Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:30 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 February 2009 - 06:36 PM.

I have become accustomed to laying low. Rather than living lavishly I have recently forced by self to live in a pathetic squat in oder to avoid attention after the hugely publisied assassination of FiB agent Max Carson. His death was embarrasing for the FiB due to the fact it was doen under their noses, in their building while the assassin was being interviewed! But any CCTV footage was lost and so was any evidence of the Organisation. A shame, the various things their would ahve been enough to put at least 20 people away for life, but had they not been so idiotic they wouldn't have allowed their systems to be wiped clean. Oh well.

The attention on me was immense. Instead of staying at my heavily surrveied penthouse I layed low in this disgusting squat, where meth and crack addicts regularly came to tweak and smoke, the rancid stench of drugs sticking in the air. Many a time I had found myself runnig to the door for fresh air, and noticed piles of human waste filling the toilet there. I knew the adaptaiton to this would be only temporary, a month or two until the FiB relised I wasn't going to show them any skeletons, but better to be fre living in a drug dump than be locked away. Perhaps I would even have found myself on death row?

I shall take the hit on Scanky tonight. Anything to get out and avoid the squalid squat.

Later on Brothers.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

This is my first try at this, i've been watching the topic for a long time and now i've decided to join in. So here's my first hit assignment. biggrin.gif

A favor for a friend

Allow me to introduce myself. Like most, I am a career man. But unlike the majorities, my career does not involve a desk and a ten mile trip to a skyscraper every day of the week. My primary job is assisting my employer, Tommy Vercetti. I assist Mr. Vercetti in eliminating any threat to his nationwide operations. Mr. Vercetti runs the strongest organization in modern day Vice City, with interests from importation and distribution of Cocaine to protection rackets and stockmarket scams, and Mr. Vercetti wants it to stay that way, which is why he employs me.

Back Story: Enough about myself. Mr. Vercetti is a close friend of the new Don of the Gambetti Crime Family here in Liberty City, Sammy Botino. Mr. Botino did a favor for Mr. Vercetti by eliminating a Columbian competitor in 2007 that planned on moving into Vice City. Mr. Vercetti acknowledges that this is the time to return the favor for a friend, by helping Mr. Botino eliminate a renegade Capo of the Gambetti Family, Gianluca Rosato. Rosato was fiercly loyal to former Don Jon Gravelli, and is unhappy with the moves our friend Botino is making within the Gambetti Family. A small dispute took place within the family, which resulted in Rosato stopping giving his crewís earnings to Botino in tribute. When Botino reacted with violence, Rosato turned to the authorities fearing for his life. It is vital that Gianluca Rosato is eliminated before he can tell anything of significance to the FIB.

Location/Appearance: Gianluca can be seen making daily collections from businesses in the Little Italy area of Algonquin during the daytime. He is always seen around Drusillaís resteraunt in the heart of the district. He wears a smart black suit with tie and glasses, and sometimes a hat.

Preferred Method of Execution: I have left a Glock pistol in Firefly Island. Collect the Pistol and head over to Little Italy to wait for Gianluca. Preferably, my bosses would like Gianluca to be approached from behind and shot in the back of the head with the pistol. But as Gianluca is a Caporegime and a powerful man, he sometimes is accompanied by his bodyguards. If he is guarded, you will need to improvise to get Gianluca away from his bodyguards and on his own. Mr. Botino is insistant that the guards are not killed, however he accepts that they could turn violent and has given authorisation for them to be temporaraly disabled with non lethal shots to the leg, although its prefered if it does not come to this. Do not wait around after executing Gianluca, and do not make face to face contact with anyone when leaving the scene, use your veichle to make a quick escape.

My bosses are prepared to pay $2000 for the death of Gianluca Rosato, which will rise to $3000 if no bodyguards are harmed.

Iíve included two survailance shots of Rosato. One shows him in his Little Italy stronghold and the other, a proof picture of his co-operation with the authorities.

user posted image

user posted image

Proof of death is prefered but not too important.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Feb 25 2009, 18:30)

Instead of staying at my heavily surrveied penthouse I layed low in this disgusting squat, where meth and crack addicts regularly came to tweak and smoke, the rancid stench of drugs sticking in the air. Many a time I had found myself runnig to the door for fresh air, and noticed piles of human waste filling the toilet there. I knew the adaptaiton to this would be only temporary, a month or two until the FiB relised I wasn't going to show them any skeletons, but better to be free living in a drug dump than be locked away. Perhaps I would even have found myself on death row?

I shall take the hit on Scanky tonight. Anything to get out and avoid the squalid squat.

Later on Brothers.

The life you describe seems very heaven to me. Here in the Home for the Bewildered, my every human need is catered for: meals, activities, consultations and rest-time are all regularly timetabled. I am kept in a state of tranquil occupation. I want for nothing. And yet... it is not enough...

Tranquility is making me restless. I have food, shelter and comfort. The basic human rights, it could be said. Clearly I am something more than human...

They have disguised the panopticon structure of this place by use of CCTV instead of shuttered windows, but I understand it's true invisible nature. I am constantly observed; a curious prescription for the case of paranoia I convinced them to diagnose me with. You see the kind of minds I am forced to deal with?

Without privacy, how can anyone be free? Perhaps Schrodinger's cat could answer that, but we would have to open the box to find out and so the question would be invalid.

I hope all goes well with Jane Scanky; the consultant thinks it would be healthy for me to get in touch with my emotions. Ridiculous man. I very much doubt it will be healthy for him if I do...

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

Tony Backgab is proving extremely difficult to locate. I have visited the Helitours area on numerous occasions over the past few days and yet I have not caught a glimpse of this slippery subject. I hereby relinquish my attempts to assassinate Tony Backgab. Good luck to whomever accepts this particular contract.

However, onto business. During one of my lengthy stakeouts of Fishmarket South waiting for Backgab, I was contacted by a friend of a business associate. He let me know of a recent contract that has come up, and I thought I would let one of you fine assassins take it. I prefer not to take the contracts offered to me directly - I prefer a chain of direction in which to disappear, so to speak.

The target is the Shift Manager of the Tudor Industrial Park's Storage Facility in Alderney.

user posted image

The image is taken from recent CCTV footage. To get to the site, travel west on Hardtrack Ave., South Alderney, then take the first left after Argus St. Turn into the Industrial Park, through the gates, and then take a right at the end of the road. The Storage Facility is on your right. It is noticable due to the stacks of multicoloured metal car boxes stacked on one another (similar to those seen at the docks).

My colleague has some financial problems with the owner of Tudor Industrial Park. The owner is refusing to give the lease up for the area. And, since he is living the high life in a yacht in Vice, my colleague is unable to 'get to him' directly.

He wants the shift manager of the storage facility killed. And he wants enough chaos to get noticed, so perhaps the owner will have to undertake a necessary trip to Liberty. This facility employs three or four different shift managers, who all work on rotating shifts. It does not matter which one you kill, so long as you are sure it is the shift manager. To make sure of this, he positions himself in front of a stack of metal cases, as seen in the CCTV image.

Your tasks:
- Dress smart. Suit and tie. You are going to have to divert attention from yourself by acting the part of Facility Inspector. If anyone asks, you may simply tell them you are carrying out random safety checks.
- Drive a good, expensive car into the parking area. You will pretend that this is your car.
- Leave your car, acquire a van (such as a Bedford, or Boxville), and park it next to the manager.
- From a distance, cause the van to explode. Use your wits. Do not let the manager run; he must be killed in the explosion. If he runs, kill him in any way necessary, then park a car over his corpse and blow it up.
- Kill all witnesses that may be around.
- Destroy the car that you drove to the scene.
- Destroy any cars parked in the area. Sometimes the staff do not drive to work, so these may not be around.
- If you attract police attention, lose it immediately. You will receive no payment if you are critically injured as to warrant hospital care, or taken into LCPD custody.

Payment.
- $1000 for photo ID of the corpse of the manager.

- An extra £250 if you successfully kill him in the van explosion.
- A further £250 if all witnesses are killed and cars exploded (with Photo ID).
- You will also be reimbursed costs for the car that you acquired and drove to the mission. My colleague will decide how much you will be given.

Good luck.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:14 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 February 2009 - 09:32 PM.

Well my Brothers, Jane Scanky and Gianluca Rosato are dead.

I left the squat at sundown and drove on my Double T Custom all the way into Algonuin from Acter, and park the bike by the superstar cafe. There I saw a fainted Jane, her disgustingly vanquished and drugged up look amused me; someone who exerted so much power over fans and obsessers alike, she was as helpless as a million other people in this city, helpless to me. Unlike the perverts of these dens of dirt, I wasn't after her body. I was after her death.

I unwrapped my street sweeper from the side of the bike, it was consealed in a brown paper bag. I fired three 8 ronud clips into her, totally splattering her face and chest across the pavement, filling the ground with blood and brains (Well, you requested something gruesome) and I dropped a pipe bomb on the blood mess of a person. As I rode away, the walls of Superstar cafe were blown apart; so were the remains of Jane Scanky.

Driving at 200MPH, I arrived in Little Italy to take care of Gianluca. I spent a full 5 hours walking around, looking for Gianluca. Then I spotted him, exiting an Italian mafia run restaraunt and walking with a cup of coffee in his hand. He sipped, almost arrogantly as if nothing could touch him. Well, nothing could, except for 20 bullets. I drove my bike behind him, and fired a clip into his back and chest. A bystander ran into the spew of bullets, I think he has been put into a coma from the head injuries the few bullets that struck him inflicted.

Gianluca stumbled and drew a 9MM, I fired the rest of the clip into him, and his fat body rolled into the road, dead. With one bystander severely injured, I felt annoyed that such thing could happen when a clear shot of my target was there. I wasn't sure whether he was dead or alive, but he was in no condition to speak to the police, so I think I was fine. Oh well, the job was done (body guards harmed. I don't mind if some of the bonus is detucted due to the accidental paralysation/killing of a bystander). As the sirens wailed and the screams echoed, I revved by bike and shot down the road, not a thing to stop me.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

Excellent work on Scanky, brother. The baying dogs of the Great Unwashed will soon have their leaders obeying our will; the Trauma Counselling Committee is a certainty, with The Consultant top of the list to be headhunted.

With Focus-Group driven, Knee-Jerk Democracy, who needs Dictatorships...?

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:13 AM

El Zilcho, I must pass on the thanks of Mr. Botino for taking care of Gianluca Rosato. He is extremly pleased that Rosato was taken out so quickly and itís with his upmost regards that he has sent $2000 to your account for seeing to it that Luca finally sleeps with the fishes.

I expect more work to filter through from the Italian Mafia here in Liberty City over the next hours. Iíll keep you all informed.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:30 PM

I'm pleased to say that the Adulterer has been finished. I had been in Hove Beach, enjoying the atmosphere of Firefly Island. I bought a Hot Dog from a street vendor when I saw the Black Peyote slowly drive past me. I turned a slight glance and noticed two people, a man in the passenger side and a woman behind the wheel. They were talking, the womans eyes weren't on the road, they were on him, and she struggled to stop without hitting the pedestrian walking across the road. I noticed the wheel mounted on the back of the car and decided to use the distraction caused by the pedestrian to get on a nearby PCJ-600. I followed the Peyote from two cars behind as it drove through Hove Beach. A LCPD cruiser was behind the Peyote, but luckily it went a seperate way as the Peyote drew to a stop at the lights outside the Navy Yard. I saw my chance. I left the PCJ and made a hurried walk over the street and approached from behind. Noting not to harm or traumatise the woman, I quickly moved her out of the car and got in myself, the Adulterer still present. I sped away into East Hook through the Navy Yard with the Adulterer in the car. The getaway was successful, I pulled into a side road and pulled up behind a warehouse. The Adulterer jumped out of the car, the adrenaline of the situation he was in must have got to him, he began to charge towards me. I used this to my advantage and moved away from the car while he tryed to chase me. As he closed in I drew my Combat Pistol and took aim. As I discharged the first shot he froze as the bullet took him in the chest and he took a stumble, I made sure the second shot hit him between the eyes. His body fell lifelessly in a forming pool of blood on the ground away from the car. I climbed back in and drove away, destination Alderney. I took care when driving over to Alderney. Liberty City drivers were clogging the highways like broken heroes on a last chance power drive. But I finally got to the house in Westdyke, the car was still in it's original condition. I parked up in the garage as asked, and made aquaintance with the contact before leaving the area.

I've included these pictures for validility.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

Brother Tyla; Our client is more than delighted! He is especially heartened by the fact that his ex-wife -whose name it transpires is Wendy- was not prepared to let the adulterous wretch actually drive the car in person. And also that she still seems fond of Hove Beach and the Amusement park rising bold and stark - one of their favorite haunts it seems. He is convinced that they will soon be reunited, as he loves her with all the madness in his soul.

Personally, I think he could dial back the madness-in-his-soul a little. But who am I to judge maters of the heart? Maybe he knows what he's on about; although yesterday I watched him eat a sock...

The Consultant is also looking quietly pleased with himself, but he has dropped dark hints that he is disinclined to inturrupt my treatment. He wonders if I would be prepared to travel...

rah.gif

TitanGTAfan
  • TitanGTAfan

CrashBamBoom

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

After reading this website about assassins I have decided to take out the old rusty sniper rifle and the cheap old sabre.

**Assassin Application**

Name: Titangtafan

Specialty: Helicopter piloting, long range snipering, drive by's and knife kills.

Residence: Current residence is at an old loft in Algonqiun.

Weapons: Sniper rifle, knife, shotgun, car bomb.

I'll check some jobs and hopefully get 1 or 2 done by the morning ^.^

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

Mortimer Jenson has been dealt with.

I found him at the Alderney Heliport, wearing a slightly different coloured cap. I knifed him lightly and ran away, luring him and one of his buddies away. When I reached an empty area overlooking the Alderney sunset, I pointed a gun at the two of them, and both ran away. Mortimer turned and fled and two Street Sweeper shtos hit him in the back. He stumbled and fell, landing on the gronud, his cap rolling away.

Standing over him, I fired three shots to his chest nd the rest of the clip to his head. A large pool of blod extended and I left soon after, stealing a chopper and flying to Dukes just off the Airport, dumping the chopper and leaving. Another job done.

TitanGTAfan
  • TitanGTAfan

CrashBamBoom

• Members

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:52 PM

Marquischacha, I'm on your Van job now.

TitanGTAfan
  • TitanGTAfan

CrashBamBoom

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:22 AM

The dayshift manager is dead

I walked out of my loft in my new suit. It smelt of stale popcorn. I hopped in a Turismo I had "borrowed" the day before. I drove to my contacts location where he had stashed a car bomb. I then took my map out to check where Argus st. was.

When I pulled into location I opened the fence and continued in. Almost straight away I saw him. RIGHT next to a van. I crept around and placed the bomb on. I got back in my spiffy car. I dialled the number and BANG. The day shift manager was no more.

I quickly got out my phone and shot a pic: http://img511.images...mage=aajob1.jpg There was sirens so I quickly scanned for witnesses and saw none. I jumped over the fence, dropped a grenade on the ground near my car and ran.

I bounded over the wall and rolled at the bottom just to hear the ambulance worker say "He's dead." I laughed as I hopped into a taxi and got a lift back to my loft where I cleaned my suit and had a nap.

TitanGTAfan
  • TitanGTAfan

CrashBamBoom

• Members

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:50 AM

**Hit: Mortimer Age**

My client has reasons to believe that this man is illegally shipping cars from the valet.

He is located at The Majestic Hotel. It is located at the road between south Middle park and Star Junction.

He is wearing a red type jacket and a black tie. He has a black and red hat. He is also fitted with black or occaistionaly cream pants. His shift is between 24:00 and 8:00. He will be inside or out. Be quick. Use a glock or if he is outside use a sniper from a distance.

Witnesses must NOT be harmed.

Photo verification is required.

With photo of before and after: 200 USD
No witnesses harmed: 100 USD
Casual pay: 300 USD

Altogether thats 600 USD. Be merciful. Good luck Assassins.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:46 AM Edited by El Zilcho, 28 February 2009 - 10:49 AM.

Carlton Winslow is dead.

I took a pearlescant orange Bati 800 to the Burger Shot and called 911. When the car arrived, no doubt Mr Winslow would stay in the car while his partner wlaked outside. I had mde sure to dress in the guise of a biker, making them think Mr Winslow would be the victim of another of those gangs so talked about in the news. And I also thought the field day the media would have would be fun to watch.

Winslow sipped some coke from a can while his partner (a fat white guy) checked out the area. Stepped forward, I emptied a cartridge of automatic pistol fired into his face, and made an epic escape via bike, with police shooting at me left right and center, sustaining many injuries. I finally managed to shake them in Westdyke and I dumped my bike into the sea just behind the old casino. I stole a red and black Squalo and escaped. Yet another job done.

P.S: I don't understand why everyone is asking for photographic evidence. Due to the fact I rarely take photos with my camera unless totally nessecary, I find the large amount of photo evidence required hits is just narrowing the amount of work that will be done. So have a heart, don't always ask for pics. Or why not ask for them, and if not provided they lose a bonus?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:03 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 28 February 2009 - 01:59 PM.

A Business Opportunity

I walked out of my squat to be greeted by an unfamiliar site. A pitch black reflective Cognoscenti, with two black Huntleys and two black Oracles parked infront of it. There were about 10 men outside the driveway, all with M4s and SMGs drawn. And then there was a man, about 45ish standing with some Aviators on, looking at me. I froze and looked at them, getting nervous.

"Who the f*ck are you?" I shouted to the men.
"Now now, there's no need for that language, Mr Langusti." The man spoke.
"How do you know my name?" I said back, happy that it wasn't my real one.
"It's only an alias, you needn't worry." He smiled back, and I frowned. "Why don't you come with us? We won't kill you or arrest you, don't worry."
"F*ck off." I'd had enouh of people coming after me. Anyway, how did I know these guys weren't Feds?

The ten men stepped forward. I stepped back. I primed my legs, ready to launch and sprint away at top speed, when the man raised his hand to signal that his men shouldn't shoot ot advance.
"You needn't run. We are here to ask for your assistance. I mean, it would be returning a favour, after all we did for you and your friends." The man said, taking his glasses off to reveal his aging eyes, staring into me.
"What are you talking about?"

"About a month ago you and your Organisation had some legal problems. Some legal problems we delayed and even helped disappear. It was in our best interests to see this Organisaiton prosper, and in the long run help us. Although you finished the irritating FiB agent off, we helped you stay out of their grasp while you did sort it out. Oh, how rude. I haven't introduced us or myself. I'm Mr Palmer, and I work for the Corporation."

I looked at Palmer and laughed.
"The Corporation? The Men in Black? Aliens? Haha, don't make me laugh." I'd heard of hundreds of groups called similar things.
"Sir, Aliens may not exist or may not have been found at the moment, but MiB definetly do."

I remembered hearing something about MiB beofre, and it came back to me.
"So what do you want from me, and my colleagues?"
"I want some favours returned. Through this Corporation, I can put you in contact with other clients, allies of ours, accquantancies, and even people who don't know the Corporation exists. Cops, soldiers, politicans, congressman, senators, mob bosses and even rich people who need faovurs done. We need competant workers."

"So you want me to provide you with errand boys?" I said, started to get impatient at standing there.
"No, hitmen, assassins, whatever. Listen, the FiB are off your case now. They've found they aren't getting anything from you and our guys have noted that they aren't watching your apartments anymore."
"Ok, so you want me to work for you?"
"Yes."

Two days later and I found a brown dosier on my coffee table in my Penthouse. It read:

The target is at the CC building. We need you to kill him and cause chaos. You have killed cops in the past, maybe you'll enjoy it! We've left a black Maverick for you at a Helipad in Purgatory. Fly and land on the CC helipad then kill everyone. The main target is Jeffery Hughes, some big shot activist who's about to make a historic speech on the corruption of the political world and one of our clients isn't happy. Take care of it. You'll get $6000.

Mr Palmer. rampage_ani.gif

I burned the papers and drove to the chopper. I got inside and fonud approximately 10,000 rounds of ammo, and 20 RPG rounds, not to mention pipe bombs and grenades, shot guns and a package of C4. I flew and landed on the CC buliding, under a shower of hundreds of bullets. I jumped out, rolled across the ground and killed 10 cops on the roof and moved along. There was Jeff Hughes, arriving on time in a Stretch limo. He stepped out and saw the chaos of all the dead cops and jumped back in.

Too late, I fired an RPG into the back of the limo, back a nice explosion and burinng one activist, medium rare. I rolled back and soon found my self fighting wave after wave of zealous and angry cops, killing about 50-70 by sundown. I shot down a lot of choppers too, sending them spiralling to the gronud and exploding, littering the CC buiding with smoldering wrecks and corpses. Finally, as the sun crept down, I made my escape in the chopper. My first job for these quasi-governmental corrupt and mysterious Corporation was done.

First of all this is an introduction to a series of difficult jobs I'll be giving to you fellows. They will be high paying jobs passed on from the Corp to us to do. They won't be your average, find this guy, kill him. They'll involve action, chases and the such. Some will involve retrieving drugs, others killing witness', but not in an average way.

The story will unfold and hopefully you guys will get some fun from these missions too. So keep your eyes peeled and be ready for action. Oh, and sorry for the wall of text and the double post, but this needed to be seperate from a generic hit write up. Later on.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

BUYGIV: Spanish Lords

• Members

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

Mortimer Age is dead.

I walked out of my loft and hopped into my black NRG 900RR. Seconds later I was flying down the street headed to the Helitours. When I got there I took a chopper and left for The Majestic. I staked out for hours on a nearby building but saw nothing of him. I took the stairs down and went to look inside. He wasn't there. I was thinking that somebody tipped him off. But then I relised he worked at a specific time. So I waited. And as promised he came in at his work hours. He was welcomed with a bullet to the face.

No witnesses were harmed.
user posted image
user posted image

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 01 March 2009 - 01:50 AM

Tony Backgab dead

After countless days I found a man fitting the description nearly perfectly. Black with a beard, green jumper, blue jeans and sand boots. I was doing my rounds for the 20th time that night when I saw a shadowy figure with a hat on, I tailed him and eventually caught him. I roughed him up with a baseball bat, kneecapped him, burned him then I loaded a few rounds into his skull. I had done the job. I was happy. I took a steady slow drive home and went to sleep.

user posted image

Ok, when are people going to update hits. I've been waiting for ages.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:34 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 01 March 2009 - 12:36 PM.

Another day, Another dollar

I stepped out of my penthouse and was happy to see no FiB Buffalos or Pizza Vans parked across the street. I guess "Mr Palmer" was right, they weren't surveying me anymore. I remembered I hadn't checked out my Mid Algonquin safehosue so I headed there in my Infernus. When I arrived I found another brown dosier next to my laptop. I opened it and read the papers.

Hello again. Your previous work was excellent. I was very happy to see Hughes was burned alive! That mans mouth was constantly open on subjects that didn't concern him and his demise was suitable for such a man of meddling. Anyway, I've got another job for you. I hear your a pilot? Well we've got a witness to some murders of Nigerian war lords who were working against us in one of his bars. He talked to the FiB about it and we can't ahve that.

He's being choppered out from the East Holland police station, from the rooftop. No doubt he's heavily guarded, and you won't be able to get to him from the gronud and a sniping won't be possible, a clear shot is blocked by surrounding buildings. So please, we've left a reinforced Annihilator for you at a scrapyard in Northwood, sp you can get the job done. The chopper will leave at 4.00PM and is heading for a safehosue in Acter. Intercept it in mid flight and cause an unfortuante accident. You'll receive $3000.

Good luck.
Mr Palmer rampage_ani.gif

I burned the papers and headed to the chopper. Once I took off a GPS computer screen flashed on and showed the location where the target was leaving. I flew up and over the tenements. The Sun was lowering down now, a orangey yellow. Following it, the chopper climbed to 1400ft over the West River, and I made my move. I flew forward and fired the rounds of my helicopter, impating the witness' vehicle and causing it to spin slightly forward. The FiB pilots quickly attempted to control the chopper, but I neared it and unloaded another 50 ronuds, causing it to smoke.

Finally I made my move. Flying forward, I skillfully taped the tail of the heli with my rotors, heavily damaging my chopper but breaking the tail of theirs clean off. It span aronud and aronud and I flew down, watching it hit the promenade of Lancaster and explode in a huge fireball, rolling off the promenade and falling into the sea, sinking and leaving flaming aviation fuel burning on the surface. Another job done, I dumped the chopper in the sea off of Westdyke and found a black Banshee had been left for me. How convinent!

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm sorry I haven't been more present, my assassins. Please, expect a good update tonight,

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

Some exciting news, my brothers! The Consultant wishes to write a small monograph on my pathology; he feels it could radically re-define popular understanding of Anti-social Cognitive Disorders. While it would be gratifying to be elevated above all the common-or-garden psychopaths and serial-killers one tends to get lumped in with, modesty forbids this sort of publicity.

However; until he has secured a publisher, the Consultant is reluctant to drop me as a patient. Following his appointment as head of the Mass-Trauma Counseling Unit, he will be transferring to Liberty City soon, and will be bringing me with him!

My plans are sketchy at the moment, but my best chance to escape is in transit as I am transferred from one high-security unit to another. We will be travelling by air, and if I can get the plane diverted to a locus of my choosing I will be able to break free. For this, I will need my own people in the air traffic control tower.

I think I have enough pull amongst my old list of contacts to get together a suitable team; but I will need your help to remove the original team first.

You will find a team of air-traffic controllers congregating at the base of the Radio Control Tower at the airport as they wait to begin their shift. They can be seen from the gate but only through a sniper scope - You may deal with them however you wish, but I would advise caution in how close you approach before you are ready to strike...

If you can take out the entire shift of four, that would be perfection; but three would be enough. I have a rudimentary but workable "plan B" for the event that I can get two of my own people into the replacement shift. But even if you are only able to remove one man, I'm sure I will be able to improvise something...

Furthermore; A request not an absolute requirement, and I quite understand if circumstances dictate that you cannot comply: some elements of my half-formed plans and schemes involve using the helicopter that is stationed on the helipad, so if you could manage to leave it intact and available, it might come in handy...

Yours in gratitude and anticipation,
Brother Infinite

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 01 March 2009 - 06:53 PM

I think I could help a Brother in need...

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 02:50 AM

My brothers how our numbers have grown! It is almost heart warming to see so many fresh faces, And with the return of brother Infinite Monkey, so close at hand!

I have shaken the watch full eye of the "powers at be" (For lack of a better term.) and do intend to rejoin you shortly, before I do though... I have some frayed ends that need to me tied up.

One of my contacts who has some dirt on me needs to be removed, He goes by many names but shouldn't be hard to find.

He has a ploy e uses so fewer people suspect him, He poses himself as a gay man with short brown hair and a goatee, He can be found wearing a dark sweater and a blue green vest with tan pants.

One of his normal hang outs is behind the comedy club he can be found all around the city though.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:02 AM Edited by Colt M14, 02 March 2009 - 08:18 AM.

Khal, I will hopefully deal with your "problem" as soon as possible.

Edit: As I walked down the street with my combat shotgun hidden deep in my jacket, I saw a man looking quite like him. I ran up and it turned out it wasn't him. After a while I saw him. He was walking around the corner. I tailed him around the streets until he walked into an alley and said "I know your following me." (He actually said this in-game) I then took my gun out slowly and disposed of him quietly. I have attached 2 photos for verification. (Might not be him.)
user posted image
user posted image

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

[Khal] , you are correct, we are picking up in activity. It's nice...

[Infinite Monkey] , congradulations on your...nomination, I suppose. I only wish you could be here to receive a more proper appreciation for your... ["dedicated"] mindset.

[El Zilcho] , a busy bee as usual. If you'll let me continue the analogy, it seems you've brought more than the usual back to our hive. So, now we're working with the MiB? Well, working for them anyway. I shouldn't have to say it to you of all people, but don't let your guard down. None of you. Those spooks may have done us a favor but only because they need us. Most likely left to their own devices, they wouldn't be so [amicable] .

To those of you who have entered our ranks, welcome. You'll find an opportunity for relief from this economic crisis is quite common around here. Just understand I don't spoon feed these contracts, you must hunt them on your own, against any other interested assassins. Read the guidelines on the first page and you should be all set.

New Targets
Target(s): Laura "Lucy" Carzao (on right in photo below)
user posted image
Briefing: The stunning and enjoyable Laura Carzao is a prostitute for the low-level pimp Trent Regal. Although reportedly very intelligent and sweet, she found the life of common people too drab for her, and thus entered the dangerous, sexy life of a prostitute. She is almost the exact opposite of the stereotype of drugged up, rude street walkers and instead has a good relationship with several loyal clients and her pimp. However, Mr. Regal has called in this one, citing "taking more than her share behind my f*ckin' back" as the reason for his decision. Mr. Regal would like this hit to be done in a professional manner, preferably with a sniper. Pay is $800 if pulled off as requested.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:29 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 02 March 2009 - 06:49 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 2 2009, 15:56)
[El Zilcho] , a busy bee as usual. If you'll let me continue the analogy, it seems you've brought more than the usual back to our hive. So, now we're working with the MiB? Well, working for them anyway. I shouldn't have to say it to you of all people, but don't let your guard down. None of you. Those spooks may have done us a favor but only because they need us. Most likely left to their own devices, they wouldn't be so [amicable] .

You needn't worry. The MiB aren't these fellows. I was merrly stating there resemblance. Mr Palmer assured me he wasn't one of them and that one of our men was close to bringing those Men in Black to their knees (he is of course speaking of Brother Viper). He explained that despite the similarities, the MiB work for just as sinister but significantly different causes.

Please no one take the hit for Infinit Monkry, I've got that one covered (I nearly completed it before being shot off a ladder in my escape!) and had great problems doing it and failed at the final hurdle. No donubt my second attempt will be succeful and I would wish that I have one final shot, and all the troubel I've gone surving the cops would go to waste If I was beaten to the kill. Thanks.

Good Day, Brothers.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 March 2009 - 10:33 PM

Haha, my apologies, I must have misread. Well then, we're still butting heads with the MiB! I hope you can figure out who these fellows are before I confuse them for someone else.

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Mar 2 2009, 15:56)
New Targets
Target(s): Laura "Lucy" Carzao (on right in photo below)
user posted image
Briefing: The stunning and enjoyable Laura Carzao is a prostitute for the low-level pimp Trent Regal. Although reportedly very intelligent and sweet, she found the life of common people too drab for her, and thus entered the dangerous, sexy life of a prostitute. She is almost the exact opposite of the stereotype of drugged up, rude street walkers and instead has a good relationship with several loyal clients and her pimp. However, Mr. Regal has called in this one, citing "taking more than her share behind my f*ckin' back" as the reason for his decision. Mr. Regal would like this hit to be done in a professional manner, preferably with a sniper. Pay is $800 if pulled off as requested.

Where is the location of the Photograph taken?

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:04 AM

Wonderful work on the contract colt M14!

I'll see that $250 gets wired into your account I am sure father oddsock will take care of it

and as for your question directed at oddsock I would have ot take a guess at some where around the park in bohan

Colt M14
  • Colt M14

• Members

Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Mar 3 2009, 07:04)
Wonderful work on the contract colt M14!

I'll see that $250 gets wired into your account I am sure father oddsock will take care of it

and as for your question directed at oddsock I would have ot take a guess at some where around the park in bohan

Okay, I will take my Rifle and go towards that area. Thanks for the info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users