Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Feb 13 2009, 18:58)
I need these guy eliminated. He sold crack to my brother and now he is dead.

Target: Sammy Rock
Appearance: African, wears baggy clothes with a white bandana.
Pay: $250 if dead. $500 if you bring him to me alive at Westdyke so that I can kill him myself.

How would we bring him alive to your place. You can't get peds to get in your car and you didn't even specify which house it is in Westdyke. Also your brother deserves to die if he bought crack.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Feb 13 2009, 20:23)

Pay: $250 if dead. $500 if you bring him to me alive at Westdyke so that I can kill him myself.

How would we bring him alive to your place. You can't get peds to get in your car and you didn't even specify which house it is in Westdyke. Also your brother deserves to die if he bought crack.

Use Dwayne's backup? Sometimes one of them would wear baggy clothes and a white bandana. Bring him to the cliffs of Westdyke.

Oh and f*ck u for insulting my brother! My brother really did die for buying crack from a guy named Sam.

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hello my fellow assassins. I am back with a newly finished job. The man who sells the bad crack is going to have a hard time selling crack with a bullet lodged deep into his skull.
As regards to what Sam33 said it is not true that all crack users should die I know a few and they are ok people. If anything it's the crack dealers who deserved to die. So that is infact what I have done.

Unfortunately I did not kidnap the man because as someone well, "I'm not in the kidnapping business." But any ways here you go.

user posted image

I waited in some bushes for the target and just when I was ready to quit I saw him sit on the bench. I could have gone up to him directly but i would have risked him seeing me and fleeing. So instead I pulled out my sniper and put 1 right between the eyes.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (SolidGoldMonkey @ Feb 13 2009, 21:07)
Hello my fellow assassins. I am back with a newly finished job. The man who sells the bad crack is going to have a hard time selling crack with a bullet lodged deep into his skull.
As regards to what Sam33 said it is not true that all crack users should die I know a few and they are ok people. If anything it's the crack dealers who deserved to die. So that is infact what I have done.

Unfortunately I did not kidnap the man because as someone well, "I'm not in the kidnapping business." But any ways here you go.

user posted image

I waited in some bushes for the target and just when I was ready to quit I saw him sit on the bench. I could have gone up to him directly but i would have risked him seeing me and fleeing. So instead I pulled out my sniper and put 1 right between the eyes.

Thank you for killing that crack seller. Now my brother can rest in peace.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (mrpain @ Feb 13 2009, 21:06)

Use Dwayne's backup? Sometimes one of them would wear baggy clothes and a white bandana. Bring him to the cliffs of Westdyke.

Oh and f*ck u for insulting my brother! My brother really did die for buying crack from a guy named Sam.

I thought you said use Dwaynes backup. The bloke that was killed looked nothing like either of Dwaynes backup. *Facepalm*

some people.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Feb 15 2009, 23:16)
QUOTE (mrpain @ Feb 13 2009, 21:06)

I thought you said use Dwaynes backup. The bloke that was killed looked nothing like either of Dwaynes backup. *Facepalm*

some people.

Now, now; he only suggested "Huey & Dewey" because you doubted an assassin could devise a means to deliver a target to the killing ground. I will leave to one side the fact that the back-up often turn up in a range of guises.

The Algonquin Assassins are all about finding solutions to life's little problems, the main one being life itself. In point of fact, there are a number of ways to heard these cattle around, with a little thought and care...

Who amongst us has not dreamed of finding a target in the back of a taxi and yanking the driver out of his seat as you jam your foot on the gas? An ideal scenario, I grant you, but it is not the only way to get a target mobile.
You can beat a target unconscious, and then wait for an ambulance crew to put him in the back.
You could provoke him into a fist-fight, and then wait for Liberty City's finest to arrest him and package him up for you in the back of a squad car.
If all that seems elaborate, North Holland to Westdyke is just a short jog across the bridge; annoy him enough and he will try to chase you down on foot.

However, Brother SolidGoldMonkey resolved the problem by foregoing the optional bonus. A solution comparable to Alexander the Great's resolution of the Gordian Knot.

Ahh, dear me; how I miss the beautiful work we do... I think it is time for me to start working on some way to get back to the city. The consultant is starting to take too keen an interest in my apparently excessive use of red in my finger-paintings. He is thinking of writing a paper on me, and that will never do...

In the meantime, gentlemen; I hope Father OdDsOcK can count on your support in the "Best Contribution" category...

http://www.gtaforums...p?showforum=227

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:34 PM

Huey and Dewey. Ken and Ben man. Ken and Ben.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:28 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 18 February 2009 - 05:33 PM.

QUOTE (sam33 @ Feb 18 2009, 15:34)
Huey and Dewey. Ken and Ben man. Ken and Ben.

I used to call them Burt & Ernie: but during a particularly heroic stand against an army of Noose Officers -a little local difficulty unrelated to our work here- the boys refused to get in the car, choosing instead to give me time to escape while they covered me.
After the carnage I saw in my rear view mirror as I sped away and left them there, I reasoned they couldn't possibly be the same two guys...

Burt & Ernie R.I.P.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:21 PM

Good luck on your return Infinite, we will do all we can to assist you.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:24 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 18 February 2009 - 09:29 PM.

Dropping by again, my assassins. It's unfortunate there's so little to report. However, I have come across at least one new assignment for you all. It's tricky, but high-paying.

Target(s): Three Unknown (photos below)
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Briefing: These three targets apparently work together in the area of slander and blackmail. The first two are photographers (obviously) and the last one is the leader. According to our client, they stalk and take pictures of people who they have been hired to "investigate" who enter the hotel. Political figures, celebrities, gang rivals, anyone. Often the pictures they acquire are intimate in nature and secured through illegal processes, then sold to whoever hired them and/or the highest bidder. In short, they are workers of blackmail and, at times, tabloids. Scummy, scummy tabloids. They all work together, so they must be in the same place at the same time. Kill them by any means necessary. Total pay is $2250.

EDIT: Darn Photobucket!

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:25 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 18 February 2009 - 09:29 PM.

I'll go for that assignment as soon as I load up my 360, hopefully tonight. I've been waiting to get back into regular work.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Feb 18 2009, 16:25)
I'll go for that assignment as soon as I load up my 360, hopefully tonight. I've been waiting to get back into regular
work.

Heheh, give me a second...Photobucket does not like rotating pictures.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

The blackmailing ring are no more.

I entered the majestic after parking my Double T outside. I saw the targets immediately. The leader, a black woman sat in the lobby and wathced the rain fall by. And one of the pohotgraphers, wearing black stood around, watching a group of soicalites chatter away. I immetidately drew a Street Sweeper and filled both of them with 50 odd pellets, and ran out and drove off on my Double T.

All this was the perfect distraction. I turned aronud the corner, drove backa and spotted the second photographer, scremaing hysterically and rushing for the exit. He had obviously been hiddn but ahd appeared, and my quick fake getaway allowed me to fill him with automatic pistol rounds, run out into the cold storm and drive away for good. I'm back in business.

gta 4 gamer
  • gta 4 gamer

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:23 AM

Can someone clear a few things for me?
For the algonquin assasins, the targets people choose are random people? Can the random people not show up?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (gta 4 gamer @ Feb 21 2009, 06:23)
For the algonquin assasins, the targets people choose are random people? Can the random people not show up?

Targets are usually random peds given a backstory, yes.

As for them not showing up, I have no clue what you're trying to ask. Sometimes it's hard to find them, and if they're said to be in a specific location you may have to enter/exit the scene a few times to see if they spawn, but no targets are chosen that you can't find and kill.

Annoying1962
  • Annoying1962

Jack Bauer

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

Kill 5 musicians

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Annoying1962 @ Feb 21 2009, 21:58)
Kill 5 musicians

Why be a smart ass for??

Annoying1962
  • Annoying1962

Jack Bauer

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

Here is one:

Kill Johnny Jackson, he is a cab driver in Bohan (found near bridge into broker in the north) U MUST kill him while being arrested and without attaining a wanted level.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (Annoying1962 @ Feb 21 2009, 22:31)
Here is one:

Kill Johnny Jackson, he is a cab driver in Bohan (found near bridge into broker in the north) U MUST kill him while being arrested and without attaining a wanted level.

Thats not even funny.

Get out of here if you going to be like this.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (Annoying1962 @ Feb 21 2009, 17:31)
Here is one:

Amusing as you are, I'd appreciate a little more cooperation. I suppose your "kill 5 musicians" post may count, but can you maybe make up a little more depth for it?

gta 4 gamer
  • gta 4 gamer

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:40 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 21 2009, 14:47)
QUOTE (gta 4 gamer @ Feb 21 2009, 06:23)

Targets are usually random peds given a backstory, yes.

As for them not showing up, I have no clue what you're trying to ask. Sometimes it's hard to find them, and if they're said to be in a specific location you may have to enter/exit the scene a few times to see if they spawn, but no targets are chosen that you can't find and kill.

You cleared up everything for me. Hope to stat off soon when I have more freetime. smile.gif

Annoying1962
  • Annoying1962

Jack Bauer

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:05 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Feb 22 2009, 04:47)
QUOTE (Annoying1962 @ Feb 21 2009, 17:31)
Here is one:

Amusing as you are, I'd appreciate a little more cooperation. I suppose your "kill 5 musicians" post may count, but can you maybe make up a little more depth for it?

He's a cab driver, North bohan, near the bridge into Northwood. What more do u want

btw not taking the p*ss. Kill him without attracting police attention, but while he is in police custody, not impossible. I'll leave you to figure out how.

OR

You must kill Carmen Ortiz (or SoBoHoe), she owes us money and we're bored of asking, and we can't break her legs because that would be cruel. So you must kill her but make it look like an accident would ya?! that means no bullets or explosives.
Lets say take her for a bumpy ride. Get this done, and we'll talk

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:33 AM

ROFL.

Drown her in the water.

Richmez71
  • Richmez71

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

Ive been jumped about 40 times by the this dick and his gang of 2
his name is TONY BACKGAB kill him and his crew and ill wire $1000 to your account
this is what he looks like:he is fat with a green jacket blue jeans and sand boots he is black and got a beard
kill him and give me photo proof and i will confirm it is him
he hangs about around heli tours area i want proof he as been killed there aswell suicidal.gif
make him suffer stab him but dnt kill him , kick him on the floor but dnt kill him
then blow his brains out with shotgun! suicidal.gif
make a clean escape but leave a not on his body sayin
"This is angels of death payback bitch" ph34r.gif

Richmez71
  • Richmez71

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (MWC @ Jun 25 2008, 21:54)

user posted image
Secondary Target: Ian Richards (picture taken at 12:15)
Description: Striped black and red tie, black suit with black pants. Looked about 40-50, with detailed wrinkles in his face.
Backstory: Ian is Thomas's lawyer and close friend, and has protected him from legal charges raised by past customers and officials. He is vital to Thomas's operation, and must be killed as well. [/QUOTE]

I killed him easy because i work with him in the office i gave him a choice suicide or suffering murder he chose suicide we both went up to the empire state building were he punched me in the nose resulting in a broken nose i shot him in leg and he fell to floor i ran and kicked him in the face were he fell and landed on a taxi but you who suppied the assassination must hide QUICKLY because the police nos it was you who orderd the attack and they no it was me who killed him

i killed him easy because i work with him in the office i gave him a choice suicide or suffering murder he chose suicide we both went up to the empire state building were he punched me in the nose resulting in a broken nose i shot him in leg and he fell to floor i ran and kicked him in the face were he fell and landed on a taxi but you who suppied the assassination must hide QUICKLY because the police nos it was you who orderd the attack and they no it was me who killed him

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (Richmez71 @ Feb 23 2009, 20:06)
[QUOTE=MWC,Jun 25 2008, 21:54]

user posted image
Secondary Target: Ian Richards (picture taken at 12:15)
Description: Striped black and red tie, black suit with black pants. Looked about 40-50, with detailed wrinkles in his face.
Backstory: Ian is Thomas's lawyer and close friend, and has protected him from legal charges raised by past customers and officials. He is vital to Thomas's operation, and must be killed as well. [/QUOTE]

I killed him easy because i work with him in the office i gave him a choice suicide or suffering murder he chose suicide we both went up to the empire state building were he punched me in the nose resulting in a broken nose i shot him in leg and he fell to floor i ran and kicked him in the face were he fell and landed on a taxi but you who suppied the assassination must hide QUICKLY because the police nos it was you who orderd the attack and they no it was me who killed him

[/QUOTE]
i killed him easy because i work with him in the office i gave him a choice suicide or suffering murder he chose suicide we both went up to the empire state building were he punched me in the nose resulting in a broken nose i shot him in leg and he fell to floor i ran and kicked him in the face were he fell and landed on a taxi but you who suppied the assassination must hide QUICKLY because the police nos it was you who orderd the attack and they no it was me who killed him

The hit you just did is from a year ago and was already done many months ago. That hit is from the first page and you should look at recent pages or the open targets page. Not too hard? icon14.gif

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

Hello again all. It's been a while. I've been out of the loop concerning the Assassins recently. Had to lay low for a while. You know the story.

If there are any contracts ready, I will be willing to take them.

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll take the hit on Tony Backgab. Expect a report soon.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 24 February 2009 - 10:01 PM

QUOTE (Annoying1962 @ Feb 22 2009, 18:05)
He's a cab driver, North bohan, near the bridge into Northwood. What more do u want

btw not taking the p*ss. Kill him without attracting police attention, but while he is in police custody, not impossible. I'll leave you to figure out how.

I have little to do here in the San Fierro Home for the Bewildered. A terrible waste, as machinations are second nature to me. Nobody is disputing that it can be done, and done easily; but a little refining of the ID would be useful. A rough description would do; hair colour, make of cab, time of shift; that sort of thing? There are a lot of cab drivers out there, we wouldn't want to deliver the package to the wrong address...

In the meantime, gentlemen; a little business...

Something has to be done about my Consultant. I seem to have "failed" the ink-blot test; but really, I think it's a bit rich for him to be shocked at my responses; when he's got a folder of truly disgusting black & white pictures like the ones he showed me.

Obviously I cannot deal with him directly, as I am in deep-cover here. But I have a scheme to take him out of my way...

You may or may not be aware of the talentless reality-tv star and media-whore; Jane Scanky. She won America's Next Top Hooker a few years ago and has been leaching off a credulous public ever since. She's an imbicel, but her face on the cover of a magazine is a guaranteed sales bump. One might hope people read about her out of prurience, but I have a nasty suspicion she is a role-model for many members of the vacuous lack-wit public.
She must die.

Even though most will claim to despise her vapid awfulness and wish she would vanish from the face of the earth, as soon as she is dead she will be instantly transformed from The Shame Of A Nation into A National Treasure. There will be a media driven frenzy of grief and hypocrisy, wherein all her loathsome personality defects will be re-remembered as "quirks".

The government will be bombarded by networks of easily manipulated free thinkers -that count me as one of their number- and forced to deal with the public outpouring of coordinated spontaneous grieving by creating a special trauma counselling team, headed by a top-flight specialist.

This is where the Consultant comes in. He has some (highly dubious, in my opinion) qualifications that suggest him as the top man for the job, and he will be whisked back to Liberty City where he will be unable to pry into the inner workings of minds that do not concern him...

You will probably be able to find Scanky passed out on the sidewalk outside the Superstar Cafe in the Lancaster area of Algonquin. Do something tragic and possibly grotesquely intriguing to her; something to really capture the public imagination...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

The Open Target Database grows and the killing slows...

I wish my flock of sheep ( [MURDER OF CROWS] ) would return.

I appreciate your loyalty [Infinite Monkey] . Even chained down as you are, you seek out the ability to help the organization. [Marquischacha] , check the front page for Open Targets. While I prefer kills to be spread among individuals so nobody takes them all out, in this [recession] any business is encouraged.

[Richmez71] , I appreciate your effort but like [El Zilcho] stated, that target has been dealt with a long time ago. Perhaps someone will return the favor with killing Tony Backgab.

[Annoying1962] , a little more information on this Johnny Jackson character would be appreciated, and the differentiation between whether or not Carmen Oritz NEEDS to be killed would be enjoyable. For an organization that deals in such [permanent] means, we (or I) like to have complete clarity with assignments.

Keep in touch assassins.

[///]

canine sapien
  • canine sapien

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2009 - 02:54 PM

I have been having a hard time finding the target on my current mission. I will continue to stake out the area near the Helipad, but I'm already looking fairly suspicious as it is. If I don't find him soon, I fear the N.O.O.S.E may tighten. I'll let you know.

N. Huxley

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users