Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:23 AM

Laura "Lucy" Carzao Still at large

I was walking down the street in the industrial areas. I saw a large building site with ladders leading to the top. A PERFECT sniping spot.
When I got the top I looked around for a few hours. I saw her walking around and onto her corner. I moved the reticule over her. I could see the red spot on her face. I was about to shoot when she ran.
I tried to shoot her but she was around the corner and out of sight. Damn. I heard a few shots and looked around. There was a group of about 15 Russian mobsters.
I was deep in thought of an escape route. They were climbing the ladders and were gaining height. Luckily I was on the next building, I ran over to the side and saw the buildings were in a straight stairs like placement. I could do down until I got to the diner and simply climb off.
I jumped and landed in a hard roll. The next jump was twice as far. The Russians were right behind me jumping over to the building that I was previously on. I turned and saw one miss, fall and a cracking of bones was heard straight after.
I jumped quickly to the next building this time a roll was not an option. I landed flat on my face. Blood everywhere. I couldn't see because it was red. I fluked the next building. Then the next. My sight was coming back again.
I ran backwards and saw the Mobsters aiming. Bang. Shot me in the leg. I fell off the building. Sort of in slow motion I turned my back up to prevent back injuries.
I landed smash into a dumpster. Barely alive a crawled out and trembled around the corner jumping into a taxi and handing him a note that I knew was a 50. He took me to my place around the corner and I gave him some money to keep his mouth shut.
I crawled inside getting out of my bloody suit. I crawled into bed and slept. When I came to I looked at my expensive watch. It had been two days. I fell back into a sleep and knew I was safe now.

Wow, took me a long time but is all true. I really screwed up. Might try a different hit later.

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2009 - 03:39 PM Edited by Marquischacha, 03 March 2009 - 03:54 PM.

QUOTE (TitanGTAfan @ Feb 28 2009, 01:22)
The dayshift manager is dead

My colleague and I congratulate you. You executed the mission with skill and precision.

Your reward:

$1000 for the photo ID of the manager's corpse.
A further $500 for the explosions.
You will also be reimbursed for the Turismo - $750 (Since it was borrowed).

Thank you again brother, there may be more missions shortly.

EDIT: -------------

I've just been looking over the Open Targets database, front page. I noticed that Brother Infinite Monkey put out the idea that The Competition should be dealt with whenever our fraternity sees fit. Since I have been a little out of the loop of late, is this still a problem for our organisation? If so, I would like to go wandering the streets of Liberty this evening, and perhaps bring back some interesting pictures and news of a few great kills.

Please let me know if the Algonquin Assassins do not require their members to be wasting their time on these impersonaters. I apologise for my haste - I am developing an itchy trigger finger.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 3 2009, 08:23)
Laura "Lucy" Carzao Still at large

I was walking down the street in the industrial areas. I saw a large building site with ladders leading to the top. A PERFECT sniping spot.
When I got the top I looked around for a few hours. I saw her walking around and onto her corner. I moved the reticule over her. I could see the red spot on her face. I was about to shoot when she ran.
I tried to shoot her but she was around the corner and out of sight. Damn. I heard a few shots and looked around. There was a group of about 15 Russian mobsters.
I was deep in thought of an escape route. They were climbing the ladders and were gaining height. Luckily I was on the next building, I ran over to the side and saw the buildings were in a straight stairs like placement. I could do down until I got to the diner and simply climb off.
I jumped and landed in a hard roll. The next jump was twice as far. The Russians were right behind me jumping over to the building that I was previously on. I turned and saw one miss, fall and a cracking of bones was heard straight after.
I jumped quickly to the next building this time a roll was not an option. I landed flat on my face. Blood everywhere. I couldn't see because it was red. I fluked the next building. Then the next. My sight was coming back again.
I ran backwards and saw the Mobsters aiming. Bang. Shot me in the leg. I fell off the building. Sort of in slow motion I turned my back up to prevent back injuries.
I landed smash into a dumpster. Barely alive a crawled out and trembled around the corner jumping into a taxi and handing him a note that I knew was a 50. He took me to my place around the corner and I gave him some money to keep his mouth shut.
I crawled inside getting out of my bloody suit. I crawled into bed and slept. When I came to I looked at my expensive watch. It had been two days. I fell back into a sleep and knew I was safe now.

Wow, took me a long time but is all true. I really screwed up. Might try a different hit later.

Some problems with Russians? Were they sent for you or did they stumble across your possision and give chase? They are a pesky bunch (I worked with Kenny Petrovic on some coke deals a year back and he alone has a bad habit of f*cking over smaller business entities) but perhaps someone wants you dead? Or maybe your recent killings have brought you under someones attention. Whatever the quarrel with the Russians, make sure to stay safe. A dead assassin is a bad assassin. Good luck.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 3 2009, 16:23)
A dead assassin is a bad assassin. Good luck.

Not necesarilly. Suicide Bombers "assasinate" 100s if not 1000s of people in the name of Allah. They may be dead but they sure as hell did there "assasinations".

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:13 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 March 2009 - 05:43 PM.

Brother Infinite, your favour is done.

I parked my black Cognoscenti (a car Mr Palmer has parked infront of one of my sfaehouses; I guess working for shady figures has it's own benefits) and stepped out, using my sniper to kill two Air Traffic Controllers. I jumped in the lim and drove onto the runway, reaching the terminal. A crowd of 4 more controllers stood, and I crashed into them killing one.

Flying out of the front of the car, I took out my shotgun, killed two more and got back in the Cognoscenti, using an SMG to execute the last one from the inside of my car. I sped away, NOOSE in hot pursuit. Crashing my limo, I lost the cops just away from the gate of the runway (I drove so fast they missed me altogether) and exited, leaving the smoking car behind.

6 controllers dead. Hopefully your flight won't be delayed Brother. Good luck on your escape, I've left an automatic shotgun next to the gate behind the choppers you wish to use for your escape. You never know when they'll come in handy.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:10 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 March 2009 - 07:08 PM.

Johnny Jackson

I've killed the Cab Driver Johnny Jackson. I jacked him and as the angered man ran after me, I tried to get close to a cop. But he was ran over by another taxi, braking his arm and leg. The other driver just drove off, not wanting to be held responsible. As Johnny limbed away I knew there was no way he could get arrested now. But if I got clsoe to him again would he stick around? This was my chance, screw all that getting him arrested stuff.

Following him, I heard him mumble.

"I know I didn't pay them, I'll get the money, please!" He stumbled and came to a stop. In the cold Liberty air, I fired three shots to his back and three to the head. Even after this he cough, spluttered and brains leaked from his nose and eyes. I finished him off with a bone crunching stamp to the head, splattering his skull into many pieces. Kicking some cerbral matter from my $500 shoes, I stole his taxi and escaped. He was killed in Northwood but as his taxi left from Bohan and came over the bridge, I believe it was him.

Unfortunately no price was given and since our friend who set up the hit is around I believe Father Oddsock will have to come up with a suitable price. I shall not be greedy, so at most $700 as this hit was easy (I'd personally reccomend $500). Thanks

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:59 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 March 2009 - 07:02 PM.

Mr Antonio 'The Greaseball' Trazzi

I have finally tracked down The Competition's main man. With the Parzizo crime family in Westdyke dissolving due to a large FiB raid on their coke labs and several arrests and state witness' later, The Competition were no on their last legs. No where to go, no one to run to, they were nothing. There murder for hire had become sloppy and several of their men were killed when they were arrested.

The leader of the cheap operation (sometimes charging $50 for a killing!) is no believed to be Antionio 'The Greaseball' Trazzi, an Italian immigrant from Naples. He arrived in 1997 with his dad, and after making it big with Heroin in 2000, he's been running the Competition. But now a paranoid wreck, the noe thing that he deos to remain sane is try to hang out with his firends in Little Italy, pretending life is fine and the law is after him, thinking our Organisaiton does care anymore.

That is were I found him.

He was wearing a blue shirt, a white vest under the opened aforementioned shirt, and black trousers with a belt. He was sporting an impressive gold chain (I recalled seeing it in the past in Perseus for at least $30,000) and some smart black shoes. He looked stressed though, and was jogging past to get out of the rain. I shouted for him,

"Hey, you the Greaseball?"
"Yeah, who the f*ck are you?" He said turning slowly and moving under a rooftop to continue the discussion under some shelter. I stepped up to him and shoved him, speaking.
"Your a thug. An un professional, loud mouthed asshole, who can't shut the f*ck up and leaving the killing to the big boys. Your the kind of person I became an assassin to kill, you coke snorting f*cked up wretch. Spending $30,000 on a gold chain is gonna look real nice when some guy buries you under 6 feet, you low life sh*t." I smirked and he swung a punch, which I grabbed in mid air, and turned and walked away calmly.

Obviously surprised, he followed and I jogged away. The rain stopped so I could afford to dodje and weave through the streets without the worry of a freak slip undo my work. I allowed him to catch and led him into an alley. I fired at him, while one of his goons ran away. He fired back with an SMG that merely scrapped my leg, I fired four consecutive shots to his chest. As he fell back dying, I said after him.

"Good night f*cker!" And ran off down the other alley, to my Comet. A patrol car was parked and they ran back to the wheel and attempted to give cahse, but failed. I was much faster and escaped via Diamond Street, dumping my Comet into the sea, just off of Castle Gardens Poo Deck seafood restaraunt. With this hit, I believe the Competition are demolished. No leader, no head and belonging to a dying crime family. If there are any surviving hitmen, they probably don't mean anything to us.

But don't be shy to hunt down some more!

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 3 2009, 17:31)

Not necesarilly. Suicide Bombers "assasinate" 100s if not 1000s of people in the name of Allah. They may be dead but they sure as hell did there "assasinations".

I prefer to think that our assassinations are anonymous and precise. Don't forget, suicide bombers can and have killed dozens of innocent people. With us, the hit is all that matters.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (Marquischacha @ Mar 3 2009, 19:38)

I prefer to think that our assassinations are anonymous and precise. Don't forget, suicide bombers can and have killed dozens of innocent people. With us, the hit is all that matters.

Yes. Our hits are usually as accurate as a surgeons scalpel, while a crazy extremist kills unprofessionally and harms innocents.

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Also, not all suicide bombers kill 'in the name of Allah'. Let's not get involved in a political/religious debate here.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Some problems with Russians? Were they sent for you or did they stumble across your possision and give chase? They are a pesky bunch (I worked with Kenny Petrovic on some coke deals a year back and he alone has a bad habit of f*cking over smaller business entities) but perhaps someone wants you dead? Or maybe your recent killings have brought you under someones attention. Whatever the quarrel with the Russians, make sure to stay safe. A dead assassin is a bad assassin. Good luck.

I think I was set up. Since she ran I don't think she saw me. I think she was tipped off. I'm going to lay low a bit for now.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:46 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 March 2009 - 08:55 PM.

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 3 2009, 20:22)

I think I was set up. Since she ran I don't think she saw me. I think she was tipped off. I'm going to lay low a bit for now.

Speaking of Russians:

Oleg Lichavich

I have an associate who I was working with while I was in that rancid squat. A great man, who was glad to help after I avenged his sons death for him 2 years ago. He arrived in 2005 on a container ship, and he brought every thing he had from St Petersburg with him. His family, three sons and two daughters. His son Konstantin was killed by Kenny Petrovic when Kenny believed was taking his turf, and he killed Konsantin. The man who I speak of is Vladislav 'Genius' Dunayevskaya. He was known as the genius because since 2005 he has set up one of the alrgest Bratvas in the country.

But after his son's death he was devastated. He only discovered it was Petrovic this year, when Kenny tried another attempt on his life. And he wants Mr Petrovic to be taken down, fully. I will post some hits from Mr Dunayevskaya and this will be the first. He wants the Russian who killed his son under the orders of Petrovic to be killed, slowly and painfully. He must know he is being killed because of his murder of an innocent (perhaps Brother Infinite would be interested in this job as his first job since his incarceration?) Oleg can be found in Hove Beach driving a Black Bratva Schaffter and is heavily built, as well as bald.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

You can pnly find Kenny Petrovic himself in Multiplayer in Hangmans noose and Team and normal Mafiya Work. I doubt the other players would like oyu sabotage there game by killing him.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Mar 3 2009, 21:47)
You can pnly find Kenny Petrovic himself in Multiplayer in Hangmans noose and Team and normal Mafiya Work. I doubt the other players would like oyu sabotage there game by killing him.

I could start a game with some friends? I don't even know if I'll actually kill Kenny yet.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:00 PM

fair enough.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:59 AM

(You don't have to read this just skip to the hit if you don't like reading)

I am in severe Danger and need help from my brothers.

Earlier this morning...

I had healed pretty well from my last encounter with the Russians. I had decided that I would change my identity to keep myself safe. I bought a Bright striped shirt, Some black jeans, Some tennis shoes and I pair of reading glasses.
I was happy with myself. I took a Cab down to Hove beach to have a drink at Comrades Bar.
As I got out of the taxi there was a group of Russians. I knew I wasn't safe. I started walking down the street fast. All I had on me was my Combat Pistol that I carry for protection.
The Russians followed me and I knew what I had to do. Rolling down some stairs into an alcove I whipped the pistol out and shot three of them straight out.
The rest started hiding behind A parked car. The Cops nearby noticed this and opened fire on my opponents. Most of them were taken out and I went to check it out when another came up and started shooting to kill. I grabbed a cheap shotgun and blasted him off the street. I relised that the shotgun would do more damage. I rolled out onto the street and sprinted to some good cover.
As I skid into some cover I looked over at a Man standing next to me with a gun. Damn again. Shooting I run out and his body splattered over the wall behind him. I saw some more coming around the corners. Mowing them down I thought about it. One man versus one of the largest group of Mobsters in LC. I was screwed. I jogged over to a Black Chavo shot the window and got in. As I was driving out one grabbed onto my door and pulled it open. Pulling himself up he saw a good look at my face.
I couldn't allow this. I swerved over to a wall and smeared him over it like butter. Cruel, but my only way of disposing him as my gun was empty and on the street behind me.
Driving down the beach at 70 miles an hour a slammed on the brakes and turned into the highway. It was Dangerous. I know they now want me dead.

Later in the afternoon...

I was in my apartment which was old and dusty from not being used. I was poor. All I had was the clothes on my back, a stolen car which could be tracked and this empty apartment. I was to go a car dealership and sell me car to get money for a new laptop, which was destroyed when my apartment was raided.
Noticing a black van as I pulled out of the driveway in the stolen car I immediately knew it was them. I sped off down the street, towards a good gun shop. Knowing I lost them I walked in and picked up an assault rifle. Nice. I took it over and slammed a small pouch of diamonds I found in the car. Maybe worth 3 grand. But I needed the Gun. The gunshop owner took the bag and aimed a Deagle at my face. "You're wanted by the Russians. They're offering $100,000 for you dead. Twice as much for you alive." I stared into his eyes. A good friend betraying me for money. "Put the gun down and nobody gets hurt." He said nudging me to put the gun down.
BIG mistake. One man army in a room full of loaded weapons against a petty gunshop owner with a pistol. I grabbed a semi-automatic pistol and popped him.

I opened his Jacket and took a note out. It had all the details of the Mob boss that had put the hit on my head. It's too dangerous for me to do it.

Dirtbag Mob boss

He can be found in Hove Beach around the Comrades and 69 Diner area. He wears a gray jacket with a red undershirt. He is aged in his 50s with light gray hair. He is sometimes wearing glasses like the ones available at the Russian store. I want him to be executed with a Combat shotgun in the face. Then to be burned with molotov cocktails so he is beyond identifing. Photo Verification is required.

Casual pay: $400
Chosen style: $200
Before and after photos: $100

Sorry for the lack of money but I am not going good at the moment. Good luck assassins

Photo: user posted image
user posted image

(Sorry for photo Photobucket is down)

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:24 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 04 March 2009 - 07:32 PM.

Some new work coming soon.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:56 PM

The Pavano pervert
Hi, let me introduce myself, I am a top Lawyer in Liberty city & I have had some issues with Frankie Enzo, hes the new caporegime in the Pavano crime family, and he has been snooping around my neighbourhood in Alderney city.

The thing is, hes been looking at my wife through the back window, following her from work, trying to feel her breasts as he purposely bumps into her. It makes my blood boil, but every time I see the guy hes with a bunch of wise guys, they usually wait in his car (which is a black PMP), they are usually armed to the teeth so be careful.

I will pay 8,000 for his body to be thrown into the west river, If you can bring he his hand in a bag (photographic evidence) you will earn extra.

Thanks for your time.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Mar 4 2009, 17:56)
The Pavano pervert
Hi, let me introduce myself, I am a top Lawyer in Liberty city & I have had some issues with Frankie Enzo, hes the new caporegime in the Pavano crime family, and he has been snooping around my neighbourhood in Alderney city.

The thing is, hes been looking at my wife through the back window, following her from work, trying to feel her breasts as he purposely bumps into her. It makes my blood boil, but every time I see the guy hes with a bunch of wise guys, they usually wait in his car (which is a black PMP), they are usually armed to the teeth so be careful.

I will pay 8,000 for his body to be thrown into the west river, If you can bring he his hand in a bag (photographic evidence) you will earn extra.

Thanks for your time.

He has been taken care of. I fonud him in Aldereney in the mentioned Black Mafia PMP, and a second car was behind him, traveling in convoy. I stepped infront of his car and used my Deagle to shot him several times in the chest and face, along with his friend. I then ducked behind his car, shot the mafia goon in the second car and escaped in the goons PMP, losing the police in North Alderney. You and your wife needn't worry anymore.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Colt M14 @ Mar 4 2009, 06:59)
(You don't have to read this just skip to the hit if you don't like reading)

I am in severe Danger and need help from my brothers.

Earlier this morning...

I had healed pretty well from my last encounter with the Russians. I had decided that I would change my identity to keep myself safe. I bought a Bright striped shirt, Some black jeans, Some tennis shoes and I pair of reading glasses.
I was happy with myself. I took a Cab down to Hove beach to have a drink at Comrades Bar.
As I got out of the taxi there was a group of Russians. I knew I wasn't safe. I started walking down the street fast. All I had on me was my Combat Pistol that I carry for protection.
The Russians followed me and I knew what I had to do. Rolling down some stairs into an alcove I whipped the pistol out and shot three of them straight out.
The rest started hiding behind A parked car. The Cops nearby noticed this and opened fire on my opponents. Most of them were taken out and I went to check it out when another came up and started shooting to kill. I grabbed a cheap shotgun and blasted him off the street. I relised that the shotgun would do more damage. I rolled out onto the street and sprinted to some good cover.
As I skid into some cover I looked over at a Man standing next to me with a gun. Damn again. Shooting I run out and his body splattered over the wall behind him. I saw some more coming around the corners. Mowing them down I thought about it. One man versus one of the largest group of Mobsters in LC. I was screwed. I jogged over to a Black Chavo shot the window and got in. As I was driving out one grabbed onto my door and pulled it open. Pulling himself up he saw a good look at my face.
I couldn't allow this. I swerved over to a wall and smeared him over it like butter. Cruel, but my only way of disposing him as my gun was empty and on the street behind me.
Driving down the beach at 70 miles an hour a slammed on the brakes and turned into the highway. It was Dangerous. I know they now want me dead.

Later in the afternoon...

I was in my apartment which was old and dusty from not being used. I was poor. All I had was the clothes on my back, a stolen car which could be tracked and this empty apartment. I was to go a car dealership and sell me car to get money for a new laptop, which was destroyed when my apartment was raided.
Noticing a black van as I pulled out of the driveway in the stolen car I immediately knew it was them. I sped off down the street, towards a good gun shop. Knowing I lost them I walked in and picked up an assault rifle. Nice. I took it over and slammed a small pouch of diamonds I found in the car. Maybe worth 3 grand. But I needed the Gun. The gunshop owner took the bag and aimed a Deagle at my face. "You're wanted by the Russians. They're offering $100,000 for you dead. Twice as much for you alive." I stared into his eyes. A good friend betraying me for money. "Put the gun down and nobody gets hurt." He said nudging me to put the gun down.
BIG mistake. One man army in a room full of loaded weapons against a petty gunshop owner with a pistol. I grabbed a semi-automatic pistol and popped him.

I opened his Jacket and took a note out. It had all the details of the Mob boss that had put the hit on my head. It's too dangerous for me to do it.

Dirtbag Mob boss

He can be found in Hove Beach around the Comrades and 69 Diner area. He wears a gray jacket with a red undershirt. He is aged in his 50s with light gray hair. He is sometimes wearing glasses like the ones available at the Russian store. I want him to be executed with a Combat shotgun in the face. Then to be burned with molotov cocktails so he is beyond identifing. Photo Verification is required.

Casual pay: $400
Chosen style: $200
Before and after photos: $100

Sorry for the lack of money but I am not going good at the moment. Good luck assassins

Photo: user posted image
user posted image

(Sorry for photo Photobucket is down)

Well it is your fault given you went to a russian populated area and bar. icon14.gif .

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Mar 3 2009, 17:13)
Brother Infinite, your favour is done.

My eternal gratitude, Brother.

I had had been delaying the Consultant for as long as you needed for the preparations. Feigning the symptoms of Aerophobia seemed a little unrefined and unlikely to hold the Consultant's interest, so I decided to share with him my deep and abiding fear of airline food.

I outlined my concerns about in-flight catering in lively terms, while the poor man stared at me with slack-jawed incredulity. Perhaps I went too far; I have been ready to leave for some time now, sitting in the day-room with my bags packed and my coat on. The Consultant, meanwhile, has been putting his affairs in order and stocking up on power-bars and sandwiches for the flight...

But still; we are all ready now. We are taxiing for take-off, my seat belt is securely fastened, my chair is in an upright position, and my tray is folded into the back of the seat in front of me. I have a small plastic "spork" tucked into my sleeve; I do hope the Consultant appreciates the irony about pre-packaged catering, but I doubt he will be in the mood for levity when I make my move...

I'll sign off for now; The cabin crew are going to go through the pre-flight safety routine for what to do in the event of an emergency; I do like to pay attention to those, though I doubt I'll get a mention.

Gentlemen, I am coming home...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:00 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 04 March 2009 - 08:15 PM.

The man who wanted you dead Colt, is now six feet under. I found him in Hove Beach and I scoped him out. He was in one fo his gang cars and as soon as he saw me with a gun he got out and fired. One shot flew past my ear and I rolled behind his car, then jumped up and blasted him in the face. The shot of the shotgun blew his sunglasses apart but I assure you he had them on. He fell down, dead.

Taking his car I drove away under a hail of pisto lfire from his men, but I escaped nonetheless. After this I read about Borther Infinite, I was quite happy. You are welcome and I hope your plans come to fruition. As you return, I am sure you will have an immediate effect on our targets.

The Scumbag before:
user posted image

And after:
user posted image

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:28 PM

The man who wanted you dead Colt, is now six feet under.

Thank you Brother, I am safe from the Russians for now. oddsock will deal with the money getting into your account.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:57 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 04 March 2009 - 10:28 PM.

I'm hunting Petrovic as we speak...

He's been killed, the write up is kept seperate in the next post.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:59 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 01 May 2011 - 01:21 AM.

Konstantin 'Kenny' Petrovic

Vladdy (Vladislav) called me to his mansion in Westdyke. After some talking, we decided on the plan. To take out Petrovic.

Once I arrived at the airport, I was under the alias of Valery Lenonov, and I was acting as a bodyguard for Kenny whose trust I had gained over the last 2 weeks. Eventually when I got to his jet, I heard sirens. 30 of them. Kenny leaves the country for a week and as soon as he's back all hell breaks loose.

Those sirens belonged to the FiB and N.O.O.S.E and they were all angry and heading for Petrovic. While I was hoping to kill Petrovic in peace, this would be a worthwhile distraction. I manoeuvred Petrovic to a waiting chopper I had acquired and then moved to killing all the encroaching N.O.O.S.E. I had half a mind to let Petrovic get busted there and then, but this was my kill. This arrogant c*nt wasn't going to beat another charge.

Once the cops in the area were dead, I killed the bodyguards when they were out of sight of the chopper. They all fell to my Ak and soon enough the only two left were blasted away by the FiB. So I moved to the chopper, and took off, leaving the airport and a 6 star behind. I was supposed to fly Mr Petrovic to a rendezvous but I told him otherwise.

"Where are we going?" He said, watching the fading sun and skyline behind him.
"To a rendezvous, but a different one. Cops have probably got the original location from the other guards back there" I said, in a reassuringly calm tone. He bought it.
Soon we were on the rooftop of a high building in Algonquin, exiting the chopper. Just as I turned I heard the click of a gun. Damn.

I looked at Kenny, pointing a 9mm to my head.
"You think I'm a chump? You think the most powerful Russian this side of the Atlantic is a schmuck? Well my stupid friend, I'm not. I know your working for that Cossack prick Vladislav. And to be honest, he's the sh*t on my shoe, and so are you." Just as he pulled the trigger, I grabbed the gun and pushed it aside. At the same time I ducked, catching his smug expession off guard and throwing him back.

Punching him, I shoved him back, and two knee kicks to his chin later, he was on the ground, a gun to his head.
"I'm sh*t on your shoe huh? I don't think so. You're going down, you low life motherf*cker." I shouted, then smuggly planted my foot on his shoulder. He was pinned to the floor; his demeanour broken.

"Listen, I can make it worth your while. $10 million, I can wire it to you. Just don't kill me, don't be stupid." He said.

I withdrew an Uzi and pointed it squarely at his sweating face. He squirmed but couldn't free himself
"Please, you don't have to kill me, I could pay you! You could work with me, work for me! We could be partners, we could rule this place! You could have 10 Mil, by the end of this day!" He was shouting in desperation, but it fell on deaf ears.

I held the Uzi tightly and stapped away from him. He stood up wearily, false hope filling his brain. Was I going to spare him? No. I stood a bit closer and pointed the Uzi within 3 inches of his forehead.

"You f*cking scumbag." I unloaded into Mr Petrovic his body falling back. Blood flew everywhere, and he fell off the side of the helipad and onto the stairway below. His body rolled down, and came to rest, in a pool of blood on the roof. Head torn open, brains leaking morbidly. One more bites the dust. I went back to the chopper, and flew away.

I did all this in game and I used Hangmans N.O.O.S.E in order to kill Kenny. I landed on the meTV building and killed him there. I was a challenge to do and great fun.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:10 AM

Good Job brother El Zilcho. You handled Petrovic with courage.

The Kliq
  • The Kliq

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Are these peds for real, can someone explaint o mme what this thread is about?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:04 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 05 March 2009 - 06:32 PM.

QUOTE (The Kliq @ Mar 5 2009, 17:02)
Are these peds for real, can someone explaint o mme what this thread is about?

Oky doky. The thread is where you are given a description to a ped in game (he/she really exists) and you ahve to search for them or go to the location provided and kill the target. Once they are killed you receive a monetary reward. You can also post contracts of your own, for other people to goa nd hunt, and you can decide the amount paid out, as long as it isn't rediculous.

icon14.gif

Mr Palmer's Laundry

I sat back in the cushioned leather seats of the stretched Cognoscenti (if the original wasn't long enough, this noe was huge!) with more leg room than sense, drinking some brandy from a mini bar in the back. Mr Palmer was talking, and I wasn't listening.

"Are you paying any attention?" He said quite irritably.
"Nope" I said, staring through the tinted rear windows into the ferocious sotrm brewing outside, rain pattering against the car.
"Well, please do. I've got some more work, but I won't bore you too much. And the good new is you don't have to do it. All you have to do is pass on the brief to your friends and let them take care of it. Ok?" He asked.
"Fine."

So, here is another of the Corporation's business propositions, this time for you.

You must kill a Mr Antoine Carnigan, a billionare oil and shipping magnate who has been threatening to expose the Corp to international new agencies. So he must be silenced. He always travels by Black Stretch and can be found in Algonquin Exchange area, after he is buying some shares in American Telecoms Ltd.

All you have to do is grab his limo, knock out the driver and crash it into a petrol station. But it must be done in such a way as to detonate the station and make it look like an accident. Mr Carnigan is a white man with slicked back brown hair and glasses. He will be sitting in the back of the limo. If someone else is in the back, kill them too.

Simply carjack the limo, and crash it into the petrol station. Alternatively you could planty a bomb, detonate it and dive out, either way the car must look like it crashed into the station. Happy hunting everyone, Mr Palmer is going to give a nice gift of $1300 to anyone who can pull it off. Photos will provide a $200 bonus, and a detailed description is required for payment, please make a good writeup.

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:45 PM

Hello my fellow assassins, I am sorry I have been gone for so long but unfortunately the future looks even bleaker for me.

But let me first thank El Zilcho for taking Mortimer out. I appreciate it.

But back to my main point, as you may or may not know a little while ago I took the Competition on and eliminated many of there members. Unfortunately they have not taken kindly to my work against them and they have already attempted several ambushes on my life. It is clear that they mean business and I know they will take a full scale attack on me any day now. So it is my unfortunate job to inform the good people here at Algonquin Assassins that I will no longer be able to work with this great organization. I'm gonna be somewhere safe and tropical and enjoy my early retirement maybe Samoa, or Grenada would be nice.

Anyways as a final parting Gift I have a few jobs for the rest of you. A associate of mine will be the one paying you for any of these completed job.

Target: Competition Hierarchy

First Target: Steve Kampus

user posted image

A low ranking Member of the Competition he is the head of a construction racket in Algonquin. 100$

Second Target: Johnny The D-Bag

user posted image

True to his name, Johnny is a guy no one can stand being near for more than 2 minutes. Despite his personality, he is still the head of the Competitions Prostitution racket and should be dealt with immediately. 250$

Third Target: Stevie the Sleazebag

user posted image

Johnny's brother, Stevie handles the Used Car Racket for the Competition. 200$

Fourth Target: Marco Vesperelli

user posted image

Competition 2nd in Command. This Scumbag's head should be on a platter. 1000$

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (SolidGoldMonkey @ Mar 5 2009, 19:45)
Snip Snip

I thought I had dealt the Competition the final blow, but it seems that some remain. I'll help out with a few very soon. And SolidGoldMonkey, I wish you good luck in your retirement to a tropical place. Perhaps some greetings from Vice City are in order?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users