• sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 8 2009, 10:34)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 8 2009, 09:43)
QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:52)
Thomas Timersons

This man is known to be the one that organised the Platypus to smuggle drugs, diamonds and people into LC. He is planning another of those smuggles. Located on a ship docked in eastern Charge Island, he is to take the ship to Columbia and bring in an extemely large amount amount of cocaine. One of you, my brothers, Must take him out. Make it look like a failed robbery. Shoot him in the leg with a cheap pistol, then stab him to death. If you can dump the body in the river beside him.
You need photo verification and a picture of the Notepad he is holding (Even if you can't read whats on it.) and you will get your payment.

Payment info: You will get $500 for killing him in any way. $100 killing him in specified way and dumping body. $200 for picture of notepad and destruction of it after.

Good luck brothers.

He should look like this user posted image
If it's not him leave and come back.

Its revealed in IV and TLAD that Bulgarin owned the ship and he and the triads were the ones smuggling drugs people and diamonds into the country.

And your point is? He could been a helper? Anyway it's not like he's real >.>

Edit: Sigh I "fixed it" now can you stop criticising the assassins?

Not critiscising the assasins, just you. smile.gif

edit: My point is it's not canonical or correct.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:52 PM

Sorry I have been away guys but I was real ''busy'' I got a couple of my men to do some work for me but uh lousy morons can't even do a simple kill, a f*cking no brainer job. I can't believe I am surrouned by people like this. They failed and currently in jail. Vaffunculo.

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Luigi ''Gold Eyes'' Favarinto
Location - Little Italy
Picture - He wears a grey hat and a grey suit, grey pants, glasses sometimes, any colour shoes and he is overweight.

This chump Luigi has information about me linking towards the Gambetti Family. Helping them out, From what I hear he is going to tell all Pavano, Ancelotti, Lupisella and Messina Wise guys and Dons and if these families see me they will attack me. I will have a hit on my head because of this Luigi ass head. He will be telling them because he gets money out of it and those four families will help him and his family the Chilenini Family grab the Industrial Turf and Industrial will belong to the Chilenini Family. This is a threat to the Gambetti Family, Luigi is a threat to the Gambetti Family and me. Take out this chump and bring me the evidence of what he has. I would do this myself but I am been watched by the feds.

Price is $550 if Luigi is out of breath permentaly and his evidence which is in a van is returned to me. A bonus $50 if you make him suffer before he dies.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:54 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 08 March 2009 - 02:02 PM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Mar 8 2009, 13:52)
Sorry I have been away guys but I was real ''busy'' I got a couple of my men to do some work for me but uh lousy morons can't even do a simple kill, a f*cking no brainer job. I can't believe I am surrouned by people like this. They failed and currently in jail. Vaffunculo.

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Luigi ''Gold Eyes'' Favarinto
Location - Little Italy
Picture - He wears a grey hat and a grey suit, grey pants, glasses sometimes, any colour shoes and he is overweight.

This chump Luigi has information about me linking towards the Gambetti Family. Helping them out, From what I hear he is going to tell all Pavano, Ancelotti, Lupisella and Messina Wise guys and Dons and if these families see me they will attack me. I will have a hit on my head because of this Luigi ass head. He will be telling them because he gets money out of it and those four families will help him and his family the Chilenini Family grab the Industrial Turf and Industrial will belong to the Chilenini Family. This is a threat to the Gambetti Family, Luigi is a threat to the Gambetti Family and me. Take out this chump and bring me the evidence of what he has. I would do this myself but I am been watched by the feds.

Price is $550 if Luigi is out of breath permentaly and his evidence which is in a van is returned to me. A bonus $50 if you make him suffer before he dies.

Feds huh? Not the best situation. I'm sure I can get the Corp to pull a few strings to make your watching a little less 24/7.

In the mean time I'll scout from Timmy and Luigi. But I'll only kill one or the other...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:28 PM

Luigi "Gold Eyes" Favarinto

Mr Favarinto is dead.

The taxi pulled up to Little Italy, a place I was worried I would be reconginsed in due to the sheer number of times I had been there. When I got out of the taxi, my luck was amazing. Luigi was right infront of me! He was driving a Sentinel XS and was wearing all grey, including light brownish shades. He didn't have a hat on but he was in the car so it wouldn't make sense. And he matched the intel 100%, he was fat too.

As I rummaged aronud in my pocket for a Deagle, a patrol car pulled in behind Luigi. This was gonna be hard. I croched down and fired three shots into his chest, blood splattering all over the inside of his Sentinel. The cops dove out and fired, but were distracted when another fat Italian fired at me with a pump action shotgun. I wasn't seriosuly injured, but some pellets hit my right arm. I pulled Luigi out of the car and stole the Sentinel.

It's handling was brilliant and I swerved out, dodging two taxis, a pickup and an amublance. I drove full speed towards the Broker Bridge but decided against driving over it adn instead head north. A cop spotted me and the I sped further into Mid Algonquin, where heavy traffick hindered my escape, but nonetheless I escaped into Star Junction and lost the heat. I was lucky the cops didn't get a view of my face as I crouched fully beihnd the car.

There were unfortunalty no vans in Little Italy, but the Sentinel must have contained the evidence. I was proven right. It had the papars and testimonies of Mafia goons that you had killed soem of there friends, of course these men where dead but they have evidence to put a $500,000 hit no your head Sammyman, so I took the Sentinel to Castle Garden City. When I was close to arrving a cop puuled in front and I smashed into him, and he shouted for me to pull over. Not again!

Even though it was smoking I lost the 1 star and finally dumped the car at the end of the jetty where the boats departed for Happiness Island. I pushed it into the water, followed by an RPG which followd it under water. A huge splash and loads of water covered me as I stepped away. Luigi has been taken care of, the evidence destroyed and the all in time for Breakfast (the time was 9:00!) Have a good day.

Everything described here was actually done in game.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:05 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 08 March 2009 - 03:11 PM.

The Carcer City Connection

Mike Dawson is a young dealer for Phil Turnino, an Itlian mob boss who has been operating in Carcer City since 1940. He's really powerful up their is looking for some expansion. Although he has been pushed out from both Los Santos and Vice City, he thinks that with all the in fighting and gang wars in LC, he may be able to get a slice of the lucrative pie for himself. So he is sneding Mike Dawson to LC to negotiate.

Mr Dawson is yound and naive about the drugs trade. He thinks it is a victimless crime just because he never sees the smack heads or tweakers. So he was happy to go to LC so he could set up a distribution deal with Roy Zito, a senior member of the Gambettis. But when some of The Carcer Syndicates men backstabbed Roy and took the money, Zito had enough. He had them killed so Phil decided to use a harmless go between after he convinced Zito it was a misunderstanding.

So Mike is in Liberty over the next week, and has convinced Roy he should deal. But little does he know Roy plans on getting back on Turnino and having Mike killed. The thing is to make it look like a seperate hit, Roy Zito wants Jack "The All Seeing Eye" Kramer to be killed too. Mike is leading a seperate blackmailing bussiness to extort cops and city official a like and take photos of them in tricky situations.

Jack is one of the cities best blackmailing photgraphers and even worker for a major tabloid as a paperazzi and was famous in 2004 for capturing Cloe Parker thorwing up on her PR manager outside Maisonette 9. He plans on joining Mike business venture and is meeting him in a park in Lancet Remember the park where you have to snipe either Derrick or Francis? That's the one. and Roy insists that you MUST use the window cleaning lift to reach the rooftop and snipe them from there.

Roy wants it too look like Mike and Jack were shot because of a blackmailing claim and because of this he will use it as an excuse why the drugs belonging to Mike were stolen. He is using some Gambettis to steal the 30K of Coke in Mikes room in the Majestic and then say an angry balckmailed client killed them and stole the phots and drugs from his room. This way Roy gets the drugs, avoids dealing with the Carcer City Syndicate and gets away clean. He always hated Jack after he threatened to show photos of a drug deal to the Cops, so he'd like him dead anyway.

The lowdown: Go to Lancet and snipe the Mike and Jack meeting in the park below. PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS HIT! YOU WILL RECEIVE $1600 UPON IT'S COMPLETION.

The location for Sniping Jack and Mike

Here are the pics of them below:
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Mike Dawson:
user posted image

Jack Kramer:
user posted image

Mr Zito is coutning on us. DOn't let him down. Good day.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

Andrey Sidorov
Residential area: Beachgate
Common hangouts: Comrades bar, Firefy boardwalk.
Appearance: Stocky, bald head, black bomber jacket. Often seen smoking.
Pay regulations: $800

It seems that he owes a client of mine money, and he hasn't payed him in over a month. He has been intimidating my client and has broken his sons arm in an Algonquin restauraunt. It seems that he is a Russian Bratva muscle, so try and make this silent and quick, dispose of the body professionally, we cant have Mr. Petrovic find out about this "misunderstanding".

Note: This is a very dangerous man, approach with caution.

P.S. Photographic evidence would be nice.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:33 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 08 March 2009 - 03:44 PM.

Mr Sidorov
Andrey has met a few bullets.

I found him in Hove Beach driving a Russian Rebla, one of my personal favourite cars. I parked my limo in front of his and stepped out of it, took my sniper and fired a shot to his head. But he reversed and the shot skimmed just over his face and hit the seat behind him. Two of his gang friend attack me, as he did also. I shot him with an SMG and then dealt with his friends.

Quickly; before the cops came, I snapped a photo and stole his Rebla, flying at 80MPH down Starr Street, and into Schottler. Here is the pic:

user posted image

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

Thank you, wonderful hit. My client will not have to worry about him or his associates no more.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

Petrovics Problem

Greetings assasins. Kenny Petrovic, one of the largest and most feared members of the Russian Bratva in and around Liberty City came to me with a problem. After a recent but failed attempt on his life (His double was killed) Kenny went into hiding. Recently many gangs have been moving in on his territory and now that he's in hiding he can't properly manage or run his organisations. One of the main gangs that is running him off course is the Lost Biker gang. A biker by the name of Leo Scab recently stole one of Petrovics vans full of skunk. Leo can be found at the lost club house playing cards. He has long brown hair slicked back and is of medium build. He has some facial hair. Kill him and any who stand in your way.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 8 2009, 16:53)
Petrovics Problem

Greetings assasins. Kenny Petrovic, one of the largest and most feared members of the Russian Bratva in and around Liberty City came to me with a problem. After a recent but failed attempt on his life (His double was killed) Kenny went into hiding. Recently many gangs have been moving in on his territory and now that he's in hiding he can't properly manage or run his organisations. One of the main gangs that is running him off course is the Lost Biker gang. A biker by the name of Leo Scab recently stole one of Petrovics vans full of skunk. Leo can be found at the lost club house playing cards. He has long brown hair slicked back and is of medium build. He has some facial hair. Kill him and any who stand in your way.

I strolled into the Lost clubhouse in my previous "prospect biker attire", I approached the cards table, there was many outlaws playing hi-lo cards, I threw in $100, got talking to Leo and his assosciates. I found out that Leo lived in Tudor. Later that night, he invited me and two others to his home where we would discuss bikes,play cards and other such things.

I made an excuse to use the bathroom, where I loaded my Desert eagle. I made my way down stairs and made my way over to the three men, I had my Desert eagle behind my back where I held it firmly and waited for the men to lose concentration.

I pulled it out and put a shot into the back of Leos head, blood sprayed viciously over the card table. The other two tried to get their guns from their pockets, but before they could even move they had a few bullets each to their chest.

I retrieved some of leos stash from his back room where I found some of Mr Petrovvics marijuanaa.

I hope Kenny will be under no more pressure from these outlaws.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 8 2009, 16:53)
Petrovics Problem

What are you on about? I didn't work that hard to kill a double! I don't think that's exactly fair, messing with others hits. I mean come on, if I wanted to have that in the write up I would have wrote, WPetrovics Bouble was killed" but I worked hard to actually kill him. You don't mind if you change it do you?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'm supporting El Zilcho's case on this one. sam33's change in the story was made without the permission of El Zilcho, so that target is considered null, as well as the assassination of that target. Sorry sam33. I suggest that in the future cooperation is used more.

Still working on the database. Get back to you all soon.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 8 2009, 17:25)
I'm supporting El Zilcho's case on this one. sam33's change in the story was made without the permission of El Zilcho, so that target is considered null, as well as the assassination of that target. Sorry sam33. I suggest that in the future cooperation is used more.

So I killed that muddafugga for nothin wow.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 8 2009, 17:29)

Yeah man, I'm sorry about that. But you just can't change stories. Well, at least you got some fun out of it!

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 8 2009, 17:32)

Yeah man, I'm sorry about that. But you just can't change stories. Well, at least you got some fun out of it!

lol, explain what happened, I have no idea.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 8 2009, 17:37)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 8 2009, 17:32)

lol, explain what happened, I have no idea.

I killed Petrovic before, and Sam33 said I killed his double.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:33 PM Edited by Land Of Confusion, 08 March 2009 - 07:42 PM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 8 2009, 13:18)
QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 04:14)
snip

It was a good hit, but I'm sorry to say I already dealt with Dapper Dan about Christmas time. You can see the hit on my tab of completed jobs. Sorry confused.gif . But nice work nonetheless. It's good to see someone so new already get into the thick of it and work so well and hard to rid our clients fo their problems. No doubt your future work will contiue to this standard. icon14.gif

Well, it I suppose it was good for kicks then. Heh.

If Willamina Gallow is still open, I think I could make an appointment with her?

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:50 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 07:55 PM.

I don't think R* would like it that your killing off one of there major characters. I thought we could only kill non storyline characters. confused.gif

edit: I don't think its working that hard if you set up a multiplayer game and kill someone who is programmed not to attack you. And killing 15 noose officers really isn't exactly a skilled job. In the back of the manual it says all characters and locations are copyright anyway. Also your hit might not be canonical as he's playing a large part in the next DLC.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:57 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:47 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:58 PM

read my edit abvout the canonical bit. No they wouldn't care I'm jsut saying they wouldn't exactly be over the moon. Your decision. Next time keep some dignity and don't go crazy tounge2.gif .

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:00 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:01 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:52 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:03 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:40 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:06 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:52 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:08 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:41 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:09 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:52 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:12 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:42 PM.

Deleted.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:15 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:52 PM.

deleted

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:17 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 09 March 2009 - 08:42 PM.

Deleted

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:19 PM Edited by sam33, 08 March 2009 - 08:53 PM.

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users