Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:10 AM

I just got into a 6 star shootout in the Manganese West station and killed over 611 cops! I survived for 1 hour and 6 minutes on a 6 star and escaped via the subway tunnels. Anyway, to celebrate i will bering in a series of cop related jobs soon.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2008 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 20 2008, 02:10)
I just got into a 6 star shootout in the Manganese West station and killed over 611 cops! I survived for 1 hour and 6 minutes on a 6 star and escaped via the subway tunnels. Anyway, to celebrate i will bering in a series of cop related jobs soon.

We don't look kindly on cop killers here. Cops are innocent men and women who most the time our trying to keep the city safer and we try to avoid killing them at all costs.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2008 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Dec 21 2008, 04:23)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 20 2008, 02:10)

We don't look kindly on cop killers here. Cops are innocent men and women who most the time our trying to keep the city safer and we try to avoid killing them at all costs.

That is very true, and if this was committed through or for our organization, some serious action would be taken. However, I'm going to let this go because probably El Zilcho was just playing around in the game and decided to share his exploits with us. Not the best place to share such a massacre, but that's okay.

While rather predictable, I'll have some presents for you all soon, my assassins.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 December 2008 - 06:13 PM

Since I had nothing better to do, I thought up a rather...odd job.

Mission: Re-Acquire customers Infernus and assasinate the driver.

Lately, my Infernus has been stolen from my apartment. I witnessed it driving off around a corner, but unfortunately all I could see was a driver with black hair, no other details I could see. The vehicle is a bright yellow, and is around Algonquin.

I am offering $1000 for this job, and another $500 if the vehicle is returned in perfect condition. It requires to be left in a quiet location, so I can retrieve it when it is quieter later on in the day or night. Driver must be dead. Broken side windows are acceptable, since they could easily be explained as to be opened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Came snooping in here but couldn't find any jobs good enough. Most require photo evidence or are multiple targets in different locations, and are moving, which I do not prefer. Oh well. I'll search each one.

PS: Link to the post of The Peanut People or something is broken, well it is for me, sends me to the index of the entire forum.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

i'll take that hit. Do you want pic evidence?

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2008 - 11:51 PM

QUOTE (shugbear97 @ Dec 22 2008, 20:10)
i'll take that hit. Do you want pic evidence?

If possible, yes, but not required.

mick69
  • mick69

Hitman

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

QUOTE (Unggoy1957 @ Dec 22 2008, 23:51)
i'll take that hit.  Do you want pic evidence?

might be a bit hard to find an infurnus

especially a specific colour

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (mick69 @ Dec 23 2008, 01:23)

That is why it has such a high payment. Since it is a long shot to find a Yellow Infernus with a black haired driver.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (Unggoy1957 @ Dec 23 2008, 10:35)
QUOTE (mick69 @ Dec 23 2008, 01:23)

That is why it has such a high payment. Since it is a long shot to find a Yellow Infernus with a black haired driver.

Why do we do hits like this. Hits shold be given with adequate information about the target and why they should be killed not just kill this bloke in this car. There's probably at least 20 liberty residents with black hair who drive a yellow infernus. At least 19 of them are innocent.
What has this organisation reduced to. Your killing cops and eliminating people in clubs and giving bried descriptions of targets.

We are assasins not gangsters. I'm sorry but i warned you before i will not tolerate a organisation which kills innocent people. I'm leaving. I will no longer post or do hits however i may still lurk around to see how your all doing. But i shall not be associated with thugs.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

Sam33, We are not thugs, and I don't appreciate being called that. What if there were AA records in the car that was stolen (there probably are)? Would you be so hesitant then? And in ALGONQUIN, I am sure there is maybe 1 person with black hair and that drives a yellow infernus.

I have yet to even find a yellow car; let alone a yellow INFERNUS! I have found a green one and a red one, both with black-haired drivers. I'll keep looking though.

I've always given descriptions of why targets should be taken out. (his reason was the man stole his friggin car, there could be incriminating AA stuff in there) Anyway, it pays, still.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (shugbear97 @ Dec 23 2008, 15:43)
Sam33, We are not thugs, and I don't appreciate being called that.  What if there were AA records in the car that was stolen (there probably are)?  Would you be so hesitant then?  And in ALGONQUIN, I am sure there is maybe 1 person with black hair and that drives a yellow infernus. 

I have yet to even find a yellow car; let alone a yellow INFERNUS!  I have found a green one and a red one, both with black-haired drivers.  I'll keep looking though.

I've always given descriptions of why targets should be taken out.  (his reason was the man stole his friggin car, there could be incriminating AA stuff in there)  Anyway, it pays, still.

Who cares if there's incriminating evidence in there. The police know who we are and they respect us. Hell we're helping them by getting rid of criminals. And no there's not just one yellow infernus in algonquin I've seen more than that on a single street. Saying that is like saying there is only one blue porsche driven by a man with black hair in Hackney. Be more specific as well. What style is his hair in etc. Is he caucasian or african amerian. People know who we are but there to scared of us to do anything or they respect us. Infinite Monkey did a hit and let everyone see his face because he knows we're respected. You may not be a thug but you sure are acting like one. Even if the car had documents in it you could destroy the car and not the person.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 December 2008 - 08:48 PM Edited by Unggoy1957, 23 December 2008 - 08:51 PM.

I said all I could see was the back of his head, and the colour of the hair as the vehicle turned around a corner. Nothing else can be identified. I said it was an odd job. If it's nearly impossible I'll remove it if need be...but it pays well! Oh and, if it was more specific, then it'd truly be impossible to find this target.

PS: I made the whole story up, nobody really stole my Infernus that was in my apartment in Alqounin. But hey, used the fact I had one there for a job.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

Don't worry about sam33. Why he chooses to leave so quickly after seeing dozens of missions like yours is beyond me. It leads me to believe he'd rather break from us for different reasons than his moral compass.

Your assignment is fine, Unggoy1957. Such targets have been put out constantly over the course of our history, and while in real life this would be a sloppy and harmful way to do things, we have to stick with the limits of the game. That's all this is, after all. Now, in regards to the deaths of innocents, we are assassins, and we are not hired to judge but rather to kill. Many of good ethics and moral code have been felled by our hands. It is simply business.

sam33, while it disappoints me to see you radicalize so, I hope you will find enough respect to at least keep from leaking us to law enforcement or the media. Whether you stay silent or not, you have done us great service in your time here, and I will ensure you are kept safe to the best of our abilities.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

Sorry to see you go, Sam33.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 24 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

It's a shame to see you go Sam33. I doubt you will find such a good place to take up hits else where, but oh well. Good Luck. And yes, I was sharing my exploits in the game when I killed loads of cops. I also got 100% over the last two days so I haven't been very active. I am sure huge amounts of ammo that I can now get will serve me well when pursuing any targets.

P.S Happy Christmas to all assassins!

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:22 PM

Merry Christmas! I probably won't be on tommorow or day after but I will look hard for that Infernus with black haired driver.

ishootme
  • ishootme

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

New Target:

user posted image

Name: Derrick Phanchetti

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: around 60 kilo's

Description: Derrick wears a white t-shirt. The Back of the Shirt reads "Crevis". He wears blue jeans, and is all ways seen with a brown bag.
.user posted image
He sometimes wears a hat. But do not mistake him for an inocent pedestrian. He WILL be wearing a white shirt that reads "Crevis" and he will have the bag.

Location: Derrick is known to be a Lancaster resident. He often frequents the water-side walk path just north of the East Borogh Bridge. He sometimes sits on a bench in front of the hotdog stand, but not always.

Pay: General pay,
$500 with picture proof. $100 with out picture.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:17 PM Edited by sammyman88, 25 December 2008 - 01:25 PM.

Just read what happened. I agree with sam, he is right.

Though many of you think I am a bad person. A dirty killer sure I have killed innocents.. by accident The Cop.. But I changed now. Where do you think I went that whole time??

Oh yeh BTW I have been reading these posts just havent been doing any assignments. I still keep an eye on this. I like how things are going I may drop in soon to do a few more contracts.

marexx
  • marexx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 02:11 PM

well i got the game for christmas and i was wondering how do i join this? and can i join this with a PC version

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:08 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 December 2008 - 10:55 PM.

Dapper Dan is no more.

I was driving very fast in my Sabre Gt in Alderney City when suddenly a taxi pulled out nect to me and sent me spinning off the road and directly into two men who were stadning outside the laudromat. One was wearing a fancy suit and the other plain jeans and a white shirt. As I stamped on the brakes, the car slammed into the wall and crushed both men in a tangled mess of metal and blood.

I got out and looked at the carnage. It was terrible, I had killed two innocent people. But when I looked closer I saw that the man in the white short was Dapper Dan, the pimp whose suit was ruined by a failed molotov. Standing over him I saw his back and neck were broken, he was dead. Just my luck.

The other man appeared to be a client of his, maybe discussing some high end prostitue of some sort, I don't know. I am not quite sure if the other man was innocent, so if Father Oddsock wishes to lower the pay then I would be fine with that.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 25 December 2008 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (ishootme @ Dec 25 2008, 02:00)
New Target:

user posted image

Name: Derrick Phanchetti

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: around 60 kilo's

Description: Derrick wears a white t-shirt. The Back of the Shirt reads "Crevis". He wears blue jeans, and is all ways seen with a brown bag.
.user posted image
He sometimes wears a hat. But do not mistake him for an inocent pedestrian. He WILL be wearing a white shirt that reads "Crevis" and he will have the bag.

Location: Derrick is known to be a Lancaster resident. He often frequents the water-side walk path just north of the East Borogh Bridge. He sometimes sits on a bench in front of the hotdog stand, but not always.

Pay: General pay,
$500 with picture proof. $100 with out picture.

Currently searching of this man. I will take picture evidence with my newly acquired Motorola KRZR.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 December 2008 - 05:59 AM

Best Christmas ever! Not only is it the 25th, but the page number is 117 -- my favorite! Joy!

marexx, anyone can join at any time! Your choice of equipment used to play has no bearing on your ability to be an assassin here.

El Zilcho, excellent work. I don't think I'll dock the pay because, as you said, it was an accident. It is the intentional deaths of others that I frown upon.

It seems Build 5.032 has chosen not to bother us today. Maybe he does have a little spirit in him...

[initializing download/]
[processing...99%]

[done]

[Inquiry List:]

Target: Gregory Sintello
user posted image
Briefing: N/A

Target: Bradley Creev
user posted image
Briefing: Found at night.

Target: [House of Sin]
user posted image
Briefing: Kill inhabitants. Destroy compound.

Targets: George Maelstrom, "Big Bob" Cooper, Finch Youtas
user posted image
Briefing: Destroy all.

[Session terminated//]
[MERRY./][CHRISTMAS./]
[///]

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:00 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 26 December 2008 - 06:47 PM.

George Maelstrom is dead. I couldn't kill the others, but I found George sitting on a bench observing the LC traffic driving by. I stood behind him and stopped moving, breathing lightly, almost matching his breath. Ready to kill, I reched inside my jacket and pulled out my Deagle, already primed and ready to fire. I casual brought it down to his head and upper back and fired three point blank shots into his heart and throat.

The law firm erupted into chaos and I ran out of the double doors with them, belnding into the crowd. I ran down the steps, jumped in my Mafia PMP 600 and sped away, getting no stars. I believe George Maelstrom was the one with the blue suit and clean shaven face. He was the one I killed. I will return later to look for the other two. Meanwhile I am setting off to the House of Sin.

P.S If anyone is interested I have set up a rare vehicles guide in the gameplay section, with info on how to damage proof cars, unique cars, rare cars, modded cars and mssion specific cars (like the little known Romans wedding car). Enjoy!

GTA IV Rare and Unique Vehicles Archive

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

THE HOUSE OF SIN IS NO MORE

I fired an RPG into the front of the house, killing one of its inhabitants. Another tried to flee. I fired another shot which sent him flying, and I then finished him off with my M4. I fired 2 shots into the front of the house, damaging it. I entered and then blew up the Kitchen and front room. Then I climbed the stairs and blew up every floor, firing a shot into the doors making sure to purge the whole building. When I reached the top of the stairs I fired a shot into the stiarway and one last shot into the building. The whole house was in flames.

At this point I had a two star, so I ran and lept from the roof, falling very far and hitting the ground, but otherwise surving fine, Iran through the streets pursued by police cruisers until I stole a truck and drove away, losing them in North Dukes.

I will try to take out any other targets I find, for example the Men at the Law Firm. I have time on my hands and I have completed GTA 100% so I can fully commit to getting these men safely six feet under. Good luck in any of your assignments Brothers.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:13 PM

I stood on the golf course. After about a full in game day of searching the sun was going down at the Algonquin golf course. But I had spotted Gregory Sintello. He was sitting in his rademark Pink suit with his beigish waistcoat and striped tie, along with his brown shoes and trousers. This time he was behind the golf course itself rather than on the promendae by it.

I walked past him and saw he was reading a book rather than sipping coffee. He appeared just like anyother person having a nice day in the sun. But has the sun was setting he wouldn't be able to read his book for long, so I made my move. I walked along the golf course to a point were no one could see me, crouched low and pulled out my concealed Sniper Rifle.

Looking thorough my scope I saw he was just finishing his book, on the last pages. I didn't have long. Lining up a headshot, I fired and his brains and skull matter splatered across the wall he was sitting against. He fell dead on the bench. I broke my rifle down quickly and tucked it into my jacket, and sneaked out into the commotion as people fled and others went to Gregorys body.

But no one spotted me, as I calmly left the golf course and drove away.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 03:27 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 26 December 2008 - 04:16 PM.

Really sorry for anyone who wanted to do another hit, I apologise for my being very active. But I have a lot of time and now as I am playing on the Xbox at the moment I thoguht I would go after the hits that have been newly posted. If anyone has any objections please tell me, so as of next time I won't be kill as much if I know people don't want me to.

I went to Middle Park and found Bradley Creev, sitting on a bench talking to another skinhead friend of his. He was exactly the same as his photgraph, except that he wasn't wearing the cap. His tattoes were the same, clothes, face and facial features. I decided that as I had used my Sniper a mere hour ago I would use it again on Bradley Creev.

I climbed into the fountain and behind one of its lights, so that no one would see me. He and his friend were the only people infront of me, to everyone else I was obscured by the fountain. Pulling out the Sniper, I lined up another headshot and fired.

Running with crowd, something went wrong. The cops heard the shot. They didn't see me, but they heard me. So I ran and barely avoided being spotted leaving the fountain. I ran behind the Libertonian Mueseum and jumped over the wall, leaving Middle park, losing the cops and hailing a taxi.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 04:09 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 26 December 2008 - 04:16 PM.

'Big Bob' Copper is no more.

Drove back to Goldberg, Ligner and Shyster, and searched for a 5 in game hours. Finally I found him on the second floor of the building, alking with two other lawyers. I assembled my Sniper Rifle and fired. Unfortunately, things went a little bad from here on in.

The bullet hit him in the lung, but he limped on. I fired my M4 at him from the other side, but another lawyer jumped in fornt of him almost as if protecting him, and my bullets struck him in the chest. I had killed an innocent. Another woman ran forward. My bullets also struck her, but only twice in the leg, she survived.

I mamnaged to finish Big Bob off, and has to sprint out of there and into my black Sentinel waiting outside. As I started the engine a cop came to the door of the car. He was about to arrest me when I sped off and escaped via the stunt jump just down the road from the law firm, and finally lost any heat.

Not the best executed hit, but nonetheless a sucesful one. I don't mind if pay is lowered because I killed a innocent my mistake. As said before it may be a mistake but I believe it was clumsy enough to warrant a pay cut.

I guess you could call this series of hits on one day the Boxing Day massacare? Apologies for the x5 post.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:19 PM

Wtf four posts in a row?? USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 26 2008, 23:19)
Wtf four posts in a row?? USE THE EDIT BUTTON.

Yeah sorry about that. I wanted to keep the hits seperate. Besides, isn't there a limit on the amount of text in a post? If there isn't, I'll edit my posts next time. Thanks.

WH25
  • WH25

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 December 2008 - 07:41 PM Edited by WH25, 27 December 2008 - 07:47 PM.

I would first like to say that I've been checking this thread for a few months now, and have only gotten GTA4 a couple of days ago (litteraly, for christmas!). So now, Gentlemen, I'd like to be a part of it. I've always been a fan of writing in character, so generally I'll do that.

----------

I would like to report the death of Mr. Panchetti. Write up to come in a minute, with picture evidence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users