Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:55 AM

The laundry is washed.

Driving in my Black Feroci I had obtained from my mutual friend I set off towards The Exchange. Searching had been hard. Getting some new bullets for my old combat sniper rifle I sat and waited again. Listening to Integrity 2.0 I was amused partly. Hours after hours past. I was on my laptop thinking I he was at home sleeping or watching tv. Then I saw him in a Limo watching TV, but not at home. I had my Car bomb in my hand. I ran out while it was a red light. Crouching below the car I hooked it on. I ran back in my car and tailed him for some time. until he pulled over to a gas station. Hesitating I detonated while he was driving out.
Waiting in an alley for the LCPD to come and get lazy and leave the remains for the tow truck driver to handle. I ran up clicked a pic and ran away.

Pic: user posted image

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 06 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Yeah, I'll stick around, good thing you got going here.

Im still waitiong for BUYG to come online ¬_¬

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:44 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 06 March 2009 - 03:46 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 6 2009, 03:52)
El Zilcho, take a f*cking break man. Now the front page is "broken" again. I need to find an alternate database...

Haha, sure thing. I wish you good luck on editing the database and sorry for f*cking it up. It is most joyous to see old faces returning and I must also say, some great work Colt on the laundry, it is squeaky clean. And an interesting history you have, it is good some of us still have freinds to rely on.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:46 AM

Oleg Lichavich has been visited.

After finding out about this I thought I should leave it to InfiniteMonkey. I noticed he didn't take it, so naturally I took the dossier and headed out.
Hopping into a Black Sabre GT with a white racing stripe, I drove towards Hove beach. Ah, yes Hove beach. The place of opportunities and Russian Mobsters that like to kill innocent people. Driving for countless hours, scoffing down burgers and getting stared down by Mobsters I saw a Black schafter. I tailed it down to East Hook where I thought there wouldn't be many mobsters. Stopping in front of him and popped him through the windshield, spreading blood on it and causing him to accelerate. He was out of control flying down the street back into Hove beach. Darn, I thought. I had to avoid the mobsters.
Chasing him down he flew down the street at fifty miles an hour. Finally he stopped by pinning a person against the wall and dragging the innocent civilian across. Stopping at the corner of the street I snapped a pic and started running. I looked around and saw the Russians looking at the car then pointing at me. Reblas and other black cars chased me down and it ended in a siege at the top of the Platypus, a ship that was used to smuggle people and drugs in about 5 months back. Walking past the countless dead bodies I hailed a taxi and pulled up to my loft half an hour later. Happily I took a nap and ordered take-away.
(Probably my clearest picture.)

Gizmoli
  • Gizmoli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 March 2009 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:46)

After finding out about this I thought I should leave it to InfiniteMonkey. I noticed he didn't take it, so naturally I took the dossier and headed out.
Hopping into a Black Sabre GT with a white racing stripe, I drove towards Hove beach. Ah, yes Hove beach. The place of opportunities and Russian Mobsters that like to kill innocent people. Driving for countless hours, scoffing down burgers and getting stared down by Mobsters I saw a Black schafter. I tailed it down to East Hook where I thought there wouldn't be many mobsters. Stopping in front of him and popped him through the windshield, spreading blood on it and causing him to accelerate. He was out of control flying down the street back into Hove beach. Darn, I thought. I had to avoid the mobsters.
Chasing him down he flew down the street at fifty miles an hour. Finally he stopped by pinning a person against the wall and dragging the innocent civilian across. Stopping at the corner of the street I snapped a pic and started running. I looked around and saw the Russians looking at the car then pointing at me. Reblas and other black cars chased me down and it ended in a siege at the top of the Platypus, a ship that was used to smuggle people and drugs in about 5 months back. Walking past the countless dead bodies I hailed a taxi and pulled up to my loft half an hour later. Happily I took a nap and ordered take-away.

Wow smile.gif you are natural

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE (Gizmoli @ Mar 7 2009, 13:35)
QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 7 2009, 06:46)

Wow smile.gif you are natural

And who may I ask are you? If you haven't been here before what do you know about being natural or not?

Anyway, nice work Colt M14.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 7 2009, 10:26)

Wow  smile.gif you are natural

And who may I ask are you? If you haven't been here before what do you know about being natural or not?

I would hope you're not being aggressive towards a potential client, or even assassin.

And don't worry about breaking the front page, as you apologized previously. Someone was bound to do it, it just so happened you were on a rampage.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 March 2009 - 03:53 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 07 March 2009 - 04:01 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 7 2009, 15:47)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 7 2009, 10:26)

Wow  smile.gif you are natural

I would hope you're not being aggressive towards a potential client, or even assassin.

And don't worry about breaking the front page, as you apologized previously. Someone was bound to do it, it just so happened you were on a rampage.

Too true. icon14.gif I was wondering who he was. I'm gonna add some new work soon too, but only once there is some space on the board. I've got an idea, why don't you transport some of the inactive assassins from ages ago who only killed one person to your thrid pot, so you have room for active assassnis and ones who actually added stuff, more than just one hit.

Ahh yes, I also wanted to say the Church Loiterer, RON Revenge, Joey the Butcher are all either closed or complted, so you can remove them and free some space for other targets.

My Hitman Blood Money will be arrving tommorow!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Carmen Ortiz

Ms Ortiz has is sleeping with the fishes (rather than with me, as she would have been led to believe).

I contacted her via Lovemeet and she accepted. I met her late on a Friday night, and she was quite impressed by my Cognoscenti and suit. No doubt some one as shallow and materialistic would have been turned on by the scent of money.So I drove her from Boulevard and into Algonquin, and she didn't seem to shut up once. But by the time we reached Alderney, she stared asking what we were doing this side of the West River. I said I wanted to surprise her.

The car sped at 100MPH down the Alderney City, right past my apartment and towards a large ramp that led into the cold West River. She never saw it coming. She screamed but was frozen solid, as we arched through the night air, flying high and then smashing hard into the water. I locked the doors shut and the water filled the compartment. She shouted and pnuched the windows, and I brought a fist into her face, silencing her and stunning her.

I unlocked the door when about three quarters of the car was full of water and we were about 2 metres below water. Cold and dark, it flooded the car and I sawm to the surface, taking a gulp of air. But Carmen, out cold in the pasenger seat, no doubt drowned. I stayed at the surface, waiting for her to try to swim back up but the Cognoscenti faded out of sight, disappearing. After 30 more seconds I climbed onto the jetty. She had a watery grave, and it looked like a horrible drunken accident.

What a shame.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:34 PM

It looked like a drunken accident except from the finger prints and witnesses.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 7 2009, 18:34)

Two solutions.

It was within the speed limit until I stepped on it and sped down the promenade which had no people, no witnesses.

And I would have been wearing gloves. And the water would have washed it all anyway.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 7 2009, 18:37)

Two solutions.

It was within the speed limit until I stepped on it and sped down the promenade which had no people, no witnesses.

And I would have been wearing gloves. And the water would have washed it all anyway.

1) Water doesn't wash off fingerprints.

2) If her body was found in the river people would start loking for who she was connected with e.g. you as even if you were driving legally people would of still ahve seen you and her in the car together.

3) The car would be licensed to you or people would of seen you driving it before

4) I dunno how you did it but it's almost imposible to escaped a car sunken underwater mainly due to the pressure. What you see in filmns and games isn't strictly realistic.

icon14.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 7 2009, 18:43)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 7 2009, 18:37)

Two solutions.

1) Water doesn't wash off fingerprints.

2) If her body was found in the river people would start loking for who she was connected with e.g. you as even if you were driving legally people would of still ahve seen you and her in the car together.

3) The car would be licensed to you or people would of seen you driving it before

4) I dunno how you did it but it's almost imposible to escaped a car sunken underwater mainly due to the pressure. What you see in filmns and games isn't strictly realistic.

icon14.gif

4) That's a really good point. I wathced a safety test noce though, they escaped a car that was like 3 metres below, if it filled mostly and then you opened it then it would be so hard to escape.

3) The car belonged to those Corporation people, so they would get it traced to them. But they use a rental car as a cover up and they could say that particular Cognoscenti was stolen.

2) I only met her that night. I used an alias and fake e-mail to contact her, and used flase information, and arranged to meet her at her place so as to avoid her finding any of my apartments, I also pretended to be a Seb.

1) I had gloves on, and if I hadn't the water may to have cleaned them fully off but they would be very easy to pin point, and only if they had a set of my prints already.

But some fair points there icon14.gif

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:49 PM

fair enough, add that all into your posts next time though to mae it clearer.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:34 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 07 March 2009 - 11:47 PM.

sam33, I advise against you ordering assassins how to do their work, considering you've done it only once or twice. I'd prefer you suggest these things.

I'm working on the database now.

EDIT: El Zilcho, I'm a little concerned about your dealing with Carmen Oritz since in-game limitations don't allow you to punch people in your car. I'm going to have to ask how you actually killed her, despite however more fluid (haha, pun) your story may be.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 7 2009, 23:34)
sam33, I advise against you ordering assassins how to do their work, considering you've done it only once or twice. I'd prefer you suggest these things.

I'm working on the database now.

EDIT: El Zilcho, I'm a little concerned about your dealing with Carmen Oritz since in-game limitations don't allow you to punch people in your car. I'm going to have to ask how you actually killed her, despite however more fluid (haha, pun) your story may be.

Oh, ok. I just drove fast down the prom into the ramp. Then the car crashed into the water and I waited until I started ot drown (lose health). The car then went up fully andI waited, but Carmen didn't return to the surface until the inevitable cutscene. But she drowned.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 12:20 AM

I'm bored, I might check the open targets and take some out later.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

I'm aware that employment is offered by your organazation, I took the liberty of picking out Vladmir Ivakinov from the list and dealt with him. I cruised around broker for a while looking for him, I hit the bars and the local russian club looking for him, soliciting information from bartenders, waitresses, and his low-priced call-girls. Eventually I found out he was still into street racing and had one scheduled for midnight in Broker, lucky me, I intended to get there at the end, jack him, and blow him away in some alleyway in The City Of God. Unfortunatly for me, he was racing right by a police station, and was pulled over. He ran, I pursued discreetly, after a short foot chase down the street close to that local dinner, he was arrested and put into the back of a LCPD police cruiser, with three officers guarding him. I knew if the police got him in custody I would have to be a bit more extreme to get to him, so I sprayed the car with submachinegun fire, killing the driver, the officer in the passenger seat, and injuring the Vlad and the police officer in the back. The car sped down the sidewalk, injuring several pedestrians, sadly. Vladdy ran from the car, firing pot shots at me with a glock, which he apparently stole from the dead police officer. I fired one last burst of submachinegun fire into his body, exited the car, went to check his body pulse and confirmed his death. I sped down the street, stole his PMP and evaded the police. I avoided damage to the car for the most part, no bullet holes or blood, however there were a few scrapes to the exterior of the car. I delivered the car and drove to my safehouse for a rest.

I suppose you have to call me something, but no one has called me by my first name since violet, call me Shanks, I'll be looking for more work, brothers.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 02:56)
I'm aware that employment is offered by your organazation, I took the liberty of picking out Vladmir Ivakinov from the list and dealt with him. I cruised around broker for a while looking for him, I hit the bars and the local russian club looking for him, soliciting information from bartenders, waitresses, and his low-priced call-girls. Eventually I found out he was still into street racing and had one scheduled for midnight in Broker, lucky me, I intended to get there at the end, jack him, and blow him away in some alleyway in The City Of God. Unfortunatly for me, he was racing right by a police station, and was pulled over. He ran, I pursued discreetly, after a short foot chase down the street close to that local dinner, he was arrested and put into the back of a LCPD police cruiser, with three officers guarding him. I knew if the police got him in custody I would have to be a bit more extreme to get to him, so I sprayed the car with submachinegun fire, killing the driver, the officer in the passenger seat, and injuring the Vlad and the police officer in the back. The car sped down the sidewalk, injuring several pedestrians, sadly. Vladdy ran from the car, firing pot shots at me with a glock, which he apparently stole from the dead police officer. I fired one last burst of submachinegun fire into his body, exited the car, went to check his body pulse and confirmed his death. I sped down the street, stole his PMP and evaded the police. I avoided damage to the car for the most part, no bullet holes or blood, however there were a few scrapes to the exterior of the car.  I delivered the car and drove to my safehouse for a rest.

I suppose you have to call me something, but no one has called me by my first name since violet, call me Shanks, I'll be looking for more work, brothers.

Nicely done. Your work has been well executed and hopefully you'll stay with our Organisation Shanks.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 8 2009, 02:58)
QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 02:56)
I'm aware that employment is offered by your organazation, I took the liberty of picking out Vladmir Ivakinov from the list and dealt with him. I cruised around broker for a while looking for him, I hit the bars and the local russian club looking for him, soliciting information from bartenders, waitresses, and his low-priced call-girls. Eventually I found out he was still into street racing and had one scheduled for midnight in Broker, lucky me, I intended to get there at the end, jack him, and blow him away in some alleyway in The City Of God. Unfortunatly for me, he was racing right by a police station, and was pulled over. He ran, I pursued discreetly, after a short foot chase down the street close to that local dinner, he was arrested and put into the back of a LCPD police cruiser, with three officers guarding him. I knew if the police got him in custody I would have to be a bit more extreme to get to him, so I sprayed the car with submachinegun fire, killing the driver, the officer in the passenger seat, and injuring the Vlad and the police officer in the back. The car sped down the sidewalk, injuring several pedestrians, sadly. Vladdy ran from the car, firing pot shots at me with a glock, which he apparently stole from the dead police officer. I fired one last burst of submachinegun fire into his body, exited the car, went to check his body pulse and confirmed his death. I sped down the street, stole his PMP and evaded the police. I avoided damage to the car for the most part, no bullet holes or blood, however there were a few scrapes to the exterior of the car.  I delivered the car and drove to my safehouse for a rest.

Nicely done. Your work has been well executed and hopefully you'll stay with our Organisation Shanks.

Thanks sport, you'll be hearing from me again soon, I've got something in the works.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:14 AM Edited by Land Of Confusion, 08 March 2009 - 07:43 PM.

Edit: Non-Canonical.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 04:14)
Pimps, the scum of the criminal underworld, if there is such a thing my job was to rid this underworld of one of them, I was glad to. Dapper Dan, an apparent small time pimp for whatever thug like organization he worked for, was my Dead-ee, my own little term for targets. I heard the story about the failed attempt on his life; it was my intent to finish the job. I decided the best method to find him would be to do surveillance on the local coin washes. Lucky me I found him on the first try, call it intuition. I had to make it look like anything other than a hit; I didn’t want a bunch of lowlife thugs messing with me because I popped one of their “associates”.

I pulled a ski mask on outside in my truck, part of the façade. I had made sure he was in the building before I started, I didn’t want to kill the wrong man over a misunderstanding. I ran inside screaming for everyone to get on the ground, I waved my Glock at the elderly woman at the counter to tell her I was serious. I pushed her aside and grabbed the money from the cash register and ran into the back, waving my gun at Danny boy. I demanded his wallet; he tried to give me a speech about him being the wrong man to “screw with”. Wrong answer, I shot him twice in the chest, and once in the head. I checked his pulse, and ran out the back. A police officer was chasing me by then. This led to an on foot pursuit, hoping over fences, and running around corners and through apartment blocks, I won, of course, the cop should have added some endurance to his work out and a few less doughnuts to his diet.

I hotwired a silver two-door and drove to the Gas Station. I walked into the station, without my ski mask on of course, and immediately went into the restroom. I changed into a tweed jacket, some reading glasses, and blue jeans, and left my other clothing in the bag. Brining the evidence out, I paid in cash for ten dollars worth of gasoline. I left the bag inside of the car and dumped the gasoline, discreetly, inside and around the very same car. I ran as I tossed a match into the puddle, the resulting explosion blew out most of the gas station, and destroyed all the evidence. There were no other cars or civilians close enough to the explosion, to be harmed, although I bet the clerk quit his job damned fast.

I apologize for lack of photographic evidence of the body, but the newspaper articles should be enough. However, if that is not sufficient, I grabbed a gold chain, and the driver’s license off of the Dead-ee, if the contractor wishes to obtain these as proof, he merely needs to ask, and I will arrange a time and place to meet, but, to remain absolutely clear, I will choose the time and place, and the contractor must show that he is alone and unarmed before I approach.

I wish you luck in your own Ops my Brothers.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit,

Shanks

Good job on the hit Shanks, I welcome you to the AA. I hope you find some good friends here.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:36 AM

Thank you brother, I appreciate the welcome, me being here is part of a larger purpose, one that will play out in good time.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 05:52 AM Edited by Colt M14, 08 March 2009 - 10:35 AM.

Thomas Timersons

This man is known to help organise the Platypus to smuggle drugs, diamonds and people into LC. He is planning another of those smuggles. Located on a ship docked in eastern Charge Island, he is to take the ship to Columbia and bring in an extemely large amount amount of cocaine. One of you, my brothers, Must take him out. Make it look like a failed robbery. Shoot him in the leg with a cheap pistol, then stab him to death. If you can dump the body in the river beside him.
You need photo verification and a picture of the Notepad he is holding (Even if you can't read whats on it.) and you will get your payment.

Payment info: You will get $500 for killing him in any way. $100 killing him in specified way and dumping body. $200 for picture of notepad and destruction of it after.

Good luck brothers.

He should look like this user posted image
If it's not him leave and come back.

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:27 AM

I'd love to take to contract, alas, even men in my profession need to relax, and so I am, L.A confidential is quite the film wouldn't you agree. Also, I have no way to take photos, sadly.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 08:27)
I'd love to take to contract, alas, even men in my profession need to relax, and so I am, L.A confidential is quite the film wouldn't you agree. Also, I have no way to take photos, sadly.

Alas...

Land Of Confusion
  • Land Of Confusion

Semper Recolitus

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:25 AM

Oh well, I'll still get the satisfaction of a photo of that scumbag dead and disposed of. I'll just find some other thug to be rid of, I need the funds. Even the police get paid, da?

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:52)
Thomas Timersons

This man is known to be the one that organised the Platypus to smuggle drugs, diamonds and people into LC. He is planning another of those smuggles. Located on a ship docked in eastern Charge Island, he is to take the ship to Columbia and bring in an extemely large amount amount of cocaine. One of you, my brothers, Must take him out. Make it look like a failed robbery. Shoot him in the leg with a cheap pistol, then stab him to death. If you can dump the body in the river beside him.
You need photo verification and a picture of the Notepad he is holding (Even if you can't read whats on it.) and you will get your payment.

Payment info: You will get $500 for killing him in any way. $100 killing him in specified way and dumping body. $200 for picture of notepad and destruction of it after.

Good luck brothers.

Its revealed in IV and TLAD that Bulgarin owned the ship and he and the triads were the ones smuggling drugs people and diamonds into the country.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:34 AM Edited by Colt M14, 08 March 2009 - 10:36 AM.

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 8 2009, 09:43)
QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 8 2009, 05:52)
Thomas Timersons

This man is known to be the one that organised the Platypus to smuggle drugs, diamonds and people into LC. He is planning another of those smuggles. Located on a ship docked in eastern Charge Island, he is to take the ship to Columbia and bring in an extemely large amount amount of cocaine. One of you, my brothers, Must take him out. Make it look like a failed robbery. Shoot him in the leg with a cheap pistol, then stab him to death. If you can dump the body in the river beside him.

Good luck brothers.

Its revealed in IV and TLAD that Bulgarin owned the ship and he and the triads were the ones smuggling drugs people and diamonds into the country.

And your point is? He could been a helper? Anyway it's not like he's real >.>

Edit: Sigh I "fixed it" now can you stop criticising the assassins?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:18 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 08 March 2009 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (Land Of Confusion @ Mar 8 2009, 04:14)
Pimps, the scum of the criminal underworld, if there is such a thing my job was to rid this underworld of one of them, I was glad to. Dapper Dan, an apparent small time pimp for whatever thug like organization he worked for, was my Dead-ee, my own little term for targets. I heard the story about the failed attempt on his life; it was my intent to finish the job. I decided the best method to find him would be to do surveillance on the local coin washes. Lucky me I found him on the first try, call it intuition. I had to make it look like anything other than a hit; I didn’t want a bunch of lowlife thugs messing with me because I popped one of their “associates”.

I pulled a ski mask on outside in my truck, part of the façade. I had made sure he was in the building before I started, I didn’t want to kill the wrong man over a misunderstanding. I ran inside screaming for everyone to get on the ground, I waved my Glock at the elderly woman at the counter to tell her I was serious. I pushed her aside and grabbed the money from the cash register and ran into the back, waving my gun at Danny boy. I demanded his wallet; he tried to give me a speech about him being the wrong man to “screw with”. Wrong answer, I shot him twice in the chest, and once in the head. I checked his pulse, and ran out the back. A police officer was chasing me by then. This led to an on foot pursuit, hoping over fences, and running around corners and through apartment blocks, I won, of course, the cop should have added some endurance to his work out and a few less doughnuts to his diet.

I hotwired a silver two-door and drove to the Gas Station. I walked into the station, without my ski mask on of course, and immediately went into the restroom. I changed into a tweed jacket, some reading glasses, and blue jeans, and left my other clothing in the bag. Brining the evidence out, I paid in cash for ten dollars worth of gasoline. I left the bag inside of the car and dumped the gasoline, discreetly, inside and around the very same car. I ran as I tossed a match into the puddle, the resulting explosion blew out most of the gas station, and destroyed all the evidence. There were no other cars or civilians close enough to the explosion, to be harmed, although I bet the clerk quit his job damned fast.

I apologize for lack of photographic evidence of the body, but the newspaper articles should be enough. However, if that is not sufficient, I grabbed a gold chain, and the driver’s license off of the Dead-ee, if the contractor wishes to obtain these as proof, he merely needs to ask, and I will arrange a time and place to meet, but, to remain absolutely clear, I will choose the time and place, and the contractor must show that he is alone and unarmed before I approach.

I wish you luck in your own Ops my Brothers.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit,

Shanks

It was a good hit, but I'm sorry to say I already dealt with Dapper Dan about Christmas time. You can see the hit on my tab of completed jobs. Sorry confused.gif . But nice work nonetheless. It's good to see someone so new already get into the thick of it and work so well and hard to rid our clients fo their problems. No doubt your future work will contiue to this standard. icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users