Quantcast

» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
amuse
  • amuse

I'm in your free mode, ruining your fun.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 05:35 PM

I was waiting for GTA IV pc to join. confused.gif

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 10 2008, 16:30)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 10 2008, 07:21)
Whats with all these new people.

Do you see a problem with it? I myself am quite happy to see all these newcomers helping the activity pick up around here.

As you say... fresh meat. And remember it won't be long before one of us is killed, incarcerated or just decides to leave. Their always needs to be more assasins waiting.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Dec 9 2008, 21:56)
Chatton is dead. Will post debrief later.

I was not going to repeat my past mistake. Layley almost managed to escape, and there was no way Chatton was going to be nearly as lucky. This time, I positioned myself on the roof of a building across the street from the Steinway Beer Gardens, using a fire escape to get up. It was about 4PM, just about the time that everyone would be returning to work, which was great. After all, what better way to demonstrate the wrath of our organization on its enemies than by having a large audience?

I sat on the roof for quite some time, watching the people below me. Finally, I spotted Chatton. He walked down Franklin, and took a right turn, headed south, on Yorktown. He had a coffee cup in hand, and I grinned. He stopped and began speaking with a woman, so I decided it was time to make my move. I targeted his hand, the one holding the coffee cup, and pulled the trigger.

*BAM!*

The shot tore through his hand, the cup basically exploding in a rush of coffee [in-game it just fell out of his hand, but whatever.], I quickly lowered my aim, and put a shot into his knee. He stumbled, and collapsed. As he began trying to get back up, I put a bullet into the side of his head, his entire body spasming and coming to rest. Reloading the sniper rifle, I headed back to the fire escape, as sirens yet again sounded. As I got on the fire escape, I realized the police were pulling up to my car. I was planning on getting rid of the vehicle anyway, and had planted a bomb in the trunk to effectively destroy the car, but now seemed like a good enough time. As the police cruiser pulled into the alley, I detonated the bomb, which "tossed" the police car across the alley, into a wall [in-game I fired a RPG at my car, but everything else is accurate]. Both officers got out, and limped away. I climbed down onto another roof top, and escaped onto Dukes Boulevard on foot.

Final Status: 3 shots fired, target killed, no innocent fatalities

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 10 2008, 16:30)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 10 2008, 07:21)
Whats with all these new people.

Do you see a problem with it? I myself am quite happy to see all these newcomers helping the activity pick up around here.

No I don't see a problem with it.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 December 2008 - 03:35 PM Edited by Cyper, 11 December 2008 - 03:38 PM.

I'm new here and I got a question; Does assassinations has to be made with sniper?

OdDsOcK
  • OdDsOcK

Overseer of the Congregation

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 04:56 PM

[Cyper], the answer to your query is no. Hits can be performed in just about any way (beating, bombing, hit-and-run) unless specified by the target designator.

[Mr_Prickles], excellent job with Layley and Chatton. I erred when I took down Chatton's position, though. He was supposed to be on the Franklin St in northern Alderney. Only just now did I realize there was a Franklin St right above Yorktown Ave. I won't hold this against you at all. Perhaps he was simply trying to [rendevous] with his partner Layley, unknowing of his death?

[amuse], great job with the preacher. I'm glad to see we're awakening an old passion within you.

I'm tracking some targets right now for you all. I expect to return shortly.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:20 PM

"GREY STRETCH" ASSIGNMENT COMPLETE

How it went down:
    I had been seeing off an old associate of mine, who was going on holiday, at FIA when I got the call to this mission, which was fitting. I said my goodbyes briefly to him and immediately exited the complex. My car, a black Esperanto, is parked four bays down from the sixth parking section. After starting the car up, I left the parking area and turned onto the appropriate freeway which leads to Algonquin. As I pulled onto the main body of the freeway, there had been an accident ahead and a police blockade had formed. Yet on the other side of the blockade, slowly moving down the road, was Grey Stretch.

Luckily the roads weren't that congested and I weaved in and out of the immobile traffic with ease. The police ignited there sirens but I smashed through two lines of orange and white barriers and onto the other side. A shot from an officer's sidearm struck my right tail-light; I instinctively ducked but carried on driving. Grey Stretch was right before me and didn't notice my increasing speed. I pulled up beside him, wheeled down my window and leant my Glock-holding hand out of the window. One round was fired (hitting the target's right shoulder) and Grey Stretch swerved violently to the left. I managed to nick the rear bumper, cementing the kill and the extra payout. Job done.
T.O.D ( Time Of Death )
    14:56PM
Method
    One GLOCK 18 shot to the shoulder, forcing the target off the East Borough Bridge and into the cold Liberty City waters.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 11 2008, 16:56)
[Mr_Prickles], excellent job with Layley and Chatton. I erred when I took down Chatton's position, though. He was supposed to be on the Franklin St in northern Alderney. Only just now did I realize there was a Franklin St right above Yorktown Ave. I won't hold this against you at all. Perhaps he was simply trying to [rendevous] with his partner Layley, unknowing of his death?

I find it extremely possible. The man I took down was an EXACT match to the man in the photo. I was using a copy of the Liberty City Transit Guide to find the streets, which would explain why I did not know of Alderney's Franklin Street.

Talk about coincidence, huh?

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:50 PM Edited by Cyper, 12 December 2008 - 05:00 PM.

Alright, this is my first real post here with my first task. Hope you like it. It's a pretty simple one

A Farewell to arms

''Chucky'' Lee Yago have been causing trouble with us! Last week one of or men got shot down in Little Italy. Our Little Italy!
I want you to take care of the that Triad that get the arms out on the streets. But I want them to understand that it is our message; So make sure to use a pump action shootgun since It would mess upp his face real good. Make sure to end this in a proper way. Do not
underestimate those Triads. They're heavily armed, so do not yhink they wont react after a shootout. Keep your eyes and years open and your mouth shut. My personal advice is that you really should call our Capo Dwayne wich will be able to reinforce you.

You require
-A pump-action shootgun
- Something to cover your face with
- A car for a quick getaway
- Night

- Bodyarmor

TASKS

- Meet up with Dwaynes back-up
- Head for the weaponshop in Chinatown
- Kill Chucky with your pump-action shootgun
- If reinforcement shows up, delete them all
- Flee from the scene and make sure to get rid of any shadows
- Park the car in our warehouse in Bohan

PAYMENT

''Chucky'' Lee Yago - $1000
Triad resistance - $177

Total: 1177

NOTE: Picture of a dead Chucky, plus when you've parked your car at the marked location is required for any payment at all.

''Chucky'' Lee Yago
user posted image

After you've killed him get your ass and park your car at this location. Our men will get rid of in a effective and safe way.
user posted image

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

I'd like to raise the price for the Perestroika attack. I understand it is controversial, but I would like to get it done. The paymenty is $1100 for the attack. If it is done well and with no survivors and a good ewcription then I am willing to pay a $150 bonus, which brings a total of $1250. As it is so controversial, this fee may push aside some misgivings.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 12 2008, 20:16)
I'd like to raise the price for the Perestroika attack. I understand it is controversial, but I would like to get it done. The paymenty is $1100 for the attack. If it is done well and with no survivors and a good ewcription then I am willing to pay a $150 bonus, which brings a total of $1250. As it is so controversial, this fee may push aside some misgivings.

With this price boost, I feel absolutely compelled to take the job.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 5 2008, 16:30)
I have some new work.

In Hove Beach, Broker ther eis a cabaret club called Perestroika. It is a den of Russian crime, having many high ranking members of a Russian Mafia gang. The client want any assassin of good skill to enter Perestroika, and kill every one there. Doorman, waiters, barman, guests. Everyone.

Once everyone is dead, burn the place with Molotovs to really send the message. Photos aren't required, but if they are provided an extra $100 will be payed. The payment is $450.

Good hunting.

I know the place. Been there a few times. It shall rain ash.

Now where did I put those Molotov's...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:32 AM

Excellent! Some interest shown in this job after all.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 13 2008, 10:32)
Excellent! Some interest shown in this job after all.

Mission failed. Too many Police turn up after I have torched the club and the people residing inside. Cannot get away at all, 5 Stars...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:50 AM

QUOTE (Unggoy1957 @ Dec 13 2008, 10:47)
Mission failed. Too many Police turn up after I have torched the club and the people residing inside. Cannot get away at all, 5 Stars...

Did you kill any cops? Because if you did, heres a tip.

1. When you kill everyone, run to the back of the club,. towards the back exit that leads behind stage. Then burn the club and ezcape via the rooftops.

2. Killing civillians should only get you a 2 star. If you killed cops, thats when the pay decreases and when it over complicates the job.

Good luck if you want to try again.

Unggoy1957
  • Unggoy1957

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:52 AM Edited by Unggoy1957, 13 December 2008 - 11:24 AM.

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 13 2008, 10:50)
QUOTE (Unggoy1957 @ Dec 13 2008, 10:47)

Did you kill any cops? Because if you did, heres a tip.

1. When you kill everyone, run to the back of the club,. towards the back exit that leads behind stage. Then burn the club and ezcape via the rooftops.

2. Killing civillians should only get you a 2 star. If you killed cops, thats when the pay decreases and when it over complicates the job.

Good luck if you want to try again.

I get the extra stars because it says kill everyone inside the club. As I do so, I get up to three stars alone, but I never knew about the back door. I shall attempt it again now...

And I shall get my Infernus in on the job too, positioning it near the back entrance.

EDIT: Mission completed! No Cops were shot at in any way, or harmed in my intentions. Club has been burned heavily inside, and most people are dead. A few managed to escape in panic via the back entrance, but nobody has gotten a good enough close look at me to identify me. Managed to finally escape the Police on the highway. Three stars obtained but nothing was destroyed, not even the tires of my vehicle. Also, I did have to steal a car in order to escape, but it was parked and empty. I blocked the front door with a cab I acquired so no Police could get in that way and flood the area.

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 13 December 2008 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 11 2008, 10:56)

[amuse], great job with the preacher. I'm glad to see we're awakening an old passion within you.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can assure you I will not disappoint the organization.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:13 AM

Target Killed : - Mailman -

...Neither Rain, Nor Sleet, Nor gloom of Night could keep me from my appointed task...

...i decided once again to try and locate him...this time while walking the streets of Westdyke i came across this guy....

user posted image

...he was standing across the street from the bike shop smoking...at first i thought he might be just a regular student type civillian but the blue hat and bag made me take a closer look...

i stood behind him on some stairs and watched and waited....suprisingly he just stood there smoking and looking around...possibly waiting for someone....after quite a bit of time passed i began to second guess myself again....still strange behavior for a so called student

then he started talking on his phone and he asked "Did you get the videos i sent you ?"....

this triggered my interest for obvious reasons...i decided that i very well could have found this mysterious postman that has been troubling our InfiniteMonkey (not a smart move i must say)....

i looked around....took a deep breath......pulled out my shotgun....and blasted him in the back of the head...killing him instantly...user posted image

...on further inspection of his bag...i found several tiny wireless cameras and computer chips....another coincidence perhaps....but i think not........

there was zero police response so i calmly jogged back to my apartment in Alderney City not too far away and went to sleep.....

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2008 - 11:59 AM

Nice work with the Perestroika attack. You earned it. No doubt the Russians will be looking over their backs for months to come.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:22 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 14 December 2008 - 05:13 PM.

QUOTE (PSN:FERRARI_3 @ Sep 23 2008, 11:07)
anyway, here is the contract.
I am authorising the use of the desert eagle and the knife only. any other weapons must be procured on site.
this bastard killed my 7 month old twins. he must pay.
go to the prison and hop the wall. from there, walk along the catwalk to the central building. he is in here.
if you are not sure which one to kill, kill them both.
using the knife, kill him from behind. once his health bar dissappears, leave him. i want to see him suffer. after this, hold your position for 3 minutes, making sure no paramedics reach him. after this, escape up the highway and evade the cops.
the pay is $1750, during to the danger of this hit. there is an extra $350 for doing this during the dark of night.

end transmission

This is gonna be really hard.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:13 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 14 December 2008 - 05:27 PM.

The hit is done.

I entered the Acter Indusrial area in a cab, suitably nervous. I would have to infilitrate a high security prison, sneak patch hundreds of guards and reach the control center, and finally kill one of the main wardens and lookouts, with a close ranged weapon!

Stepping out of the cab and spotting a large truck, I ran over, stopped it and proceeded to throw its poor driver onto the street and drive away. I stopped right next to the walls of the prison and parked up, with the cab and the trailer forming a makeshift stair way. Here goes nothing.

I climbed over and into the prison, picking my entry point carfeully and sneakig through. Once I passed the perimeter guards, the rest appeared to think I was somone who was supposed to be their, but I didn't hang around long. I followed a long catwalk and reached the central hub of the prison.

Standing in a corner I saw my target. The murderer of two babies. He was going to get what he deserved. Standing back and trying to remain as detached as possible, I pulled out my Deagle slowly and casually. No one noticed. I fired 6 shots into the good officers back. Everyone noticed.

The whole prison erupted into noise. All the guards jumped up and opened fired, shooting my arm several times. But I lept over the catwalk and landed hard on the ground below, being greeted with a crunching sound in my legs. Ow. (I ran with my injuries and was shot at again, rushing toawrds the walls.

I amazingly avoided the other guards and jumped over the wall, landing again very hard on the ground. I limped over to a rusty old Emperor and hot wired it, its old and chuddering engine leaping into life. I drove as fast as possible, but the chopper above me kept close.

Soon a swarm of cop cars drove me into a corner, trapping me. But I was determined not to rot in the prison I had just infiltrated, so I jumped out and ran into an industrial estate, with many police trailing me. Running through, I knew it was only a matter of time beofre I was killed in the open, so I searched fro a car befopre the chopper got me.

Thankfully an Oracle lay parked next to the road and I quickly stole it and drove away. With less police know, I lost them with some careful twists and turns through the alleys. I ditched the car and set off on foot. But with my injuries I was forced to grab a forklift to drive away.

Soon after I went to see a doctor I knew who wouldn't rat me out, and I saw I had borken my arm and leg in 3 places. Well, at least I was alive.

P.S The hit occueed at about 11.00 at night, and I escaped the cops at around about 4.50 in the morning.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:01 PM

The Competition.

I brought the baseball bat swinging down onto his head for the third time.
"Who are you guys working for? If you answer me now, I might just let you live!"
He spat at my shoes, so I brought the bat down again, this time I heard a crack.
"Tell me and you can still come out of this without being a f**king vegetable!"
"Go f**k yourself." He murmered.

I sighed and brought the bat down for the last time, splitting his skull and breaking it totally. Finding out who I would be going for in the Competition was going to be harder than I thought.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

@ El Zilcho you can only give $600 for a hit at maxinum and i'm preety sure your not meant to do a quadrupal post.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Dec 14 2008, 19:34)
@ El Zilcho you can only give $600 for a hit at maxinum and i'm preety sure your not meant to do a quadrupal post.

1. Really sorry for the 4 post.
2. I have seen lots of hits with over $600 dollars. The prison warden hit I just did was about $1750.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

Is there any tasks left that hasn't been done already..?

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 08:51 PM

Yes on the first page there is a list of active contracts to be done.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (amuse @ Dec 14 2008, 20:51)

I don't really trust that list. Some missions that have been done are still there.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 December 2008 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Cyper @ Dec 14 2008, 21:06)
QUOTE (amuse @ Dec 14 2008, 20:51)

I don't really trust that list. Some missions that have been done are still there.

Well That List Is Basically Your Best Shot At Finding An Open Hit, That Or You Could Waste Your Time Going Back Through The Pages Listing Hits That Have Been Made, Then Going Through Again Crossing Off The Ones That Have Been Done??? I Know Which One I'd Prefer...

GT-AW

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2008 - 10:09 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 14 2008, 20:16)

2. I have seen lots of hits with over $600 dollars. The prison warden hit I just did was about $1750.

Well then they were in the wrong. I'm sure oddsock will clear it up when he comes on.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• Leone Family Mafia
  • European-Union

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Dec 14 2008, 22:09)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 14 2008, 20:16)

Well then they were in the wrong. I'm sure oddsock will clear it up when he comes on.

I think I remember Oddsock saying that you could give more than that when I set up my first contract, but I am not quite sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users