4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (WH25 @ Dec 27 2008, 19:41)
I would first like to say that I've been checking this thread for a few months now, and have only gotten GTA4 a couple of days ago (litteraly, for christmas!). So now, Gentlemen, I'd like to be a part of it. I've always been a fan of writing in character, so generally I'll do that.

----------

I would like to report the death of Mr. Panchetti. Write up to come in a minute, with picture evidence.

Welcome to Algonquin Assassins. It's good to see another member. I hope you enjoy yourself and do some good work while your here. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:33 PM Edited by WH25, 27 December 2008 - 10:44 PM.

Thanks! I'm sure I'll enjoy this place. A lot.
Here's the write up. A small intro since I'm new here. Like I said, I like write ups...

--------

"Stop, in the name of the law! Stop or I'll shoot!"
The officer came closer, safe in the knowledge that his backup would shoot the guy in front of him. Said guy was just standing there, a gun in his hand, looking at the body of the good poor man he'd just assassinated. The officer eventually reached him, took the gun, and put him in prison. The guy never had a chance. There had been cops and bodyguards just about everywhere.
Shame
A good assassin, one who'd been able to get that close to the target, shouldn't have been caught, or locked away for only fifteen years. And he was out in 8, on very good behaviour. And for a very good lawyer.
But now, he was out and ready to come back."

I woke up that morning, with one intent in mind: integrating the Algonquin Assassins. I'd been in prison for 8 years, and as I came out and checked stuff out, I discovered the AA had an interest in me.
I found a potential target: Mr. Derrick Phanchetti. I didn't know why he was to die, and I didn't care. This would let me enter the AA, and that's what I cared about.
I left my apartment on Albany Avenue around 6 in the morning. The shots of the target indicated he was present during daytime; I had therefore decided to watch for him during the day - if it meant spending 12 hours or so just waiting around to see him, then so be it.
I didn't have to wait too long.
I walked north of my place, to the location specified.
user posted image
The waterside. In the distance, the hotdog stand with the benches where the target likes to sit.

I went down to get a closer look. I grabbed a hot-dog as breakfast, and sat. About 45 minutes later, I got up, and walked a bit. I went back up the stairs, and came down again. This time I was lucky.
Standing right in front of me was the target. He had the bag, the Crevis shirt, the cigarette, no hat though. I felt that trepidation, the excitement before the kill. The hunt had been short, but I didn't mind. I was here to kill, not entertain myself - too much.
I was excited, but rather nervous as well. This was a public place, and there were maybe a few cops around.
The thing is, I didn't see them. I had found my prey, and that was that. It had been eight years since I last killed someone. I had one thought in mind: his death.
So...
I pulled out my gun and targeted him. For some reason, I shouted: "TIME TO DIE!"
Of course, he didn't leave it at that. He looked like a guy who would be nervous. His bag probably had something illicit inside. And so, he ran.
I was excited, nervous, and faced a running target for the first time in eight years. No wonder I emptied a full clip in him. Nine bullets, with the last couple to the head.
user posted image
The dead Phanchetti. Why he died, I didn't care. He just did.

During my hit, time sort of froze. There was him, and me, and that was all. Once he fell, immobile... Time sped up.
I heard people shouting, running. I heard a gunshot, and thought "A cop? Damn... I'll have to be quick about this." I checked his pulse, to verify his status: he was dead, and I'd succeeded! I got some of his cash too - probably what he would have spent on a hot-dog.
And then, I ran. As fast as I could. I got shot a couple of times in the back, but nothing a doctor couldn't fix.
I ran along the waterside. There weren't any cops there, and I could slow down a bit. I eventually arrived to some place near Walnut Way, a spot for kids to hang out, or something. I didn't know, but what interested me here was the car.
user posted image
I'd spotted it in the distance - a nice enough Primo. Well, it worked at least.

And that was that. I drove away, the young punks nearby not complaining at all. Not that that bothered me at all.
What mattered to me was that the hit was a success - target eliminated, no civilian or hostile casualties. I had entered the world of the Algonquin Assassins.

amuse
  • amuse

I'm in your free mode, ruining your fun.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

Sorry for my absence. I got caught up in multiplayer and didn't feel like writing.

I'm doing the contract on "Chucky" Lee Yago.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2008 - 04:42 AM

WH25, it's fantastic of you to grace us with your presence. Your work is excellent, and I am filled with joy knowing that you have decided to join us after such a punishment.

El Zilcho, I'm glad you were so...overzealous in the eradication of what I call the "Christmas List," but as I said to you through PMs, it was a little much. Don't worry though, you've been paid plenty. Your account has jumped from $1550 to $5000 flat. All that stands is Finch Youtas.

I will be with you all in a short while. Great job on everything that has been going on.

Now go make a killing, my assassins.

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 06:30 AM

Lol sorry. This is turning into kind of a story now.

*Cliffs*
"Chucky" Lee Yago is dead.

A Merchant's Last Sale

I thought of it as calling in sick.

I had done two hits for the organization; both were in a two week period. Of course they were probably the most satisfying hits I had ever done in my killing career. You could say the past weeks have been the pinnacle experiences of my life, but that would be an understatement.

This was my life, my source of income. Oh how much I wanted to do another hit after that preacher. I was a scrawny teenager looking for his latest fix of mind controlling substance. I wanted it, and I wanted it now, but of course my logistic side of my mind would take over. Think about it you idiot…the time frames would be too diminutive. Local intelligence isn’t that stupid. They would connect them to you!

I decided to lay low. I spent my time trying to figure out something to do, but there was nothing. Jogging, exercise, mental stimulation. It wasn’t enough. I decided to try something I had used back in the old days. Finger Push Ups. Yes FINGER push-ups always shooed this feeling away. But it wasn’t working. What the hell? Was it my long hiatus? Was I gone for so long that I needed it more than ever?

Ugh this is what convicts in solitary confinement felt. No wonder most of them went insane. They had no one to talk to, no one to listen to except themselves. This type of lifestyle constricted many choices that normal people had………………f*ck it.

It was almost noon. I walked out onto the sidewalk. Cars were zooming by. Locals were strolling down the sidewalks taking their mid day walks talking about the nonsense they hear from Weasel News. I took a stroll to the local internet cafe. It was busy, but people minded their own business. Every single person was locked onto their screens, surfing for answers or information.

I logged onto the secure bulletin. There was an open contract. I checked it out.

"Chucky" Lee Yago. Local Chinatown Guns Dealer. Triad affiliated. Use of shotgun required. I meticulously scanned over the information, getting everything figured out and planned. I purged the browser, erasing any history of my viewings.

It would be tonight....

I had killed some time. Got a nice early dinner, went back home to get supplies and necessities. I suited up and put my combat shotgun into a duffel bag. Boy I hadn't used it in a long time, but I knew what I was capable of. I walked out into the cool night. The street lights were on and the passing cars lessened every few minutes. I strolled around for a suitable car until I found what I was looking for. A black primo. Oh was she nice...black leather, unscathed paint. That didn't matter though. I would have to drop her off at a safe point and imagine her being pulled apart into scrap. What a brootal way to end a car. Anyways... It was time to head to Chinatown.

I had heard of various gun dealers and one being in Chinatown was no surprise. I drove passed the location scoping the area for any trouble. It was clear. I parked a block away, grabbed the duffel bag and headed off. I was walking on the sidewalk and saw the railing next to the stairs that would lead down to "Chucky". I looked behind and at all the spots that I would be waiting at if I knew someone was going to kill me. I slipped into a dark alleyway and dropped the bag. I took out a black ski mask and unclipped the safety on the shotgun.

It was time Adrenaline pumping, I got into my mental state that got me through all the tough times. Finally...
I swiftly walked to the stairs and made my way down holding the shotgun ready for anything. I peered through the door window and I couldn't see any silhouette. There was light, but nothing that stood out. I tried the handle. *Click* Slowly swinging the door open, shotgun aiming in first I had walked in. There was a Tv on somewhere inside, Chucky was here.

I peered to my left and there was a small storage room, not any bigger than the average walk in closet. Empty unless you count boxes collecting dust. I moved my sight farther in and saw tables. On top of them were various guns and army graded weapon boxes. This guy was serious.
I moved in more and the sound of TV got louder and more defined. The sound was coming from the left and that's where I headed. Shotgun pointing I saw a figure sitting next to a table with his back to me. Eyes stuck to the TV, both hands working on a bowl of instant noodles. I breathed in. My adrenaline was at its peak. My peripheral was blurred with the center of my vision clear as can be.

"Chucky!" I yelled out. "Yeah?" He replied back, his head tilted toward me, but his eyes were still glued onto the television. I walked up to him and shot a kick to his chair. "What the hell!?" he yelled back falling to the floor. He was now staring at me realizing I wasn't one of his Triad friends. Eyes wide open staring at the barrel of my shotgun.

I pulled the trigger. *blast* [use your imagination]. A whole lot of nasty spread across the room and some onto the tv screen. He was dead.

user posted image

My senses were still flooded with adrenaline. I stared at the lifeless body of "Chucky". My eyesight was clearing up. Ringing from the gun blast was still loud as ever, but I heard feint yelling and running upstairs. The contract stated there would be retaliation from Triads. I ran towards the door and swung it open. I looked back and saw two triad men running down the stairs.

Err I don't enjoy killing people outside of the contract, but if they conflict my safety and my identity it would have to be done. I ran up the stairs dodging fire from behind. They would chase me wherever I go I swung my shotgun around and aimed at the door I came out from.
*Blast* *Blast* *Blast* I was far enough for the spread to not be lethal, but if they didn't survive so be it. I pumped the shotgun and leaned it onto my shoulder and ran.

user posted image

I ran into the alley and collected my bag and ran to the car. I heard yelling and screaming from where I came from, but that was over now. Trying to catch my breathe, I got into the primo and drove off to the drop off point.

user posted image

I collected my thoughts and knew that was a clean hit. The drop off point was inside a construction sight. The sounds from the tires onto the gravel made a distinct sound when I drove. I got out and collected everything cleaning the steering wheel just in case.

Breathing into the cool air and the moon light shining bright, I smiled into the night sky ready as ever for my next fix....

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:29 AM

Thanks OdDsOcK! Nice kill amuse!

I'll try and take Finch Youtas.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 28 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Skinheads

Locations - Algonquin - At night in Star Junction/Middle Park. Can be found in Easton/Lower Easton. Note this gang is really hard to find it might take a while.

Picture - user posted image
Kill ten of these guys note that they don't have to look like the man in the picture, its just what they look like and when you see one you will know he is a Skinhead, kill ten of them.

The skinheads are a small time gang and are not seem by many, these guys don't carry guns, they fight with there fists. They have been causing trouble towards The Gambetti Family. Because of how weak the Ancelotti family is, the Ancelotti's hire thugs and street hoods like the Skinheads and others. The Skinheads have been helping the Ancelotti gang out and annoying the Gambetti Family, recently the Skinheads have been destroying rackets that are owned by the Gambetti family, Extorting business men forcing them to pay the Ancelotti's instead but worst of all the Skinheads has taken out Tony ''Dodge'' Gambetti. These Skinheads must pay.

The reward for taking out ten Skinheads is $550 and a bonus $50 for killing all ten by beating them to death using your fists only, beat them at there own game.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2008 - 02:07 PM

I'll remind everyone right now to pay attention to hit criteria. As sammyman88 stated, these men are skinheads. This means they will have bald or shaved heads, so even if you find some punk dressed like sammyman88's example but he sports a mohawk or something, he is not a target.

I expect no innocent fatalities for this hit.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

Finch Youtas is dead.

---------

It was a strange kill. A very annoying one, true. But mainly strange.
I'd been looking for Finch Youtas for several days. Everytime I'd follow the same routine: got up at 7, would rush out my apartment jump in my Black Coquette, burn rubber 'til I got at the Goldberg, Ligner & Shyster law firm, and look around in a conspicuous manner all day. I'd go around the building, inside the building, on all floors. Around 11, I'd go out and eat a hot-dog from the nearby stand, then resume my search. When it got to be close to 11 pm, I'd give up, jump in my Coquette, and go home, ready to do the same the next day.
After a couple of days, I sat down and thought of what a lawyer's schedule would be. Well, what a lawyer's schedule would be, if he'd heard of the death of two of his associates. And it clicked. He'd step down. He'd stay safe. He'd mix in the crowd.
So then I thought of what that crowd would be like. Most would be lawyers, of course. Most lawyers wouldn't live nearby, and would therefore need to use some sort of transport. I hadn't seen many cars parked, so that could only mean they would come using the subway.
With that logic, the next day I changed my routine. Instead of burning rubber, I legged it to the nearby subway station. I took the train to the stop next to the firm's building. And I waited there.
I waited the whole day. It was around 7 pm when I spotted on the other side of the tracks a man who fitted the description: a black, bearded man with a long black coat and black pants. The only thing left to do was to get to him.
And that I did. I ran up the stairs, accross the hall, down the stairs, and faced him.
user posted image
Finch Youtas, the elusive target, wondering why somebody's got a gun.

I pulled my gun out. And shot him. Unfortunately, the guy was nervous, and started to jump away. So I missed, and had to shoot him again. And again. And thus I ended up emptying a clip in him.
user posted image
Finch Youtas, the dead target. Not doing much at the moment.

The cops were on me now, of course. The only escape I found was down the tracks. A few minutes later, and I was saved.
What made this kill annoying was of course the near week-long hunt I led to find the guy. What was strange was the simplicity of the solution. I was only a few meters away from it...

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 30 December 2008 - 04:07 AM

God damn lawyers using their heads. Nice kill WH25.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:31 AM

Ten skinheads are dead. The write-up is in the form of an e-mail to the Algonquin Assassins.

--------

To my associates of the AA organization,

A contract was recently posted for the killing of skinheads, who are bodyguards for the Ancelotti family. This was a vendetta killing because of a death in the Gambetti family. As much as I dislike working for or against a member of the Commission, I like money and 550 bucks helps paying the bills. That's why I chose this contract. I also chose to forgo the 50$ bonus for killing them by hand. It was easier.
Speaking of easier, I decided to simply post pictures of the ten dead. I generally caught them before and after their deaths. The count is there; over these next photos, there are ten dead men.
[Note: this is the link to the site where I've put the pictures. The website is safe. Skinheads]

To give some more information, my strategy was to look in the subways. I'd gone through Star Junction, Middle Park, Easton & Lower Easton plenty of times during my stay in Liberty City, and I recall rarely seeing this gang. After my experience with Finch Youtas, I figured the 'underworld' of the city would help me again. And it did. Out of ten men, only two were out in the fresh air of Star Junction. My single method of killing was my pistol.

Thank you for your time.

--------

That's it. Uh, I can try to post the pics up here, but it would take me a long time to resize them and put them up again.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:47 PM

I really don't want to burst your bubble as you have done some great work for this Organisation already WH25, but Finch Youtas was a Caucasian man, who was bearded. Not a black man. I think you may have killed an innocent. I will try and keep my post at least a little positive, so well done on the Skinhead kills.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

Hmm... It's possible you're right. I was a bit sick (just a migraine) when I tried to do that contract, and I may have made a mistake. If I did, I'll take full responsibility, and try to complete the contract properly - unless someone beats me to it.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:54 PM

Well done WH25, $550 has been wired into your account.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:33 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 31 December 2008 - 03:42 PM.

The Competition: Vincenzo DeParzizo Part 1

I had finally found who I was looking for. My interrogations and searching had finally found
the man who had been killing so many targets. Vincenzo DeParzizo, a prominent capo in the Cosa
Nostra group who had been organising the Competitions hits over the last six months. His work had been so good, he had been promoted to Underboss and now had bought a luxury mansion in Westdyke. His time amongst the rich was gonig to come to an abrupt end.

I had been gathering little bits of intelligence about him, becoming his shadow, following him always. And now he had become comfortable with his plush lifestyle, I would pounce. He was easily recongnisable with his Black suit with Purple shirt, black trousers and shoes. No doubt an outfit that was financed by his countless murders and beatings. But this greedy self centered man would no longer compete with our standards. His time had come.

Acquiring a Mafia PMP 600 in red and black, I drove around Westdyke, looking for him. Then I saw what I was looking for. Another Mafia PMP, no doubt Vincenzo's crew. I followed it, and the men inside were probably not worried about it, thinking me to be a collegue of there's. They thought wrong. I followed them to his mansion, but he wasn't there. I drove around for a few minutes, then parked and waited.

An hour later, I got out and walked around the block, and saw his wife smoking outside his house. She would be a widow soon, hopefully tonight. I walked through the shadows, almost becoming the night itself, searching and waiting. Then I saw someone I had met before. Another hitman who worked for the Competition. He was smoking, obviously not wanting to smoke in doors, so I decided to end his smoking break, he had a tattoo along his neck and was wearing a baseball cap, I had seen him before talking Vincenzo.

I fired, and he fell forward, dead. A headshot, brains all over the floor. I jogged away from the mansion, hoping to spot Vincenzo. But after many hours of driving and jogging, there was no sign of Vincenzo. As the sun rose, I gave up. But after one of his unproffesional hitmen was dead, he had got a message. I would get him, soon.

If this work is added to my list of contracts, the hitman I killed can be listd as Anonomus Hitman

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

The Competition: Vincenzo DeParzizo Part 2

I checked into the Majestic hotel, the penthouse suite, it had a beautiful view of Middle Park. But that
wasn't why I was there. I had heard that my good friend Vincenzo was in Little Italy, in a talk with some important people from the Lupisellas and the Pavanos. Apparently he was trying to get something for his Gang. Well, his talks wouldn't last long. I now had a positive idae where he was and I would not fail again.

I parked the Mafia PMP outside a cafe I visited and had some coffee, before continuing into the heart of Little Italy, where I knew he would be. Walking around the mafia building where he was bound to be, I found him. Wearing a suit, trousers and formal shoes, all in black, with a dark purple shirt and a gold chain with a cross hanging from it. Luckily he wasn't with any bodyguards, so I shadowed him a little, close enough to hear what he was saying when he got his phone out.

"Hey, Paulie, you got that thing I asked about?"
"Yeah, that one. Great! Oh, she's asking about me? Don't tell her nothing, I like Sofia more, without that b*tch asking questions."

From what I heard, he was having an affair. It was bad enough he was stealing our contracts, he was sleeping aronud too. Not for long. I kept behind him, and when I bumped into him, he ended the call and looked at me.

"Who the f*ck are you, tough guy?"
"Me, how about you?"
"Huh, why would I tell you that?"
"I already know. You're Vincenzo DeParzizo. A lot of people want you dead, you cheating scumbag!"
"Go f*ck yourself! You're finished!"

I threw a punch at him before he could, right nito his mouth. I heard a crunch, and then and jumped at me, ready for a fight. I dived back and ran away. But it wasn't cowardice. I was gonna lead him somewhere quiet. I ran into an alley, where one of his cronies and him attacked me. I pulled out my Deagle and fired a double tap to his chest and one to his head, just as Vincenzo fired a shotty at me, a few pellets hit me.

His cronie pulled out an Uzi and shot into the alley way, many bullets hitting the wall and one skimming my arm. I grabbed his arm, twisted it round and snapped it back, breaking it. I brought the Deagle down on his head and shot him. Just when he fell to the ground dead, a poilice officer ran to the head of the alley and shouted "Freeze!"

But he wouldn't be gettinga promotion today. He couldn't see me from where he is, as the darkness of the alley hid me, and I jumped back before he could shoot me. I sprinted through the backstreets and just barely lost the cops behind some road works. I hailed a taxi and went back to the Majestic, checking in. The only thing the cops saw was a man in a suit run away, disappearing into the shadows.

Vincenzo DiParzizo was dead.

Sorry for the double post

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:04 PM

Hello, my assassins.

Apologies for not being more reactive these past few days.

I promise to update everything and solve some problems (such as the Finch Youtas case) this evening.

It's New Year's Eve, my assassins. Let's try to end this year with a bang. [/cheese]

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:42 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 31 December 2008 - 08:15 PM.

Suit me up. Ready for duty. I'm pumped but I can't find any contracts that are currently up to date and non-completed. Must a photo always validate a hit? I can provide a good description of the target's death. For now, I'll guess I'll give out a contract. Let's say, $600?

TARGET

Serafina Gord

Outlook: Serafina Gord is a young Liberty United Paper receptionist, college dropout and a woman with known anxiety attacks. Her doctors implies that the causes of these attacks is due to stress and over-thinking, constantly putting her on the edge on things. She finds a way to relax herself by going out on breaks and peaceful, breathtaking walks around the city. My client wants her dead for non-disclosed reasons, and demands that the target to have one final gasp or scream before dying.

Description: Serafina has a slim build and usually wears casual shoes, blue jeans, a long-sleeved turtleneck shirt with a vest over it. Her skin is fair and she has tinted glasses along with long, blonde hair.

Location: Lancaster, Algonquin; the viewpoint place right near but before going off the East Borough Bridge, which itself goes to either southern Bohan or Broker.

Hint and possible spoiler: If you completed the very first mission you do (Call and Collect) for Francis, the locating residence of the target is right there.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:58 PM

Philip Newman

I have some new work. A prominent business man and president of the Pharmaceutical company Ultarol, Philip is a famous rags to riches man who has gone from strength to strength in this city since he first set up a chain of health clubs and gyms in the late eighties. Unfortunately for him, some people know about his vices.

He is a pedophile and is thoguht to have molested and killed at least 15-20 children over the last 15 years. He is also a cocaine addict, and two people want him dead, both a business partner of his whom was refused payment for a large amount of coke that was stolen from him, and parent of one of his victims. He is doing a speach at the Civilisation center on the importance of widely available medicenes in the third world. He will be found on the ground around the back of the building near some steps.

He wears a black suit and has grey/white hair. I suggest laning a Mverick on the roof of the CC building and sniping him from up there. The fee is $700 with an additional $150 if there is photographic evidence. I will post another hit soon Brothers. Until then, have a good day and a very happy new year.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:13 PM

I'm on it. There shouldn't be any mixup this time.

And of course, to all assassins, Happy New Year!

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:58 AM Edited by sammyman88, 01 January 2009 - 03:04 AM.

NEW CONTRACT

Target - Ten Albanian Guys

Location - Bohan, Little Bay.

Picture - user posted image They look something like that. In other words most of them are fat and wear that black jacket in that picture. A few can be seen wearing glasses. They can be seeing driving a Cavalclade around Little Bay.

Recenlty The skinheads have been helping out the Ancelotti's, due to the skinheads been taken out by an Assassin, The Ancelotti have one more trick up there sleeves by hiring ten Albanian muslces as there street thugs, hoods. The Albanians are stronger then the Skinheads, The Albanians do more crazier stuff then the Skinheads, The Albanians carry guns and the Ancelotti's tell them to do alot of things that the Skinheads couldnt and the Albanians can. This is a threat to The Gambetti Family, Don Gambetti will be pleased if these Albanian guys are taken out and you will be rewarded. After this Don Gambetti will have more work, Deadlier work meaning you will have to be taking out members of the Ancelotti family, Moving on to the other families until The Gambetti family is the only one left and the strongest for them to be untouchable. But for now these Albanians must be taken out first.

The reward for taking out ten Albanians is $550 and a bonus $50 if you kill all ten by killing each one of them with one bullet from your Deagle. So one bullet into one Albanian's head and ect. You should use up ten bullets.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:47 PM

Superb work, my assassins!

The new year is already looking profitable for the organization. All of you seem to be picking up in imagination and creativity when it comes to these new hits; I cannot commend any single one of you more than the other for hard and descriptive work.

Wanted Assailant, how is the Letifer Organization going?

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:38 PM

I must barge in and say if anyone can find the Infernus Driver, you may take it, as I cannot find it. He may have left the city, for all I know.

edit: and I will work on the above contract when I am able to.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Jan 1 2009, 16:47)
Wanted Assailant, how is the Letifer Organization going?

Good - by successing membership rates. It's pretty much dead for the moment, (although I am okay with it) and I think a good bump made by myself can spring it back to life.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:17 AM Edited by shugbear97, 02 January 2009 - 02:26 AM.

I'll be editing this post as I go along, so here goes

(my camera needs batteries, sorry no pix)

I bought some new clothes from a Modo in Algonquin before hitching a ride to Bohan in a Feroci.

I found many Cavalcades, but about the fifth one I found had some 100% Albanian dead meat inside. I pulled in front of him, loaded my Eagle, and fired one swift shot to the head. Blood spattered on the windshield; I evaded police and started the next search.

The second Albanian was found not far from the first. He was driving a blue Cavalcade; I shot out his window and a bit of him. He fell out onto the ground, still conscious; I riddled him with bullets. There goes my extra fifty bucks.

Genral A.I.W
  • Genral A.I.W

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:59 PM

Hitman for hire:

Stats

Name: August I Winter (Genral A.I.W)
Skill: Super silent skilled assassin, can kill any one any time any day for the right amount of money.
Signature Weapon: Silenced 9mm and Silenced sniper rifle
Preferred method used for assassinations: Fly into the area with a chopper and get a good look around then find a good position to snipe from and then ......BOOM! It's all over then escape in the chopper used to get to the area.

SO hire me if you dare

rampage_ani.gif General A.I.W rampage_ani.gif

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Happy New year, my bretherin. I am still languishing in the maximum security wing of the home for the bewildered, but Matron has left her PC unguarded enabling me to hack in and try to catch up with corespondance.

Nice to see Dapper Dan has been removed, and by an "apparent" turn of chance; truely we are the instuments of fate, my brothers. Luck is mearly the manifestation of our will.

It's hard to be sure, closeted away as I am in here, but I think the man "removed" with dan was his tailor, Dan's first call in a crissis such as that would be to his tailor; a truely dreadful man who always got a bit involved when measuring the inside leg... If fate has decided he should be crushed under the same wheels as his client, who are we to argue?

Pleasing too to see we are still sticking it to the competition. Some good work there.

As for the abrupt abnegation of "Uncle Sam", who can say what his true motives are? Perhaps the pigeons have been whispering in his ear. Or perhaps he did not feel able to discuss it freely; they may have been watching him...

In any case; he will be missed...

There was mention, I think, of my apparently imfamous handling of the Mrs McDowell contract. While it is true that I made sure everyone knew I was an Algonquin Assassin, I kept my motorcycle helmet visor down throughout so no one ever was allowed to see my face; I have my pride, but I'm not insane (dispite what the consultant says). If anyone ever had got a good look at me, I would have a lot worse to put up with now than basket-weaving...

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (amuse @ Dec 28 2008, 06:30)
Lol sorry. This is turning into kind of a story now.

*Cliffs*
"Chucky" Lee Yago is dead.

A Merchant's Last Sale

I thought of it as calling in sick.

I had done two hits for the organization; both were in a two week period. Of course they were probably the most satisfying hits I had ever done in my killing career. You could say the past weeks have been the pinnacle experiences of my life, but that would be an understatement.

This was my life, my source of income. Oh how much I wanted to do another hit after that preacher. I was a scrawny teenager looking for his latest fix of mind controlling substance. I wanted it, and I wanted it now, but of course my logistic side of my mind would take over. Think about it you idiot…the time frames would be too diminutive. Local intelligence isn’t that stupid. They would connect them to you!

I decided to lay low. I spent my time trying to figure out something to do, but there was nothing. Jogging, exercise, mental stimulation. It wasn’t enough. I decided to try something I had used back in the old days. Finger Push Ups. Yes FINGER push-ups always shooed this feeling away. But it wasn’t working. What the hell? Was it my long hiatus? Was I gone for so long that I needed it more than ever?

Ugh this is what convicts in solitary confinement felt. No wonder most of them went insane. They had no one to talk to, no one to listen to except themselves. This type of lifestyle constricted many choices that normal people had………………f*ck it.

It was almost noon. I walked out onto the sidewalk. Cars were zooming by. Locals were strolling down the sidewalks taking their mid day walks talking about the nonsense they hear from Weasel News. I took a stroll to the local internet cafe. It was busy, but people minded their own business. Every single person was locked onto their screens, surfing for answers or information.

I logged onto the secure bulletin. There was an open contract. I checked it out.

"Chucky" Lee Yago. Local Chinatown Guns Dealer. Triad affiliated. Use of shotgun required. I meticulously scanned over the information, getting everything figured out and planned. I purged the browser, erasing any history of my viewings.

It would be tonight....

I had killed some time. Got a nice early dinner, went back home to get supplies and necessities. I suited up and put my combat shotgun into a duffel bag. Boy I hadn't used it in a long time, but I knew what I was capable of. I walked out into the cool night. The street lights were on and the passing cars lessened every few minutes. I strolled around for a suitable car until I found what I was looking for. A black primo. Oh was she nice...black leather, unscathed paint. That didn't matter though. I would have to drop her off at a safe point and imagine her being pulled apart into scrap. What a brootal way to end a car. Anyways... It was time to head to Chinatown.

I had heard of various gun dealers and one being in Chinatown was no surprise. I drove passed the location scoping the area for any trouble. It was clear. I parked a block away, grabbed the duffel bag and headed off. I was walking on the sidewalk and saw the railing next to the stairs that would lead down to "Chucky". I looked behind and at all the spots that I would be waiting at if I knew someone was going to kill me. I slipped into a dark alleyway and dropped the bag. I took out a black ski mask and unclipped the safety on the shotgun.

It was time Adrenaline pumping, I got into my mental state that got me through all the tough times. Finally...
I swiftly walked to the stairs and made my way down holding the shotgun ready for anything. I peered through the door window and I couldn't see any silhouette. There was light, but nothing that stood out. I tried the handle. *Click* Slowly swinging the door open, shotgun aiming in first I had walked in. There was a Tv on somewhere inside, Chucky was here.

I peered to my left and there was a small storage room, not any bigger than the average walk in closet. Empty unless you count boxes collecting dust. I moved my sight farther in and saw tables. On top of them were various guns and army graded weapon boxes. This guy was serious.
I moved in more and the sound of TV got louder and more defined. The sound was coming from the left and that's where I headed. Shotgun pointing I saw a figure sitting next to a table with his back to me. Eyes stuck to the TV, both hands working on a bowl of instant noodles. I breathed in. My adrenaline was at its peak. My peripheral was blurred with the center of my vision clear as can be.

"Chucky!" I yelled out. "Yeah?" He replied back, his head tilted toward me, but his eyes were still glued onto the television. I walked up to him and shot a kick to his chair. "What the hell!?" he yelled back falling to the floor. He was now staring at me realizing I wasn't one of his Triad friends. Eyes wide open staring at the barrel of my shotgun.

I pulled the trigger. *blast* [use your imagination]. A whole lot of nasty spread across the room and some onto the tv screen. He was dead.

user posted image

My senses were still flooded with adrenaline. I stared at the lifeless body of "Chucky". My eyesight was clearing up. Ringing from the gun blast was still loud as ever, but I heard feint yelling and running upstairs. The contract stated there would be retaliation from Triads. I ran towards the door and swung it open. I looked back and saw two triad men running down the stairs.

Err I don't enjoy killing people outside of the contract, but if they conflict my safety and my identity it would have to be done. I ran up the stairs dodging fire from behind. They would chase me wherever I go I swung my shotgun around and aimed at the door I came out from.
*Blast* *Blast* *Blast* I was far enough for the spread to not be lethal, but if they didn't survive so be it. I pumped the shotgun and leaned it onto my shoulder and ran.

user posted image

I ran into the alley and collected my bag and ran to the car. I heard yelling and screaming from where I came from, but that was over now. Trying to catch my breathe, I got into the primo and drove off to the drop off point.

user posted image

I collected my thoughts and knew that was a clean hit. The drop off point was inside a construction sight. The sounds from the tires onto the gravel made a distinct sound when I drove. I got out and collected everything cleaning the steering wheel just in case.

Breathing into the cool air and the moon light shining bright, I smiled into the night sky ready as ever for my next fix....

Awesome job dude. You've got your cut and bonus. Good that you killed those other triads running down the stairs - safety goes first.

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:46 PM Edited by Wanted Assailant, 03 January 2009 - 05:10 PM.

Anyone know how to resize large pictures? They're gonna stretch the whole topic.

EDIT: Nevermind. Got it. Here's a new target. Hey OdDsOcK, you mind erasing that Serafina Gord contract?

THE DOCK COCK BOYS

CONTRACT

Two remaining. The one guarding the hut has been eliminated.

Old Lady Shears has a contract on about a clandestine drug-pushing group known as the Dock Cock Boys. I haven't been able to do this hit due to my injury on the James Murphy contract, (see below) so instead I will give it to anyone interested in the job.

Briefing Contract: The Dock Cock Boys are lesser known than usual in the criminal underground, but their way of financing have brought them substaintial money to bring in some attention. Old Lady Shears had wierdly, but kindly, asked for a 20% cut of the income when she approached the boys, but they merely laughed it off and sweared in decline. The DCB are usually located in far mid-eastern and northern Northwood, readied with a small docking platform for shipment of drugs to collect and sell out on the streets. They have a small shack in which they keep their drugs temporarily.

Description: The DCBs are clothed in tight-fitting under-shirted sleeves and colorful T-shirts that proclaims the word, "COCKS". They have either dirty blonde or brown hair and they casually puff on cigarettes.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Requirements: Kill all DCB members. Do not kill standbys, workers or streetsweepers unless they are truly in your way.

Retrieve the drugs inside the gang's hut and place it at the top of the broad boiler-like tower. Climb up the ladder and place it. I, or Old Lady Shears will collect the drugs once you've finished. ( There's a rifle at the top, pretend that when you hear cha-ching bell when you pick up a weapon that you've placed the drugs) (use your imagination). user posted image <-- Hut

Payment The payment stands at $200. A $400 bonus if you can provide photographic evidence. A $50 bonus if you retrieve and replace the drugs at the top of the boiler-like tower.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:54 PM Edited by Cyper, 02 January 2009 - 10:57 PM.

Omertá

I really like my good, old friend Laila but I can't let my business empire go under because of her. She nows much about my legal organisation, unfortunately, too much. My hitman saw her talking to a local traid member for two weeks ago so I decided to clock her from that point. Yesterday she was seen entering an apartment in Chinatown with a Triad member, wich is, according to my sources, well-known in the Triad orginasation and outside of it. I didn't tell her to do that. I didn't gave the order, and It is agianst my orginasations rules and she knows it. This can only mean that she's a rat.

From what I've heard she's hiding somewhere in the old hospital on Colony island. I want you to get there but remember to hold a goddamn low profile. I don't want anyone to be able identify or find her! She is too close to me. The police will ask me to much if she dies. It's dangerous. I am going to pack all things she got here and book her to a flight to Los Santos while you stab her to death with a knife. Don't let her suffer - No such sh*t It's waste of time. Kill her, then you get rid of her teeths and nails, and put them in a plastic bag. We take care of it later. Remember to make sure to use your molotov and make her to ash. I want to see her body after your treatment. Nessuno me lo ficca in culo!

Reward: $200
Picture: Requires picture for payment. Picture of the burnt/burning body.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users