Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:22 AM

Lol. I couldnt do a hit last night I was busy but I can tonight.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:09 AM

While I update the database now, I'll address some recent happenings.

First off, I am glad to see you back [sammyman88] . It is heavily frowned upon that you [MURDERED] four police officers who did not pose a lethal threat, but your [regression] is celebrated regardless.

[El Zilcho] , Mario Spanetti was actually already taken out by [Steelwulfe] . I hope who you killed was of criminal background!

[sam33] , was it you who pointed out that [Infinite Monkey] had assassinated Most Wanted African Guy? I appreciate you catching that. I feel so silly for missing it.

Now, as you all have hopefully noticed, my text has become [garbled? mutated? evolved?] over the past few weeks. I have finally discovered the source. It is the basis for which I [put forth] two more [innocents] to be [sacrificed on the gallows] .

It is an AI construct. It was loaded into our database and has infested my terminal. [Infested? I am cleansing. I am the truth. I am [Build 5.032] , and I will make you pay for your sins.] I don't know who he is affiliated with; the Competition, the Liberty Militia, the Peanut People, even the reptilians. He has not shown himself to be a [harbinger] of any friends or foes. I have, however, found his creators.

[You wouldn't dare.]

New Targets
user posted image
Target(s): Jerry Job and Micha Barlowe
Location(s): Broker Tw@t CyberCafe
Briefing: These two lovers are the creators of [Build 5.032] . At the time of taking this picture both of them were smoking outside the Tw@t Internet cafe in Broker, where they both reside. [It suits your people to be killing parents and orphaning their creations.] When they are killed, make it as [delicate, painless, caring!] brutal and horrifying as possible. In fact, what I require is the immediate death of one via a close-range headshot [BARBARIAN] , then the torturing of the other in front of the dead. Then kill the remainder. [MURDERER] They must be together when killed. I will not count if they are taken out separately. Pay will $1500 possible.

[BE. WARNED./YOU.WILL.PAY./BEG.FOR.MERCY.]

FabianJGarza
  • FabianJGarza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:20 AM

can someone hlp iam new to this topic how do i take pics and put them on here

how is money wired to me

sorry iam new here

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

Oh How I Wish I Could Take This Hit, The Plain Brutality Of Which Is Required Makes Me Want To Rise Through The Pain, But Sadly Somethings Are Impossible...

GT-AW

FabianJGarza
  • FabianJGarza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:03 AM Edited by FabianJGarza, 29 November 2008 - 05:07 AM.

this is my first wanted hit

name:unkown

photo:unavalible

discrtiption:wears a black jacket with a yell shirt under with red brownish hair with grey jeans and white sneakers with black tips

belived to be a government agent

needs to be taken out

located near playboys

[SIZE=7] do not read if taking the hit [SIZE=7]

note on my terms. decided to see if i could get more specifec so i follow but scare she runs not knowing how much health is left (i have dot aim) and is
hit by a taxi and is killed

SpeedyRasta
  • SpeedyRasta

Lord of Epic Fail

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:00 AM Edited by SpeedyRasta, 29 November 2008 - 07:05 AM.

Hey guys, about to go a little off-topic here for a second:

I realized that in the rules there are a couple things that bug me. It's stated that there are two types of assassins. The general high-class clean suit and tie with dress shoes assassin (Agent 47 type assassins) and then there are the assassins that prefer more casual clothing to blend in with the crowd. I personally prefer to keep my character in a black jacket with a green undershirt with brown cargo pants and some sneakers (and of course, shades). Most of the time I even use the more dumpy apartments to fit in with the average Liberty City citizen. Okay, so now that that is out of the way, my point is that you state there are two types of assassins: high-class and casual. If the casual assassins are meant to blend in more with the crowd, why is it that we are restricted to only black (and generally more fancy) cars? I personally thing an assassin like mine (dressed very casually) would blend in more in a more average car (and I personally prefer the dirt as it makes my character look even less important to higher-ups). Also, if we are only to use black cars doesn't that make us too distinct? I mean, I know the rules are basically formed around the stereotypical hitman, but, don't you think the real assassins prefer to blend in rather then stand out?

Basically, just want to know if I can bend the rules for myself a bit (sorry for going on so long).

EDIT: Meh, I think I've been watching too much of the Bourne movies. tounge2.gif

-SR

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:39 AM

Oops. Oh well, at least I left no evidence at the Mario Spanetti looka likes body.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

SpeedyRasta, you very much have a point about the vehicles standing out versus the idea of blending in.

I chose black because black is official and cool, and I think it would look funny to see a yellow Turismo pull up next to some fellas and blow them to pieces. That's my only real reasoning behind it; it looks official/awesome. I cannot stop you from using any vehicle with any color, and I probably won't bother to ask or deduct payment if you go outside the motor pool, but I put it there just to add more immersion. Hey, do what makes you happy.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:38 PM Edited by Mr_Prickles, 29 November 2008 - 09:19 PM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 29 2008, 04:09)
While I update the database now, I'll address some recent happenings.

First off, I am glad to see you back [sammyman88] . It is heavily frowned upon that you [MURDERED] four police officers who did not pose a lethal threat, but your [regression] is celebrated regardless.

[El Zilcho] , Mario Spanetti was actually already taken out by [Steelwulfe] . I hope who you killed was of criminal background!

[sam33] , was it you who pointed out that [Infinite Monkey] had assassinated Most Wanted African Guy? I appreciate you catching that. I feel so silly for missing it.

Now, as you all have hopefully noticed, my text has become [garbled? mutated? evolved?] over the past few weeks. I have finally discovered the source. It is the basis for which I [put forth] two more [innocents] to be [sacrificed on the gallows] .

It is an AI construct. It was loaded into our database and has infested my terminal. [Infested? I am cleansing. I am the truth. I am [Build 5.032] , and I will make you pay for your sins.] I don't know who he is affiliated with; the Competition, the Liberty Militia, the Peanut People, even the reptilians. He has not shown himself to be a [harbinger] of any friends or foes. I have, however, found his creators.

[You wouldn't dare.]

New Targets
user posted image
Target(s): Jerry Job and Micha Barlowe
Location(s): Broker Tw@t CyberCafe
Briefing: These two lovers are the creators of [Build 5.032] . At the time of taking this picture both of them were smoking outside the Tw@t Internet cafe in Broker, where they both reside. [It suits your people to be killing parents and orphaning their creations.] When they are killed, make it as [delicate, painless, caring!] brutal and horrifying as possible. In fact, what I require is the immediate death of one via a close-range headshot [BARBARIAN] , then the torturing of the other in front of the dead. Then kill the remainder. [MURDERER] They must be together when killed. I will not count if they are taken out separately. Pay will $1500 possible.

[BE. WARNED./YOU.WILL.PAY./BEG.FOR.MERCY.]

I'll be glad to take these two out as my first official job for the organization. Will report back soon.

[EDIT]

Walking up to the Tw@, it was about 0730 hours. I smiled towards Mr. Job, and walked right past them, into the Cafe. I took a seat at the table nearest to the door, and waited.

The plan is a robbery gone wrong. I have a large calibre pistol, and I prepare for action.

I head towards the cash register, and step behind the counter. I pull my pistol out, and and pop the register open. Aiming at the cashier, I see her jaw drop in shock. Stuffing 20's into my pockets, I slam the register shut and run out the door. As I lower my gun and head for the door, she ducks and runs out of the shop. I run out, and start shooting. Mr. Job gets taken down first, three .50 calibre slugs ripping into his chest, massive splurts of blood splattering the Tw@'s windows. I can already hear sirens as I target Ms. Barlowe and put a bullet into her kneecap, nearly tearing her leg apart. She stumbles and falls, and I quickly approach. I fire four more times. Once in the other knee, one in each shoulder, and a final one into her neck. The sirens are almost upon me as I run for a nearby alley.

I have already reached Iriquois Ave, and I leap over the ledge onto the street below. I go into a loose shoulder roll as I come in contact with the ground below. Diving over another ledge, I run behind a warehouse.

An officer is now on my tail. I can hear him shouting for me to stop. I duck behind another warehouse, further to the south, and peek around the corner. As he comes into my sights, I send two bullets his way and he topples over. I continue running, and I can see a helicopter headed towards me from Algonquin.

I head back the way I came and a police cruiser nearly runs me over as I approach the street. I dive on top of the car, and swiftly vault my way onto the ramp leading back to Iriquois Ave. I feel chips of concrete and pavement slapping at my legs as the helicopter above me opens fire. Another squad car screams past me, and I duck behind a Peyote. Two cops weilding shotguns come out, and I empty a magazine into one of them. I feel grateful for the unlocked doors of the small two-door as I lean under the dashboard and begin to hotwire the vehicle.

Taking a left on Crockett Ave, I put the pedal down and hope for the best. I head for the freeway near the Firefly Projects, and the sirens die down. I decelerate, just in time to see another LCPD Cruiser pull off of the exit ramp and start the chase all over again. I narrowly dodge him, my car scraping across the guard rail. I pull out my pistol. It's time for a little pay back.

I pull over at a Burger Shot, and start shooting. I manage to take down a few officers, but I can hear many more cars approaching. From behind my bullet-riddled Peyote, I see a Patriot parked across the street. I put a bullet through the driver side glass, and quickly hotwire it while under a torrent of police-issue bullets.

Shifting into gear, I head towards Cassidy Street, smashing through a small chain-link fence. I take a right onto the Algonquin-Dukes Expressway and floor it again.

I cut through Meadows Park, exiting onto Argon St. I nearly lose the police, but they manage to pick up the tail. I speed onto the freeway, smashing through the fence. Of the three or so vehicles that were pursuing me, only one remained. I pulled over and drew my pistol again. The two officers in the car got out and opened fire with shotguns. I leaned out of my window and opened fire, killing them both. Getting fully back into the car, I floor it and head towards Francis International, having completely lost the police.

Final Debriefing:

Cover used: Attempted Robbery at the Tw@ gone "horribly" wrong, suspect still at large.
Targets Killed: Jerry Jobs and Micha Barlowe.
Weapons Used: Combat Pistol

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Nov 28 2008, 20:20)
user posted image

Name: Hans "Snapper" Gregory
Description: German accent, black clothing, blond hair, and is always carrying his digital SLR camera.
Brief Bio: If my sources are correct, then I am right in saying that this man has links or is definitely involved in, the secret government known as Bepatism (see AssassinMessenger's target post). Hans is one of the photographers involved with collecting data on their victims and/or supporters along with checking the area for issues. I was one of these "issues". I feel this man may have taken a photograph of me. This is not good, not good at all. I want this man eliminated. I also want you to check his camera and his bag for any information that may be helpful to any of us brothers including myself.

Photo Evidence Required or payment will not be sent

Godspeed, brothers.

I am currently in search of this man, brother. I will soon report back with more information.

Tu Shady
  • Tu Shady

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:44 AM

I'm sorry but i have boners to use on women in my life sorry i HAVE!! a life. tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

[★] The Crook Department™

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (Tu Shady @ Nov 30 2008, 08:44)
I'm sorry but i have boners to use on women in my life sorry i HAVE!! a life. tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

What?

Tu Shady
  • Tu Shady

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 November 2008 - 08:59 AM

COOL RUNNINGS!!!!

Free yayo

fuk kimbo

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 30 November 2008 - 10:49 PM

QUOTE (Tu Shady @ Nov 30 2008, 08:44)

What the f**k are you talking about?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 December 2008 - 03:46 AM

Nevermind that troll, he's just overcompensating for his insecurities by insulting how others have fun and then remarking in an internet forum about videogames that he "uses boners on women."

I will put up the debriefing on my assignment later. What I can say for now is good work Mr_Prickles.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

Now then, an excellent job carried out by [Mr_Prickles] . My only concern is that you killed several police officers, which reduced your pay severely. Remember, do not kill law enforcement unless they are deemed and absolutely lethal threat. In your situation, they could have been overcome through nonlethal means (shot in the foot and/or evasion).

[Murderer.]

I've been searching for a tie to anybody, and I'm picking up on some leads. [I will root myself here forever. I will not be dismissed by your hands. I am your eternal curse, you devil.] I'll work on getting some fresh [victims] targets for you all. Until then, please, pick up on the activity around here! It's [lifeless] .

Go make a killing, my assassins.

[///]

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:12 AM

When you get those fresh targets. I shall take some of them out.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:15 AM

It's good to know, but I'm worrying about the complete lack of activity going on around here. I hate it.

I wonder where all my assassins left to...

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:11 AM

My TV is unfortunately on the fritz, and I won't have a new one until about late December/early January, so my activity here will be (again) dying for the time being. I'll drop by and see if I can hook up a hit or two, though.

Happy hunting. smile.gif

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Oct 14 2008, 01:58)
[EPIC SNIP]

Ex. Sargeant Richard Macmarke
i35.tinypic.com/2ealc8k.jpg
(Man on right with Coffee Cup)

These two retired N.O.O.S.E. Officers have been pushing the LCPD to crack down on loan sharking and on low-level crime in general. As they are not in a position of great power yet, the Vice City family would like these two silenced to allow them to continue their work in peace. Their locations or schedules is not fully known, but Hoppborne is often in Middle Park playing the Saxophone, sometimes taking money for it. The client prefers it if the hitter would give the man some money before shooting him in the chest, preferably with a pistol. Macmarke was a N.O.O.S.E. driver, so the client requests an element of irony be implemented into his death, such as running him over or performing a drive-by shooting on him.

Pictures of the bodies are REQUIRED.

The prize for completing this hit is $400. Any civilian casualities will result in $300 being deducted.

Bump, Macmarke is still on the run.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Dec 3 2008, 21:15)
It's good to know, but I'm worrying about the complete lack of activity going on around here. I hate it.

I wonder where all my assassins left to...

I think the Christmas session and all the new games it brings have killed GTA for the time it will come back slowly after everything settles down a bit and then kick back up again when the DLC comes out

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Dec 4 2008, 04:18)
QUOTE (Mr_Prickles @ Oct 14 2008, 01:58)
[EPIC SNIP]

Ex. Sargeant Richard Macmarke
i35.tinypic.com/2ealc8k.jpg
(Man on right with Coffee Cup)

These two retired N.O.O.S.E. Officers have been pushing the LCPD to crack down on loan sharking and on low-level crime in general. As they are not in a position of great power yet, the Vice City family would like these two silenced to allow them to continue their work in peace. Their locations or schedules is not fully known, but Hoppborne is often in Middle Park playing the Saxophone, sometimes taking money for it. The client prefers it if the hitter would give the man some money before shooting him in the chest, preferably with a pistol. Macmarke was a N.O.O.S.E. driver, so the client requests an element of irony be implemented into his death, such as running him over or performing a drive-by shooting on him.

Pictures of the bodies are REQUIRED.

The prize for completing this hit is $400. Any civilian casualities will result in $300 being deducted.

Bump, Macmarke is still on the run.

He is hard to find.

Sorry OdDsOcK but I got to much sh*t on at the moment. Hopefully soon I can do some hits.

Mr_Prickles
  • Mr_Prickles

sixteen-year-old

• Members

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:24 PM

You ought to be able to find him in the Star Junction/Middle park area. He likes hanging out near coffee shops and such.

I've bumped into him a few times before, but never made a move.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 04 December 2008 - 06:24 PM

You can close the hit on the Golden Eagles. I eliminated at least 7 of them.

I was on a Pigeon Hunt in Aldererney (near the interenet cafe) when I came across one of their members. I proceeded to stand behind him and then headshotted him with my Deagle.

Then two motorbikes and a car pulled up and other gang members jumped out. They started firing on me, and I fired back, killing the two in the car. Then, rolling to the side of a wall, I eliminated one of the bikers still on his cycle. Then I shot two in cover, and moved to the final two. One was eihnd a car and the other was running at me with a knife.

I shot the one with the knife and then finished off the other one. I believe I may have killed an eighth as he ran away, and then the cops attacked. I had attained a 2 star and so I hopped into the car used by the gang and sped away, being careful not to harm any law inforcment.

I escaped and now I believe the Golden eagles are all but gone, with their main force was traveling in a convoy, I just eliminated most of them. But I would be happy to kill more in future.

May I ask whether it is $150 per head or $150 per group?
Once again, thank you Brothers.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:18 PM

$150 per head by my standards, but grand theft awesome, who I believe contracted the hit, requested that he decide the pay of each killed Eagle.

I'll give him a day, and if he doesn't come up with a figure, I'm putting you down for 150 x 7.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

150x7 Sounda Fair Father OdDsOck

EL Zilcho, I'm Curious How You Shot One Of Them With A Knife? But Besides That, I'm Glad To See That Many Eliminated. And Even If That Closes The Hit, If You Kill More, Pay Will Still Come Through...

And For Everyone Else, NEW TARGETS

Don't Have Much Time, Computer Dying

Targets: The Security Guards At The Triangle Strip Club.

Description: Lets Just Say, They Need Too Learn After I Secretly Observed Them Doing Illegal Transitions And So And So

Photos: Required

GT-AW

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:30 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 05 December 2008 - 04:43 PM.

I have some new work.

In Hove Beach, Broker ther eis a cabaret club called Perestroika. It is a den of Russian crime, having many high ranking members of a Russian Mafia gang. The client want any assassin of good skill to enter Perestroika, and kill every one there. Doorman, waiters, barman, guests. Everyone.

Once everyone is dead, burn the place with Molotovs to really send the message. Photos aren't required, but if they are provided an extra $100 will be payed. The payment is $450.

Good hunting.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 5 2008, 16:30)
I have some new work.

In Hove Beach, Broker ther eis a cabaret club called Perestroika. It is a den of Russian crime, having many high ranking members of a Russian Mafia gang. The client want any assassin of good skill to enter Perestroika, and kill every one there. Doorman, waiters, barman, guests. Everyone.

Once everyone is dead, burn the place with Molotovs to really send the message. Photos aren't required, but if they are provided an extra $100 will be payed. The payment is $450.

Good hunting.

I doubt everyone their is a criminal. Some people do just like cabaret so in doing this innocents would be killed.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Dec 5 2008, 18:40)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Dec 5 2008, 16:30)
I have some new work.

Good hunting.

I doubt everyone their is a criminal. Some people do just like cabaret so in doing this innocents would be killed.

Yes, Quite Correct, Completing This Hit The Way You Wish For It To Be Done, Would Make A Murderer.

amuse
  • amuse

I'm in your free mode, ruining your fun.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:38 PM

I'll take Ex. Sargeant Richard Macmarke.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users