wasting time I quickly pointed my pistol at his leg and took a shot. The target fell down in a surprised expression dropping his notepad and smoke. Then the target suddenly realized what was happening and fear immediately took over. He tried to get up and get away but the pain in his leg was too much for him and he screamed. Mean while I knew that the sound of the shot from this pistol was going to attract someone here. So I wasted no time in taking out my knife.
user posted imageuser posted image
Upon hearing his scream I quickly thrust my knife his throat. The soft sound of the knife tearing through his skin, muscle, vocal cord and esophagus was music to my ear as I heard the target fall. With my adrenaline still rushing through me, I quickly started slashing him in many places just to make sure he was dead. After taking the picture with my cell I quickly dragged his body into the ocean. I quickly grabbed the note he dropped and dived into the water with the knife and gun that I had. I quickly swam northward to the parking lot. Slowly, I got out of water and made my way into my car and changed out of my cloth and into a clean one. I then started the car and made my way out of the parking lot. As I was making my way out I heard the police siren. I knew my work was almost done. I arrived at somewhere isolated and destroyed the notepad.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:23 AM

OdDsOcK - You probably didn't read but to sum it all up.
I killed a rival Alderney dealer.
A unknown taxi driver killed Herry Ternson. As sam33 stated he was ready to snipe Herry until Herry was hit by a taxi and killed. Half price.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:13 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 17 March 2009 - 12:55 AM.

QUOTE (SolidGoldMonkey @ Mar 5 2009, 20:38)
                                        Respect Your Elders

I need someone to take down this sick MoFo: user posted image

Why is this seemingly innocent old man a target? Well this "innocent" old man got sick of having to deal with all these biker punks around his building so one day when they were arm wrestling he pulled out a shotgun and well: The carnage is all here.

Ha! Finally...

I knew the old man's victims; their clothing was highly distinctive. To say they were friends would be stretching a point; I had taken a small fortune off both of them in "friendly" contests. Only friends can betray you, but to rob a man like myself of a worthy adversary is an injustice that cannot go unanswered.

He took a long, long time to show up; I was in no doubt I had tracked down his building, painted in the same vivid colour as the wall he leaned against in the ID photo. I lost count of the days I spent circling the block, waiting for him to assume the heat had died down. And all that while, I laid my plans against him...

It was a sunny weekday lunchtime when I rounded the corner on my motorbike and saw him. I dismounted and walked up to him. He was ignoring me, scanning the crowd with an air of smugness that only the amateur murder ever shows. The true assassin is unreadable, his emotions are unfathomable, and his actions unpredictable. The old git certainly wasn't expecting me to kick him in the nuts.

As I said, I had had plenty of time to explore the locus and lay my plans. If he tried to run away, I had several options for killing grounds I would steer him towards. But the old codger had too much gumption for that; he balled up his wizened old fist and swung it at me.

Students of Sun Tzu will know that the best defence is not to be in the place where the blow lands, and I was already halfway across the car-park. In fact, I was employing a stratagem much favoured by Genghis Khan; break off an attack and appear to flee, your opponent -tantalised by the whiff of victory- will give chase and find themselves drawn into an ambush.

There is a small archway nearby, a place where the city's itinerant population sometimes congregate. My aim was to get there ahead of the target -who was chasing me obediently- and clear out any potential witnesses. But fate is often kinder than we could hope.

I am on good terms with many of the city's less fortunate souls, I have spent much time among them, and recognise many of them by sight. Again; not friends, but when the mood is on them a few dollars will buy their loyalty for a time. They were very amenable, and I was soon tossing money around like confetti under that bridge!

Obviously I could have taken the old man myself, but the idea of having him beaten up by hobos amused me, and -to be truthful- I had taken to breaking the monotony of patrolling the area that morning by attempting some audacious stunt jumps on the powerful bike. If we never exceed our limitations, how can we hope to extend our limits? But, I confess I had taken a spill a couple of times and wrenched my shoulder. Nothing serious; but why not let the tramps have him?

For all his bluster, he was no match even for them. They soon had him doubled up and begging for mercy. And, sadly, mercy he was granted. My indolent associates seemed satisfied with the work they had done, and wandered off. It is no wonder they cannot hold down permanent employment.

But still, they were only an added bonus to my plan; I continued where they had left off, and planted my foot in his bony old ass, sending him sprawling face first into an old abandoned car seat.

He mumbled pitifully as he tried to stand; I had tripped him over a propane tank that rolled under his body. I glanced left and right as I drew my pistol; all the remaining witnesses had left to spend the money I had given out. It was just him and me there under the bridge. I took careful aim, and fired... Not at him; far to mundane. You hide and give me time to plan your fate, you get what you deserve.

I shot the gas tank he was sprawled over. The resulting explosion rattled him around the inside of that tunnel like a dried pea in a drum. By the time my ears stopped ringing there were wet red splodges all over the walls and ceiling of the underpass and a foot sticking out of a pile of discarded boxes...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

I'll say your work is nothing short of the prodigal, Brother Infinite. A job well done!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

[Infinite Monkey] , you never cease to amuse and amaze.

[sammyman88] , I have you covered. Good work, though your hit on the arms dealer stretches game limitations a little bit...camera crews and random NOOSE Patriots? Don't worry, I believe you took him out, but try not to embellish it too much.

[deathhunterex] , welcome to the organization. It's unfortunate that you come to us when the database is down so your name cannot be eternally framed with those before you. Excellent hit though, extremely well-done.

Tonight I will post an update involving the assassination of Laura "Lucy" Carzao. Stick around assassins.

[///]

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:40 AM

Lifestyle Changes
&
A Security Guard Takes The Blame

Excellent news, assassins. Using the money I earned from selling the Alderny dealer's hardware, I've been able to buy a new apartment:

Exterior
Interior: Hallway
Interior: Kitchen
Interior: Living Room

(yeah, it's the apartment from Wrong is Right. Figured I'd go with something that isn't seen often. I was going to go with the apartment from Lure, but it's a bitch to glitch into.)

I also had enough left over to purchase a new vehicle, and some new clothes as well (you can't tell in the picture, but the pants are the normal blue jeans from Modo, and the black moccasins from, once again, Modo). I was even able to reserve a fairly cheap spot in a parking garage just down the block. No longer will I have to live in dilapidated slums and under century-old bridges. As you can see, the apartment still needs a little refurbishing, but that shouldn't take long with the money I hope to start earning from taking hits once again.

I do, however, bring bad news along with this good news. It seems the Triad dealer has gotten wise to another dealer popping up. Luckily, he doesn't know who it is yet, and I was able to talk him into believing that the new dealer is a security guard which has been giving me problems anyway. I used to take refuge in the first floor of the garage when I was homeless, and lately he's been threatening to take me to court over it. If it wasn't for the sh*t that could be uncovered by a simple court case over some minor tresspassing, I wouldn't care much; but for now, I'd prefer if the L.C.P.D. was none the wiser to my assassinations. This is the guard in question:

user posted image

Note : after pulling into the lot on the top floor, you'll see a small blue shack directly on your right. Up a ways will be a second shack on your right: that's the guard shack seen in the picture. The guard should be standing near or beside it.

For this hit, get a car (any will do), and give Patrick McReary a call. He'll leave you a bomb somewhere close. Strap it to the car, and park beside the guard. Once you're at a safe distance, detonate the bomb. Make it look like you're just a normal civilian making a call; I don't want any witnesses.

The Triad has started asking questions now, each time I've popped in to get some hardware. At first I thought he was just getting wise to the fact that I'm selling hardware behind his back, but now it seems like something else. I can't shake the feeling of deja vu that's been plauging me, but I'll figure out what it is that's bugging me soon. For now, though, I would suggest you all make the process as quick as possible when picking up your free hardware.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:10 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 16 2009, 22:33)

[sammyman88] , I have you covered. Good work, though your hit on the arms dealer stretches game limitations a little bit...camera crews and random NOOSE Patriots? Don't worry, I believe you took him out, but try not to embellish it too much.

[deathhunterex] , welcome to the organization. It's unfortunate that you come to us when the database is down so your name cannot be eternally framed with those before you. Excellent hit though, extremely well-done.

Tonight I will post an update involving the assassination of Laura "Lucy" Carzao. Stick around assassins.

[///]

Thank you sir.

Yeh the NOOSE thing was a bit much but the camera crew was like a reference to one of the mission. A mission where you take out a drug dealer and all of his men then the guy you know with the camera films it all.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:11 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 16 2009, 22:33)

[///]

I took out Lucy Carzao a few weeks ago. So do you mean an associate of hers?

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE (Pat @ Mar 16 2009, 23:40)
Lifestyle Changes
&
A Security Guard Takes The Blame

Excellent news, assassins. Using the money I earned from selling the Alderny dealer's hardware, I've been able to buy a new apartment:

Exterior
Interior: Hallway
Interior: Kitchen
Interior: Living Room

(yeah, it's the apartment from Wrong is Right. Figured I'd go with something that isn't seen often. I was going to go with the apartment from Lure, but it's a bitch to glitch into.)

I also had enough left over to purchase a new vehicle, and some new clothes as well (you can't tell in the picture, but the pants are the normal blue jeans from Modo, and the black moccasins from, once again, Modo). I was even able to reserve a fairly cheap spot in a parking garage just down the block. No longer will I have to live in dilapidated slums and under century-old bridges. As you can see, the apartment still needs a little refurbishing, but that shouldn't take long with the money I hope to start earning from taking hits once again.

I do, however, bring bad news along with this good news. It seems the Triad dealer has gotten wise to another dealer popping up. Luckily, he doesn't know who it is yet, and I was able to talk him into believing that the new dealer is a security guard which has been giving me problems anyway. I used to take refuge in the first floor of the garage when I was homeless, and lately he's been threatening to take me to court over it. If it wasn't for the sh*t that could be uncovered by a simple court case over some minor tresspassing, I wouldn't care much; but for now, I'd prefer if the L.C.P.D. was none the wiser to my assassinations. This is the guard in question:

user posted image

Note : after pulling into the lot on the top floor, you'll see a small blue shack directly on your right. Up a ways will be a second shack on your right: that's the guard shack seen in the picture. The guard should be standing near or beside it.

For this hit, get a car (any will do), and give Patrick McReary a call. He'll leave you a bomb somewhere close. Strap it to the car, and park beside the guard. Once you're at a safe distance, detonate the bomb. Make it look like you're just a normal civilian making a call; I don't want any witnesses.

The Triad has started asking questions now, each time I've popped in to get some hardware. At first I thought he was just getting wise to the fact that I'm selling hardware behind his back, but now it seems like something else. I can't shake the feeling of deja vu that's been plauging me, but I'll figure out what it is that's bugging me soon. For now, though, I would suggest you all make the process as quick as possible when picking up your free hardware.

"Time to get to work" a voice inside my head said, as this tends to be the voice that some how brings in the money that the others spend I figured it was time to head to the nearest computer and check the database.

"good we needed a reason to get drunk!" a voice piped up, I knew he was right though, The best way to gain the irish mans trust would be to buy him a drink plus it is st patricks day.

///Fast forward 4 hours///

"I'm going to need a bomb my friend think you can hook me up?" I asked as we he staggered out of the car, for an Irish man he isn't very good at holding his water.

He handed me one and gave me a number to call, and I was off to the parking garage, stopping in an ally way I'd spent far to many nights in to rig the bomb under the trunk of the rusted out saber I had picked up out of a scrap yard.

"Don't blow this one like you did last time we cannot afford another failure" The voice piped up again as I pulled the car through the lot parking next to the guard house.

I crawled out of the car, I had roughed up the engine a little bit so it was steaming hoping to give the look that it had over heated, I looked at the guard and nodded my head in greeting.

"Thats him" It pipped up again, as I pulled out my phone and began to dial the number.

"YOU'RE TOO CLOSE MOVE DAMN IT!" It yelled as the bomb began to beep and I jumped it to the side as it blew up the guard having walked over to inspect my car probably thinking I was carrying some sort of drugs on me was instantly killed.

"I think we earned a drink boys!" "Yes but there is more work to do later" I hailed a cab and told him to take me to the nearest bar with any luck I'll be able to squelch the voices under some rum.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

My friends, my Brothers. Just my luck. I have decided to take the hit. I type this message as a thunder storm pounds, and the skies empty. I am going to kill the man I spoke of who is in the White House. I am in a bus taking me to the Presidential home and I am ready for the attack. It will be diffcult but I have worked out a complicated plan to get me in and out, and if all goes well I'll have left the Huntington D.C before they find our friend the Vice President dead.

For the moment however, I will comment on the recent hits. I have nothing to say except for pure praise. Particularly Pat's brief have the scent of quality, a lot of hard work has gone into making them good. As for Infinite and DeathHunter, I can only express once again how well I thought they were. The execution was superb. Please keep it up, and I will be back in old LC by tommorow, and killing for us once again. The unpersonal feel of this Agency I am working for unnerves me, and I while I will continue to work for them, it won't be anytime soon.

Good luck to you all.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:15 PM

As long as you prove your worth to them you have nothing to fear. If it wasn't for one of their doctors I would be lieing dead in a cemetary somewhere in Paris, however that is a story for another time. The White House has excelent secruity so sneaking weapons into it will be a challange. Once inside watch out for the guards. If you are found in a restricted area they are more likely to shoot first and ask questions later.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Infernus Thief

My Brothers, the White House hit has been accomplished! Mr David Thompson has met an unfortunate strangulation related death, and I had left the scene, a full 30 minutes before they found anything amiss! What great luck I have had! Huntington D.C is on a full red alert (for terroism) and the allegations are flying as to who, why, when and how Mr Thompson was killed. Oh well, I guess I am returning to L.C sooner than expected...

I decided to take after the Infernus Thief. I know for a fact the Infernus won't still be Yellow. (I would know, when I did my rare vehicles guide, I found out that the Infernus will only ever spawn yellowy-gold when you get it from Bernie, it is usually orange but can be yellow. Apart from that it never spawns that colour.) It would definetly be resprayed since then. So I searched in Northwood (where it was mentioned it was stolen from).

It was discovered a matter of metres from Central Algonquin, I saw a dark blue/black Infernus with a black haired driver wearing a furry hat. I parked my car in front of him (Using another Infernus to make more spawn wink.gif ) and took out my M4. I pretended to carjack him, then as he desperatly ran from his stolen car, I unloaded into his back, sending him into a huge frontflip. A shame his gymnastics ending in him dead on the ground. I took the Infernus and drove away.

I have left it on the grass next to the trees on site at the Warehouse on Lompoc [(I]The Kidnappers who took Roman brought him here.)[/I] It is ready for the Brother who set up the hit, your car has been retireved, and is waiting for you. The keys are under a large box by the warehouse entrance. Enjoy your ride.

Peace.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:16 AM Edited by OdDsOcK, 18 March 2009 - 02:26 PM.

How philosophical to wish peace to an organization built upon killing for hire. Discussion? Save it for later. News for you all:

New Assignment

Target(s): Trent "Theory" Regal (photo below)
user posted image
Location: Apartments next to Car Wash and Lube off of Tutelo Ave and Poncho St in Dukes
Briefing: To begin, the mark is the one on the left. Recently, Mr. Regal came to us requesting we play the three Fates with the life of Laura "Lucy" Carzao, a prostitute under his management. He cited stealing as the cause, but it has come to our attention now that there was quite a different motive.
"Theory", as he's known because "Tre" and "Re" from his first and last name sound like "treery" put together (and thus "theory"), has been attempting to enter a fraternity of mid-level pimps much like the Pegorinos have attempted to enter The Commission. To prove both his worth and power, he had us kill one of his best employees, saying she was stealing and that his ability to afford professional hitmen (which is why he wanted her to be sniped) was worth his membership. Instead, moles monitoring Mr. Regal's activities have revealed that he killed her for no reason at all, and as a result the fraternity has deemed him unstable and a common criminal. They want him out of their business for good.
His death can be brought to fruition in any manner, although a Micro Uzi magazine to the chest was praised as a worthy idea by the dossier. These pimps have good money, so pay will be $1200 if performed superbly. Good luck assassins.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:29 AM

I will get to it at once. However you mentioned a picture.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:17 AM

Brothers. On such short notice *ahem* I am back. After going to Stilwater, I met up with my friend Danny. Walking along we talked. For hours. We went back to his hideout and had takeout. Discussing Gangs and how we needed to clean up the city, he introduced me to his friends.
For the 3 days after that I was taking out the lieutenants of the gangs. One by one, day by day the city became a better place.
I got a call while I was shopping. It was a man. A man who had kidnapped my friend. He wanted a large sum of money and for me to leave the city permanately. After thinking it over I agreed. Meeting at the place I got my friend back.
But I didn't like to get blackmailed. I signalled and my fellow assassins from Stilwater aimed and fired. Taking out half of them, I chased the blackmailer and dropped a grenade right next to the car full of hoods.
An explosion behind me I jumped into a car and chased him. Driving around shooting, I eventually got him to pull over where I gunned him down. Blood splattered over the wall of an apartment.
An hour later I was at the hospital. Danny had been shot in the arm, blood pouring out. The next day I was called by the mayor of the city. He wanted to meet me on his yacht at night. Feeling proud I accepted, not knowing what I was up for.
In the cold night out in the ocean far from civilization, Danny and I were on the yacht with some guards and the mayor. Looking around a bit suspicious I located a trigger in the mayors hand. From there I noticed that the guards were pulling out Desert Eagles and aimed at me. "Get off the boat Danny!" I screamed. Too late. He was on the ground blood pouring from his face.
Hastily I jumped into the water at the exact time it burst into flames. I swam to shore, taking more than an hour. My whole body aching I collapsed on the sand half crying.
I came back to LC in hope of being safe. But the newspapers all flashed the same title "24 killed in yacht explosion."
Under it was a section explaining me. Going back to my house I saw it was surrounded with cops and FDLC trucks. It was in flames. My documents fluttering around on the street. My phone beeped. I took it out and with a message burned into it it said. "Your time will come..."
I am moving to an apartment in Broker, changing my identity yet again. I will be active, but I must stay hidden.
Goodnight my Brothers.

xXx-KILLA-xXx
  • xXx-KILLA-xXx

I like cheese =]

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 March 2009 - 11:10 AM Edited by xXx-KILLA-xXx, 18 March 2009 - 12:18 PM.

***NEW TARGET***

Barry Jow Isevenio

user posted image

He's been working for me since 1990 in Los Santos, when I had my business running there.
Now, he has been transfered to Liberty City, and he's a rat.
Take him out.

You can find him on Union Drive West at around 17:00 where Castle Garden City and The Exchange Intersect, in Algonquin

user posted image
user posted image

He works in This Building (My Business)
user posted image
I want you to go across the road to here:
user posted image

And go in a corner somewhere and sniper him!

Reward: $300

Kind Regards

Tazh Anastasio!

Drag_Drift
  • Drag_Drift

I'll rape you with a broomstick.

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

As usual, I'll join in on the fun.

New Meat

I'm up for taking contracts.

As long as you pay, I'll deliver.

My specialty? Vehicular manslaughter. Good with weapons too. While driving.

Sniping is a close second.

I pride myself on making a clean kill. So count on me if you need something done quietly.

Let's start.

I'm making my first hit on Friday, I'm still at uni.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

QUOTE (Alex Tru @ Mar 17 2009, 21:29)
I will get to it at once. However you mentioned a picture.

Yes, I did, but I am incompetent and failed to hit Ctrl + V after copying the link. suicidal.gif

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 02:31 PM Edited by Alex Tru, 18 March 2009 - 04:05 PM.

-------------------------
Target: Theory
Time Killed: 21:44
--------------------------

I left my apartment in Alderney at dawn wanting to make the most out of my time. I managed to make it to the apartment complex in fairly good time and got acquainted with the area. Judging by the information you gave me about him I knew he was probably a night owl. After I had memorized the layout of the complex I parked in a nearby alleyway out of sight and took the time to catch some sleep.

When I woke up it was the early afternoon. Once again I did a brief search of the apartments but he still wasn't there. By this time I was getting quite nervous as I stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the bikers and "gangstas" that called this area home. After grabbing a bite to eat at the local Burger Shot I drove around the area some more, noting the fairly heavy police presence. It was dark when I caught my first break. Theory's associate (the one sitting next to him in that picture) was walking down the street near the apartments.

Figuring that the target must be out by now I pulled back into the alley I had used earlier and checked my gear. While I do not have a Micro-SMG in my possession I did have a regular one. Once again I drove through the apartments searching for my prey. It wasn't long before I saw him. Just like the photo he was sitting on a bench except this time he was at the back of the apartments. Even better he was completely alone.

As I pulled up near him I noticed a slight smirk on his face. The fool probably thought I was there to accept him into fraternity. I stopped and slowly got out of the car, being careful to find my face from the two people sitting on benches behind me while hiding my SMG from the target. His smirk turned into a gasp of surprise as he saw my SMG rise and point towards him. He didn't even get a chance to rise as I squeezed the trigger. I quickly got back into my black PMP 600 (being careful to pick up the now empty magazine first) and pulled out of the complex.

Once again luck was one my side. As I pulled out of the area I heard no sirens or screams. It seems the police were only around during the day and the two people nearby were to concerned about their own secrets to call the "proper authorities". While there is no doubt that his body will be discovered soon the investigation will undoubtedly lead to a dead end.

I hope that this hit was up to this organizations high standards and if not please forgive me.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

Barry Jow Isevenio is dead.

I pulled up to the Opium Nights hotel (an interesting business you run, I always liked their suites) and searched there at about 5:30. Soon the sun was creeping lower and lower and I thought I would be disappointed for the day. Finally, at 7:57, I saw Mr Isevenio. He was speaking to a female with similar coloured hair to him, it seemed they were very similar in appearence all together. Perhaps siblings?

PSG in hand, I hide in some hedges near the pier and fired one clean shot into his chest. He dropped to the floor and spat up blood, falling and dying. The police were immediately on my tail. I ran to my parked Sabre GT, threw the rifle into the back and sped away, heading for Castle Tunnel. Driving against traffic at 120 MPH in a darkened tunnel is thrilling, to say the least. I escaped onto the elevated highway and lost the fuzz.

You should pick your associates better in future.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

Excellent work El Zilcho. You too Alex Tru -- welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. Your debriefing reveals an assassination comparable to those of the most high caliber assassins (see what I did there?). I expect your membership will be quite mutually beneficial.

Alex Tru
  • Alex Tru

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:21 PM

Why thank you. I hope my talents can be put to good use. As for the payment I only need $150 to cover expenses from this job. You can send the rest to Colt . I feel he will need it more than me.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:54 PM

Ms. Jane Spencer

Ms. Spencer was a part of a rich family. She dropped out of high school when her drug addiction got in the way of her studies. She used her parents large sums of money to buy Cocaine and Cannabis, until she became hooked om Heroin. When her parents found out, they tried to put her into a rehab centre. She escpaed from there and they disowned her. She took a large amount of money and has been worknig as a whore for Mr Bounce, a pimp who pays her in various drugs instead of money.

Her parents are requesting she is killed. They want it to appear as a hit and run. She is a common street whore who is blonde and frequently wears leopard skin. She only operates in Bohan, so search for her there. She must be ran over, and the person driving must appear to panic and speed away. They request the car is abandoned in a gang neighbour hood, idealy near the shores of North Bohan, in the sea. This should rap it up nicely. These instructions must be followed precisely. Mr and Mrs Spence regret it but they are caring it through.

The payment is $750, and an additional $100 for photographic evidence showing her before, after and the car dumped in the sea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users