Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

Professor Moriarty

I pulled my car into the garage of a chop shop, effectively getting rid of both the car and the M4, as the man was only too glad to resell it for me. I hailed a taxi, and took it to Alderney. On the way, I called one of my friends who owned a Maverick. I needed to borrow one, and I had him plant a hunting rifle inside. A few hours later, the taxi pulled up to the house, and I jogged to the back yard, putting on extra-thick latex gloves to hide prints, and got into the unlocked helicopter.

If the professor liked museums, he would definitely be at the one in Middle Park. Large crowds, plenty of noise, great cover to slip away from followers, except that nobody can outrun a bullet, right?

I landed the helicopter on the roof of the building, and got out. I unpacked the sniper rifle along with a special sound amplifier that would allow me to listen in on any conversations the professor was having.

Watching the inhabitants of Algonquin scurry around the streets like rats in sewers made me think. These people, these "innocents", if you will, as not all of them are as clueless as the media would have you think, they live lives that are so... uneventful...

I zoomed in on the face of a hot dog vendor, studying his face. How would it affect his friends, his loved ones, if he were to die? How would it effect society? He was but a hot dog vendor. It would undoubtedly affect those in the immediate vicinity, having to deal with such a "traumatic" experience as seeing one of their fellow man's head explode in a violent spray of blood and gore. Maybe it'd be worth it to see...

I could feel my finger tightening on the trigger, slowly squeezing...

But wait! There was the professor! He stopped at the hot dog stand, a briefcase in hand. I checked the photo just to be sure. The same glasses, same hat, exact same outfit, it had to be him. It started to rain just as he pulled away from the vendor. He pulled an umbrella out of his coat, and opened it to shield himself from the rain. Unfortunately, this now meant that I couldn't get a clear shot at his face.

All the better, as the bastard would now have to suffer for making me wait so long. I aimed at his torso, and squeezed the trigger twice, and he collapsed, dropping the umbrella. I midjudged, fired, and the shot missed him completely, instead hitting some college girl in the knee. She collapsed on top of him, covering his head with her stomach.

I silently cursed.

I emptied the rest of my magazine into her abdomen, and she rolled over, clutching her stomach. Most of the professor's head was now just a mashed up mess of blood, brains and bone. The girl was collateral damage. She probably wouldn't survive. But that was for another day. Officers from down below already began to open fire at me, and I ran back to the helicopter.

I reloaded the sniper rifle and took off, heading back for Alderney. I landed it back on the landing pad in the man's yard, leaving the rifle inside. As I headed for the front, he approached, a mug of coffee in his hand.

"Good morning. How was the flight?"

"Excellent," I said, as he sipped on his coffee.

"I've left you a car in the drive way." He said, and I thanked him. He was an old friend from college, with connections to the Liberty City Cosa Nostra. Unfortunately, he also knew why I had borrowed the helicopter. As he led me to the front, I looked down at his waistband. A Desert Eagle pistol was jutting out from his belt. I came up behind him, and cupped my hand over his mouth, and grabbed his gun. I then grabbed his right hand, and put the pistol in it. Bringing it up under his chin, I said.

"My, my. You've been a bad boy. Killing professors and college girls, have we?"

I pulled my left hand away from his mouth, and pulled the trigger of the gun, a bullet ripping through his skull, into the brain. He dropped to the cold pavement, the gun still in his clenched fist. I picked up the coffee mug, and threw it north, hearing it smash a couple of seconds later. The rain would surely wash away the coffee that was all over the driveway.

Once the police arrived, it would look like he did the killing, then shot himself, probably in disgust at the death of the innocent girl.

That was good enough for me.

I walked out onto Owl Creek Avenue, and pulled the latex gloves off, slipping them into a pocket on my leather jacket, with a grin on my face.

What a busy day it's been.

Debrief: 10 shots fired, one civilian in critical condition, target dead.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 10 2009, 15:39)
Brothers for Life Part 1: Thomas Fletcher

Thomas Fletcher is a corrupt FIB officer who has freqeuntly helped criminals dispose of witness' who were apparently safe from harm in the FIB witness protection program. He has testified many at time in the courts to help out corrupt politicans and other police officers who were in trouble, but for a price.

His brother, Michael Fletcher has had enoguh of Thomas constantly threatening to bust Michaels operation unless he pays up and has called a hit on his own flesh and blood. Thomas has whiteish/grey hair, wears a black waistcoat, trousers and dark brown shoes alnog with a white shirt. He also wears the FIB logo on his waistcoat.

Thomas will only be found out when called for in the streets during a shootout. Therfore you will need to attain a 4 star wanted level or higher (I recomend the easiest way to do this without harming innocents is to go on the internet, and log onto the Little Miss Lacey Beauty Pageant. This website atomatically gives you a 5 star).

Once he is dead $850 will be wired to your account, with a bonus of $300 if no one else is hurt. Good hunting.

I will be taking this job. As it calls for seemingly mass-murder of police officers, this may be my last hit, assuming I suffer some massive lack of skill and manage to get myself taken down.

Of course, odds of that happening are slim to none.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Jan 24 2009, 19:00)
I will be taking this job. As it calls for seemingly mass-murder of police officers, this may be my last hit, assuming I suffer some massive lack of skill and manage to get myself taken down.

Of course, odds of that happening are slim to none.

Remember you can use the pedo website to gain an immediate 5 star.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thomas Fletcher

After taking a long rest from the last three assignments I completed, I dressed up for the occasion. Black combat jacket, dark cargo pants, and black hiking boots. I also slipped a ski mask on my face. I picked up my M4A1 and stepped out onto the street.

I stole a Landstalker at gunpoint outside my apartment building, near the car dealership, and backed it onto the main street.

There was a police department nearby, so I was going to start my "party" there. I stuck my arm out the window, and started spraying at the police department with my SMG. Immediately, three officers came out and I shot them all down.

As I sped by Middle Park, a FIB car swerved into my path. I rammed it head on, and put my car in a stop. I quickly assembled my RPG-7 and stepped out.

Assuming that the contact's information was correct, Fletcher would be among the first responding FIB agents.

I dove over a ledge into Middle Park, and ducked behind it. I stood and fired a rocket at the FIB car. I reloaded and kept firing until I destroyed all of the cars that had been chasing me. Then I tossed the RPG-7 aside, and unslung my M4.

I leapt back over the ledge, ready to take down the survivors. I killed all four of the FIB men, and pulled out a grenade. They had all survived the explosion and had taken cover behind the burning cars, and I had taken them all down side by side. As they were all in a group, I figured a grenade would be the easiest way to ensure their deaths. I dropped two, just in case, and ran for the nearest vehicle, which was a LCPD cruiser that had just arrived. I coldly shot the two cops who were getting out, and jumped into their car. As I headed north, I heard as much as I felt the two explosions of the grenades behind me.

Fletcher was one of the men, he was surely dead.

Now, for my escape. This would be fairly easy, as I had rehearsed many times in advance. I got myself onto Uranium Street, and pulled over in North Holland, where the subway went from underground to above ground.

I got out and leapt over the ledge, landing in a rough shoulder roll. I headed for the part of the tunnel that went underground.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Now all I had to do was follow the tracks out of Algonquin and it was guaranteed that they wouldn't find me.

I jogged roughly southbound for a long time. I disassembled the M4A1 and randomly scattered the parts around, the barrel here, a couple pieces from the stock there, ensuring that they were all well hidden. Not that it mattered, since I wasn't seen entering the subway system, there was no reason for them to search for me here.

Finally, I noticed a stinging pain in my left arm. Still jogging, I felt for it with my right hand. Seems I had been shot, the wound was still oozing with blood. The adrenaline must have blocked out the pain, but the wound seemed to be a through-and-through in his bicep. No bone hit. Lucky, lucky.

The first station I got to, I stepped off the tracks, a couple seconds before one of the trains arrived. I stepped onto the K-train, heading for Frankfort Low Station, which was right by a penthouse of mine. I took the ski mask off, rolled it up and put it in a pocket.

When the train arrived at the Frankfort station, I got out, and jogged home. I collapsed onto the couch, and went to sleep.

Debrief: 100+ shots fired, 6 grenades used, 2 rocket-propelled grenades fired, 15-30 officers incapacitated or killed, multiple gov't vehicles destroyed, 4 FIB agents killed by explosives (one of them being the target)

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Jan 1 2009, 02:58)
NEW CONTRACT

Target - Ten Albanian Guys

Location - Bohan, Little Bay.

Picture - user posted image They look something like that. In other words most of them are fat and wear that black jacket in that picture. A few can be seen wearing glasses. They can be seeing driving a Cavalclade around Little Bay.

Recenlty The skinheads have been helping out the Ancelotti's, due to the skinheads been taken out by an Assassin, The Ancelotti have one more trick up there sleeves by hiring ten Albanian muslces as there street thugs, hoods. The Albanians are stronger then the Skinheads, The Albanians do more crazier stuff then the Skinheads, The Albanians carry guns and the Ancelotti's tell them to do alot of things that the Skinheads couldnt and the Albanians can. This is a threat to The Gambetti Family, Don Gambetti will be pleased if these Albanian guys are taken out and you will be rewarded. After this Don Gambetti will have more work, Deadlier work meaning you will have to be taking out members of the Ancelotti family, Moving on to the other families until The Gambetti family is the only one left and the strongest for them to be untouchable. But for now these Albanians must be taken out first.

The reward for taking out ten Albanians is $550 and a bonus $50 if you kill all ten by killing each one of them with one bullet from your Deagle. So one bullet into one Albanian's head and ect. You should use up ten bullets.

After patching my left arm up, this looks like a good and easy job. I'm on it.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:04 PM

ALBANIANS (1/8)

I parked my Patriot at the RON on the east side of Little Bay, and stepped out. The Desert Eagle was slightly uncomfortable in the shoulder holster, but I could manage. I was now wearing the brown suit and red shirt I bought from Perseus, along with two-tone smart shoes and dark glasses.

I crossed the street onto the west side of Sing Sing avenue and headed north. I immediately found an Albanian thug talking to some black woman. I slipped my hand into my coat, and pulled out the heavy pistol. He noticed me, and pulled out a knife, and started to run. I cursed my luck, and took careful aim. I squeezed on the trigger, and the heavy gun kicked in my hand. The shot tore through the lower part of his head, nearly blowing his jaw off. He collapsed onto the street and a police car behind me turned its sirens on. I ran, and turned left on Flanger Street, ducking into an alley as the officers began to open fire.

I ran across Colsack street, into another alley. Behind me, it sounded like the officers were now caught up in a gunfight with some other people. I kept running. I ran across Adtona street, and dove over another ledge, still running.

I lost the cops as I got to some housing projects in Northern Gardens. I tucked the pistol back into its holster, and turned around, heading back for Little Bay.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:10 PM

ALBANIANS (2/8)

Considering the so-called "success" of the last Albanian I had killed, I figured that risking clean headshots was a waste of time. If I could get them easily, I'd try.

Eventually, I spotted an Albanian using a payphone on Bronco Street. I silently withdrew my pistol, aimed, and shot. His blood sprayed all over the pay phone, and I calmly hung up for him.

I ran south, then turned and ran along the shoulder on the Northern Expressway, this time, headed north. I tucked the pistol away.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:24 PM

ALBANIANS (3/8)

Finally, after a few hours searching, I found another one. This time, on Sing Sing Avenue. I tailed him for a while before making a move.

He was on the phone, talking about visiting a strip club. After he hung up and put the phone away, I pulled out my gun. He didn't even see it coming. A shot right in the middle of the back of his head, and he was down.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

ALBANIANS (4/8)

Another headshot on Sing Song Avenue, this time in the face. The Albanian was wearing glasses and a white/red jacket.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 January 2009 - 08:44 PM

In my hiding in a crappy flop house in San Fierro, Mr Michael Fletcher called me to say he was extremely pleased with this Organsiation's work He said he would like me to do a job for him, but when I explained to him my current situation, I said that I knew that many people would be just as happy togo after the job. So here it is.

Brothers for Life Part 3: Jake Fletcher

Michael Fletchers oldest brother, Jacob is the head of the Iron Syndicate, a huge drug and weapons selling organsiation that operates in Broker and North Algoquin with some small smuggling operations in Acter. They have recently been going from strength to strength under the superb leadership of Jacob Fletcher, until Jake met cocaine.

It soon sent him int a spiral of excess that started to put the Syndicate at risk. He killed his father in a drunken rage for berrating him for his duggy ways. His loose cannon behavious is threatening to derail the Syndicate and ruin Michaels work. So Michael wants his other Brother dead. Jake can be found outside the Perestroika club, waiting to meet a contact of his.

He looks like the bouncer of the recently destroyed club. Take him out and $300 are yours, but if it is made to look like a hit and run a $70 bonus is also yours. Good hunting.

You're doing some nice work Mr Prickles, drying the free contracts page quite nicely! But I would like to tell you now, all the Albanians are already dead. Sorry.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:00 PM Edited by Pr0xy_fl00d3r, 24 January 2009 - 09:12 PM.

Contract: Boabo bikers

user posted image

A group of bikers in Boabo have been causing me and my families trouble, they have been ruining business for my employees on the boat yard, I want someone to send a clear message to 1 of these outlaws, but dont kill them, just make sure they cant walk again. weapons aren't necessary and picture proof would be nice. Make sure the picture you send shows the angels of death patch. Thank you, you will be rewarded.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 24 2009, 20:44)
You're doing some nice work Mr Prickles, drying the free contracts page quite nicely! But I would like to tell you now, all the Albanians are already dead. Sorry.

Oh my. Well, nothing like a bit of target practice, eh?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r, the rules clearly state that each contract requires at least one death. Not to mention, you seem to forget that they could fall onto their backs, obscuring the patch.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Jan 24 2009, 21:08)

Pr0xy_fl00d3r, the rules clearly state that each contract requires at least one death. Not to mention, you seem to forget that they could fall onto their backs, obscuring the patch.

Ok, Ill change it to one death.

BTW, you can kick bodies so they roll over you know
And the art of shooting them in the back of the head or hitting them from behind would work.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ Jan 24 2009, 21:12)
QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Jan 24 2009, 21:08)

Ok, Ill change it to one death.

BTW, you can kick bodies so they roll over you know
And the art of shooting them in the back of the head or hitting them from behind would work.

If you punch out a biker in the vicinity of the police, you rarely have enough time to take a picture of him, let alone to kick him until he rolls over THEN take a picture.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

Thats why you "lure" one in, for example, if you are near the boabo boat yard, punch a biker without a police officer seeing you, run into the docks where there are hardly any witnesses then silence the mother f*cker.

BTW, how is everyone taking pictures? with your mobile phones. If so, how do you upload them?

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:26 PM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 24 January 2009 - 09:44 PM.

In my hiding in a crappy flop house in San Fierro, Mr Michael Fletcher called me to say he was extremely pleased with this Organsiation's work He said he would like me to do a job for him, but when I explained to him my current situation, I said that I knew that many people would be just as happy togo after the job. So here it is.

Brothers for Life Part 3: Jake Fletcher

Michael Fletchers oldest brother, Jacob is the head of the Iron Syndicate, a huge drug and weapons selling organsiation that operates in Broker and North Algoquin with some small smuggling operations in Acter. They have recently been going from strength to strength under the superb leadership of Jacob Fletcher, until Jake met cocaine.

It soon sent him int a spiral of excess that started to put the Syndicate at risk. He killed his father in a drunken rage for berrating him for his duggy ways. His loose cannon behavious is threatening to derail the Syndicate and ruin Michaels work. So Michael wants his other Brother dead. Jake can be found outside the Perestroika club, waiting to meet a contact of his.

He looks like the bouncer of the recently destroyed club. Take him out and $300 are yours, but if it is made to look like a hit and run a $70 bonus is also yours. Good hunting.

On my way to Perestroika as we speak.

[EDIT] Good god, right as I arrive it starts to rain. He must be inside.

I put the sniper rifle back into it's case as head for the door to the club.

I don't see him anywhere, so I sit down and watch the show. Some fool named "Catch" tried juggling, and it's overall unentertaining. Then, some magician shows up. At this point, I'm bored out of my mind, and I stand up and head for the door. It's still raining.

The target's dead. I looped around looking for a good sniper's den, and I found one. There was an abandoned car waiting for me to ensure my escape. I sat down on the ledge of the roof, and unpacked the sniper rifle. I aimed, and searched for the target. I found him, standing with two other men. Grinning, I sighted right over his left ear, and squeezed the trigger. He went down in a burst of blood and gore. I ran down the fire escape, jumped into the abandoned Sabre, and ran off.

Debrief: Target dead, 1 shot fired

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 January 2009 - 11:23 PM

Excellent work. The Syndicate won't worry about any out of control leaders anymore.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:22 AM

Lindsay Richards

I decided to start my hunt for Richards in Firefly, since every other target that had been listed at that time was in the Broker area.

I took a taxi to the southernmost part of Shinnecock Avenue. It started raining again. I ducked by the door of a house to avoid getting too wet. When it stopped raining, I stepped back out onto the street and continued my search.

After many hours of searching, I finally found her sitting on a bench at the Firefly Projects on the Cody Street side of the building. I approached her, a metal bat in my hand, and smiled.

"Good evening, Miss Richards."

She scoffed, crossed her arms, and looked away.

"You wouldn't. There's too many witnesses."

To that, I replied, "but I would, Lindsay. You see, witnesses don't bother me, because if they speak, they'll be as dead as you're about to be." At that, a few people stood up and walked away. I grinned. This was going to be cake.

I gripped the bat with both hands, and sliced it at her head, connecting all too solidly. It knocked her out cold. I looked around quickly for anyone who was going to put up a fight to save her.

Four men, all dressed like stereotypical thugs, approached me, fists raised. I took out the closest with a clean smash of the bat, knocking a few of his teeth loose. The other three surrounded me, and managed to hit me a few times, but not doing any serious damage. I knocked two of them out with lighter strikes, then floored the other one with a powerful hit to the top of the head, that probably cracked his skull, giving him a serious concussion if not killing him.

Then, I turned to the unconscious Lindsay Richards. I grinned, and pulled out my Desert Eagle while still holding the bat in my left hand. She was still sitting on the bench, but her arms were splayed out at her sides. I raised the gun to her head, and pulled the trigger twice. Her head practically caved in with the heavy .50 rounds pounding into her cranium. Sirens were already converging on my position, and I had to escape.

I ran north, ending up eastbound on Garrett Street. I ran through an alley, and ended up on Wappinger Avenue. I had lost the police.

Debrief: Target killed, 1 shot fired, four civilians injured, one in critical condition, likely dead

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

Oh boy, it's happened again...

The front page overflowed. I think this time I should use a separate website to host the database, even though I really like it where it is.

[Mr_Prickles] , you have definitely been busy. Your work is top notch and those hits netted you $2700 total, but I have some gripes about the involvement of innocents, such as the college girl who was [executed] on purpose and the amount of cops killed on the Tom Fletcher hit when it was stated multiple times a less violent action would have been to use the well-known LCPD trap website. All your work, good and bad, reflects on the attitude you carry to work each day: determined and vicious. That's good for us certainly, but I advise you to not let it bring you down.

For those complaining about Pr0xy_fl00d3r's job, he gave the assignment the way he wants to. If you don't like it, don't take it. We don't exist to do things our way and change what our clients want. Businesses like that don't exist for very long.

Keep making a killing, my assassins. I'll be watching over intently.

[///]

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 26 2008, 19:39)
The third contract is for a Willamina Gallow. Another less than full Intelligence File on this one too, brothers. Her description is "on the heavy side and a bit scruffy". Ironic really, as the sanction was placed because she is a fashion editor and the original client blamed his daughter's death by anorexia on a series of articles written by Willamina on the desirability of a size zero figure. But that's writers for you.
The Competition attempted to blow her up with a bomb attached to her car's engine, but only used enough explosive to blow a gasket. Ms Gallow can probably be found somewhere in the city waiting next to her car with the hood up and smoke pouring out of it while she waits for the breakdown service.

Willamina Gallow

Assuming the explosive used was at all effective, the engine would have needed to be seriously fixed. Also assuming that it doesn't take three months for the breakdown service to arrive, her car has already been taken. So, I started my search at repair shops, asking for car model, color, anything I could use to track her down at this point. I started with the shop in Northwood, as the man in charge is geniunely friendly.

I arrived just three minutes before midnight. Walking into the office, I calmly asked the receptionist if I could see the manager. I was led into a back room. There, after a brief discussion, I was given the client list. Willamina Gallow was not on it.

So, I got back into my Chavos and headed south.

I got to the Auto Limbo garage at about one o' clock in the morning. I pulled into the shop and asked for the car to be resprayed. While I waited, I asked if they had any recent clients named "Willamina Gallow". One of the mechanics knew the name, he said his daughter read the magazine. He said that a friend working at the repair shop in Hove Beach was bragging about her coming to his shop one day. I thanked them, and headed to Broker.

It was now 5:30AM. I walked into the shop.

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

I was greeted by a mechanic. He was wiping at his hands with a dirty towel. I questioned him. When asked why, I said I was her manager and was investigating what she did in her free time, because "we thought she might be considering giving out company secrets". He didn't seems suspicious, and got a clip board. Checking, he said, "well I'll be. She was here just a moment ago. Arrived in a white Sentinel, had a bit of a fender bender with a taxi, she said."

I thanked him, and hurried outside. As I was pulling into the garage's parking lot, I passed a white Sentinel that had been parked on the shoulder. I hurried to my car, and pulled out a sawn off shotgun. I hid it on a hook in my coat, and approached the car.

I knocked on the window on the driver side. The lady in the driver's seat rolled the window down. She looked to be quite a bit overweight, and looked like she had just got out of bed. She looked up at me.

"Yes? How can I help you?"

"Are you Willamina Gallow?" I asked.

"Yes. Why, would you like an autograph?" She replied.

"Something like that," I said, and stepped back from the now open window. I slid my hand into my coat and quickly drew the shotgun. I loosely pointed it into the interior of the car, and squeezed on the trigger twice. Both shots hit her dead on, peppering her upper body and face with blood, most of which splattered onto her friend, who started screaming.

I ran back to my car, tossing the sawn-off on the passenger seat. It was still early in the morning, so police presence wasn't at its greatest, and there were no responding officers when I got the hell out of Hove Beach.

Debrief: Two shots fired, target killed, one civilian possibly injured

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 25 2009, 00:55)
[Mr_Prickles] , you have definitely been busy. Your work is top notch and those hits netted you $2700 total, but I have some gripes about the involvement of innocents, such as the college girl who was [executed] on purpose and the amount of cops killed on the Tom Fletcher hit when it was stated multiple times a less violent action would have been to use the well-known LCPD trap website. All your work, good and bad, reflects on the attitude you carry to work each day: determined and vicious. That's good for us certainly, but I advise you to not let it bring you down.

The college girl was not intentionally killed, however, my "friend" who borrowed me the helicopter was; the deaths and injuries of the LCPD officers were more than intentional. I felt that it'd be much easier to downplay my little rampage as an act of terrorism rather then a pedophile who guns down an entire FIB team.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:00 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 25 January 2009 - 02:55 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 31 2008, 19:58)
Philip Newman

I have some new work. A prominent business man and president of the Pharmaceutical company Ultarol, Philip is a famous rags to riches man who has gone from strength to strength in this city since he first set up a chain of health clubs and gyms in the late eighties. Unfortunately for him, some people know about his vices.

He is a pedophile and is thoguht to have molested and killed at least 15-20 children over the last 15 years. He is also a cocaine addict, and two people want him dead, both a business partner of his whom was refused payment for a large amount of coke that was stolen from him, and parent of one of his victims. He is doing a speach at the Civilisation center on the importance of widely available medicenes in the third world. He will be found on the ground around the back of the building near some steps.

He wears a black suit and has grey/white hair. I suggest laning a Mverick on the roof of the CC building and sniping him from up there. The fee is $700 with an additional $150 if there is photographic evidence. I will post another hit soon Brothers. Until then, have a good day and a very happy new year.

Oh my, this is going to be fun. Politics made interesting, no?

I have never visited the CC building, and I was unfamiliar with the layout. From what I heard, it is illegal to enter the grounds of the CC without authorization, so I wanted to scope the place out beforehand. It looked like it was almost proof to infiltration; security cameras and guards riddled the place. It looked it was going to take a hell of a lot of luck to get the man.

Despite the suggested course of action, I felt it'd actually be easier to have a full on assault. I know the father of our organization would be displeased, but I feel there was no other way of going about this. I got dressed in my "tactical" gear, and called up a contact who sent over two of his buddies over to assist me.

We headed for the Helitours place in a red Patriot. We hijacked one of the helitours helictopers and started circling the CC area. One of the men in the back of the Maverick had a pair of binoculars, and scoped out our landing zone. He saw the target. We were going in.

We landed, and the screams started. I ran straight for the target, and mowed him down with a controlled burst to the chest. I leapt onto his chest, drawing a knife while in midair, and slit his throat. I dropped the knife and focused back on the situation that had now developed; the continued effort of getting out alive was going decently, as the two men who I brought with me were keeping everything fairly under control. We started retreating back to the helictoper, occasionally opening fire on the officers. Only one was killed. Unfortunately, when we got to the chopper, an LCPD helicopter showed up.

I reached into our Maverick and pulled out an RPG-7. As my allies covered me, I sent a single grenade into the LCPD chopper's tail, tearing it off of the aircraft. It went into a death spin, and crashed into the water east of the CC grounds. By this point, my allies ended up killing another officer. As we were getting into the chopper, one of my allies was gunned down by an officer wielding an M4. No time for remorse, we got the hell out of there, leaving our comrade behind.

We flew out to Happiness Island, and landed on the dock. We both got out.

"Now what?!" the man says. We head down to a small boat that is waiting for us. We both get in, and escape the police. I dock the boat out in Castle Gardens, and we go our separate ways.

Debrief: Target killed, two officers dead, 5-10 officers injured, one criminal dead

[EDIT] Seems that Newman was already killed. Disregard this post. I won't delete it or anything because I want to cherish the memory of how epic it felt landing in the garden and getting into that gunfight... it was like Three Leaf Clover all over again.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 02:51 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 25 January 2009 - 03:16 AM.

QUOTE (bonesy @ Jan 21 2009, 13:41)
GLS
                                  THE END
Welcome back assasins,we are in a verry dangerous position right now and for that i want you to kill mr. Goldberg.Not so long ago he finally realised the danger awaiting him.Mr. Goldberg recently started working by car.I want you to blow up his black limo,when it is blown up around Middle Park,mr Shyster will also get killed so thats a bonus.Do your job quick,no witnesses.

Reward : -$500 standard payment.
                -$250 bonus if mr Shyster is killed.
                -$1500 if blown up in next 5  days.

Given the unfortunate lack of details (where the limo goes, what times, etc etc) I figured it'd be reasonable to go to the GLS building and wait outside until I saw the limo. I arrived at about 6AM, and started waiting.

I had purchased a small car bomb, that was designed to kill the passengers in the rear of a car, sending a shaped blast straight through the trunk into the back seats. This was ideal for a limousine.

Finally, at 1PM, I saw a jet black limo park up in front of the GLS building, and I saw Goldberg get into it. I shifted into gear and followed. We were currently on Albany Avenue. Eventually, we ended up on Union Drive West. Finally, when we got to a red light, I quickly got out of my car, and planted the bomb onto the limousine. They didn't seem to notice.

Eventually, we were still on Union Drive, but we had entered Middle Park West. I figured this meant Shyster was also in the limousine. We took a right turn at Topaz Street, headed towards Middle Park itself. When we took another turn onto Frankfort Avenue, I decided Shyster was most definitely inside of the car. I sped up, and lane-changed to the left of the car, and went past it. Looking in my rear view, I detonated the bomb.

The car exploded brilliantly, a mushroom cloud of smoke rising into the sky.

Debrief: Goldberg and Shyster are dead, and the hit was completed within 5 days of being put up (set on the 21st, completed today), one innocent killed (the limo driver), adds up to a grand total of $2250

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 10:29 AM

I must say mr_prickles,you did an outstanding job by managing to blow the limo up with so little details given.This indicates that you truly are on of our best assasins and you earned the payment for a full 100%.

As some fellow brethren speculated that the Competition tracked me down to San Fierro,those speculations were bitter reality for me.I just returned from the Sherman Dam to pick up some 'toys',and while i parked at the other side of the road i saw two black cars in front of my appartment.Then i knew enough.I speeded to Easter Bay Airport,knowing that i will return to LC a bit faster.Ofcourse those unmannered thugs saw me and followed me all the way to Red County near Los Santos.I decided they chased me long enough so i drove with my car in Fisher's Lagoon to get rid of them.They tought that i drowned but i swimmed back to the shore when they where gone.I guess i'l stay a little longer at the West Coast.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:29 PM Edited by xSilentDeath, 25 January 2009 - 01:38 PM.

I think there's something wrong with the Assassin's list. It doesn't show the hits I've done

I'm still in hiding at Vice. Due to the failed attempt at Mr. Newman. I'll be coming back soon maybe after a week.

While cleaning my 45. last night, I saw VCPD cruisers park outside my car. I turned off the lights in my house and took cover behind the window. I took a peek outside to watch. They approached the house opposite of mine. He opened the door and the cops started to ask him a few questions.

After a few minutes of talking with the cops. He pointed at my house.
The cops slowly approached my house. I holstered the gun and hid them under my shirt.
They rang my doorbell. I answered

"Excuse me sir. But have you happened to see any suspicious activity here lately?"

"No, what kind of activity?"

"Are you aware that your next door neighbor was robbed last night?"

"No. Why am I part of this?"

"Witnesses indicate you in the vecinity during the time of the robbery"

"Well I didn't see anything"

"Thank You for your time sir"

Then they left.
Today, I moved to Starfish Island due to the investigations being held at Little Haiti

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:13 PM Edited by sammyman88, 25 January 2009 - 03:36 PM.

Greetings I have more news on the Liberty Militia.

One of my friendz managed to get this converstation, a private meeting they were having, yes the new ringleaders and now there stronger than ever. There is 10. The Ringleaders lead the Liberty Militia. Incase you don't know these guys want to put an end to us and would do anything in there power to burn our buisness to the ground.

Ringleader 1 - ''Well it seems that we are stronger than before''

Ringleader 4 - ''Indeed now lets get down to buisness, since they killed the old ones and ran two of the Ringleaders out of the city back in the day, we figured that we will play there game, beat them at there own game''

Ringleader 7 - ''Allow me to explain we start by killing the ones that destroyed as before''

Ringleader 2 - ''Ha, these guys who we want burned are hard to get information on, we can't possibly can get information on them to hunt them down and kill them''

Ringleader 5 - ''Yes they are Assassins''

Ringleader 8 - ''Thats where we hire Assassins aswell, I have taken care of that, these men I hired will find these scumbagz and BURRY THEM''

Ringleader 3 - ''Are you sure?? Well I all ask you men to get fulltime bodyguards, we need them''

Ringleader 6 - ''Ok I want to know who is the first target??''

Ringleader 9 - ''Well lets just keep that for later, once one is dead they are weaken, and we attack again until we reach the boss, we are unstoppable, they don't stand a chance''

Ringleader 10 - ''Lets not get to excited guys, just remember we have to hope it all goes to plan''

Ringleader 8 - ''Oh don't you worry my friend, these guys have got to remember, the men we hired to kill them will be around them day by day waiting for the perfect time to attack, our enemys won't see it coming, our enemys don't realize it, they don't know we are back, this will all go to plan because you never know.. It can just happen right now''

Tape ends.

All Assassins watch your back, they are onto us, Soon I will post all ringleaders information so we can take them out before they take us out.

Be Safe.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

xSilentDeath, if you read my above post you'd see I said the front page overflowed, meaning there's too much text in that post and it cut itself off.

Mr_Prickles, take a break man! Leave some for everyone else. By the way, I'll give you the Phillip Newman hit because xSilentDeath said he only thought he got him, and his description was nowhere near good enough to constitute a debrief.

sammyman88, keep up the good work with exposing our enemies. Hopefully you'll uncover their agents before they find us first.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 January 2009 - 05:44 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 January 2009 - 09:11 PM.

Witness Protection

My news today is mixed. I have finally killed Mr DeFraus. I found him hiding out very close to Easter Bay Airport. I took my black Elegant out of the garage and drove to the docks, very close to the Airport. My mind was 100% fixed on killing him and ending this once and for all. I tailed a local patrol car and soon found that it converged with another one and I immediately changed direction. I knew the FiB, they weren't stupid, at least not too much.

Parking my car around the side of the warehouse, I used a narrow walkway to gain access into the out of bounds dock area. I drew my silenced 9mm and sneaked in. This was it. I observed the patrols of guards and watched and waited until they went in for donuts or dumbly turned their backs. With a quick scaling of a wall I was in.

I went around the side of the docks and past a dry dock were I found an NRG 500. I parked it between some containers and found him. Mr DeFraus was wearing some short sleeved shirt, had grey hair and had some sunglasses on. Next to him were some agents, patrolling. I had to make this quick. I killed the agents, and fired two silenced shots into DeFraus.

"You, argg!" He fell forward, clutching his chest and coughing blood. "You would have done the same thing! I would never go down for 20 years, I'd die before I got out. Please, spare me! You can't win by killing me, the FiB have you and your hitman friends on file. You're all going to be busted. Your f*cked!" He spluttered, falling down.

"You're wrong. You should have kept your mouth shut, took it like man!" I flung my shotgun out and blew his head clean off, blood and brains splattering across the ground. All hell broke loss, with sirens and cops everywhere. A carpenter’s truck and a Burrito van flew down from the freeway, filed with FiB. I grabbed a cops bike and drove off.

Soon I found my and NRG flew down the side of the docks, under a hail of gunfire and drove up the stairs of a large cargo ship, the police following. I parked and got my AK out and fired at the encroaching cops. Once the FiB were dead, I ran down and stole one of there cars, they may think I was one of them and let me pass, at least for a few seconds.

I immediately headed for the airport. Unfortunately they recognized me and made it very hard, but I reached the fence, parked up and climbed over. I jacked a miraculously placed Super GT and accelerated away, reaching the Maverick I was going to use for my getaway.

As I took off, they threw everything they had at me and increased my level to 6 star. But it was too late. I was out of there! Later on I lost them by dumping the chopper in the Badlands, but something wasn't right. If I killed the witness, then whoever was in charge of the case must still have the files. It wasn't over yet. Not by a long shot.

I actually did all this in game! Apart form the losing the 6 star at the end, it took me a few attempts and I used cheats to quickly raise my wanted level. It was a pain in the ass but I think it was worth it.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:03 PM

After all i will be back in LC sooner then expected.My informant told me that the Competition already stopped their search for me before i managed to contact him.Because of Sammyman88 being close to unmasking the Competition i decided to return to the City of Liberty a bit sooner.Right now i am about to leave my safehouse to go to Los Santos International Airport.During my short stay at the West Coast i learned that one of the Competition's main figures in their Alderney based section is a high-placed police officer that has the command of Acter Industrial and Port Tudor.More information on him will be posted when i'm back in LC.
G'day fellow assasins.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 January 2009 - 09:06 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 January 2009 - 09:12 PM.

QUOTE (bonesy @ Jan 25 2009, 21:03)
After all i will be back in LC sooner then expected.My informant told me that the Competition already stopped their search for me before i managed to contact him.Because of Sammyman88 being close to unmasking the Competition i decided to return to the City of Liberty a bit sooner.Right now i am about to leave my safehouse to go to Los Santos International Airport.During my short stay at the West Coast i learned that one of the Competition's main figures in their Alderney based section is a high-placed police officer that has the command of Acter Industrial and Port Tudor.More information on him will be posted when i'm back in LC.
G'day fellow assasins.

I'm not sure he has full control, but whatever. Good luck on taking him down, though I was almost certain that the Competition were solely Cosa Nostra? Expanding their horizions? confused.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users