» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:41 AM Edited by Jack Bauer GB, 15 December 2008 - 12:49 PM.

BLUE LANDSTALKER - HIT COMPLETE.

After years of trying to live a normal life, free of crime and death...... everything that the AA stood for made this seem like the right decision. Returning to what sadly, I do best..... killing. The AA called, and I answered. They gave me the brief and suspected location of the target, and that night, off I went.

In the cold fog I started up my PMP and listened to purr of the engine, allowing it to warm up as I found the right frame of mind. I knew the possible consequences of what could happen if this didnt go down well but I was a man with a mission, and nothing to lose. Off I went.

I searched four hours. green LS, Black LS, grey LS, in the dark, it was hard to tell. So I headed up to star junction where it was better lit so I could more easily identify my target. Hours went looking for this menace. But as the sun began to rise I clocked him at a junction on his way for an early start at work. Perfect timing, right before the sinful population of this scum filled city awoke. I pulled out in front of him and he tailed me to the next lights....... boxed in he was at my mercy.

Swiftly, quicklly , I jumped out, Desert Eagle at the ready and aimed.

"What have I done to deserve this?!?!!?!?" he screamed.

In a split second I contemplated everything that had led me away from such a life, with one pull of the trigger my life was about to change forever.

I replied "You know."

BANG a single shot to the head and he was history.

user posted image

It was done, no turning back now. I'd returned to a world which I promised I never would........

Inevitably, the cops showed up in an instant. I jumped in the PMP, free of gunfire tp protect the organisation, and sped out of there, it felt like the car was closing in, I was becoming claustraphobic, palms sweating panicking, the most wanted man in Liberty City.... Until the AA Strike again.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 16:12)
I have a new contract. I gang member of a small marijuana selling gang has been killed by one of their rivals in the Northwood area. He was with a friend at the time and his frined was also severely injured, but lived long enough to describe who had perptrated the act.

Now as the gang are under surveillance for a previous crime, they wish for someone to carry out the hit on the two men who attacked their gang. They are two black men, one of them has a yellow baggey shirt, and the other white. They both wear black jeans and white tennis shoes.

The reward is $400 with an add $100 if the hit is carried out with no witnesses. No photographic evidence required, just a description of the hit.

Thanks.

Brother is this hit still open by chance?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:09 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 16 December 2008 - 03:41 PM.

My assassins,

Right now [Build 05.032] is wreaking havoc with my local terminal right now (in other words, my internet connection is having problems).

I'll get to you all as soon as I can. Be cautious, my assassins.

EDIT: A stable connection! Victory!

I must say, I am pleased with business nowadays. Many new assassins, each with their own unique [aptitude]...

[Unggoy1957] and [Jack Bauer GB], I commend you both on your first assignments. I hope to see more from both of you.

[sam33] and [El Zilcho], you can give a hit any size payout, but I am the ultimate [adjudicator] of how much is paid, and usually my limit is $600 unless certain factors are in place. If there's anything I can [council], it is to not worry about whether you're wrong or right with any price: just do it.

Do not forget the [Diero Collective] in the Events section of the forums. It is the multiplayer branch of the [Algonquin Assassins].

Keep making your killings, my assassins.

[///]

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:28 AM Edited by Jack Bauer GB, 16 December 2008 - 07:39 AM.

NEW TARGET - BILL 'DIGITAL KING' McSTAVE

user posted image

Profile: Liberty City's self proclaimed 'DIGITAL KING' has made a fortune over the past 5 years in DVD and music piracy. Exploiting children as his 'runners' to duplicate music albums and DVD's to line his own pockets.

There is also 2 outstanding arrest warrants for the 'DIGITAL KING' for domestic violence and assualt after beating his ex-wife into a coma (which she is still in) and sexual assualt after hiring hookers and not paying.

Info: Seen here on Franklin Street waiting for a hard drive drop off of the next series of 72 he plans to release this to the viewing public via pirate broadcast. If successful it could mean an end to Liberty City's TV and radio broadcasting as we know it. Lucrative business in the city that must be protected.

Note: McSTAVE is a wealthy man and may be found in a variety of different outfits but his rather chubby bearded appearance makes him identifiable.

PRICE: $250

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (SJT @ Aug 9 2008, 01:41)
New mission: Ice cream arms dealing.

Target: Ice cream truck + driver.  (Both destroyed)
High priority.

Background: The local gang that was in buisness with the "Saxaphone Man" and " The gardener"  is now confirmed as the "I32s"  Is using Ice cream trucks to transport weapons and cash.

Conditions:
At least 2 Ice cream trucks and there driver need to be destroyed in a quiet area. To cut off the supply. Any more trucks will be a bonus. This is a high priority mission and should be carried out ASAP.

P.S: You must identify the truck and its driver as "I32" before taking out the target, inocent companys still run ice cream trucks for children and have nothing to do with the "I32s"

Only a description will be ok for de-briefing.  We will know if it has been done very soon since the gang will be affected by this attack.

This gang is still a powerfull gang, many missions will follow, when more intel has been obtained.

HIT COMPLETE - ICE CREAM ARMS DEALING

** Old target in the hit list. Apologies if this hit has already been done. **

Just cruising to get some chicken, I'd memorised the AA Hit database. I was aware of the I32's and their opearation when I saw the Saxaphone Man with a truck full of weapons in Middle park East. 100 yards behind him, 'The Gardner' watched on. Both of them, together? Something was about to go down.............. but not what they had planned.

I tailed The Sax man fore a few blocks whilst working out a plan of attack. Back here again, the place in my head I once hated so much. But my old killer instincts were returning. The adrenaline rush, the excitement, the power trip of holding another man's life in your hands.

"The I32's were evil - this should be no problem." I told my self.

With a deep breath I accelerated in front of the truck with a swift handbrake turn, swinging around and drawing my SMG, I opened fire on the Sax Man! I caught him in the shoulder and saw him scramble out of his vehicle. Begging to be spared.

"NO!!! NO!!! HELP ME!!!" he screamed, blood dripping from his shoulder. Crawling away.... "I'll pay you - DOUBLE! Whatever your organisation pays you I can double! PLEASE SPARE ME!"

With a cold look in my eyes I replied "This ain't about the money you limp dick son of a bitch"

* BANG..... BANG...... BANG..... BANG * Four shots to the weasle's body, blood spattered all over the side of the truck. I took the time to watch him 'enjoy' every shot.

* BANG * One to the head - The Sax Man was dead. But I got caught sleeping..... A cop was right behind me

"Hands up!" I heard

"sh*t!"

user posted image
THE BLUES: THE SAX MAN SLAIN AS AGENT BRUSHES WITH THE LAW.

If they got me, the AA would be discovered. I couldn't let that happen, I ran (A) to my car. The Police and ' The Gardner' were on my tail. I knew I had to get the gardner, he was sat just 100 yards away, he watched his associate die by my hand. After this it could've been months before he showed his face again. The time was now!

I jumped in my car, screeched round to The Gardner's direction as he tried to reverse away, the police on my tail. At full speed I opened fire! Slamming my vehicle head on into 'The Gardner's truck' as he sat still for a second with shock from the impact, I sprayed half a clip from my SMG into his head........ what a mess.

Police everywhere. Ramming the side of my vehicle, I sped away, against traffic in hope of shaking my tail, stupidly I hit the bridges....... I was asking for trouble.... ROAD BLOCK!! *SMASH* I made it through!! I found the straightest road I could find and just put my foot down to get to the safe zone. I swapped vehicles and switched my track through back alleys to confuse the police. After a lenghty pursuit I was free. Free to fight the fight another day.

** Sorry, I only got the one photo (sorry for the quality) but there was a cop about to arrest me so you can probably imagine how small a time frame I had to get a pic. colgate.gif **

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Nov 28 2008, 20:20)

user posted image

Name: Hans "Snapper" Gregory
Description: German accent, black clothing, blond hair, and is always carrying his digital SLR camera.
Brief Bio: If my sources are correct, then I am right in saying that this man has links or is definitely involved in, the secret government known as Bepatism (see AssassinMessenger's target post). Hans is one of the photographers involved with collecting data on their victims and/or supporters along with checking the area for issues. I was one of these "issues". I feel this man may have taken a photograph of me. This is not good, not good at all. I want this man eliminated. I also want you to check his camera and his bag for any information that may be helpful to any of us brothers including myself.

Photo Evidence Required or payment will not be sent

Godspeed, brothers.

HIT COMPLETE - HANS 'SNAPPER' GREGORY

**Again - Old target in the Hit list. Apologies if this has been done already**

user posted image

This snap happy son of a bitch had been wanted by our organisation for some time. For photographing an AA he was going to get what was coming to him. He had to die to protect the AA.

I cruised in my Black Marbelle for hours. Hove Beach, Broker, Algonquin, Alderney I searched everywhere for this guy, ready to terminate him the minute I saw him. I searched for 12 hours. He was nowhere, but I wasn't resting until Hans Gregory was just another AA statistic.

Eventually I found him just off Bismarck Avenue, talking a street corner and showing pictures to his 'associates.'

Hans was about to pay, as I got out the Marbelle I drew my baseball bat.

*SMASH* His poxy Camera was beaten from his hand, breaking ever bone in it leaving him with no chance of fighting back. His associate's split in a second, they were no where to be seen.

*THUD* I pounded his ribs with my bat.

*CRACK* over his head, the blood began to pour.

Still concious..... he somehow murmered "Wh.....who....who the F*ck are you?!!"

I grabbed his bleeding skull and leant into him "I'm an Algonquin Assassin"

His reaction was a picture. He knew what he'd done and why I was there. Most importantly he knew that his life was about to end....... I swung back............. *SMASH*

user posted image
BATTER UP: HANS 'SNAPPER' GREGORY'S END

Hans 'Snapper' Gregory was no more.

I couldn't believe the silence, no sirens, no witnesses, no wanted level. I grabbed his pictures, the remains of his camera and left the scene.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:11 PM Edited by Khal, 16 December 2008 - 08:07 PM.

QUOTE (Jack Bauer GB @ Dec 16 2008, 02:28)
NEW TARGET - BILL 'DIGITAL KING' McSTAVE

user posted image

Profile: Liberty City's self proclaimed 'DIGITAL KING' has made a fortune over the past 5 years in DVD and music piracy. Exploiting children as his 'runners' to duplicate music albums and DVD's to line his own pockets.

There is also 2 outstanding arrest warrants for the 'DIGITAL KING' for domestic violence and assualt after beating his ex-wife into a coma (which she is still in) and sexual assualt after hiring hookers and not paying.

Info: Seen here on Franklin Street waiting for a hard drive drop off of the next series of 72 he plans to release this to the viewing public via pirate broadcast. If successful it could mean an end to Liberty City's TV and radio broadcasting as we know it. Lucrative business in the city that must be protected.

Note: McSTAVE is a wealthy man and may be found in a variety of different outfits but his rather chubby bearded appearance makes him identifiable.

PRICE: $250

The target is dead brother.

I started off my day at my pent house in northholland and opened up the car door to my saber GT flicked on the engine the radio came on LCHC perfect exactly where I wanted it and drove off

I had heard of rumors of some guy under the protection of the a local biker gang one of there members happens to be a close contact of mine so I drove over to the place in the dukes broker area

"jimmy, I hear you have somebody hiding amongst your ranks?" I said walking up to him interrupting the call he was making
"damnit, do you always have to be so loud?! ya ya we got some guy calls himself the digital prince or something like that." he said turning around looking to make sure nobody was watching
"I'm looking for the digital king jimmy boy, but I am gonna guess you've just been knocked on that dumb head of yours once to many and couldn't remember to wipe your ass"
"listen, do you want him or not damnit?"
"yea what ya got?" I said handing over a small roll of bills
"he says somebodys out to get him said that he's got some bad blood with somebody wouldn't say who the boss didn't ask just suited him up like one of us and set him on his way its weird though he never takes off his f*cking helmet even though he never rides. he's got weapons on him though so watch it"

now I knew where to look for him cannot be that hard to find a biker in a helmet who doesn't ride

I started to stroll around the area always keeping an eye on my car making sure nobody ran off with it when I see a rather large man looking around it poking around like he's trying to see if theres something funny about it and sure enough he's got a helmet on I quickly and quietly move across the distance between us and come up behind him

WHAM! I slam my hand down on the roof of the car next to his head causing him to jump "you must be the digital queen am I right?"
"f*ck you man!" he comes at me swinging always funny watching the big ones try and fight always so slow I easily dodge his swing and pull out my 9mm and cap him in the knee

"from the sounds of things you like to use kids to do your work and like to beat the sh*t outta your wife... we don't take kindly to that" I shot him in his other knee as he tried to get up "we're watching you billy" I said walking away letting him think he was fine gonna get to live its always funny to see how people react to being spared

"HEY BUDDY!" he yelled "EAT sh*t AND DIE!" I rolled to the side just as he fired off a shotgun
I turned and fired 5 shots into his chest and walked over to his body "who the hell are you?" he asked "how the f*ck aren't you dead!?" I said and shot him three more times in the face then drove off

amuse
  • amuse

I'm in your free mode, ruining your fun.

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

Clean kill brother. icon14.gif

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:46 PM Edited by Jack Bauer GB, 17 December 2008 - 07:14 AM.

THE HEALTH SERVICE DRUGS RING.

Word has gotten to me that a Health Service doctor is brokering deals to sell methadone to the black market. Rumour also has it that with the money made, this man heavily funds the organisation behind Build 5.032

He is some how distributing large amounts of methadone throughout the city, making millions of dollars for the organisation and worsening the massive drug problem in Liberty City.

At this stage there is thought to be a second operative somewhere else in the health service and multiple other players in this narcotics ring.

I will be spending the next 24 hours on recon to establish the targets and their whereabouts. When I have a comprehensive briefing I will report back.

REPORTING BACK......

TARGET 1
THE BROKER: DR. BJARNE HOLMES - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Profile: Dr. Holmes is a well established doctor in the health service. He is using his position to broker deals to sell methadone to the black market. His profits, as suspected are largely used to fund the organisation behind Build 5.032. Without his funding , their operation would slow down significantly.

Before becoming a doctor, Holmes made his living as a drug dealer and is responsible for 11 drug related homicides in which innocent party's were the victim. His drugs pushing saw a huge rise in drug addicts and rehabiliatation in the past decade. It's time he paid.

Info: Due to working a bizarre pattern of shifts for the health service, Dr. Bjarne Holmes can be found at anytime of day/night in Liberty City.

Description: Dr. Bjarne Holmes is a caucasion male and wears a black or grey suit. Sometimes with a long overcoat.

Objective: Make this hit up close and personal. Dr Holmes deserves what is coming to him and should feel pain in return for the pain he has caused others.

Weapons: Knife, Bat, Shotgun or Fists.

PRICE - $500 - PHOTO EVIDENCE OF THE BODY IS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT

TARGET 2
THE WHOLESALER: PARAMEDIC JAMES ARNOLD - SPECIAL DELIVERY

Profile: James Arnold is the suspected 2nd health service worker. Dr Holmes brokers deals and gives the Methadone to Arnold who used his ambulance to take the drugs to the buyers. The buyers pay cash and Arnold takes his cut before delivering the rest back to Dr. Holmes.

Arnold is parasite and uses his lucrative moonlight earnings to fuel drug , sex and gambling addictions.

Info: James Arnold is a night shift Paramedic and works 22:00 - 06:00

Description: James Arnold can be easily found, driving his ambulance from 22:00 - 06:00

Objective:
1. Make a hoax call to request ambulance attendance. Take James Arnold out by any means necessary. Photo his body.
2. Take the ambulance, lose your wanted level and ditch it with the Humboldt or West Rivers.

Weapons: Any.

1. PRICE - $300 - PHOTO EVIDENCE OF THE BODY IS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT
2. PRICE - $150 - PHOTO EVIDENCE OF THE 'VEHICLE DELIVERY' IS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENT
(A picture of the vehicle on the riverbank or entering the water will be sufficient.)

TARGET(S) 3
THE RUNNERS: NRG BIKERS

Profile: NRG Bikers are used as runners by Dr Holmes' buyers to distribute the drugs to the end user. They can be seen anywhere in town at any time of day.

Info: There are 4 NRG Bikers in the Health Service drugs ring. They all ride solo.

Description: Bikers riding NRG Motorcycles.

Objective: To avoid being identified use drive by weapons or make this look like and accident. More money will be award for photo Evidence.

Weapons: Drive by weapons, or your vehicle

1. PRICE - $200 - WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE
2. PRICE - $100 - WITHOUT PHOTO EVIDENCE

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:18 AM Edited by Jack Bauer GB, 17 December 2008 - 06:52 PM.

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Nov 21 2008, 07:48)
New Target :  Tandem NRG Riders

user posted image

These guys can be found cruising around Liberty City in a few different spots...they are messengers and runners for a few local "businesses"....their numbers have been off one too many times lately and are suspected of skimming off the top...the powers that be want you to make an example of them and take them out...

Only requirements are that the Riders are both men and riding the NRG tandem style

user posted image
MESSAGE SENT !!

THE TANDEM NRG BIKERS ARE NO MORE!

Cruising the streets looking for a car tasked to me by Stevie I saw the bikers on the Union Drive East Freeway. Impatiently trying to weave traffic. Lucky for me it was Gridlocked, the only problem was the Cops were right in front of them. I had no choice but to stalk them. Like and eagle watching it's prey I studied their every move, ensuring they hadn't sussed me. I sat on their tail when my opportunity came. They turned off onto the Borough Bridge, the law went straight on. I hit the gas and glided past them, opening fire the SMG. One sharp burst immobilised them both and the bike skid to a halt. I backed the car up and got out.....

The passenger went to draw a gun......... *BANG BANG* Two shots to the head finished him. Off.

The rider tried to get up he was hit bad the first time "WHY?? What do you want!?" he screamed

I want to get a message accross to your people. *BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM* I blew him away with the automatic shotgun and posed for a photo.

The Police were on their way. Quickly I grabbed their delivery packages and money and made off into the darkness.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:57 PM

Excellent work Khal and a great de-brief. icon14.gif icon14.gif icon14.gif

The boss will see to your payment.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Khal @ Dec 15 2008, 20:05)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 16:12)
I have a new contract. I gang member of a small marijuana selling gang has been killed by one of their rivals in the Northwood area. He was with a friend at the time and his frined was also severely injured, but lived long enough to describe who had perptrated the act.

Now as the gang are under surveillance for a previous crime, they wish for someone to carry out the hit on the two men who attacked their gang. They are two black men, one of them has a yellow baggey shirt, and the other white. They both wear black jeans and white tennis shoes.

The reward is $400 with an add $100 if the hit is carried out with no witnesses. No photographic evidence required, just a description of the hit.

Thanks.

Brother is this hit still open by chance?

Yes brother, indeed it is.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Jack Bauer GB @ Dec 16 2008, 23:46)

TARGET(S) 3
THE RUNNERS: NRG BIKERS

Profile: NRG Bikers are used as runners by Dr Holmes' buyers to distribute the drugs to the end user. They can be seen anywhere in town at any time of day.

Info: There are 4 NRG Bikers in the Health Service drugs ring. They all ride solo.

Description: Bikers riding NRG Motorcycles.

Objective: To avoid being identified use drive by weapons or make this look like and accident. More money will be award for photo Evidence.

Weapons: Drive by weapons, or your vehicle

1. PRICE - $200 - WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE
2. PRICE - $100 - WITHOUT PHOTO EVIDENCE

I've taken one down. I saw him on Albany Avenue in Easton, on a red NRG with a red helmet on. He had just pulled out of a shady looking alley with a few bums standing around. I decided to go with a carjacking-gone-wrong, so I pulled my pistol out, and approached a lady in a grey DF8, and stole the car from her. Then, I proceeded to floor the accelerator. I hit the biker, and he was launched forward off of his bike. I drove the car over his chest, a satisfying "crunch" confirming his death.

To lose the police (as this had unfourtunately been done right in front of a squad car), I took a hard right on Union Drive East, headed west, then kept my speed up. I crashed with a Faction on the intersection of Union Drive and Columbus, and the engine of the car died. I leapt from the car, and continued to proceed westbound. I took a left on Denver Ave in Suffolk, and ducked into an alley. I could no longer hear sirens, so it seems I have lost the police.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:06 PM

1 runner down and 3 to go. Good work.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

Another one dead, this time found on Jade Street in Easton. A Caucasian male, in a grey trenchcoat, on a blue NRG. I acquired an NRG myself, and had a black helmet on, thus hiding my face. I had been following him for a short distance, and I was ready to take him out.

As we waited at a red light, I put my bike up by him.

"Hey, wanna race?" I shouted through my helmet.

"No thanks, I got a package I got to deliver."

"Is that so..." I looked at him. His pupils were dilated, he looked like he might have been high. Not that it mattered, because when the .50 calibre slug went right into his forehead, his eyes popped like balloons. It seemed like these men had police escorts, because immediately police gave chase. I drove my bike to Hematite Street, and ditched it. The police were still on to me. Leaving my helmet on, I dodged traffic to get to the other side of the street. I continued to make my way north, ducking behind the concrete barrier. The police had lost track of me, but they were looking. One of them decided to look around the sidewalk, and I was spotted. I sprinted towards the skatepark, and managed to lose them yet again. I heard sirens pass me many times, and finally they died down.

I had lost them again. I took the helmet off, and walked to the dock. I removed my jacket, put my pistol in the helmet, and wrapped it in the jacked, tying the sleeves to keep it tight, and dropped it into the water. It sank straight to the bottom.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

Nicely done Mr. Prickles. The Boss will see to it that you receive payment. Excellent debrief too! icon14.gif icon14.gif

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:19 AM

Another dead. This time in Alderney. Applewhite Street. Again, a red bike, the rider wearing a red helmet. This time, I wanted a much messier approach. I passed the bike, and pulled over around a corner. I popped the trunk of my car and pulled out an RPG-7. Right as the bike came around the corner, I squeezed the trigger, the rocket propelled grenade firing out of the tube. The biker saw what was happening, and swung his whole body to the left, and managed to dodge the rocket, but fell off of his bike [in game, I missed him completely, he got off the bike, I missed again, and he dived to the ground]. He got up, a small calibre pistol in his most likely sweaty hands.

"Time for Plan B" I said to myself as he opened fire, bullets shattering the glass of my car. I dropped the RPG to the ground, and dove behind cover, pulling an AK47 out of the trunk. Without even aiming, I stuck the barrell over the roof of the car and unleashed a hailstorm of 7.62's, and was rewarded with a scream. I peeked over the roof of the car, and saw the man was on the ground, clutching his knee. I stood, and finished him off with a 3-round burst to the chest.

It was about 2 am, and a single witness. He was cowering on the sidewalk. I tucked the weapons back into the trunk of my Vigero. Pulling out my pistol, I leveled it at his head.

"Jesus, business is tough", I thought as he looked up at me, tears streaming down his face. He looked like a kid, 17, maybe 18. I felt a sudden rush of pity. But, like most of my emotions nowadays, it was short lived. I shook my head, and sighted his forehead.

"Sorry", I said aloud, and the jacketed 9mm punched a neat hole in his forehead. He slumped to the side.

I got back to the car, and floored it, northbound. Sirens were already headed towards me.

As there were no witnesses, it was easy for me to escape the scene without gaining a tail, as I tore through Franklin Street.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:23 AM

[Your best debrief tonight, an enjoyable read icon14.gif ]

Good work Mr. Prickles. You seem to be working throught the health service drugs ring at some real pace. Keep the momentum. It won't be long before Arnold and Holmes suss that we're onto them.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:28 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 18 December 2008 - 12:39 AM.

I wasn't planning on finding another one so soon. Long John Avenue, in Leftwood, was the location of the last of the runners. He was on a white NRG, a red helmet, green jacket and blue jeans. I parked up, and was surprised to see him actually get off the bike, leaving the helmet behind. I got out, and began to follow him down Long John Ave.

He must have been warned about my presence, because he immediately began to flee. I muttered a curse, and gave chase, pulling out my pistol. I didn't want to do it out here on a street, it was in the middle of a residential area, kids didn't need to see things like that...

...and did that kid need the last thing he saw to be a gun pointed at his head?...

...so I refrained from shooting him out in the open.

He wasn't very fast, so I grinned as my fast walk was enough to keep up with him. He ducked into an alley, and I made my move. I grabbed him by his jacket and pushed him against the wall, and put the gun to his head.

"No! Sir! Please, it's not what you think!" He was begging for his life. Good. At least that would make me feel better about the witness.

"You chose the wrong business, and it seems you're going to have to die. One way or the other, you're never going to see another sunrise."

sh*t. It seemed the local mafia is in on it, as I heard shouting and weapons cocking. I let go of him, took a step back, and fired, the bullet tearing into his neck, hitting the spine. He slumped to the ground, gurgling. To be sure, I put two more rounds into the side of his head.

I quickly ran southwest onto Bowline, and hid behind a garage. Seems the runners are all wiped out for now.

Jack Bauer GB
  • Jack Bauer GB

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:39 AM

A Truly excellent night's work. Immediate impact on the City's population as drug users are already finding it hard to get their methadone fix.

The rumours are that people are going to Arnold directly which is putting his position in the Health service at risk.If he loses his job, we won't be able to find him. He must be taken out quickly.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:40 AM

I can take the hit, however I am unable to provide picture evidence.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:50 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 18 December 2008 - 01:14 AM.

[ignore]

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:00 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 18 December 2008 - 01:13 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 21:12)

Thanks.

Alright, this job is mine.

[EDIT] The one in the yellow shirt is dead. I found him on the corner of Wardite and Galveston. He was speaking with a couple of men sporting "The Lost" insignias. As I reached into my coat for my Uzi, I spotted his white shirt wearing friend walk past. They exchanged glances and greetings. I grinned.

Pulling my Uzi out, I swept right to left, killing the both targets, but managing to avoid fatally wounding the bikers. As police sirens were already sounding, I ducked into an abandoned Buccaneer and floored it down Wardite. I took a right turn onto Union Drive West, headed northbound. I quickly left the scene and parked the car in the bushes north of the Northwood projects.

I found the molotovs I had left myself in case things got too violent, and picked one up. I began throwing molotovs at the Buccaneer, in an attempt to torch it. Eventually, the gas tank caught fire and exploded, and I walked away.

End Results: 30 9mm rounds fired, two Lost M.C. bikers hit, both targets killed.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 18 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE (MasterBlaster @ Dec 14 2008, 07:13)
Target Killed : - Mailman -

...Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor gloom of Night could keep me from my appointed task...

Truly you are rightly the first among equals. Your relentless tenacity has reaped a rich harvest. I salute you, Brother.

Unfortunately I will be unable to discover if the removal of this constant thorn has made an improvement to my postal service, as I will not be at home for the immediate future.

I was caught up in a sweep of the underground homeless population by the transport police. I had made a home of sorts somewhere below star junction, the only place I could feel safe from those damned pigeons with their cameras in their eyes. Although the Desert Eagle they found on me (with innumerate notches on the barrel) did not pass without comment, I decided to offer no resistance, and played along with the rentacops, to find out more about who had really sent them.

No-one has any idea who they are dealing with, as they pass me around the system from interview to interview. They believe that I am a relatively harmless casualty of their social system. I have even manged to convince them to diagnose me as severely paranoid - imagine that! The fools!

However; this does mean that I have been consigned to a secure home for the hopelessly bewildered. Security is, admittedly, a bit challenging; but nothing that will hold me forever. And it is a lot more comfortable than sleeping rough.

Matron's computer is relatively easy to hack into, so I should be able to keep in touch, but for the meanwhile I will not be able to be fully active in the brotherhood. But I trust that the work is in safe hands until I return...

Keep the faith.
Yours in blood,
Brother Infinite.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

Some good work on the hit on the two men Mr Prickles. It is a shame the bikers had to be injured, ubt I trust your professionalism and you got the job done. well earned.

As for Infinite, it is a shame you have been admitted, but if you need any help in escaping or otherwise, I would (and am sure everyone else would) be happy to assist.

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:42 AM

Oh, my [congregation]...

How I have missed you all, and in that time how prosperous you have been! [The spread of a virus...]

[Infinite Monkey], you prove to be ever resourceful in your evasion of ([the truth of your condition]) capture. You know that after your [insane altruism] you have the [Organization] at your disposal.

[Jack Bauer GB], your work is nothing short of [prodigious]! Hans Gregory's murder was textbook. I do wonder about [The Digital King] and his attempt to ruin Liberty City's media. If you ever happen to pick up a TV schedule, I daresay you'll agree this wouldn't be the biggest tragedy... [THE KING IS DEPOSED ONLY THROUGH FLESH AND BLOOD. I AM [Build 05.032]. YOU CANNOT [ASSASSINATE] ME.] Also, while I will count your Ice Cream Arms Dealing kills, it should be known that the targets were not the Sax man and the Gardener, as they had already been killed. Rather, it was simply the trucks themselves, to be destroyed quietly. Don't worry, you still received payment.

[Mr_Prickles], you have been quite busy as well! All of your hits and debriefs been done exceptionally well, with the exception of the third NRG Biker. You killed an [innocent], and regardless of him being a witness, he was not supposed to be [MURDERED]. I'm sorry to say this, but I am extremely disappointed and you will receive no payment for that hit. [COWARD. MURDERER. WHO YOU KILLED: A SON? A BROTHER? A LOVER? A FATHER? YOU WILL FIND SUFFERING LIKE NONE BEFORE YOU. EXPIRE QUICKLY.] I did, however, enjoy relief when reading your Gang Shooting Duo hit. It was well-done and you went the extra mile. [This is concurred. But in no way is it salvation.]

I could imagine [Build 05.032] would have something to say about you two due to your extraordinary work.

Keep making a killing, my assassins.

EDIT: I was right, [Build 05.032] decided to peek his head out on this one.

[You cannot picture the world without me.]

Ugh...in a sense he's right. He's managed to manifest himself in my terminal, but luckily he was a prototype when he was put in here, and since we [murdered] his creators, they didn't get a chance to make him actually harmful. I hate to say it, but he'll be sticking around for a while.
[I will make myself at home. Prepare for the imminent deliverance ahead.]

[///]

schtee
  • schtee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 03:23 PM

I have eliminated the Traingle Club security guard.

I had been watching him for some time and decided i needed to make my move pretty quickly. It does seem to be a hive of criminal activity.

i have attached confirmation of my kill. 1 bullet to the brain from my Desert Eagle .50.

However, there is a twist. Whilst i was watching my target, there was a dodgy looking guy on the phone next to the club. He was using key words such as 'delivery', 'merchandise' and 'firearms'.

Once i had eliminated the Security guard, the man fled on foot. I was unable to eliminate him without making a clean kill.

He is another target. Please, my fellow assassins, take care.
oh, and how do you add photo's onto these pages?

Cheers

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:23 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 19 December 2008 - 08:25 PM.

Ignore

schtee
  • schtee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:40 PM

ignore?

Why?

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (schtee @ Dec 19 2008, 20:40)
ignore?

Why?

I tested a font thingy and it didn't work. I meant ignore this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users