Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Pat
  • Pat

• GTA Series Staff
  • None

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:45 AM

Hello fellow assassins. After a long hiatus, I have returned.

The quality of my life has declined greatly. My leave was taken to closely monitor the Men in Black, but as we all know, they are masters of deception, and it did not take them long to discover me. My apartment was once again taken from me, but this time via the legal system.

The Men in Black have done everything in their power to destroy my life. I've been living out of a rusted Vigero I purchased online, always on the move. So far, they have not found me. I'll be taking contracts again, in an attempt to bring myself closer to the men that have made my life a living hell, and one day, I will bring them to their knees.

I'll start off by taking MasterBlaster's "Tandem NRG-900" hit. It seems to be the only hit that hasn't been taken.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

[★] The Crook Department™

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:51 AM Edited by Shadow Kipper, 25 November 2008 - 02:10 PM.

QUOTE (Pat @ Nov 25 2008, 05:45)
Hello fellow assassins. After a long hiatus, I have returned.

The quality of my life has declined greatly. My leave was taken to closely monitor the Men in Black, but as we all know, they are masters of deception, and it did not take them long to discover me. My apartment was once again taken from me, but this time via the legal system.

The Men in Black have done everything in their power to destroy my life. I've been living out of a rusted Vigero I purchased online, always on the move. So far, they have not found me. I'll be taking contracts again, in an attempt to bring myself closer to the men that have made my life a living hell, and one day, I will bring them to their knees.

I'll start off by taking MasterBlaster's "Tandem NRG-900" hit. It seems to be the only hit that hasn't been taken.

Good Luck with the Tandem NRG Riders. smile.gif

I believe I may have seen one of them pull up next to me when I was en-route to Firefly Island however it was just a single rider, black helmet and a red and black jacket.

I now must continue my scout to find Bebat and Lindsay of the Bepatism organisation.

EDIT:

Bebat Roskov is dead

Bounty Set By: AssassinMessenger
Weapon Used: Sniper Rifle/Desert Eagle
Civilians Hurt/Injured: None
Vehicle Used: PCJ 600
Location of kill: Firefly Projects

Log:

I had taken refuge in the sheltered area next to the bowling alley for 3 days now. My only company was that of 2 homeless men who also occupied the shelter. They didn't ask questions. They knew better not to, for them, life had to be simple now that they were on the streets. A simple nod was all it took when I entered their abode.

Things weren't looking good from day one of my stay. Thunderstorms, heavy rain and attacks from strangers with concealed weapons. It was anarchy on a smaller scale. Staying alive was a challenge let alone finding the target.

I was about to give up after 2 nights of being there. It was just too much, the cold was getting to me and my car had been stolen by some punk. (He will pay... in time...)

On day 3, I hopped onto a parked PCJ 600 and headed out onto the busy roads, trying to weave through traffic and ignore the cold sting of rain as it soaked through my suit. I continued down a straight, took a left, then another left. I drove around for a bit more, constantly stopping to get a better look at the faces of surrounding people. Some were concealed by umbrellas, many were running for shelter. I had the image of the man... Bebat Roskov... burned into my mind. He. Would. Pay. I continued down an underpass, going slowly as to not draw any attention.

I passed a man who seemed to be very withdrew, head down, baseball cap covering his eyes, dark blue overcoat. At first I didn't think anything of it. I passed by him and looked back. He was looking. Right into my eyes. The look in his eyes was shocking enough. It was if he was expecting me to find him. Shock mixed with pure hatred. A combination that you'd have to see to believe. I knew it was him. The coat. The dark baseball cap. The weathered cheekbones.

I suddenly dived off of my motorcycle, onto the wet and grimy asphalt. He turned to run away, *blam*. I fired a shot at his lower left leg with my D-Eagle. He stumbled onto the floor, crying out in pain, almost whimpering. I ran over to where he had collapsed and kicked him in the stomach. I demanded to know the whereabouts of Lindsay Richards. He refused to give me the information i desired. I fired another shot, this time into his right kneecap. He screamed out in pain. I asked once more: "Where is Lindsay Richards?!". He looked at me and from behind the face of tears I could see a sickening smile. He laughed and said: "Heh... Welcome to the puzzle..."

Puzzle? What the..?

He wiped away the tears of pain and spoke again: "You think by killing me that you've ended it all? You're wrong."

Me: "Explain yourself. What is this 'puzzle' ?. I demand answers."
Bebat: "Imagine you're putting together a puzzle game. Piece by piece. We all know that the corner pieces are the most important right?"
Me: "What are you babbling on about? Maybe I should just finish you off right now.
Bebat: "Haha, go ahead. But as I was saying. A puzzle. I am just one of the corner pieces. By killing me you've killed one of many. You're going to have to deal with the others now. Bepatism will live on! Live on I tell you!!"
Me: "I haven't got time for your bull**** riddles, Mr. Roskov. Let's end this."

I grabbed my sniper rifle from my back, loaded, aimed at his heart and fired.

The expression was still on his face. That twisted combination of pain and amusement still in his eyes. I dragged the body into a corner, took a photograph with my monocular camera:

user posted image

Here is a photo of my PCJ 600 which I think I'll keep for a bit longer tounge.gif :

user posted image

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 8 2008, 18:01)
Head over to Algonquin and steal a police car. Once there go to the most wanted list and find a african looking man who is responsible for drug trafficking. Find him and kill him and his crew. To prove you have done it you must tell me how many people there were guarding him wink.gif .

It's $500 a kill and my client needs him to be exterminated... fast.

Edit: @ Sammyman it's to late now and good work by the way but in a hit a few posts back you killed a prison guard who was innocent. This is why the Liberty Militia is against us. For killing people but also for maiming the occaisonal innocent. Now i'll admit i did kill a officer in my hit but that was life or death. You had the element of surprise. At the very least you could of shot him in the leg to immobilize him smile.gif . Just a bit of advice.

The man responsible for drug trafficking is dead.
There were 5 bodyguards:

2 on the 1st floor
1 on the 3rd floor (Wielding a shotgun)
1 on the 4th floor
1 on the roof
then the African/American Man was also on the roof with a shotgun.

All have been wiped out.

I can provide photographic evidence if you need that however the above details should confirm that the work is done.

I shall await payment. happy.gif

-Debrief Over-

I have had no luck in finding the Golden Eagles or the Tandem NRG Riders.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:51 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 25 November 2008 - 05:54 PM.

I moved house so have been away for some time. I am available to take any hits, and will try to be as active as I can.

Thanks.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 November 2008 - 09:12 PM

I have a new contract. I gang member of a small marijuana selling gang has been killed by one of their rivals in the Northwood area. He was with a friend at the time and his frined was also severely injured, but lived long enough to describe who had perptrated the act.

Now as the gang are under surveillance for a previous crime, they wish for someone to carry out the hit on the two men who attacked their gang. They are two black men, one of them has a yellow baggey shirt, and the other white. They both wear black jeans and white tennis shoes.

The reward is $400 with an add $100 if the hit is carried out with no witnesses. No photographic evidence required, just a description of the hit.

Thanks.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:13 PM

Grand Theft Awesome, I killed a Golden Eagle, and his friend was finsihed off by the ensuing cops. Thanks.

P.S May i ask what my payment is? This I believe is my first official hit.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 21:12)
I have a new contract. I gang member of a small marijuana selling gang has been killed by one of their rivals in the Northwood area. He was with a friend at the time and his frined was also severely injured, but lived long enough to describe who had perptrated the act.

Now as the gang are under surveillance for a previous crime, they wish for someone to carry out the hit on the two men who attacked their gang. They are two black men, one of them has a yellow baggey shirt, and the other white. They both wear black jeans and white tennis shoes.

The reward is $400 with an add $100 if the hit is carried out with no witnesses. No photographic evidence required, just a description of the hit.

Thanks.

I shall take this one on tomorrow night unless someone beats me to it.

I am still awaiting payment for the killing of:

Bebat Roskov - $???
African PMW Guy - $400

Thanks.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:57 PM Edited by El Zilcho, 19 December 2008 - 08:11 PM.

My last contract for the moment, this involves killing a informer to a mafia murder case. The informer (James Murphy) is negotiating a deal with a female contact to give him a briefcase of sensitive evidence. If you kill him and her, then they will be scared from the deal and the evidence will run cold.

The informer has brown spiked up hair, a brown over coat with a white button up shirt, black trousers and shoes. The contact is blonde, and she is wearing a blue shirt and blue denim jeans. They can be found at the superstar cafe.

Good Luck, and the reward is $700.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 22:13)
Grand Theft Awesome, I killed a Golden Eagle, and his friend was finsihed off by the ensuing cops. Thanks.

P.S May i ask what my payment is? This I believe is my first official hit.

Father OdDsOcK Will Decide On The Reward For This,

There Are Still Many Of Them Out There, Now You Know Where Some Are, Maybe Going Back For More Would Be A Good Idea???

GT-AW

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:21 AM

[Pat] , I am glad to see you have returned to us! I'm sorry for your [displacement] .

[Shadow Kipper] , awesome work with Bebat Roskov. My only concern is that Bebat is 25 and appears to have a soul patch (if that's just not shadow), yet your [victim] appears to be fairly old and clean-shaven. I trust your job unless AssassinMessenger says otherwise. Also, your African Most Wanted Guy debrief could be more descriptive than "yeah I killed him and his five buddies." Excellent work in total, and I hope you find vengeance on he who stole your car. [Two wrongs make a right? If one cancels the other?]

[El Zilcho] , I am glad to see some activity from you again, and congradulations on your first [murder] . I hope you will elaborate on it though; such a [miniscule] debrief is rather unbecoming.

[grand theft awesome] , you may decide how much each biker is as long as you keep it within reason. ([Reason in this business? Absurd!])

[HoneyBunches] , I checked those targets you listed, and you were right about Frank Deely. However, I could not find the assassination of Ret. Sgt. Richard Macmarke. As far as I know, he is still out there somewhere.

Continue making your killings, my assassins. I will have my targets for you soon.

[///]

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Kipper @ Nov 25 2008, 22:54)
QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Nov 25 2008, 21:12)

Thanks.

I shall take this one on tomorrow night unless someone beats me to it.

I am still awaiting payment for the killing of:

Bebat Roskov - $???
African PMW Guy - $400

Thanks.

sorry but "african guy" was already done before you completed it. Look back a page or two and you'll infinite monkeys done it. Oddsock just didn't take it off i don't think. Soz mate but no money for you.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:02 PM

Sorry on my brief description, I had to do something and was in a rush.

I had been recently discharged from hospital in the Alderney City area, and was searching for an available vehicle. I spotted a biker riding on a black bike, and initially moved to take the bike. But then I noticed he had a darkish jacket on with a dull gold eagle on the back.

I suddenly knew he was one of the Golden Eagles. I took out a sniper and fired, but he had just turned a corner so I missed. Obviously being arogant enough to think he could take me, he drove back and proceeded to take out a pistol. I shot him back and then one of his friends arrived.

having already boarded his bike, and was about to finish off his friend, when the cops arrived. They saw the biker firing at me and proceeded to attack him. I sped away before they suspected me and the biker was finished off. I have returned to the area (on a diferent save game slot) but no one was there. At the time I was playing on an older slot, but my current one I can't find anyone.

But I will keep looking for others.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:39 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 27 November 2008 - 07:28 PM.

I have been trying to rouse myself from the medicated trance that took me to that other reality to hunt down that drug trafficker (and also my internet connection keeps dropping out). It was very lonely over there, but how nice to find friends old and new once more. Although, The exile of Brother GT Awesome is a bitter blow; My deep condolences, Brother.

But still, we must always be looking upwards and going forward.

I had considered closing the case on The Competition, they are by now mere broken reeds after Brother Masterblaster's recent assault on them. But I will let the contract stand for the meanwhile, just so none of the brethren will ever find themselves in want of exercise.

The killers they are employing now are very substandard indeed, and we have managed to poach some of their leftover cases that they failed to deliver with satisfaction, so:
some New Work

The first of their leftovers is a woman named Lucy Sparsedale. A simple marital infidelity case, but we are unsure whether the fault is hers or her spouse. Intel on her is quite thin, as the assailant ditched her file after thinking he had completed the contract. The only description of her is that she is dressed in tweed. It transpires that the paramedics managed to revive her and she survived the attack. Search the hospitals and finish the job.
Lucy Sparsedale's contract closed by brother GT409

The second contract is for a pimp known as Dapper Dan. His description was largely concerned with his trademark well-tailored zute-suit. Unfortunately; the assassin attempted to take him out with a Molotov cocktail, but as he neglected to light it properly, and all he managed to do was break a bottle of gasoline and corn syrup over Dapper Dan; in return for which, the target shot him in the face for ruining his suit. You might be able to find Dan in a laundromat wearing a plain white T-shirt while he waits for his suit to be cleaned.

The third contract is for a Willamina Gallow. Another less than full Intelligence File on this one too, brothers. Her description is "on the heavy side and a bit scruffy". Ironic really, as the sanction was placed because she is a fashion editor and the original client blamed his daughter's death by anorexia on a series of articles written by Willamina on the desirability of a size zero figure. But that's writers for you.
The Competition attempted to blow her up with a bomb attached to her car's engine, but only used enough explosive to blow a gasket. Ms Gallow can probably be found somewhere in the city waiting next to her car with the hood up and smoke pouring out of it while she waits for the breakdown service.

Photo's to pass back up the line to confirm ID might be useful, but not essential.
Good hunting, gentlemen.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:55 PM

I'll take Lucy.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

I feel that I am too fatigued for any work tonight, I do apologize my brothers, the restless nights at Firefly Island have taken their toll.

For now I will sleep in this black Sentinel I have borrowed from a fellow brother.

If you require my urgent assistance, you know where to find me.

In the shadows.

@AssassinMessenger: I believe the man I killed is Bebat Roskov, however our father, OdDsOcK may think differently. I am sure that the life I ended is that of Bebat Roskov due to his likeliness, appearance wise and the intriguing conversation we had.

Please read my debrief carefully and decide for yourself. It seems I have been the only brother looking for him recently confused.gif

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:06 PM

Great news! While I was searching for Lucy in a hospital to no avail, and then decided to look for a certain Mario Spanetti. After about 10 minutes of searching, I founded the suited Mafioso standing on his own doorstep. I approached him and stood behind him.

Then, as soon as he turned around, I pistol whipped him in the face, sending him rolling down his steps to the ground. I finished him off with 3 bullets to the head. Turning round, I ran off and escaped through his back garden, luckily attracting no witnesses or cops.

I do believe Mario Spanetti has not yet been eliminated. I will continue to search for Lucy.

Thanks.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 27 November 2008 - 06:08 AM

Important News Fellow Assassins.

The reason why I have not been doing any hits or posting any contracts is because The cops are onto me.. I have done alot of hits, heaps of them after the cops hearing I took out a few recent people like Boyda, but it is not just because I took out him It is for others I took out, I have to loose these cops.. They know which penthouse I stay at so I must move.. last night I saw an undercover cop car following me.. tailing me until I got out of my car and killed them all with my M4 Carbine I have, They are still onto me I must loose them, I will be back here soon and when I am back I will be doing more hits.

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 November 2008 - 05:52 PM

Lucy Sparsdale is dead

I decided to search the Leftwood Medical Centre for her, after about two minutes was spent parallel parking because of rude traffic, I walked in. I wore a doctor outfit to be granted access to the rear hall . I searched the first room, nothing. I searched the second room, and found her on the second bed. I shot a Desert Eagle bullet into her head, the force from the bullet caused her to fall to the floor. I walked out casually, to avoid suspicion. I returned to my car and a thug was attempting to steal it, I tripped him and gave him a warning, if he tries to steal one of our cars, we'll "send" someone for him.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:24 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 27 November 2008 - 07:33 PM.

Some tidy work on the Lucy Saresdale case, Brother. It transpires the assault took place in the Leftwood area, so the location is enough to confirm she has been finalised.

I suppose her husband or lover will be delighted or appalled as appropriate - depending on whether we ever find out why someone wanted her dead in the first place...

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:57 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, my assassins.

Let us be thankful for all we have been given; the contracts, the weapons, the bounties, and more.

Let us be thankful for all we have achieved; the money, the status, the public image, and more.

I, personally, am thankful for the success of this organization, as it couldn't have gotten anywhere without all those listed on the front page. Without your support and obedience, this thread would be no better than any of those lost in the sands of time on page 20 or other of the forums.

In honor of this joyous celebration, I will bring to you some wild birds which I have deemed fit for hunting. Keep posted, my assassins. I will be back with your game shortly.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:32 AM

I moved.. Got rid of the cops.

I will do some more hits later.

DUKEbluedevils11
  • DUKEbluedevils11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 05:35 AM

You guys do all of this online? j/c

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (DUKEbluedevils11 @ Nov 28 2008, 05:35)
You guys do all of this online? j/c

No Its Done In Single Player.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

No DUKE, we use singleplayer.

I mean, it's possible to go into multiplayer and find the target there. You see, all targets are NPCs. Pedestrians and the like. They're not actual players or anything. Because of this, one can just jump into singleplayer and search for the target, then take it out. If they really want they can go into a private (or public) MP server and look for the ped in there.

Either way. Whatever floats your boat.

DUKEbluedevils11
  • DUKEbluedevils11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:22 PM

Yea...I kinda got the whole idea; I was curious tho b/c of the description of the whole thing.

Talkin about how they dress and what not/

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

Not wanting to sound pushy or anything, but I still haven't received payment for my Maripo Spanetti hit. Sorry if I appear impatient.

Peace, and I'll have some new work soon.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=El Zilcho,Nov 28 2008, 19:28] Not wanting to sound pushy or anything, but I still haven't received payment for my Maripo Spanetti hit. Sorry if I appear impatient.

Maybe you could have a word with the father. He may be able to help you.

I will have some work for fellow brothers soon, I am just finishing up on some recon.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:20 PM

Sorry for the double post but this is very important:

NEW TARGETS:

user posted image

Name: Winston Lacey
Description: Black suit, bow tie, and he is holding what appears to be a Bible.
Brief Bio: Winston a sick man who works for a sick corporation. Everyday he goes to Middle Park and 'preaches' his religious views to others, twisting their minds with his quotes, facts and opinions. There is nothing wrong with being serious about religion. But this man. This man takes the word 'extremist' to a whole new level. From the intel I've gathered it appears that Mr. Lacey also hands out fliers and pamphlets that have directions to "meeting locations" and the such. These locations exist however the sole purpose of them is to lure in innocent men, women and children and have them forced into corruption and the gritty underworld of Liberty City. The men are forced to work, become drug couriers and pimps, the women are raped, abused and turned into maids for gang bosses and crime rings. And the children. Im not even going to discuss that it's so sickening.

This man needs to be dealt with as soon as possible so his words can flow no more. Photo Evidence Required or payment will not be sent

also

user posted image

Name: Hans "Snapper" Gregory
Description: German accent, black clothing, blond hair, and is always carrying his digital SLR camera.
Brief Bio: If my sources are correct, then I am right in saying that this man has links or is definitely involved in, the secret government known as Bepatism (see AssassinMessenger's target post). Hans is one of the photographers involved with collecting data on their victims and/or supporters along with checking the area for issues. I was one of these "issues". I feel this man may have taken a photograph of me. This is not good, not good at all. I want this man eliminated. I also want you to check his camera and his bag for any information that may be helpful to any of us brothers including myself.

Photo Evidence Required or payment will not be sent

Godspeed, brothers.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (DUKEbluedevils11 @ Nov 28 2008, 19:22)
Yea...I kinda got the whole idea; I was curious tho b/c of the description of the whole thing.

Talkin about how they dress and what not/

What's with you and /'s. You used it three times over two posts. I don't know about you but it looks ocnfusing tounge.gif . Just put Jesus Christ next time not J/C.

DUKEbluedevils11
  • DUKEbluedevils11

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:32 PM

I// have no idea wha//t you/re talkin/g about//

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users