4,935 replies to this topic
Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Man, you all have been busy!

I am feeling a helluva lot better, so I'll be updating and checking in tonight.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:31 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 11 January 2009 - 06:40 PM.

"I'd like a test drive, I'm one of Mr Goldberg's clients."
"Test Drive? Wouldn't you just like the car?"
"Well, he has to win the case first. But I thought I might test drive a car first. To get a feel for it, you know?"

The salesman showed me a few cars, including a black Huntley, but I wasn't paying attention or listening. I was looking how to kill him, and make it look like an accident. But from here, there was no way. Safely behind a solid granite desk, this fellow would have to be killed the old fgashioned way. At least this hit wasn't in GLS, I had been very active in Algonquin and was thankfully this hit was very far away.

I reached into my pocket and pressed a button. It set off one of the ringtones and I pretended to be going outside to answer the phonecall. I ran across the street and pulled out a sniper rifle I stowed away in a bin. I put it together and ducked down, and got a clear shot of the salesman. I fired, and hit him in the head.

The boys in blue answered immediately, drving over and parking out in fornt of the showroom, giving me time to run around the back and jump in my chopper, that I had landed early. Taking off, I set to work on locating Mr Goldberg, the brother that is.

I had a little difficulty negoitating the Alderney City skyline but eventually I reached the Park in Acter. I walked in but found no lowlife reading a book. Instead I came across a man wearing shabby clothes (but not too shabby) and he was leaning on a mess fence by the fountain.

Looknig at him, I immediately saw the resemblance, he actually looked similar to Mr Goldberg. I stepped up to him.
"Who the f*ck are you!" He shouted, alcohol on his breath.
"I'm a friend, I'm here because of your Brother."
"My Brother? Oh, yeah that lawyer guy."

I wasted no time in drawing my gun. But he drew a knife!
"Arggh!" He thrust the knife at me, the blade slicing across the side of my skull, millimetres from my eye. I brought my fist thumping into his arm and dislocting it. He stumbled forward and ran in a drunken stuper. I fired a shot into his knee, and he fell.

"Whooa! Please man, don't do. Don't waste me man!" He was struggling now, standing and limping towards the exit of the courts, knife in hand. I almsot felt sorry for him, but then I felt the pain of the knife wound and fired a clean shot into his head. He fell, dead.

A man on a bike jumped off and started firing at me, wearing clothes similar to Mr Goldbergs. I dealt with him, leaving him heavily or dead. I took his bike and rode off into the night.

Glad to see you're feeling better Oddsock.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 06:55 PM

Good job agent,i should make the next target a bit harder to kill.300 dollar will be wired to your account.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 02:06 AM

----HITMAN FOR HIRE----

Stats:

Name: youngstowntuneup
Skills: Helicopter insertion, long-range sniper
Weapon: PSG-1, Combat Shotgun, M4A1
Missions: Anything that entails flying into tight spaces and/or engaging target at long range

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:05 PM

Glad to see your interest ytowntuneup, but the Algonquin Assassins does "hire." In fact, I founded this organization on the principals of competition and initiative. To join the ranks, which [VinnyGouveia] did in such an... [unorthodox] manner, you must prove your worth with a kill. Find an open target and do something to get it wiped off the front page's Open Targets Database, then come back here with your debrief. After that, I will be more than happy to list you among all the others who have come before you.

You all are doing very, very well. Especially you [El Zilcho] . You have always been a common sight since you arrived, and in this one update you rose about three thousand dollars in payment. My only gripe would be the rather [disquieting] way you handled [bonesy] 's receptionist. The [terror] you inflicted before you killed her surprised me. Oh, but by no means don't be discouraged. You handled that job excellently.

And hello again, [grand theft awesome] , I see you. Will you be gracing us with some more work?

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:36 PM Edited by ytowntuneup, 13 January 2009 - 01:00 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 11 2009, 10:13)
Brothers for Life Part 2: Jaha Yeboah

Dogo was a warlord and criminal kingpin in Africa in the late eighties and nineties when he met Jaha Yeboah. Together they killed many of there enemies and took ownership of a cargo ship which they loaded full of Heroin from Nigeria. After importing millions of dollars worth of Heroin into America, they moved to the alnd of opertunity illegally and have been dealing drugs ever since.

They swore to each other that they would become blood brothers for life and started dealing in South/Central Algonquin and Downtown and Docks Broker where they would offload large amonuts of the product. But when they first had a disagreement over a woman, then who would control the second ship they purchased, they argued. This led to a feud when Jaha killed Dogo's best friend and first contact in LC, Michael Peterson in a drunken brawl.

Dogo has sworn to kill Jaha and they broke into a civil war so to speak. Dogo has called anyone to kill Jaha for a substantial amount of money. As much as it hurts Dogo, Jaha will destroy all he has worked for in America if he continues. Jaha's infitting has already ruined the chances for Dogo to start a bussiness relationship with the Hajjar outfit.

Jaha can be found no the side of the road discussing the import of a car he has always dreampt of a gold plated Comet. The loaction is Fishmarket South, just off the Exchange. He is a black man with short black hair, a grey suit and trousers (paid for by his large Heroin shipments) and black shoes, along with a white shirt and light brown goldish tie.

The fee is $600 plus $100 if phots are provided. The keys to his gold plated Comet are in his trouser pocket, when the car arrives it will be dropped off at Port Tudor, container 5784. The car is yours if desired. Good hunting.

Retiree

Libert Cities old Mayor, Jack Reynolds has worked up a large debt to pay for penthouses, prostitutes, cocaine, cars and verious other vices. Unfortunately for him his debts have come back to haunt him. The Messina's want there money bakc and after the former Mayor refuse dand threatened to bring the whole FIB down on them, they have decided to act.

Kill Former Mayor Reynolds. He can be found on the steps of city hall, he wears glasses, blue eyes, slightly greying brown/black hair, combed back with sideburns and a goatee. He wears a dark green overcoat with dark blue trosers, white shirt and bright yellow tie and brown shoes. He is also a smoker. The fee for his early demise is $250.

Good hunting, these two jobs ar the last of it for the moment.

i'll take the mayor. is he white or black in complexion?

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 12 2009, 22:05)
And hello again, [grand theft awesome] , I see you. Will you be gracing us with some more work?

Yes Very Soon, Just Having A Couple Problems With Uploading A Couple Of Necessary Photos.

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:02 AM

Welcome back brother grand theft awesome. I know I havent done a hit lately but I will when I get back which will be sometime after Jan 21, I will do my next hit, Sammyman The Assassin, the great who has done heaps will be back for more blood. Pretty good yeh.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:09 PM

I guess terror can be used as a tool of dicouragement if not taken overboard, perhaps even a way to send a message. And to anyone who is interested, the Mayor is white.

ytowntuneup
  • ytowntuneup

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:36 PM

i need to be certain. i'm in position to take the kill and currently have City Hall under surveillance. I have observed a black gentleman, green overcoat, blue slacks, and with glasses hanging around the steps. only thing is, the tie is not the right color. it is predominantly blue with yellow stripes. i will hold position and wait for your reply.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (ytowntuneup @ Jan 13 2009, 21:36)
i need to be certain. i'm in position to take the kill and currently have City Hall under surveillance. I have observed a black gentleman, green overcoat, blue slacks, and with glasses hanging around the steps. only thing is, the tie is not the right color. it is predominantly blue with yellow stripes. i will hold position and wait for your reply.

Uh, the Mayor is White.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:06 PM

GLS
*PART THREE*
Welcome back assasins,i have two new targets for you.
The first are multiple,but easy targets.I want you to kill all the community workers at the abandoned mansion that can be found in the north-east of Alderney.I don't want any other people killed.You can use the Sultan RS behind the garage to extract yourself from the scene.
The next target is Mr. Goldbergs bodyguard.He can be found in the bowling alley in The Meat Quarter.He will only be there on saturday so dont search for him on a other day.He will be wearing black trousers,and a black jacket with a black t-shirt under it.
After these hits it wont take long and we can take mr Goldberg down.

Reward:350 USD

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 January 2009 - 06:33 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 15 January 2009 - 06:37 PM.

I entered the Alderney manison area in a freshly jacked Mafia PMP 600. I exited the car and walked towards the building, spotting the community workers.

user posted image

user posted image

Seeing my targets weren't gonig anywhere, I walked back to the car and whiped out an M4 from it's boot. I fired it at all 6 workers, killnig two almost immediately. The others fled and I shot and broguht down two more. The last workers screamed and dove over the fence and contined running, but I got a well aimed headsoht on one and emptied the remainder of the clip on the last.

user posted image

I quickly snapped some photos and saw the boys in blue were approaching. Deciding to cut my photographic fun short, I ran back to the PMp and in a hail of bullets I sped away and drove off the cliff around the back of the manison, plummeting 30 feet and nearly busting my back, but driving on and losing the cops. Another blow to Mr Goldberg.

GTA Vehicles
  • GTA Vehicles

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:08 PM Edited by GTA Vehicles, 15 January 2009 - 09:11 PM.

[Igonre]

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:13 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 15 January 2009 - 09:18 PM.

Mr Goldberg's bodyguard has come to a dead end.

I was driving past the Meat Quarter in myblack Washington when I decided to scope out my target's location prior to the hit. I entered and looked around the bowlnig alley. There were many people here, everyday people going about here business. Little did they know I was too.

My tiredness was really starting to show after I had been forced to run from my Alderney safehouse in the middle of the night after a dawn raid by the police, no doubt a tip off, but by who? My mind was mulling over these questions as I inspected possible escpae routes inside the alley. Then I saw him.

The target. He was sitting at the far end sipping coffee. He looked suspcious and nervous and matched his description quite well, except for two small details. Today was Ednesday, not Saturday, and he was weaing blue jeans. I stood infront of him and pretended to take a photo of something uninteresting and snapped a pic of him.

Could it be him? Perhaps his hearing of his associates demise had changed his routine. Maybe for him, this Wednesday would be the alst bowling trip, before a quick flight to Las Venturas, or Los Santos? I lived in that particular area of the country for some time and can say it would be the best place to run too.

user posted image

user posted image

I walked to the front of the alley. Hidden behind a bench, with no one around to spoil my aim. I scoped out our friend, and fired one well aimed shot.

user posted image

user posted image

I folded my PSG-1 and and rolled back and ran out the door, amid a myriad of screams. Yet no one noticed me.

Driving away, the sirens rang in the night. Maybe it was time for me to take a trip to Los Santos. But, before I could think about that, I would have to find the rat.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:50 AM Edited by bonesy, 16 January 2009 - 10:45 AM.

Good job assasin.You will receive the dedicated amount of money and a bonus of $100 for the pics.
------------------------------

I decided to wear my favourite suit for the assasination of mr. Reynolds.This is a important job so nobody was allowed to see me leaving my safehouse so i took the fire escape at the back and quickly headed to the City Hall in my black Huntley Sport.

On my way i noticed alot of traffic and that slowed me down alot.One hour later i finally reached City Hall and parked my car in front of it,near the side of the road.As i stepped out i started walking to the steps of the City Hall and there i saw him.A smoking man with a yellow tie and a dark green coat.

I didn't go to him immediately because he was talking to two other politicians.In the meanwhile i checked my area and noticed more then 3 cops at every escape route.Since i had to kill him now i had hidden myself in the bushes and took my sniper rifle.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:37 AM Edited by xSilentDeath, 17 January 2009 - 09:17 AM.

----New Recruit----

Name:xSilentDeath
Skills: Sniping, Escaping the Cops
Gun: PSG, Glock, AK-47
Additional info: I do my hits quick and clean. I don't make a plan I just do it

I'm not that active but if I have a target I'll stick to it

Edit* I just did a hit (Jaha Yeboah)

dunno if it's him though
2 shots at the back of the head seemed like a good way to go
he was having a conversation with a couple infront of helitours
Here's a link to the pic http://i387.photobuc...ebin558/Hit.jpg

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:52 AM

Retiree part 2.

The bullet i fired went straight into the back of his head.All the cops of South Algonquin came after me so i got to my car as fast as possible.The chase was short but intense and my car has been damaged alot but after a visit to the local Pay 'N Spray it was repaired and i safely got back to my safehouse .

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 16 January 2009 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (xSilentDeath @ Jan 16 2009, 10:37)
----New Recruit----

Name:xSilentDeath
Skills: Sniping, Escaping the Cops
Gun: PSG, Glock, AK-47

I'm not that active but if I have a target I'll stick to it

Edit* I just did a hit (Jaha Yeboah)

dunno if it's him though
2 shots at the back of the head seemed like a good way to go
he was having a conversation with a couple infront of helitours
Here's a link to the pic http://i387.photobuc...ebin558/Hit.jpg

I think ou may be right, but I have no face shot and only his bakc appears so it is hard to accertain his identity. But I believe Dogo Kone is happy so I think you killed Jaha. Nicely Done.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:03 AM Edited by xSilentDeath, 17 January 2009 - 09:16 AM.

QUOTE (Cyper @ Jan 2 2009, 22:54)
Omertá

I really like my good, old friend Laila but I can't let my business empire go under because of her. She nows much about my legal organisation, unfortunately, too much. My hitman saw her talking to a local traid member for two weeks ago so I decided to clock her from that point. Yesterday she was seen entering an apartment in Chinatown with a Triad member, wich is, according to my sources, well-known in the Triad orginasation and outside of it. I didn't tell her to do that. I didn't gave the order, and It is agianst my orginasations rules and she knows it. This can only mean that she's a rat.

From what I've heard she's hiding somewhere in the old hospital on Colony island. I want you to get there but remember to hold a goddamn low profile. I don't want anyone to be able identify or find her! She is too close to me. The police will ask me to much if she dies. It's dangerous. I am going to pack all things she got here and book her to a flight to Los Santos while you stab her to death with a knife. Don't let her suffer - No such sh*t It's waste of time. Kill her, then you get rid of her teeths and nails, and put them in a plastic bag. We take care of it later. Remember to make sure to use your molotov and make her to ash. I want to see her body after your treatment. Nessuno me lo ficca in culo!

Reward: $200
Picture: Requires picture for payment. Picture of the burnt/burning body.

DONE
She was the only person in the hospital so I guessed it was her
Here are some pics
http://i387.photobuc...bin558/Stab.jpg
http://i387.photobuc...drebin558/K.jpg
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Tj.jpg

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:27 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 31 2008, 19:58)
Philip Newman

I have some new work. A prominent business man and president of the Pharmaceutical company Ultarol, Philip is a famous rags to riches man who has gone from strength to strength in this city since he first set up a chain of health clubs and gyms in the late eighties. Unfortunately for him, some people know about his vices.

He is a pedophile and is thoguht to have molested and killed at least 15-20 children over the last 15 years. He is also a cocaine addict, and two people want him dead, both a business partner of his whom was refused payment for a large amount of coke that was stolen from him, and parent of one of his victims. He is doing a speach at the Civilisation center on the importance of widely available medicenes in the third world. He will be found on the ground around the back of the building near some steps.

He wears a black suit and has grey/white hair. I suggest laning a Mverick on the roof of the CC building and sniping him from up there. The fee is $700 with an additional $150 if there is photographic evidence. I will post another hit soon Brothers. Until then, have a good day and a very happy new year.

Sorry for the double post

Done
here are some pics
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Jn.jpg
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Ja.jpg

I camped at the building opposite the center
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Jb.jpg

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

ElZichio,i killed mr reynolds.Check my report at the previous page.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:41 PM

Oh hey xSilentdeath as I said before. I don't like you anymore.

BTW Guys someone has to kill these Albanians, I want them dead now.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:47 PM

Nice work Bonesy. Mr Reynolds has been laid to rest and I hope you spend your reward money wisely. I am sorry to say xSilentDeath, you haven't killed Philip Newman. The man you killed has black/brown hair and no white hair. Mr Newman is quite old, and doesn't look like he is in his 40s. Sorry.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 17 2009, 12:47)
Nice work Bonesy. Mr Reynolds has been laid to rest and I hope you spend your reward money wisely. I am sorry to say xSilentDeath, you haven't killed Philip Newman. The man you killed has black/brown hair and no white hair. Mr Newman is quite old, and doesn't look like he is in his 40s. Sorry.

Damn
I'll try again
BTW Sammy, why??

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:05 PM Edited by sammyman88, 17 January 2009 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (xSilentDeath @ Jan 17 2009, 12:51)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 17 2009, 12:47)

Damn
I'll try again
BTW Sammy, why??

We are taking this to PM.

So me and xSilentdeath sorted it out, sorry mate.

Good to see you in on this brother from the same clan we come from The Exiles.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

I did Newman again
If it's not him. I aint doing it again I'm not taking another innocent life
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Dj.jpg
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Gj.jpg
http://i387.photobuc...rebin558/Jd.jpg

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:00 PM

Geez xSilentDeath, you just stepped in out of nowhere and cleaned up half the front page!

I'll be sure to update it tonight.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (xSilentDeath @ Jan 17 2009, 14:38)
I did Newman again

I'm sorry once agian, but Mr Newman can be fonud at the CC building, you killed a man at city hall. Lol, I'm sure if you go to the CC building you'll get him. Nice work though, dsipte the wrong person.

xSilentDeath
  • xSilentDeath

Dead Inside

• Members

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jan 17 2009, 19:11)
QUOTE (xSilentDeath @ Jan 17 2009, 14:38)
I did Newman again

I'm sorry once agian, but Mr Newman can be fonud at the CC building, you killed a man at city hall. Lol, I'm sure if you go to the CC building you'll get him. Nice work though, dsipte the wrong person.

DAMMIT!!
Ok, I'll give it one more shot
Where is the building anyways?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users