» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:22 AM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 03 January 2009 - 02:46 AM.

John Murphy and the female contact are dead, El Zilcho.

They're taken out. Although there was a third party member when I got there. I had not taken out the unknown individual, so I will leave it up to you.

SIGN IN DATABASE

user posted image

Time has to be quick for an assassin. After a good nap I left my safehouse on a venture to Old Lady Shears, a good client of mine who gives a handful of profitable contracts every two weeks.
user posted image

I gave her a mindful greeting, glancing over my back to check on anyone listening/looking in on the private alleyway meeting. She told me about a contract that would do well, but I told her that I would only be able to do it only after my first priority. I said goodbye, went inside the Banshee that I parked near the curb and pulled near the front of the Superstar Cafe.
user posted image

I walked inside and paced, eyeing any pair who may match the description. I traveled to the second floor knowing that the female and Murphy were not present on the first.

Immediately, a feet away was a nice, food-catered table. James Murphy and a female contact sat there, along with a blonde-haired and brown leather-jacketed man. James Murphy took a puff out of his cigarette and sneered as he made a rude remark when I approached the table.
user posted image

I had verified the targets, along with the unknown third contact, who was not explained in the briefing; James Murphy:user posted image

The Female Contact:user posted image

Unknown Third Subordinate: user posted image

I pulled out my pistol and blasted a bullet inside the contact's head in order to stop her breathless shrieks, who cowered in fear over the table just seconds before. The loud resonating bullet brought terror into the people's hearts and a spate of blood from the victim's wound. She died on the spot. By the time I switched my aim to a shell-shocked Murphy, the unknown third man at the man dashed down the stairs. I brushed his escape, knowing that he did not concern my pay. Quickly I shot Murphy, I believe, in the head or the neck as he slumped in his seat.
user posted image
user posted image

I believed he was dead from the moment I was checking the contact's corpse, but somehow he got up from his slump and lingered slowly and effortly down the stairs with a hunch; he pressed his hands against his stomach, even though I believed he was shot point-blank in the head. By the time I was done with checking the contact's corpse, he made it down and the police were notified of shots fired. I cooly walked down the stairs, knowing Murphy would not get far. Surprisingly instead of getting out, he stumbled towards the cafe's counter. user posted image

I reached inside my black leather jacket and shot Murphy a couple of times. Some of the bullets that bursted out of the chamber had struck the target, while some nearly missed. I walked up near Murphy to complete the hit, only to know that at the last second he gave his last breath and his sights of the world; stumbling and collapsing against the red stools. Success.
user posted image

Hurriedly after a second's worth of celebration, I rushed out the door to my Banshee. As I reached for the door a cop on my left side held a gun toward me. Almost instinctively I aimed back, before controlling myself to learn the ways of an assassin and not gain such powerful and unneeded attention.

If I had gone into my car, I would of surely been arrested. Instead, I ran across the street and vaulted over a barred parking lot and stole a Calvacande. As I broke inside car, a stray bullet had struck me, damaging me. I quickly got out of the lot and had driven as far away as I can. I managed to escape in the end, and I returned back to my loft for a job-well-done rest.

SolidGoldMonkey
  • SolidGoldMonkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:51 AM

Hello, I am new here to this league pf assassins and I was hoping to join. Insted of begging and pleading to be let in I'm simply letting my actions do the work for me. I found a old job still available to kill at least 10 Voodoo drivers. I am pleased to inform you these west indie bastards will think twice before they decide to deal drugs again, infact they will think 11 times for that matter. Here is my proof:

#1:user posted image

#2:user posted image

#3:user posted image

#4:user posted image

#5:user posted image

#6:user posted image

#7:user posted image

#8:user posted image

#9:user posted image

#10:user posted image

#11:(Note: #11 contains 2 pictures, the frirst is of the driver who escaped the car and was shot just moments later, and the second is of the damage done to the car.)
user posted image
user posted image

So there you go. 11 dead voodoo drivers with shot-up cars. I don't require any pay for the job but instead i hope to join this fraternity of assassins.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Someone please do my contract. A bonus $200 if its completed within the next 48 hours. Kill those Albanian guys.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:46 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 03 January 2009 - 03:06 PM.

Excellent work on the Murphy hit Wanted Assailant. I believe leaving the thrid man alive was a good idea, as he was the man attempting to acquire the evidence. Now that he saw the death of his witness and contact, he will think twice before meddling with the likes of the underworld again. Good luck to you Infinite, I hope you mcan break free of the asylum as soon as possible. I might have a go at the Dock Cock Boys now.

EDIT: I found one of the Dock Cock Boys. He appeared to be waiting on his own by the waterside, smoking and aparently gurading the hut with the drugs. I got out of my black Vincent and took a Sniper Rifle from the boot, assembled it and loaded it, ready for action. I walked about 200 metres from the target, crouched and shot him in the back of the head.

I placed the rifle in the back of the car and as it was early morning (5.30) only two dock workers fled, adn they had no ida where the shot came from, they were just petrified. Being careful not to be spotted, I sneaked into the hut and found a duffel back with some brown paper packages inside it. This must be the one I thoguht.

Satying low I climbed to the high tank adn placed the bag just at the top out of view. Sliding down the ladder I entered the black Vincent and drove away via the shoreside road, leaving the scene. I will look for the remaining two boys later.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:01 PM

Nice, El Zilcho. The $50 bonus is guarenteed to your account balance; kill off the other two DC Boys and the full payment will be yours.

Sammyman88: I'm on it.

I will also be trying my hands on the Bjarn Homles and James Arnold contract.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Wanted Assailant @ Jan 3 2009, 18:01)
Nice, El Zilcho. The $50 bonus is guarenteed to your account balance; kill off the other two DC Boys and the full payment will be yours.

Sammyman88: I'm on it.

I will also be trying my hands on the Bjarn Homles and James Arnold contract.

Please note that Photo Evidence is required for Holmes and Arnold. The Organisation must 100% confirm that they are no more.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

The Cock Dock Boys are no more. I arrived at the dock at about six in the morning, and climbed to the top of the tower were I had positioned the drugs two nights prior. The bag was no longer there so I assumed it had been picked up and I found instead a sniper rifle at the top.

Picking it up I scoped out the docks for a few hours, but only dock workers arrived. But then, at about 9.40 I spotted the final two Cock Boys, one by the shore and the other speaking with a dock worker. I used the rifle to fire two shots into the first boys chest and head, and then looked towards the final one. He, recognising his impending demise set off into a sprint down some steps towards the water, then changed his mind and ran down the dock.

Firing a shot to his leg he stumbled and limbed forward. I fired another two shots into his chest but he couragesly limped on, as if nothing would stop him. Sadly for him, another three bullets stopped him there and his dead body fell to the ground. Within seconds three local patrol cars where encroaching on the docks and I quickly slid down the ladder and ran across the docks, crouching behind cover and losing the police.

vipermedic
  • vipermedic

Algonquin Assassin

• Members

Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:20 AM

Greetings Brothers!

Welcome to a new year and a new Era.

I am pleased to see Bro Infinate and Bro Sammyman still flying the flag for the Old Guard, as well as several new Brothers to our fraternity.

I am still deep under cover within the heart of our most dangerous opponents, day by day I rise thru their ranks - unlocking secrets as I go.

The MiB has a large file on most of us, largest of all is the one on our "Father"

I have risen to a trusted position now and am gathering intel on a daily basis so soon I will be able to realise our dreams and blow MiB wide open.

I hope I am not forgotten and be assured I will be returning to the warm bosom of the fraternity real soon.....

Until then, be careful my bretherin.

Viper

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (vipermedic @ Jan 5 2009, 01:20)
Greetings Brothers!

I am pleased to see Bro Infinate and Bro Sammyman still flying the flag for the Old Guard, as well as several new Brothers to our fraternity.

I am still deep under cover within the heart of our most dangerous opponents, day by day I rise thru their ranks - unlocking secrets as I go.

The MiB has a large file on most of us, largest of all is the one on our "Father"

I have risen to a trusted position now and am gathering intel on a daily basis so soon I will be able to realise our dreams and blow MiB wide open.

I hope I am not forgotten and be assured I will be returning to the warm bosom of the fraternity real soon.....

Viper

Greetings. I am happy on your success and I assure you none of us have forgotten you.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

I'm back! Was sick for a few days... Anyway, I'll try to get the Omerta contract posted by Cyper.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:18 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 05 January 2009 - 10:44 PM.

QUOTE (vipermedic @ Jan 5 2009, 01:20)
Greetings Brothers!

Viper

You have not been forgotten Brother. You shall be welcomed warmly when you return and hopefully your operation within the MiB will go well planned. Good luck.

Religion And Business

The client for this hit is Abdul-Majjid Hajjar, the head of a large Arabic crime family who have recently prepared a full move to Liberty City. He set up a wepaons and drug dealing ring in the Port Tudor area and has been doing very well for himself. But recently he came to odds with a member of the Jewish mob Abiram Shachar. Abdul had convinced many of Abirams colleagues to hand over inmportant territory and to deal regularly with him.

Abiram would never deal with a Muslim and angered by Abduls taking of his hard worked terrritory and forcing his associates to work for him, Abiram called a hit on Abduls son, Nasim. After Nasims death, Abdul swore to get revenge on Abiram. But after recent troubles with the neighbouring Triads, police attentiion has been drawn to the Hajjar Outfit. So he has contacted this association to take out Abiram in revenge for killing his son.

Abdul stresses that Abiram knows that the hitman killed him because of Abduls son and wants Abiram to feel the pain caused by Abiram. The target can be found above the Booth Tunnel on the promenade just off from the heliport. He is a man dressed like a Rabbi, with a long white/grey beard and a black hat and traditional clothes. He also wears dark grey sunglasses.

The fee for the hit is $450 with an additional $50 if the there is photographic evidence. Good hunting.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

[Infinite Monkey] and [vipermedic] , my heart fills with [jubilance] at the sight of you both in such [close proximity]. The messages you both bring only make me appreciate your [martyrdom] even more.

To those who still continue their [lurking] here, every day I get to see you progress and work for the organization, and I tell you, it ["smells like victory"] . [El Zilcho] , you in particular have been a busy bee; the sniper work on the Dock Cock Boys job was textbook awesome.

[SolidGoldMonkey] , thanks for getting that [eyesore] off the front page. I was getting tired of staring at that old job and wondering who would take it up. For this rather [magnanimous] undertaking I've rewarded you with $1500. Excellent for a first job!

[WH25] , I'm sorry you were feeling under the weather. How comical it is that we're in such a position of power, yet nature will always be in control. And on that note, I have some rather unfortunate news to reveal. Tomorrow, I am having a procedure to [alleviate] the pressure on an extremely significant part of myself.

Yes, I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. Yippie.

Because of this I will undoubtedly be out of commission for a few days. I'll have a laptop to check up on you all and everything, and I might be able to post if I don't type simple rubbish from the medicine I'll be taking, but in short I can't promise I'll be 100% here and I thought you all should know beforehand.

Heck, I've seen you all. You're all so [autonomous] , [self-sufficient] , and intelligent. This should be no problem. Just because a colony loses their queen doesn't mean they all die. But don't find a new one, or else.

Keep making your killings, my assassins. I'll be watching.

[///]

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:19 AM

Thanks OdDsOcK, I try to keep the work as professional as possible. I'll try get a job done tommorrow, but no gurantees.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 6 2009, 01:10)
[Infinite Monkey] and [vipermedic] , my heart fills with [jubilance] at the sight of you both in such [close proximity]. The messages you both bring only make me appreciate your [martyrdom] even more.

To those who still continue their [lurking] here, every day I get to see you progress and work for the organization, and I tell you, it ["smells like victory"] . [El Zilcho] , you in particular have been a busy bee; the sniper work on the Dock Cock Boys job was textbook awesome.

[SolidGoldMonkey] , thanks for getting that [eyesore] off the front page. I was getting tired of staring at that old job and wondering who would take it up. For this rather [magnanimous] undertaking I've rewarded you with $1500. Excellent for a first job!

[WH25] , I'm sorry you were feeling under the weather. How comical it is that we're in such a position of power, yet nature will always be in control. And on that note, I have some rather unfortunate news to reveal. Tomorrow, I am having a procedure to [alleviate] the pressure on an extremely significant part of myself.

Yes, I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. Yippie.

Because of this I will undoubtedly be out of commission for a few days. I'll have a laptop to check up on you all and everything, and I might be able to post if I don't type simple rubbish from the medicine I'll be taking, but in short I can't promise I'll be 100% here and I thought you all should know beforehand.

Heck, I've seen you all. You're all so [autonomous] , [self-sufficient] , and intelligent. This should be no problem. Just because a colony loses their queen doesn't mean they all die. But don't find a new one, or else.

Keep making your killings, my assassins. I'll be watching.

[///]

Oh so no description about me. So thats how its gonna be fine lol jks.

SOMEBODY KILL THOSE ALBANIANS

Next will be asked to kill the Po-Po.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:11 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 08 January 2009 - 03:14 PM.

QUOTE (tuckchuck @ Jan 8 2009, 14:59)
<The history of Led Zeppelin>

Yeah, those meds are really starting to kick in now...

Someone alert Matron...

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

XABLAU!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

So, I can just apply here, take a hit, even if it's offline?

I know it may sound noobish or whatever, but if that's it, I would like to apply cool.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 09 January 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (VinnyGouveia @ Jan 9 2009, 14:09)
So, I can just apply here, take a hit, even if it's offline?

I know it may sound noobish or whatever, but if that's it, I would like to apply cool.gif

Yep. You make money from hita as you go and anyone can join. You don't have to be online or anthing, and you can also post hits yourself, deciding on a backstory and price for the hit.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:51 PM

What he said.

Good golly my gums hurt...

Hello, my assassins. Just checking in. I think I can relate to Infinite Monkey with his drug-induced confusion. Indeed Percocet is a wonderful thing, but I'm trying to wean myself off it; I only have three pills left.

Where were we? Oh yes, keep up the good work around here. I'm always watching. Infinite Monkey, I can't promise immediate response to your situation, but anything you can give us I'll try to work on.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Jan 8 2009, 14:47)
Oh so no description about me. So thats how its gonna be fine lol jks.

SOMEBODY KILL THOSE ALBANIANS

Next will be asked to kill the Po-Po.

I've actually killed all the 10 Albanians and photographed it, but I can't get my phone to work through the computer so I might as well resort to writing it.

Gouveia
  • Gouveia

XABLAU!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:11 PM Edited by VinnyGouveia, 09 January 2009 - 09:27 PM.

Religion and Business -- C O M P L E T E

[Cause of death]: Explosion

[Details]: I got out of my Alderney's safehouse and entered my black Sabre GT. I went to the location where the target was last seen and waited pantiently in the guard's post. When I saw a man that looked like him, it was around 2am. I got out and sneaked near the target, so I could confirm it. I tried to attract his attention to a nearby pier, where I pushed him and a barrel down the water. When I saw he was still alive, I shot the barrel. As far as I am concerned, there were no witnesses, since the cops weren't alerted. I couldn't get any photographic evidence since it was already late in the night and my only clue that he was alive in the water was the water splash that he made when he tried to swim for the pier.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

Brothers for Life Part 1: Thomas Fletcher

Thomas Fletcher is a corrupt FIB officer who has freqeuntly helped criminals dispose of witness' who were apparently safe from harm in the FIB witness protection program. He has testified many at time in the courts to help out corrupt politicans and other police officers who were in trouble, but for a price.

His brother, Michael Fletcher has had enoguh of Thomas constantly threatening to bust Michaels operation unless he pays up and has called a hit on his own flesh and blood. Thomas has whiteish/grey hair, wears a black waistcoat, trousers and dark brown shoes alnog with a white shirt. He also wears the FIB logo on his waistcoat.

Thomas will only be found out when called for in the streets during a shootout. Therfore you will need to attain a 4 star wanted level or higher (I recomend the easiest way to do this without harming innocents is to go on the internet, and log onto the Little Miss Lacey Beauty Pageant. This website atomatically gives you a 5 star).

Once he is dead $850 will be wired to your account, with a bonus of $300 if no one else is hurt. Good hunting.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 05:01 PM Edited by bonesy, 10 January 2009 - 05:14 PM.

Im back for now with an easy assignment for both veterans and newbs. I will be posting a series of assignments about Goldberg,Ligner and Shyster(it wil contain 2-5 targets depending on my mood smile.gif )

PART ONE
Your mission is to kill the receptionist at the GLS building.She is rumored to have been bribed by Mr. Goldberg and for that she must be killed.You will receive a fee of 200 USD and a bonus of 50 dollars when she is killed silently and without any witnesses(No other casualties besides herself)

Additional Information: -At night there won't be any guards
-The building can be found at the corner of Amethyst St and Bismarck Ave.
-There is an entrance in Amethyst St and South Parkway.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:04 PM

BONUS PAYMENT TO ANYONE WHO COMPLETES EITHER THE DR. BJARNE HOLMES OR JAMES ARNOLD HITS.

A Bonus of $200 will be paid for each OR $500 if one Assassin completes both.

God speed Assassins

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 09:00 PM

Guess Whose Back Up And Running?! I'll Be Taking Hits Again Soon Just Have To Get A Few Other Problems Delt With. I Am Glad To Be Back Working With The Organisation. Time To Go Paint The City In The Blood Of The Guilty Once More devil.gif

GT-AW

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

Whenever not on missions, I pride myself on my habits on exercising. I stepped out of my penthouse apartment in Northwood, onto Xenotime Street, and began to navigate myself towards the nearby Modo. As I got onto Wardite, three African American thugs jumped out of an apartment building, guns blazing. I was nearly hit, and drew my pistol, a compact Glock 23. Ducking behind a trash can, I heard one of them yell something to the effect of "That's the f*cker who shot up the hood!" I quickly popped back out and took them all down, just as two police cruisers reached the street.

There was no way I was getting caught. My mind was already searching for an escape route. There were no cars around, parked or otherwise, and the sirens seemed to be coming from the alleys. I ran for the apartment that the hoodlums emerged from. I ran all the way to the top of the stairs, my years of screwing with parkour coming to me, remembering proper vaults, dives and rolls. As I emerged, I paused for only a fraction of a second, weighing my odds. To my left, there was only one or two buildings before I was out of running room. On the right, though, was a chain of apartments and buildings I could use to my advantage.

I ran for the egde of the rooftop, and vaulted over, flinging my body over the ledge. I landed roughly, but regained my balance. I tried the rooftop door to the building, as civilians below me were already squealing to the police which building I had ducked into. The door was locked, and I braced myself for another leap of faith. This time, there was a bit of distance between the two buildings, and as I didn't particularly feel like dying, I climbed onto a chimney that was on the roof I stood on. I braced myself for a hard landing, as this roof was considerably lower from my current position. I took a breath, and leapt.

I came down hard, and quickly went into a loose shoulder roll, turning all of my momentum from downward motion into forward motion. Sliding to a stop, I turned for the door that was on this rooftop. I shook the handle, but it didn't give. I ran towards the ledge, and vaulted onto a connecting rooftop. I dragged myself onto another chimney, as the officers reached the roof of the building I had been on five minutes ago. I carefully climbed onto the top of the staircase roof as the officers were already updating their comrades on my position. I dove over the alley onto the next building, this time landing smoothly in a very tight shoulder roll. I misjudged the distance and banged up against the wall, but nothing serious.

The officers were already on to me, and had opened fire. I ducked behind a wall and sent two bullets back at them, scoring a shot into the thigh of one of them, thoroughly incapacitating him. I ran for the nearby door and it swung open, as I lifted my pistol. A single officer had already made it to the roof, but was not anticipating running into me. I squeezed the trigger, once, twice, the first hitting him in the shoulder, the second tearing through his ear. The officer reeled back, and fell down the stairs, ending up in a heap at the bottom. I booked it down the stairs, and then I heard the dreaded words.

"Everyone get on the ground! N.O.O.S.E. coming through!"

I turned, and ran back up the stairs. Time was up. I ran to the edge, and looked down. There was a fire escape there, a good choice, but it was a considerable drop, and if I misjudged the jump, I could hit the railing, or miss altogether...

I already heard the clanking of boots on the metal of the stairs, which decided my course of action for me. I lifted myself over the ledge, and dropped down. I booked it down the stairs, reaching the bottom sooner than expected. I dove off the fire escape, facing southbound, and did another shoulder roll as I came to the ground. I could already hear the confused shouts of the N.O.O.S.E. team on the rooftop. I had very limited time to secure my escape.

I ran south, crossing Uranium Street and sprinting into another alley. I flung myself over another fence into the parking lot off of Topaz Street. A godsend! A red Manana was parked across the street! I smashed the window open and got in. The keys were even in the ignition, the car still turned on. Whatever chump left it here was going to regret it. I sped down Topaz, taking a left turn on San Juan Road. I followed the road along, taking a right at Walnut Street. Immediately after passing under the Northwood Heights Bridge, I swerved into a parking lot behind some housing projects on the left side of the street. I parked the car in the lot, leaving the keys in the ignition, and walked off.

My, exercising is really getting complicated these days.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:01 PM

The Recpetionist has greeted her

I exited my Northwood Penthouse via the fire escape so no one (not even the doorman) saw me leave. Stepping down into the streets, I hailed a taxi. I directed him to Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster and gave him a $50 bill for a $23 dollar fare. I was good to be generous, when the time called for it.

I entered the law firm where I had assasinated two prominent lawyers just a month before. I was slightly nervous but at least 90% calm. I walked to the receptionist and spoke to her.
"Hello, how may I help you?" She spoke politely, my suit obviously betraying a sense of importance to her, convincing her I should be there and not being thrown out of the door by secutiry, using my head as a battering ram.
"I wish to leave a message."
"Ok, who is it too and what is it?"
"The message is to Mr Goldberg, and that is that he shouldn't bribe his employees, don't you agree?"

The Receptionist looked at the button on the desk, obviously to call up to his office. She reached for it, but I grabbed her hand.
"I don't think we'll be needing that, will we?"
She opened her mouth to scream, but the only sound that came out was three gun shots to her chest and head.

I turned and within 2 seconds I had jumped out the doors and dove over the wall around the side of GLS. I landed hard, rolled and sprinted away. Looks the cops were too late again. What a shame. I hailed a taxi and was taken back to my penthouse. I gave the driver a bare minimun of the fare. He was a little talkative and I knew he was taking the long way.

Climbign the fire escape back into my home, I entered the house. No one saw me leave, no one saw me enter.

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

Good job,you also receive the bonus because there were no witnesses. cookie.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:13 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 11 January 2009 - 03:59 PM.

Brothers for Life Part 2: Jaha Yeboah

Dogo was a warlord and criminal kingpin in Africa in the late eighties and nineties when he met Jaha Yeboah. Together they killed many of there enemies and took ownership of a cargo ship which they loaded full of Heroin from Nigeria. After importing millions of dollars worth of Heroin into America, they moved to the alnd of opertunity illegally and have been dealing drugs ever since.

They swore to each other that they would become blood brothers for life and started dealing in South/Central Algonquin and Downtown and Docks Broker where they would offload large amonuts of the product. But when they first had a disagreement over a woman, then who would control the second ship they purchased, they argued. This led to a feud when Jaha killed Dogo's best friend and first contact in LC, Michael Peterson in a drunken brawl.

Dogo has sworn to kill Jaha and they broke into a civil war so to speak. Dogo has called anyone to kill Jaha for a substantial amount of money. As much as it hurts Dogo, Jaha will destroy all he has worked for in America if he continues. Jaha's infitting has already ruined the chances for Dogo to start a bussiness relationship with the Hajjar outfit.

Jaha can be found no the side of the road discussing the import of a car he has always dreampt of a gold plated Comet. The loaction is Fishmarket South, just off the Exchange. He is a black man with short black hair, a grey suit and trousers (paid for by his large Heroin shipments) and black shoes, along with a white shirt and light brown goldish tie.

The fee is $600 plus $100 if phots are provided. The keys to his gold plated Comet are in his trouser pocket, when the car arrives it will be dropped off at Port Tudor, container 5784. The car is yours if desired. Good hunting.

Retiree

Libert Cities old Mayor, Jack Reynolds has worked up a large debt to pay for penthouses, prostitutes, cocaine, cars and verious other vices. Unfortunately for him his debts have come back to haunt him. The Messina's want there money bakc and after the former Mayor refuse dand threatened to bring the whole FIB down on them, they have decided to act.

Kill Former Mayor Reynolds. He can be found on the steps of city hall, he wears glasses, blue eyes, slightly greying brown/black hair, combed back with sideburns and a goatee. He wears a dark green overcoat with dark blue trosers, white shirt and bright yellow tie and brown shoes. He is also a smoker. The fee for his early demise is $250.

Good hunting, these two jobs ar the last of it for the moment.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:19 PM

Finch Youtas is no more.

I was walking in the area of GLS, with a diferent haircut to try and avoid suspicion. I then saw a familiar site from the surviellence photo that was posted on the Christmas List. Our elusive friend, Mr Finch Youtas. He was talkig inside GLS to a young woman. I heard a little bit as I walked by, it was flirtacious mostly. I stepped infront of him but out of view of the woman and threw a punch into his face.

He fell backwards and ran away, out the door. Perfect. He wouldn't get too far. I chased after him, having to slow down many times because my legs would have caught up with his much sooner than I was anticipating or planning. He looked back at me, terrified and knowing that he should have called in sick today. Too late.

Turnig past some road works, Youtas crossed the road and headed towards the large construction site next to Helitours. The idiot actually thought that a secluded palce would be a excellent place to flee to. But, not paying attention to common sense, he ran straight into a taxi. As usual, the cab driver contined, not thinking it was serious.

Mr Youtas lay on the floor, badly hurt. He saw me approach and watched as I took a small bottle out of my pocket. It had a rag stuffed into the neck of it.
"This my friend, is a Molotov." I said to him. I took out a lighter, lit the rag and threw it. He got up, but the bottle broke on his chest and enveloped him in flames, and he fell, writhing and screaming, on fire.

Someone screamed and yet again a cop only saw the back of my suit as I fled into the streets and towards the secluded building site, this time the perfect palce to lose a fat cop. I let the officer catch up a little, then set off in ful sprint and vaulted a fence and sprinted away. I wonder what Weasel News would say, perhaps "Suited Murderer Kills Again!"

Sorry for the double post, but my previous post was a wall of text

bonesy
  • bonesy

Local Metalhead

• Members

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:24 PM Edited by bonesy, 11 January 2009 - 04:28 PM.

Goldberg,Ligner and Shyster PART 2

I was told that mr. Goldberg delivers exclusive cars to his clients,and completely free.Those cars are being delivered by the Alderney based company AutoEroticar.I want you to kill their manager.Let it look like an accident.When you have finished the job,go to the park at Lee Road and Hardtack Ave.You will find a low-life reading a book on a bench near the fountain.Recent information indicated that he is Goldbergs brother.Kill him with a shot to the head.

Reward: 250 USD
Bonus : - +50 USD if the managers execution looks like a accident.
- + 50 USD if mr. Goldbergs brother is killed with a headshot

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users