Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 November 2008 - 09:23 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 18 November 2008 - 09:36 PM.

I'm just wandering around, [playing shepherd to my flock] .

Let me update the front page.

I do hope more of you all will return.

Oh, and [Infinite Monkey] , that was a good one. It made me smile.
[ALWAYS FAST TO DELIVER, BUT WHAT OF YOUR TAKING?]

And [MasterBlaster] , thank you for ridding the database of that [pestilence] . Same to you [sammyman88] . Diamond Jackson and the Contenders were two of the oldest on there, and I would hope that more can be cleared.

gta007
  • gta007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:41 PM

OdDsOcK,could you add the Sabre GT to the authorized vehicle list

Wanted Assailant
  • Wanted Assailant

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:54 PM

Well, hello again. Remember me, that nobody who based a writing collab on this here Algonquin Assassins (Which is is still running) game?

Anyways, I would like to say I can now hereby enter the AA community if you accept my joining entrance. Although, there is one problem, how do I send a photo of evidence of the murder committed? I have the device ro capture but I can't somehow transport it here, if you get what I mean.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (gta007 @ Nov 18 2008, 22:41)

Errm...
Consider it done... ?
dozingoff.gif
Rusty Saber; now that's worth an ask...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 8 2008, 18:01)
Head over to Algonquin and steal a police car. Once there go to the most wanted list and find a african looking man who is responsible for drug trafficking. Find him and kill him and his crew. To prove you have done it you must tell me how many people there were guarding him  wink.gif .

It's $500 a kill and my client needs him to be exterminated... fast.

Tricky, tricky tricky... The police database showed him as deceased. A long time dead; I may have had a hand in that, I genuinely don't recall. I have killed so many people. But there is nothing that can stand in the way of an Algonquin Assassin on an assignment. Even if it means undergoing a deep meditative trance and a lot of herbal medication...

I woke to find myself in a world that was familiar, yet entirely strange. My uneasiness was first alerted when I went to my wardrobe to get dressed for work; No Onyx suit. I was further disconcerted when I walked out of my front door, and was confronted by what was parked in my reserved bay: a Zombie motorbike and a Hearse (yes; gentlemen, it is possible...)

I didn't even want to get involved in that, and decided to set out on foot to look for transport. There was nothing that I could point to and say that that was wrong, but I didn't feel right. I couldn't put my finger on it. And yet...

I was reminded of the story of the man who returned home to find everything he owned had been stolen, even the wallpaper had been scraped off his walls. But, everything had been replaced with exactly identical items. He asked his roommate what had been going on, and his roommate replied: "Who the hell are you...?"

There were too many pigeons. I am sure I had more or less dealt with the pigeon problem...
Pigeons. Watching me. With cameras in their eyes...

Was this strange new world real, or some kind of dream? But what is real? And what of Ivan Zietsev, and the long list of others I had dealt with? Were they here too? If I had some delusional memory of an alternate reality, did that mean that they did also? Would they have a knowledge of me if they met me in these weird streets? Would I walk round some corner and find them all waiting for me?

I resolved to get the job done and get out as fast as possible.

I found a police cruiser and checked the database for the target Leo Brodell was alive and well and living in East Holland. I drove to his location through streets I knew, and yet I did not know. The French have a phrase for it; something familiar, but that feels like you have never seen before: J'ammes veux... Like deja veux, but less talked of and more unnerving.

I wondering how they spelt that, when my revere was shattered by someone spraying my windshield with gunfire.

I rolled out of the cruiser and braced myself against it as I instinctively reached for my trusty Desert Eagle. And this was all wrong too: no pistol. Of all things; I found myself holding an AK47. I definitely wasn't in Kansas anymore.

I zig-zagged across the road to a low stone wall by some steps and took cover. Someone was firing from above me, but I had no idea exactly where the shots were coming from. Then I saw him: some goon on the roof top. I zeroed in with the AK and put a single round right between his eyes.

He was down, but presumably the rest of the gang were nearby. Probably up there with him. I was wondering if I could reach the first rung of the fire escape when another goon burst out of the street door to the building and started blasting away at me. Stupidly obvious when you know how. I rattled off a quick volley from behind the edge of the wall, barely even looking at him, and he dropped dead in the middle of the street.

The sound of gunfire seemed everywhere, but as I was running across the road to the door, in my eye-corner I caught an unmistakable flash of muzzle-fire lighting up the alleyway beside the building. I slid on my knees and slammed into cover, popping my head out, only to narrowly avoid having it taken off by the spray of a pump-action shotgun as I ducked in again.

The brief glimpse I had of the shooter was enough: this was Leo. I broke cover and opened up with everything I had, which -it turned out- was more than plenty. Half a clip later he was already dead, and I was still firing. I really think I do prefer the pistol, I mean; where's the challenge?

I stood over him as what was left of him lay slumped against a garbage can. The main target was dead, but I also had to account for the crew. According to the police radar, I had been expecting three opponents, and I had dealt with that many already. But there was still shouting and gunfire from the building beside me. Well, I shrugged, if police radar was 100% reliable, I couldn't have evaded them as often as I had...

I took the stairs at a run; halfway up I found some poor slob guarding them with a shotgun. I damn near cut him in half with the assault rifle in my hands.

I skidded to a halt just before the last flight. Through the banisters I could see the ankles of one of the late Leo's Brodells hired guns standing on the top landing. I took careful aim, and let rip with a burst of automatic gunfire; as I blew away his feet, he collapsed, and as he collapsed. his body fell in sequence into my narrow field of fire: his legs, groin, torso and finally his head were all riddled in less time than it takes to tell. He never stood a chance. Surely, brothers, an assault rifle is not a weapon for a gentleman...?

For those of you keeping a tally, so far: five dead. One left; out on the rooftop, for the moment protected by a plywood door. I rammed through shoving him off balance with the door and cracked him across the chin with the rifle-butt. I stayed close with him and smacked him in the face again, hoping to overbalance him and send him stumbling over the low wall and down into the pavement below, but no; he slumped into a heap against it. In my world, he would have fallen. I hefted the rifle-butt above my shoulder and screamed at him as I slammed it into his face with a final crunch: "I f*ckin HATE this reality!""

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 18 2008, 21:23)
I'm just wandering around, [playing shepherd to my flock] .

Let me update the front page.

I do hope more of you all will return.

Oh, and [Infinite Monkey] , that was a good one. It made me smile.
[ALWAYS FAST TO DELIVER, BUT WHAT OF YOUR TAKING?]

And [MasterBlaster] , thank you for ridding the database of that [pestilence] . Same to you [sammyman88] . Diamond Jackson and the Contenders were two of the oldest on there, and I would hope that more can be cleared.

Thanks.

Yeh I am looking into more of the older contracts aswell.

Khal
  • Khal

Assassin

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 06:26 AM

to my brothers who've begun to worry about my safety I am still very much alive and in good health certain tasks have pulled me away from my work (A.K.A. the new WoW exp) I will return in due time my brothers

-khal

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 19 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (Khal @ Nov 19 2008, 06:26)
to my brothers who've begun to worry about my safety I am still very much alive and in good health certain tasks have pulled me away from my work (A.K.A. the new WoW exp) I will return in due time my brothers

-khal

There you are brother for the past days I have been thinking where is brother Khal. There you are.. good to see you back and I am glad your success gets better.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 November 2008 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (gta007 @ Nov 18 2008, 17:41)

First off, it is on the list. Secondly, you're not an assassin so I don't know why you'd be asking for it in the first place.

Good post, Infinite Monkey. That was an enjoyable experience to read; I do hope you've regressed to your own reality.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:52 PM

Why Are We Soo Inactive? There Is Some Stuff Happening, But I Remember Mornings I'd Wake Up To 2-3 New Pages, But Now Its A Mere 2-3 New Posts, Hmm, We Need To Get Killing, Or L.C Will Become Even Worse Then It Is, We Are Here To Clean Up The City, Lets Get To Our Jobs Aye?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

I can only imagine that around this time of year most of your brothers are seeking the common cover for their occupation; mandatory education.

At least, I hope this is the truth!

I will do my best to add some targets of my own as soon as possible, but I request some patience.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:06 PM

It Took 4-5 Days Just To Get Off Page 107 confused.gif
And Sadly I Can't Do Any Hits Because I Brought Guitar Hero: World Tour And It Killed My PS3, Now I Keep Getting "Error In Start Up (808018)" Or Something Like That, So I'm Out For Awhile, But I Have Been Posting Targets Of People I Remember Seeing...

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:51 AM

Let me boost up some pages.. I'll do some contracts tonight.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:35 AM Edited by MasterBlaster, 21 November 2008 - 08:04 AM.

Target Killed : Jack "Rizzle Rhymes" Haprar
user posted image

Woke up in Algonquin and got on my black nrg 900 and headed to the FireFly Projects....
i felt unwelcome right away but tried to mind my own business...which happens to be ....well you know what....

I spotted the target after a while and started to follow him...i was hoping he would turn down an alley or make an unfortunate turn down a less populated street...after following him at a snails pace for a few blocks things took an interesting turn...

while crossing the street he was blindsided by a taxi and knocked to the ground...he got up and yanked the driver out and they started to fight...a couple other people got involved in the fight as well...the police were nearby and started arresting people...i stood on the sidewalk contemplating what to do...

then another cop came barreling in and ran over "Rizzle" again...this time trapping him under the car...user posted image

in the ensuing melee...in which i wasnt a target by anyone... i stood over him and asked him where the truck and drugs were...he was barely coherent and non-responsive....i glanced around at the few lingering police and bystanders....

i had to make sure the job was done so i fired a single Desert Eagle round into his head
user posted image

in the confusion i was able to escape by foot...i ended up in Beachgate entering from the southeast..i then made my way to the old apartment and jumped on another nrg i had parked there (i knew it would come in handy one day) and headed back to Algonquin and called it a day...

I was unable to get any info on what happened to the truck or drugs but he is dead...

on an unrelated subject...i guess im gonna have to start f@&#n with the mail or something to bring out these darn postal workers...

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 07:48 AM

New Target : Tandem NRG Riders

user posted image

These guys can be found cruising around Liberty City in a few different spots...they are messengers and runners for a few local "businesses"....their numbers have been off one too many times lately and are suspected of skimming off the top...the powers that be want you to make an example of them and take them out...

Only requirements are that the Riders are both men and riding the NRG tandem style

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:51 AM

I Am Sorry To Inform You Fellow Assassins But My PS3 Is Suffering From From "80010514" Which Is An Unrepairable Problem With Quite A Few PS3's So Until I Get A New PS3, I Am Incapable Of Completing Any Hits cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

ROBNiko
  • ROBNiko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:01 AM

Hello fellow assassins.
I have returned from my long hiatus. Please note I cannot complete any hits because of my bluetooth.

HoneyBunches
  • HoneyBunches

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2008 - 04:57 AM

Good evening, gentlemen. I am a freelancer looking for some work. Be more than happy to fill out a client's request cool.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

Fresh meat! A newcomer! Excellent!

I'm glad you wish to join our organization. In order to do so, you must make a killing in the name of the organization, which means selecting an open target and taking it out. Come back here with your debrief. Try to be descriptive and pictures help a ton!

HoneyBunches
  • HoneyBunches

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:38 AM

Haha, pleased to meet you Mr. OdDsOcK. lol.gif I will be back soon with a request fulfilled, and the evidence of my dirty work sly.gif

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

[★] The Crook Department™

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:55 AM

I'm interested in enrolling in this, line of work, shall we say. My skills exceed my appearance and I complete tasks without letting emotions interfere.

Ready and waiting.

*roleplay over*

Yeah, this sounds pretty interesting, I see myself as a good writer and I have a pretty good camera for getting photos/videos of my work.

Reading what you said to HoneyBunches, I too will do as requested and make an open kill and a provide an account of the events.

colgate.gif

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:29 PM

Excellent! We've been in quite a slump recently; almost nobody has been giving or completing hits.

As for the roleplay aspect, that is your choice. You can just be yourself when you debrief and things, or you can give yourself a persona. Either way works with me!

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:07 PM Edited by Shadow Kipper, 24 November 2008 - 09:32 PM.

Assignment: Open Kill
Contracted By: OdDsOcK
Target: Joey Impezia [Deceased 24/11/08]
Starting Vehicle: Sultan RS (Black)
Kill Location: Star Junction
Method of Kill: Sniper Rifle
Shots Fired: 1
Civilians Killed/Injured: 1
Ending Vehicle: Some form of Pickup Truck, I didn't get the name of it, it has been destroyed now.
Police Involvement: Yes, but I escaped them.

Log:

Today was the day it had to be done. It was inevitable that this man would die. He knew it. I knew it and I know his boss knew it too. Joey should have known better than to get mixed up in the gritty drug courier services.

I got a lead from one of my sources that Joey Impezia would be in close proximity to the Burger Shot restaurant in Star Junction this evening. I know I didn't have much time to get this done as from what I was told, Joey was delivering goods to a 'customer'.

The adrenaline was pumping before I had even left my temporary apartment in Northern Alderney. With this 'buzz' inside of me, I quickly gathered the equipment I would need, a Sniper Rifle and handgun that I had hidden in some toolboxes:

user posted image

Once I was kitted up, I hastily exited the building and got into my gleaming black Sultan RS. I ignored the looks I was getting from the police officer and the civilians across the road. People around here didn't know what I did to afford such an expensive car but nonetheless they were intrigued by my presence:

user posted image

I set the location onto my GPS and headed out onto the busy roads. 7 Minutes later and I had arrived at what i thought, was a suitable spot to set up. I pulled into a nearby alleyway and parked my car there:

user posted image

After scouting the alley for anyone that could compromise my assignment, I assembled my weapon of choice, the sniper rifle and placed a handgun inside my jacket. I knelt down beside my car and scoped out the area across the road from me. There he was, just as my contact had promised me. Joey Impezia. Scum. I noticed he was talking to someone, I couldnt get a clear view of who, but at this point, I wasn't concerned:

user posted image

I was ready to take the shot, I was aimed at his he-... Suddenly, 2 police officers went running past him, I panicked dropped my weapon and retreated into a nearby dumpster. Was it over? Did I miss my chance? I pulled myself together, hopped out of the dumpster and grabbed my weapon. I was positive that my position had been given away somehow. I quickly eyed the alley once more before focusing my attention on the target. Yes. Thankfully he was still there talking to the unknown man. I sighed with relief, looked through the scope, targeted his head and fired.
One clean shot was all it took, he crumpled to the floor like a child's rag doll being thrown abandoned onto the floor:

user posted image

The other man got into a nearby car, a blue Turismo and drove off. As much as I wanted to pursue him, he wasn't my concern at this time. I needed to confirm my kill. Yes, from what I knew, I had got him clean in the side of the head, but I needed close up evidence my my work. Somehow, I don't know how, but the police hadn't been notified yet. I quckly dissembled my weapon as quickly as I could, bundled it into a near by trash bag and threw it into a dumpster. I ran across the road, dodging the oncoming traffic and trying to ignore the shouts of "he's been shot!" and "someone call the police!!". I approached the body of Joey Impezia:

user posted image

He was dead allright. Blood slowly making its way across the pavement like a red river on a gray and concrete land. I quickly knelt down, grabbed his backpack that contained the goods and jumped into the parked truck opposite me:

user posted image

As quickly as I could I drove away from the scene, people were still screaming and shouting, I could hear the distant whine of police sirens approaching. I continued heading straight down Star Juncion, then took a right towards the seafront. After a few minutes driving, I still hadnt found a suitable location to destroy my vehicle. I was beginning to panic and in my state of confusion and alert I didnt notice him... The man that was crossing the road in front. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. All mine. I am a killer. Yes. But not like this, not innocent people without a bounty over their heads. I hit this man full on, his body went flying over the top of my truck and landed back on the road with a sickening crunch. I had to keep going, I couldn- !!! Oh god no. A police officer had seen my felony and was running towards me, weapon drawn. I quickly did a handbrake turn and drove off in the opposite direction. My GPS radar was elling me I was still in pursuit, there seemed to be cars everywhere. I drove round the block a few times, trying to shake them off my scent.

It was no good, the more I drove about, the more damaged my truck was getting, I was hitting lamposts, curbs, signs and I ended up plowing into a building site. At this point my truck was on fire. I knew I couldnt let it explode here, It wasnt hidden, I quickly reversed, and then drove as fast as I could into an alley with a stairwell behind it. I dived out of the truck and tumbled onto the wet pavement. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the flaming truck heading towards the wall. Then it happened, It exploded. Charred metal and flaming rubber were dispersed into the air like a bomb. Smoke began to rise into the night's sky:

user posted image

The job had been done and the getaway vehicle destroyed. A wave of relief swept across me but I knew I had to still escape the scene. I exited the alley by heading up the stairwell at the end and vaulting over the gate. I then hid in a nearby flowerbed until I felt it was safe to exit.

Assignment Completed. ph34r.gif

HoneyBunches
  • HoneyBunches

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:31 PM Edited by HoneyBunches, 24 November 2008 - 09:34 PM.

Not to be a froum noob, but how would I go about posting my photographic material? Is it necessary to be registered with a photo hosting website to provide a link to? Or is there an easier way of doing so. Thank you kindly in advance.

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (HoneyBunches @ Nov 24 2008, 21:31)
Not to be a froum noob, but how would I go about posting my photographic material? Is it necessary to be registered with a photo hosting website to provide a link to? Or is there an easier way of doing so. Thank you kindly in advance.

Use any of these:

www.photobucket.com
www.imageshack.us
www.tinypic.com

It will let you find the file from your computer, you then wait for it to be uploaded onto their site. Copy the link it will give you ("Direct Link to Image")

Then when posting on here, click the IMG Button which is above your typing area and insert the link there.

It will then wrap the link in [IMG] tags and convert it into a viewable Jpeg file.

HoneyBunches
  • HoneyBunches

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:09 PM Edited by HoneyBunches, 24 November 2008 - 11:20 PM.

Firstly, thank you Mr. Kipper for the valuable information. Secondly, Alex Smith no longer sees the light of day wink.gif

This was a rather straight-forward hit. I made my way to The Exchange, Alex's known hang-out spot. After cruising around the street for a while in my black Marbelle, I finally located him on the street, donning his blue suit, brown semi-formal pants, candy-cane tie, and prescription glasses. I parkked my vehicle and followed him by foot until we reached a small building corner with two sets of benches. He sat down and I took these photographs, making believe I was admiring the scenery around us.
user posted image

He soon grew agitated, asking me to 'get out of his personal space'. (Mind you, I was a tad nervous, this being my first professional hit.)
user posted image

I drew my desert Eagle, but my trigger finger was sweaty. He reacted quickly and dashed. I finally gained control and fired a shot right into his lower back. He staggered and collided with the glass door of the office building. The police were swift, making their appearance without haste. I killed both as they rushed to the scene I made. Alex still breathed life as he attempted to lift himself from the ground. I fired once more, this time to the head. His corpse shown here.
user posted image

I fled the scene, making my way back to my parked Marbelle, all the while firing shots into the group of policemen making their way around the block. I got in and made a speedy exit. The Liberty City police officers gave a mediocre chase. sleepy.gif

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 24 November 2008 - 11:44 PM

A nice and clean kill there HB. colgate.gif

After dealing with Joey Impezia, I headed to Firefly Island to try and locate the final 2 Bebatism members; Bebat Roskov and Lindsay Richards, asked by AssassinMessenger for them to be eliminated.

I've been on location there for 2 days now (in-game days) and I have had no luck in finding them. The area itself isnt exactly peaceful. I have been compromised on several occasions:

1. I was scouting the area with my sniper rifle and suddenly a large, dark skinned man in a brown jacket took up the whole of the scope. At first, I assumed he was begging me not to shoot him, however a second later he was brandishing a small sub-machine gun of some description and started to fire at me. Thankfully I had body armor on under my suit and I quickly dispatched with him using my Desert Eagle.

2. About 20 minutes later I was scoping out the main road near the beach and as My line of vision passed over 2 cars of men, I heard a gunshot ring out next to me. I quickly grabbed my Desert Eagle yet again, this time to take care of 3 men who were shouting in what I can only distinguish as Middle Eastern. 2 of the men had handguns but the 3rd hid behind a vehicle with a shotgun. I dealt with all 3 of them and quickly disappeared into the Firefly Carnival area.

3. I was walking past the Bowling Alley and I accidentally knocked into a man (dark skin, brown hat, grey coat) and suddenly he pulled out a knife and attempted to stab me with it. Instead of retaliating, I just ran off in the opposite direction.

4. Eventually I came back to the area surrounding the Bowling Alley, the attacker from before had left, so I assumed it was safe. As I was walking down the wooden walkway, I passed a police officer and a man (black coat, black glasses, beard). I thought nothing of them until the police officer suddenly shouted "Hands Up! Now!, You're under arrest". I assumed it was me although I wasn't holding any weapons however it turned out that the police officer was addressing the man who i just walked past. I quickly fled the scene.

I advise all assassins that are around Firefly Area to keep alert and not to take any chances when making your way around the area on foot. it could cost you your life. bored.gif The weather isn't good there recently, I've been caught up in heavy rain and a thunderstorm so find somewhere sheltered and safe to take refuge

I shall continue to look for the two targets for a few more days. If I still cannot find them I will move on to someone else.

Hopefully some new targets will be given out soon.

SK~ Out.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:57 AM

Guard yourself, [Shadow Kipper] ! I worry about your safety.

By the way, your extremely [allegorical] debrief was impressive! Unfortunately, you made up the target, which is [prohibited] . You must choose a target that is actually in the Open Targets Database that is on the front page. Still, if you write half as well as you did with your [false ambition] , I'll be incredibly happy. I can't wait! [Vultures circling the Wounded]

[HoneyBunches] , I am overjoyed that you have [performed the ritual] and decided to join. Welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. Your first kill was rather enjoyable -- I understand how trying the [metamorphosis] can be. Don't worry, you're in good hands. For future reference, do your best not to hurt innocents or law enforcement unless the hit says you're allowed.

Both of you I am happy to see joining. I cannot wait for future progress by you two.

Go make a killing, my assassins.

[///]

HoneyBunches
  • HoneyBunches

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:16 AM

I appreciate your kind words, Mr. OdDsOck lol.gif

I understand that my employment here will be very worthwhile. I will check periodically to see if any orders have been made.

And congratulations to you as well, Mr. Kipper turn.gif Happy to be in the ranks with a newcomer such as myself. Stay safe, stay second amendment that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Shadow Kipper
  • Shadow Kipper

• Members

Posted 25 November 2008 - 04:28 AM Edited by Shadow Kipper, 25 November 2008 - 04:52 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 25 2008, 01:57)
Guard yourself, [Shadow Kipper] ! I worry about your safety.

By the way, your extremely [allegorical] debrief was impressive! Unfortunately, you made up the target, which is [prohibited] . You must choose a target that is actually in the Open Targets Database that is on the front page. Still, if you write half as well as you did with your [false ambition] , I'll be incredibly happy. I can't wait! [Vultures circling the Wounded]

[HoneyBunches] , I am overjoyed that you have [performed the ritual] and decided to join. Welcome to the Algonquin Assassins. Your first kill was rather enjoyable -- I understand how trying the [metamorphosis] can be. Don't worry, you're in good hands. For future reference, do your best not to hurt innocents or law enforcement unless the hit says you're allowed.

Both of you I am happy to see joining. I cannot wait for future progress by you two.

Go make a killing, my assassins.

[///]

Ah ok, I mistook what you meant by "open target", I do apologise. confused.gif

Hopefully some new targets will be uploaded to the database soon as a lot of the ones on there at the moment are old-ish.

My main target is Bebat Roskov who has been put up for bounty by AssassinMessenger. I have memorized his photo and noted down the details about him and the surroundings I can see:

Race: Caucasian
Hair: He is wearing a dark baseball cap that seems to have a small logo emblazoned on the front of it
Facial Features: He seems to be clean shaven and he seems to have a stern/angry look.
Build: Medium
Clothes: Dark blue overcoat with a v-neck opening to revel a white and blue shirt underneath
Scenery Within Photograph: It appears to be taken at night. On the right of the photo I can see a metal goods transporter (fence type thing on wheels) and I have seen these around Firefly Island in alleyways etc.

Wish me luck.

Also, congratulations HoneyBunches. tounge.gif

EDIT: OdDsOcK, Please could you update the targets list on the front page.
I considered going for the 2 Sergeants that are on the list (Saxophone and Coffee Cup guys) however it seems they have been deal with already a few pages later. confused.gif

Edit 2: Oh and "Frank Deely" has also been taken care of according to someones kill report however he too, is also listed as being alive according to the database on page 1.

mercie_blink.gif

Thanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users