Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:52 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 31 January 2009 - 08:58 PM.

QUOTE (sam33 @ Jan 31 2009, 20:32)
I had quit the assasin agency over the petty matter of killing innocents. I wasn't a big time assasin with only one proper hit and I wasn't a big time Informant either with only a few missions being organised by me. But after seeing this I knew I had to head back to you. A new threat has hit Liberty. They can only possibly be called the Red Gang after there clothes. These are easily the biggest threat we've had to face as judging by this video.

http://uk.youtube.co...uqbjzB90&fmt=22

I see what you did there, bringing a great video to our attention. So thanks, and are you actually returning? If so, welcome back!

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Jan 27 2009, 05:08)
Mr. Faustians Neighbours

I Pulled Into Faustians Driveway With My Black Faction, I Hopped In His Turismo And Backed It Through The Garage Door I Squeezed Through The Gap And Grabbed A Few Guns From The Shelves, And As I Stepped Out Ontop Of The Car, I Looked Over Into The Nieghbours Back Yard, There Were Two Men Sitting On A Bench, Lying Infront Of Them Was A Dead Officer, One Of The Men Had A Gun, The Other A Knife.

As I Walked Down Off The Front Of The Turismo, One Of The Men Spotted Me, And Started Firing At Me With What Appeared To Be An Uzi. I Shot Back But Missed. What? A Miss? The Men Both Ran For A Golden Sentinel And Sped Off... I Say They Will Have Returned Home By Now

These Two Must Be Killed.

GT-AW

I decided to crawl out from the underground subway systems to strike revenge for you brother

I jumped down off of the track in dukes broker and looked for a something to use and there it was a black saber GT I figured it was a good car to start doing contracts in again

it took me a few minutes to remember how to hotwire a car but I got it after a try or two and flicked on LCHC "here we go again" I said pulling out into traffic

'I'm gonna need a gun and armor when can you meet me?" I said into the phone to our old contact jacob we arranged a meeting and I went to look over his guns I chose a cock tail and a uzi in case things got hairy

I jumped back into the car and drove towards Faustians house I drifted down around the turns quickly getting back into my old driving habits and skidding into a parking space infront of Faustians house I got out of the car and walked down the driveway looking back over the car "perfect" I said with a smile hopping over the wall and crossing behind the house to jump over the wall and sneak down it

"idiots" I thought looking at them sitting there on the bench I checked to make sure the car was a golden sentinel sure enough there it was parked in the drive I light the cocktail and threw it between the two of them "Don't f*ck with the brotherhood!" I yelled shooting them each once or twice to make sure they were dead before throwing another cocktail at their car and leaving

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

WB Sam33 and nice vid you shared with us.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:41 PM

Help
Hey, umm, I just wantto clear this up, can anyone do an assassination or do you have to provide photographic evidence? or can I just do an assassination that is available?

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:58 AM

You can post the assasination of a free target here,if no one else already killed the target.Most assasinations don't require photographic evidence,but if they do require photographic evidence to get your reward,it will be posted in the post containing information about the target.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:49 AM

Thankyou For Clearing That Up For Me Khal, Quite Impressive, I Should Be Up And Running Soon...

GT-AW

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (bonesy @ Feb 1 2009, 08:58)
You can post the assasination of a free target here,if no one else already killed the target.Most assasinations don't require photographic evidence,but if they do require photographic evidence to get your reward,it will be posted in the post containing information about the target.

Thanks, just wondering If I could do an assassination.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:32 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 November 2011 - 04:20 PM.

Finishing Business

I stepped out into the light of this late winter day afternoon. It was bright and was warming up. Spring was well on its way and I was glad that all going well, today my problems with the FIB would all be over and the Organisation would be spared a huge blow. I stepped into the office of the Justice Court offices in the GLS and spoke with the receptionist. She tried to speak with me longer, an obviously attempt at flirting, but I had a job at hand and wasn’t interested. She led me to Mr Carson’s office and I spoke with him about a possible information lead.

"So, you have information on high up members involved in the recent Assassinations? This certain Organisation I am dealing with at the moment is known to be very dangerous. Are you sure you want to continue? Just 2 days ago the main prosecutor was found dead and a lawyer who was working with him also dead. I think you are very brave to be fully exposing this, another key witness as killed in the Easter Basin docks in San Fierro.”
“Yes, I heard about the killing. I believe the killer also fought a large number of FIB agents?” I said, almost laughing inside that the very man who killed those agents was discussing it with their boss, who hadn’t the slightest clue the killer was right there.
“I would be willing to testify if I could just secure one vital piece of information from a contact. May I use one of your office computers?” I said, and he fell for the bait.
“Ok. Just this way,” He led me out of his office and into one of the office booths across. “You can use this one.”

I immediately got to work hacking into the database they were using. Over the last month I had been learning how to break encryptions for just this visit. I finally managed to break the codes; they mustn’t have thought someone would hack them from their own building. I found the files I needed, a hefty 80 page data log on several prominent assassins of our Organisations, witness testimonies and photos of crime scenes.

Leaping into the action, I deleted every single file. Every little information detail was deleted, and then I place my pen drive in. It was specially designed to wipe all the data from the deepest hard drive and then purge the whole system, frying the computer. Within 30 minutes, they would find all the information across the network concerning the Organisation was gone, and the main servers were fried. Excellent.

When I was finished I returned to Mr Carson’s office and spoke a little more, teasing him with information. As my description was vague, he didn’t know who I was as I was using an alias. After I spoke to him, he started to say with my testimony the Organisation would surely topple. Then I told him the truth.

“I neglect to say Mr Carson; I have been pulling the wool over your eyes.” I said with a smirk.
“Oh really? On what matter?”
“This one.” I drew my Desert Eagle from my suit, which I had had smuggled in by one of my contacts. He then alter placed it under one of the private computers, the very one I used. The perfect set up.
“You see, you shouldn’t have messed with an Organisation as powerful and organised as we are. We have the most skilled agents there are. And you thought that by convincing friends to sell out with money and new identities you could bring us down? That’s were you’re wrong.” I smiled a little more confidently, knowing my plan was coming to fruition.
“No, you are wrong Mr Donald...”
“That isn’t my name.” I said, with yet more comfort. I had denied him, even my name.

“Well, you know by killing me, you solve nothing. My pals will rush in and pop you, and your friends testimonies are more than enough to bring down your disgusting murder for Hire Corporation.” He said with a sneer.
“The one thing that niggles with me is that we aren’t a murder for hire corp. We are skilled marksmen and assassins, whose level of expertise far surpasses you and your cronies. You were dumb enough to let me use your computer. This pen drive” I lifted the pen up “has totally fried your servers and wiped all evidence.” I laughed at the look of confusion on his face. He stood up in anger.
“You think you’re smart. The evidence is still on my computer. You’ll never break that encryption!”

“The best code breaker ever is this.” I lifted a grenade and showed it to him. It was covered in a layer of plastic explosive, which when detonated would blow his computer to smithereens. His evidence would be lost for ever.
“So, where are the files? I think they are these ones, right?” I picked them up and pocketed the folder in my suit. “Apart from your briefcase which will be blow to pieces and your PC, the files and you are the last pieces. So when I blow you’re office apart, I’ll make an escape and your friends trail will go cold. How’s that sound?”

“You’re finished. Crime is finished. f*ck you!” He stared in anger, and I stood up to.
“Goodbye Mr Carson.” I fired three bullets into his chest, followed by two more that knocked him out the window in his office, breaking it and sending him falling, dead. He landed at the base of the bench outside his office, resting in not so much peace.

I heard screams and shouts, I took the pin out of the grenade and dropped it next to the computer, and dove out of the window Carson had fallen out of seconds ago, landing a metre away from him just as the explosion rocked the office, blasting his computer and briefcase apart, burning up any remaining evidence. All I had to do now was to escape and burn the files.

I grabbed a taxi and drove away, turning down the road and driving over a stunt jump, landing hard and accelerating away down the highway, escaping the police. Soon I was home in my Penthouse, safe. I sat down and turned on the news, seeing the report on the attack of the GLS building and specifically the Justice Court offices.

I took out the files and put them in a bin. I walked onto the balcony, grabbing a small petrol bottle and squirted its contents into the bin over the papers. Glimpsing my name and many others, I lit a match and watched the troubles burn away. The last thing I saw in the files before they were engulfed in fire was the words; approach with caution.

I hope you liked the final part of the story series. It was done using the Final Interview mission. This ties up all the loose ends in the FiB problems and I finally destroyed all the evidence concerning me and this Organisation. Well, don’t know about anyone else, but most of our legal problems (for the moment) are cleared up. Good luck Brothers, and keep on killing!

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:49 PM

Verry good piece of writing there El_Zilcho.And you dealt extremely well with mr Carson.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (bonesy @ Feb 2 2009, 20:49)
Verry good piece of writing there El_Zilcho.And you dealt extremely well with mr Carson.

Thanks I tried to do my best writing for that hit.

Marsmillo
  • Marsmillo

All in

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

QUOTE (Marsmillo @ Jan 29 2009, 16:54)
I also got a target, don't know how it works here but here we go:

MISSION

I have a client that needs some one the be take 'care' of.

My client son was shot down last week by this trigger happy LCPD officer Mike Vives. he waited for city officials to sanction or prosecut the men, but we all know how corrupt this city is. I did some research myself and found out the officer has a sh*tload of complaints against him, but never has been sanction. Maybe he has some friends on high places... I don't know, but will look intro it!

My client want him dead, but slowly. Let him suffer a bit, molistat him first with a knife of shoot him in the leg. Show him a photo of my clients son before you finish the job with a nice clean head shot execution styl. Don't forget the destroy the photo so no link can be made to my client. I no way other police officers my be hurt!

Don't forget to send me a photo and notify my on PM!

TARGET: Mike Vives
OCCUPATION: Police Officer at the Liberty City Police Department (LCPD)

MORE INTEL

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

http://img104.images...45/krantrf2.gif
http://img216.images...4/photo1ri1.gif
http://img216.images...6/photo2sp8.gif

Remember no photo no payment...

UPDATE: I'm looking intro the fact if Mike Vives has some fiends on high places. At the moment I'm getting stonewalled and can't get the necessary papers. Also I believe some one was trying to hack my PDA. Watch your back on this contract!

Last bite of information didn't post:

The fee for the Mike Vives job is 500 Dollar.
This because its a coper and no other police officers my be hurt.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

Hello fellow assasins.Remember my client that wanted her husband killed because he was cheating on her?The time has come to kill her dead husband's girlfriend.She is a bartender in the Superstar Café in Lancaster.I wan't you to let the hit look like an act of terrorism.I'l be posting more detailed information soon.But first i will let the assasins willing to kill her prepare the hit.
Greetings,bonesy.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 03:32 AM

Hello my assassins,

Apologies for any notion of absence on my part; I've had business to attend to (a.k.a starting spring semester of college). I promise that every day I watch over, even though I might not make my presence known.

The attitude around here is...one might say, [enriching]. Understandably [El Zilcho], you have run into trouble quite a few times, but you have made it out alive and, in doing so, you have performed [an [undertaking]] so charitable to the [Organization] that words cannot express the gratitude I hold. Were regulations more [malleable], I would ensure you wouldn't need to work a day more in your life. All I can do, unfortunately, is relay to you that your account has now exceeded $10,000 as a result of completing the hit on Vicky the Pilot. Congradulations.

As for the rest of you, well...good stuff. Keep up the good work, please. And, as always,

Keep making a killing, my assassins.

[///]

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:37 PM

Target Specifications
Here you can find the requirements and reward for the target i posted a few posts back.
-She is the bartender there
Details : -She will be there on saturdays around 10:30
-She has blonde hair
Requirements : -Let it look like a terrorist attack (blow something up etc.)
-Don't get yourself killed,no suicide bombings.
Reward : $250
Bonus : $500 if it looks like an act of terrorism

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 04 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

Thanks Oddsock. Much appreciated on my behalf. No doubts that after these incidents I will be returning to regular work as soon as possible. See you soon and stay out of trouble!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:23 AM Edited by sammyman88, 06 February 2009 - 05:15 AM.

QUOTE (bonesy @ Feb 4 2009, 13:37)
Target Specifications
Here you can find the requirements and reward for the target i posted a few posts back.
                -She is the bartender there
Details : -She will be there on saturdays around 10:30
            -She has blonde hair
Requirements : -Let it look like a terrorist attack (blow something up                            etc.)
                      -Don't get yourself killed,no suicide bombings.
Reward : $250
Bonus  : $500 if it looks like an act of terrorism

Vicky's Mistress is now dead.

I headed over to Lancaster and walked by the cafe, The clothes that keep me from being naked are old clothes and dirty, When I did put this on I thought it would be perfect as in disguise.
I then looked outside the cafe. Stared inside and see her, Vicky. Yes her working away. I see her hand a beer to someone and then she looks outside and spots me I turn my face quickly, I don't want to attract attention. I walk off not turning back. I wait a bit hoping she did not run after staring at my guilty I then reappear there. She is still there doing her job.
I walk inside to inspect a bit and of course it is her, I look around and not many are in there. But there are some people.
For what I am about to do, Lord forgive me.

I walk to my trunk and pull out the weapon that amuses me, An RPG. I place it together and reload.
I carry the heavy thing and walk inside, Vicky seems to be turned around. Many see me with my weapon I stare at them hard giving them the sign to leave or die. I nod at them making them leave, They run out. I then get a chair and hold the door up. Walk a far distance away from the bartenders area. She is still turned. I aim at the wall infront of here with my RPG. I whisper words to myself that are ''Give me the strengh to be what I was and forgive me for what I am'' I then aim again. Get a grip on my RPG and let a bullet out I see it fly there, as it goes there she turns around and the RPG bullet hits the wall and destruction causes. I now know she is dead and the cafe has been destroyed. I walk to my car as if nothing as happend and I drive home.

This was an act of terrorism and I am not proud of it.

Sorry for no photo evidence I got no camera.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:25 PM

How-do, my brothers. Matron has been squatting on her terminal like an old toad, but I have not forgotten you.

There has been much Reptilian activity in San Fierro, of late. They may wear many masks and guises, but I know their true nature and purpose. They wait for me to make my inevitable escape. But the Home for the Bewildered is as comfortable a place as any to hunker down for a siege.

Nevertheless; I have managed to drum up a little business for the brotherhood. One of my fellow inmates here has been sent for a "rest cure" following a messy divorce. His wife left him for another man, but curiously it is not the cuckoldry that burns, but the fact that this adulterer is now driving his car that he finds unbearable. Obviously Freud would have the wretch back on his feet in no time, but the consultant is a fan of cognitive-therapy, so the poor creature remains locked in perpetual impotent rage.

Hopefully, the intercession of the brotherhood may be able to be of more practical assistance. We are nothing if not a humanitarian organisation.

He has no idea what the adulterer looks like as he has never laid eyes on him, but he feels the car is distinctive enough for an ID. It is a black Peyote with a spare wheel mounted on the back. If there is a man driving it, he wants him dead. He doesn't care how, but would prefer you go easy on the upholstery.

The second part of the brief strikes me as quite odd too; but he insists, and the customer is always right.
Take the car -in as good a condition as possible- and drive it to Ortiz Road, on the corner of Flathead Road in Westdyke. He has an associate who lives in the very end house (on the opposite side to the Deli) Don't leave it on the street, take it up onto the driveway and park it in the garage. He would appreciate a photo of the car in safe hands...

Finally, and most importantly; If you find the car and there is a woman driving, or in the passenger seat, she must be spared. This will be his wife; and he still harbours dreams that after he has had her lover butchered, she will forgive him his curious emotional neglect of her in favour of a love of a car, and she will return to him. But then; he is insane.

Good hunting, my brothers. And just a clarification that Willameana Gallow indeed remains at large; the explosives used by the thoroughly incompetent first assassin have yet to detonate. Keep your eyes peeled, my brothers...

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

Good job Sammyman.If it would've been a 'regular' kill,our enemy's would have tought it was us,but now they don't.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:56 AM

QUOTE (packardcaribien @ Jan 19 2009, 19:18)
Is Mr. Newman still "unhandled"? If he is, a'd like a chance to finish him off.
----------------
Rodrick Clementine

Male
Mid-30's
Blone Combover
Gray Persueus Suit
Carrying Brown Breifcase
Last seen in front of the Triangle Building
Drives a Grey Schafter

This man has ripped off hundreds of eager investors. He poses as a stock broker and runs off with the money rather then actually investing it. My client is one such of these people, and the police have done nothing to help, and he lost a great sum of money.

Payment

$1000
$1500 With photographic proof
$2000 If his death appears accidental

Rodrick Clementine is no more.

As I turn the engine of my car on I realize that if I run him over and make it an ''accident'' would be ok. But I have a better idea, a great idea and I have noticed it a few times when I see ''deaths'' in that area.
This idea is perfect, I go back inside and change my clothes. The clothes that I wear now is an hotdog outfit. Yes thats right, So I head over there and search for a hotdog vendor I spot one around The Triangle Building, around that area and I walk over there. Now this hotdog vendor is in a great spot. I then realize what I must do.

I go back to my penthouse to go get one of my car and risk it until I see an amazing crash, Taxi driver gets out of his car angry and a ped gets out of his blue car. They start to fight. I walk slowly to the blue car and see the keys still inside. Shall I? I jump inside with speed and drive off. As I hear screams I turn my head around and see that man is angry. He stopped fighting as he was winning and he starts to yell at me as I am driving off. The taxi driver then gets back up and hooks him one across the neck. I laugh and continue to drive. The wheels spin on my car and I call up a friend who owes me a favour. I ask for a little assistance. A little explostion equipment from him. He then tells me where to pick it up. Yes a bomb. I go pick up the bomb and lay beside me as I drive to that Triangle Building. I reach my destination and park my car infront of the hotdog vendor that is nearby. I get out and sneak around the back of my car and plant the bomb there and I walk off. Nearby I see a Grey car pull over a man gets out in a grey suit holding a briefcase. Its him. Of course. Death awaits him. I then go to the man and say to him ''Quick hotdogs over there on $1, great price you won't regret it'' He tells me to go away but I don't stop I keep telling him that as if I was a advertisor but a really bad one. I don't shut up and I continue this. I spot his anger and he yells at me ''OK!! Fine I will buy one'' He walks to the hotdog vendor with the car infront it. As my phone is out. I give a man nearby the look to do what he does. This man I hired is to steal an hotdog to drift the hotdog seller away from the explostion. The man I hired runs and steals about four hotdogs and runs off. The hotdog seller yells and tells Rodrick to wait here and the hotdog seller runs off to chase the man. As of now my phone is out. An innocent person is chasing a man and peds are in a distance where they can not get hurt. It is the perfect time I call my friend to ''press the button'' to make the bomb explode. I call.. ring.. ring.. Rodrick then turns around stares at me as he waits I then wave at him and make my lips say goodbye. He notices what I am saying but he can't hear me. His eyes.. fear I see.. He then jumps right but before he can leap the car next to him explodes. Blowing up the hotdog vendor aswell. Killing Rodrick. My phone is now in my pocket and I walk away. What a terrible ''accident''. My finger accidently slipped.

Then as I am home watching TV it shows what happened to Rodrick and explains who he was, he was a terrible man and then I see another Liberty Militia person appear on the TV talking. Explaining about us. They know. Yes they know who we are, If we don't act quick soon the world will know the truth and who has killed so many these days. We must move quickly and take out the Liberty Militia for good this time. I will have a contract up about them soon.

Sorry for no photo evidence, I still don't have my camera right now. I am getting it fixed soon and at the moment I got alot of time on my hands.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Hey guys when the DLC comes out do you wanna hook up and check out the new multiplayer stuff. Maybe even start an online AA match or something ( i think this was mentioned a while back) but it could be like we set up a party and have a target, 2 bodyguards then as many assasins trying to compete with each other to kill the target and to take on his/her goons and him/her.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 08 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Feb 8 2009, 11:49)
Hey guys when the DLC comes out do you wanna hook up and check out the new multiplayer stuff. Maybe even start an online AA match or something ( i think this was mentioned a while back) but it could be like we set up a party and have a target, 2 bodyguards then as many assasins trying to compete with each other to kill the target and to take on his/her goons and him/her.

Sounds good! Especially if we've got 10+ players.

Genral A.I.W
  • Genral A.I.W

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

How does this whole assasins business work? I would love to join but can someone plz tell me how it works, do you have to go online to get the targets? Does anybody know where I can find GTA IV for XBOX360 secendhand for cheap?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 08 February 2009 - 08:47 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 08 February 2009 - 08:49 PM.

QUOTE (Genral A.I.W @ Feb 8 2009, 16:02)
How does this whole assasins business work? I would love to join but can someone plz tell me how it works, do you have to go online to get the targets? Does anybody know where I can find GTA IV for XBOX360 secendhand for cheap?

Firstly, you don't have to be online. Read the description, go to the location where the description says the person is, find them and then pop them! Or kill them in any other creative way. Once they are dead you can claim your pay. As for a cheap way to get GTA IV, the cheapest I've seen was still £30+ (I got mine for £10 with my 360 lol.gif ).

Try Amazon, Play.com, Game and stores like that. But small independent sites can be real cheap and if they're legit, a god send. Good luck and hope to see you worknig here soon! As for sammyman, I can only lend you my good luck too and when you post your contract I'll be sure to go for it. Nice work on Roderick by the way.

I just had an idea about how to spend your money you earn, but I'll post it later.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 10 February 2009 - 04:26 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 11 February 2009 - 01:59 AM.

Just dropping by. Expect an update tonight, assassins!

EDIT: Cool, not much to update. [sammyman88], good work with Rodrick Clementine and Vicky's Mistress. You shouldn't worry about the work you do. [A slug salts the earth]

General A.I.W, just listen to my boy El Zilcho here. He's got the answers.

[Infinite Monkey], perhaps you should rest. Either that, or get out as fast as you can. A mind like yours is important to save.

The rest of you, well, you're doing great. Keep making a killing, my assassins!

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:39 AM

Hello, I have a target in need of removal, Vladimir Ivakinov.
Over the last month I was in Los Santos, getting involved with the underground racing scene there. (Midnight Club: Los Angeles)
I raced Vladimir in my PMP 600 in a pink slip race, he won. He moved to Liberty and now races here, I want him eliminated, and my car returned.

Pull him out of the car, kill him, deliver the car with little to no damage to a warehouse on Mohanet (the one used during Russian Revolution.)

Information:
Target: Vladimir Ivakinov
Vehicle: Black PMP 600
Appearance: Black hair, Russian-style clothing (like from the store on Mohawk ave.)
Pay: $300, $200 if car has significant damage, $0 if car is destroyed or not delivered to warehouse.

Pictures or a good description required!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:13 AM

Thankz OdDsOcK and El Zilcho.

@El Zilcho - Ok when I post the contract of the Militia soon I hope you do it, You will be doing it right?? We need an Assassin with a mind of yours to take the Militia out. I have been reading all of your most recent work and you are a great Assassin, One of the best here. It would be an honour if you help me take care of the Milita.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Feb 11 2009, 09:13)
Thankz OdDsOcK and El Zilcho.

@El Zilcho - Ok when I post the contract of the Militia soon I hope you do it, You will be doing it right?? We need an Assassin with a mind of yours to take the Militia out. I have been reading all of your most recent work and you are a great Assassin, One of the best here. It would be an honour if you help me take care of the Milita.

Sure thing. I would be happy to help out.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (GT409 @ Feb 11 2009, 01:39)
Hello, I have a target in need of removal, Vladimir Ivakinov.
Over the last month I was in Los Santos, getting involved with the underground racing scene there. (Midnight Club: Los Angeles)
I raced Vladimir in my PMP 600 in a pink slip race, he won. He moved to Liberty and now races here, I want him eliminated, and my car returned.

Pull him out of the car, kill him, deliver the car with little to no damage to a warehouse on Mohanet (the one used during Russian Revolution.)

Information:
Target: Vladimir Ivakinov
Vehicle: Black PMP 600
Appearance: Black hair, Russian-style clothing (like from the store on Mohawk ave.)
Pay: $300, $200 if car has significant damage, $0 if car is destroyed or not delivered to warehouse.

Pictures or a good description required!

I am on it brother you will have your car before sun rise with any luck

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

DUDE!!!. On the DLC they are releasing around 6 new multiplayer modes for us. How awesome is that. One of the new multiplayer modes is a witness protection thing where 3 witnesses need to escorted from A - B whilst the Lost try to kill em. Normally I'm not hyped much about games but this looks awesome. All us 360 guys should get together and play.

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:58 PM

I need these guy eliminated. He sold crack to my brother and now he is dead.

Target: Sammy Rock
Appearance: African, wears baggy clothes with a white bandana.
Pay: $250 if dead. $500 if you bring him to me alive at Westdyke so that I can kill him myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users