4,935 replies to this topic
MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 08:34 AM

New Target : Professor Moriarty

user posted image

The Professor is a notorious criminal mastermind of the first degree...His roots are based in London where a long line of his relatives are known within Scotland Yard...rumor has it one of them crossed paths with none other than the great Sherlock Holmes...

...I have recently found that Moriarty it as at the heart of all our problems...he owns the majority of all Liberty City's museums and is using them as a front for his criminal empire...

...with this cover he is able to move large amounts of contraband both in and out of the country...making enormous amounts of money without detection...

...his payroll reaches every corner of Liberty City so be careful...he has crossed the line this time though brothers....

...he recently has been offering up contracts on various people and also sending his henchmen to carry others out...we all know who is in charge of such activities...

...teach him a lesson...take him out anyway you see fit...

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

Don't think about it... ...it's a zen-headache

• Members

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:48 AM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 12 November 2008 - 10:31 AM.

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 04:58)
I shoot his hand making him drop the gun, he trys to pick it up with his other hand my I step on his hand and kick the gun away, I grab his shirt and drag him to my car and throw him in and make him shut up, and I drive to place where he will not just killed, painfully and slowly killed,

If I could have simply thrown someone into a car, I would not have wasted so much time and effort perfecting the hit on Samual K Dawkins. I feel you have made a fool of me.

A welcome home to our returning bretherin MasterBlaster and Genetically Superior; you have not been forgotten. We may not have a fatted calf to kill, but I'm sure there will be killing of some sort.

Brother Steelwulfe, I appreaciate your predicament. It is not safe for me to be active at the moment; I am convinced I am being watched, even when I am alone. Is it possible that someone could place a camera in a pigeon's head?
If you can hang on for a day or so without rescue, I will come for you.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:01 PM Edited by sam33, 08 November 2008 - 06:03 PM.

Head over to Algonquin and steal a police car. Once there go to the most wanted list and find a african looking man who is responsible for drug trafficking. Find him and kill him and his crew. To prove you have done it you must tell me how many people there were guarding him wink.gif .

It's $500 a kill and my client needs him to be exterminated... fast.

Edit: @ Sammyman it's to late now and good work by the way but in a hit a few posts back you killed a prison guard who was innocent. This is why the Liberty Militia is against us. For killing people but also for maiming the occaisonal innocent. Now i'll admit i did kill a officer in my hit but that was life or death. You had the element of surprise. At the very least you could of shot him in the leg to immobilize him smile.gif . Just a bit of advice.

MasterBlaster
  • MasterBlaster

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 8 2008, 11:48)

Is it possible that someone could place a camera in a pigeon's head?

...hmmm ?......interesting......yes....

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 8 2008, 11:48)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 7 2008, 04:58)
I shoot his hand making him drop the gun, he trys to pick it up with his other hand my I step on his hand and kick the gun away, I grab his shirt and drag him to my car and throw him in and make him shut up, and I drive to place where he will not just killed, painfully and slowly killed,

If I could have simply thrown someone into a car, I would not have wasted so much time and effort perfecting the hit on Samual K Dawkins. I feel you have made a fool of me.

A welcome home to our returning bretherin MasterBlaster and Genetically Superior; you have not been forgotten. We may not have a fatted calf to kill, but I'm sure there will be killing of some sort.

Brother Steelwolf, I appreaciate your predicament. It is not safe for me to be active at the moment; I am convinced I am being watched, even when I am alone. Is it possible that someone could place a camera in a pigeon's head?
If you can hang on for a day or so without rescue, I will come for you.

What are you on about?
How did I make a fool of you?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 8 2008, 18:01)
Head over to Algonquin and steal a police car. Once there go to the most wanted list and find a african looking man who is responsible for drug trafficking. Find him and kill him and his crew. To prove you have done it you must tell me how many people there were guarding him wink.gif .

Edit: @ Sammyman it's to late now and good work by the way but in a hit a few posts back you killed a prison guard who was innocent. This is why the Liberty Militia is against us. For killing people but also for maiming the occaisonal innocent. Now i'll admit i did kill a officer in my hit but that was life or death. You had the element of surprise. At the very least you could of shot him in the leg to immobilize him smile.gif . Just a bit of advice.

Yes but he was a witness.

Other than that good advice.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 9 2008, 07:05)
QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 8 2008, 18:01)
Head over to Algonquin and steal a police car. Once there go to the most wanted list and find a african looking man who is responsible for drug trafficking. Find him and kill him and his crew. To prove you have done it you must tell me how many people there were guarding him  wink.gif .

Yes but he was a witness.

Other than that good advice.

then wear a balaclava to mask your identity smile.gif .

Do you want to take my hit?.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:11 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 9 2008, 02:01)
What are you on about?

He is complimenting you by saying he wish he knew to throw someone in a car to drive them to a quieter space, rather than having to follow them or kill them on the spot. At the same time I believe he's mocking the idea that you actually took a ped and put him in a car, then drove off with him. Please, stick to the game limitations. Stuff like this contradicts the idea you actually completed the hit.

Also, do not kill witnesses unless specifically specified. One of the ways we work is that we kill only those we are supposed to. Witnesses see our assassinations daily, and it strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies. Killing innocents (especially law enforcement when I specifically said not to) makes us no more than terrorists. Do you understand?

I will try to update the front page today. It's good to see you all are becoming more active.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 05:57 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 12 November 2008 - 10:33 AM.

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 9 2008, 14:11)
What are you on about?

He is complimenting you by saying he wish he knew to throw someone in a car to drive them to a quieter space, rather than having to follow them or kill them on the spot. At the same time I believe he's mocking the idea that you actually took a ped and put him in a car, then drove off with him. Please, stick to the game limitations. Stuff like this contradicts the idea you actually completed the hit.

Yep, that's about it.

There are some targets who I would like to peel the skin off and roll in salt, then hang them up with meat-hooks through their shoulder blades and attach penny weights to their feet, one at a time over several days, until the accumulated weight caused their vertebrae to snap. But I can't. I just can't.

The rules of this organisation are deceptively simple, and largely intuitive, and have never been set in stone. But I will give my understanding of them; not just for you, brother, but for any of the younger brethren and other interested parties.

There is a difference between Target Posting, and Assassination Posting. In the first case you may be as free as you like with the details, either reported to you by the client, or collected in person.
In reporting on a kill, you are free to interpret events that happened at the scene, and with specific cases a degree of overlap with conditions set out in the original target posting is permissible (such as retrieving phones, etc). And you can, of course, say whatever you like to a target, but the opportunities for actual dialogue are limited.
Anything else leads to the territory of Fox News journalism, which -although interesting- leaves you feeling it might be advisable to flick over to CNN or the BBC to check if it's actually true...

My advice would be to confine full and free explorations of your dark side to Target Postings, that is the proper place for them. Or, if you would like a freer hand altogether, you might be happier in what could be called Our Sister Organisation.

@Brother Steelwulfe, get your coat and block-up your nostrils; when you hear sirens, it'll be time to dive for the sewers...

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:20 PM Edited by sam33, 09 November 2008 - 07:23 PM.

What are you on about?

Also, do not kill witnesses unless specifically specified. One of the ways we work is that we kill only those we are supposed to. Witnesses see our assassinations daily, and it strikes fear into the hearts of our enemies. Killing innocents (especially law enforcement when I specifically said not to) makes us no more than terrorists. Do you understand?

I will try to update the front page today. It's good to see you all are becoming more active.

I completely agree. But my hit... sad.gif

It normally would of been lapped up by brother sammyman by now but alas he isn't here cryani.gif . Anyone else care to do it?.

edit @Infinite Yes sammyman you should post stuff their because you can make stuff up their and be more free with your hits so i do beleive it'd be more suited to your "style". I got a hitman there who's a peadophile and rapist and only kills for the fun of it (the fact he gains money is a bonus tounge.gif ) check him out he's called Clarence Bounce.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:42 PM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 12 November 2008 - 10:36 AM.

QUOTE (Steelwulfe @ Nov 5 2008, 16:38)
I have managed to get access to some seriously worrying data concerning recent activities.  I am currently being held in a 'facility' which I believe is underneath an FiB office close to one of our Algonquin safe houses.  I have been attempting to breach the facility and believe I have finally discovered a way out through a sewage system.  It is guarded but I think I can handle that part. 

What I need from you brothers is a distraction so I can grab a hard disk which I believe contains information regarding the backers behind Liberty Militia and the clear and present threat they pose to our own organisation.

I need someone to begin a direct attack on the FiB offices in the hope that some of the guards from this 'facility' will be drawn into the conflict and I can make good on my escape!  Once free I will wire payment to the organisation and from there you receive your payment.

This job required careful forethought; I hoped to keep casualties to a minimum, but there was a high risk of something going wrong. I didn't want any "bad reputation" to be traced back to our agency, so a disguise seemed advisable. Also, some sort of heavy duty vehicle would be a wise choice. This train of thought led me decide to combine this enterprise with a longstanding case from the Open Targets board: The Trashmaster Rampage.

Dressed in uncomfortable city-issue nylon, with a cap pulled low over my eyes, I made my way to Fishmarket South and swiped a garbage truck from the depot. I soon found a patrol car and gave it a nudge to get their attention, they immediately ordered me to stop so I jammed my foot on the accelerator and the huge behemoth started to trundle slowly forward. I took out a row of parked cars as I headed up towards the police station where I knew more cops would join in the chase.

They were good and angry at me as I started driving on as much of the sidewalk as the vehicles' girth would allow, blaring away with the horn, causing pedestrians to dive out of the way, knocking down poles and crushing street furniture.

The cops were opening fire on me by now; I didn't want the Trashmaster to have to absorb too much punishment before I moved on to phase two, so I swung the wheel hard on a corner - wiping out a payphone - and started heading north, toward the "facility".

The cops were already all over me, but as I rolled through the gate things just got much much worse. Helicopters, noose patriots, everything.

I drove round the grounds of the building, to make sure all the guards inside were aware of the threat - especially the one's guarding the entrance to the sewer. Driving that huge beast of a machine through the little parkland at the side under fire from helicopter machine guns was a nightmare; I couldn't see where I was going for the leaves, and I rammed into a treetrunk more than once. There was an awning round the front, so I couldn't get out that way, and a walkway made the gap between the two main buildings too small looking to get the Trashmastrer through, but it was either that or going back through the trees. No way was I getting out of the truck with all that firepower outside.

Somehow I squeezed through the gap, back into the parking lot and out onto the street- turning over an FIB buffalo blocking the gate as I did so. The Trashmaster is not much for speed, but as an escape vehicle it does take a hell of a lot to stop it. Mind you; they were throwing a hell of a lot at me...

I circled the block, steaming through patrol cars and flipping Patriots on their side. I drove past the gates again a couple of times, to give Brother Steelwulfe as much opportunity as possible to make a break for it in the confusion. But it really was time to think about getting to safety.

This is where a turn of speed would have come in handy, but I couldn't shake the helicopters. The cops on the ground were a nuisance, but nothing I couldn't handle. Among the pack there was an unmarked grey saloon car that was more tenacious than the rest. A less suspicious mind might assume this was merely one lucky patrolman who had commandeered a passing vehicle. But, who can say for sure? I took note of it nonetheless.

I can't be certain of the route I took, but I recall at one point finding myself near the Park. Not wanting to neglect the Trashmaster Rampage aspect of my assignment; I lent on the horn and wiped out a row of caricatures while the artists dived for cover. smile.gif

The garbage truck -as I have said- doesn't have much speed. This has the advantage that pedestrians have plenty of time to get out of the way. There were I think only three pedestrians that I directly collided with -two cops, and one that could have been FIB. But i was breaking and swerving as much as possible, and I am reasonable confident there were no fatalities.

Eventually, the truck could not take any more punishment; flames were starting to lick out from the engine. Time to ditch it and run; but where? I was miles from any safe house and there were two helicopters directly overhead. Just then I spotted the entrance to the subway. I slammed on the smoking breaks, leaped out of the cab before it blew and jumped over the railings into the station. If there had been any cops that might have been on patrol down there, they must have been drawn up to the surface to join the general alert.

I was able to jump down onto the tracks and trot cautiously through the tunnels to freedom.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:24 PM

Thank You For Finally Clearing Up That One Infinite Monkey, You Done An Amazing Job, Thankyou.

I Had Almost Forgotten About That Job, And Using It As A Distraction To Save Steelwulfe, Amazing, I'm Glad It Was You That Completed That.

Maybe You Could Take The Red & Black Speedboat??? Its Been There For Awhile Now.

GT-AW

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 9 2008, 17:57)
What are you on about?

Yep, that's about it.

There are some targets who I would like to peel the skin off and roll in salt, then hang them up with meat-hooks through their shoulder blades and attach penny weights to their feet, one at a time over several days, until the accumulated weight caused their vertebrae to snap. But I can't. I just can't.

The rules of this organisation are deceptively simple, and largely intuitive, and have never been set in stone. But I will give my understanding of them; not just for you, brother, but for any of the younger brethren and other interested parties.

There is a difference between Target Posting, and Assassination Posting. In the first case you may be as free as you like with the details, either reported to you by the client, or collected in person.
In reporting on a kill, you are free to interpret events that happened at the scene, and with specific cases a degree of overlap with conditions set out in the original target posting is permissible (such as retrieving phones, etc). And you can, of course, say whatever you like to a target, but the opportunities for actual dialogue are limited.
Anything else leads to the territory of Fox News journalism, which -although interesting- leaves you feeling it might be advisable to flick over to CNN or the BBC to check if it's actually true...

My advice would be to confine full and free explorations of your dark side to Target Postings, that is the proper place for them. Or, if you would like a freer hand altogether, you might be happier in what could be called Our Sister Organisation.

@Brother Steelwolf, get your coat and block-up your nostrils; when you hear sirens, it'll be time to dive for the sewers...

I think one is enough.

@ sam33: someone will eventually do that hit. I'll let someone else do that one.

sam33
  • sam33

Pessimism and Paranoia

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 9 2008, 20:26)
What are you on about?

Yep, that's about it.

@Brother Steelwolf, get your coat and block-up your nostrils; when you hear sirens, it'll be time to dive for the sewers...

I think one is enough.

@ sam33: someone will eventually do that hit. I'll let someone else do that one.

Okay. I'll be doing this with most of my hits now just as a word to the wise to you guys but do tell me how many men their are with the drug dealer to prove you actually did it smile.gif .

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Nov 9 2008, 20:54)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 9 2008, 20:26)
What are you on about?

Yep, that's about it.

I think one is enough.

Okay. I'll be doing this with most of my hits now just as a word to the wise to you guys but do tell me how many men their are with the drug dealer to prove you actually did it smile.gif .

I shall probably do your next hit, I will be getting ready for it.

@ slipknot: Have you got any succes on finding Jack yet?

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:53 AM

@ grand theft awesome: can I still do that Contender Torching you posted? If so how would you feel if I done it around the Empire State building? To clear it up with you.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:53)
@ grand theft awesome: can I still do that Contender Torching you posted? If so how would you feel if I done it around the Empire State building? To clear it up with you.

Oh I Would Love That. Maybe You Could Get One Under The Billboard Of A Contender At The Airport, I Reckon, If You Get Those 2, I Can Get To The Killing Part devil.gif

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 09:19 AM Edited by Infinite Monkey, 12 November 2008 - 10:37 AM.

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 9 2008, 20:24)
Thank You For Finally Clearing Up That One Infinite Monkey, You Done An Amazing Job, Thankyou.

I Had Almost Forgotten About That Job, And Using It As A Distraction To Save Steelwulfe, Amazing, I'm Glad It Was You That Completed That.

Maybe You Could Take The Red & Black Speedboat??? Its Been There For Awhile Now.

GT-AW

Always happy to help; Hopefully Brother Steelwulfe seized his opportunity and is somewhere in the sewage system as we speak. And the Trashmaster Rampage needed tidying away.

Under the tightened protocols I assume I have done the work pro bono. Better I took these cases on, rather than one of our younger brothers. After all, I can afford to, and perhaps a less experienced assassin might not have been able to resist the urge to kill.

We need Brother Steelwulfe's information. The instant I found so much money on Richard & Jonson I suspected that the Militia were just a puppet organisation for something much more sinister. The surviving ringleaders may have fled, but who will pick up their strings next?

I will look into the speedboat case, assuming the brigand who stole it is still out there. Is there any chance you have remembered the make?

And sadly I am still unable to post pictures, so we will have to forgo that part of the brief. My finely crafted reclaimed mahogany computer, and hand-tooled porcelain camera phone still refuse to recognise each-other's existence. The camera is less than a year old, yet "apparently" there is no software anywhere on the internet that supports it. A likely story; I think Russian white-slave traders have a piggyback virus somewhere in my computer and are clogging my system resources with organising shipments of cocaine and porn. It's no wonder my computer doesn't want to any real work. mad.gif
Hurumph. I'm going to go kill someone...

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Nov 10 2008, 05:58)
QUOTE (sammyman88 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:53)

Oh I Would Love That. Maybe You Could Get One Under The Billboard Of A Contender At The Airport, I Reckon, If You Get Those 2, I Can Get To The Killing Part devil.gif

Ok cool. I will have a go at it, this one is for me. Empire state builing and airport billboard, I will post pictures as requested.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

Apologies for not updating the database last night.

I decided to take a walk around Middle Park. [Trials and tribulations] of everyday life were clouding my vision. [NOT WHAT YOU SEE, BUT HOW]

I will certainly try to take care of it tonight.

[Infinite Monkey] , thank you for explaning our [modus operandi] . Hehe, Faux News...
[YOUR END WILL BRING NO HUMOR. NO TRAGEDY. NOTHING BUT VICTORY]

grand theft awesome, did I not [desist] the Contender Torchings? I thought I did because of the job's [dormancy] . I will check the front page.

Happy Hunting, my assassins.

[///]

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

QUOTE (grand theft awesome @ Aug 10 2008, 06:54)
NEW TARGET:

I Recently Had One Of My Boats Stolen, This Isn't A Retreival Mission, I've Already Got A New Boat. I Have Information That He Passes A Large Grass Covered Rock North Of Algonquin, I've Left A Rocket Launcher (Use This ONLY) There For You, Wait For Him To Speed By Then Annihilate Him, The Boat Is A Black And Red Speed Boat (The One You Can Spawn), Once Blown Up Swim To The Boat And Take A Close Up Of The Target And The Front Part Of The Boat. This Mission Must Include Pictures No Matter How Descriptive You Are!

I see now why this mission has been up there so long; it needed an assassin of near limitless (dare I say Infinite) patience!

Firstly I had to identify the make of boat I was looking for. I have never gone in for black-magic and such like summoning arts. But with careful searching of other sections of this database I discovered the vessel would most likely be a Jetmax. Unfortunately, cross referencing with the vehicle database I found no image seemed to be available. So I still didn't know what I was looking for.

A quiet morning's piracy hopping from one likely looking craft to another, and I eventually got my hands on one down near happiness Island. The description of the sharp prow with the triangular flash matched the clarification you gave to brother Maconrules - who seemed to have destroyed a Squalio by mistake. (I have learned a lot about boat recognition).

Next step was to head to the target location. As I got there I saw the target, but unfortunately I had yet to collect the rocket launcher you had left for me. And by the time I had scrambled up the rock he was long gone. That was annoying.

In an attempt at purity, I have of late shriven myself of all firearms save a pistol (and a couple of grenades for emergency destruction of vehicles). It gives one a tremendous frisson to know one can only rely on one's wits and not any heavy firepower to get out of any narrow scrapes. But a little irksome in situations where specific weaponry is a sine qua non.

No matter; I hung around on the rock to see if he would come back, but he did not. And as dusk fell, a thick sea fog came rolling in. Visibility dropped to little more than a few feet, and I seriously doubted my ability to identify red or black paintwork in the dark. I decided to call it a night, get some rest and pick up a spare pair of sunglasses -my own having fallen off into the river sometime earlier in my piratical escapades.

Next day, bright and early, I was in position as the rising sun was burning off the last of the mist. The weather looked set to be fine and clear. A good day to be out by the water. I made myself as comfortable as possible with a large and heavy grenade launcher on one's shoulder and crouched down to wait for the target...

I waited... And waited... And I waited...

And when the sun went down I waited some more... The sky was clear the moon was bright, but no sign of the target. Squalios? Yes; hundreds of them. Dinghies and sailboats too, but no Jetmax of any description. I waited all the way through dawn and into the next morning. But when afternoon came, so did the target.

What happened next is embarrassing. Give me a pistol, and I am the most dangerous man alive. Give me a knife and a dark corner, and I will decorate the night with glistening entrails. Give me nothing but a naked fist and the will to do harm, and the work will get done. Give me a dirty great Rocket Launcher and a clear stretch of open water, and that is a whole different story...

That speedboat dodged, weaved and cut through the water like a knife while my rockets burst under, over, in front and behind him. Obviously I knew to aim in front of him as he moved, I am not a complete amateur. But judging the exact conjunction of the two differing speeds was evidently harder in practice. I tossed the empty grenade launcher into the drink in disgust as I watched him speed off toward the horizon. I considered giving chase and rolling a hand grenade onto his deck, but I was a drowning man clutching at straws and I knew it.

I stood on the rock sucking a thoughtful tooth as the sun sunk slowly into the sea once more. It was a good spot for meditation. The master Sun Tsu would say that most battles are won by those who get to chose the battleground. The terrain was not mine, and neither was the weapon I was using. As I saw it; the Jetmax was moving too fast in the water for me to hit with the slow and unfamiliar rockets, and there was no way to make the rockets go any faster...

Some captains of passing boats had dived overboard at the sound of the explosions. There was a little flotilla of craft bobbing about between the rocks in front of me. They all seemed to use that course as a shipping lane; presumably the current is too strong further out.

In many ways I relish disappointment; it only serves to further sharpen my already keen resolve. I would not be disappointed a third time. Tomorrow would be different. I would take a leaf out of Sun Tzu's book.

And so it was that the next morning saw me chugging up the river, the new captain of an enormous Tug Boat; it had taken me most of the night to find and bring the huge great vessel up from where it was moored (and I thought the Trashmaster was slow!). I jammed it broadside in between the rocks, slap in the middle of the shipping lane, picked up a new RPG, and made myself comfortable.

Mercifully, I did not have so long to wait this day. Probably he was keen to taunt me one more time, but he was not so smug as he came to a dead stop in front of a wall of rusting bulkhead, instead of the open water that he had relied on before. Today, I had chosen the terrain of the battleground.

He was still nonplussed as I sent a full compliment of rocket propelled grenades whistling cheerfully and leisurely through the air into his motionless craft, with pleasing and total devistation.

shugbear97
  • shugbear97

*insert your joke here*

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Oct 29 2008, 01:21)
QUOTE (shugbear97 @ Oct 26 2008, 00:19)
I've some work for a traveler...

Go to the Law Firm in the Exchange.  'Tis near Perseus; I think it is called "Schyster and Lindberg".  Walk up to the receptionist; the side closest to Perseus, top floor.  Shoot her right between the eyes.  She is the wife of Spencer McDowell, a prominent FIB agent.  He recently came into a "dispute" with me about my career in the AA's and about how he would go public about the entire organization.  I don't think he will have time while he is mourning the death of his wife...

To kill the loved one of an FIB agent, who has information on our Fraternity, given the current Militia emergency, I took as a delicate challenge.

I decided there was little point in obfuscation, as we seem to be well known to the Militia; a clear demonstration of our full power and authority was needed.

I dressed in formal onyx suit, mounted my faithful NRG with it's dark paintwork the colour of brooding thunder-clouds in a dawn sky, and put on a helmet in full-face black. I roared down the road to The Exchange.

I took the NRG up the steps and rode it straight through the glass doors and into the busy reception area. Mrs McDowell was at her station behind the desk; I wheeled up to her and dismounted.

She seemed a little disconcerted, as did all the witnesses; perhaps thinking this was some kind of prank, or a motorcycle courier having some kind of breakdown. An amusing little anecdote to tell her husband after work...

I pulled out my Desert Eagle and shot her in the face, she dropped to the floor behind the desk; I climbed up on the counter and put two more rounds into her head as she lay there twitching.

I didn't scramble down off the counter, I stood tall as I turned to face my audience as they cowered, the murder weapon in my hand. They all knew I could have killed every cringing one of them. There was quite a lot of screaming, I had to shout to make myself heard through my visor:

"Just her. Just The Target. That is how we operate." They looked up at me with the dim look of peons glimpsing true majesty for the first time. "The rest of you are free to go."

I hopped gracefully down from the counter, to where the Dawn-Storm idled broodingly. There was a slow regal pride to the way I rode the bike down the stairs to the floor below to the street door. None who saw me could be in any doubt as to my status as an Algonquin Assassin. I take it as a mark of proper respect and admiration for the work we do, that not a single one of them called the police.

Agent Spencer McDowell is now on compassionate leave. If the Militia can find him, and attempt to befriend him; he knows he will soon have no friends left at all...

Yours in blood,
Brother Infinite.

Infinite Monkey, I am deeply sorry. School has me swamped, this is the first time i have been able to get on. I can only pray that you will forgive me, and my funds(all of them) should wind up in your account.

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:33 AM

Ha! Infinite Monkey, you definitely know how to entertain.

sammyman88, your disregard for basic protocol is concerning me. I hope you'll try to do better in the future. Let me make it clear: STAY AWAY FROM KILLING INNOCENTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT INCLUDED. If necessary, do your best to take down cops with nonlethal force (i.e. shooting them in the leg). Also, you said you could supply pictures. I'd like to see that claim backed up.

Everyone, keep up your work. I hope soon we'll have a return or influx of other assassins (good to see you again Genetically_Superior)...nowadays we have only 3-4 of us carrying hits out.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (OdDsOcK @ Nov 11 2008, 01:33)
Ha! Infinite Monkey, you definitely know how to entertain.

sammyman88, your disregard for basic protocol is concerning me. I hope you'll try to do better in the future. Let me make it clear: STAY AWAY FROM KILLING INNOCENTS, LAW ENFORCEMENT INCLUDED. If necessary, do your best to take down cops with nonlethal force (i.e. shooting them in the leg). Also, you said you could supply pictures. I'd like to see that claim backed up.

Everyone, keep up your work. I hope soon we'll have a return or influx of other assassins (good to see you again Genetically_Superior)...nowadays we have only 3-4 of us carrying hits out.

First of all I was already told to stop killing innocents geez, After killing Stephen I was told of to not kill innocents and now more, far out. I am not going to even start.

And I only put pictures if its asked by the target designator.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:49 AM

I am going to have a go at Contender Torching now.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:55 AM Edited by grand theft awesome, 11 November 2008 - 07:07 AM.

Thank You Infinite Monkey, Quite Amusing, Glad To See It Gone icon14.gif

::NEW TARGET::
Now I Have Recently Been Robbed Of A Black Stallion, Soft Top, The Man Who Stole It Was Wearing An Onyx Suit, He Appeared To Be Extremely Proffesional, Using Some Sort Of Electronic Device To Open The Door, He Then Used The Same Device To Start The Car, I'm Curious Of What It Is, I Would Have Stopped Him, But I Was 10 Stories Up With A Pair Of Binoculars, And An Empty Rifle, Quite A Stupid Mistake Not Checking If It Was Loaded, There Are Copies Of Classified A.A Information Under The Floor Lining In A Locked Compartment, Which Im Not Sure If He Knows Is There Or If His "Device" Can Open It. I Have Other Copies Of These Files, So They Will Not Have To Be Recieved, I Just Need The Car As F*cked Up As Possible, Slash The Tires, Smash The Glass, Shoot It Up, Burn It, Blow It Up, And If You Can, Push It Into The Water.
Make Sure The Target Doesnt Make It Out Of The Car. Thank You.

GT-AW

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:56 PM Edited by GT409, 11 November 2008 - 05:10 PM.

I decided to start my hunt at 8:02 this morning. I first looked around Broker, nothing but Russians. Then I searched Dukes, no Stallion. I tried Algonquin, no luck. Alderney was next, no Stallion there either. I was starting to get frustrated as I had to continue searching tomorrow.
The next day I walked to the North Park train station, I saw a Black Stallion at the Lancaster Terroil station. As I approached I saw the man from the description and a woman, probably his wife or girlfriend. I got in the car and drove off, he chased after me, he couldn't keep up. I went to Firefly Island to smash the car, then I sped down the road in front of Mikhail Faustin's house and jumped out.
The Stallion is now sinking to the bottom of the Atlantic.

Infinite Monkey
  • Infinite Monkey

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (GT409 @ Nov 11 2008, 15:56)
The next day I walked to the North Park train station, I saw a Black Stallion at the Lancaster Terroil station. As I approached I saw the man from the description and a woman, probably his wife or girlfriend. I got in the car and drove off, he chased after me, he couldn't keep up.

Uh-oh; you left him alive?

Calling all assassins: FULL ALERT PROTOCOL!

Man in onyx suit on foot, possibly in a cab, in the area of the Lancaster Terroil Station! Possibly accompanied by a woman.

Any refinement of the description, brother?

I'm on it; suggest all active brethren engage also.

grand theft awesome
  • grand theft awesome

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Infinite Monkey @ Nov 11 2008, 17:29)
QUOTE (GT409 @ Nov 11 2008, 15:56)
The next day I walked to the North Park train station, I saw a Black Stallion at the Lancaster Terroil station. As I approached I saw the man from the description and a woman, probably his wife or girlfriend. I got in the car and drove off, he chased after me, he couldn't keep up.

Uh-oh; you left him alive?

Calling all assassins: FULL ALERT PROTOCOL!

Man in onyx suit on foot, possibly in a cab, in the area of the Lancaster Terroil Station! Possibly accompanied by a woman.

Any refinement of the description, brother?

I'm on it; suggest all active brethren engage also.

I Went Down To Where Brother GT409 Dumped The Stallion, I Swam Down And Looked Around Inside, Saw The Compartment Was Unlocked, The Files Now Must Be Retrieved Off Of The Man In The Onyx Suit, Those Files Are Highly Classified, If He Were Too Upload Those Files Onto His Computer We Could All Be In Extreme Danger, Wait, I've Spotted Him, He's In Star Junction, In A Vapid Cab, I Can't Get The Right Angle To Take The Shot, I'm Going To Have To Leave It Up To You My Brothers, GT409, Do You Have A Better Description Of The Man? May Come In Handy, For I Did Not See His Face.

GT-AW

GT409
  • GT409

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

He is Caucasian, with black hair.
His girlfriend is Spanish with black hair, has an orange shirt on.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users