Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
mrcappo
  • mrcappo

Boss

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

Theres a Korean gang member in Alderney City..His name is Jae Hoon, he has multiple accounts of killing 2 of my men. I want him off the streets and put to silence. He drives a light blue sultan and he can be seen in the day time.

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:17 AM

Hello there my fellow assassins. I am here with 2 new updates. The first is of a new finished mission, and the second is of a new mission for others to finish.

The Boabo Bikers should not be bothersome any longer.

I decided to investigate this mission by taking a taxi to Boabo. The second I am let off I am let off infront of 2 motorcyclists riding a stunning blue Hellfury. I decide that hey, why not kill 2 birds with one bat and take out 2 bikers while getting a sweet new bike all to myself. So I did just that. Because you originally asked I only hurt the bikers I followed through byu hitting each man once while they were on the bike. Both lay onconsious next to there bike like newly brain-damaged twins.

user posted image

And here is the emblem on there backs as proof:

user posted image

So anyways now that that is over I have a mission to give out myself. Since this is the first mission I am posting It will be a simple one.
I need someone to kill This man:

user posted image

His name is Mortimer Jenson. And there is a reason he dosen't sound like a hispanic gang-member, it's because he isn't one. Assumes because he's 1/8th hondurian and has an uncle from Los Santos that he is now a gang-member. Well the real gangbangers aren't too pleased about this and they want him silenced. Make sure he matches the picture perfectly though because we don't want any real gang-members killed. So just make sure he's wearing the yellow jacket and blue hat. Whoever does this will be rewarded 200$. Happy Hunting.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:24 PM

Hello, my assassins.

Though this really isn't much of a democracy, I need to address something very important.

As some of you have seen and I have mentioned, [Build 05.032] has damaged the L-Z Assassin Database (a.k.a there is too much text on the page and it can't all fit on there so now it looks messed up).

Here are the options:

Move the database to a new site. I already have an IPB forum like this one set up exclusively for moving the database over. However, I really like having the database on display in this thread. It fits more than a little link that tells you to go somewhere else.

Get rid of unpaid and/or few-hit assassins. There used to be no account for each assassin, so they would earn no money. Rather, the money was taken by the organization and used to pay for weapons, information, bribes, and medical assistance. Because of this, some assassins that joined early in the business have done work, but no money. Likewise, they probably only have a few hits under their belt. Getting rid of them (they're long gone really) it's dropping too much information, but it's still the history of the organization.

Move some from L-Z to A-L Database. Like the one above, this is really a stall more than anything, but I'm willing to do it. Only the L-Z Database has overflown, so moving assassins from the L-Z to A-B will recover some space, but worsen the chance of A-B becoming corrupted.

Tell me what you think I should do, assassins.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 26 2009, 17:24)
Get rid of unpaid and/or few-hit assassins. There used to be no account for each assassin, so they would earn no money. Rather, the money was taken by the organization and used to pay for weapons, information, bribes, and medical assistance. Because of this, some assassins that joined early in the business have done work, but no money. Likewise, they probably only have a few hits under their belt. Getting rid of them (they're long gone really) it's dropping too much information, but it's still the history of the organization.

Definetly this one. It is the most appropriate solution and will free up space, but in the long run a new solution will be needed.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 08:28 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 27 January 2009 - 01:45 AM.

A thorny problem, Father, to be sure...

I agree with you; my instinct is to try to keep the thread where it is, for as long as possible. If nothing else, we pick up more passing trade this way. If short term fixes will buy us time until a better solution comes along, then I say go with it.

I am also loath to loose the archive aspect of our organisation; to forget our history is to build on sand.

As I see it, it is the amount of links in a single post that is causing the vulnerability to collapse.

Perhaps if we convert the A-L section to a Leader Board/Active Members list, and treat the second L-Z post as the "also rans"...?

Then again; If we set up an entirely separate thread that we piggyback the links through, would that help at all? ( I admit that I'm on a mildly befuddling cocktail at the moment, and am straying out of my area of expertise, but it seems to make sense to me. If I re-read this when I'm in a more sober frame of mind I might edit this. )
Essentially; create one link on the first page - labeled "archive" or some such, and then use the new thread to put all the links back to the relevant posts in this thread. The separate thread might look a bit weird to passing forum browsers, but it will soon sink to beyond page 2, where few ever roam... F*ck me; that sounds like a lot of work...

Other than that; If we trimmed out the links to the vehicles, that would buy us a weekend of kills (depending on when Brother Prickles red-lust is ever spent wink.gif )

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 26 January 2009 - 11:58 PM

I agree with what my brothers have said I think we should thin out the herd I know I for one have not been around quite as much as I have in the past but I have not forgotten you my brothers

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:56 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 27 January 2009 - 03:58 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 26 2009, 17:24)

That's what I would suggest.

However, I'd say there IS one more option...

Start a new thread, and simply reserve the first five posts for the database, and have an admin lock THIS one, and keep it as an archive.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:40 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 27 January 2009 - 03:49 AM.

QUOTE (FabianJGarza @ Nov 29 2008, 05:03)
this is my first wanted hit

name:unkown

photo:unavalible

discrtiption:wears a black jacket with a yell shirt under with red brownish hair with grey jeans and white sneakers with black  tips

belived to be a government agent

needs to be taken out

located near playboys

I live in Northwood myself, so I found it quite disturbing to have a government agent sulking around so close to home.

So, I figure the American thing to do is to go out and murder her.

From the roof of my apartment building, I scoped out Northwood. I eventually spotted her, on the corner of Gaveston and Wardite. I quickly jogged down the steps, and drew my Micro SMG. I slid my hand behind my back.

"Um, excuse me, miss?"

She turned around to face me.

I jerked the gun forward and up, aiming it at her. She was holding a coffee cup, and it slipped out of her hand. Her mouth opened, a scream already forming, but she would never get around to doing it.

A four-round burst to the centre of the head sent her sprawling into the intersection.

I ran past the body, and didn't stop until I got to Uranium Street, where I took a sharp left, still sprinting full speed. Sirens and screams were sounding behind me.

On Frankfort Avenue, I dove onto the train tracks. It was a method of escape proven time and time again to be extremely effective, so long as one didn't venture into the path of an oncoming train.

I holstered the uzi, cracked my knuckles, and turned around, now running into the tunnel. It was quite dark, that's why I didn't notice the man in the trench coat until he already had his gun out. My brother.

"Good day." He said. He had definitely gotten the drop on me. My hands were at my sides. The only weapons I had with me were a single fragmentation grenade, a knife, and the micro uzi. The only one that made sense to use was also the one that would get me shot if I tried to grab.

"I see you're already planning on how to kill me, brother," he said; "but I assure you, there is no need for that. The gun is... insurance. I have no intention of hurting you in any way. I simply need a little assistance taking care of a situation." He took a step forward. A light from below now illuminated his face. He looked just like I remembered him, no facial hair, the beginnings of male pattern baldness clearly showing on his head. He looked like a government agent through-and-through, except for the gold ring with a ruby on it that he wore on the middle finger of his right hand.

"You see, we have quite a few politicians and high ranking officials who think they know what's best for the country. They think," he grinned as he spoke, now, "that they cannot be touched."

"I want to show the world just how easy it is to die in today's world. I want you to be ready to go in twenty four hours. You'll be hitting the CC HQ again-"

"What do you mean, 'again'?" I cut him off.

His grin seemed to get wider. "Oh, don't try to pull that. We know it was you who killed Newman. We also have a file on you the size of Texas. We're offering to wipe the slate clean, no proof of your ever being alive, assuming you live through this assignment."

"As I was saying. You'll be going in alone. You're cleared with the boys at the top for this, so even if you get hauled into the station, you'll get kicked. However, if you do get caught, I can't guarantee the feds won't f*ck with you." He took another step towards me, and reached into his coat. He pulled out a manila folder. "Take this. It has pictures of your target. We want it to be done up close and personal, so you'll have to break in. The future of the government rests in your hands."

I took the folder, and opened it. Inside was a picture of a man in his late thirties. I closed it and looked back up, but he was already gone.

Sighing, I closed the folder and headed home.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:27 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 27 January 2009 - 03:44 AM.

Underworld

*twenty-four hours and sixteen minutes after the last post*

It was a crisp morning. The cold AK-47 was practically freezing my hand, and the RPG-7 slung on my back wasn't doing wonders either.

I looked out at the CC HQ. Everything seemed calm. The orders were to kill everyone on the grounds. If I wasn't caught, the explanation was terrorism. If I was caught, then they plant evidence and say one of the politicians had gone sour. I stepped across the street.

I walked south towards the entrance. When I saw the first of the guards, I broke into a jog, and lifted the AK-47.

A cold, silent, peaceful morning.

Not for long.

The report of the AK-47 barked down the street, and the first cop dropped to the floor. The second shortly followed. I quickly leaned against the guard booth, and peeked around the corner.

Getting into the compound was running and gunning, left and right, sweeping the kicking gun back and forth.

Click.

Jerking the magazine out, the whine of bullets whipping past me. Close. No hits.

The next magazine was in. Racked the gun. Round in the chamber.

A young cop burst out of a nearby door, rifle in hand. A quick squeeze on the trigger. Dead.

I run into the courtyard. Behind some stairs an officer is hiding. I strafe around and come up behind him. He doesn't see it coming. Raising the gun, I shoot in. The bullets tear into his back, the full-metal-jacket rounds surely cutting through his vest, snapping ribs, piercing lungs, ending his life.

I can hear a helicopter in the air behind me as I reach the rear of the courtyard. All of the men in suits are huddled in the corner, scared. I reload the assault rifle, calmly walking towards them.

I spray into the crowd of about 15 men. Fathers. Husbands. Brothers, lovers, friends. They scream, fall, most of them die. The ones I see still squirming I put more bullets into. They all fall silent. I sling the AK-47 on my back.

I can feel myself grinning. Quite exhilarating, really.

I pull the RPG-7 into my hands. The helicopter is my target. I raise the weapon, aiming...

Fwoomp. Woooooosh.

A perfect hit. Right in the cockpit. The chopper pitches backwards, then forwards, and slams into the ground. It's time to leave.

I load another rocket in. The officers have formed a blockade to stop me from getting out the way I came in. I fire it into the mess of cars.

I drop the rocket launcher onto the ground. Snatching for the AK-47, I sprint towards the stairs. I get to the top. I can feel my breath catching up to me. It has started to rain, and my hair is plastered to my head.

As I reach the part of the balcony that faces the other parts of the CC HQ, officers on other parts of the rooftops open fire. I sprint as fast as I can. There is no time to waste. One hit, and I could be dead. One second wasted, and I could be dead.

Another officer! I raise my weapon, but he has already sited me. I can feel my weight dropping, quickly, too quickly, I am slipping. A shot! I feel myself being pushed to the side. A stab of pain. I squeeze on the trigger of my weapon, only managing to hit him in the knee, but that is enough. As he loses his balance, he pinwheels and falls off of the roof, his shotgun dropping to the floor. I get up. I am now out of ammunition for the AK-47. I need to get back to my car.

I pull a Desert Eagle from my coat. I drop down to the ground. Another blockade, this time at the gates to the CC HQ. Five officers in total. I quickly kill them all with head shots. I climb over the police cruisers.

Finally. Almost freedom. I run across the street, back to my waiting vehicle, my very own, nay, rented, Uranus.

In the passenger seat, another Kevlar vest, and my SMG.

I take a deep breath. Now that the hectic part is over, I can focus on the relaxing drive home.

The next few blocks, heading southbound on Albany, I am almost trapped multiple times, always managing to weasel my way from capture by pushing a police cruiser into another car, or a person, whatever. I keep my foot on the gas, trying my best not to get myself killed.

A sharp right onto Barium. Most of the officers don't see it coming, and of five pursuers, only one keeps the tail.

Through an alley, another right turn, and I'm on Union Drive West.

Another right. Now I'm on Frankfort.

A construction site! I swerve left onto Hematite, then right on Galveston.

In Purgatory, I smash into a light post. The engine stutters and dies. Cursing, I step out of the car, SMG in hand.

I run onto the next street. A car is stopped at a red light. Priority, with one hand, I raise the SMG, and put a burst into the back window, splattering the driver's brains onto the windshield and dashboard. I pull the body out of the car, and get in. Two NOOSE teams open fire as I pull away.

I take a left onto Topaz Street.

I get to Northwood. The uppermost street. Just like the plan said. A garage is waiting, the door already open. I pull inside. The door lowers shut. I've lost them.

My phone rings...

[EDIT] A note, all of this was actually done ingame, the only exception being the men huddled in the corner. They weren't really "huddling", but something like 4 or 5 guys in suits were all freaking out in the corner of the courtyard. AAAAAND this isn't a hit under the name of the organization, I expect no payment whatsoever, since according to the story I laid out, the payment was all record of my existance being destroyed.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

As I Pulled My Black Rusted Emperor Up Outside Of My Bohan Appartment With Nothing On Me But A Pistol And Some Coins, I Knew I Had To Get Back In Business, But How?

I Have Nothing. I Stepped Out Of The Car, Wearing Worn Down Jeans And A Jacket, I Stood There And Looked Up And Down The Road, I Was Going To Have To Do Something Nasty.

I Waited For The First Half-Decent Black Car To Come Past... As A Black Faction Pulled Round The Corner, I Stepped Out And Fired My Gun At The Passenger Side Of The Windshield, The Driver Got Up And Ran For It.

I Stepped Into The Car, I Pulled Some Papers Out Of My Pocket... "Now Who To Kill?".....

GT-AW

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:08 AM

Mr. Faustians Neighbours

I Pulled Into Faustians Driveway With My Black Faction, I Hopped In His Turismo And Backed It Through The Garage Door I Squeezed Through The Gap And Grabbed A Few Guns From The Shelves, And As I Stepped Out Ontop Of The Car, I Looked Over Into The Nieghbours Back Yard, There Were Two Men Sitting On A Bench, Lying Infront Of Them Was A Dead Officer, One Of The Men Had A Gun, The Other A Knife.

As I Walked Down Off The Front Of The Turismo, One Of The Men Spotted Me, And Started Firing At Me With What Appeared To Be An Uzi. I Shot Back But Missed. What? A Miss? The Men Both Ran For A Golden Sentinel And Sped Off... I Say They Will Have Returned Home By Now

These Two Must Be Killed.

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:47 PM

Get rid of unpaid and/or few-hit assassins

I agree with this option.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

I must agree with mr_prickles.Then you could divide the database over the last 3 posts.'introduction' in first and on 2nd the vehicle archive+open targets database.
About the Alderney police officer,my informant misinformed me.My apologies for that,the lad has been taken care of.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:43 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 27 January 2009 - 06:57 PM.

At Peace

Another piece of the puzzle was unfolding. My friends in the FiB were tighting the noose and as hard as I tried, even with calling in favors from people in the government I had helped, the heat was still as hot as ever. There was however one witness who I had had killed, but survived.

His name was Davy Fogerty. An Irish mobster who had helped me when I was down on my luck, and now he was the rat. He had collected approx 40 hours of wiretap evidence concerning this Oraganisation, including passwords to the secure target website, encryptions for the data, locations information, address and names of several people here and most of all, evidence linking several of the suspects to the wave of high profile assassinations, specifically around the late autumn and Christmas time killings.

All I had to do now was kill him, kill a few agents on the case and kill Maxwell Carson, a high up FiB agent who was leading the investigation and had the wire evidence and files concerning the assassination in his office. But he would come last. Davy would have to be kiled before he could testify. He was in a hospital in Westdyke recovering from bullet wounds and was under heavy guard. The good guys were surrounding him and had him holed up tight. But unlike the movies, this time the bad guy would win.

I entered the hospital and found about six cops in the waiting room, covering the entrance to ER. Along the left were some people sitting down, obviously Feds in disguise. In the corridor leading to the last room at the end were more cops and at the end of the room, with Davy was another FiB agent with an M4. It was gonig to be risky. I walked to the changing room and put on doctors clothes, blending in. Finally I stepped out and spoke to one of the cops.

"Hey."
"Hi."
"Kinda weird isn't, all you guys here. Why are you here may I ask?"
"Confidential information buddy. I can't answer that. All I can say is you have to be authorised to go and see that guy down the hall."
"You know, I am authorsied." I handed him my name tag, it read Dr Geller. He fell for it.
"Ok, but I'll have to search you." He frisked me and used a metal detector to check for any weapons. When I twas clear I was clean, I continued down the corridor to the patient. I asked the FiB agent to leave for a minute and gullibly he did, but he did tell the two cops outside the room to keep watch. I closed the door but gave a thumbs up to the cops outside.

Fogerty looked at me, semi-conscious. His dopey eyes suddenly changed from tired to terrifed. One of the bullets hit him in the neck so he couldn't scream. But he thrashed aronud a little, as much as he could for a sedated patient. I spoke.

"You know, there used to be something called Honor. You didn't snitch, tell a tale or sell out your friends. I remember when that still meant something. When it still meant something to you!" I looked at him with a look of pure venom, piercing him with my eyes. No doubt he was petrified, so I moved forward and injected some poison into his veins. A mixture of many things inlcuding some Cyanide.

As he thrashed and shook, I unplugged the life support to help him along to hell. He shook more, gurgglnig slightly, his shaking making even me unnerved. But I remained stone cold and made sure to deactivate the beeping sound that followed when he went into cardiac arrest. He layed there, dead and peaceful. I left the room and said,

"He needs some rest, his condition is worsening. Call me if it gets worse. Keep an eye on him, ok. I'm going to get the specialist in here?"
"Sure thing Doc."

I left, and moments later the FiB agent saw there was no beep for the heart rate. He flicked some switches and noticed the life support come back on. Suddenly the room filled with the beep of death and the FiB agents and cops rushed out, all 15 of them after me. Unfortunately, they were too late.

I collected my suit and weapons at in the lockers, and rushed out moments before the cops came. I ran to my Cognoscenti, and floored it away. The cops exited and looked around in confusion, no idea where I had gone. Davy was dead, the bad guys won.

I actually used the mission Flatline for this hit. I loaded it up and decided that it would be a nice premise for the whole 'killing a witness' thing. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:52 PM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 27 January 2009 - 10:43 PM.

Brotherhood

continued immediately after the last post

My phone rang. As I pulled it out, I glanced at the display, although I knew who it was. The display read "Unknown Caller". I pulled the phone closer to my ear, loosening my tie with my other hand.

"Brother, you did good back there. I've called the dogs off of you. Come home. I'll give you the files."

The line went dead, and I pocketed the phone. Sneaky son of a bitch that man was. I parked the newly painted car at the shop and walked back to the penthouse. I walked up the steps to the place, and pushed the door open. Walking towards the elevator, I swiftly looked around. The lobby was unusually empty...

I stepped into the elevator, and hit the "P" button for the penthouse suite. There was a key slot beside the button, and I slid my key in, which authorized the elevator to go that high. After a few seconds, the cheerful ping of the elevator informed me of my arrival.

As the doors slid open, I heard the cocking of guns. Four men, altogether, including my very own brother. My hands slid to my side.

"Good to see you again, brother. Tell me, what is it like being a terrorist?" He grinned again.

I took a step forward, ignoring the many agents, all of whom were armed with automatic shotguns.

"Depends. What strikes fear to the people more than anything?" I replied.

"Answering a question with a question, are we? You should let it all out, brother, considering this will be your last day alive." I should have known; "We really do appreciate the number you did on those politicians. It'll definitely help us out."

I took a step forward. "You really think you'll kill me, Jacque? All the attempts on my life you've already made, and you think you'll succeed this time around?" As I spoke, getting more and more rapid, I slipped my left hand behind my back and started groping, searching for the cool round steel of the M61 I carried for luck. From my father, a Vietnam veteran. "What if I were to say the only way I would die is to take all of you with me?" I whipped the grenade out, flicking the pin out, but keeping the safety lever firmly pressed down.

"I modified it. Half second fuse. Any of you shoot me, and you won't have time to find cover before you're all dead." Now, it was my turn to grin. With my right hand I drew my Micro SMG, and aimed it at my brother's face. His grin faded ever so slightly, but it was still there.

"You going to kill me, frère? I can assure you that you'd be dead by the end of the week. There is no way you can kill a team of FiB and get away with it."

"Depends. Are those the files you left here?" I asked.

"Yes, of course. We weren't planning on you arriving so soon. I was to bait you with the files, and you'd be shot in the back of the head. Of course, you being the speedy little devil you are, you got here before we could initialize the plan."

This was good, in a sense. None of these men would be returning to their families, of course, but I'd have the files. I stepped forward and took the folder with my firearm-wielding hand. I tucked it into my suit. I turned, and walked to the elevator.

"Now, I bid all of you good day." I said.

"You can't just leave, brother." The insolent son of a bitch stood up and walked towards me. He grinned heavily, even as I put the barrel of the Micro SMG to his chin.

"You may have gotten away this time, but I'll be waiting-" I couldn't take it any more. One squeeze, and he was toppling over backwards, blood spraying into the room, all over the floor. The other agents raised their weapons.

I lowered my aim. I held down the trigger, spraying right to left, taking out their knees. I hit "L" for "Lobby" on the elevator control panel. When the doors to the elevator were nearly closed, I tossed the grenade into the suite.

Thankfully, the doors held.

Outside, I could already hear the sirens.

When the elevator reached the lobby, I ran out the door, vaulted the ledge, and ran north. I had to get away. I turned south on Frankfort Avenue, and took the stairs to the Frankfort Grand Station. I ran onto the tracks, still headed southbound. I stopped, and crouched.

The two helicopters above me were opening fire, and I aimed at the shooters, taking three down; two from one chopper, one from the other, plummeted to their deaths below. I turned and ran, entering the tunnel.

My god, what have I done?

My only family left, and I had killed him. Regardless of the fact he was a crooked murderer, he was still my brother.

I kept my pace up, clearing my thoughts. I could go over the implications of what I had just done later. I had the files. According to the government, I no longer existed.

At the first junction, I took a left. I had a safe house on the west side of Algonquin that I could hide out at for now. I tucked the Micro SMG away. I got off the tracks at the East Park station. I loosened my tie some more and pulled it off, tossing it into a trash bin.

I walked to Albany Avenue, and turned left. Soon enough, I was at the safe house. I stepped into the elevator and got to my floor, then found my room and entered.

Christ, what a day.

(Note: The escape was actually done ingame)

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:03 PM

It's a shame Brother Prickles, but sometimes betrayals ahppen. Although I can't say I have been betrayed by my own Brother, but these things happen and I can only wish it doesn't affest you too long. Keep up the good work and good luck on evading the FIB, they are a pesky bunch.

Nice story.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

The Yardies

• Members

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:44 AM

I have a client that needs a loose end to be "tied up".

the target's name is carlton winslow, a former actor now cop. He stared in the show "family matters not", whiched floped, and he wants more royalities for a show that has been cancelled after the first 15 minutes. He threaten to expose my clients secert affair with a spanish porn star.

here's his stats:

race: african american
build:fat
hair: balding
quirks: doesn't walk unless it's nessecary, always rides in a squad car.

he always patrols near the burger shot near middle park with his partner. my client wants to make it look like a gang ambush. Hire two gang members and make a call to the police inside the burger shot. do not attack the police until the target shows up. When he does, cause him to try to arrest you without firing a shot. once he gets mad and trys to arrest you, let your hired help take care of the rest.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:20 PM

READ

As I walk outside my house looking for some new work.. I pull out a cigar and smoke.. I walk for a bit stomp the cigar out and I take a seat, I look around I don't know why but something is not right, I then realize my shoe lace is undone, So I bend over and BOOM a sniper bullet goes through the chair missing me, I run and take cover and I know who is attacking me a hired Assassin by the Liberty Militia, As massive stone is covering me the Assassin continues to shoot with his sniper, they all hit the rocks, I run and jump him missing another bullet, I am now across the street and risk it, I run to my penthouse I make it to the doorstep him missing again, I run inside and and I get whacked in the face, next thing I know I am inside a room, people asking me to give up information, I say no they torture me, they walk outside and I am tied to a chair, I manage to cut the rope off with a knife I alwayz carry, I then realize I got no gun so I find a way out without be seen and make my way home.

The Liberty Militia are after us, you can be next.

Be safe.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

A prosecutor friend of mine is dead. He was with a top lawyer and was shot in the Supreme Court steps in Mid Algonquin. I shot him in the back 9 times, and he rolled down the steps of the courthouse. His body came to rest, and I left immeditaly. One more down. I ahve contacted a trust worthy friend who is elimnating any remaining witness'. I'll be going after the final peice soon. Good day, and good luck.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:00 AM

Hello, my assassins.

The L-Z Database is fixed, thanks to the removal (and archiving) of some less-productive members. To those suggesting I make another thread, it's a great idea but I don't want to seem selfish and take up another thread space. I remember when I belonged to the now-ancient SASN (San Andreas Spy Network) and a fellow came on hoping to create his own collective, then made about five posts for properties, stats, the actual briefings/debriefings, and several other things. In short, he was incredibly closed-minded and selfish and I don't want that image to be cast upon us. Us? Selfish? Hardly. After all, we're volunteers!

Mr_Prickles, we're seeing a lot out of you nowadays. Family business to take care of? Don't worry, the organization has your back. What you have done for me (and us) will not go without proper and due support. Although, like El Zilcho's debrief, those "hits" will go without payment as they weren't official contracts. Nice of both of you to share anyway -- things like this should be known to the organization.

In fact, a lot of bad luck seems to be befalling my flock. sammyman88 caught by the Liberty Militia, our friends in hiding in San Andreas and Vice City, grand theft awesome's spontaneous gunfight with some unknown men...let me find what I can to help ease the pressure around here.

Two last things:
SolidGoldMonkey, I have not added your finishing of the BOABO Bikers hit as you only knocked them out when the plan was changed to one actual assassination. In short, the job is unfinished. However, since the original request was to beat one or two up, this may be let go as you being a good Samaritan and completing a disqualified hit without payment. If the target designator doesn't reply by the next database update (2-4 days), I'll make the verdict.

Mr_Prickles, I have not counted your killing of Willamina Gallow because the hit dictates she is found working on the smoking engine of her car. Yes, it has been three months since the hit was put up but that's what it says, and let's just suspend reality here for a little bit and say that's what the hit says, so it's what you have to do. UNLESS, of course, Infinite Monkey deems your debrief perfectly acceptable. To everyone else, remember that while it is truly endless fun for me to read what you all have to say and the details you put into everything, going outside the game's limits (such as El Zilcho's silenced pistol) makes me suspicious as to whether or not it really went down like it did. For the most part I trust you all, just...well, just don't get crazy.

Keep making a killing my assassins. This trouble we're having will go away soon.

Marsmillo
  • Marsmillo

All in

• Members

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:54 PM

I also got a target, don't know how it works here but here we go:

MISSION

I have a client that needs some one the be take 'care' of.

My client son was shot down last week by this trigger happy LCPD officer Mike Vives. he waited for city officials to sanction or prosecut the men, but we all know how corrupt this city is. I did some research myself and found out the officer has a sh*tload of complaints against him, but never has been sanction. Maybe he has some friends on high places... I don't know, but will look intro it!

My client want him dead, but slowly. Let him suffer a bit, molistat him first with a knife of shoot him in the leg. Show him a photo of my clients son before you finish the job with a nice clean head shot execution styl. Don't forget the destroy the photo so no link can be made to my client. I no way other police officers my be hurt!

Don't forget to send me a photo and notify my on PM!

TARGET: Mike Vives
OCCUPATION: Police Officer at the Liberty City Police Department (LCPD)

MORE INTEL

user posted image

user posted image user posted image

http://img104.images...45/krantrf2.gif
http://img216.images...4/photo1ri1.gif
http://img216.images...6/photo2sp8.gif

Remember no photo no payment...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

Marsmillo, that is an excellent description. The newspaper article is really good work.

If your client is lucky, one of my assassins will jump on your target immediately.

P.S. Your English is pretty good! Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber mein Bruder hat! (?)

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 29 January 2009 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 29 2009, 05:00)
(such as El Zilcho's silenced pistol)

Well i was palying GTa Sa Andreas during those hits so I guess it is stil lin the game's boundries. The final piece of this unfortuante legal problem is comnig soon. Nice work on the L-Z database too.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:30 AM

"Urr, Where Am I?" I Open My Eyes, Looking Down On Me Through The Trees Is The Sun, I Sit Up, Knocking Many Bottles Off The Park Bench, "F**k, Urgh, What..." I Don't Remember Anything, The Sun Is Making My Head Spin, I Stand Up, Not Too Stable, But Enough To Walk To My Car, I Get In, And Wake Myself Up.

As I Turn On The Ignition, I Here A Familiar Noise, Followed By A Beep, But Usually At This Stage, I'm Somewhere At The Rear Of A Car, Not Long Before I Leg It Down The Street, I Dive Out Of The Car And See A Man Running Down The Street, This Is When I Realise I Should Probally Do The Same, I Run Across The Road And Dive Down Into The Subway, Not Very Long After My Faction Goes Up In A Ball Of Flames.

As People Scream And Run Everywhere, I Slowely Walk Towards The Burning Car, I Stop Before The Skin Starts Peeling Off My Face, Burnt Papers Lie All Over The Road... I Grab Every Page I Can That Has Writing On It, I Must Prevent Any Knoledge Being Leaked.

With Burnt Papers In Hand I Walk To The First Car I See, I Aim My Gun At The Driver And He Quickly Scrambles Away, I Toss The Papers In The Car, And Get In, I Thump My Head Down On The Steering Wheel, "Who? Who Is Doing This? Why Me? I've Been Innactive, Under The Radar, What Do They Want With Me?" I Look Up, The Road Ahead Is Clear, I Tramp The Gas And Drive For TW@.

I Now Know Where I Stand, At The Bottom, I Must Make My Way Back To The Top... And I Know Just How To Do It.

GT-AW

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 29 2009, 12:32)
QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 29 2009, 05:00)
(such as El Zilcho's silenced pistol)

Well i was palying GTa Sa Andreas during those hits so I guess it is stil lin the game's boundries. The final piece of this unfortuante legal problem is comnig soon. Nice work on the L-Z database too.

Thanks, and my baaaad. I don't know why I thought that was an actual assassination. I should have been more clear; make up all you want outside of the hit, but when it comes to the actual killing, don't get crazy.

Good to see you back in business grand theft awesome. Your status has been immortalized on the front page, so you don't truly need to worry about being on the bottom. However, shooting for the top is never discouraged.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:50 PM

Good luck Gta Awesome, hopefully you can evade your prusuers and continue to fight on and up. I'm glad to see a original member return after quite a leave. As for anyone else on the the run (wheter from mysteroios men, cops or the Libert City militia) remember, keep on fighting!

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:04 AM

Good luck evading the Liberty Militia.For now i have a target for my fellow assasins.

The target is a helicopter pilot at the HeliTours company at the south of Algonquin.His wife want's him killed because he was cheating her with her sister.Step in all the heli's and search for a man named Vicky.Kill him.If my client decides i might be posting some information on her sister too.
Reward : $300

Have a good day my brothers.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:57 AM Edited by El Zilcho, 31 January 2009 - 03:40 PM.

QUOTE (bonesy @ Jan 31 2009, 10:04)
Good luck evading the Liberty Militia.For now i have a target for my fellow assasins.

The target is a helicopter pilot at the HeliTours company at the south of Algonquin.His wife want's him killed because he was cheating her with her sister.Step in all the heli's and search for a man named Vicky.Kill him.If my client decides i might be posting some information on her sister too.
Reward : $300

Have a good day my brothers.

Since I'm back in Liberty, I'll take this one hit before I go for Carson. I believe they may have uncovered my real name and will be making there move the day after tommorow. So my hit on Carson will have to be tommorow.

I drove to Helitours, carefully avoiding any cops in my Bobcat. Mymind was turning over with the various people I had killed. Witnesses, prosecutors, agents, cops. Should my hidden enemies catch up with me, no doubt I would be in prison for life, perhaps eligible for parole in a 1000 years. That is why should they try and take my, I'll fight to my last breath. I parked up outside Helitours and stepped over to the choppers. I saw throguh the glass of the helicopters and spotted that the pilot of the chopper at the end of the port had the name tag 'Vicky'. Here we go.

Climbing into the chopper, I wasted no time in putting a gun to his head.
"Hey, What the f*ck is this about! I ain't got no money, don't hurt me man! Please, just take the chopper, I don't care about my job, just don't waste!"
"Shut the f*ck up and listen to me. Do you love your wife?" He stared back at me in anger and plainly said
"Yes. Who the f*ck are you, and why are you asking these personal questions?" His fear was growing I think he was beginning to understand who set him up. In all his drunken orgies and parties he had never once thouht his wife was that vengeful. Now he was coming around to the idea.
"Well, It seems you also like her sister." I looked at him, and losing my patience I fired and blew his head off. I pushed him out of the chopper and took off, flying away.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 31 January 2009 - 01:46 PM

Good luck on Carson and nice execution.300 $ will be wired to your account.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

I had quit the assasin agency over the petty matter of killing innocents. I wasn't a big time assasin with only one proper hit and I wasn't a big time Informant either with only a few missions being organised by me. But after seeing this I knew I had to head back to you. A new threat has hit Liberty. They can only possibly be called the Red Gang after there clothes. These are easily the biggest threat we've had to face as judging by this video.

http://uk.youtube.co...uqbjzB90&fmt=22

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users