Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:23 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:42 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:26 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:53 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:28 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:43 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:30 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:53 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:32 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:43 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:33 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:53 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:34 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:46 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:37 PM Edited by sam33, 09 March 2009 - 08:46 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:39 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:44 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:42 PM Edited by sam33, 09 March 2009 - 08:46 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:48 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:39 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by sam33, 09 March 2009 - 08:45 PM.

deleted

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:49 PM Edited by Colt M14, 09 March 2009 - 08:47 PM.

This place is getting really empty. We need some more hits.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:52 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:04 PM

Sorry El Zilcho. I did over react and I didn't mean to make hurtful comments. Freinds again smile.gif .

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:05 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM.

Deleted so as not to clog. Message still stands.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:11 AM

Thank you El Zilcho for taking care off Luigi.

But uh there is another problem. As you did kill Luigi a reporter witness has photos of you taking Luigi out and some how he has evidence that I gave you this contract.

This sh*thead reporter must be taken out. What is this world coming to? Every snitch on each f*cking block its an outrage.

As I walk into to see Mr Gambetti we have a little talk about this problem

Sam - ''Well Mr Gambetti I can tell you this much this reporter scumbag will be taken care of pronto, you won't have to worry about a thing''

Mr Gambetti ''Grazie. Make sure the body is gone and is never to be seen. His name is Harry Ternson. I want him flatted in pieces then get rid of his remainings.. Look Sam we need to stop meeting like this I am being watched by the feds, I will give you a call if I need anymore work, now get outta here, Sam''

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Harry Ternson
Location - Star Junction
Picture - He wears a black jacket and a purple and white striped basketball top over his jacket, can be seen with any colour pants, white shoes, shaved hair, moustache, black hat backwards or sometimes can be seen without it or hat can be seen frontwards.

Well take out this this nosey Harry snitch f*ck who has photos of the Assassin El Zilcho taking out Luigi in Little Italy. El Zilcho you must respond quick and take him out before he tells the LC Commission and me and El Zilcho are in big trouble, lets just say people will be looking for us. Before you kill him find the photos of you and then once you get them take him out. You must hurry up with this.

Price is $500 if you kill Harry AND dump his body in the sea and a bonus $100 if you kill him by running him over and grabbing the photos of him.

Note - If you kill Harry and leave his body on the streets of LC you will not get paid you must dump his body in the sea. Hurry up and take the snitch out.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:40 AM

PLEASE. BICKER LIKE CHILDREN MORE IN MY THREAD. NO REALLY, I ENJOY IT.

It's a good thing you two ended up making kissy faces or else this post would be quite a bit longer. Now pay attention to this:
I make the rules. Not any of you. You have a problem with something like this, come to me, I'll give the final verdict.

Stuff like this makes me consider forcing early retirements.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:56 AM

Greetings assassins. After an incredibly long hiatus, I have returned. Unfortunately, with this good news, I also bring bad news: an acquaintance of ours, Steve Kampus, has passed away to due a work-related accident. It seems a grenade can be considered an accident in this city, if you catch my drift.

I found the hit on our private database, browsing on a stolen laptop in my temporary no-tell motel room in north Algonquin:

user posted image

user posted image

I found the hit, and decided it would be a good one to pursue. Not too demanding, and it would earn me some well-needed funds. I grabbed my bus pass, and was quickly on my way to the United Liberty Paper headquarters.

After arriving, I quickly located Steve, slacking off and "supervising" his fellow employees:

user posted image

I was unsure on how to approach this hit; it was a highly populated area, and he had many friends around who would surely jump to his rescue. After a quick phone call, two grenades were left in a nearby dumpster. I kept my eye on the alley from a nearby restaurant, and quickly made my way over after the explosives were placed. I stuffed them into my pockets, and scouted the area, looking for something to help. I noticed that there was a trench being dug into the side of the street, most likely for plumbing. I found a nearby worker and asked him if he'd give me a little help with a prank. I told him Steve was a friend of mine, and I wanted to make him think he was going to be trapped. There was a large truck parked nearby on the street, and I told him I wanted to park it across the trench, while Steve was inside, giving him the impression that he had been trapped. The worker, with a mildly concerned look on his face, agreed, after a moment of consideration. He made up an excuse to get Steve into the hole, and I began my climb on the crane:

user posted image

After making it to the top, exhausted, I took a look down with a pair of old binoculars I had purchased at a pawn shop for a different hit, long ago. I saw him in the hole, apparently checking a pipe for some kind of leak. I laughed to myself, thinking that the leak would make itself all too obvious after he "left the building." I pulled the pin on one of the grenades, and tried my best to drop it into the trench. It bounced off the back of a trailer, and he looked up, just in time for it to land behind him on the other side of street surrounding the trench. It blew him forward, tearing away most of the cloth and flesh on his back:

user posted image

Police were already forcing their way into the construction site, and workers were pointing up at the crane. I took a look around, and realized that the other end of the crane ended about ten feet above the roof of a building. I took the leap, and landed with only a sprained wrist; much better than a life-long stint in Alderny State Correctional, if you ask me. I found the Roof Access door, and made my way back to the street. I found an emergency exit, and managed to get through it before any employees of the office investigated the alarm. The nearby police were a bit too preoccupied to investigate, as well. I made my way through the alleyway and quickly returned to my apartment, and here I am now, shaken but still in service. I'm still looking for a place to stay, but until then, this slum will do; even though the landlord is getting a bit impatient for my rent.

The Men in Black are still hot on my tail, as well. Has anyone found anymore information about them, or, preferably, any weaknesses?

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:15 AM Edited by Colt M14, 09 March 2009 - 06:25 AM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 9 2009, 03:11)
Thank you El Zilcho for taking care off Luigi.

But uh there is another problem. As you did kill Luigi a reporter witness has photos of you taking Luigi out and some how he has evidence that I gave you this contract.

This sh*thead reporter must be taken out. What is this world coming to? Every snitch on each f*cking block its an outrage.

As I walk into to see Mr Gambetti we have a little talk about this problem

Sam - ''Well Mr Gambetti I can tell you this much this reporter scumbag will be taken care of pronto, you won't have to worry about a thing''

Mr Gambetti ''Grazie. Make sure the body is gone and is never to be seen. His name is Harry Ternson. I want him flatted in pieces then get rid of his remainings.. Look Sam we need to stop meeting like this I am being watched by the feds, I will give you a call if I need anymore work, now get outta here, Sam''

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Harry Ternson
Location - Star Junction
Picture - He wears a black jacket and a purple and white striped basketball top over his jacket, can be seen with any colour pants, white shoes, shaved hair, moustache, black hat backwards or sometimes can be seen without it or hat can be seen frontwards.

Well take out this this nosey Harry snitch f*ck who has photos of the Assassin El Zilcho taking out Luigi in Little Italy. El Zilcho you must respond quick and take him out before he tells the LC Commission and me and El Zilcho are in big trouble, lets just say people will be looking for us. Before you kill him find the photos of you and then once you get them take him out. You must hurry up with this.

Price is $500 if you kill Harry AND dump his body in the sea and a bonus $100 if you kill him by running him over and grabbing the photos of him.

Note - If you kill Harry and leave his body on the streets of LC you will not get paid you must dump his body in the sea. Hurry up and take the snitch out.

Does that mean I can do the hit or is it only for el Zilcho?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:13 AM

^^The hit is open to everyone.

Sorry if it sounded like it was for Zilcho only but it was going to be but its unfair for the other assassins so its open to everyone.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 9 2009, 07:13)
^^The hit is open to everyone.

Sorry if it sounded like it was for Zilcho only but it was going to be but its unfair for the other assassins so its open to everyone.

Another thing, Is he Black? Does he have glasses? What area does he spawn in? Any of those will help.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

Calm down children. Yes Im looking at you Sam & El Zilcho _

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:31 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Right apologises ot everyone on that. All my posts and sams have been deleted so no records are kept. Sorry for wasting peoples time and sorry for making this topic look like a bin. I'll make sure any future arguements (if there are any) are kept to PM. Let's put that behind us and continue doing what we do best, killing.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Pat @ Mar 9 2009, 05:56)
Greetings assassins. After an incredibly long hiatus, I have returned. Unfortunately, with this good news, I also bring bad news: an acquaintance of ours, Steve Kampus, has passed away to due a work-related accident. It seems a grenade can be considered an accident in this city, if you catch my drift.

Ahh, brother; thorough and detailed as ever you were. A welcome return.

With only the other Stevie on remaining alive Brother SolidGoldMonkey's list I think we will soon be able to close the book on The Competition once and for all. We are in robust shape at the moment, while they have been reduced to a sorry collection of rags and tatters, to continue to persecute them now would seem like bullying. If Stevie the Sleazebag has any sense, he will run for his life; but I doubt he will get far...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Mar 9 2009, 20:51)
QUOTE (Pat @ Mar 9 2009, 05:56)

Ahh, brother; thorough and detailed as ever you were. A welcome return.

With only the other Stevie on remaining alive Brother SolidGoldMonkey's list I think we will soon be able to close the book on The Competition once and for all. We are in robust shape at the moment, while they have been reduced to a sorry collection of rags and tatters, to continue to persecute them now would seem like bullying. If Stevie the Sleazebag has any sense, he will run for his life; but I doubt he will get far...

As he should, he is the final piece of the jigsaw. I'm not sure about anyone else, but would you be interested in the Carcer City Connection hit on page 136 Infinite?

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 9 2009, 20:54)
I'm not sure about anyone else, but would you be interested in the Carcer City Connection hit on page 136 Infinite?

The target designation called for photogaphic evidence - and written in emphatic red to boot, so not something to be taken lightly. Regrettably, that leaves me out of the running; still can't get my computer to recognise my camera's existance, no matter how much sage I burn nor how many hexes I throw on it confused.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Mar 9 2009, 21:12)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 9 2009, 20:54)
I'm not sure about anyone else, but would you be interested in the Carcer City Connection hit on page 136 Infinite?

The target designation called for photogaphic evidence - and written in emphatic red to boot, so not something to be taken lightly. Regrettably, that leaves me out of the running; still can't get my computer to recognise my camera's existance, no matter how much sage I burn nor how many hexes I throw on it confused.gif

Hmmm. Perhaps an exception is in order? Your work is probably the most professional here, a good write up may not need photo evidence. What do you say?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:20 PM

El Zilch, it seems to be your turn on "Who or what am I: IV"

Anyway, if theres anywork, tell me, as I have only done one hit thusfar.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 9 2009, 21:14)
Hmmm. Perhaps an exception is in order? Your work is probably the most professional here, a good write up may not need photo evidence. What do you say?

You are most kind. blush.gif
I shall look into it tommorrow.

But please, Brother Pr0xy, feel free to get to work. I would hate to Bogart a kill...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users