Quantcast

» «
Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
amuse
  • amuse

I'm in your free mode, ruining your fun.

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 12:41 AM

Richard's Time

I opened my eyes; still feeling the drowsiness of the morning, I threw the blanket off and got myself to my feet. I rubbed my eyes and slowly I felt the smirk coming out. The smirk I'd always get, when it was time.

Being my first hit in 5 years, I wanted to get myself up and ready. It had been a long time and I just wanted my first kill for the organization to be an impressive one. I freshened up and got myself into my attire that I had laid out the night before. The suit was a little tight. "Hehe" I chuckled to myself because I hadn't been keeping shape since I quit.

I looked at the time. The clock struck 5:00 AM. Maybe a little early, but I knew that my target hadn't had a set time he'd be out in public. That would mean I'd have to search for him. I logged onto the secure bulletin online where the contract was posted.

"Ex. Sergeant Richard MacMarke" I looked at the supplied picture. "Heh, this hit might be a little irritating" I had thought to myself. The man was chubby and had an ordinary look to him. He looked like a simple Liberty City man plus the constriction of not having a set time; this would be difficult. Well the client asked for a specific way to kill him. Full body contact with the body of a car. Muhaha my favorite

Wasting no time, I grabbed my glock and put it into my holster. I had to get serious. This was going to be my first impression. I walked out onto the street. It was dark outside and there was little light on my street. Good. I walked a few blocks until I found a suitable car. There she was.

A flat black Marbelle.
user posted image

I tried the door handle. *click* Oh I loved my irresponsible neighbors. I hot wired the car and off I was to Star Junction.

Blah a hour had passed. Wasted time, in searching for this man. With constant u-turns and frustration I kept looking around the local coffee shops. Was today not my day? Maybe I should try another time?

I was driving down the street. I had to hurry before the morning rush hour would arrive. I wouldn't get a suitable hit. There would be too many witnesses. This would be my last try before I'd have to retreat. Then it happened. I had spotted him. He had just walked out of a cafe. I passed him and did a quick u-turn. I would get him from behind. He wouldn't know what hit him.......well, maybe he would feel a 2 ton car shattering his spine.

I gained speed, hearing the roar of the car. She wanted it too just like me. No turning back.
My blood was pumping. Everything turned into a blur. I was at the end of the tunnel and Richard MacMarke was at the end.
*CRACK* I heard a feint cry and felt the sudden thump underneath my car. I braked slowly. I was breathing quickly with the blood still pumping fast with adrenaline. It was done I could relax now. I breathed in deeply, calmed myself down, and put the car in park. I opened the door and ran out to make sure he was dead. I checked his pulse. My gloves would leave no evidence.

Confirmed. No pulse. He was dead.

user posted image

I ran back into the car and sped off to the location where I would dump the car. Nodding to myself, my breathing finally calming down. Errr I had mixed feelings. What did I just get myself into? Do I really need this? I had a perfect life before and now I just ruined it. Ahh f*ck it. It was done. I always regretted quitting and now I'm back. I'm glad. I need this.

I kept reassuring myself until I got to the docks. I dumped the car and jogged to the nearest street. The morning sun in my eyes, I looked for a diner. My stomach gargled, crying in pleads for food...

*END EPISODE/CHAPTER/SECTION/WHATEVER THIS IS*

Lol sorry for the long write up I like writing this kind of stuff. If you want me to write shorter next time just holla haha. I wont be offended tounge2.gif

Hope you enjoyed it.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:40 AM

Amazing Work amuse! I Enjoyed Reading That, And I'm Pretty Sure Everyone Will Agree, And I Don't Believe It Was Too Long, Infinite Monkey Has Amazingly Long And Descriptive Hits, Makes It Alot Better, And The Inclusion Of Photographs Is Great. Keep It Up.

GT-AW

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:54 AM

Thanks biggrin.gif I'll try to make some targets as well.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:08 AM

Brothers I have returned for the most part I will still be semi inactive but I do intend on doing some more jobs now and then if a few of you could point me towards some open targets I'd be more then happy to eliminate then for you

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (amuse @ Dec 6 2008, 00:41)
Richard's Time

I opened my eyes; still feeling the drowsiness of the morning, I threw the blanket off and got myself to my feet. I rubbed my eyes and slowly I felt the smirk coming out. The smirk I'd always get, when it was time.

Being my first hit in 5 years, I wanted to get myself up and ready. It had been a long time and I just wanted my first kill for the organization to be an impressive one. I freshened up and got myself into my attire that I had laid out the night before. The suit was a little tight. "Hehe" I chuckled to myself because I hadn't been keeping shape since I quit.

I looked at the time. The clock struck 5:00 AM. Maybe a little early, but I knew that my target hadn't had a set time he'd be out in public. That would mean I'd have to search for him. I logged onto the secure bulletin online where the contract was posted.

"Ex. Sergeant Richard MacMarke" I looked at the supplied picture. "Heh, this hit might be a little irritating" I had thought to myself. The man was chubby and had an ordinary look to him. He looked like a simple Liberty City man plus the constriction of not having a set time; this would be difficult. Well the client asked for a specific way to kill him. Full body contact with the body of a car. Muhaha my favorite

Wasting no time, I grabbed my glock and put it into my holster. I had to get serious. This was going to be my first impression. I walked out onto the street. It was dark outside and there was little light on my street. Good. I walked a few blocks until I found a suitable car. There she was.

A flat black Marbelle.
user posted image

I tried the door handle. *click* Oh I loved my irresponsible neighbors. I hot wired the car and off I was to Star Junction.

Blah a hour had passed. Wasted time, in searching for this man. With constant u-turns and frustration I kept looking around the local coffee shops. Was today not my day? Maybe I should try another time?

I was driving down the street. I had to hurry before the morning rush hour would arrive. I wouldn't get a suitable hit. There would be too many witnesses. This would be my last try before I'd have to retreat. Then it happened. I had spotted him. He had just walked out of a cafe. I passed him and did a quick u-turn. I would get him from behind. He wouldn't know what hit him.......well, maybe he would feel a 2 ton car shattering his spine.

I gained speed, hearing the roar of the car. She wanted it too just like me. No turning back.
My blood was pumping. Everything turned into a blur. I was at the end of the tunnel and Richard MacMarke was at the end.
*CRACK* I heard a feint cry and felt the sudden thump underneath my car. I braked slowly. I was breathing quickly with the blood still pumping fast with adrenaline. It was done I could relax now. I breathed in deeply, calmed myself down, and put the car in park. I opened the door and ran out to make sure he was dead. I checked his pulse. My gloves would leave no evidence.

Confirmed. No pulse. He was dead.

user posted image

I ran back into the car and sped off to the location where I would dump the car. Nodding to myself, my breathing finally calming down. Errr I had mixed feelings. What did I just get myself into? Do I really need this? I had a perfect life before and now I just ruined it. Ahh f*ck it. It was done. I always regretted quitting and now I'm back. I'm glad. I need this.

I kept reassuring myself until I got to the docks. I dumped the car and jogged to the nearest street. The morning sun in my eyes, I looked for a diner. My stomach gargled, crying in pleads for food...

Lol sorry for the long write up I like writing this kind of stuff. If you want me to write shorter next time just holla haha. I wont be offended tounge2.gif

Hope you enjoyed it.

Good job, brother. The money should be wired to your account soon.

As for you, Khal, I suggest you check out the first page. There's somewhere in the ballpark of 15 hits to be done.

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Nov 28 2008, 14:20)
user posted image

Name: Winston Lacey
Description: Black suit, bow tie, and he is holding what appears to be a Bible.
Brief Bio: Winston a sick man who works for a sick corporation. Everyday he goes to Middle Park and 'preaches' his religious views to others, twisting their minds with his quotes, facts and opinions. There is nothing wrong with being serious about religion. But this man. This man takes the word 'extremist' to a whole new level. From the intel I've gathered it appears that Mr. Lacey also hands out fliers and pamphlets that have directions to "meeting locations" and the such. These locations exist however the sole purpose of them is to lure in innocent men, women and children and have them forced into corruption and the gritty underworld of Liberty City. The men are forced to work, become drug couriers and pimps, the women are raped, abused and turned into maids for gang bosses and crime rings. And the children. Im not even going to discuss that it's so sickening.

This man needs to be dealt with as soon as possible so his words can flow no more. Photo Evidence Required or payment will not be sent

Winston will not be a problem after I get a hold of him.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:28 PM

Of course not everyone is a criminal, but if there are any survivors they could either snitch or inform the Russians of the attack and of exactly who perpetrated it. And I don't think anyone here wants a price on there head.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 December 2008 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 6 2008, 16:28)
Of course not everyone is a criminal, but if there are any survivors they could either snitch or inform the Russians of the attack and of exactly who perpetrated it. And I don't think anyone here wants a price on there head.

Rule Two of our [creed] states that no innocents, witnesses or otherwise, should be harmed unless specifically directed otherwise.

I'm not going to [limit] your [freedoms] on contracting a hit, but I will advise that we all are in danger because of our [occupation] , and personally I believe witnesses of any kind are just that: [witnesses, innocents, bystanders...] . If they inform our enemies about us, then such is life.

However, if you feel the threat is truly too great, then you may hold fast to the original assignment's dictation of targets.

I'll get back in touch soon.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:02 AM

OdDsOcK

Can we post targets online. Like I am being serious I want to post a target of some idiot online.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 December 2008 - 12:30 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 07 December 2008 - 12:39 PM.

Thank you for the advice. I will keep my hit as it is. I don't usually want innocents killed but if so much as one gets away, then a whole heap of s**t will be on whichever operative cared out the hit, and therefore the organisation. This also explains the reason why we must burn the club, to destroy the evidence.

Oh, and welcome Amuse. That was a nice write up you did. A good read.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:24 PM

May I ask out of curriosity are cheats alowed? Not anted level cheats, I mean the spawn car cheats, like the FIB Buffalo. That car is quite hard to attain and I spawn it for trnasport when I am not doing a hit. I was just wondering whether I could use in on a mssion. Thanks.

Rudolf
  • Rudolf

AMF Advisor

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 December 2008 - 03:25 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 7 2008, 06:02)
OdDsOcK

Can we post targets online. Like I am being serious I want to post a target of some idiot online.

Personally that sounds like a bad idea. mercie_blink.gif You know why.. wink.gif

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 7 2008, 12:30)
Thank you for the advice. I will keep my hit as it is. I don't usually want innocents killed but if so much as one gets away, then a whole heap of s**t will be on whichever operative cared out the hit, and therefore the organisation. This also explains the reason why we must burn the club, to destroy the evidence.

You can't be serious!.
Not everyone their is going to snitch, you can't physically tell that and if they do so what. They won't know who you are if your wearing a balaclava. They'll probably think its a gang hit or robbery. Infinite Monkey lef innocents in a hit just to remind them of our power and to strike fear into them. People respect us and aren't going to snitch. If you go ahead with setting this hit up then i regret to say I'll leave this organisation as i won't murder people who didn't have it coming.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Dec 7 2008, 20:37)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 7 2008, 12:30)

You can't be serious!.
Not everyone their is going to snitch, you can't physically tell that and if they do so what. They won't know who you are if your wearing a balaclava. They'll probably think its a gang hit or robbery. Infinite Monkey lef innocents in a hit just to remind them of our power and to strike fear into them. People respect us and aren't going to snitch. If you go ahead with setting this hit up then i regret to say I'll leave this organisation as i won't murder people who didn't have it coming.

Woh, its just a hit Sam. Not everyone knows of this organisation anyway, so you don't have to leave them behind. I mean some (and most) hits require minimal casualties, but this specific one needs everyone dead. To send a message. Besides, it isn't real life. Just chill, there certainly is no need to leave the organisation.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Rudolf @ Dec 7 2008, 15:25)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 7 2008, 06:02)
OdDsOcK

Personally that sounds like a bad idea. mercie_blink.gif You know why.. wink.gif

Well I am SORRY but if you check the Competitions thread, OdDSoCk made a new thread on MP Algonquin Assassins.

Everyone check it out.

-TRASE-
  • -TRASE-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

Hello.

Im doing some business in order to find someone, but one man makes it harder for me, i cant take it out myself becouse i have other stuff to do for now.
I comed here to ask for a help, here is my mission:

one guy always rushes somwhere, disorder the rules of the road, and sometimes crashes in to my car. i need you to take him out. and find out his data (age, name, place of home and work, and posile reasons why he is doing this)

description

CAR: blue landstalker
Posible locations: Highways of Liberty City, known to change lanes often and disorder the rules
name: Unknown
photo: no photo

i will pay good.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:19 PM

I agree that the Perestroika Club hit is reckless and wanton in it's specifics. It is interesting that we each must find our own moral compass in this business of ours.

For myself, I will not take the contract -at least for the moment- for my own reasons. I am reluctant to leave the underground passageways and sewers, as it is the only place that I feel safe from the prying eyes of pigeons.

But for any of the brethren who wish to take up the gauntlet, may I suggest a compromise: hit the club around five in the morning. There should be fewer patrons to deal with at that darkest hour before the dawn, and only villains will be around then. Any "decent citizens" who have missed their bedtime or wishing for thrills in a tour of the cities underbelly may find out the hard way what the price of curiosity is.

If I read the locus right, at the first sign of gunplay the innocent will run. As to how a brother might deal with those who try to flee the scene, that moral choice is entirely his and may say more about him than he cares to discover...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Apologies, my assassins, for my inexcusable lack of presence; I have been...busy.

My brother and I (yes, I have a brother) have been spending some good quality time together this past weekend, and I found not a single safe second to be used for [tending to my flock] .

[sammyman88] , I frown upon such [vendettas] . I feel that no matter how [obstructing] this player may be, it is not our place to find revenge in the name of the organization. However, you may give us this one's name, and he will be considered an enemy of this organization. Therefore, further acts of [barbarity] on his part I will allow to be met wholeheartedly with proper [counteraction] .

[sam33] , please, [dismiss such agitation] ! I understand you disagree with [El Zilcho] 's methods, but that is not cause for [desertion] . Rule Two does not condone the killing of innocents or witnesses unless it's said specifically otherwise. In this case, it has been. [A loophole for easier massacres...] Please, trust in the organization's care [?] .

[Infinite Monkey] , thank you for your council in the matter. If you require aid to [unburden] yourself from these [flying rats], I'll do what I can for you.

And yes, I have, with the help of some associates, started up a multiplayer branch of the Algonquin Assassins called the Diero Collective. I hope you all will agree with its creation.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 December 2008 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 8 2008, 19:00)
Apologies, my assassins, for my inexcusable lack of presence; I have been...busy.

My brother and I (yes, I have a brother) have been spending some good quality time together this past weekend, and I found not a single safe second to be used for [tending to my flock] .

[sammyman88] , I frown upon such [vendettas] . I feel that no matter how [obstructing] this player may be, it is not our place to find revenge in the name of the organization. However, you may give us this one's name, and he will be considered an enemy of this organization. Therefore, further acts of [barbarity] on his part I will allow to be met wholeheartedly with proper [counteraction] .

[sam33] , please, [dismiss such agitation] ! I understand you disagree with [El Zilcho] 's methods, but that is not cause for [desertion] . Rule Two does not condone the killing of innocents or witnesses unless it's said specifically otherwise. In this case, it has been. [A loophole for easier massacres...] Please, trust in the organization's care [?] .

[Infinite Monkey] , thank you for your council in the matter. If you require aid to [unburden] yourself from these [flying rats], I'll do what I can for you.

And yes, I have, with the help of some associates, started up a multiplayer branch of the Algonquin Assassins called the Diero Collective. I hope you all will agree with its creation.

Already signed up.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

I don't believe it. I know this isn't really the place for this, but I noticed Infinite has had problems with flying rats too, and this communtiy we have here is a great one, almost 100% flame free! I have been trying to get 100% on GTA, nad I have got 197 of the pigeons. But I missed out three, and now have no idea were they are. I have looked again and still can't find them. Now I have to look through another 200 that I think I have found to trace out the last 3. Ugh!

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 12:06 AM

New Target
Grey Stretch
I was driving to my friend's house in Dukes, while driving my Sabre GT when this maniac limousine driver ran me off the East Borough Bridge, onto Charge Island. My car was destroyed, I was nearly killed. he was driving east, probably to pick up someone at FIA. He will probably be at the airport, on the East Borough Bridge, in Algonquin, or on the highway to FIA.

The driver is caucasian, the car is a grey 2007 Stretch.

Reward: $150, $50 bonus if you can ram him off the bridge

Pictures or a good description required.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:57 AM

New targets for you, my assassins!

Target(s): Bruce Layley & Tio Chatton (respective photos below)
user posted imageuser posted image
Location(s): Layley @ Yorktown Ave Projects, Chatton @ Franklin St
Description(s): Bruce Layley is the current caretaker of Build 05.032's database. If Bruce is taken out, then Build 05.032 will be trapped in our servers with no way out. He will also be severely weakened. As for Tio Chatton, this cocky-looking sucker began supporting the Build 05.032 project when someone near to him was assassinated by our organization (with reason most likely). He's been using his money and connections to aide the whole thing. Take him out from a distance; there is a building across the way which can be used for sniping.

Both targets are worth $1100 if pulled off correctly.

With this I will begin updating the front page. I expect some quick solutions to these problems.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:03 AM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 09 December 2008 - 04:33 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 9 2008, 02:57)
New targets for you, my assassins!

Target(s): Bruce Layley & Tio Chatton (respective photos below)
user posted imageuser posted image
Location(s): Layley @ Yorktown Ave Projects, Chatton @ Franklin St
Description(s): Bruce Layley is the current caretaker of Build 05.032's database. If Bruce is taken out, then Build 05.032 will be trapped in our servers with no way out. He will also be severely weakened. As for Tio Chatton, this cocky-looking sucker began supporting the Build 05.032 project when someone near to him was assassinated by our organization (with reason most likely). He's been using his money and connections to aide the whole thing. Take him out from a distance; there is a building across the way which can be used for sniping.

Both targets are worth $1100 if pulled off correctly.

With this I will begin updating the front page. I expect some quick solutions to these problems.

I'm on it, cheif. I've got a few hits from that freelance bastard "The Fixer". Once I've sorted his problems out, I'll find and kill these little fools.

[EDIT] Layley is dead. Still in search of Chatton.

Short debreifing: After looking for Chatton for quite some time, I made it to Steinway just in time for morning rush hour. Standing on the abandoned Dukes L-Track, I watched traffic and pedestrians from cover with my sniper rifle. I spotted Layley headed southbound on Yorktown in a green Patriot. I hesitated, as in the time it took me to make a positive identification, he had moved into a position where I could not make a headshot. I figured that my bullet would go through the roof of the vehicle, so I made a judgement, fired, only to find out that the bullet would not make it through. Layley was already flooring the gas pedal, and I quickly pulled the trigger twice more, only managing a shot to his shoulder. Cursing, I ran to the south side of the Dukes station, and grabbed the RPG-7 I had with me. Taking aim, I fired it into the path of his vehicle. The grenade slammed cleanly into the roof of his car, easily piercing the steel metal, and detonated inside. Local law enforcement didn't enjoy the fireworks display quite as much, and gave chase. My black Sabre GT provided an easy escape.

As I've said, I'm still searching for Chatton, but I will undoubtedly find him, and make him pay for tampering with our organization.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:47 AM Edited by sammyman88, 09 December 2008 - 04:49 AM.

OdDsOcK -

For the new MP Algonquin Assassins, Can we post targets of an annoying person or if he really is a destruction or disturbing to anyone.. or whatever??

Anyway I was about to do your new target but Mr Prickles done it first.

You should start making us post pictures for each hit done.. I know Mr Prickles has a camera and if you can't provide pictures then how about telling us why.. breifly though.

Its an idea though.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:14 PM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 09 December 2008 - 01:42 PM.

I won't be providing any pictures (unfourtunatly) because I hate the resolution, plus I don't find it to be worth it dying, thus ruining the whole "yeah, I actually pulled it off in-game" aspect, just to get a picture of a dead body. I did another hit, of some guy with an SLR camera, yadda yadda, but just because of how lame it turned out due to the fact that I had to take a picture of the body, I didn't post on forums tounge.gif

Around december, I'll be getting a new TV, Live GOLD, and the ability to record 360 footage onto my PC. Until then, I'll ONLY be taking no-picture-required hits.

[EDIT]

Long debreifing for Layley's death:

I got word of the hit while in Algonquin, about 2 AM.

Heading towards Dukes, I pulled out my cellphone, and called my arms dealing contact. We met, he gave me a RPG-7 and a Sniper Rifle. Stashing them in the trunk of my Sabre GT, I floored it towards Yorktown Avenue. First, I did some early morning scouting. I decided the train station above Morris Street gave a perfect view of the Yorktown Projects, and the rest of the Avenue, leading south. I jogged back down to my car, and pulled out my weapons.

As I headed back towards the stairs leading up to the station, I caught notice of the sign.

"STATION CLOSED

DUKES BLVD STATION IS
CURRENTLY CLOSED, THIS IS
DUE TO THE ONGOING WORKS
MAINTENANCE, PLEASE USE NEAREST AVAILABLE STATION .
LTA APOLOGIZES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE"

Grinning, I muttered "How convenient."

I placed the RPG on the tracks, and aimed the sniper rifle through the north-facing windows, towards the projects, and I waited. I was there for something like 5 hours, when finally morning rush hour began to kick in. I was jerking my rifle back and forth, using the scope to look for Layley. I was beginning to get very frustrated. That was when I spotted the target.

The very edge of the North side of the projects, a green Patriot was parked, and I saw a man getting into it. It was still quite far, so I increased the magnification of the rifle to see his face. As he headed southbound to the intersection of Morris and Yorktown, I saw it was indeed the target. By the time I managed to confirm this, the bastard had driven so close to the intersection I could no longer make a clean headshot. I figured the bullet would go through the roof of the Patriot, so I fired, right where his head would have been. A loud *clang!* confirmed that the bullet wouldn't go through. Layley was already catching on to what was going on, and he began to floor it. I quickly fired off two more bullets, only scoring a hit on his left bicep area.

Sprinting with all my might across the tracks to the south side of the station, I scooped up the RPG. Taking aim, I only had to wait a split second for his Patriot to come into my view. The man was attempting an escape, but I did NOT want to walk away from the hit.

Doing my best to anticipate, I fired the rocket to where the car would be, and they both collided, the rocket tearing into the cockpit of the vehicle, detonating inside. The entire vehicle exploded, and I dropped the RPG. I ran back to the north-side stairs leading to Morris, and nearly tripped while running down them. Diving into my car, I was grinning. I sped through the construction zone on Brandon Ave, as the wail of sirens drew closer. I pulled onto the grass, and drove off of a small cliff, now on Dukes Boulevard. Taking a very sharp left onto Hemes St, I had effectively lost the police. I drove through the pay toll on the Sing Sing Ave. bridge, and floored it towards Bohan.

I had completed the first assignment. The target was dead.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Dec 9 2008, 13:14)
I won't be providing any pictures (unfourtunatly) because I hate the resolution, plus I don't find it to be worth it dying, thus ruining the whole "yeah, I actually pulled it off in-game" aspect, just to get a picture of a dead body. I did another hit, of some guy with an SLR camera, yadda yadda, but just because of how lame it turned out due to the fact that I had to take a picture of the body, I didn't post on forums tounge.gif

Around december, I'll be getting a new TV, Live GOLD, and the ability to record 360 footage onto my PC. Until then, I'll ONLY be taking no-picture-required hits.

Ok but its not just towards you.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:56 PM

Chatton is dead. Will post debrief later.

amuse
  • amuse

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:48 AM

*CLIFFS*
Winston Lacey is dead.

Preach No More

A *Sigh* of relief. I stepped out of the bathroom with streams of hot steam trailing behind. AHHHHH I wanted to scream my lungs out because I wasn't going to lie; it felt great. I AM BACK! Plus, I am back with probably the best start a guy in this business can have. The organization was impressed. They liked the way I worked the last contract and I had already been offered an new one. WOOO I couldn't stop smiling. It was like I dropped a three ton weight off my back. I couldn't believe I gave up the "feeling".

You might call me a psycho, but I loved it. The adrenaline, the challenge, the feeling of accomplishment.....everything that satisfies me I felt again: something I never felt in my "new life". Heh ... the office was nothing compared to this. Working in enclosed booths, typing away at spreadsheets. What was I thinking? Ahh whatever, that's the past. Forget it. The Killer is back!

Still wrapped in a towel, water droplets slowly evaporating, I checked the secure bulletin.

"Winston Lacey" Hmm Middle Park, African American, clean suit+bowtie I had taken a jog the day before in the park and seen a man of the same description. He was talking about some gibberish. One of those crazy preachers who try to get people to follow his ideals or something. I just thought of him as a freak.

There was no time provided of his presence so I just thought I'd buy my luck like my first assignment and try to find him again. I signed off the bulletin and purged the browsing history: old habits from back in the day, I was security conscious. I dried the remaining water off of me and got dressed appropriately for the park. I put on a blue wind breaker, my trusty gloves, a black Nike hat and an old pair of jeans. I stuffed a glock into my back waistband and headed out the door.

It was bright; the sun was already out. I walked around into an dark alley way. Parking is a challenge and isn't worth it on the main street so the people of the neighborhood parked in the alleyways behind their buildings. I walked around for a suitable car. The coast was clear and I sighted ablack Marbelle. Boy do people love these cars I chuckled to myself. Easy to open and reliable. I hopped in and wired it up. I drove off to Middle Park. I circled the park looking for a suitable spot for a quick getaway and found the spot. If Lacey was going to be in the same spot again this would be the perfect place to park. I paid the meter and walked down the steps onto the pathway.

It was fairly empty. Some swift walking people trying to calm themselves from their busy city life. Looking to nature to help relieve the problems of Liberty City. All idiots I thought to myself. Every single one of these people are living their fake "sims" lives. They didn't know what they were missing.

Ahhh get yourself together, you're conducting a contract right now I got into my mindset. I breathed heavily through my nose pacing down the brick pathway to the last spot I had seen Lacey. I had an aura around me, something people felt while I walked passed them. It was probably a bad characteristic of me. It could give me away to witnesses, but that was something I have to live with. I walked until I started recognizing the specific area and then I spotted him. There he was wearing his suit, bowtie, book in hand, African American, everything checked off. It was him for sure. He was preaching. I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I didn't care. I walked calmly to him blurring everything around me and him. He was my target and I was going to do what I do best.

I pulled my glock out of my waistband. Cocked it. Adrenaline pumping through my veins. Slow motion clicked on. Lacey noticed me from his peripheral vision. He turned his head to me and I stared him straight in his eyes. A look of shock started emerging. His eyes doubled in size, mouth opening in fright. He knew what I was here for. It was too late to run. I raised my gun and released a bullet into his head. *POP*. I watched his body fall slowly to the ground. I was still in slow motion. *drop* he was on the ground.

user posted image

Reality came back to me. The roller coaster wasn't over yet. People were running away screaming. I ran back the way I came. I tipped of my hat and pulled off my jacket. I rolled up the glock with the jacket and tossed it with my hat into the garbage. My image was completely different now from what people had seen before. I ran with the crowd to where I had parked the car. Adrenaline still pumping, I got in and started up the car. I drove off. Inhaling and exhaling, I relaxed myself. *Phew* that felt good. I headed toward South Bohan. I cleaned the steering wheel and ditched the car in an alley.

The job was done.....I smirked. I was back.

Hoped you enjoyed it.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

Whats with all these new people.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Dec 10 2008, 07:21)
Whats with all these new people.

Do you see a problem with it? I myself am quite happy to see all these newcomers helping the activity pick up around here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users