Photo

Algonquin Assassins

4,935 replies to this topic
Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 11 2008, 20:04)
QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 11 2008, 17:29)
QUOTE (GT409 @ Nov 11 2008, 15:56)
The next day I walked to the North Park train station, I saw a Black Stallion at the Lancaster Terroil station. As I approached I saw the man from the description and a woman, probably his wife or girlfriend. I got in the car and drove off, he chased after me, he couldn't keep up.

Uh-oh; you left him alive?

Calling all assassins: FULL ALERT PROTOCOL!

Man in onyx suit on foot, possibly in a cab, in the area of the Lancaster Terroil Station! Possibly accompanied by a woman.

Any refinement of the description, brother?

I'm on it; suggest all active brethren engage also.

I Went Down To Where Brother GT409 Dumped The Stallion, I Swam Down And Looked Around Inside, Saw The Compartment Was Unlocked, The Files Now Must Be Retrieved Off Of The Man In The Onyx Suit, Those Files Are Highly Classified, If He Were Too Upload Those Files Onto His Computer We Could All Be In Extreme Danger, Wait, I've Spotted Him, He's In Star Junction, In A Vapid Cab, I Can't Get The Right Angle To Take The Shot, I'm Going To Have To Leave It Up To You My Brothers, GT409, Do You Have A Better Description Of The Man? May Come In Handy, For I Did Not See His Face.

GT-AW

Star Junction? Damn it: he must have slipped through the cordon! I thought he might have gone down onto the subway...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:33 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 11 November 2008 - 09:45 PM.

QUOTE (GT409 @ Nov 11 2008, 21:05)
He is Caucasian, with black hair.
His girlfriend is Spanish with black hair, has an orange shirt on.

Ok: I'm at star Junction now; managed to pick up a black PCJ 600 and I'm weaving through traffic checking cabs.
Do you think they might have split up?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:35 PM

She's Hispanic, you say?

Leave her then. Aside from being an innocent in this mess and she has not been added to the targeting ledger, Latinas are my favorite brand of the opposite sex.

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:50 PM

Yes, they've split, I asked her when she was standing outside the Thespian Theatre.
I asked her, "What's his location?"
She told me he's buying a new car, either a Huntley, an Oracle, a Feltzer, or a Sentinel.

He will be driving one of those, or walking.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (GT409 @ Nov 11 2008, 21:50)
Yes, they've split, I asked her when she was standing outside the Thespian Theatre.
I asked her, "What's his location?"
She told me he's buying a new car, either a Huntley, an Oracle, a Feltzer, or a Sentinel.

He will be driving one of those, or walking.

Ok, I'm on it; these cabs are a bust. I'm gonna go check out some car dealerships.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:15 PM

Got him!

I decided to stake out Auto Eroticar in Alderney, as they have a wide range of vehicles and he didn't seem to have settled on which one he wanted.

I was cruising round on the bike, when I spotted a man in a black suit just north of the dealership and walking in it's direction.

No time for anything fancy; I ran up behind him with the knife and rammed the blade into him half a dozen times. He went down in seconds.

I ripped open his pockets and retrieved the files. There was nothing else of note on his person. No fancy equipment, no ID, no wallet, no pocket change, no laundry tickets, no lint. Nothing...

I hopped back on the bike and tore off.

Nothing...? Damn suspicious...

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 11 2008, 23:15)
Got him!

I decided to stake out Auto Eroticar in Alderney, as they have a wide range of vehicles and he didn't seem to have settled on which one he wanted.

I was cruising round on the bike, when I spotted a man in a black suit just north of the dealership and walking in it's direction.

No time for anything fancy; I ran up behind him with the knife and rammed the blade into him half a dozen times. He went down in seconds.

I ripped open his pockets and retrieved the files. There was nothing else of note on his person. No fancy equipment, no ID, no wallet, no pocket change, no laundry tickets, no lint. Nothing...

I hopped back on the bike and tore off.

Nothing...? Damn suspicious...

Nothing? Nothing But The Files? Wonder What He Done With His Device. Well, The Main Objective Has Been Completed, He Is Dead, The Car Is Destroyed, The Files Have Been Recieved, But I Feel There Is More To This Then What We See...

GT-AW

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 12:32 PM Edited by MasterBlaster, 15 November 2008 - 07:55 AM.

Target Killed : The Competition (1)

I was in Algonquin looking for a very old target that has been a thorn in my side for a very, very long time...but once again...it was not to be.....
Not wanting to leave empty handed i decided to go after another old nemesis...it had been a month of sundays it seemed since i had carried out a hit...so as long as they are still out there i figured it wouldnt hurt to take out another one ....

I was cruising along on my black nrg 900 looking for potential targets that fit the profile...Little Italy was everything and more from what i remembered...there were many local mobster types that were obviously not going to win any good citizen awards but not exactly professional hitmen...

After a while i spotted a man driving alone....i pulled along side of him and as soon as i tried to snap a photo he ducked and slammed his black/green sentenel into reverse ramming the car behind him....he then made a u-turn speeding away in the opposite direction side swiping at least 2 or 3 other cars....i instantly knew i was on to something...
what happened next was like a gift from above...or below...however you want to look at it...in his haste and erratic driving he managed to wedge himself inbetween a telephone pole and a building...
user posted image

smirking i slowly got off the bike and walked toward him...i still hadnt drawn a weapon of any sort...he frantically & pathetically tried to free himself from his position... curiously he never tried to exit the car...perhaps he thought i would kill him as soon as he tried....and he would have been right...i decided it was time to end this before anyone else got involved...

i walked up to the driver side window and calmly asked him if he knew who i was and who i worked for...he had stopped trying to drive away and was just sitting there...probably paralyzed with fear...he mumbled something to the effect that he didnt so i pointed my weapon at him and he screamed... "The Algonquin Assassi.....! "

before he could finish i fired a single bullet into his brain...killing him instantly...somewhat unbelievably there was zero police response so i dragged him from the car and snapped a quick photo of himuser posted image
after a quick glance around no one seemed to care or notice so i hopped on my bike and headed back to my apartment for some much needed rest...

...on a side note...its going to be very dangerous the next few days in Liberty City to deliver mail...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 07:30 PM

Good work Brother Master Blaster;
I am confident that this blow you have dealt them will soon bring a new influx of spare contracts our way.
Unlike the seasoned professionals our own service provides, the Competition will soon be reduced to recruiting their murders from merely the lowest, bitterest and most desperate strata of society.
Student teachers?

And with regard to your side note; I believe that the mail carriers are fully aware of the dangers they face and are accordingly extremely illusive. It may only be possible to see them when you are not directly looking for them - much like leprechauns.
Keep your wits sharp though as you travel through the city, they are near invisible and almost silent but they cry out for punishment.

Draging me down to their sorting office three days in a row and then charging me a handeling fee for refusing to deliver a 2nd class package, because it didn't have enough for 1st class delivery! Cheeky b*st*rds.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:33 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 12 November 2008 - 08:37 PM.

After the attack on the prison wherein Steven Hallaway and another officer were killed, there has been a wide ranging investigation into this incident, and the sudden cessation of the recent spate of "suicides". The inquiry has been abruptly halted by court order, but a contact of mine has gained access to the preliminary findings.

Each suicide case-file contains the names of three men in common, apart from the dead corrections-officer: A Judge, an assistant district attorney and an arresting officer.

It is clear that these three men form the backbone of a small cartel of amateur deviants who enjoy the sense of power gained from sending innocent men to their deaths, and now the man they used as their final instrument has been dispatched by brother Sammyman.

Naturally, they have been approached to see if they would wish to retain our services as a replacement for Hallaway, but they have declined.

They feel an outlaw assassin who has no emotional investment in those he kills is somehow grubby and sordid, while they -and the late officer Hallaway- always acted out of pure pleasure.

Consequently, I have sent an intermediary to contact the bereaved families of the "suicide" victims, and asked them to consider having a whip-round...

The bereaved have clubbed together and now ask us to exact revenge:

NEW CONTRACTS:

THE JUDGE.
This is the man who makes sure the victims would fall into the hands of Hallaway.
He is a well dressed African-American, with greying hair and glasses.
Can be found walking the streets in the City Hall area.

THE LAWYER.
He is responsible for offering their victims brutal, but enticing, plea-bargain deals.
Blond, clean shaven, mid-thirties, usually dressed in a light suit.
Can often be found near or actually in the lobby of the law firm on Amethyst Street in the Exchange district.

THE COP.
Overweight, with cropped hair and a gotee.
He usually is assigned to work foot patrol around the same areas that his two associates can be found. He always is on the lookout for citizens to run in on spurious charges.

Photos to confirm ID might be useful, but plain discription should be enough.
Good Hunting, brothers.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (Steelwulfe @ Sep 18 2008, 21:53)
NEW CONTRACT

Ok I have just recieved an anonymous tip off that the data stick containing my previous clients files is in the hands of one Marcia Brunelle. After hacking into the police database it seems that she works at the Hospital in Alderney near Westdyke.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3391/mark2bw7.jpg

I was also tipped off that she enjoys a brief cig break every now and then just outside the main entrance to the hospital. This Target must be killed up close to avoid any damage to the data stick so its a headshot only. Once the target is down you are to search the body and recover the data stick.

I have contacted the client who is extremely pleased with our efforts on this contract so far and he has offered up a reward of $600 for the assassination of Marcia Brunelle and also a bonus of $200 for recovering the data stick intact. He also states that photo's are not required for this but he would like to hear a good report to finally get some kind of closure for all the worry he has gone through about these files getting into the wrong hands!

Once this is completed then we can finally close this contract permanently!! Happy Hunting Brothers!!

Saw this one in the database.
She looks alot like Jessica.

Marcia Brunelle has been taken out.

I drove over to the hospital in Westdyke, Alderney.

I search for her and see if she is outside smoking.

Looking for her in her outfit. Green.. Brown hair..

I see a look alike smoking and I get closer to see if it's actually her.

When I get my closer looks I realize that it is for sure her.

I will get this job done quickly as you asked.

So I pull out my Deagle and put a bullet into her head.

As she lays on the floor dead I search through her body for the datastick.

As I am searching for sure she has the datastick.

I continue to search.. nothing yet.

I finally found the datastick.

So I get back in my car and drive back home.

I now hand the datastick back to brother Steelwulfe.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 09:21 AM Edited by sammyman88, 13 November 2008 - 09:24 AM.

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 12 2008, 20:33)
After the attack on the prison wherein Steven Hallaway and another officer were killed, there has been a wide ranging investigation into this incident, and the sudden cessation of the recent spate of "suicides". The inquiry has been abruptly halted by court order, but a contact of mine has gained access to the preliminary findings.

Each suicide case-file contains the names of three men in common, apart from the dead corrections-officer: A Judge, an assistant district attorney and an arresting officer.   

It is clear that these three men form the backbone of a small cartel of amateur deviants who enjoy the sense of power gained from sending innocent men to their deaths, and now the man they used as their final instrument has been dispatched by brother Sammyman.

Naturally, they have been approached to see if they would wish to retain our services as a replacement for Hallaway, but they have declined.

They feel an outlaw assassin who has no emotional investment in those he kills is somehow grubby and sordid, while they -and the late officer Hallaway- always acted out of pure pleasure.

Consequently, I have sent an intermediary to contact the bereaved families of the "suicide" victims, and asked them to consider having a whip-round...

The bereaved have clubbed together and now ask us to exact revenge:

NEW CONTRACTS: 

THE JUDGE.
This is the man who makes sure the victims would fall into the hands of Hallaway.
He is a well dressed African-American, with greying hair and glasses.
Can be found walking the streets in the City Hall area.

THE LAWYER.
He is responsible for offering their victims brutal, but enticing, plea-bargain deals.
Blond, clean shaven, mid-thirties, usually dressed in a light suit.
Can often be found near or actually in the lobby of the law firm on Amethyst Street in the Exchange district.

THE COP.
He usually is assigned to work foot patrol around the same areas that his two associates can be found. He always is on the lookout for citizens to run in on spurious charges.

Good Hunting, brothers.

All contracts have been completed. Pictures have been provided.

Contract One Completed
THE JUDGE

I headed over to City Hall and searched for this man. I search for a while and I finally see a look alike.
He is near a few cops aswell.
I get a closer look to see if its actually him, It's him for sure, African/American, grey hair and glasses.
I pull out my Deagle and he runs I shoot him several and again then once more in his head and I reload my clip. As I killed him his glasses fell off. He is on the floor dead and I take a picture.

Picture
http://i35.tinypic.com/287kca1.jpg

Contract Two Completed
THE LAWYER

I headed over to Exchange and find Amethyst Street using a map.
I search for a bit, this one took a while to find and after alot of searching I turn around and he pops out of nowhere.

I know it's him for sure he has blonde hair and in a suit, clean shaved. It was him for sure.
So I pull out my Shotgun and shoot him in the head straight away to get the job done, I am serious in doing these contracts I want to get these jobs done as quick as possible to end them all.
The Lawyer lays on the pathway dead, cars go by, witnesses run and sirens come on. I take a picture and get out of there.

Picture
http://i35.tinypic.com/s3m449.jpg

Contract Three Completed
THE COP

Since sirens came on in the Exchange. I flee to City Hall and search there.

I look everywhere and I see him come out of the subway and stand there looking around, It was him for sure he was overweight and had a goatee with cropped hair and his hat ontop to.

He looks at me and tells me to go away. So I walk off and get a far distance. He stands in one spot. As I am far away from him, not many people around me which is good so I get out my sniper and snipe him. The bullet goes straight in his head and he falls down and lays there dead. I quickly conceal my sniper and put my hands in my pocket and approach him I take a quick picture and then I put my hands in my pockets and walk off like a normal ped would as if I didnt know what happen and as if I didnt have nothing to do with it.
I get in my car and drive off.

Pictures
http://i38.tinypic.com/16a2xp0.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/mlt992.jpg

P.S Sorry for blurry pictures, camera is recked.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 13 2008, 09:21)

Contract Three Completed
THE COP

I look everywhere and I see him come out of the subway and stand there looking around, It was him for sure he was overweight and had a goatee with cropped hair and his hat ontop to.

He looks at me and tells me to go away. So I walk off and get a far distance. He stands in one spot. As I am far away from him, not many people around me which is good so I get out my sniper and snipe him. The bullet goes straight in his head and he falls down and lays there dead. I quickly conceal my sniper and put my hands in my pocket and approach him I take a quick picture and then I put my hands in my pockets and walk off like a normal ped would as if I didnt know what happen and as if I didnt have nothing to do with it.

Pictures

First; congratulations on the first two hits, spot on.
Regretably, I must appologise to you for the third. "The package has been delivered to the wrong address"
He does indeed perfectly fit the description I gave you, but I neglected to specify that the target was caucasion. blush.gif

However, by taking out the target in as near a text-book low-profile manner as possible, you have limited any comeback on our agency. You are learning well, little brother. As a gesture, I feel that any hush-bribes or funeral expences should come from my purse, in this instance.

But still; the target remains at large. Good luck, Brother, and caution. Officer Tomson (for that is his name) is an unpleasent fat weasel of a man, but he is still backed by the full authority of the law, with all that that entails...

And as to your picture quality; they are perfectly surviceable. But turning off the flash and keeping the room as dark as possible might improve them. (Yeah I talk a good game...)

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 13 2008, 18:35)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 13 2008, 09:21)

Contract Three Completed
THE COP

Pictures

First; congratulations on the first two hits, spot on.
Regretably, I must appologise to you for the third. "The package has been delivered to the wrong address"
He does indeed perfectly fit the description I gave you, but I neglected to specify that the target was caucasion. blush.gif

However, by taking out the target in as near a text-book low-profile manner as possible, you have limited any comeback on our agency. You are learning well, little brother. As a gesture, I feel that any hush-bribes or funeral expences should come from my purse, in this instance.

But still; the target remains at large. Good luck, Brother, and caution. Officer Tomson (for that is his name) is an unpleasent fat weasel of a man, but he is still backed by the full authority of the law, with all that that entails...

And as to your picture quality; they are perfectly surviceable. But turning off the flash and keeping the room as dark as possible might improve them. (Yeah I talk a good game...)

Ok.

It does match the description.. Then what did I get wrong? What does the Cop really look like then?

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:50 PM

He's white. Not black.

I'll try to update the front page tonight. Keep making your killings.

AssassinMessenger
  • AssassinMessenger

Your {Name} AssassinMessenger

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:28 AM

Hello everyone. I hope you miss me. Sorry I was busy with something. Anyways, I got a good long-story Assassination and history going on in Liberty City

There is a secret goverment in the area. Riots are out of control in Broker. Firefly Island is being occupied by a secret goverment called Bebatism. It's a goverment has the traits of a Communist's Military Power, a Democratic Economy, and a East European-Asian Culture. They also do Merchantlism, Terrorism, Slavery, Violence, Rebellion, Druglism, Sexism, Riotism, and War. And when they controll Liberty City, they will start having Bio-Chemical-Weapons, High Industry of Drugs and Prostitution, New Forms of Violence, and a Third World War. The power is the power of the greatest street gang in the world but this will be the power of a greatest goverment in the world when they occupy Liberty City. They are extremely dangerous. This needs to stop. There are 250,000 SUPPORTERS!!!!! Your mission is to kill 5 Bebatism Politicians. Make sure they are SNIPED OR MELEE KILLED VERY STEALTHLY and if you dont, there will be a deduction of 400$ each error.

Pay: 1000$ Each

user posted image

-Name: Bebat Roskov
-Job: Communist General, Secret Agent, and Leader of the Bebatism Goverment
-History:(Unknown)
-Located: Firefly Island

user posted image

-Name: Boyda Muhannida
Job: Israeli Super-Merchant, Advertiser, and Criminal Hirer
-History: As a validectorian, he was once a child of a fatherly businessman and a motherly tutor. At the age of 20, his parents died of guerilla attacks. He moved to Liberty City so he can study all types of economies. At age 30, he studies advertisement. At the age of 31, he hired his first criminals to protect him from other criminals. At the age of 53, he was hired by Bebat. He is now an influential hirer, great advertiser, and an amazing super-merchant. He hired 20,000 criminals now.
-Located: Near TW@ in Broker

user posted image

-Name: Borat
-Job: Kazakhi Reporter, Star, Pervert, Prostitute Leader, and Kazakhi Most Popular Person
History: Unknown but he is worshipped and followed by millions of Kazakhi Citizens. He will be aired and do propaghanda on television at 11/20/08. You got time to assassinate him!!!!
-Located: In Firefly Island where he asks tourists crappy questions lol

user posted image

-Name: Lindsay Richards
-Job: Pioneer Businesswoman, Pioneer Oil Company Manager, Entreperneur Chinese Product Producer, and Communist Agent
-History: She is the one he controls the goverment treasury. She is making cash money KACHING!!!!!!!! He'll support the goverment by giving criminals weapons and supplies. She was born in US but was raised by a Communist Agent Chinese Mother and an English Tycoon Father. She has lots of training experience with negotiating money....
-Located:

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (AssassinMessenger @ Nov 14 2008, 02:28)
Hello everyone. I hope you miss me. Sorry I was busy with something. Anyways, I got a good long-story Assassination and history going on in Liberty City

There is a secret goverment in the area. Riots are out of control in Broker. Firefly Island is being occupied by a secret goverment called Bebatism. It's a goverment has the traits of a Communist's Military Power, a Democratic Economy, and a East European-Asian Culture. They also do Merchantlism, Terrorism, Slavery, Violence, Rebellion, Druglism, Sexism, Riotism, and War. And when they controll Liberty City, they will start having Bio-Chemical-Weapons, High Industry of Drugs and Prostitution, New Forms of Violence, and a Third World War. The power is the power of the greatest street gang in the world but this will be the power of a greatest goverment in the world when they occupy Liberty City. They are extremely dangerous. This needs to stop. There are 250,000 SUPPORTERS!!!!! Your mission is to kill 5 Bebatism Politicians. Make sure they are SNIPED OR MELEE KILLED VERY STEALTHLY and if you dont, there will be a deduction of 400$ each error.

Pay: 1000$ Each

user posted image

-Name: Bebat Roskov
-Job: Communist General, Secret Agent, and Leader of the Bebatism Goverment
-History:(Unknown)
-Located: Firefly Island

user posted image

-Name: Boyda Muhannida
Job: Israeli Super-Merchant, Advertiser, and Criminal Hirer
-History: As a validectorian, he was once a child of a fatherly businessman and a motherly tutor. At the age of 20, his parents died of guerilla attacks. He moved to Liberty City so he can study all types of economies. At age 30, he studies advertisement. At the age of 31, he hired his first criminals to protect him from other criminals. At the age of 53, he was hired by Bebat. He is now an influential hirer, great advertiser, and an amazing super-merchant. He hired 20,000 criminals now.
-Located: Near TW@ in Broker

user posted image

-Name: Borat
-Job: Kazakhi Reporter, Star, Pervert, Prostitute Leader, and Kazakhi Most Popular Person
History: Unknown but he is worshipped and followed by millions of Kazakhi Citizens. He will be aired and do propaghanda on television at 11/20/08. You got time to assassinate him!!!!
-Located: In Firefly Island where he asks tourists crappy questions lol

user posted image

-Name: Lindsay Richards
-Job: Pioneer Businesswoman, Pioneer Oil Company Manager, Entreperneur Chinese Product Producer, and Communist Agent
-History: She is the one he controls the goverment treasury. She is making cash money KACHING!!!!!!!! He'll support the goverment by giving criminals weapons and supplies. She was born in US but was raised by a Communist Agent Chinese Mother and an English Tycoon Father. She has lots of training experience with negotiating money....
-Located:

Boyda Muhannida and Borat has been taken out.

Target - Boyda Muhannida

I headed over to Broker near the Internet Cafe.
I searched for a man like that in the picture you gave, it is blurry but I can tell which one.
So I search around there and it looks like as I get there I spot him straight away. It's him for sure.
The Israeli man Boyda shall be sniped. So I pull out my sniper rifle and aim at him as he walks while talking on
the phone he stops and as he stop I fire and put the bullet into his head leaving him dead on the floor.
I get there and take the picture quickly and get out of there.

Picture
http://i38.tinypic.com/15gf4fb.jpg

Target - Borat

I drove to Firefly Island and looked around there, searched for a bit around the bowling alley and from a far distance
I spot him, it is for sure him as I use my sniper now as I see in that picture you gave, The person who I am aiming at is
Borat, same picture, I recognise him straight away because of his moustache and his suit.
I aim my sniper at him while he stands there, I am at his head and shoot him leaving a bullet in him, he drops to the ground dead
on the pathway.

Picture
http://i38.tinypic.com/2ugmk2g.jpg

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 12 2008, 20:33)

THE COP.

Good Hunting, brothers.

The Cop has been taken out.
Problem has been solved for reall this time, it's him.

Target - The Cop

I headed over to City Hall again and looked for a fat cop, white with a goatee and then I see him talking to his mates
It's him for sure this time, he then walks off away from his mates, I follow from a far distance.
Then as he turn the corner I there to and turn the corner and see him and he is standing tehre minding his own
business. So I go up to him pull out my M4 Carbine, aim and say ''It's Just Business'' I then machine him with heaps of my M4 Carbine bullets.
I take a picture and run off.

Pictures
http://i38.tinypic.com/suvq6x.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zyah03.jpg

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:25 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 14 2008, 06:58)
The Cop has been taken out.
Problem has been solved for reall this time, it's him.

Target - The Cop

I headed over to City Hall again and looked for a fat cop, white with a goatee and then I see him talking to his mates
It's him for sure this time, he then walks off away from his mates, I follow from a far distance.
Then as he turn the corner I there to and turn the corner and see him and he is standing tehre minding his own
business. So I go up to him pull out my M4 Carbine, aim and say ''It's Just Business'' I then machine him with heaps of my M4 Carbine bullets.
I take a picture and run off.

Pictures
http://i38.tinypic.com/suvq6x.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/1zyah03.jpg

That's the boy we're after; good work.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:15 PM Edited by OdDsOcK, 14 November 2008 - 10:22 PM.

sammyman88, please DO NOT QUOTE THAT ENTIRE POST. We already have enough huge pictures on this page without you copying them.

EDIT: Front page updated. sammyman88, you have broken the 10k mark. Congrats. And it's nice to see some pictures from you too.

Keep up the good work, assassins. I'll be with you in a bit.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:37 AM Edited by MasterBlaster, 15 November 2008 - 07:43 AM.

Target Killed : Diamond Jackson

Finally after months of on again - off again surveillance of the
helitours and surrounding area the final contract of the
Triple Celebrity Trouble has been completed...it was a sat afternoon
and i was relieved to finally spot the target...
user posted image
she fit the description well enough and matched all the info in the database...
the shirt in the photo doesnt quite look pink but i assure you it is..
i dont know what it is lately with the people ive been after but as soon
as i took a photo of her she started to scream and ran away...her speed and
stamina were impressive as she began to pull away from me...i couldnt let her
get away (who knows when i would see her again..if ever)...

fearing she would escape i whipped out my machine while still chasing her and
gunned her down from behind in broad daylight along the sidewalk user posted image

not surprisingly the police began to shoot at me while i was getting the photo evidence
it all happened so fast i stole a white Vigero and fled the scene...i then drove all the way
back up to Northwood where i dumped the car in the ocean...i had a nice jog back to
my apartment and went to sleep....today was a good day...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 14 2008, 14:15)
sammyman88, please DO NOT QUOTE THAT ENTIRE POST. We already have enough huge pictures on this page without you copying them.

EDIT: Front page updated. sammyman88, you have broken the 10k mark. Congrats. And it's nice to see some pictures from you too.

Keep up the good work, assassins. I'll be with you in a bit.

Thanks. Yeh its good to see pictures to.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:16 AM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Aug 5 2008, 21:56)
New Target, Real Simple.

Go To Some L.C. Land Marks And Park A Contender Near Them, Throw A Molotov Cocktail At The Front And Wait For An Engine Fire, Take Some Shots And Post Them Here, I Don't Care How Many Times This Job Is Done I'd Like A Few Though...

Have Fun

Job Completed.

Found a Contender driving around a place where a friend and I would
play darts.

Stole a contender and drove to the airport and looked for the
billboard with the contender on it just like you said.
Found it straight away and put the contender in front of
the billboard.

Threw a molotov at the front, I threw a few and waited for the engine to fire.
The Success for this was good, I took a few pictures and headed off.

Pictures
http://i33.tinypic.com/2qtvez6.jpg
http://i36.tinypic.com/2rzf0n8.jpg

As I done my recent one I then found a Contender driving about and stole it
and drove to Empire State Building. Parked the Contender infront of the entrance to go
up the Empire State building.

Threw a few molotovs at it, waited for the engine to get on fire and took a few pictures
and headed off. The pictures I took where great for this one, took it when it was parked there,
when it was about to explode and as it exploded I got a pretty good shot.

Pictures
http://i35.tinypic.com/nn1car.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2hoz8cn.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/2rrtohe.jpg

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 10:31 AM

No word from brother Steelwulfe yet?
I hope he made it to the sewers ok.
Maybe he got swept out to sea with the outfall...

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:17 PM

Thank You For Finishing Up sammyman88, Now We Can Do Some Killing sly.gif

NEW TARGET
Name: Alex Smith.
Description: White, Brown Hair, Wears A Blue Suit And Drives A Contender.
Backstory: He Runs The Manufacturing Company And Had Quite A Few People That He Was In Dept With, They Had Helped Him Start Up The Manufacturing For The Contenders, But Being The Greedy Person He Is, Instead Of Paying Them Back, He Bought Himself A Large House In Alderney, Auto Erotica, A Contender, And Some Expensive Clothing, And When They Told Him He Was Going To Pay , He Had Them Silenced, Time To Repay The Favour??? I Think So...

GT-AW

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:15 AM

Inactivity Much? Wow, This Is Beyond Slow, Did Everyones Net Except Mine Simutaniously Die Or Something...

NEW TARGETS:

"The Golden Eagles"

The Golden Eagles Are A Gang OF "biker-Like" Gangsters, They Can Easily Be Recognised By There Green Jackets With A Golden Eagle And A Red And White Striped Crest. Some Are Armed, Other Appear Quite Innocent, All ?Must Die.

GT-AW

1ManArmy
  • 1ManArmy

Pirate

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:23 AM

Can you show the pics of the targets please? smile.gif I want to try this game out now that I can play gtaiv.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:40 AM

Brother grand theft awesome.

Where are the locations of "The Golden Eagles" and Alex Smith

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:11 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 18 2008, 05:40)
Brother grand theft awesome.

Where are the locations of "The Golden Eagles" and Alex Smith

Both Can Be Found Basically Anywhere, Though Alex Has Something About Hanging Around Exchange, And The Golden Eagles, Sometimes In Middle Park...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 18 November 2008 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 18 2008, 05:15)
Inactivity Much? Wow, This Is Beyond Slow, Did Everyones Net Except Mine Simutaniously Die Or Something...

I've been sailing round the coast looking for Brother Steelwulfe.
Maybe he has been picked up by a trawler but has lost his memory and doesn't remember he is a high caliber assassin...?
Could that ever happen? It rings a bell...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users